PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Realistically, How Soon Would it be Appropriate to Wear a Paper Bag?

New World Order
09-30-2012, 11:02 PM
Tickets are regularly available through work and I would not dare spend money to see this awful team for recreation, but I would go and wear a bag over my head to insult Fat Scott and his minions. I wanted to ask CP when the appropriate time to do this would be, I am thinking if we are 1-5 when we hit the bye week, the following week when we play Oakland would be the correct time to do so. What say you?

L.A. Chieffan
09-30-2012, 11:04 PM
You should always wear one.

Bump
09-30-2012, 11:09 PM
I think it would be cool if people just showed up in the parking lot with TV's and tailgated and boycotted going into the stadium. That would be sick! The statement that would make would be epic, they'd be showing aerial views and shit and get national media attention.

KCrockaholic
09-30-2012, 11:12 PM
I think it would be cool if people just showed up in the parking lot with TV's and tailgated and boycotted going into the stadium. That would be sick! The statement that would make would be epic, they'd be showing aerial views and shit and get national media attention.

Unfortunately, the Chiefs would still get $27 of our money. They deserve nothing.

But yeah it's a cool thought, and if we could get enough people to do it, like 10,000 or so, I'd be part of it.

New World Order
09-30-2012, 11:12 PM

A walk out would be great as well, the whole stadium leaves as soon as the game starts

KCrockaholic
09-30-2012, 11:14 PM
A walk out would be great as well, the whole stadium leaves as soon as the game starts

This as well...For the people who've already bought tickets...Go to the game, and walkout, and tailgate until the game is over.

Hell I saw this happen against the Falcons in the 3rd quarter. Not a large group of people, but certainly a few...

My problem is I refuse to leave a sporting event until the game is over. Especially the Chiefs game. I'd have to go with the other option of just tailgating.

Munson
09-30-2012, 11:15 PM
Its already the proper time to start brown bagging it. With the Ravens coming to town, its gonna be another blowout loss at home. They don't even need Terrell Suggs to terrorize us. Cassel will have 3 INTs, 1 fumble, complete less than 60 % of his passes, and give up 4 sacks.

The Bad Guy
09-30-2012, 11:15 PM
Something has to happen.

An entirely empty stadium for any home game would be epic.

Bump
09-30-2012, 11:16 PM
Unfortunately, the Chiefs would still get $27 of our money. They deserve nothing.

But yeah it's a cool thought, and if we could get enough people to do it, like 10,000 or so, I'd be part of it.

the statement that would make with aerial views of everyone in the parking lot, drinking their beer! eating their bbq! watching it on TV with nobody in the stadium. People holding signs about the salary cap, matt cassel, pioli, etc. That statement is priceless.

New World Order
09-30-2012, 11:16 PM
This as well...For the people who've already bought tickets...Go to the game, and walkout, and tailgate until the game is over.
Hell I saw this happen against the Falcons in the 3rd quarter. Not a large group of people, but certainly a few...

My problem is I refuse to leave a sporting event until the game is over. Especially the Chiefs game. I'd have to go with the other option of just tailgating.

LMAO

KCrockaholic
09-30-2012, 11:18 PM
Something has to happen.

Today looked pretty bad. A lot of empty seats.

Not bad enough. We need a game of like 20,000 to get the point across.

I'll wait for the blackout in KC and go tailgate.

New World Order
09-30-2012, 11:21 PM
the statement that would make with aerial views of everyone in the parking lot, drinking their beer! eating their bbq! watching it on TV with nobody in the stadium. People holding signs about the salary cap, matt cassel, pioli, etc. That statement is priceless.

This would be unreal, much much better than the cars doing 40 leaving the stadium against buffalo in our home opener in 11.

KCrockaholic
09-30-2012, 11:23 PM
Something has to change.

This has gotten out of hand. Just ridiculous.

Priest31kc
09-30-2012, 11:25 PM

Would be so awesome. Won't happen obviously but man that would definitely send a message.

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2012, 11:32 PM
I'd make a CASSEL SUCKS or a PUCK FIOLI sign.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-30-2012, 11:45 PM
4 years ago.

Hammock Parties
09-30-2012, 11:45 PM
Baltimore. Pull it out when we fall behind by 10 or more.

SuperChief
10-01-2012, 12:03 AM
It would be great of someone (or a group of people) had the time and resources to start a group that effectively and efficiently arranged massive demonstrations like this. It would take a shit ton of planning, preparation, and foresight, but man....the impact could be intense.

FAX
10-01-2012, 12:15 AM
Brown is an appropriate color for Fall.

FAX

threebag
10-01-2012, 05:42 AM
Maybe that's why The Matt Cassel is always shitting his pants

brorth
10-01-2012, 05:51 AM
It would be great of someone (or a group of people) had the time and resources to start a group that effectively and efficiently arranged massive demonstrations like this. It would take a shit ton of planning, preparation, and foresight, but man....the impact could be intense.

It wouldn't be too hard.
I think the most strongest demonstration would be for no one to ENTER the stadium until after the National Anthem. You can see the flag up top from outside, so we can still be respectful.
Let them see an empty stadium on tv, take away the opportunity to hear "home of the Chiefs!"
Imagine the view the guys doing the flyover would have!
20 or so pairs of people walking around with a vinyl banner that explained why it was happening would probably get it done at this point.

Gonzo
10-01-2012, 06:50 AM
Maybe a plastic bag would be better.

Saulbadguy
10-01-2012, 06:52 AM
"SOMETHING HAS TO HAPPEN"
"DON'T GO TO GAMES!!!"

- commands coming from people who rarely if ever go to games.

scho63
10-01-2012, 07:09 AM
I think more appropriate than a bag on your head would be a T-shirt everyone wears at the stadium like this.....

:D

BoneKrusher
10-01-2012, 07:11 AM
three and a half years ago.

Predarat
10-01-2012, 07:34 AM
Yesterday or a long time ago, either way.

ChiTown
10-01-2012, 07:41 AM
"SOMETHING HAS TO HAPPEN"
"DON'T GO TO GAMES!!!"

- commands coming from people who rarely if ever go to games.

:LOL:

notorious
10-01-2012, 07:43 AM
Maybe a plastic bag would be better.

LMAO

Monday morning laugh. Thank you good sir.

Al Bundy
10-01-2012, 07:44 AM
I'm with Dave.. wear one that says "Cassel Sucks".

WhiteWhale
10-01-2012, 07:45 AM
I say we challenge the play on the field.

By all taking little red flags and throwing them onto the field in unison.

stonedstooge
10-01-2012, 07:47 AM
Be better to stay in the stadium and everytime Precious Matt comes on the field, stand up and turn your back to the field. It would be interesting to see if the cameras would show it

notorious
10-01-2012, 07:48 AM
I think more appropriate than a bag on your head would be a T-shirt everyone wears at the stadium like this.....

:D

I just made my own!

[http://imageshack.us/a/img713/5485/tshirtmd.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/713/tshirtmd.png/)

stonedstooge
10-01-2012, 07:50 AM
Be better to stay in the stadium and everytime Precious Matt comes on the field, stand up and turn your back to the field. It would be interesting to see if the cameras would show it

TURN YOUR BACK
ON MATT

Al Bundy
10-01-2012, 07:50 AM

Kind of like Miles Davis did at most concerts he played?

scho63
10-01-2012, 07:51 AM
I say we challenge the play on the field.

By all taking little red flags and throwing them onto the field in unison.

Another good idea!

scho63
10-01-2012, 07:54 AM
I just made my own!

[http://imageshack.us/a/img713/5485/tshirtmd.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/713/tshirtmd.png/)

:LOL:

R8RFAN
10-01-2012, 08:05 AM
Something has to happen.

Never work, Probably half of the fans that go to games don't know a 1st down from a touchdown...

Bags and Magic Markers is a good way to protest

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-01-2012, 08:20 AM
Tickets are regularly available through work and I would not dare spend money to see this awful team for recreation, but I would go and wear a bag over my head to insult Fat Scott and his minions. I wanted to ask CP when the appropriate time to do this would be, I am thinking if we are 1-5 when we hit the bye week, the following week when we play Oakland would be the correct time to do so. What say you?

Last year was the appropriate time. Better late than never though.