PDA

View Full Version : ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

pr_capone
10-05-2012, 09:27 PM
Sure, if they have such an expensive device they wanna take to the game. Asking would be my first option though. If not, a photographer wouldn't be a bad idea. Most have top of the line gadgets. Depending on how much you wanna spend, of course :-).

Just an idea.

And a damn good one too.

In58men
10-05-2012, 09:28 PM
And a damn good one too.

I love you

-King-
10-05-2012, 09:28 PM
Save Our Chiefs: His fan page is now following us on Twitter. We initially thought it was his personal account. that said, he is aware of the page and several players have been on here already. All we can say is the players are not pissed off at us. Take that and read it again.

Anyone care to expound?

AustinChief
10-05-2012, 09:29 PM
THIS.

Any asshole with a decent digital camera can take HD footage.

It be super cool if someone could be at the airport where the plane takes off from and get footage of the launch. No clue if it's feasible though, may just want to ask the company if they'll do it.

pr_capone
10-05-2012, 09:30 PM
It be super cool if someone could be at the airport where the plane takes off from and get footage of the launch. No clue if it's feasible though, may just want to ask the company if they'll do it.

The company is going to be providing me with stills.

ghak99
10-05-2012, 09:30 PM
http://s8.postimage.org/nkgzqbfd1/pioli_the_puppet_master.jpg

In58men
10-05-2012, 09:31 PM
Tons of people take their nice cameras to the game every Sunday.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/06/6e6egyme.jpg

Not sure I've seen one of these at a game.

Hammock Parties
10-05-2012, 09:32 PM
LMAO

ghak99
10-05-2012, 09:33 PM
THIS.

Any asshole with a decent digital camera can take HD footage.

This asshole isn't going to the game or I'd set up a couple rigs to pull it in.

Surely there is someone here with some decent gear to get it.

Hammock Parties
10-05-2012, 09:34 PM

And the music....

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Gz3Cc7wlfkI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A Salt Weapon
10-05-2012, 09:38 PM
Next banner idea:

Kansas City Chiefs + good QB = Super Bowl

I count 41 characters exactly
Posted via Mobile Device

JohnnyHammersticks
10-05-2012, 09:38 PM
If we are needing more money for another "punch in the face" message let me know. I'll be more then happy to throw some more in.

I say we get a ****ing blimp.

Or, if we really want to take the "punch in the face" message as far as we can, we could hire a Japanese kamikaze pilot to fly the plane through restricted airspace and aim that baby right towards Pioli's suite during the opening kickoff. While still pulling the banner.

Clark would have to notice THAT...

In58men
10-05-2012, 09:40 PM
Or, if we really want to take the "punch in the face" message as far as we can, we could hire a Japanese kamikaze pilot to fly the plane through restricted airspace and aim that baby right towards Pioli's suite during the opening kickoff. While still pulling the banner.

Clark would have to notice THAT...

ROFL.

Rep

NJChiefsFan
10-05-2012, 09:44 PM
This is becoming epic. It started "neat", became "cool", and now is just fucking epic. We have passed the line in the sand boys. We need to see this to the end, whatever end.

NJChiefsFan
10-05-2012, 09:50 PM
Getting my friends to follow as well #padthosestats

In58men
10-05-2012, 09:51 PM
Getting my friends to follow as well #padthosestats

Your choice.

jspchief
10-05-2012, 09:58 PM
With all the success of this banner... I have decided to treat myself tonight.

http://i.imgur.com/OpM2x.jpg

Vagina shaped bacon. What will they think of next?

clyde05
10-05-2012, 09:59 PM
Keep the donating going all year, we have 81 Royals home games, need David Glass and Dayton Moore to wake up too! Love how all the Chiefs fans are sticking together and not caving!

ghak99
10-05-2012, 10:00 PM
Vagina shaped bacon. What will they think of next?

LMAO

So I am not the only one.

Molitoth
10-05-2012, 10:00 PM
LMAOVagina shaped bacon. What will they think of next?

Iowanian
10-05-2012, 10:12 PM
Why not hire a professional photographer with the left over money? Shouldn't cost that much at all.

There is one member that touts himself as having an uncanny ability to make artistic digital renderings from a camera from real life targets.................................

Iowanian
10-05-2012, 10:14 PM
The real punch would be a 2nd banner to fly after the game after the impending crushing defeat.

10-05-2012, 10:15 PM
And when Pioli sends Messerschmitts, Capone and I will board the biplane.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/pnFCSw3trgs/0.jpg

Well, PR is obviously flying the plane so you must be the idiot that shot out the tail fin and then used your umbrella to bring down the other plane.

Hammock Parties
10-05-2012, 10:17 PM
Bullshit man, I'm Indiana fucking Jones.

I CAME HERE TO SAVE YOU

the Talking Can
10-05-2012, 10:18 PM
http://s8.postimage.org/nkgzqbfd1/pioli_the_puppet_master.jpg

yes

the Talking Can
10-05-2012, 10:20 PM
next banner should read

"Clark, Please Draft A QB"

Quesadilla Joe
10-05-2012, 10:23 PM
Brady Quinn is going to take over and lead ya'll to an 8-8 record!

BossChief
10-05-2012, 10:23 PM
Next banner idea:

Kansas City Chiefs + good QB = Super Bowl

I count 41 characters exactly
Posted via Mobile Device

DRAFT OUR NEXT QUARTERBACK IN THE FIRST ROUND

THATS 45

pr_capone
10-05-2012, 10:26 PM
DRAFT OUR NEXT QUARTERBACK IN THE FIRST ROUND

THATS 45

42 is the limit

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-05-2012, 10:27 PM
King et Al,

The Chiefs are all over this page, FB and Twitter. While some are pissed like the two on the banner, others welcome this. A lot of you don't know or forgotten that I used to be dialed in pretty damn well. I lost some of that over the years as coaches left (and when Pete Morris left) but I still have a couple of guys and gals there.

Pioli is pissed. The Marketing Department loves the free exposure. Players have been laughing about it. They can't publicly support or endorse us but they do support it privately. Watch the video of Cassel locker room interviews. He's in a corner and doesn't have a WR , RB or OL next to him. I think he has someone from DEF next to him (irony).

Anyways, players are not mad.

Anyone care to expound?

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-05-2012, 10:29 PM
Ummm....this video mixed with some stills, and real video of the banner could be friggin awesome

And the music....

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Gz3Cc7wlfkI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BossChief
10-05-2012, 10:29 PM
42 is the limit

DRAFT A QUARTERBACK IN THE FIRST ROUND

Hammock Parties
10-05-2012, 10:30 PM
Ummm....this video mixed with some stills, and real video of the banner could be friggin awesome

Yes, the wheels in my head are turning.

SAVE US, BALTIMORE RAVENS! AIR RAID ON ARROWHEAD!

Hammock Parties
10-05-2012, 10:31 PM
Pioli is pissed. The Marketing Department loves the free exposure. Players have been laughing about it. They can't publicly support or endorse us but they do support it privately.

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

This is so beautiful.

Pioli is hiding in his bunker, sweating, fidgeting and gnashing his teeth.

Titty Meat
10-05-2012, 10:33 PM

This is so beautiful.

The must banner must read Pioli Umad bro?

NJChiefsFan
10-05-2012, 10:40 PM
endorse us but they do support it privately. Watch the video of Cassel locker room interviews. He's in a corner and doesn't have a WR , RB or OL next to him. I think he has someone from DEF next to him (irony).

Anyways, players are not mad.

Aren't lockers a coaches decision, or is that just hockey and/or certain teams?

Reerun_KC
10-05-2012, 10:43 PM
Next banner "No more Patriot Way"

jspchief
10-05-2012, 10:43 PM
Cassel lockers next to Tjax in a corner. That corner has affectionately been named "SSPioli's Iceberg"

BossChief
10-05-2012, 10:46 PM
FIRST ROUND QUARTERBACKS WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS

That's 42 characters.

Iowanian
10-05-2012, 10:48 PM
Chiefs players shouldn't be pissed at the fans...Kansas City has world class fans, but even world class fans can only take so many bites of a shit sandwich.

If Scott Pioli, who spent half of our years of misery doing cheers in Cleveland as a Browns fan, and spent a few more of those years devoted to the Patriots......We've ALL been here watching this same hamster wheel of feces for decades.

WE have the right to be pissed. WE deserve better. The average Chiefs fan is pretty informed, we're not stupid and WE are tired of the idea that you think we are stupid. It doesn't take a 50 in halo to know that Cassel pisses his pants with any pressure and has a noodle arm. For Chocolate Jesus sake, Cassel wasn't good enough to see the field in college, behind quarterbacks who aren't good enough to lead NFL teams. Leinart is pfffft and Sanchez is pfffffft......Cassel is Junior Varsity pfffffffft. Heck, plenty of GREAT college 4 year starters aren't NFL material. #7 is probably a decent backup for a team with a good QB who is never injured. He's also going to get the receivers who are still standing hurt.

Matt Cassel can be pissed, but honestly, F him. He's making more money to suck at quarterback than the likely combined income of every supporter donating to this flying statement.

WE are tired of the secrets, the better than thou smirk and dismissal of the idea that fans deserve to know anything. Stop being a dickhead negotiator, stop micromanaging things that really don't affect the product on the field, and focus on getting non-lunatic or washed up coaches and shitting the bed on draft day. Try putting a team on the field that makes fans want to go to Arrowhead and Scream until we have sore veins in our skulls until wednesday and can't talk until thursday. That's what Chiefs fans want.....and Chief fans have DONE that through shit year after shit year.

WE deserve better. So cash your million dollar checks for a success rate that would get a sandwich maker at Subway fired for inefficiency and #get over it or something.

I don't want the Chiefs to be my bad girlfriend. I want to live happily ever after with them and know they're not bringing home some Herpes from every road game and crabs from half of the home games.

The 90's were a damn long time ago.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-05-2012, 10:49 PM
it can be both. When you make $63 mill you should have your choice. But as a QB, i'd want to be in the middle of the locker room, not shoveled off into a corner. leadership comes from within, not on the outside

Aren't lockers a coaches decision, or is that just hockey and/or certain teams?

the Talking Can
10-05-2012, 10:50 PM
here's a way for the average chiefs fan - an idiot with pancake titties - to understand what a failure pioli is:

best player at each position:

QB: none, they all suck
RB: Charles
WR: Bowe
TE: Boss
OL: Albert
DL: Dorsey (though they all under-perform)
LB: Hali (though Houston appears to be prince)
CB: Flowers (and Carr was second best)
Safety: Berry (once he's back to normal)

of the 9 positions:
6 were drafted before pioli
only 1 is a pioli draft pick
the most important position - QB - is barren
and an injured vet TE is our best TE

BossChief
10-05-2012, 10:55 PM
Unless Stanzi proves otherwise, Thigpen was better than any quarterback Pioli has brought in.

How bad does one have to be to not be able to do better than Thigpen after 4 Fucking years?

Kyle DeLexus
10-05-2012, 11:02 PM
Unless Stanzi proves otherwise, Thigpen was better than any quarterback Pioli has brought in.

How bad does one have to be to not be able to do better than Thigpen after 4 Fucking years?

There you go. The next banner should read "Bring Back Thigpen!"

chiefzilla1501
10-05-2012, 11:11 PM
I'm disappointed and pissed that the media is writing zingers about a fan base spending money on this thing. But they don't talk about a front office that asks fans to shell out hundreds of bucks to watch a team that is underperforming because of one guy's ego.

After the Haley fiasco, Arrowhead Anxiety, and the obvious 4-year fuck-up in an absolute commitment to a bad QB... why are the fans the ones who are on the defensive to the national media?

Kyle DeLexus
10-05-2012, 11:23 PM
I'm disappointed and pissed that the media is writing zingers about a fan base spending money on this thing. But they don't talk about a front office that asks fans to shell out hundreds of bucks to watch a team that is underperforming because of one guy's ego.

After the Haley fiasco, Arrowhead Anxiety, and the obvious 4-year fuck-up in an absolute commitment to a bad QB... why are the fans the ones who are on the defensive to the national media?

Because it seems all but a few members of the local media still seem to buy into executive of the decade Scott Pioli's bullshit

pr_capone
10-05-2012, 11:25 PM
There you go. The next banner should read "Bring Back Thigpen!"

Just the thought of that beautiful Chanticleer back at Arrowhead makes me feel funny down there.

bench_cassel
10-05-2012, 11:31 PM
BRING BACK THE WILDCAT GAILEY!

dmahurin
Just the thought of that beautiful Chanticleer back at Arrowhead makes me feel funny down there.

Maybe he's giving you one of his skeletal reach arounds...

http://www.thekickisgood.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/ttskeleton.jpg

Unsmooth-Moment
Keep up the good work guys! Love seeing all the attention this is getting!

Hammock Parties
10-05-2012, 11:33 PM
If Pioli is mad about the fan base turning on his quarterback and asking for his benching with every fiber of their being, all their blood, sweat and tears, he must have ZERO INTEREST IN BENCHING CASSEL.

Cassel will not be benched.

Our resistance only makes Pioli's penis harder.

pr_capone
10-05-2012, 11:35 PM
So, what are the chances that Pioli has my tickets flagged and I am either not going to get in the gate or I get pulled into a room of some sort? A farce under the pretense of a "ticket upgrade" or some shit?

lol

NJChiefsFan
10-05-2012, 11:38 PM
So, what are the chances that Pioli has my tickets flagged and I am either not going to get in the gate or I get pulled into a room of some sort? A farce under the pretense of a "ticket upgrade" or some shit?

lol

Ticket upgrade or something would be great. You better sharpen your wit for just such an occasion.

Iowanian
10-05-2012, 11:40 PM
Single Game Tickets are available.......

......in early October.

Hammock Parties
10-05-2012, 11:40 PM

lol

The Chiefs know they can't stop the mob at this point, unless they start winning games.

You won't be bothered, because any negative reaction towards what you've done will only make things worse for them.

Kyle DeLexus
10-05-2012, 11:45 PM

lol

Mr. Capone, Mr. Pioli would like to invite you to his suite to watch the game as his guest.

http://ethics.okimoto.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/waterboarding-demo-uc-berkeley-111507-by-john-han.jpg

Iowanian
I don't think anyone wants #7 benched because we think Quinn is any good. Quite the contrary.

Prove how empty the QB cupboard is in Kansas City so they HAVE to address it.

If Cassel sucks all season for 16 games and they decide in the offseason to go with Quinn....we get at least another year of "well, he's gonna be good here".

Find out now............and fix the damn gaping hole in the roster.

Hammock Parties
This is a long shot request but...does anyone have the Chiefs vs Bills game from 2009 saved on their computer?

10-05-2012, 11:48 PM
Bullshit man, I'm Indiana ****ing Jones.

I CAME HERE TO SAVE YOU

Well, PR definitely isn't your father. LMAO

Munson
10-05-2012, 11:48 PM
Already over 800 "likes" on the Facebook page. Impressive. It should reach 1,000 by game time Sunday.

10-05-2012, 11:53 PM
Chiefs players shouldn't be pissed at the fans...Kansas City has world class fans, but even world class fans can only take so many bites of a shit sandwich.

If Scott Pioli, who spent half of our years of misery doing cheers in Cleveland as a Browns fan, and spent a few more of those years devoted to the Patriots......We've ALL been here watching this same hamster wheel of feces for decades.

WE have the right to be pissed. WE deserve better. The average Chiefs fan is pretty informed, we're not stupid and WE are tired of the idea that you think we are stupid. It doesn't take a 50 in halo to know that Cassel pisses his pants with any pressure and has a noodle arm. For Chocolate Jesus sake, Cassel wasn't good enough to see the field in college, behind quarterbacks who aren't good enough to lead NFL teams. Leinart is pfffft and Sanchez is pfffffft......Cassel is Junior Varsity pfffffffft. Heck, plenty of GREAT college 4 year starters aren't NFL material. #7 is probably a decent backup for a team with a good QB who is never injured. He's also going to get the receivers who are still standing hurt.

Matt Cassel can be pissed, but honestly, F him. He's making more money to suck at quarterback than the likely combined income of every supporter donating to this flying statement.

WE are tired of the secrets, the better than thou smirk and dismissal of the idea that fans deserve to know anything. Stop being a dickhead negotiator, stop micromanaging things that really don't affect the product on the field, and focus on getting non-lunatic or washed up coaches and shitting the bed on draft day. Try putting a team on the field that makes fans want to go to Arrowhead and Scream until we have sore veins in our skulls until wednesday and can't talk until thursday. That's what Chiefs fans want.....and Chief fans have DONE that through shit year after shit year.

WE deserve better. So cash your million dollar checks for a success rate that would get a sandwich maker at Subway fired for inefficiency and #get over it or something.

I don't want the Chiefs to be my bad girlfriend. I want to live happily ever after with them and know they're not bringing home some Herpes from every road game and crabs from half of the home games.

The 90's were a damn long time ago.
Thats too big for a banner. :D

Quesadilla Joe
10-05-2012, 11:54 PM
This is a long shot request but...does anyone have the Chiefs vs Bills game from 2009 saved on their computer?

I think you can find it on Game Rewind

chiefzilla1501
10-05-2012, 11:54 PM
Already over 800 "likes" on the Facebook page. Impressive. It should reach 1,000 by game time Sunday.

It will reach 10,000 when Cassel shits his pants against the Ravens.

Hammock Parties
10-05-2012, 11:57 PM
I think you can find it on Game Rewind

Yeah but it's hard to capture footage from those without losing frames.

dmahurin
10-05-2012, 11:58 PM

http://www.kcchiefsgames.com/ free registration and it seems to have every game on it. Not sure since I haven't signed up but it might help out with videos.

FAX
10-05-2012, 11:59 PM
Have you tried Mr. CMac's site? It may well be there.

FAX

pr_capone
http://www.kcchiefsgames.com/ free registration and it seems to have every game on it. Not sure since I haven't signed up but it might help out with videos.

Have you tried Mr. CMac's site? It may well be there.

FAX

does not have it... I already checked

Hammock Parties
It's not.

acesn8s
10-06-2012, 12:00 AM

The 90's were a damn long time ago.Well said. :bravo:

RustShack
10-06-2012, 12:02 AM
I don't think anyone wants #7 benched because we think Quinn is any good. Quite the contrary.

Prove how empty the QB cupboard is in Kansas City so they HAVE to address it.

If Cassel sucks all season for 16 games and they decide in the offseason to go with Quinn....we get at least another year of "well, he's gonna be good here".

Find out now............and fix the damn gaping hole in the roster.

I actually think Quinn is better than Cassel.

Raiderhater
10-06-2012, 12:02 AM

But certainly banner worthy.

acesn8s
10-06-2012, 12:04 AM

lolTo club level where you will be all alone.

FAX
10-06-2012, 12:07 AM

This is so beautiful.

"When the banner's a-flyin'
Pioli's a-cryin'"

That's something my mom used to say a lot.

FAX

Iowanian
10-06-2012, 12:08 AM

Brady Quinn was at least good enough to get some snaps for the university that funded his education.......

acesn8s
10-06-2012, 12:09 AM
How pissed off would Pioli be if the crowd started chanting "Bring back Haley"?

FAX
10-06-2012, 12:10 AM
How pissed off would Pioli be if the crowd started chanting "Bring back Haley"?

I would pay to see that.

FAX

RustShack
10-06-2012, 12:13 AM
Can the next one say, " Candy Wrappers > Cassel "

FAX
10-06-2012, 12:13 AM
I still kinda like, "Please Stop The Process!"

FAX

88TG88
10-06-2012, 12:15 AM
I havent been on for a while, did this pass ?

acesn8s
10-06-2012, 12:16 AM
Can the next one say, " Candy Wrappers > Cassel "Or this:

Not since January 8, 1994.

Hammock Parties
10-06-2012, 12:17 AM
I havent been on for a while, did this pass ?

We passed, Cassel does not.

RustShack
10-06-2012, 12:18 AM
Pioil- aids tree, Cassel- anti freeze

RustShack
10-06-2012, 12:22 AM
"Scott Pioli has ants in his pants"

pr_capone
10-06-2012, 12:32 AM
"Scott Pioli has ants in his pants"

funny but we are not going the personal attack route. they are not members of CP (that we know of)

Munson
10-06-2012, 12:37 AM
funny but we are not going the personal attack route. they are not members of CP (that we know of)

Pioli has his super secret CIA agents monitoring this thread around the clock.

RustShack
10-06-2012, 12:41 AM

So, "Your wife isn't pleased and neither are we Pioli " doesn't work either?

acesn8s
10-06-2012, 01:05 AM
For the upcoming game:

I know some of you will go the game (I wish you wouldn't for feeds the greed). I know some of you will park in the lot (again, I wish you wouldn't). And I know some of you will buy concessions (damnit! Quit giving your money to Clark during our protest!). But as long as you are there witnessing this debacle of a team PLEASE be somewhat disruptive with chants and boos. Get under the skin of Pioli and get the attention of Clark Hunt. A banner is nice but if the appropriate people do not see it then it is a waste. Please be organized and loud but keep it clean since kids will be there and will be listening on the tv and radio. The message must penetrate the walls of Arrowhead.

pr_capone
10-06-2012, 01:08 AM
For the upcoming game:

I know some of you will go the game (I wish you wouldn't for feeds the greed). I know some of you will park in the lot (again, I wish you wouldn't). And I know some of you will buy concessions (damnit! Quit giving your money to Clark during our protest!). But as long as you are there witnessing this debacle of a team PLEASE be somewhat disruptive with chants and boos. Get under the skin of Pioli and get the attention of Clark Hunt. A banner is nice but if the appropriate people do not see it then it is a waste. Please be organized and loud but keep it clean since kids will be there and will be listening on the tv and radio. The message must penetrate the walls of Arrowhead.

If there is any one thing that I excel at. It is penetration.

dmahurin
10-06-2012, 01:13 AM

And making bacon look like vaginas.

acesn8s
10-06-2012, 01:14 AM
And making bacon look like vaginas.Am I the only one wondering if the bacon smelled like bacon or tuna?

Kyle DeLexus
10-06-2012, 01:14 AM

Since you are the face of the revolution, I'm going to pass on the witty and clever reply.

A Salt Weapon
10-06-2012, 01:24 AM

How about taking another one for the team and raping casshole's asshole so he can't play tomorrow?
Posted via Mobile Device

10-06-2012, 01:29 AM
For the upcoming game:

Do the KState chant "left, right, sit down" every time Cassel leaves the field.

acesn8s
10-06-2012, 01:33 AM
We could get huge ESPN coverage if we had a banner saying that we want Tebow (not that I want Tebow).

10-06-2012, 01:38 AM
We could get huge ESPN coverage if we had a banner saying that we want Tebow (not that I want Tebow).

Yeah, that might get their attention. heh

BryanBusby
10-06-2012, 01:56 AM
This asshole isn't going to the game or I'd set up a couple rigs to pull it in.

Surely there is someone here with some decent gear to get it.
Late as hell to the party, but I'm sure Scott Pioli knows a guy who knows a guy that can record footage really fucking well. :)

MMXcalibur
10-06-2012, 01:56 AM
Sent my $20. Let's hope this (at least) gets people talking about what's going on at Arrowhead!

NJChiefsFan
10-06-2012, 02:00 AM
Sent my $20. Let's hope this (at least) gets people talking about what's going on at Arrowhead!

I think its safe to say this has gone farther than most first hoped. The question is just how much of an affect this can have.

pr_capone
10-06-2012, 02:00 AM
Yeah, that might get their attention. heh

I tried early on to get ESPN interested. They didn't bite.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=8969880&postcount=701

So I contacted ESPN and this was their reply.

Dear Eric,

ESPN's policy does not allow us to accept for review or consideration any ideas, suggestions, or creative materials not solicited by us or our subsidiaries.

Sincerely,

Steve
ESPN Viewer Response

---

My reply to them:

Understood. I figured that since you showed the fans in Denver
begging for Tebow with banners and such that the same kind of thing
happening in Kansas City, a fan base known for their loyalty, would be
of interest to you... the only difference being that this time around
the name Tebow wouldn't get to be said 83 times in a single episode of
Sports Center. Gotcha.

10-06-2012, 02:06 AM

Yeah, I remember that post. Was just stating that adding Tebow to the narrative would at least make them turn their head a bit. heh

kcxiv
10-06-2012, 02:30 AM
u just know that if Tebow was our back up, ESPN would be all over this 2days ago.

Unsmooth-Moment
10-06-2012, 02:36 AM
u just know that if Tebow was our back up, ESPN would be all over this 2 months ago.

fixed

acesn8s
10-06-2012, 02:41 AM

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=8969880&postcount=701It's because you didn't include Tebow.

10-06-2012, 02:42 AM
u just know that if Tebow was our back up, ESPN would be all over this 2years ago.

FYP

acesn8s
10-06-2012, 02:44 AM
I bet if we get a bunch of people Tebowing if front of the banner that it will lead on Sportscenter.

jspchief
10-06-2012, 03:20 AM

You think Steele Jantz is an NFL QB, and he's about to get benched. So yeah, your opinion isn't worth much.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-06-2012, 03:22 AM
This will be the first banner Missouri has ever had that they can legitimately be proud of. :)

Unsmooth-Moment
10-06-2012, 03:41 AM
This will be the first banner Missouri has ever had that they can legitimately be proud of. :)

Didn't some Royals fans float something about asking Glass to sell the Royals?

acesn8s
10-06-2012, 04:02 AM
Would you believe that only the Cards, and Browns have a longer streak of not scoring at least 30 in a game than the Chiefs? The Colts did it the same day as the Chiefs on 12/26/2010. Of those four teams, which one(s) has not attempted to fix the QB position?

Hammock Parties
10-06-2012, 04:16 AM
Would you believe that only the Cards, and Browns have a longer streak of not scoring at least 30 in a game than the Chiefs? The Colts did it the same day as the Chiefs on 12/26/2010. Of those four teams, which one(s) has not attempted to fix the QB position?

Actually the Chiefs have the longest streak if you're talking offensive points.

We scored 34 against the Titans that day, but 7 came from Eric Berry.

You need to go back to 11/28/2010 for our last 30+ point game on offense.

Hammock Parties
10-06-2012, 04:20 AM
Looks like the Browns last 30-point game was 11/7/2010.

So the Chiefs are three weeks ahead of the Browns in suck.

Cardinals got us beat, though.

Unsmooth-Moment
10-06-2012, 04:30 AM
Looks like the Browns last 30-point game was 11/7/2010.

So the Chiefs are three weeks ahead of the Browns in suck.

Cardinals got us beat, though.

Thats a lot of suck.. SMH

10-06-2012, 04:44 AM
This really hoovers.

FAX
10-06-2012, 05:20 AM

I never really thought about it that way.

But, if that's the case, I suppose it's only right that our banner have a name.

I shall call it, "Bruce".

FAX

Sofa King
10-06-2012, 05:35 AM

That is terrible. Shocking actually.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-06-2012, 05:37 AM
It's more than shocking. It's Sofa King shocking!

AussieChiefsFan
10-06-2012, 06:09 AM

Wow really? That's unbelievable.....

Hammock Parties
10-06-2012, 06:20 AM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/385107_462983867057863_1305227226_n.jpg

AussieChiefsFan
10-06-2012, 06:20 AM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/385107_462983867057863_1305227226_n.jpg

LMAO

10-06-2012, 06:21 AM
I never really thought about it that way.

But, if that's the case, I suppose it's only right that our banner have a name.

I shall call it, "Bruce".

FAX

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_KbJAmcvWTbo/Sjf4PfC8JaI/AAAAAAAABqg/MYAu8YHA9r4/Robert-the-Bruce_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

Hammock Parties
10-06-2012, 06:25 AM
Bruce Banner?

http://i.imgur.com/81XjG.jpg

FAX
10-06-2012, 06:34 AM
Exactly. Not Joe the Clem the Harold the Bob the Bruce or whatever that guy's name is.

FAX

10-06-2012, 06:38 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tJPi7kt0Iok" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

farmerchief
10-06-2012, 07:07 AM
The more I think about it, the more I like the idea, someone mentioned, of perhaps flying a banner in Dallas, near Clark's business or neighborhood. People around, may not know what the message means, but he would get the point!

bevischief
10-06-2012, 07:29 AM
The more I think about it, the more I like the idea, someone mentioned, of perhaps flying a banner in Dallas, near Clark's business or neighborhood. People around, may not know what the message means, but he would get the point!

Like on Mondays afters the Chiefs lose by at least 14 points.

chiefzilla1501
10-06-2012, 07:34 AM

Seriously, dude.

You've gone from hero to superhero in my book.

Hammock Parties
10-06-2012, 07:36 AM
http://i.imgur.com/EdZAQ.jpg

chiefzilla1501
10-06-2012, 08:27 AM

Are you posting these somewhere?

Rasputin
10-06-2012, 08:27 AM
Once there was this GM who
Took over a team in Kansas City
But when he put the team together they turned
out pretty shitty
He couldn't quite explain it he was just and idiot
from the land of New England Patriot.

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm

Once there was this Coach who
Wouldn't know what to do
When his team loses badly and doesn't make adjustments to fix
the problem and when he has a pressing
He rambles on about how the players are sad and depressing
Doesn't quite explain it just can't figure out the tricks of defensive blitz.

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm

But both GM and Coach were glad
'Cause the fans had it worse than that

'Cause then there was this QB whose
throws were high and the receivers would die
but he got paid sixty three million dollars So the GM
and coach had excuses for him that its the teams fault not that of the quarterback.

The fans couldn't quite explain it just wanted them all gone.
Made a banner to fly above Arrowhead Stadium
We deserve better fire Pioli bench Cassell.

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm

Hammock Parties
10-06-2012, 08:30 AM
Are you posting these somewhere?

Nope. They're from ten yard torrents.

I'm loading the fucking video guns and going to war. I have 44 games of ammunition.

FlaChief58
10-06-2012, 08:34 AM

Outstanding

WilliamTheIrish
10-06-2012, 08:38 AM
"T-22 hours until flyover.." *beep*

"see you on the flip side, KC"

Iowanian
10-06-2012, 08:50 AM

If I put my mind to it, I could drop 60,000 jaws in the appropriate number of letters.....

Hammock Parties
10-06-2012, 08:51 AM
"T-22 hours until flyover.." *beep*

"see you on the flip side, KC"

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/1750401_o.gif

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs5/2550492_o.gif

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-06-2012, 08:51 AM
over 1,900 likes on the Facebook page.

Un
F__kin
Real

Hammock Parties
10-06-2012, 09:07 AM
over 1,900 likes on the Facebook page.

Un
F__kin
Real

LOL, you're gonna pass ye old RTC in about two seconds.

It took me THREE YEARS to get to 1,908. LMAO

Hammock Parties
10-06-2012, 09:13 AM
http://i.imgur.com/A5oWJ.gif

http://i.imgur.com/3aFVA.gif

Old Dog
10-06-2012, 09:21 AM
A banner is nice but if the appropriate people do not see it then it is a waste.

Not even close IMO. As long as it's covered (which it has been and honestly by FAR more more than I figured it would be) and they get news of it, it doesn't matter if Clark and/or Pioli actually see it or not.

chiefzilla1501
10-06-2012, 09:40 AM
Nope. They're from ten yard torrents.

I'm loading the ****ing video guns and going to war. I have 44 games of ammunition.

That's phenomenal.

Coogs
10-06-2012, 09:47 AM
Can the next one say, " Candy Wrappers > Cassel "

How about...

Clark! Can Pioli... or we buy Heinz!

Hammock Parties
10-06-2012, 09:52 AM
How about...

Clark! Can Pioli... or we buy Heinz!

You think rich people even know what ketchup is?

Sofa King
10-06-2012, 09:56 AM

Congrats on your green rep.

gblowfish
10-06-2012, 10:09 AM
So if I'm figuring right, CP donated around $2150 to this effort so far?

Hammock Parties
10-06-2012, 10:23 AM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/akPKwuQLzAk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CoMoChief
10-06-2012, 10:32 AM

holy shit how long was that red LMAO

pr_capone
10-06-2012, 10:32 AM
So if I'm figuring right, CP donated around $2150 to this effort so far?

No... total in the op is how much has been donated. I haven't withdrawn anything yet to pay my cc. won't do so until Monday.

Hammock Parties
10-06-2012, 10:55 AM
holy shit how long was that red LMAO

http://i.imgur.com/dlmUV.gif

Dylan
10-06-2012, 11:06 AM

LMAO

luv
10-06-2012, 12:00 PM
Was going to try to find my post to bump again, but I'm not taking the time to sort through all of this.

If anyone is going to the game tomorrow and would like to make a donation, I will be accepting them at our tailgate. If pr_capone is not there to receive it (I told him to stop by), then I will deposit all monies into my account to paypal to him. Just to keep your minds at ease that you can trust me, I will take down your user name and how much you donated, and send that list to pr_capone. In turn, he can send you a pm or email or whatever to let you know how much I gave him from you.

I know a lot of people tailgate over towards lots A & B, but I'll be on the outskirts of lot F. F24 in the grass median by the crosswalk sign. Big zig-zag striped Chiefs RV. For most, it's pretty hard to miss.

bevischief
10-06-2012, 12:20 PM
Was going to try to find my post to bump again, but I'm not taking the time to sort through all of this.

If anyone is going to the game tomorrow and would like to make a donation, I will be accepting them at our tailgate. If pr_capone is not there to receive it (I told him to stop by), then I will deposit all monies into my account to paypal to him. Just to keep your minds at ease that you can trust me, I will take down your user name and how much you donated, and send that list to pr_capone. In turn, he can send you a pm or email or whatever to let you know how much I gave him from you.

I know a lot of people tailgate over towards lots A & B, but I'll be on the outskirts of lot F. F24 in the grass median by the crosswalk sign. Big zig-zag striped Chiefs RV. For most, it's pretty hard to miss.

If I still lived in KC I would be there to see this. Luv is the real deal about what she says for you doubters.

pr_capone
10-06-2012, 12:36 PM

Thanks Luv, updated the OP with your info.

bevischief
10-06-2012, 12:44 PM

It's hard miss the RV if looking for it.

CoMoChief
10-06-2012, 12:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/dlmUV.gif

LMAO

luv
10-06-2012, 12:55 PM

Cool. Now I just have to add pen, paper, and envelope to my list of things not to forget in the morning. :)

GloryDayz
10-06-2012, 12:59 PM
Sorry, been out of town, and not enough time to think much less surf Al Gore's Interwebs! Andy way, thank you for doing this, it's very much appreciated. Check you PayPal inbox for a late entry. Perhaps with the coin you've go in there, you can do this twice...

Sorry I won't be at the game (seems almost right from one perspective!), but I'd love to have been there to make ribs for Luv and company, and to see the fly-over... Way too many things going on in the world of IT unfortunately and my own son's game to coach at 4:00! Yeah, second graders playing on Sunday!!! LOL! But alas, all I can ask for is a Lee's Summit fly-over. As for Hunt, I'm sure he'll just laugh. We can only hope the Ravens fans see it,take pics, and post it around the league for their owners to see and the press to start reporting on. Clark's dumb, but I'm sure at some point even his dumb ass will start to figure out that we're actually smarter than the goons he's hired!

But again, thank you...

BigMeatballDave
10-06-2012, 01:05 PM

Yes.

Fancy Catsup.

BigMeatballDave
10-06-2012, 01:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/A5oWJ.gif

http://i.imgur.com/3aFVA.gif

And a guy off the streets gets 2 sacks.

Fritz88
10-06-2012, 01:28 PM

You do know that this could get you in trouble?

Hammock Parties
10-06-2012, 01:29 PM
You do know that this could get you in trouble?

There's an entire friggin' site that's entirely public devoted to football torrents. It's been up for five years. The NFL gives no fucks.

And besides, I pay for Sunday Ticket, I pay for NFL Rewind, so I will download what I please when I please.

PunkinDrublic
10-06-2012, 01:42 PM
For future banners could you fly a chiefsplanet type slogan like Die in a fire Scott or Walk into an AIDs tree Matt.

InChiefsHeaven
10-06-2012, 01:45 PM
So where is everybody tailgaiting tomorrow, those who are going? Me and my buddy are coming down from Omaha and maybe we can stumble over and meet some of y'all...especially on the momentus occasion of the banner flying and all...

Titty Meat
10-06-2012, 01:49 PM
Fuck I'm tempted to drive to that hotel by Arrowhead just to see the banner in person.

pr_capone
10-06-2012, 01:57 PM
For future banners could you fly a chiefsplanet type slogan like Die in a fire Scott or Walk into an AIDs tree Matt.

No.

pr_capone
10-06-2012, 01:58 PM
So where is everybody tailgaiting tomorrow, those who are going? Me and my buddy are coming down from Omaha and maybe we can stumble over and meet some of y'all...especially on the momentus occasion of the banner flying and all...

best place to meet up would be at Luv's truck

Raiderhater
10-06-2012, 02:07 PM

I really don't think anyone who wants to donate is going to question whether the monry ends up in the right place. One of the things I have enjoyed about all of this are those who have donated have done so with out (spoken anyway) reservation as to PR's honesty as to what he is doing with the money. Incredible since a lot of us have met but, a lot of us haven't. This place just continues to impress.

Hammock Parties
10-06-2012, 02:21 PM
If Cassel is starting in Week 17, the last banner should say TODAY IS CASSEL'S RECKONING!

luv
10-06-2012, 02:23 PM
I really don't think anyone who wants to donate is going to question whether the monry ends up in the right place. One of the things I have enjoyed about all of this are those who have donated have done so with out (spoken anyway) reservation as to PR's honesty as to what he is doing with the money. Incredible since a lot of us have met but, a lot of us haven't. This place just continues to impress.

Agreed. Still want to make sure to do right by everyone though.

Raiderhater
10-06-2012, 02:25 PM
Agreed. Still want to make sure to do right by everyone though.

Totally appreciate that. Just took the opportunity to point out something that stood out to me.

Fritz88
10-06-2012, 02:32 PM
There's an entire friggin' site that's entirely public devoted to football torrents. It's been up for five years. The NFL gives no fucks.

And besides, I pay for Sunday Ticket, I pay for NFL Rewind, so I will download what I please when I please.

You are being silly.

Right now you are making a lot of people unhappy with the whole saveourchiefs movement (which I love, btw);however, some douche could make a big deal out of this.

Hammock Parties
10-06-2012, 02:35 PM
You are being silly.

Right now you are making a lot of people unhappy with the whole saveourchiefs movement (which I love, btw);however, some douche could make a big deal out of this.

I pay for the rights to download archived games you ninny. I can download anything I fucking want from Game Rewind.

And it's not even my movement. I didn't start it. LMAO

10-06-2012, 02:47 PM

HOLY CRAP. When did that happen. I thought he was stuck in an abyss of red with absolutely no hope of return. Thats the power of Cassel hate. LMAO

In58men
10-06-2012, 03:12 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/07/uzu4ujuh.jpg

teedubya
10-06-2012, 03:47 PM
Chiefs Fans Want to Win. Clark Get a Clue

We got to throw get a clue in there, bitches. lol :-D

Scorp
10-06-2012, 03:57 PM
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k169/rombeck/Casselbannerhate.jpg

bevischief
10-06-2012, 04:01 PM
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k169/rombeck/Casselbannerhate.jpg

I just had a bowel movement that's all all.

Hammock Parties
10-06-2012, 04:04 PM
:hail:

You guys are the fucking best.

pr_capone
10-06-2012, 04:05 PM
Updated amt in paypal acct. Almost $2k people. WOW.

Molitoth
10-06-2012, 04:12 PM
Chiefs Fans Want to Win. Clark Get a Clue

We got to throw get a clue in there, bitches. lol :-D

Pioli, "We won a division title in 2010 with Matt."

SO....

You better specify what we want to win.

I prefer a Lombardi trophy as to just 8 games,the division, or a single Playoff game.

CoMoChief
10-06-2012, 04:14 PM
Flying Banners for weeks to come!!!! LMAO

10-06-2012, 04:14 PM
"Draft a damn first round QB Clark"

Molitoth
10-06-2012, 04:15 PM

Time to fly a banner over chunts texas soccer team? =)

ILChief
10-06-2012, 04:18 PM
"Draft a damn first round QB Clark"

This

In58men
10-06-2012, 04:26 PM
"There's different positions other than DL"

Titty Meat
10-06-2012, 04:26 PM

Billboard time

In58men
10-06-2012, 04:27 PM
Billboard time

This

pr_capone
10-06-2012, 04:28 PM
Billboard time

We havent paid for the flight yet. We have nowhere near enough for a billboard.

BigCatDaddy
10-06-2012, 04:31 PM

How much is a billboard?

10-06-2012, 04:32 PM

Personally, I like the plane over a billboard anyway. Seriously, how many of you actually take the time to really LOOK at billboards?

People will take the time to READ a flying banner and if this is done right and changed up each week people will be looking forward to see what flies next.

Scorp
10-06-2012, 04:32 PM

Bet the rest on the Ravens! LMAO

Titty Meat
10-06-2012, 04:34 PM
Personally, I like the plane over a billboard anyway. Seriously, how many of you actually take the time to really LOOK at billboards?

People will take the time to READ a flying banner and if this is done right and changed up each week people will be looking forward to see what flies next.

A billboard will get seen by more people than a banner.

BigCatDaddy
10-06-2012, 04:35 PM

It would be something fresh for the media to pick up on and keep the story going.

Titty Meat
10-06-2012, 04:35 PM

I'm surprised he didn't make you pay before he flew. Sounds like a nice guy.

10-06-2012, 04:37 PM
A billboard will get seen by more people than a banner.

I don't know. I think the average person doesn't even notice them. I know I don't unless there is a hot chick on it. :D

Titty Meat
10-06-2012, 04:44 PM
I don't know. I think the average person doesn't even notice them. I know I don't unless there is a hot chick on it. :D

I'll dress in drag. That'll get their attention :)

10-06-2012, 04:45 PM
I'll dress in drag. That'll get their attention :)
Shit that will cause wrecks.

gblowfish
10-06-2012, 04:45 PM
Bet the rest on the Ravens! LMAO

Ouch....

But probably a smart play.

Swanman
10-06-2012, 04:46 PM

If I remember, capone gave him a credit card number.

pr_capone
10-06-2012, 04:47 PM

He has my personal CC info. He is gonna ding me when he flies. Once the charge is on there, I will transfer $625 to my personal acct and make a payment to my CC.

As for the billboard, first quote I received was 3,200 for a month including paper, printing, labor, and actual rental of the space. I was looking for something as close to the 435/70 junction as possible.

Molitoth
10-06-2012, 04:50 PM
put a big picture of Tebow on the billboard and have it say....

doing gods work; sacrifice cassel.

10-06-2012, 04:50 PM
He has my personal CC info. He is gonna ding me when he flies. Once the charge is on there, I will transfer $625 to my personal acct and make a payment to my CC.

As for the billboard, first quote I received was 3,200 for a month including paper, printing, labor, and actual rental of the space. I was looking for something as close to the 435/70 junction as possible.

Well if it will be up for a month, the message has to be one that stands up for a month regardless of any changes that may take place on the Chiefs.

pr_capone
10-06-2012, 04:53 PM
Well if it will be up for a month, the message has to be one that stands up for a month regardless of any changes that may take place on the Chiefs.

Which is why I hesitate on the billboard. If it were a digital board it would different... but there are not any digiboards that I know of in the area.

Titty Meat
10-06-2012, 04:53 PM

Wow that's a lot of $$$$$

Molitoth
10-06-2012, 04:54 PM
Which is why I hesitate on the billboard. If it were a digital board it would different... but there are not any digiboards that I know of in the area.

man, even st.Joe has a few digital billboards. :cuss:

pr_capone
10-06-2012, 04:56 PM

So does KCMO... but not any that I can find in the areas by the stadium like we would want.

SPchief
10-06-2012, 04:56 PM

There's one on 435 about a mile before Stadium drive

pr_capone
10-06-2012, 04:57 PM

can you see if you can find who manages it so we can give them a call? I'm at work so my internet sleuthing skills are on hold for another 3 hours.

Molitoth
10-06-2012, 04:59 PM

there we go. Who knows, maybe the owner of that board will also think we are doing gods work and supply a discount.
with digital, maybe we can rent for just a week to save costs.

SPchief
10-06-2012, 04:59 PM
can you see if you can find who manages it so we can give them a call? I'm at work so my internet sleuthing skills are on hold for another 3 hours.

About to head that way going to home depot. I think its Lamar, but I'll check. If it doesn't say, I'll look it up when I get home.

10-06-2012, 05:01 PM

Even topeka has one. heh

pr_capone
10-06-2012, 05:01 PM
this is what I find right off the bat from LAMAR advertising

http://i.imgur.com/3uXZL.jpg

10-06-2012, 05:03 PM
JFC

go ahead Saul. Say it for me. LMAO

Molitoth
10-06-2012, 05:03 PM
looks like its Lamar, and its 5grand a month. Bahhhhh

Hammock Parties
10-06-2012, 05:04 PM
Lamar?

Oh, the irony.

Unsmooth-Moment
10-06-2012, 05:04 PM
You raised 2 grand in less than a week. Digital board would be easier and more effective IMO.

10-06-2012, 05:05 PM
You raised 2 grand in less than a week. Digital board would be easier and more effective IMO.

Yeah, but it looks as if you still have to do 4 weeks and can't change the message. Kind of defeats the purpose of digital IMO.

Plus, you have to share ad space. Seems like the permanent billboard is the better option.

Unsmooth-Moment
10-06-2012, 05:07 PM
Yeah, but it looks as if you still have to do 4 weeks and can't change the message. Kind of defeats the purpose of digital IMO.

Plus, you have to share ad space. Seems like the permanent billboard is the better option.

Yeah, the message will not change over the course of 4 weeks. We still need a new quarterback in the offseason.

DaFace
10-06-2012, 05:08 PM

Yeah, billboards aren't very good value for something like this.

10-06-2012, 05:10 PM
Clark, we are spending our hard earned money on this billboard rather than your horrible product.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-06-2012, 05:10 PM
Pioli & Cassel in 2013? Fans Don't Renew

for the next aerial banner

10-06-2012, 05:11 PM
Yeah, billboards aren't very good value for something like this.

I still think the plane is more effective.

Titty Meat
10-06-2012, 05:13 PM
If you're going to do a billboard some sort of endorsement for Geno Smith might be a good idea.

10-06-2012, 05:13 PM
Clark, we are spending our hard earned money on this billboard rather than your horrible product.

I want to amend this. I don't want to call the chief horrible.

Clark, we are spending our hard earned money on this billboard rather than on the team we love. Change the front office and draft a first round QB.

Unsmooth-Moment
10-06-2012, 05:14 PM
Regardless of the way the message is delivered, as long as this is getting buzz from other meda affiliates (local news, NFL.com, Yahoo, etc.) it is doing what it's supposed to.

Unsmooth-Moment
10-06-2012, 05:16 PM
If you're going to do a billboard some sort of endorsement for Geno Smith might be a good idea.

If we win against the Bucks and the Raiders we are probably out of the Geno running. We know this FO will not trade up.

Swanman
10-06-2012, 05:22 PM
Pioli & Cassel in 2013? Fans Don't Renew

for the next aerial banner

A couple comedic (not serious) ideas:

Clark is a chunt.

For a good time, call DEB ALL CAPS

the Talking Can
10-06-2012, 05:26 PM
"Blackledge is dead. Draft a QB, Clark."

Hammock Parties
10-06-2012, 05:32 PM

LMAO

Oh the things I would do if I was a millionaire.

Old Dog
10-06-2012, 05:33 PM
LMAO

I don't think it would take that much......she may do you for a sixer of Busch Light.

Oh, you meant something else.....my bad

bevischief
10-06-2012, 05:35 PM
On the south side of town on I435 there are a few digital ones near the loop. Lots of people will see it. But I rather send the banner to Dallas on Monday morning after the Chiefs loss of 14 plus points to where Clark works.

Hammock Parties
10-06-2012, 05:42 PM
I don't think it would take that much......she may do you for a sixer of Busch Light.

Oh, you meant something else.....my bad

LMAO.

I would do so many cool things.

I'd own this place, for one.

Swanman
10-06-2012, 05:43 PM
LMAO

You just have to be a 625 dollaraire to make that happen.

BillSelfsTrophycase
10-06-2012, 05:46 PM
Time to fly a banner over chunts texas soccer team? =)

That would be fucking awesome, but I don't think it's in Texas

Which team does he own, Columbus?

bevischief
10-06-2012, 05:57 PM
Dallas rush hour traffic sucks. Yet it fly

pr_capone
10-06-2012, 06:02 PM
the problem I have with flying a banner in DAL is that we have no idea whether he is gonna be there or not. No way to know. The good thing about flying it over KC is that we have a guaranteed captive audience.

DaFace
10-06-2012, 06:06 PM
the problem I have with flying a banner in DAL is that we have no idea whether he is gonna be there or not. No way to know. The good thing about flying it over KC is that we have a guaranteed captive audience.

Yup. When it really comes down to it, the target market for this isn't Clark - it's the fans. Clark will hear about it just fine.

SPchief
10-06-2012, 06:07 PM

It's lamar. 1.1 miles from the Stadium drive and Raytown RD exit

In58men
10-06-2012, 06:08 PM
It would be funny as hell to fly it during one of his soccer games

"HUNT WHAT ABOUT THE CHIEFS"

pr_capone
10-06-2012, 06:15 PM
It's lamar. 1.1 miles from the Stadium drive and Raytown RD exit

yup... I dug it up. thx for confirming!

this is what I find right off the bat from LAMAR advertising

http://i.imgur.com/3uXZL.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts
10-06-2012, 06:16 PM
I pay for the rights to download archived games you ninny. I can download anything I fucking want from Game Rewind.

And it's not even my movement. I didn't start it. LMAO

The fuck you didn't start it...

pimpchief
10-06-2012, 06:24 PM
A couple comedic (not serious) ideas:

Clark is a chunt.

LET THE FUCKING BANNER FLY

AustinChief
10-06-2012, 06:26 PM
LMAO.

I would do so many cool things.

I'd own this place, for one.

Not for sale my friend! Course you could just have me rubbed out and get it on the cheap.

Hammock Parties
10-06-2012, 06:28 PM
The fuck you didn't start it...

http://mraybould.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/hamlet-words.jpg

pimpchief
10-06-2012, 06:28 PM
Not for sale my friend! Course you could just have me rubbed out and get it on the cheap.

You probably are being stalked right now.

KChiefer
10-06-2012, 06:32 PM
Anyone else worried for the pilot of a plane with the words Cassel and Pioli attached to it.?.?

Really though, have a safe flight.

pimpchief
10-06-2012, 06:33 PM
Anyone else worried for the pilot of a plane with the words Cassel and Pioli attached to it.?.?

Really though, have a safe flight.

Yeah, I really hope it goes smoothly.

pr_capone
10-06-2012, 06:34 PM

If all it takes is a hand jibber to get cp on the cheap. How about a hand jibber and you just make me a mod? Lol. You can keep CP.

pimpchief
10-06-2012, 06:35 PM
Pr should be a mod for getting cp on nfl.com.

Hammock Parties
10-06-2012, 06:36 PM
Capone should be God King of Chiefsplanet for life, and should be permitted to do anything he fucking wants, including banning anyone for anything.

AustinChief
10-06-2012, 06:36 PM

That's bizarre. Clear Channel has digital billboards that pull the content directly from your web server so it can be changed as much as you want. (inside a base template of course)

AustinChief
10-06-2012, 06:38 PM
If all it takes is a hand jibber to get cp on the cheap. How about a hand jibber and you just make me a mod? Lol. You can keep CP.

haha, I knew I should have used another term there.... :doh!: