PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Surprised this wasn't put up on here-romeos presser

J Diddy
10-02-2012, 12:51 AM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/media-center/videos/From-the-Podium-Romeo-Crennel/d973d2af-16dc-4471-8d76-165c46ce068e

Funniest moment when a reporter, i assume Gretz, asked Romeo if cassel has been instructed to throw it high. Romeo looked like he wanted to bite peoples faces off

L.A. Chieffan
10-02-2012, 01:04 AM
When you got big, athletic guys like Baldwin, Bowe, and Moeaki throwing it high out of the way of the defender can pay off.

oRYMANo
10-02-2012, 01:06 AM
Hats off to the Falcons, Bills and Chargers.

Papi
10-02-2012, 01:40 AM
OMG I hate life a little more every time I have to see this moron's face. Does anyone else get the impression he's in the Forrest Gump IQ range when listening to him talk? I think we may have an invalid for a coach.

clyde05
10-02-2012, 02:13 AM
"I don't understand what went on out there today" WOW

oRYMANo
10-02-2012, 02:27 AM
The more I watch this team this year (and last) looks like there is little to no game planning at all and there just winging it every week.

NJChiefsFan
10-02-2012, 02:37 AM
The more I watch this team this year (and last) looks like there is little to no game planning at all and there just winging it every week.

We can't game plan other teams. Our entire game plan is on protecting our QB. That's a good thing right?

BoneKrusher
10-02-2012, 05:56 AM

that's because the game planning has been around Cassel's strengths, which are none.

Reerun_KC
10-02-2012, 06:36 AM

How can you game plan when you couldnt even game plan your defense in a playoff game?

Yet people were expecting something else?

FAX
10-02-2012, 06:59 AM
Let's give Roleo a break, guys. It's very difficult to game plan when you only practice 1 day a week.

Besides, he said it about as clearly as you can when he stated, "Yesterday the whole team needed to be more consistent but there are areas that need to be more consistent and if we played more consistently and better then we'd be better. But you see flashes of consistency you just don't see consistency when we're not consistently good."

I mean, that is straight talk from the head coach. Pure and consistent.

FAX

Dave Lane
10-02-2012, 07:13 AM
OMG I hate life a little more every time I have to see this moron's face. Does anyone else get the impression he's in the Forrest Gump IQ range when listening to him talk? I think we may have an invalid for a coach.

Q

that would be herm...

J Diddy
10-02-2012, 07:49 AM
Let's give Roleo a break, guys. It's very difficult to game plan when you only practice 1 day a week.

Besides, he said it about as clearly as you can when he stated, "Yesterday the whole team needed to be more consistent but there are areas that need to be more consistent and if we played more consistently and better then we'd be better. But you see flashes of consistency you just don't see consistency when we're not consistently good."

I mean, that is straight talk from the head coach. Pure and consistent.

FAX

That and his whole I don't know why we're not winning made me want to run headfirst into a brick wall without a helmet.

Graystoke
10-02-2012, 07:53 AM
Romeo has great sucess ordering Dominoes Pizza.

Fire Me Boy!
10-02-2012, 07:59 AM
ROFL

"We tried to rally in the third quarter a little bit, but there wasn't enough rally to make a difference."

Bane
10-02-2012, 08:13 AM
We tried to rally a lil bit.....

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Fire this idiot yesterday.JFC:doh!:

BossChief
10-02-2012, 08:40 AM
ROFL

"We tried to rally in the third quarter a little bit, but there wasn't enough rally to make a difference."

Direct shot at Cassel.

Baby Lee
10-02-2012, 09:06 AM
Cassel's post game presser

"Did Romeo talk to you about making a change"

"No he did not." [/presser]

DJ's left nut
10-02-2012, 09:11 AM
It was still better than his post-game interview.

"Well, we tried - it just wasn't good enough"

Facepalm does not do that justice.

dallaschiefsfan
10-02-2012, 09:14 AM
"I don't understand what went on out there today" WOW

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk208/rswhite1989/Romeo-and-Junior.jpg

DJ's left nut
10-02-2012, 09:26 AM
I was wrong - it was just as bad as the post-game interview.

Mother of Christ, this guy is an idiot. I mean just an absolute retard.

He can't be a head coach. I don't know how anyone ever thought he could be a head coach. He's not a leader, he's not a task-master. He's the good cop to a real HC's bad cop.

Just another in the long line of Pioli fuckups. There's no way this person could've come across in interviews as a legitimate head coaching candidate.

Brock
10-02-2012, 09:32 AM
Just another in the long line of Pioli fuckups. There's no way this person could've come across in interviews as a legitimate head coaching candidate.

Interviews? That would imply there were other candidates. :LOL:

htismaqe
10-02-2012, 09:52 AM
Interviews? That would imply there were other candidates. :LOL:

Precisely.

The Franchise
10-02-2012, 09:54 AM
I was wrong - it was just as bad as the post-game interview.

Mother of Christ, this guy is an idiot. I mean just an absolute retard.

He can't be a head coach. I don't know how anyone ever thought he could be a head coach. He's not a leader, he's not a task-master. He's the good cop to a real HC's bad cop.

Hence why he was a good DC. The guy could be that nice coach who made you feel better after the HC just chewed your ass out.

This guy is fucking shite as a HC though.

saphojunkie
10-02-2012, 10:59 AM
I don't blame Romeo for much of this team's failings. He was put in a nearly impossible situation with Cassel.

I blame Romeo for not hiring a defensive coordinator so that he could focus on running the team, however. He should have known better.

EDIT: Just to clarify, I don't think Romeo cuts it as a head coach. And I think the league has clearly passed by his defensive scheme. Great teacher, great defensive coordinator in his time, but he has not kept up.

Bye bye.

The Bad Guy
10-02-2012, 11:03 AM
I don't blame Romeo for much of this team's failings. He was put in a nearly impossible situation with Cassel.

I blame Romeo for not hiring a defensive coordinator so that he could focus on running the team, however. He should have known better.

EDIT: Just to clarify, I don't think Romeo cuts it as a head coach. And I think the league has clearly passed by his defensive scheme. Great teacher, great defensive coordinator in his time, but he has not kept up.

Bye bye.

I can absolutely blame him for calling garbage on defense and failing to have them prepared.

DJ's left nut
10-02-2012, 11:54 AM
3 fumbles and another int because of bad hands is on the HC. That's an attitude/discipline issue.

The missed assignments and snowball effect we keep experiencing is on the HC, that's a training thing.

Romeo's done a piss-poor job this year as a HC. His situation isn't any worse than the one Wisenhunt has in Arizona and Wisenhunt has gone 4-0 playing one of the more difficult opening schedules in football. His teams are playing smart, disciplined football and not beating themselves.

It's no different than looking at Pioli vs. guys like Dimitroff, Baalke and Rick Smith. Sure, you can find excuses for failure if you look for them - but guys that have similar excuses haven't needed them in other organizations because they've done their jobs extremely well.

Romeo hasn't.

The Franchise
10-02-2012, 11:57 AM
We're getting our asses kicked......and yet they're still getting Tuesdays off.

BossChief
10-02-2012, 12:06 PM
We're getting our asses kicked......and yet they're still getting Tuesdays off.

If it gets us Geno, they can take the whole week off.

htismaqe
10-02-2012, 03:34 PM

This is bullshit.

He WILLINGLY ACCEPTED the situation with Cassel.

He's a spineless yes-man.

BossChief
10-02-2012, 03:42 PM
This is bullshit.

And yet after only 4 games as head coach he has already talked about benching Cassel and has split the starter reps in practice.

Prior to that, he has openly talked about Orton, Manning, RG3, Tannehill and how "Matt Cassel is the quarterback until we get another quarterback"....he also made it a point to interview every good qb at the combine.

I think the old man is in over his head, but only because Pioli totally fucked him over.

Or do you think Romeo wanted Quinn over all of those options and Pioli just obliged him?

Cmon man.

htismaqe
10-02-2012, 03:52 PM
And yet after only 4 games as head coach he has already talked about benching Cassel and has split the starter reps in practice.

Prior to that, he has openly talked about Orton, Manning, RG3, Tannehill and how "Matt Cassel is the quarterback until we get another quarterback"....he also made it a point to interview every good qb at the combine.

I think the old man is in over his head, but only because Pioli totally ****ed him over.

Or do you think Romeo wanted Quinn over all of those options and Pioli just obliged him?

Cmon man.

I think Romeo is just glad that somebody made him a head coach. He knew he'd have to accept a certain amount of shit to get the job because we can all see with our own 2 eyes that he didn't EARN it.

whoman69
10-02-2012, 04:02 PM
This is bullshit.

Wow. He went there.

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/clapping/jimcarry.gif

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/clapping/joker.gif

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/clapping/riker.gif

NJChiefsFan
10-02-2012, 04:02 PM
Romeo doesn't even care whats going on. I know we always talk extremes and say a coach doesn't care when he does, but does Romeo actually care? Its so weird hearing him talk. He is usually like a sentence away from saying, "I am a puppet and I don't care what happens." It's unreal. He is a puppet, he knows it, he knows the media knows it, and we all know Pioli knows we know. You know?

chiefzilla1501
10-02-2012, 04:04 PM

I think the old man is in over his head, but only because Pioli totally ****ed him over.

Cmon man.

I agree with you.

I'm not a fan of Romeo. But I doubt he's a guy who mails it in. I sensed from the beginning that he was headstrong about wanting a qb. I think pioli promises his coaches things then does his own thing in the end.

NJChiefsFan
10-02-2012, 04:06 PM
I agree with you.

I'm not a fan of Romeo. But I doubt he's a guy who mails it in. I sensed from the beginning that he was headstrong about wanting a qb. I think pioli promises his coaches things then does his own thing in the end.

It sure sounds like he is mailing it in. He has to realize that Cassel and himself are going to be thrown under the bus by Pioli to protect his job, and more importantly, his reputation.

BigMeatballDave
10-02-2012, 04:07 PM
Romeo doesn't even care whats going on. I know we always talk extremes and say a coach doesn't care when he does, but does Romeo actually care? Its so weird hearing him talk. He is usually like a sentence away from saying, "I am a puppet and I don't care what happens." It's unreal. He is a puppet, he knows it, he knows the media knows it, and we all know Pioli knows we know. You know?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mAwVIZDAUF0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

chiefzilla1501
10-02-2012, 04:09 PM
It sure sounds like he is mailing it in. He has to realize that Cassel and himself are going to be thrown under the bus by Pioli to protect his job, and more importantly, his reputation.

Let me rephrase that.

I don't think he's doing that because he doesn't care. I think he's doing that because he's frustrated and handcuffed on a decision he didn't want to make.

FAX
10-02-2012, 04:12 PM
You know, I think that we sometimes tend to read too much into the things that coaches and GMs say. It's natural, of course, since we are only given sparse tidbits of information and are, therefore, forced to extrapolate on those crumbs.

Let's face it. Roleo took this job because HC is a better job than DC. There's more pay, prestige, a bigger office, and a better retirement package. How things turn out in the end so far as wins and losses are concerned aren't as important to a 65 year-old veteran of the wars compared to a younger man whose competitive spirit is waxing.

Does he care whether or not Cassel is a crap fest of a quarterback? I'm sure he does ... but probably not to the extent that some of us would like to believe.

FAX

htismaqe
10-02-2012, 04:14 PM
Let me rephrase that.

I don't think he's doing that because he doesn't care. I think he's doing that because he's frustrated and handcuffed on a decision he didn't want to make.

He knew coming in he was going to be handcuffed. He's known Pioli for over TWENTY YEARS. He's worked with him before.

To suggest that he was somehow "hoodwinked" by Pioli suggests that Romeo is an idiot, because anybody with 1 eye could see what was coming.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-02-2012, 04:18 PM
You know why Pioli was so successful in NE? Because Bellicheck ultimately made the decisions. He was forced to work with his head coach. Here? No. Results? Speaks for itself.

Rausch
10-02-2012, 04:31 PM
I think Romeo is just glad that somebody made him a head coach. He knew he'd have to accept a certain amount of shit to get the job because we can all see with our own 2 eyes that he didn't EARN it.

I think at the end of last year he earned the right to be in consideration for the job.

I think this year has proven he wasn't the right choice...

FAX
10-02-2012, 04:31 PM
You know why Pioli was so successful in NE? Because Bellicheck ultimately made the decisions. He was forced to work with his head coach. Here? No. Results? Speaks for itself.

The yep train just pulled into this post.

FAX

htismaqe
10-02-2012, 04:49 PM
I think at the end of last year he earned the right to be in consideration for the job.

I think this year has proven he wasn't the right choice...

One could argue that, based on NFL history alone, he was destined to fail and therefore should have never been considered, regardless of merit.

That being said, he deserved to be CONSIDERED. However, we all know that he was the first, and only, choice.

CoMoChief
10-02-2012, 04:51 PM
Do I think Crennel is the right man for the job? I dunno yet. As much as people wanna jump ship and want Crennel fired, I still think it's too small of a sample size. Yes we've been getting blown out, and some of it may indeed be coaching. People are all of a sudden questioning his scheme and whether it's outdated etc. He's been successful in this league running that defense, and I think it's a bit too early to really say that the game has passed him by. Players play....coaches coach. Romeo can't be faulted for Berry getting raped by Gates all afternoon. Romeo can't be faulted for our DE's getting their shit pushed in.

And that's another problem. This team has done nothing but finger point the last few seasons instead of taking responsibility for their own performances.

He's been given a crappy QB. But he knew that going into the job. He's won w/ shitty QB's before (Anderson) and that was with shitty talent all over. Maybe he thought he could win w/ Cassel as long as there was a good coaching foundation set in place (aka no Haley sticking his dick into the playcalling all the time) and as long as there was lots of talent surrounding him.

He was wrong. As it's been fairly apparant that nothing is going to ever make Cassel better than what he is. Injuries mounted up on the defense and the depth on this defense (especially in the secondary) is less than serviceable (Pioli's fault).

The best thing Romeo can do now is to move on from Cassel. Insanity is defined by doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Cassel has done nothing but suck while in KC except for one season where he didn't turn over the ball often because he wasn't really give a chance to. We ran the ball so ****ing much and were good at doing it, all Cassel had to do was take care of the football, which he did exceptionally well that season...which I will give him credit for. Now it was against a bunch of teams that had losing records except for one (which we lost that game). That's not his fault, but it's reality. But other than in 2010, he's been complete dogshit. The best Cassel can do is be just good enough to take care of the ball and put the team in a position to beat the shitty bottom feeders teams of the league.

Need to put in Quinn. Need some sort of change in the status quo because Cassel isn't working and he's turning the ball over. You're not going to win games in the NFL if you turn the ball over all the time, it's that simple. Romeo can't be blamed for Cassel throwing picks left and right and fumbling the football in their own territory. The defense can't be held responsible for giving up points in that situation either.

What it comes down to, is that Romeo (as a HC) has to realize when the team has completely lost faith in what "should be" the leader of the football team on the field (the QB). I think it's pretty obvious that it's a chain reaction that when your QB loses all confidence in his own ability to play the game, the offense as a whole feels that as well, and the down-spiraling of the team as a whole occurs. You can even see it on the sidelines.....Cassel mopes around, almost acts like he doesn't care even. Just goes off into his own little world with a blank stare. Losing is fucking contagious and people can see it, especially if it's "what's supposed to be" your leader on offense.

Why do you think the great QB's in this league make their entire team play better? It's because other players know they have a ****ing field general that can lead them to victory. Which is exactly the complete opposite of what we have here in KC. Hell even the coach knows it, which is why we went full Herm-tard on offense during that last drive against the Saints. We could have easily had the chance to go for a win, but played it safe and ran the ball to keep it out of Cpt ****up's hands.

You don't have to be a NFL coach, scout, former player, etc. to see that the team has lost complete confidence of Cassel at this point. You could even see the little bit of life that came to our team whenever Orton was playing last season. KYLE ****ING ORTON!!!! And he even sucks in his own right, but at least he can look like a real ****ing QB at times and lead and offense down the field.

Time to put in Quinn. He may suck it up...but to keep Cassel in at this point is just plain insanity...and I think it's at least telling your players that you want to try something different and move on from the failure that he brings to the table. I mean at some point there has to be a change somewhere...and Cassel seems to be the root to the whole problem, and Pioli for sticking w/ Cassel.

htismaqe
10-02-2012, 04:53 PM
Some of us were never on the ship.

We were standing on the dock, waving goodbye as the Titanic set sail.

Fuck Romeo Crennel, fuck Scott Pioli, and fuck the New England Patriots.

Bane
10-02-2012, 04:55 PM
Some of us were never on the ship.

We were standing on the dock, waving goodbye as the Titanic set sail.

**** Romeo Crennel, **** Scott Pioli, and **** the New England Patriots.

Pretty much.
:thumb:

BossChief
10-02-2012, 05:29 PM
I guess Romeo said today that Quinn could play against the Ravens, but that Cassel will start.

NJChiefsFan
10-02-2012, 05:31 PM

True. Even Bellichek is showing that his early success had as much to do about one man, Tom Brady, along with a crazy amount of luck in his first few drafts. I say luck based off of his more recent drafts. For a defensive mastermind and draft guru he sure has had a bad defense despite all the draft picks and time to fix it.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-02-2012, 05:44 PM
John Clayton said they'll probably give it a couple weeks but Quinn is on deck. He said Cassel was given the dreadful vote of confidence by Crennel. If the turnovers continue and no improvement by Cassel we'll likely see Quinn after the bye maybe sooner being that our record is poor and time is running out.

BossChief
10-02-2012, 05:49 PM
John Clayton said they'll probably give it a couple weeks but Quinn is on deck. He said Cassel was given the dreadful vote of confidence by Crennel. If the turnovers continue and no improvement by Cassel we'll likely see Quinn after the bye maybe sooner being that our record is poor and time is running out.Yup

The headline on the screen while he was talking said: Romeo said Cassel will start against Ravens, but that Quinn could play.

John flat out said that this will be a two week process and that if Cassel doesn't turn things around that Quinn will be the quarterback.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-02-2012, 06:18 PM
Yup

The headline on the screen while he was talking said: Romeo said Cassel will start against Ravens, but that Quinn could play.

John flat out said that this will be a two week process and that if Cassel doesn't turn things around that Quinn will be the quarterback.

I don't see how Cassel magically turns things around. It's inevitable. Baring a miracle, we'll see Quinn soon.

NJChiefsFan
10-02-2012, 06:23 PM
I don't see how Cassel magically turns things around. It's inevitable. Baring a miracle, we'll see Quinn soon.

Depends on the definition of "turning things around". If you go by a reasonable definition, he never will. You go by the one the organization is desperate to use, he may.

Rausch
10-02-2012, 06:27 PM

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g367/YourAverageJet/the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

Rausch
10-02-2012, 06:28 PM

Awwww snap! Who said he'd have 2 weeks?...o:-)

FAX
10-02-2012, 06:43 PM
Depends on the definition of "turning things around". If you go by a reasonable definition, he never will. You go by the one the organization is desperate to use, he may.

Yeah, that can be a tricky one.

As for Roleo, I don't understand why Pioli fell for the idea that he could serve as an effective head coach and function as DC simultaneously. It seems like, for most people, dual roles are too much to bite off. I know that Roleo said he had a great staff who could take on a lot of the burden and that sounds good, but I can't help but believe that the defense would be performing at a higher level if we had a full-time DC.

FAX

BossChief
10-02-2012, 07:00 PM
Awwww snap! Who said he'd have 2 weeks?...o:-)

How about when I called this during the 2011 training camp thread?:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Competition for the starting quarterback job.

Kinda like 2006 with Bledsoe and Romo....when Romo took over around week 6...after Parcells said over and over "there is no QB competition."

"Romo eventually took over the starting quarterback role from Drew Bledsoe during half time against the New York Giants on October 23, 2006."

game 6

thanks for bringing Bledsoe back up.

Cassel is our Bledsoe.

I've been saying halftime of game 6 ever since.

el borracho
10-02-2012, 07:02 PM
As expected, Romeo Crennel doesn't have any answers; no concrete direction to correct what is wrong with this team. His defense is under-performing (probably because they lack the proper coaching) and his offense is burdened with a known coach-killer. In a normal franchise, Crennel would hire someone to be DC for the remainder of the year and would be actively seeking a solution at the QB position. In a normal franchise, Pioli would be actively seeking a legit head coach who wasn't knocking at the door of retirement and would be actively planning the acquisition of a legit 1st round QB. Of course the Chiefs are not a normal franchise so who knows what will happen.

DeezNutz
10-02-2012, 07:02 PM

For Stanzi, who likely won't be on the Chiefs roster next season...

Rausch
10-02-2012, 07:03 PM
How about when I called this during the 2011 training camp thread?

You people take me way to seriously...

DeezNutz
10-02-2012, 07:04 PM
Fraudulent Pioli stood watch over a failed OC/HC, and he allowed an attempt at DC/HC less than one year after the first failure.

This is so stunningly stupid that there are no words. Please, please, please, by everything good in the world, let Cassel get pulled, Quinn suck, and Pioli to be drop-kicked out of town.

BossChief
10-02-2012, 07:08 PM
For Stanzi, who likely won't be on the Chiefs roster next season...

It's too bad he was put behind cardboard cutouts of offensive lines in preseason...otherwise my prediction would have came to full fruition.

Regardless, we are less than two games away from seeing if I called the exact time when he would get pulled.

Also...care to make a wager that he is on the roster next year? Nothing major...just something for fun.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-02-2012, 07:10 PM
Yeah, that can be a tricky one.

As for Roleo, I don't understand why Pioli fell for the idea that he could serve as an effective head coach and function as DC simultaneously. It seems like, for most people, dual roles are too much to bite off. I know that Roleo said he had a great staff who could take on a lot of the burden and that sounds good, but I can't help but believe that the defense would be performing at a higher level if we had a full-time DC.

FAX

What if Crennel (and Clark knows about this) is Pioli's Gunther? Maybe Crennel is just a stopgap coach for the year then he goes out and finds a coach he really wants? Nevermind that's stupid. He had all offseason it's not like he had slim pickings.

DeezNutz
10-02-2012, 07:11 PM
It's too bad he was put behind cardboard cutouts of offensive lines in preseason...otherwise my prediction would have came to full fruition.

Regardless, we are less than two games away from seeing if I called the exact time when he would get pulled.

Also...care to make a wager that he is on the roster next year? Nothing major...just something for fun.

Depends on who is GM. If it's Pioli, I agree that Stanzi is on the roster, if for nothing else than to mitigate more criticism of Egoli's "ability" to evaluate talent.

New GM? We have a wager of some capacity. Sig line or something to that effect for a period of time.

SAUTO
10-02-2012, 07:16 PM
Fraudulent Pioli stood watch over a failed OC/HC, and he allowed an attempt at DC/HC less than one year after the first failure.

This is so stunningly stupid that there are no words. Please, please, please, by everything good in the world, let Cassel get pulled, Quinn suck, and Pioli to be drop-kicked out of town.
this. So much. This. Quinn can't come in and look anyway decent. We have to lose more than anyone this year. I hate myself right now for even feeling that way. But it needs to happen. One and fifteeno for Geno.

I really hate that I even had to type that. Fuck you Pioli. Fuck you Cassel.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rausch
10-02-2012, 07:18 PM
this. So much. This. Quinn can't come in and look anyway decent. We have to lose more than anyone this year. I hate myself right now for even feeling that way. But it needs to happen.

No, it doesn't.

When you have a legitimate and competent GM you don't need to pick in the top 5.

Rodgers, Ruthlessrapist, and Brees (3 of the top 6 QB's in the league) were not top 5 picks.

They were picked by GM's that know how to spot talent and put talent around them...

BossChief
10-02-2012, 07:21 PM
No, it doesn't.

When you have a legitimate and competent GM you don't need to pick in the top 5.

Rodgers, Ruthlessrapist, and Brees (3 of the top 6 QB's in the league) were not top 5 picks.

They were picked by GM's that know how to spot talent and put talent around them...

And plus...guys like Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer won a superbowl!!!

:)

I want no part of the consolation prizes of Jones or Jeff George from Ark.

Give me Barkley or Smith AT ANY COST PLEASE.

DeezNutz
10-02-2012, 07:21 PM
this. So much. This. Quinn can't come in and look anyway decent. We have to lose more than anyone this year. I hate myself right now for even feeling that way. But it needs to happen. One and fifteeno for Geno.

I really hate that I even had to type that. **** you Pioli. **** you Cassel.
Posted via Mobile Device

I hear you man. It's a pretty shitty situation when you have to actively and passionately root for your favorite team to get its teeth kicked in because you realize it's for the greater good.

Pioli might not be Millen-level bad, but he's this douche's second cousin.

SAUTO
10-02-2012, 07:22 PM
No, it doesn't.

IMO the good qb's are going to be gone top ten pretty much every year.

Top three out by eight last year.

Qb driven league, slotting pay for draftees. Teams take more chances early
Posted via Mobile Device

Brock
10-02-2012, 07:23 PM
No, it doesn't.

Nope. This organization has to be painted into a corner where the only thing they can do is TAKE THE GODDAMN QB.

BossChief
10-02-2012, 07:26 PM
I'd also like to add that I'm kinda sick of people pointing out that there might only be 5 or 6 teams that will be looking for a qb.

How many teams currently have a franchise qb over the age of 35?

The Bad Guy
10-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Do I think Crennel is the right man for the job? I dunno yet. As much as people wanna jump ship and want Crennel fired, I still think it's too small of a sample size.

Get fucked with this logic.

Crennel is a 60 something HC that failed miserably in his last stop. He's not going to change now. He's doing the same shit he did there - sticking with a garbage QB, having a completely undisciplined team, and showcasing a defense that can't stop anybody.

I've seen more than enough. Interim HC's rarely pan out when given the reigns full time.

Leaving Charles in that game when it was out of hand last week was a fucking joke. Leaving Cassel in the game during blowouts weeks 2 and 4 was a fucking joke.

DrunkBassGuitar
10-02-2012, 07:34 PM
The Peter Principle strikes again!

BossChief
10-02-2012, 07:34 PM
Get fucked with this logic.

Crennel is a 60 something HC that failed miserably in his last stop. He's not going to change now. He's doing the same shit he did there - sticking with a garbage QB, having a completely undisciplined team, and showcasing a defense that can't stop anybody.

I've seen more than enough. Interim HC's rarely pan out when given the reigns full time.

Leaving Charles in that game when it was out of hand last week was a fucking joke. Leaving Cassel in the game during blowouts weeks 2 and 4 was a fucking joke.

Amen

Rausch
10-02-2012, 07:35 PM
And plus...guys like Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer won a superbowl!!!

Stupid comment and in no way related to my post.

We only feel like we have to take a QB this year because our idiot GM didn't fix the problem the last four years. The guy who made a point of investing picks in our D line that still isn't much above piss poor.

But, by God, this year you guys really want it...so gosh darned it, just for you, Pioli is going to do the exact opposite of what he's stated he'd do and has done in the past and take that top 10 QB...

BossChief
10-02-2012, 07:38 PM
Stupid comment and in no way related to my post.

We only feel like we have to take a QB this year because our idiot GM didn't fix the problem the last four years. The guy who made a point of investing picks in our D line that still isn't much above piss poor.

But, by God, this year you guys really want it...so gosh darned it, just for you, Pioli is going to do the exact opposite of what he's stated he'd do and has done in the past and take that top 10 QB...

I was clearly joking around, buddy.

Rausch
10-02-2012, 07:40 PM
I was clearly joking around, buddy.

Sorry honey, rough day at work...

htismaqe
10-02-2012, 08:01 PM

This.

We'll run the ball a ton against the Ravens. We'll have 3-and-out after 3-and-out along with the occasional FG drive. The defense plays lights out.

We end up losing 27-17 and Cassel goes 14-18 for 127 yards, 1 TD, and 0 INTs.

And the Chiefs will say he graded out perfectly and re-cemented himself as the starter.

htismaqe
10-02-2012, 08:04 PM
No, it doesn't.

Those 3 were all taken in the days when you didn't take a chance on a borderline guy because you had to pay him $50M.

Just look at the last 2 drafts. When you've got guys like Tannehill going in the top 10, you know those days are over.

SAUTO
10-02-2012, 08:06 PM
Those 3 were all taken in the days when you didn't take a chance on a borderline guy because you had to pay him $50M.

Just look at the last 2 drafts. When you've got guys like Tannehill going in the top 10, you know those days are over. q
Posted via Mobile Device

BossChief
10-02-2012, 08:08 PM
This.

We'll run the ball a ton against the Ravens. We'll have 3-and-out after 3-and-out along with the occasional FG drive. The defense plays lights out.

We end up losing 27-17 and Cassel goes 14-18 for 127 yards, 1 TD, and 0 INTs.

And the Chiefs will say he graded out perfectly and re-cemented himself as the starter.

Yup

htismaqe
10-02-2012, 08:12 PM
q
Posted via Mobile Device

FUCKER