PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The silence of Clark Hunt.....is deafening

scho63
10-08-2012, 08:49 AM
I may be jumping the gun and it may be too soon after "Bannergate" to draw conclusions but the total lack of any comment from Clark Hunt is awful, including his lack of personal apology from the Twitter fan attack.

If he is going to hide in the shadows and stay out of the way, the fans should respond in kind and not show up inside the stadium, only come to the parking lot for tailgating. That's $27 for a 1/2 day of fun with your friends.

How cool would that be? 70,000 people in the parking lot tailgating and only 2,500 knuckleheads inside.....imagine the message that would send. o:-)

the Talking Can
10-08-2012, 08:50 AM
clark is a gutless pussy who only cares squeezing a profit out of losing...

Ace Gunner
10-08-2012, 08:52 AM

this.

-King-
10-08-2012, 08:56 AM
Owners don't tend do make a lot of comments....
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefnj2
10-08-2012, 08:58 AM
Clark is sleeping in late. There was a soccer game last night.

MahiMike
10-08-2012, 08:58 AM
It's a process.

the Talking Can
10-08-2012, 08:59 AM
Pioli should have been asked by now

ChiefsCountry
10-08-2012, 09:02 AM
Pioli needs to be in front of the media and flogged publically. No need for Hunt until the end of the season Imo.
Posted via Mobile Device

-King-
10-08-2012, 09:04 AM
Yeah, Clark not speaking isn't unusual or surprising to me.

Pioli should be speaking though.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigRock
10-08-2012, 09:10 AM
Clark did an interview last November saying the talk about friction between Haley and Pioli was overblown and a coaching change was the last thing on his mind.

Owner-speak doesn't mean a thing. If he said anything, it'd be to back Pioli. Just like he backed Haley a few weeks before shitcanning him.

alnorth
10-08-2012, 09:12 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

This.

People actually expected a public response? Are you kidding me?

scho63
10-08-2012, 09:13 AM
Normally I don't think an owner needs to speak but because so much of the venom is directed at both Cassel AND Pioli, in my mind Pioli's words don't mean shit to me and probably 95% of the fans. He has no credibility IMHO.

Am I wrong?
:hmmm:

Deberg_1990
10-08-2012, 09:53 AM
@Clarkhunt

Great seats still available for Raiders vs. Chiefs on Oct 28th.

Don't forget about McGraw and Chesney summer 2013!
Posted via Mobile Device

L.A. Chieffan
10-08-2012, 09:56 AM
You guys better be careful

gblowfish
10-08-2012, 09:56 AM
Did a big Brinks truck roll out of Arrowhead Sunday afternoon stuffed with cash? As long as it wasn't hijacked, you won't hear a peep out of Chunt.

DaFace
10-08-2012, 10:03 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, I don't think this is an issue at all.

Hammock Parties
10-08-2012, 10:06 AM
This is Pioli's problem, not Clark's.

That's why Clark pays Pioli $5m a year. To deal with this shit.

If Pioli doesn't fix the problem, Clark will fix it by finding someone who will.

Hound333
10-08-2012, 10:07 AM

Why because they might leave? If this is the crap they will be putting on the field then by all means buy out the contract, and gtfo.

If he thinks LA will put up with this BS as long as we have he is crazy. They have lost how many teams from that city?

L.A. Chieffan
10-08-2012, 10:08 AM
Why because they might leave? If this is the crap they will be putting on the field then by all means buy out the contract, and gtfo.

If he thinks LA will put up with this BS as long as we have he is crazy. They have lost how many teams from that city?

I wasnt talking about that but have fun

MIAdragon
10-08-2012, 10:08 AM
This.

People actually expected a public response? Are you kidding me?

Maybe not a response to the banner but when the product he is putting on the field is as bad as the shit show in KC he should come out and at least give some lip service. Something to the effect of "the play is un acceptable, I will do everything with in my power to improve it." Its no uncommon to see owners do this.

suds79
10-08-2012, 10:10 AM

Oooooo We might lose our Chiefs. That long proud tradition of winn... Oh wait. Well our commitment to excell... Oh wait.

Sure Clark go ahead and move if you want. We'll get another team in a couple of years and maybe next time we'll have an owner whose primary goal is to win a SB.

Not scared one bit.

L.A. Chieffan
10-08-2012, 10:11 AM
Some serious inferiority complexes in here. I wasnt even talking about the Chiefs moving. You guys got issues.

Deberg_1990
10-08-2012, 10:12 AM

Your right of course, but I do wish Clark would address the fans more. I don't want Jerry Jones, but a little more lip service to fans would show he actually cares about the product on the field.
Posted via Mobile Device

suds79
10-08-2012, 10:14 AM
Some serious inferiority complexes in here. I wasnt even talking about the Chiefs moving. You guys got issues.

Think this one is on you then. How could it not be interpreted that way.

Thread badmouthing the Owner. You say "You guys better be careful".

What else could Clark do that could be threat?

L.A. Chieffan
10-08-2012, 10:15 AM
Think this one is on you then. How could it not be interpreted that way.

Thread badmouthing the Owner. You say "You guys better be careful".

What else could Clark do that could be threat?

I was talking about the Matrix guys "silencing you".

Youre the one that completely made up the moving the team shit. Why? Dont know other than you must really be worried about it. Dont play the victim card bitch.

suds79
10-08-2012, 10:19 AM
I was talking about the Matrix guys "silencing you".

Youre the one that completely made up the moving the team shit. Why? Dont know other than you must really be worried about it. Dont play the victim card bitch.

Not paying the victim card. Was simply responding to a poorly laid out post on your end.

You say one thing, everybody else takes it one way and it's all our fault. Yep. couldn't possibly be on you. You keep up with that line of thought.

L.A. Chieffan
10-08-2012, 10:21 AM
Not paying the victim card. Was simply responding to a poorly laid out post on your end.

You say one thing, everybody else takes it one way and it's all our fault. Yep. couldn't possible be on you. You keep up with that line of thought.

Why do you even have that mindset? Dont let Clark hold the team over your heads. Stand up for yourselves and stop being the domestic abuse wives that keep going back... you make me sick

DTLB58
10-08-2012, 10:21 AM
Clark Must Sell!

Next banner.....

suds79
10-08-2012, 10:22 AM
Why do you even have that mindset? Dont let Clark hold the team over or heads. Stand up for yourselves and stop being the domestic abuse wives that keep going back... you make me sick

I haven't been to a game in about 4 or so years. Sorry you're not feeling well. :p

Buehler445
10-08-2012, 10:23 AM
Eh. It's early. Social media has made life move at blazing speed.

Most big businesses won't move that fast. Clark operates in a big business environment.

DTLB58
10-08-2012, 10:23 AM

If Pioli doesn't fix the problem, Clark will fix it by finding someone who will.

There's nothing saying he won't be as loyal to Pioli as his father was to Carl.
He may be in for the long haul.

stonedstooge
10-08-2012, 10:24 AM
Clarks busy today roaming the stadium seats looking for dropped change

bowener
10-08-2012, 10:24 AM

Is this too long for banner number 2?

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-08-2012, 10:27 AM
I'd be shocked if he did come out and say something publically. He's not going to act like a crazed fan and add any fuel to the fire. Owners don't tend to do those things... most owners. We have no way of knowing what could be going on behind the curtains but to expect Clark to say a damn thing about anything right now is silly.

lcarus
10-08-2012, 10:28 AM
I'd be shocked if he did come out and say something publically. He's not going to act like a crazed fan and add any fuel to the fire. Owners don't tend to do those things... most owners. We have no way of knowing what could be going on behind the curtains but to expect Clark to say a damn thing about anything right now is silly.

Exactly. I don't even care to hear a damn thing from Clark Hunt until January when he says "Scott, you're fucking fired"

gblowfish
10-08-2012, 10:58 AM
Clark Comes to the Podium, he speaks:

"I can't tell you how utterly disappointed I am with how things went out there yesterday. I mean, it took almost to the very end of the game for us to get a 1-1 draw. Thank goodness....I can't stand losing!"

qabbaan
10-08-2012, 11:00 AM
When Carl was fired, there was never any noise out of the Hunt camp. The only thing I read at the time was some local reporter said Hunt stormed out of the press box or his suite or whatever, after a loss was sealed, angry.

I expect this one will fall out the same way if indeed out salvation cometh.

scho63
10-08-2012, 11:19 AM
IF I was Clark Hunt this is what I would immediately do:

Hold a prime time press conference in KC to address the FANS, especially all the long time season ticket holders and great fans who keep coming back year after year. Greatly apologize for the many years of frustration and that he understands what is is like to have hope for a winning season and constantly feel betrayed.

State that this current situation is totally unacceptable and that there will be changes to fix what is obviously broken at this time.

During the bye week he must make heads roll and fire Pioli.

If Pioli is gone in my opinion, Romeo and the coaches will not need to protect Cassel anymore and run this shit offense.

I still think Romeo will get better on handling both duties and his fear for his job from Pioli. Remove Piloi and Romeo can coach without immediate fear and Cassel.

Then we can draft a QB like Geno Smith

I can dream can't I???

Hammock Parties
10-08-2012, 11:21 AM
If Pioli is gone in my opinion, Romeo and the coaches will not need to protect Cassel anymore and run this shit offense.

Get real. GMs don't get fired midseason.

Romeo is part of the problem, not part of the solution.

The only logical course of action for Clark Hunt is to wait until the season finishes, then fire Pioli, hire a new GM QUICKLY and let him do what he wants with Pioli's leftovers.

htismaqe
10-08-2012, 11:26 AM
If you fire Pioli, there's no reason to keep Romeo.

His career as a head coach is shit and the only reason he got the job is because he is Pioli's yes man.

ChiTown
10-08-2012, 11:33 AM
If you fire Pioli, there's no reason to keep Romeo.

His career as a head coach is shit and the only reason he got the job is because he is Pioli's yes man.

Yep. It starts with firing Pioli, and letting the new Pres/GM hand pick his own HC and staff - preferably a GM that knows wtf they are doing this time.....

Reerun_KC
We need to focus less on Winston and more on our plan and execution....

this is piolis way to dis the fanbase.

Lets keep the pressure on.

Dayze
Clarks busy today roaming the stadium seats looking for dropped change

As he's looking and stumbles upon $.25, he lets out a low "yesssssssss" and slips it into his pocket.

bricks
10-08-2012, 11:41 AM
Clark is a hands off owner and a very distant one. He always has been and always will be.

Him not saying anything doesn't surprise me at all. I don't think he is in this whole thing to win. He seems like a business first type of executive more than anything else. I think he is grateful that the fans of KC are GREAT fans that are passionate about their football team, that care and want to win.

It's just to bad that he doesn't have that same type of attitude or mentality. Because the KC fans are so passionate and determined towards their footbal team, that, imo, gives Clark all the leverage in the world to take advantage of a good fan base.

KC fans need an owner that is heavily involved, one that wants to win and can connect the team, the fans and the community all together. Basically, they need a centralized figure. One who possesses great leadership skills and the right mentality that suits the fan base. The fact that doesn't exist in KC, actually pinpoints where the root of problem really lies.

FAX
10-08-2012, 11:42 AM

ROFL

GetAClue; The Sequel.

Like us and all our stupid stuff we do or we will go to Los Angeles. Na na na na.

FAX

BigChiefFan
10-08-2012, 11:48 AM
Our salary cap numbers should tell you all you need to know about Clarkie.

L.A. Chieffan
10-08-2012, 11:52 AM
ROFL

GetAClue; The Sequel.

Like us and all our stupid stuff we do or we will go to Los Angeles. Na na na na.

FAX

Cmon Fax, you're prettier than that