PDA

View Full Version : Football What if the NFL moved to Europe?

DaFace
10-08-2012, 11:31 AM
Since we're discussing idle speculation about things that aren't gonna happen, figured we might as well not stop with the Chiefs moving to California.

Donger
10-08-2012, 11:32 AM
The French team would surrender at the start of each season?

Molitoth
10-08-2012, 11:32 AM
Grenades would be thrown onto the field.

pimpchief
10-08-2012, 11:33 AM
Since we're discussing idle speculation about things that aren't gonna happen, figured we might as well not stop with the Chiefs moving to California.

I guess I would be a Bangkok chiefs fan, then.

Old Dog
10-08-2012, 11:33 AM
it would break apart in midair

FAX
10-08-2012, 11:34 AM
Well, for starters, the cheerleaders would have armpit hair.

FAX

pimpchief
10-08-2012, 11:37 AM
Well, for starters, the cheerleaders would have armpit hair.

FAX

That's kinda gross and sexy at the same time.

Donger
10-08-2012, 11:42 AM
I'm not sure if this fits here, but it gave me a giggle:

European Threat Levels

The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent terrorist threats and have therefore raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved." Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated," or even "A Bit Cross."

The English have not been "A Bit Cross" since "The Blitz" in 1940 when tea supplies nearly ran out.

Terrorists have been re-categorized from "Tiresome" to "A Bloody Nuisance." The last time the British issued a "Bloody Nuisance" warning level was in 1588, when threatened by the Spanish Armada.

The Scots have raised their threat level from "Pissed Off" to "Let's get the Bastards." They don't have any other levels. This is the reason they have been used on the front line of the British army for the last 300 years.

The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide." The only two higher levels in France are "Collaborate" and "Surrender." The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralyzing the country's military capability.

Italy has increased the alert level from "Shout Loudly and Excitedly" to "Elaborate Military Posturing." Two more levels remain: "Ineffective Combat Operations" and "Change Sides."

The Germans have increased their alert state from "Disdainful Arrogance" to "Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs." They also have two higher levels: "Invade thy Neighbor" and "Lose."

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual; the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels .

The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Spanish navy can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy.

Australia, meanwhile, has raised its security level from "No worries" to "She'll be alright, Mate." Two more escalation levels remain: "Crikey! I think we'll need to cancel the barbie this weekend!" and "The barbie is canceled." So far no situation has ever warranted use of the final escalation level.

Sassy Squatch
10-08-2012, 01:25 PM
I'm not sure if this fits here, but it gave me a giggle:

European Threat Levels

The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent terrorist threats and have therefore raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved." Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated," or even "A Bit Cross."

The English have not been "A Bit Cross" since "The Blitz" in 1940 when tea supplies nearly ran out.

Terrorists have been re-categorized from "Tiresome" to "A Bloody Nuisance." The last time the British issued a "Bloody Nuisance" warning level was in 1588, when threatened by the Spanish Armada.

The Scots have raised their threat level from "Pissed Off" to "Let's get the Bastards." They don't have any other levels. This is the reason they have been used on the front line of the British army for the last 300 years.

The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide." The only two higher levels in France are "Collaborate" and "Surrender." The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralyzing the country's military capability.

Italy has increased the alert level from "Shout Loudly and Excitedly" to "Elaborate Military Posturing." Two more levels remain: "Ineffective Combat Operations" and "Change Sides."

The Germans have increased their alert state from "Disdainful Arrogance" to "Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs." They also have two higher levels: "Invade thy Neighbor" and "Lose."

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual; the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels .

The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Spanish navy can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy.

Australia, meanwhile, has raised its security level from "No worries" to "She'll be alright, Mate." Two more escalation levels remain: "Crikey! I think we'll need to cancel the barbie this weekend!" and "The barbie is canceled." So far no situation has ever warranted use of the final escalation level.
Thats just gold.

Titty Meat
10-08-2012, 01:39 PM
If the NFL moved to Europe they would have a bunch of Eric Winstons.

HonestChieffan
10-08-2012, 01:43 PM
Losing teams would be stoned each week and the winner gets the pick of the losers goats

Rooster
10-08-2012, 01:56 PM
Every team would have three place kickers.

CoMoChief
10-08-2012, 01:58 PM
That's kinda gross and sexy at the same time.

Dunno if this was an attempt to be funny but no it's not...

Lonewolf Ed
10-08-2012, 02:11 PM
The French team would surrender at the start of each season?

Maybe, but they'd damn sure punt on the 40 with 12 seconds to go in the half with a 3-3 tie...

jd1020
10-08-2012, 02:13 PM
The game ball would be switched to http://jugglingwithjulia.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/soccer-ball.jpg

ptlyon
10-08-2012, 02:30 PM
Then some bloody bastards will be rooting for a shitty chiefs team there