PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Cassel back at QB against the Raiders

whoman69
10-11-2012, 12:38 PM
We are getting a lot of contrasting information. Some media sources state Cassel will not be back. Others are stating that Quinn only gets the start because Cassel is injured. Some say Pioli makes all the decisions. Yahoo sports says Cassel will be back under center after the bye week. Do you think the boos would return during a Raider game if Cassel is again the starter? What's your feeling on who will be QB going forward?

Mr. Flopnuts
10-11-2012, 12:41 PM
If Cassel is back the boobirds will reign as long as he does.

BigMeatballDave
10-11-2012, 12:41 PM
If he starts vs Oakland, he will certainly hear the Boos.

Especially if Quinn plays well in Tampa.

Hammock Parties
10-11-2012, 12:42 PM
Of course he'll be back.

It's Scott Pioli.

I'm glad, because the video I plan to release will fucking tear Matt's colon out.

boogblaster
10-11-2012, 12:43 PM
and the plot is .....

Rasputin
Honestly imo i think its going be up to Quinn if he shits the bed or not. If he comes out blazing and actually does good then they wont or fuck my life better not go back to Cassell. I don't even think Quinn has to be that great just show moxy & a drive here and there that puts up touchdowns. With out having to depend on the running game. I think Quinn plays Orton esk. He will be good bad and ugly. Cassell just gives the fugly.

Brock
Of course he will.

L.A. Chieffan
10-11-2012, 12:44 PM
If Quinn bombs then Cassell will be back.

If Quinn looks good... then Cassell will be back.

ReynardMuldrake
10-11-2012, 12:44 PM
Why doesn't Pioli just start at QB? I'm sure he thinks himself capable.

Rasputin
10-11-2012, 12:45 PM
We get a win with Quinn I don't see how they even as arrogant Pioli is would be dumb enough to go back to Cassell. That would be suicide by holding hostages and shooting cops.

ARROW2
10-11-2012, 12:47 PM
If that happens, FUCK THE CHIEFS WITH A 50 INCH DICK!!!!!!

FringeNC
10-11-2012, 12:47 PM
If Quinn plays well, and we win, no way is Cassel back. If he doesn't, who the fuck knows...

DeezNutz
10-11-2012, 12:48 PM
Could the stars possibly align strongly enough to allow Winston and Cassel both to be taken off the field because of minor injuries during the Raiders game to a chorus of Bronx cheers?

Sofa King
10-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Of course he'll be back.

It's Scott Pioli.

I'm glad, because the video I plan to release will ****ing tear Matt's colon out.

http://www.matdolphin.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/JN.gif

kcxiv
10-11-2012, 12:50 PM
Best thing for this team is for him to miss one game and start the rest. lol

qabbaan
10-11-2012, 12:53 PM
If Tampa is as bad as people say against the pass Quinn might play pretty well. I think it would force Pioli's hand.

He can't look Clark in the eye and say Cassel is better if Quinn plays well on the road and allows a normal pro offense to function.

qabbaan
10-11-2012, 12:54 PM
Who knows, the team might see this as Quinn's chance and play hard for him this week in hopes of making the change stick.

BoneKrusher
10-11-2012, 12:55 PM
as long as Pioi is in KC, Matt will start. (when not injured)

DeezNutz
10-11-2012, 12:55 PM
I want to see Cassel back and completely melt down, thus solidifying the construction of Pioli's pink slip.

bowener
10-11-2012, 12:56 PM
If Cassel starts the Raider game, that sounds like the absolute perfect time to have a black out at arrowhead.

FlaChief58
10-11-2012, 12:58 PM
Honestly imo i think its going be up to Quinn if he shits the bed or not. If he comes out blazing and actually does good then they wont or fuck my life better not go back to Cassell. I don't even think Quinn has to be that great just show moxy & a drive here and there that puts up touchdowns. With out having to depend on the running game. I think Quinn plays Orton esk. He will be good bad and ugly. Cassell just gives the fugly.

May I ask what these touchdown things you speak of are?

Lzen
10-11-2012, 01:07 PM
Could the stars possibly align strongly enough to allow Winston and Cassel both to be taken off the field because of minor injuries during the Raiders game to a chorus of Bronx cheers?

Shut up! How soon we forget Barry Richardson.

kcxiv
10-11-2012, 01:07 PM
May I ask what these touchdown things you speak of are?

2 touch downs in our last 3 games and both TD's by Charles. Embarrassing

Munson
10-11-2012, 01:13 PM
We need Cassel on the field in order to get the best draft pick possible. He's the key to landing Geno Smith.

penguinz
10-11-2012, 01:14 PM
Of course he'll be back.

It's Scott Pioli.

I'm glad, because the video I plan to release will ****ing tear Matt's colon out.That will show them! :rolleyes:

DaKCMan AP
10-11-2012, 01:14 PM
Do you think the boos would return during a Raider game if Cassel is again the starter?

Affirmative.

TEX
10-11-2012, 01:21 PM
I'm done with this team if Cassel is back against the Raiders. :cuss:
I'll just follow the TEXANS and take in what it's like to be in a city whose football team actually has a legitimate shot at going to the Super Bowl.

kcxiv
10-11-2012, 01:22 PM
I'm done with this team if Cassel is back against the Raiders. :cuss:
I'll just follow the TEXANS and take in what it's like to be in a city whose football team actually has a legitimate shot at going to the Super Bowl.

Man, Cassel playing the rest of the games is for the Greater Good.! i wouldnt mind it at all.

ROYC75
10-11-2012, 01:27 PM
I have no doubt in my mind that Pioli is incompetent enough to make that call.

That is a lock, Vegas style.

DJ's left nut
10-11-2012, 01:28 PM
Of course he'll be back.

And if the fans don't boo his ass, then the terrorists have won.

That he was concussed and Eric Winston is a bleeding vag doesn't have anything to do with the fact that he still sucks.

HemiEd
10-11-2012, 01:30 PM
If Cassel comes back, I hope the "fire Pioli bench Cassel" banner is flown again and the fans boo the crap out of him.

J Diddy
10-11-2012, 01:52 PM
Man, Cassel playing the rest of the games is for the Greater Good.! i wouldnt mind it at all.

You are assuming that they would draft a qb. That's a heavy assumption for a team who's last first round qb pick will be 30 years ago.

HemiEd
10-11-2012, 01:54 PM
You are assuming that they would draft a qb. That's a heavy assumption for a team who's last first round qb pick will be 30 years ago.

And for a team that has never in their entire history successfully developed a qb that they drafted.

Bump
10-11-2012, 01:55 PM
Scott Pioli was the worst thing that could have ever happened to us.

100% chance Cassel starts the game after the Bucs. That's how Pioli rolls. Brady Quinn could (won't) post 600 yards and 10 TDs against the Bucs and he'll lose his job. Obviously that's a bit of an exaggerated hypothetical situation, but just sayin...

Easy 6
10-11-2012, 01:57 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cbeR6uYxU50" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

beach tribe
10-11-2012, 01:58 PM
Honestly imo i think its going be up to Quinn if he shits the bed or not. If he comes out blazing and actually does good then they wont or **** my life better not go back to Cassell. I don't even think Quinn has to be that great just show moxy & a drive here and there that puts up touchdowns. With out having to depend on the running game. I think Quinn plays Orton esk. He will be good bad and ugly. Cassell just gives the fugly.

The W.

Gonna be hard to put Cassel back in if Quinn wins and looks good doing it.

Molitoth
10-11-2012, 01:58 PM
Of course he'll be back.

It's Scott Pioli.

I'm glad, because the video I plan to release will ****ing tear Matt's colon out.

Will this be okay to cheer at? :p

Red Brooklyn
10-11-2012, 02:03 PM
I expect Cassel to be back. How well Quinn plays in the in the meantime will affect how strongly I feel about Cassel's inevitable return.

RealSNR
10-11-2012, 02:06 PM
Who the fuck are they going to draft?

Honestly, I'm asking. Who the fuck could they possibly draft that's not a QB?

And don't just say "5-tech or offensive lineman probably or WR to replace Bowe". That would mean changing absolutely nothing from year to year. Pioli's not that dumb. He knows he can only get by with the Cassel shit sandwich for so long, and now time has officially run out.

If we fire Pioli and bring in a new GM, you can bet your ass that HE'LL do what Pioli didn't and mark his legacy by drafting a goddamn QB.

The excuses are gone. Can't use draft position. Can't use a bidding war. Can't use "other needs." And now the Patriot Way dipshits running this franchise officially can't use "But we already got a great QB in Matt Cassel."

It's over. We're drafting a guy no matter what. Mark it down.

Ghost of Maslowski
10-11-2012, 02:09 PM
if Quinn plays well, even in a loss against the Bucs, and Cassel is the starter for Oakland, then the conditions for a perfect storm of fan outrage should be achieved.

Valiant
10-11-2012, 02:19 PM
We are getting a lot of contrasting information. Some media sources state Cassel will not be back. Others are stating that Quinn only gets the start because Cassel is injured. Some say Pioli makes all the decisions. Yahoo sports says Cassel will be back under center after the bye week. Do you think the boos would return during a Raider game if Cassel is again the starter? What's your feeling on who will be QB going forward?

If quinn wins, he gets the next start.

Straight, No Chaser
10-11-2012, 02:19 PM
Of course he'll be back.

It's Scott Pioli.

Scott Pioli IS Matt Cassel

Have you ever noticed them together at the same time ;)

Steron
10-11-2012, 02:21 PM
Who cares? One's a douche. One's a giant turd. You choose which is which. IMO, Cassel gives us the best chance to win Geno Smith.

-King-
10-11-2012, 02:23 PM
Scott Pioli was the worst thing that could have ever happened to us.

100% chance Cassel starts the game after the Bucs. That's how Pioli rolls. Brady Quinn could (won't) post 600 yards and 10 TDs against the Bucs and he'll lose his job. Obviously that's a bit of an exaggerated hypothetical situation, but just sayin...

LMAO

-King-
10-11-2012, 02:24 PM
Who the fuck are they going to draft?

Honestly, I'm asking. Who the fuck could they possibly draft that's not a QB?

And don't just say "5-tech or offensive lineman probably or WR to replace Bowe". That would mean changing absolutely nothing from year to year. Pioli's not that dumb. He knows he can only get by with the Cassel shit sandwich for so long, and now time has officially run out.

If we fire Pioli and bring in a new GM, you can bet your ass that HE'LL do what Pioli didn't and mark his legacy by drafting a goddamn QB.

The excuses are gone. Can't use draft position. Can't use a bidding war. Can't use "other needs." And now the Patriot Way dipshits running this franchise officially can't use "But we already got a great QB in Matt Cassel."

It's over. We're drafting a guy no matter what. Mark it down.
This.

R8RFAN
10-11-2012, 02:25 PM
Yes!!! We need Cassel in at QB, he can't pass and we can't defend the pass , should be the shit bowl

ptlyon
10-11-2012, 02:44 PM
Yes!!! We need Cassel in at QB, he can't pass and we can't defend the pass , should be the shit bowl

so do we

Chiefaholic
10-11-2012, 03:33 PM
Of course he'll be back.

It's Scott Pioli.

Neither Matt nor Pioli give a **** about your video.

mnchiefsguy
10-11-2012, 03:36 PM
A lot depends on what happens with Quinn. If, by some miracle, Quinn lights it up and the team wins, I do not see how you can put Cassel back into the starting job. If Quinn is mediocre and the team is still losing, then yeah, they will run ol`Matty boy back out there.

whoman69
10-11-2012, 03:51 PM
If Cassel comes back, I hope the "fire Pioli bench Cassel" banner is flown again and the fans boo the crap out of him.

If Cassel comes back they should buzz the stadium.

Ace Gunner
10-11-2012, 03:52 PM
Of course he'll be back.

It's Scott Pioli.

Good. Can a get you anything? How about ten cups of coffee? a case of 5hours? Just let me know:D

Ace Gunner
10-11-2012, 03:55 PM
Oh and Wendler, if you need a suggestion on music
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YgSPaXgAdzE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10-11-2012, 04:07 PM
Oh believe me, if Cassel returns for the Raiders he will get booed to holy hell.

MMXcalibur
10-11-2012, 04:14 PM
Much to the chagrin of most of you, I would like to see Quinn do well in a win over Tampa Bay. Because then it makes putting Cassel back in that much more difficult to explain for Arrowhead.

PACHIEFSFAN
10-11-2012, 04:14 PM
Hope they didn't start Cassel. My son and I are flying in from Pennsylvania for the Oakland game. If he is, we'll be adding our boos to the chorus. We haven't been to Arrowhead for many years. Hope the trip isn't spoiled by him.

bevischief
10-11-2012, 05:20 PM
I won't be watching I will be watching another game and be waiting for the pics of the banner to be shown on here.

Psyko Tek
10-11-2012, 05:44 PM
Who knows, the team might see this as Quinn's chance and play hard for him this week in hopes of making the change stick.

yeah , but there is always winston
whom I have never seen play well
but he talks alot