PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Kansas City Chiefs: Soft Bitches

Mr. Flopnuts
10-14-2012, 02:19 PM
Quitters. No heart. No guts. No desire. Together is anything but fucking powerful. This team knows that they are outclassed every single time they get on the field. Longest period of time without having the lead in a game since 1983. Are you fucking kidding me?

Fuck this team. Fuck Romeo Crennel for allowing them to take extra days off after losses. They're not professional, and they have no fucking chance against anyone they take the field against. Next up is the Raiders. In our house. Where they've won something like the last 8 games. HOW IS THAT FUCKING POSSIBLE?

Fuck Scott Pioli. Between his drafts, his choice at QB, and his squandering of a #3 pick in the draft he should be shown the door. Yet he's still here. 1 out of every 3 games we get blown out. Not just lose. Blown the fuck out. 1 out of 3. FUCK YOU SCOTT!

And fuck Clark Hunt. Sorry we're not Columbus motherfucker. How on Earth could you see this team devolve into what it currently is and offer that asshole a fucking extension? THE WORST LEVEL OF SUCK IN THE NFL IN 3 FUCKING DECADES AND YOU WANT HIM TO STICK AROUND FOR 2 MORE YEARS? MOTHERFUCK YOU, YOU HEARTLESS PUSSY! Sell the team you asshole.

Fuck this whole team. They don't give a shit, why should I? Not one of those motherfuckers care. Not one.

Hammock Parties
10-14-2012, 02:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/N8Qu4.gif

Mr_Tomahawk
10-14-2012, 02:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/N8Qu4.gif

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265100

Megbert
10-14-2012, 02:26 PM
Quitters. No heart. No guts. No desire. Together is anything but ****ing powerful. This team knows that they are outclassed every single time they get on the field. Longest period of time without having the lead in a game since 1983. Are you ****ing kidding me?

**** this team. **** Romeo Crennel for allowing them to take extra days off after losses. They're not professional, and they have no ****ing chance against anyone they take the field against. Next up is the Raiders. In our house. Where they've won something like the last 8 games. HOW IS THAT ****ING POSSIBLE?

**** Scott Pioli. Between his drafts, his choice at QB, and his squandering of a #3 pick in the draft he should be shown the door. Yet he's still here. 1 out of every 3 games we get blown out. Not just lose. Blown the **** out. 1 out of 3. **** YOU SCOTT!

And **** Clark Hunt. Sorry we're not Columbus mother****er. How on Earth could you see this team devolve into what it currently is and offer that asshole a ****ing extension? THE WORST LEVEL OF SUCK IN THE NFL IN 3 ****ING DECADES AND YOU WANT HIM TO STICK AROUND FOR 2 MORE YEARS? MOTHER**** YOU, YOU HEARTLESS PUSSY! Sell the team you asshole.

**** this whole team. They don't give a shit, why should I? Not one of those mother****ers care. Not one.

Pretty much everything I was texting my cousin during the game.

stevieray
Can't wait for Hali to come back from his suspension

:rolleyes:

Fritz88
This team is good, dude.

BigMeatballDave
10-14-2012, 02:30 PM
Canm't wait for Hali to come back from his suspension

:rolleyes:

Huh?

Megbert
10-14-2012, 02:30 PM
This team is good, dude.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/20479535.jpg

Bowser
10-14-2012, 02:31 PM
This team is good, dude.

Good at being laughably bad.

amirite?

stevieray
10-14-2012, 02:32 PM
Huh?

is it over your head, Dave?

#1 Bronco's Fan
10-14-2012, 02:44 PM
Quitters. No heart. No guts. No desire. Together is anything but ****ing powerful. This team knows that they are outclassed every single time they get on the field. Longest period of time without having the lead in a game since 1983. Are you ****ing kidding me?

**** this team. **** Romeo Crennel for allowing them to take extra days off after losses. They're not professional, and they have no ****ing chance against anyone they take the field against. Next up is the Raiders. In our house. Where they've won something like the last 8 games. HOW IS THAT ****ING POSSIBLE?

**** Scott Pioli. Between his drafts, his choice at QB, and his squandering of a #3 pick in the draft he should be shown the door. Yet he's still here. 1 out of every 3 games we get blown out. Not just lose. Blown the **** out. 1 out of 3. **** YOU SCOTT!

And **** Clark Hunt. Sorry we're not Columbus mother****er. How on Earth could you see this team devolve into what it currently is and offer that asshole a ****ing extension? THE WORST LEVEL OF SUCK IN THE NFL IN 3 ****ING DECADES AND YOU WANT HIM TO STICK AROUND FOR 2 MORE YEARS? MOTHER**** YOU, YOU HEARTLESS PUSSY! Sell the team you asshole.

**** this whole team. They don't give a shit, why should I? Not one of those mother****ers care. Not one.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7a6n8F0yz1qe5xqc.gif

Richard_Cuckold
10-14-2012, 03:03 PM
agreed with the OP
Softest team in the league imo. At least the Browns put up a fight in their losses.

Caseyguyrr
10-14-2012, 04:14 PM

Fuck you man that Tyson Jackson pick was pure gold

Rasputin
10-14-2012, 04:16 PM
I was stoked when Houston got the INT & ran it for some yards. I was like that's my boy.

Then later he got schooled with a stiff arm and looked like ass. Son I am disappoint.

Munson
10-14-2012, 04:17 PM
It's a process.

BlackHelicopters
10-14-2012, 04:19 PM
When is Dorsey returning. I can see it all coming together when he returns full time

HemiEd
10-14-2012, 04:25 PM
**** you man that Tyson Jackson pick was pure gold

He was being doubled a lot today, so he must be awesome.

threebag
10-14-2012, 04:51 PM
It's a process.

So is taking a shit. Pioli and Cassel just wipe first.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-14-2012, 05:39 PM
My reaction now is no different from my initial reaction. Soft ass bitches. Every fucking one of them.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-14-2012, 05:40 PM
Team's a joke right now. Getting blown out by average and shit teams left and right. PATHETIC!!!

BlackHelicopters
10-14-2012, 05:40 PM
Eric Winston is pretty tough.

MeatRock
10-14-2012, 05:43 PM
The defense is giving up because the offense is offensive. No other explanation to play so poorly when the players have been in the system for awhile now on defense.