PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Poll: Top 8 banner suggestions for 10/28

pr_capone
10-15-2012, 01:28 AM
Gonna take a vote at 8, 4, then 2 to make sure we have the most buy in possible.

I realize my suggestion (last one) is dependent on Quinn starting against the Raiders. If it chosen #1 overall and Cassel is re-inserted into the lineup by the Wed before the game, it can be changed. If after Wed, we can still fly the original banner.

Suggested by Ghost of Maslowski
"HONK IF YOU WANT PIOLI FIRED - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM"

Suggested by Pestilence
"YOUR SILENCE IS DEAFENING - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM"

Suggested by alnorth & smittysbar
"FIRE PIOLI, DRAFT #1 QB - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM"

Suggested by Frosty
"NO MORE PATRIOT WAY - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM"

Suggested by stonedstooge
"SUPPORT THE FANS - FIRE PIOLI - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM"

Suggested by DRU
"RETURN HOPE - FIRE PIOLI - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM"

Suggested by GoChiefs (Cassel's Reckoning)
"HEY PIOLI, YOU'RE NO CARL - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM"

Suggested by pr_capone
"PIOLI MUST GO - GOOD LUCK #9 - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM"

The poll will remain open for 72 hours. This poll is subject to being blown the hell out of the water if Hunt makes some sort of statement

BigMeatballDave
10-15-2012, 01:36 AM
THE PROCESS FAILED - FIRE PIOLI

BryanBusby
10-15-2012, 01:36 AM
I voted for 6, but 4 is also cool.

Right now the focus needs to be on getting Pioli the fuck out the door as it seems Clark is in danger of doing the opposite.

AussieChiefsFan
10-15-2012, 01:37 AM
Honestly, to me atleast, none of those are that appealing, but Id go with

KCrockaholic
10-15-2012, 01:48 AM
4 or 3. But I'm cool with either.

BigMeatballDave
10-15-2012, 01:51 AM
I prefer my suggestion, but people tend to ignore me.

:harumph:

Chief_For_Life58
10-15-2012, 01:52 AM
Clark: Save our team. Fire Pioli. saveourchiefs.com

Tribal Warfare
10-15-2012, 01:56 AM
Don't mention the QB position until the last home game, you are opening big can of worms of negative publicity if you do. The only way it will be fine this early is if Pioli is gone.

AussieChiefsFan
10-15-2012, 01:58 AM
Clark: Save our team. Fire Pioli. saveourchiefs.com

Yes, Something involving Clark

MotherfuckerJones
10-15-2012, 02:22 AM
The patriot way is Tom Brady not PIOLI, just do it HUNT!
Cassel we didn't boo your injury, we cheer change

mdchiefsfan
10-15-2012, 02:28 AM
I'd like to recant my vote for 3 and pick option 6. Theres no specific qb mentioned and it could imply Barkley, depending on the everyone's play for the rest of the season. No thanks on that guy.

mdchiefsfan
10-15-2012, 02:30 AM
Don't cloud this thread up with more suggestions that don't fit on the banner.

BigMeatballDave
10-15-2012, 02:50 AM
I didn't vote.

BECAUSE MINE WASN'T ADDED!

:)

Hammock Parties
10-15-2012, 02:57 AM
Need a new poll if Pioli is fired this week.

Unsmooth-Moment
10-15-2012, 03:01 AM
I voted 3, but am now leaning towards 6. We can talk QB at the end of the season when we know where we are drafting.

OzarksChiefsFan
10-15-2012, 04:12 AM
How about a full page ad in the Dallas newspaper & the KC Star telling Hunt to get rid of the trio(Pioli, Crennel ,Cassel)?

AussieChiefsFan
10-15-2012, 04:13 AM
How about a full page ad in the Dallas newspaper & the KC Star telling Hunt to get rid of the trio(Pioli, Crennel ,Cassel)?

Would cost a shittonne woudnt it?

redsurfer11
10-15-2012, 04:22 AM
BRING BACK MARTY

spanky 52
10-15-2012, 04:37 AM

I like this. Short and to the point.

DBOSHO
10-15-2012, 04:43 AM
DO THE RIGHT THING, CLARK-WWW.SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

AussieChiefsFan
10-15-2012, 04:47 AM
Clark, Time to let him go-WWW.SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Clark, you know what to do-WWW.SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

acesn8s
10-15-2012, 04:48 AM
We deserve better- fire Pioli WWW.SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Rausch
10-15-2012, 05:18 AM
Return hope - fire Pioli

Sounds both positive and forceful. We're not speaking up to tear people down - we want to encourage people to build a real team...

Rausch
10-15-2012, 05:18 AM

Or this...

mr. tegu
10-15-2012, 05:26 AM
I don't like the QB things much as it could just rehash all the venom from last week towards a specific player. We all recognize it is Pioli's fault for continuing to trot Cassel out there. Anything encouraging Clark specifically to take action on Pioli is best.

threebag
10-15-2012, 05:31 AM
These choices suck.

threebag
10-15-2012, 05:35 AM
BRING IN COMPETITION FOR GM-

oldman
10-15-2012, 05:48 AM
What happens if Pioli is canned before the 28th?

Coogs
10-15-2012, 05:55 AM
Boycott Poili. Tailgate during game!

A full parking lot with an empty stadium for the Raiders would be cool IMO! A we're all still here, we just refuse to watch this shit statement.

BlackHelicopters
10-15-2012, 06:24 AM
This is not a new theory, but does Pioli have pictures of Clark in bed with sheep or other farm animals?

mlyonsd
10-15-2012, 06:25 AM
Boycott Poili. Tailgate during game!

A full parking lot with an empty stadium for the Raiders would be cool IMO! A we're all still here, we just refuse to watch this shit statement.Very nice.

Stanley Nickels
10-15-2012, 06:51 AM
BRING IN COMPETITION FOR GM-

This is pretty good!

Maybe: "THE RIGHT 53 (TO GET PIOLI FIRED)"

Regardless, I think it's super important that we end the banner with "#saveourchiefs"

Ace Gunner
10-15-2012, 07:06 AM
I think you should use the original mssg, KISS.

Rasputin
10-15-2012, 07:07 AM
I voted Honk if you want Pioli fired

Can you imagine 10-20 thousand cars honking in the parking lot at Arrowhead?

All the cars honking during the game and distracting the officials and team play. could be funny.

Sofa King
10-15-2012, 07:21 AM

This

Sofa King
10-15-2012, 07:22 AM
What happens if Pioli is canned before the 28th?

If that happens, the guy flying the plane will know not to fly it. Unless it happens within a few hours of the game we can still change it.

Old Dog
10-15-2012, 07:39 AM

This is better than any of the ones listed

Rausch
10-15-2012, 07:46 AM
40 years is enough. Draft a franchise QB...

Reerun_KC
10-15-2012, 07:50 AM
Needs to focus on Pioli only. anything about an extension, or driving fans away.

Rausch
10-15-2012, 07:52 AM
Needs to focus on Pioli only.

Needs to focus on the GOAL.

The goal is a new GM and franchise QB...

Dave Lane
10-15-2012, 07:53 AM
I voted 6 but 3 is cool too.

luv
10-15-2012, 07:59 AM
Chances look good that Cassel will be starting, so saying Good Luck #9 probably won't fly, IMO.

Also, the only thing I see wrong with saying Draft #1 QB is that I don't want Barkley if he happens to be #1 at the time.

I also don't think we should turn any of the focus on the fans right now with the rift between us and the Winston thing.

Through deductive reasoning, I picked RETURN HOPE - FIRE PIOLI.

Spott
10-15-2012, 08:03 AM
Fire Pioli. Cut Winston. SaveFerris.com

Iowanian
10-15-2012, 08:39 AM
I refuse to support anything that puts a positive light on Carl.

I was overjoyed when he left, I can't support making him feel needed or wanted here.

In58men
10-15-2012, 08:46 AM
This should be a pinned thread

Chiefnj2
10-15-2012, 08:49 AM
1993 - Get off the pot Clark!

boogblaster
10-15-2012, 08:55 AM
i voted the patty thingy .. we too deep in that thought .. build a team around a decent QB and jfc quit draftin those frickin LSU players .....

Pasta Little Brioni
10-15-2012, 09:20 AM
"Still waiting for you to find the 22 guys off the street"

gblowfish
10-15-2012, 09:43 AM
I like "Omaha! Omaha!!!

But too many people wouldn't get the joke. Pity.

jAZ
10-15-2012, 09:43 AM
The only one on that list that's a call to action (and that would extend the message past the sky down to the tailgate) is the honk if you want pioli fired.

I can imagine people honking all over the parking lot during the pre-game.

-King-
10-15-2012, 09:48 AM
THIS PLANE = CASSEL & PIOLI

And have the pilot crash into arrowhead.
Posted via Mobile Device

qabbaan
10-15-2012, 09:48 AM
"Support the fans" is perfect. That is a positive message about fans who are dedicated and love the team, and our one demand is Pioli be fired

Pasta Little Brioni
10-15-2012, 09:54 AM
THIS PLANE = CASSEL & PIOLI

And have the pilot crash into arrowhead.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yep, then have a midget with a Cartman voice hijack the PA system and yell "DA PLANE, DAPLANE!!!"

Sofa King
10-15-2012, 09:56 AM
"Support the fans" is perfect. That is a positive message about fans who are dedicated and love the team, and our one demand is Pioli be fired

People would misinterpret that like crazy.

"Support the fans? Jesus, do these animals actually want us to support the guys that cheer for chiefs players to get hurt? Wtf kind of fans are these?"

And shit like that.

ChiTown
10-15-2012, 09:57 AM

+1

luv
10-15-2012, 09:58 AM

"Support the fans? Jesus, do these animals actually want us to support the guys that cheer for chiefs players to get hurt? Wtf kind of fans are these?"

And shit like that.

That's what I was thinking. It's not about the fans, it's about the team. I think that "return hope" is all inclusive of disgruntled fans AND players. JMO.

qabbaan
10-15-2012, 10:04 AM

And shit like that.

Support the 40k people who bothered to show up for the game, that's who.

ChiTown
10-15-2012, 10:17 AM
That's what I was thinking. It's not about the fans, it's about the team. I think that "return hope" is all inclusive of disgruntled fans AND players. JMO.

Bullshit.

This is 100% about the fans. It's about fans supporting a Franchise that hasn't won a playoff game since 1994 - yet still pile their fat asses into Arrowhead on Sunday's to watch THEIR team.

It's about fans that have watched every gawdamn team in the NFL draft a Franchise QB, except their team continues to go after FA re-treads to be their Messiah.

It's about fans that have endured one of the longest stretches in the NFL without seeing their team go to a fucking Super Bowl. Only Cleveland, Detroit and the expansion Jaguars and Texans have a longer drought. Yay! We're number 5!

It's about the fans who are tired of pinning their hopes on GM's and Coaches that have never cared more than the fans, and have provided half-assed solutions to bringing a winner to this town.

This is most certainly about the FANS!

Raiderhater
10-15-2012, 10:24 AM
Bullshit.

This is 100% about the fans. It's about fans supporting a Franchise that hasn't won a playoff game since 1994 - yet still pile their fat asses into Arrowhead on Sunday's to watch THEIR team.

It's about fans that have watched every gawdamn team in the NFL draft a Franchise QB, except their team continues to go after FA re-treads to be their Messiah.

It's about fans that have endured one of the longest stretches in the NFL without seeing their team go to a ****ing Super Bowl. Only Cleveland, Detroit and the expansion Jaguars and Texans have a longer drought. Yay! We're number 5!

It's about the fans who are tired of pinning their hopes on GM's and Coaches that have never cared more than the fans, and have provided half-assed solutions to bringing a winner to this town.

This, this and more this.

DomCasual
10-15-2012, 10:31 AM
PIOLI FOR GOVERNOR! CHIEF FOR LIFE! - DENVERBRONCOS.COM

luv
10-15-2012, 10:36 AM
Bullshit.

It's about fans that have endured one of the longest stretches in the NFL without seeing their team go to a ****ing Super Bowl. Only Cleveland, Detroit and the expansion Jaguars and Texans have a longer drought. Yay! We're number 5!

I get all of that. What I meant by saying that was that I don't think we should draw attention to ourselves right now whenever the latest media hype has been what a bunch of assholes we are for cheering Cassel's injury. I just think that Return Hope says that, but softens the blow a little (I know that's not what we want to do, though).

qabbaan
10-15-2012, 10:41 AM
I get all of that. What I meant by saying that was that I don't think we should draw attention to ourselves right now whenever the latest media hype has been what a bunch of assholes we are for cheering Cassel's injury. I just think that Return Hope says that, but softens the blow a little (I know that's not what we want to do, though).

They were wrong. Why should we not talk about the fans that this team lives off because someone else drew an incorrect conclusion?

ChiTown
10-15-2012, 10:43 AM

I think you are wrong, and the media perception was way off and wrong.

This movement was driven by hardcore fans. Clark and the Media need to know what WE want. This isn't about the Team, it's not about the city, it's about the Fan's. Otherwise, we are just like the KC Royals - except without the Fat Wallet. Royals Fans are like battered wives. They apologize for everything and accept their lot in life. We don't need to do that. We know and expect better. Fans!

gblowfish
10-15-2012, 10:51 AM
How about "Boycott Ford Coke McDs Bud Levis Citibank"
That might scare CHunt....

RealSNR
10-15-2012, 10:56 AM
It has to be clear and meaningful. I voted for "FIRE PIOLI DRAFT #1 QB" but any of them that clearly get out the message of change at the top is great.

Raiderhater
10-15-2012, 10:58 AM

F#ck 'em and feed 'em fish heads.

luv
10-15-2012, 11:03 AM
They were wrong. Why should we not talk about the fans that this team lives off because someone else drew an incorrect conclusion?

I think you are wrong, and the media perception was way off and wrong.

This movement was driven by hardcore fans. Clark and the Media need to know what WE want. This isn't about the Team, it's not about the city, it's about the Fan's. Otherwise, we are just like the KC Royals - except without the Fat Wallet. Royals Fans are like battered wives. They apologize for everything and accept their lot in life. We don't need to do that. We know and expect better. Fans!

I know the media was wrong. I just think perception is everything in a situation like this. Yes, we want to be firm in our stance. We want to be taken seriously. However, wrong or not, we're perceived as being assholes right now. And no one will listen to a bunch of people being assholes. People will see the "Support the Fans" as the first response after being called out for supposedly cheering an injury.

I'm not against you guys. I'm just trying to think about getting what we want. Getting what you want isn't easy whenever you're pissing off the people who can give it to you. That's all.

luv
10-15-2012, 11:04 AM
F#ck 'em and feed 'em fish heads.

LMAO

ChiTown
10-15-2012, 11:07 AM
I know the media was wrong. I just think perception is everything in a situation like this. Yes, we want to be firm in our stance. We want to be taken seriously. However, wrong or not, we're perceived as being assholes right now. And no one will listen to a bunch of people being assholes. People will see the "Support the Fans" as the first response after being called out for supposedly cheering an injury.

I'm not against you guys. I'm just trying to think about getting what we want. Getting what you want isn't easy whenever you're pissing off the people who can give it to you. That's all.

Yes, yes they will listen. In business, once you have the momentum, you maintain your strong position until you close the deal. Perception is meaningless in the face of facts. The Fans move forward with their position. To borrow a KC Royals slogan: It's Our Time, and Our Turn to be Heard.

Predarat
10-15-2012, 11:07 AM
Fire Polly. That is all.

smittysbar
10-15-2012, 12:23 PM

The goal is a new GM and franchise QB...

This

BigMeatballDave
10-15-2012, 12:52 PM

The goal is a new GM and franchise QB...The idea is to hire the right guy, and this becomes a no-brainer.

No need to mention it, really.

Tribal Warfare
10-15-2012, 12:54 PM
The idea is to hire the right guy, and this becomes a no-brainer.

No need to mention it, really.

This, and we'll get more shit from the national media if we mention the QB position this soon after the Cassel injury

BigMeatballDave
10-15-2012, 12:57 PM
I like this. Short and to the point.

I HAVE A FAN!

kysirsoze
10-15-2012, 01:12 PM
I went "NO MORE PATRIOT WAY" because it is the most likely to get national attention. ESPN doesn't give a shit about us, but they LOVE them some Patriots.

Brock
10-15-2012, 01:14 PM
I vote for what he said somebody said to him and his daughter.

BigMeatballDave
10-15-2012, 01:16 PM
I vote for what he said somebody said to him and his daughter.

:LOL:

WilliamTheIrish
10-15-2012, 01:42 PM
A late suggestion; In accordance with RAC's offensive philosophy

"Too Risky"

Groves
10-15-2012, 02:33 PM
DO THE RIGHT THING, CLARK-WWW.SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Bingo

smittysbar
10-15-2012, 02:59 PM
Need a sticky on this thread

HemiEd
10-15-2012, 03:13 PM
I voted for "FIRE PioLLLLLi, DRAFT #1 QB - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM"

Keeping with the same theme as the first one.

Somehow, firing RAC as HC has to come into play, but hopefully the new GM does that first thing.

Stewie
10-15-2012, 03:20 PM
Imagination is Greater than Detail.

10-15-2012, 03:35 PM
Hell, I would like to hear a parking lot full of honking horns.

bevischief
10-15-2012, 04:47 PM
Hell, I would like to hear a parking lot full of honking horns.

Do both.

mnchiefsguy
10-15-2012, 04:51 PM
I voted for "Fire PioLLLLLi, draft #1 qb", but I think you should spell PioLLLLLi's name correctly. Even though the L's represent Losses, not sure if those seeing it overhead and going to think that, and it will look goofy.

Bugeater
10-15-2012, 04:52 PM
I voted for "Fire PioLLLLLi, draft #1 qb", but I think you should spell PioLLLLLi's name correctly. Even though the L's represent Loses, not sure if those seeing it overhead and going to think that, and it will look goofy.
LMAO

KcKc
10-15-2012, 05:24 PM
the multiple L thing is beyond stupid and no one will get it outside of this site.if the news picks it up,they will be like, wtf?
drop the multiple Ls please
I voted for support the fans,fire PioLLLLLi. I think the fan disconnect is the biggest concern right now.

just noticed that the site automatically puts em in there. nevermind!!

Chief_For_Life58
10-15-2012, 10:20 PM
CLLLLLark: Save our team. Fire PioLLLLLi. saveourchiefs.com

This needs to be it. Im sorry but its true. None of those pioli ones are good enough. You cant say draft a qb on the banner either. everyone and their mother knows we need a qb we dont need it on the banner. The banner needs to be aimed towards Clark. Like, Clark, do you care about our team? Clark, We all want to win. Clark,show us you care. I have no idea but it needs to be something like that not some bullshit like Hey pioli youre no carl...those banner choices really do nothing for us

Chief_For_Life58
10-15-2012, 10:21 PM
Fly something directed at Clark. Hes our owner.

teedubya
10-15-2012, 10:38 PM
CLLLLLark: Save our team. Fire PioLLLLLi. saveourchiefs.com

I would have voted for this. Calling out the owner makes sense here... he is the only one who can do shit.

Handing out flyers for people to hold up at the game is a genius idea. I'm telling you. Put the Twitter address on it, the facebook page and teh URL.

FIRE PIOLI

This way you get to leverage the fans. And people will start passing them out for us. Plus, it will only cost $500ish... and they will be on TV throughout the broadcast...

AND... then they will be left as trash all over Arrowhead. HEH. It's perfect.

PR Capone only wants an air game, though... doesn't want a ground game.

You need a balanced attack... Air, ground and interwebs attack.

blanket the games with these flyers.

teedubya
10-15-2012, 10:41 PM
I went "NO MORE PATRIOT WAY" because it is the most likely to get national attention. ESPN doesn't give a shit about us, but they LOVE them some Patriots.

Then they will say we are sickening and stupid. ESPN sucks on Patriots nuts... they probably still think Pioli is the shit.

TimeForWasp
10-16-2012, 04:22 AM
Wins and LLLLLosses! Clark ! SaveOurChiefs.com

Archie F. Swin
10-16-2012, 06:44 AM
Lamar Wouldn't Let This Happen

Old Dog
10-16-2012, 07:17 AM
The "LLLLL" idea is one of the worst yet IMO. It focuses on this year, whereas the movement is to focus on the future

Strongside
10-16-2012, 07:56 AM
"Pack up your candy wrappers and GO"

Sofa King
10-16-2012, 08:02 AM
I wonder how much more $$$ all those L's will add.

Molitoth
10-16-2012, 08:06 AM
Jesus Christ people... the mods added a feature on the forum that turns Pioli, Cassel, and Clark to have 5 L's.

5L's will not go on the banner.

Woodchuck
10-16-2012, 08:34 AM
I think this ship has sailed. We need to come up with something new.

Old Dog
10-16-2012, 08:57 AM
Jesus Christ people... the mods added a feature on the forum that turns PioLLLLLi, CasseLLLLLLLLL, and CLLLLLark to have 5 L's.

5L's will not go on the banner.

Didn't realize this....my mistake.....it's still asinine

ChiTown
10-16-2012, 08:59 AM
Fans.......:D

Frosty
10-16-2012, 09:35 AM
Is it gauche to vote for your own (though I think PATRIOT should have an S on the end)?

DaKCMan AP
10-16-2012, 09:37 AM
Voted #6, like #3 and #6.

pr_capone
10-16-2012, 10:09 AM
Need a sticky on this thread

Mods... can we get a sticky pls?

ping2000
10-16-2012, 02:51 PM
Take your favorite anti Piloi Pic, Embarrasing stats, or saying and make a paper airplane to be thrown onto the field following the national anthem at the Faiders game. Optional: Make a banner for your paper airplane out of candy wrappers. 70,000 should make a statement. Take extra sheets to pass out to others at the game. Templates can be found here:

http://www.funpaperairplanes.com/Plane%20Downloads.html

BigMeatballDave
10-16-2012, 03:32 PM

Mine is still the best.

Suck it!

Fish
10-16-2012, 03:36 PM
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Strongside
10-16-2012, 04:01 PM