PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs "Savourchiefs" video from Fox 4 News last night

petegz28
10-16-2012, 06:16 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2K3-hIOnU8Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This was another video I found elsewhere..

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Euh4ufbOX5Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SPchief
10-16-2012, 06:18 PM
Hmm, I wonder if there is a thread about this stuff?

Still nice to see.

Hammock Parties
10-16-2012, 06:20 PM
Change his name to Q

Rain Man
10-16-2012, 06:20 PM
I like that announcer's top.

hometeam
10-16-2012, 06:22 PM
I like that announcer's top.

would hit

Simply Red
10-16-2012, 06:23 PM
Nice job on the sound Pete - good acoustics, nice and clear.

petegz28
10-16-2012, 06:24 PM
Nice job on the sound Pete - good acoustics, nice and clear.

LMAO, I didn't make the video

kushed god
10-16-2012, 06:32 PM
Does anyone remember a dvd called the 2003 kansas city chiefs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRB_ZUnPHzY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KdbcsjXVIw&feature=plcp

I miss when NFL network used to play this stuff all day, now it's just dumb fantasy football talk. I NEED to get my hands on this dvd

Rain Man
10-16-2012, 06:38 PM
would hit

Sounds reasonable.

petegz28
10-16-2012, 06:42 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRB_ZUnPHzY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KdbcsjXVIw&feature=plcp

I miss when NFL network used to play this stuff all day, now it's just dumb fantasy football talk. I NEED to get my hands on this dvd

God, if only we had half a defense that year

kushed god
10-16-2012, 06:50 PM
Watching that priest video gives me chills, I remember watching this on NFL network back in like 07. They never show this stuff anymore, I think I'm just going to order the DVD.

PA Chiefs
10-16-2012, 06:59 PM
This is great keep up the good work it's time for change go chiefs

Ghost of Maslowski
10-16-2012, 10:50 PM

I'm not sure if it will help, because I'm not sure if it's exactly what you are looking for or not, but KCChiefsGames.com has a 35m long video titled "2003 Chiefs Yearbook" that seems to be an NFL Films project. At 2:00 the video's original title seems to be "A Team Together: The Story of the 2003 Kansas City Chiefs." You have to register first to view any of the videos on that site.

KCrockaholic
10-16-2012, 10:54 PM

Yeah I have it. I actually thought about watching it the other day just to remind myself we used to have an awesome offense.

teedubya
10-16-2012, 11:17 PM
Ya'll better get planning your blackout. I think that was very ill-advised to go for the blackout week this soon and to go vs the Raiders. You can't deliberately go to the enemy's color this soon, IMO, that aint' gonna fly. If you want a blackout, the banner should be about the blackout... and bringing them a call to action... to wear black Nov 18th... The banner says.

Blackout 11-18 #FirePioli SaveOurChiefs.com

The message should still be to FIRE PIOLI. That is the answer for most of our Chiefs woes, right now. Chop off the head. If Clark doesn't fire Pioli, we go after him.

This blackout will be a miserable failure at this point, IMO. Way too premature. That should be phase 3 or 4. Right now, we need to pass out flyers... and grow the social channels and aim the message at Clark to get rid of the Patriot Way. Bye Bye Pioli.

That is most crucial. if Clark doesn't do that, we have to start urging him to sell the team to Cerner or some other KC Ownership group.

TinyEvel
10-16-2012, 11:22 PM
Please don't confuse SAVEOURCHIEFS with the gourmet group SAVOUR CHEFS.

AussieChiefsFan
10-16-2012, 11:24 PM
Yea I don't see many people wearing black vs the Faiders. I wouldn't

pr_capone
10-16-2012, 11:27 PM
Ya'll better get planning your blackout. I think that was very ill-advised to go for the blackout week this soon and to go vs the Raiders. You can't deliberately go to the enemy's color this soon, IMO, that aint' gonna fly. If you want a blackout, the banner should be about the blackout...

The message should still be to FIRE PIOLI. That is the answer for most of our Chiefs woes, right now. Chop off the head. If Clark doesn't fire Pioli, we go after him.

This blackout will be a miserable failure at this point, IMO. Way too premature. That should be phase 3 or 4. Right now, we need to pass out flyers... and grow the social channels and aim the message at Clark to get rid of the Patriot Way. Bye Bye Pioli.

That is most crucial. if Clark doesn't do that, we have to start urging him to sell the team to Cerner or some other KC Ownership group.

Marty didn't say when the blackout game would occur... he also didn't say when it would. I can understand why people are not thrilled about this.

teedubya
10-16-2012, 11:31 PM
And we need to have flyers that tell people to blackout 11-18... if you are expecting them to blackout on their own, without a bit of notice, it may be lackluster results.

teedubya
10-16-2012, 11:32 PM
1. Flyers and Banner about Future Blackout Date (target)
2. Blackout
3. Planned EMPTY Stadium Game. Flyer and banner...
4. Have one of the last games of the year, completely barren of fans.
5. Mass cancellations of season tickets.

kcxiv
10-17-2012, 03:33 AM
lol, it may have came on the wrong week, but in all honesty the best way to embarrass the organization is to wear the other teams colors, whats even better imo, is that the other team is the most hated rivals.

To me that means, the fans arent fucking around and they arent standing for this shit any longer.

I'd have absolutely no problem doing this if i were in KC.

mdchiefsfan
10-17-2012, 04:14 AM
1. Flyers and Banner about Future Blackout Date (target)
2. Blackout
3. Planned EMPTY Stadium Game. Flyer and banner...
4. Have one of the last games of the year, completely barren of fans.
5. Mass cancellations of season tickets.

#3 banner should read

GOT FANS? #FIREPIOLI SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

BlackHelicopters
10-17-2012, 05:56 AM
Definitely need more reporting by that female reporter.

The Bad Guy
10-17-2012, 05:57 AM
This is absolutely the right time to do it with the Raiders in town.

Later in the year, just have a legit blackout and don't show up.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-17-2012, 08:22 AM
Bingo. This is why I did the interview on speaker phone with another friend present in the room with me. The question was phrased in a manner as "whats next" so I stated a few things but never once did I say the blackout was occurring for the Raider game.

That said, ASU plays Oregon tomorrow night in Tempe. They are advertising the game as "Black Out the Duck" and it's taken a good 2 months to beat that message into the heads of people going to the game...wear black shirts, etc...

The more I study ASU's approach and look at our schedule...we should target the Panthers game as the magical date.

Marty didn't say when the blackout game would occur... he also didn't say when it would. I can understand why people are not thrilled about this.

ChiTown
10-17-2012, 08:28 AM
Bingo. This is why I did the interview on speaker phone with another friend present in the room with me. The question was phrased in a manner as "whats next" so I stated a few things but never once did I say the blackout was occurring for the Raider game.

That said, ASU plays Oregon tomorrow night in Tempe. They are advertising the game as "Black Out the Duck" and it's taken a good 2 months to beat that message into the heads of people going to the game...wear black shirts, etc...

The more I study ASU's approach and look at our schedule...we should target the Panthers game as the magical date.

Hey Marty, well done, Sir!