PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Thoughts on Fat Scott's pathetic PR blitz today

KCChiefsFan88
10-17-2012, 09:47 PM
Fat Scott really thinks Chiefs fans are idiots. He thinks that he'll appease the fanbase by going out there, doing interviews (with softball or decrepit interviewers), and offering empty apologies and lame "I take full responsibility" statements.

Fat Scott offered ZERO evidence that he has any clue how to fix the Chiefs vast array of problems, which is probably due to the fact he is in complete denial about what the Chiefs problems are. He doesn't want to accept that the foundation of the Chiefs... with a 3rd string caliber starting QB, and the cheapest, most unqualified coaching staff in the league... is broken.

Fat Scott is convinced that the Chiefs are just "a few bounces away" from winning games.

The bottom line is the anti-Pioli campaign must be ramped up in dramatic intensity. Billboards, newspaper ads, banner flyovers... whatever it takes. Fat Scott is hearing/seeing the criticism and you can tell, from his pathetic interviews today that it is affecting him.

It is time to bring Fat Scott to his knees.

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-17-2012, 09:48 PM
You Hugh Janus.

Ace Gunner
10-17-2012, 09:49 PM
"I don't have to rate the HC's performance, I just have to rate my own" ROFL worm

hometeam
10-17-2012, 09:50 PM
Has anything about Pioli ever led you to believe he was not a secretive, question dodging, approved message only cockknocker?

Ace Gunner
10-17-2012, 09:50 PM
I cannot believe what a scummy POS Clark Hunt is. These idiots are fucking scum.

KCChiefsFan88
10-17-2012, 09:52 PM
Since Fat Scott is a public figure, slander and libel laws do not protect him.

I think the anti-Pioli campaign needs to be ramped up in intensity and viewed as a political type campaign.

He clearly pays attention to any form of criticism.

Bugeater
10-17-2012, 09:52 PM
This was absolutely worth it's own thread. I giggle like a schoolgirl every time you call him Fat Scott.

KCChiefsFan88
10-17-2012, 09:54 PM
This was absolutely worth it's own thread. I giggle like a schoolgirl every time you call him Fat Scott.

Is this your lame attempt to defend Fat Scott?

KS Smitty

I giggle like a schoolgirl everytime I read Fat Scott.

Bewbies
Unfortunately hindsight is 50/50.

Bugeater
10-17-2012, 09:56 PM
Is this your lame attempt to defend Fat Scott?
Not at all. You'd be one of my favorite posters if it wasn't for that U garbage.

noa
10-17-2012, 09:56 PM
When it's all said and done, 50/50 vision will show that this thread was right.

KCChiefsFan88
10-17-2012, 09:57 PM
Not at all. You'd be one of my favorite posters if it wasn't for that U garbage.

The 2001 Rose Bowl still hurts that bad?

crazycoffey
10-17-2012, 09:58 PM

If only fat scott (who's lost a lot of weight recently so fat scott isn't really even funny at all) would have said that in the interview...

and, no, it's not an attempt to defend the dark piolord

Hammock Parties
10-17-2012, 09:58 PM

Some of us had foresight.

KCChiefsFan88
10-17-2012, 09:59 PM
If only fat scott (who's lost a lot of weight recently so fat scott isn't really even funny at all) would have said that in the interview...

Fat Scott has had the lapband, yet he still looks like a fat piece of epic fail.

Bewbies
I don't know who the fuck anyone is around here anymore.

crazycoffey
Fat Scott has had the lapband, yet he still looks like a fat piece of epic fail.

and your posts still hurt my eyes

Bugeater
10-17-2012, 10:00 PM
The 2001 Rose Bowl still hurts that bad?
Pfffft...there are plenty of teams that have kicked NU's ass that I don't hate anywhere near as much. The U is a punkass program in a shithole of a city.

crazycoffey
10-17-2012, 10:01 PM
I don't know who the fuck anyone is around here anymore.

fat scott and dark piolord are both still scott pioli.....

Bewbies
Pfffft...there are plenty of teams that have kicked NU's ass that I don't hate anywhere near as much. The U is a punkass program in a shithole of a city.

Bullshit. You can see muchas tittahs down there. The beaches are great, but the city is a shithole.

Bewbies
fat scott and dark piolord are both still scott pioli.....

I was talking about you, and thinking Bugeater was Garcia Browncow.

dmahurin
10-18-2012, 12:06 AM

And some have foreskin.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-18-2012, 07:24 AM

Yep, Cassel sure looks like Trent Green out there.

BoneKrusher
10-18-2012, 07:27 AM
Hugh Know It.

Red Beans
10-18-2012, 07:28 AM
Idea for the next banner -

"The buffet is closed Fat Scott!"

Pasta Little Brioni
10-18-2012, 07:29 AM
Hugh Know It.

Give me Scott Pioli as GM, Josh McDaniels as head coach and Matt Cassel as QB. And perhaps Charlie Weis as offensive coordinator?

:hmmm: Sounds like he got what he wanted. A big ole fat scoop of the Patriot Way.

okoye35chiefs
10-18-2012, 07:29 AM
Piloi thinks he is Bill Bellycheat and gives the standard Patriot Way answers.

The big difference is bellycheat has something to show and Scott has.....????

BigCatDaddy
10-18-2012, 07:38 AM
I find this thread Hugh Morris.

BlackHelicopters
10-18-2012, 07:38 AM
We have to get better, and we will get better. Scott, sometimes in life, wishin' doesn't make it so.

rabblerouser
10-18-2012, 08:15 AM

Even the most blind and optimistic Chiefs fan would have figured out what happened in late '10-'11 KNOWING that :
1) this team is soft on the lines (now moreso on the D-line...but both lines have been bad since P-holey got here)
2) We have had NO qb on the roster personally capable of leading a winning team since he's been here.
3) The Haley firing was Pioli smoke-and-mirrors to throw someone under the bus for his own transgressions...

FUCK Scott P-holey.

Molitoth
10-18-2012, 08:21 AM
Scott Pioli is SOOOO FAT that he...........

Wait a second.... Scott actually isn't fat...

The name "Scott Pioli" defines itself: (as a really shitty GM of the Chiefs living off of the fame of Tom Brady). We don't need to add extra immature rediculas adjectives that don't properly describe the situation.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-18-2012, 09:11 AM
Hugh's ballad to the Patriot Way....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HRYpwnSOAtk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Brock
10-18-2012, 09:13 AM
:hmmm: Sounds like he got what he wanted. A big ole fat scoop of the Patriot Way.

ROFL Yes.

okoye35chiefs
10-18-2012, 09:27 AM
Instead of hoping and wishing Big Scott should look up "planning"

Definition
The process of setting goals, developing strategies, and outlining tasks and schedules to accomplish the goals

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-18-2012, 09:32 AM
Actually, we're about three bounces away.

Bounce Scott, Matt and RAC = problem solved.

suzzer99
10-18-2012, 10:13 AM
I hate him more than ever, and I didn't think that was possible. He didn't say one thing to make himself sound human or give away one interesting detail. He would've been much better to just keep his stupid mouth shut than to go out and spew the same Patriot Way nonsense drivel.

Rasputin
10-18-2012, 10:47 AM
Hindsight maybe 50/50 but our hate for Carl made us want someone and believe in someone that we foolishly got decieved. I don't want to get fooled again our next guy needs to do whats right for this organization and keep his ego aside. It should be about the fans and reviving the Arrowhead spirit. It should be about putting attitude that we wont fail the fans. Bring us glory with a Championship and the team will be Gods in Kansas City. That's what they would get in return.

htismaqe
10-18-2012, 10:53 AM
Scott Pioli is SOOOO FAT that he...........

Wait a second.... Scott actually isn't fat...

The name "Scott Pioli" defines itself: (as a really shitty GM of the Chiefs living off of the fame of Tom Brady). We don't need to add extra immature rediculas adjectives that don't properly describe the situation.

Yeah.

The whole Fat Scott thing is silly and counterproductive. His record speaks for itself.

ForeverChiefs58
10-18-2012, 11:18 AM
Replace Chargers with Chiefs for a refreshing read

A.J. Smith: Rally or prepare for “new era in Chargers’ football”

Give Chargers general manager A.J. Smith credit — he’s not in denial.

After watching the team he built specifically to avoid a fold-job fold the last two weeks, Smith admitted that the current administration has 10 weeks to save jobs.

“I take full responsibility for the present mess this team is in at this point in time,” Smith said, via Kevin Acee of U-T San Diego. “The construction and direction of this organization is on my watch. In the next 10 games we will either rally and see a slow, steady rise from the ashes to a division championship – or the beginning of a new era in Chargers’ football.”

If recent evidence is all you look at, you’d stack the odds on Smith looking for a new place to work. Gagging away a late lead to the winless Saints was one thing, allowing Peyton Manning to lead the Broncos to 35 unanswered points and overcome a 24-0 halftime deficit speaks to a problem greater than blocking and tackling or the lack thereof.

“We have some outstanding, talented players on this team and some outstanding coaches across the board,” Smith said. “But obviously we cannot play as a team. We appear to not be able to handle adversity or finish games. Individual and team confidence appears to be going south.”

At the same time, the Chargers enter their bye week with a 3-3 record, tied for first in their division with the Broncos.

But Smith is a realist as well.

“It was an embarrassing and humiliating performance by a team going in the wrong direction fast,” he said. “We played a team that’s coming together fast and building confidence. Peyton Manning had one of the greatest second-half performances I’ve ever seen in my time in the league …

“We have dropped three out our last four games [and lost] on back-to-back national broadcasts. We are about as low as a team can get right now and going into the longest bye we will ever experience.”

And if they don’t turn it around over the next 10 weeks, Smith, coach Norv Turner or both will likely have a longer bye in front of them.

MGRS13
10-18-2012, 12:18 PM
Has any body thought about why he was doing this damage control? Is it obvious to any one else that the top secret deny it at all cost contract extension is a done deal? We are stuck with this guy for three more years. I don't think he would have tried his "better late then never olive branch" without having a deal. The worst part of all the interviews IMO is his absolut dedication to RAC. Not only do i believe Pioli will be the GM next year but I also think RAC(barring a retirement) will be the head coach. Blow me up if you want, this isn't what I want but just what I believe. You don't even want to know who I think will be the QB. Its bad around here but next year will be WAY worse. The good news is unless you are at Arrowhead on game days you won't see the games.

Brock
10-18-2012, 12:36 PM
Has any body thought about why he was doing this damage control? Is it obvious to any one else that the top secret deny it at all cost contract extension is a done deal? We are stuck with this guy for three more years. I don't think he would have tried his "better late then never olive branch" without having a deal. The worst part of all the interviews IMO is his absolut dedication to RAC. Not only do i believe Pioli will be the GM next year but I also think RAC(barring a retirement) will be the head coach. Blow me up if you want, this isn't what I want but just what I believe. You don't even want to know who I think will be the QB. Its bad around here but next year will be WAY worse. The good news is unless you are at Arrowhead on game days you won't see the games.

This is probably all true.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-18-2012, 01:27 PM
We're fucked.

No Geno, no Matt, just a bunch more horseshit.

Thanks Clark.

Hammock Parties
10-18-2012, 01:28 PM
LMAO

Chill the fuck out.

Pioli's outta here.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-18-2012, 01:29 PM
LMAO

Chill the fuck out.

Pioli's outta here.

You don't believe in God, so why should I faith on you, homey?:harumph:

Woodchuck
10-18-2012, 01:32 PM

Great post and I agree 100%. That deal is done imo. RAC and Pioli are here for a while. I do think we'll get a new QB but, those guys are here for at least another year.

I hate it but, it's true.

BlackHelicopters
10-18-2012, 01:33 PM
I can't shake the feeling that Pioli is listening to me at work.

Chiefless
10-18-2012, 02:58 PM

I read "Dark Porklord".

crazycoffey
10-18-2012, 03:14 PM
I read "Dark Porklord".

at least that is more unique and creative than "fat scott"....

MGRS13
10-18-2012, 03:26 PM
Great post and I agree 100%. That deal is done imo. RAC and Pioli are here for a while. I do think we'll get a new QB but, those guys are here for at least another year.

I hate it but, it's true.

I think this roster will have a new QB on it next year but I don't think it will be a first round caliber guy. The chiefs will go into training camp with an "open competition" at QB and Cassel will come out as the QB. Pioli will draft Landry Jones in the 6th and talk about him being 1st round value, blah,blah, blah...Again it will suck but at least we wont have to see the games because they will all be blacked out. Good news though Clark will still get to cash his NFL TV contract checks.

bigjosh
10-18-2012, 05:21 PM

ROFL

Rasputin
10-18-2012, 06:27 PM

I'm not going to argue that what your saying isn't true, you maybe right? I don't believe its true, I think Pioli in his way is trying to save his ass as he knows it's not looking good for him. Clark already paid him plenty of money and Clark wants results by him forcing Pioli to fire Todd Haley last year. I don't see it that we are getting the results Clark or the fans want so I think the false leak was to see the fans reaction to if it was true. I think Pioli is the paranoid one who has to have secret agents showing off on the sidelines. Pioli wants to out smart the fans, he wants to out smart the draft with drafting Tyson Jackson and Poe and guys like McCluster who could have been picked up in the later 3rd or fourth round.

No I don't think Pioli has signed a contract and I have a hard time believing one was presented unless also as reported there was a buy out that would make it easy for Clark to fire him before even the season up. We havn't heard from Clark about Pioli. Clark addressed the media to defend the fans about Eric Winstons alogations. I don't think Clark is any bit happy with Pioli for the product he put on the field, so I don't think Pioli will be here next year barring a major turn around winning our next 3 out of four games.

MGRS13
10-18-2012, 06:54 PM
I'm not going to argue that what your saying isn't true, you maybe right? I don't believe its true, I think Pioli in his way is trying to save his ass as he knows it's not looking good for him. Clark already paid him plenty of money and Clark wants results by him forcing Pioli to fire Todd Haley last year. I don't see it that we are getting the results Clark or the fans want so I think the false leak was to see the fans reaction to if it was true. I think Pioli is the paranoid one who has to have secret agents showing off on the sidelines. Pioli wants to out smart the fans, he wants to out smart the draft with drafting Tyson Jackson and Poe and guys like McCluster who could have been picked up in the later 3rd or fourth round.

No I don't think Pioli has signed a contract and I have a hard time believing one was presented unless also as reported there was a buy out that would make it easy for Clark to fire him before even the season up. We havn't heard from Clark about Pioli. Clark addressed the media to defend the fans about Eric Winstons alogations. I don't think Clark is any bit happy with Pioli for the product he put on the field, so I don't think Pioli will be here next year barring a major turn around winning our next 3 out of four games.

What you say may also be true and I really hope it is. I do not believe Haley was fired by Clark though I believe that was a direct result of Haley standing up to Pioli and refusing to play the QB that scott told him to play. Even if it meant his job which I believe Haley new was inevitable any ways.
I do think Pioli wants to outsmart the fans when it comes to the drafting situation which is why I never believe he will take a QB in the first round. His arrogance at this point is much more important then his record.
I also believe his non chalant attitude in his interviews yesterday was that of a man subtuly rubbing it in to the fans of no matter what you think I WILL be here next year driving this ship.
I also believe his arrogance will be defined by the fact that RAC will be retained as head coach and no way do I think that Cassel will be removed from this roster next year, we can only hope he is here as a clip board holder but again I also dont think this is true.
i believe what the fans are doing to voice their displeasure is awesome I just think deep down it is falling on deaf ears.

UL Washington
10-18-2012, 06:57 PM
The fact he spoke so much about the candy wrapper problem being solved as a feather in his cap bodes well for the future of the organization.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-18-2012, 10:00 PM

Crinkle up and drop a few wrappers on the ground. It'll drive him nuts.

10-19-2012, 05:23 AM
All right. Say Pioli has an extension and he keeps RAC for next year. If, by some miracle, they actually draft a QB with their first pick, will it be enough for STH to keep going?

I ask because I feel that anything including Pioli after this year is a complete failure and should result in a sever loss of ST sales.

AussieChiefsFan
10-19-2012, 05:47 AM
All right. Say Pioli has an extension and he keeps RAC for next year. If, by some miracle, they actually draft a QB with their first pick, will it be enough for STH to keep going?

I ask because I feel that anything including Pioli after this year is a complete failure and should result in a sever loss of ST sales.

I think the simple fact of having a good young QB that has potential after so long would be enough to inspire people to come to Arrowhead.

King_Chief_Fan
10-19-2012, 06:11 AM

I think you are right. I will add that there might be a new QB, but he won't be starting. Cassel is the starter for one more if not two more years. You know, so the new guy can learn behind him:eek:

10-19-2012, 06:13 AM
I think you are right. I will add that there might be a new QB, but he won't be starting. Cassel is the starter for one more if not two more years. You know, so the new guy can learn behind him:eek:

He ain't gonna learn nuttin behind cassel

King_Chief_Fan
10-19-2012, 06:22 AM
He ain't gonna learn nuttin behind cassel

you and I know that...but Pioli isn't going to let it happen any other way

htismaqe
10-19-2012, 07:50 AM

I'm not sure anything can save him at this point.

If they bring him back, it's gonna be a difficult sell, 1st-round QB or not.

Predarat
10-19-2012, 09:06 AM
Polly wants a cracker, dont give it to him, let the bastard starve.