PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Thomas Robinson sick putback dunk on Dwight Howard

Death2CasselFans
10-22-2012, 06:50 PM
Gk_AO89Xxtc

Bump
10-22-2012, 07:03 PM
awesome

Mr_Tomahawk
10-22-2012, 07:04 PM
Neat.

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-22-2012, 07:04 PM
Love me some TRob

Imon Yourside
10-22-2012, 07:06 PM
He's a high riser baby!

Death2CasselFans
10-22-2012, 07:14 PM
Reminds me of Blake Griffin. I remember being a fan of Griffin before it was cool. It was mostly us Big 12 fans who liked him.

Now Blake is one of the most popular players in NBA history.

ArrowheadHawk
10-22-2012, 07:17 PM
I hope he does well in the league.

Imon Yourside
10-22-2012, 07:20 PM
Should be a Kansas City King.

Al Bundy
10-22-2012, 07:21 PM
If I wasn't a Warriors fan.. I would root for him.

Mr_Tomahawk
10-22-2012, 07:21 PM

This.

ArrowheadHawk
10-22-2012, 07:23 PM

Can we trade the Royals for an NBA team?

Mr_Tomahawk
10-22-2012, 07:32 PM

I'm all for this.

DaneMcCloud
10-22-2012, 07:33 PM
Reminds me of Blake Griffin. I remember being a fan of Griffin before it was cool. It was mostly us Big 12 fans who liked him.

History?

ROFL

COchief
If this is what qualifies as a "sick" dunk in today's NBA no wonder the league is dying. First of all, isn't that technically an over the back penalty? Second, Howard who was "dunked on" didn't even see the guy or try to block it. Want to see a "sick dunk"? Look up Jordan dunking on Mutumbo, that was right in his face and he was also giving up a severe height advantage to the most feared shot blocker in the league. Plus the cherry on top was the finger wag. Not some bullshit jump over some guys back that isn't even paying attention.

Also Vince Carter

Imon Yourside

PLEASE YES!

Imon Yourside
10-22-2012, 07:37 PM
If this is what qualifies as a "sick" dunk in today's NBA no wonder the league is dying. First of all, isn't that technically an over the back penalty? Second, Howard who was "dunked on" didn't even see the guy or try to block it. Want to see a "sick dunk"? Look up Jordan dunking on Mutumbo, that was right in his face and he was also giving up a severe height advantage to the most feared shot blocker in the league. Plus the cherry on top was the finger wag. Not some bullshit jump over some guys back that isn't even paying attention.

Also Vince Carter

Does this count hater?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AqvQWBt9nDE?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kyle DeLexus
10-22-2012, 07:41 PM

Also Vince Carter

No such thing as over the back. It's the contact that's penalized which is why blocking out is important. Not much contact right there.

COchief
10-22-2012, 07:58 PM
Does this count hater?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AqvQWBt9nDE?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hell yeah that does, just thought the "sick dunk on" was a ridiculous exaggeration for a pretty plain play really.

That truly was a badass slam.

COchief
10-22-2012, 08:03 PM
For OP, next time you see a dunk and think "sick bro".

Watch this and then reconsider...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H8M2NgjvicA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Urc Burry
10-22-2012, 08:07 PM
Dude no one is saying it is an all-time great dunk. It was a very impressive dunk though, from a hometown player. And also adding to the "sickness" is who it was on

Delano
10-22-2012, 08:12 PM
If this is what qualifies as a "sick" dunk in today's NBA no wonder the league is dying.

I could not care any less about your opinion on this dunk, however, your claim about the Association 'dying' is woefully ignorant. The last five years of ratings are pointed upward and relatively rate better than MLB.

Pants
10-22-2012, 08:14 PM

Also Vince Carter

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/230/909/7e2.gif

COchief
10-22-2012, 08:16 PM
I could not care any less about your opinion on this dunk, however, your claim about the Association 'dying' is woefully ignorant. The last five years of ratings are pointed upward and relatively rate better than MLB.

Just because one turd floats better than another turd doesn't mean it still isn't a turd.

Delano
10-22-2012, 08:22 PM
Just because one turd floats better than another turd doesn't mean it still isn't a turd.

Rating behind only the NFL in US television ratings and merchandise sales is hardly a dying league or a floating turd. Whatever. Pants' .gif sums up your situation nicely.

Imon Yourside
10-22-2012, 09:10 PM
Hell yeah that does, just thought the "sick dunk on" was a ridiculous exaggeration for a pretty plain play really.

That truly was a badass slam.

That's better.

DaneMcCloud
10-22-2012, 09:14 PM
Too bad the Kings suck and won't win 25 games.

What a waste.

Bump
10-22-2012, 09:15 PM

in the history of that past year.

Simply Red
10-22-2012, 09:21 PM

BOOM!!!!!!

CoMoChief
10-22-2012, 09:26 PM
Does this count hater?

That was such a travel it aint even funny.

Wait...WTH am I thinking.....this is the NBA, traveling is legal and encouraged.

RealSNR
10-22-2012, 10:28 PM
Somebody: "Hey Johnny Basketballer, that was a sweet play you just made!"

Douchebag: "RUHWRUGH THAT'S NOT GOOD MICHAEL JORDAN WAS SO MUCH BETTER THOSE WERE SWEET PLAYS WHAT JOHNNY JUST DID WASN'T IMPRESSIVE AT ALL I'VE SEEN BETTER SHITS IN THE TOILET FROM MICHAEL JORDAN RAW RAHWR DRJ;ASDFLKJSAR MICHALE JORDAN AR;OAIER;W

COchief
10-22-2012, 10:49 PM
Bonus Vince Carter footage with a grand finale teabag of the French.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Z1O1ZXAFrc8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simply Red
10-22-2012, 11:10 PM

You mad - you're mad because Mike Zarda dunked on you behind Zarda at Railroad Park in 1999.

saphojunkie
10-22-2012, 11:28 PM

Also Vince Carter

You're just being retarded on this whole thing.

That was a sick dunk. It was fantastic elevation. It was a put back. It was done over Dwight Howard.

If you think that dunk is "meh" then I suggest you re-watch it, and this time, watch the Lakers bench.

Hater.