PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Dear Matt Cassel

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-23-2012, 10:41 AM
Howdy Patna'.

I can't begin to tell you how pleased I am that your fraudulent, talentless, hack-ass has been benched in favor of another fraudulent, talentless, hack-ass.

Soon, this franchise shall be freed from the stench that your boss, Lord and Master has infected it with, and we have your comlete and total suckage to thank for it.

(It doesn't hurt that your boss is also a fraudulent, talentless, hack-ass too)

But it's okay, right? Why, you're a Pro Bowl Quarterback! You'll bounce back!
I'm sure that experience will look great on your application for selling life insurance!

Matty,

Your FAIL has been most pleasing. Keep up the good suck.

Your pal,

DCS

Hammock Parties
10-23-2012, 10:42 AM
Time for Cassel to FETCH 'A SAKE!

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-23-2012, 10:42 AM
Time for Cassel to FETCH 'A SAKE!

LMAO

I hereby promote SAUTO to restaurant manager and Casshole cainer.

suds79
10-23-2012, 10:43 AM
We really hating on Matt because he just isn't good enough?

I mean if we were handed that kind of contract we'd all take it right? Not his fault he simply can't play. He just doesn't have the skill set.

All that anger should be directed towards Scott who should have seen it coming.

I disliked every moment I had to watch Matt on the field which made me feel like I hated the guy himself when really it's all about the decision to trot him out there in the 1st place that I hate.

Jenson71
10-23-2012, 10:43 AM
Matt Cassel, Gil Meche did the right thing. So should you.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-23-2012, 10:44 AM

I mean if we were handed that kind of contract we'd all take it right? Not his fault he simply can't play. He just doesn't have the skill set.

I did mention the Grand Hack-Ass, yes?

J Diddy
10-23-2012, 10:46 AM

I disliked every moment I had to watch Matt on the field which made me feel like I hated the guy himself when really it's all about the decision to trot him out there in the 1st place that I hate.

This. If Cassell had talent, he'd be the most loved man in Kansas City right now. He took abuse after abuse after abuse and for the most part kept his cool.

Bearcat
10-23-2012, 10:50 AM

Yep.. failure is part of life; it's just that most of us don't do it in front of 70,000 people every week, not including national television, while getting paid millions of dollars. And it's not like he lacked effort or went full Larry Johnson when he wasn't on the field. Even if he never lands another NFL job, I think he'll cope.

HemiEd
10-23-2012, 10:52 AM

Cassel was an asshole, an arrogant asshole that put on a good face.

I honestly don't really care about what he did off the field when he sucked like he did on the field. If he was good on the field, then all that other stuff would be very nice, but it was a diversion from the real problem.

He never took ownership of sucking, being a complete failure or letting his team mates down and still doesn't.

He was grading out perfectly, and it was the teams problem.

The only thing better than not seeing him play for KC, is that he might play for Denver or Oakland some day.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-23-2012, 10:56 AM

I honestly don't really care about what he did off the field when he sucked like he did on the field. If he was good on the field, then all that other stuff would be very nice, but it was a diversion from the real problem.

He never took ownership of sucking, being a complete failure or letting his team mates down and still doesn't.

The only thing better than not seeing him play for KC, is that he might play for Denver or Oakland some day.

And did not possess the talent to be even a MEDIOCRE game-manager.

RealSNR
10-23-2012, 11:01 AM
Get your cracka-ass tiny, limp penis the fuck off this team

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-23-2012, 11:03 AM
Get your cracka-ass tiny, limp penis the fuck off this team

LMAO Word.

Hammock Parties
10-23-2012, 11:03 AM
We are hating on Cassel because it makes us feel better.

Period.

We're gonna get our fucking money's worth any which way we can.

So Cassel, catch a flesh-eating disease, and we won't cry.

BlackHelicopters
10-23-2012, 11:06 AM
Dear Matt,
Thanks for all the thrills and playoff wins. Good luck in starting a dry cleaning business.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-23-2012, 11:07 AM
Dear Matt,
Thanks for all the thrills and playoff wins. Good luck in starting a dry cleaning business.

"WELL HE MOVIN' ON UP"(MOOOOOOVING ON UP!)

FAX
10-23-2012, 11:08 AM

That's the only aspect of his actual, human persona that I can see that justifies disdain.

It appears that he truly is somewhat arrogant and self-centered. More than likely that due to over-compensation for his lack of talent. Normally, people who are secure in their own abilities don't feel the need to pass the buck or include others when explaining the cause of their failures.

From afar, it looks like he was born with a silver penis in his mouth and never matured sufficiently to spit it out. I don't hate the guy, but I don't respect him either.

FAX

ChiefMojo
10-23-2012, 11:08 AM
As Chiefs fans we know what a mediocre QB looks like.... it is written in our Chiefs DNA. Outside of a handful like Dawson, Montana and Green we have seen 3rd string quality more times than not. Hell we have bench warming Arena League type talent start for KC!

To have dumbass Pioli try to convince us that Cassel was something just infuriated the masses further. On top of that we saw that crappy QB paid like he was Tom Freaking Brady!!!

I'm just glad Cassel is no longer, even if it means crappy Brady Quinn also. At least he is getting paid like the crap he is!

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-23-2012, 11:30 AM
UnCalled for. Matt has played with his heart and soul. He's on the bench. Time to move on.

jspchief
10-23-2012, 11:32 AM

I disliked every moment I had to watch Matt on the field which made me feel like I hated the guy himself when really it's all about the decision to trot him out there in the 1st place that I hate.Yeah, I think this is where I am. I hated what he was doing out on the field. Now that it's over, i don't care. I just hope he fades away.

Brock
10-23-2012, 11:36 AM
Just fade into the woodwork like Elvis Grbac, plz

HemiEd
10-23-2012, 11:37 AM
That's the only aspect of his actual, human persona that I can see that justifies disdain.

It appears that he truly is somewhat arrogant and self-centered. More than likely that due to over-compensation for his lack of talent. Normally, people who are secure in their own abilities don't feel the need to pass the buck or include others when explaining the cause of their failures.

From afar, it looks like he was born with a silver penis in his mouth and never matured sufficiently to spit it out. I don't hate the guy, but I don't respect him either.

FAXI think you nailed right there Mr. Fax.

From the "get go" they were trying to build him up to help him overachieve. Of course, we all found out that strategy failed miserably and had opposite the desired effect.

Rausch
10-23-2012, 11:39 AM
Just fade into the woodwork like Elvis Grbac, plz

Isn't he cutting wood with Travis Walton or something?...

Rain Man
10-23-2012, 12:06 PM
UnCalled for. Matt has played with his heart and soul. He's on the bench. Time to move on.

This is where I stand. Matt Cassel is not a villain. He's a failed hero. There's a big difference.

Hammock Parties
10-23-2012, 12:12 PM
This is where I stand. Matt Cassel is not a villain. He's a failed hero. There's a big difference.

Lin Elliot: Villain.

Steve Bono: Villain.

Greg Robinson: Villain.

Matt Cassel: Villain MOST FOUL.

Rausch
10-23-2012, 12:18 PM
Clark Judge now defending Ca$$hole on 810. Bashes Quinn because "We know what he is. We know what kind of QB he is."

Moron. What we know for sure is what Ca$$hole is. Failure. Inaccuracy. Turnovers. Career losing record...

Hammock Parties
10-23-2012, 12:19 PM
Fucking Clark Judge, what an asshole. LMAO

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-23-2012, 12:46 PM
He IS a villan and fuck him and his turd-polishing boss.

-King-
10-23-2012, 12:49 PM
Still better than Sanchez.

-King-
10-23-2012, 12:49 PM

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-23-2012, 12:53 PM
Yeaaaahhh....WHO's starting this week for thier respective teams again?

Thx!

Rausch
10-23-2012, 12:53 PM

No...

whoman69
10-23-2012, 12:56 PM

Its not time to move on. He had three years to learn how to play QB and regressed in every way. He wouldn't listen to any of his coaches about his play and went back to his own way of doing things when pressure came. His way of doing things sucks. Its all on him.

-King-
10-23-2012, 01:11 PM
Yeaaaahhh....WHO's starting this week for thier respective teams again?

Thx!

I'd rather be in this situation than the Jets situation. Sanchez might actually start again next year. Cassel is done here.

Cassel > Sanchez.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-23-2012, 01:13 PM
I'd rather be in this situation than the Jets situation. Sanchez might actually start again next year. Cassel is done here.

Cassel > Sanchez.

The situation is irrelevant. Yes, it's better to be us because we might get a shot at drafting our own QB.

That said, the facts are the facts:

Sanchez>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Casshole.

HemiEd
10-23-2012, 01:14 PM
Clark Judge now defending Ca$$hole on 810. Bashes Quinn because "We know what he is. We know what kind of QB he is."

Moron. What we know for sure is what Ca$$hole is. Failure. Inaccuracy. Turnovers. Career losing record...

So Clark Judge has not seen enough of Cassel to know what he is?

Todd Blackledge may have succeeded with the same amount of opportunity, team members and support that Cassel had.

HemiEd
10-23-2012, 01:15 PM

I hope that is sarcasm.

Rain Man
10-23-2012, 01:18 PM
I don't think I'd ever seen Sanchez play until yesterday when I had no choice but to watch the Patriots and Jets.

Sanchez looked a lot like Cassel on decisions. Check down, check down, check down. He didn't seem quite as panicked in the pocket, though, and occasionally threw the ball more than 15 yards. Sanchez wins based on yesterday's observations.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-23-2012, 01:20 PM
I don't think I'd ever seen Sanchez play until yesterday when I had no choice but to watch the Patriots and Jets.

Sanchez looked a lot like Cassel on decisions. Check down, check down, check down. He didn't seem quite as panicked in the pocket, though, and occasionally threw the ball more than 15 yards. Sanchez wins based on yesterday's observations.

PLEASE show me Matt Casshole leading the Chiefs in to OT against New England in this or 10000000ELEVENTY BILLION lifetimes...

ROFLROFLROFL rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright.

Rain Man
10-23-2012, 01:22 PM
PLEASE show me Matt Casshole leading the Chiefs in to OT against New England in this or 10000000ELEVENTY BILLION lifetimes...

Hey, I'm on your side in the Sanchez/Cassel thing. Don't hate me just because I'm a Bears fan.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-23-2012, 01:26 PM
Hey, I'm on your side in the Sanchez/Cassel thing. Don't hate me just because I'm a Bears fan.

LMAO Great game for your boys last night!

Art Vader
10-23-2012, 01:30 PM
Matt who?

-King-
10-23-2012, 01:30 PM

Please show me Cassel throwing under 50% in 4 straight games.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-23-2012, 01:32 PM
Please show me Cassel throwing under 50% in 4 straight games.

ROFLLMAO...OH!ROFLROFL FML!ROFLROFL STATS!!!!!

Mr. Flopnuts
10-23-2012, 01:56 PM
This. If Cassell had talent, he'd be the most loved man in Kansas City right now. He took abuse after abuse after abuse and for the most part kept his cool.

That's what team captains do.