PDA

View Full Version : News Suspect arrested in Jessica Ridgeway murder case

bishop_74
10-24-2012, 01:52 PM
Didn't see this posted. Got that fugger! Now for him to be tortured continuously by inmates for the rest of his long life.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2012/10/24/jessica-ridgeway-arrest-colorado/1654699/

2:25PM EDT October 24. 2012 - Police in Colorado have arrested a 17-year-old community college student in connection with the killing of 10-year-old Jessica Ridgeway, who disappeared on her way to school Oct. 5, KUSA-TV reports.

Jessica's body was found five days later in a field in an area of abandoned mines in Arvada, Colo.

The suspect was identified as Austin Reed Sigg, a student at Arapaho Community College.

He has been charged on two counts of first-degree murder as well as kidnapping charges.

"I would like to thank the community for the thousands of tips they have provided
us ... for the tremendous outpouring of support," said Westminister Police Chief Lee Birk at a news conference.

Police say Sigg was arrested about a mile from Jessica's home in Westminster following a tip.

Woodchuck
10-24-2012, 01:57 PM
Good news. I hope it was him.

bishop_74
10-24-2012, 01:59 PM
I read in another article that he turned himself in after his mom called the police.