PDA

View Full Version : News Abducted Poplar Bluff girl found with convicted sex offender

J Diddy
10-25-2012, 07:13 AM
I can't believe that this sicko was walking the streets. Thank God the police caught him in time.

http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Police-find-missing-Poplar-Bluff-girl-with-convicted-sex-offender-175653361.html?fb_action_ids=4309220881998&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%7B%224309220881998%22%3A482190285136235%7D&action_type_map=%7B%224309220881998%22%3A%22og.recommends%22%7D&action_ref_map=[]

blaise
10-25-2012, 07:16 AM
I can't imagine the relief and happiness those parents must feel.

CoMoChief
10-25-2012, 07:20 AM
ya know....if we just took these monsters out back and shot them, people would think twice about fooling around with little kids booty holes.

i dont believe in trying to "correct" these individuals. You can't fix these kinds of people.

TimeForWasp
10-25-2012, 07:21 AM
This is when cop's guns should accidently go off.

Radar Chief
10-25-2012, 07:24 AM
ya know....if we just took these monsters out back and shot them, people would think twice about fooling around with little kids booty holes.

i dont believe in trying to "correct" these individuals. You can't fix these kinds of people.

Dude, I’ve been saying it for years. $.10 bullet, behind the jail, make him dig his own grave first. Problem solved with as little expense as possible.

BlackHelicopters
10-25-2012, 07:24 AM
Put 'em in prison, and never let 'em out. Or ship 'em all off to some remote island, let 'em all run around together.

Lzen
10-25-2012, 07:25 AM

I can think of some even better things to do to them. Well, I guess the perp wouldn't think that they're better. :fire:

Thank God this scumbag was caught. I hope they're correct in that the little girl was unharmed.

blaise
10-25-2012, 07:27 AM
Put 'em in prison, and never let 'em out. Or ship 'em all off to some remote island, let 'em all run around together.

They do something like that in some prisons now. Keep them together in one area. There's enough of them out there to do that.

Deberg_1990
10-25-2012, 07:28 AM
A 5 year old girl? Good grief, just kill this basterd right now.

J Diddy
10-25-2012, 07:32 AM
The thing I don't understand is the guy was convicted of kidnapping and rape on 3 seperate occasions 22 years ago. How could 3 seperate convictions of multiple charges allow for this guy to get out at all and how does one go about thinking that deviant and violent sexual nature will be cured in prison?

I think they need to apply the cock guillotine to these fuckers.

J Diddy
10-25-2012, 07:32 AM
They do something like that in some prisons now. Keep them together in one area. There's enough of them out there to do that.

Make a little pedo-prison camp in Antarctica. Hopefully their balls would fall off.

eazyb81
10-25-2012, 07:34 AM

Hey now, these are special people and they deserve to be coddled and protected. Being easy on violent crime is supposedly more beneficial to society, or something.

eazyb81
10-25-2012, 07:39 AM
In all seriousness, I would love to see a Presidential nominee - Repub or Dem - run on a platform that pushes for significant increases in penalties for violent crime and child abuse. It seems like our society is becoming more lax on this crap. People that seriously harm kids should lose their right to be a member of our society. The risk is just too high to give them multiple chances to "reform".

Lzen
10-25-2012, 07:39 AM
The thing I don't understand is the guy was convicted of kidnapping and rape on 3 seperate occasions 22 years ago. How could 3 seperate convictions of multiple charges allow for this guy to get out at all and how does one go about thinking that deviant and violent sexual nature will be cured in prison?

I think they need to apply the cock guillotine to these ****ers.

It's the Liberal/Democrat mindset that allows this. ;)

blaise
10-25-2012, 07:52 AM
In all seriousness, I would love to see a Presidential nominee - Repub or Dem - run on a platform that pushes for significant increases in penalties for violent crime and child abuse. It seems like our society is becoming more lax on this crap. People that seriously harm kids should lose their right to be a member of our society. The risk is just too high to give them multiple chances to "reform".

There was a Supreme Court decision a couple of years back that basically said that Federal prisons could keep sex offenders in prison for an indefinite period of time, even after their original sentence was up, if the prison thought the inmate was a danger to society.

eazyb81
10-25-2012, 07:54 AM
There was a Supreme Court decision a couple of years back that basically said that Federal prisons could keep sex offenders in prison for an indefinite period of time, even after their original sentence was up, if the prison thought the inmate was a danger to society.

I'd be curious to see what percentage of sex offenders this clause has been used on. I would assume it is extremely low, like less than .05%.

blaise
10-25-2012, 07:56 AM
I'd be curious to see what percentage of sex offenders this clause has been used on. I would assume it is extremely low, like less than .05%.

Yeah, I'm sure it's a gigantic headache. You're basically going to be in court or getting sued the entire time the guy stays in prison after his sentence.

Chief Roundup
10-25-2012, 08:00 AM

To bad that couldn't also be used at State Prisons. Since that is where most of the criminals are housed.

Chief Roundup
10-25-2012, 08:03 AM
Yeah, I'm sure it's a gigantic headache. You're basically going to be in court or getting sued the entire time the guy stays in prison after his sentence.

Surely there is a "clause" that states what is allowable in the statute which would not allow for them to sue.

ILChief
10-25-2012, 08:04 AM

Yeah the democrats are for kidnapping and child abuse. JFC

Lzen
10-25-2012, 08:07 AM
Yeah the democrats are for kidnapping and child abuse. JFC

It was a joke, dude. Get a grip. I was just messing with J Diddy because I know his political leanings.

KC_Lee
10-25-2012, 08:07 AM
Dude, I’ve been saying it for years. $.10 bullet, behind the jail, make him dig his own grave first. Problem solved with as little expense as possible.

Just put them into general population in prison, the problem will resolve itself.

blaise
10-25-2012, 08:08 AM
Surely there is a "clause" that states what is allowable in the statute which would not allow for them to sue.

They can and do sue for anything and everything. Even if it never goes to court it's still some sort of filing that has to be answered and dealt with. Plus there's lawyers involved that work with inmates all the time and they'll contest everything they can.

blaise
10-25-2012, 08:10 AM
Just put them into general population in prison, the problem will resolve itself.

That's why they group them together now. Guys get beat up or killed. Then the sex offender or his family (that probably didn't really even give a rat's ass about the guy) sue and the prison ends up paying them a big old settlement check.

Chief Roundup
10-25-2012, 08:18 AM
They can and do sue for anything and everything. Even if it never goes to court it's still some sort of filing that has to be answered and dealt with. Plus there's lawyers involved that work with inmates all the time and they'll contest everything they can.

Yes they do and will. But if you can eliminate one thing. Well that is one thing. Although the system is not perfect by any means. The inmates need to have and use these rights. It is the way that we balance the system and correct wrongs from the past.
Sometimes the people that sue need to realize that they are really suing themselves. It isn't like they are getting their settlement from the people that were wrong.

WV
10-25-2012, 08:21 AM

:clap:

I'm sure they would have no troubles finding people to volunteer for trigger duty either.

Kerberos
10-25-2012, 08:41 AM

That's a catch 22....A bullet is the EASY way out...no suffering involved. If the judicial system actually does it's job this fugger should be locked up and hopefully raped half to death before being shanked. I hope he has a short ass stay in prison and feels like a pin cushion for every second he is there before his life is brutally ended.

This kind of shit makes me sick.

ZepSinger
10-25-2012, 08:42 AM
I have 3 young daughters. I cannot imagine. Death is too good for these monsters, but do it anyway with a f*cking bullet to the head so that they stop breathing our air asap.

Z

KChiefs1
10-25-2012, 08:45 AM
A 5 year old girl? Good grief, just kill this basterd right now.

:clap:

Easy 6
10-25-2012, 09:02 AM
Man, wtf is going on lately, theres been an absolute rash of abductions & murders of kids in the last week or two.

I cant imagine being one of the kids parents, it would just about drive you insane.

Predarat
10-25-2012, 09:06 AM
That is crazy, I wish the Police did not catch him and instead someone exercising their right to carry found this bastard and killed him to death.

J Diddy
10-25-2012, 09:17 AM

Hey now. Don't lump me in with pedo enablers.

J Diddy
10-25-2012, 09:19 AM
Man, wtf is going on lately, theres been an absolute rash of abductions & murders of kids in the last week or two.

I cant imagine being one of the kids parents, it would just about drive you insane.

Lord I don't know. I have to tell you, as a parent, it's scary as hell. Talking to my kid about how stuff was when I was a kid, in particular halloween, and I thought to myself there would be no way I would allow my child that kind of freedom. I get nervous letting him play in the backyard of my duplex.

Easy 6
10-25-2012, 09:24 AM
Lord I don't know. I have to tell you, as a parent, it's scary as hell. Talking to my kid about how stuff was when I was a kid, in particular halloween, and I thought to myself there would be no way I would allow my child that kind of freedom. I get nervous letting him play in the backyard of my duplex.

Sad thing is, it wasnt all that long ago when we were kids, things have changed dramatically in a very short time.

Makes me glad that mine are grown up, it seems to be something of an epidemic these days.

J Diddy
10-25-2012, 09:41 AM
Sad thing is, it wasnt all that long ago when we were kids, things have changed dramatically in a very short time.

Makes me glad that mine are grown up, it seems to be something of an epidemic these days.

I know. One thing I've always wondered is whether or not it's happening more or because of technology we just know about it more?

If it's the latter, I don't know how in the world I survived.

listopencil
10-25-2012, 09:47 AM

This is why I could never, ever be a police officer. Glad to hear the girl is safe and sound.

J Diddy
10-25-2012, 09:54 AM
This is why I could never, ever be a police officer. Glad to hear the girl is safe and sound.

For real, I'd be the guy explaining to the judge how my gun accidently went off 6 times. 5 in the chest and 1 in the head.

Hound333
10-25-2012, 09:55 AM
I know. One thing I've always wondered is whether or not it's happening more or because of technology we just know about it more?

If it's the latter, I don't know how in the world I survived.

From the FBI statistics its the second. Violent crime has been going down since the mid 90's. We just didn't get amber alerts everytime back then. Not that we shouldn't still be worried.

I don't know how I lived through it all. Just too many crazy people around, (though apparently less than when I was growing up)

J Diddy
10-25-2012, 09:59 AM
That's a catch 22....A bullet is the EASY way out...no suffering involved. If the judicial system actually does it's job this fugger should be locked up and hopefully raped half to death before being shanked. I hope he has a short ass stay in prison and feels like a pin cushion for every second he is there before his life is brutally ended.

This kind of shit makes me sick.

The problem with that is this fucker was convicted of multiple charges on 3 separate occasions when he went on a spree 20 years ago. I couldn't locate how much time was served, but I don't like the fact that he potentially destroyed 3 young lives in a span of a year and here he was 20 years later doing it again.

J Diddy
10-25-2012, 10:00 AM
From the FBI statistics its the second. Violent crime has been going down since the mid 90's. We just didn't get amber alerts everytime back then. Not that we shouldn't still be worried.

I don't know how I lived through it all. Just too many crazy people around, (though apparently less than when I was growing up)

That's scary. However, I'm glad that this system is in place. Definitely saved this girl from possible death and/or worse.

AndChiefs
10-25-2012, 10:02 AM
That is crazy, I wish the Police did not catch him and instead someone exercising their right to carry found this bastard and killed him to death.

Yes I do like killing people to death.

Hound333
10-25-2012, 10:04 AM
That's scary. However, I'm glad that this system is in place. Definitely saved this girl from possible death and/or worse.

Agree, I will gladly give up my warm and fuzzy's of false security for the better chance of catching these creepers.

MatriculatingHank
10-25-2012, 10:16 AM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/420572_436845839706696_1248476827_n.jpg

J Diddy
10-25-2012, 10:20 AM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/420572_436845839706696_1248476827_n.jpg

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&tbm=isch&tbnid=bBPn5j81bNfZFM:&imgrefurl=http://micechat.com/forums/fun-games-lounge/34219-rcmc-inssurrection-micespeed-ahead.html&docid=NiHJxfESJAYr8M&imgurl=http://replicagunsswords.com/weapons_gallery/images/productpics/d_415_05.jpg&w=364&h=461&ei=hmaJUOy8E8WC2wXJ24GwCw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=475&vpy=124&dur=1124&hovh=253&hovw=199&tx=111&ty=136&sig=107670281247925872705&page=1&tbnh=151&tbnw=120&start=0&ndsp=13&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0,i:80&biw=1140&bih=490

I was thinking this.

ottawa_chiefs_fan
10-25-2012, 10:27 AM
That picture of her in the car just tears my fucking heart out....the people that do this are simply NOT human beings and should not be treated as such.

HemiEd
10-25-2012, 10:29 AM

This guy needs a very slow and painful public death. He has shown repeatedly that he is going to molest little girls, sick bastard. I wonder how many he wasn't caught at?

Frosty
10-25-2012, 10:39 AM

Especially if you use it to hang them by the balls first.

J Diddy
10-25-2012, 10:41 AM
This guy needs a very slow and painful public death. He has shown repeatedly that he is going to molest little girls, sick bastard. I wonder how many he wasn't caught at?

That frightens me just thinking about it.