PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Ten Things About Today's Game

gblowfish
10-28-2012, 08:03 PM
Ten Thing About Today's Game

10. Well, what can you say except "Play Good Football?" Another perfect day at Arrowhead. Clear skies, cool temps, sunshine, national audience, and as expected, another brown runny crap down the leg from the home team. The last win at home was 2011 vs. Green Bay. God I wish we would have lost that game. Because with a loss, we probably would have a totally different coaching staff today. To say this team is poorly coached is a major understatement. More on that later. CP's banner #2 looked very nice flying over the stadium. But I'm afraid banners aren't gong to have a dent on this organization. After hearing Kung Pao Panda's post game presser, I am now convinced that this organization is completely delusional. Completely and utterly ****ing delusional. They think this is Pop Warner, and participation ribbons are in order. It's sad. Very very sad.

9. Everyone has heard the stat that it has been since 1940 that a team has gone so long without holding a single lead. Seven games without a single solitary lead. And until McMidget's garbage time TD, no touchdowns in 33 or 34 straight possessions. The Chiefs, like the Royals, aren't content with suckage. Oh no, the suckage has to be historic. Historic suckage is what we are witnessing. And the scary thing is, we're not even halfway done yet. It boggles the mind as to what this group is capable of now that it's "mail it in" time. We could be seeing a true 1-15 season, and the one win was a miracle. Problem is, I'm way past the point at being angered by, depressed by, or amused by the ineptitude. I'm now reaching the condition of total apathy and complete acceptance of the futility. I'm just sad to be a Chiefs fan right now. It makes me sad to put on Chiefs gear and go out in public.

8. The Chiefs win almost every game's time of possession. I think that's because the team averages around five yards a play, and it doesn't matter if its a pass or a run. Today KC ran the ball 22 times for 4.6 yards per rush. They completed 22 passes for an average of 5.3 yards per pass. I swear to God, that's almost impossible to do, especially when one catch was Bowe for 46 yards. I've never seen a team throw so many one or two yard pass completions. Why even have plays like that in the playbook? It's unbelievable, really. Just unbelievable.

7. Here's another unbelievable stat. KC has little offensive firepower. The best weapon they have, Jamaal Charles, got five carries today. Five. And only one in the second half. Chiefs QBs had almost twice as many carries -nine- as the guy who is supposed to be your offensive engine. Charles has more carries for negative yardage than any back in the NFL this season. Who is drawing up these plays? How can a guy as explosive as Charles have that many negative carries? Is he still hurt? What is the problem here???

6. I am now convinced that our current problems are a direct result of bad coaching. This team is undisciplined, in all ways imaginable. They lack in offensive imagination and execution. They have lapses in defensive coverage. They have penalties at inopportune times. They drop wide open passes (yes YOU Steve Breaston).They have confusion on pass routes. They burn time outs for no good reason. Many times this year, we've called time out on offense, only to send in a play that results in a pick or a sack or negative yardage. Today Janikowski misses a field goal inside 40 yards, very rare for him. But Jalil Brown jumped offsides, that gives Seabass a second chance,and he nails it. After a garbage time fourth quarter TD, KC tries an onside kick and get the ball, but Houston is offsides, kick again, Oakland falls on it. Bad teams shoot themselves in the foot, and at this point, we have no toes left.

5. There were several things that disturbed me today that I have no answer for. Quinn's "head injury" was even more suspicious than Casshole's "head injury" vs. Baltimore. After Quinn got picked, he went to the bench and was reading pre-snap pictures with Daboll as usual. He had conversations with Daboll, and Casshole, and several other players, looked completely fine, then a few minutes later, he's whisked off the field to the locker room, completely under his own power, with a "head injury." Casshole is trotted back out and we get what we expected from Casshole. Picks, fumbles, short throws on third down, and a garbage time TD. I went back and looked at all the hits Quinn took in the first quarter, and again, see no evidence of head trauma on any of those shots. If you want to bench Quinn because he's stinking up the joint, fine. Just don't cloak and dagger it. Put Casshole back in and see what happens (turnovers happen, losses happen.) Just don't insult our intelligence. At halftime we knelt on the ball on the last play from midfield, down by seven. Why? Because the coaching staff doesn't trust Cassel to throw a Hail Mary. If you taped the game, you can see my friend Mr. Doggity (sitting next to me in his Scream mask) doing a face palm. Face palm indeed. Casshole, the $63 million man, can't even get off a Hail Mary:
http://i50.tinypic.com/2hfszus.gif

4. Here's another disturbing stat: KC gave up three sacks today. Oakland had zero. Carson Palmer is the most immobile QB in the NFL. Where was Hali? Where was Houston? Where the Hell was Ratboy Pituitary? And Oakland only had two penalties all damn day. KC had five penalties. How bout this stat? The Raiders were only 2 for 12 on third down today, and STILL beat us by 10 points. The only defensive players who had decent games were DJ and Ratboy. Ratboy makes Glenn Dorsey look bad and grossly overpaid.

3. Stanford Routt -who I am now going to call Fred Sanford- is ****ing awful. The Raiders threw at him on the very first play. He was two steps behind Heyward-Bey. The ball was under thrown and he got an excuse me pick. But the Raiders went back after him and burned Fred Sanford for their first TD. Then in the second half, Fred Sanford whiffed on a tackle on a simple swing pass, to H-B, then Kendrick Lewis threw an ole' shoulder at him as he waltzed into the end zone for his only catch of the day. Fred Sanford sucks, the Raiders know he sucks, and they threw at him repeatedly because they knew he would be penalized, or misplay the pass, or just flat get beat. You know, all the shit he used to do as a Raider. He is the weak link in our secondary, and this year, that's saying something.

2. Body language tells a lot. When Casshole came out and fumbled the snap to start the second half, you could just see the whole team deflate. The game was basically over right then and there, even though KC was only down by seven points. As the fourth quarter was winding down, I was angered to see guys like Siler and Brown joking, laughing and smiling on the sideline. Especially Brown, who was on the sidelines laughing after his offsides penalty gave Oakland a second chance at converting a missed field goal. These guys have mailed it in,lock stock and fumble. There is no fear of Kung Pao Panda. The players to a man know this thing is going to be blown up at the end of the year, and as long as the paychecks cash, well, let's just say I can foresee lots of travel brochures popping up in the locker room come December as players book their January vacations. Meanwhile, enjoy this picture of Arrowhead at the five minute mark of the fourth quarter. This picture is becoming the new norm for Arrowhead, as nothing is left in the stadium at game end other than me and a few thousand cheering, jeering visiting fans rubbing my nose in it.
http://i48.tinypic.com/11ay91g.gif

1. Thankfully this Thursday night I will be out of town, and I'll just tape the game and watch it at my leisure if its not too brutally awful. Frankly I'm expecting brutally awful. It's hard to imagine we'd play worse the second time vs. San Diego than we did here at home. But Norv's job is on the line, and since it's a national TV audience, I look for the Chargers to try to totally destroy and embarrass the Chiefs. Then we go get the same treatment the Sunday night after in Pittsburgh at the hands of a very pissed off and revenge minded Todd Haley. The blackout vs. Cincy back here in November could be a truly historic date in Chiefs football history. I hope we paint the whole freaking place black. This is the 50th Anniversary season, and we are PISSED OFF. As the Chiefs own PR spin meisters say: "Together is POWERFUL."

GloryDayz
10-28-2012, 08:07 PM
Awesome!

KCwolf
10-28-2012, 08:08 PM
It is Brutal..... Period.

Ace Gunner
10-28-2012, 08:16 PM
that is the best facepalm I have ever seen.

gblowfish
10-28-2012, 08:19 PM
that is the best facepalm I have ever seen.
I felt his pain, man.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1644041/failchefs.gif

Lonewolf Ed
10-28-2012, 08:20 PM
Since San Diego lost in truly woeful fashion to the Browns, who only scored a single TD, I just know the Chargers offense is going to be taking their frustrations out on the hapless Chiefs and the scoredboard will be lit up like a pinball machine. I will watch the game, since it's the Chiefs, but even if they somehow win, I won't be pumped. The worse they play, the better the chances of massive changes from GM to the coaching staff, to players... right?

How sad is it that as a fan, my hope for this team is solely for a top to bottom overhaul? :shake:

DeezNutz
10-28-2012, 08:21 PM
After the fumbled snap, it looked like Cassel was avoiding the bench. How much abuse was our team captain taking at this point from the crowd? Or do most people simply not give a shit anymore?

MIAdragon
10-28-2012, 08:21 PM
Its been quite funny to watch the Routt defenders. The guy sucks, sucked last year and has continued his suck.

10-28-2012, 08:22 PM
A fucking men. Could not have said it better.

kc rush
10-28-2012, 08:23 PM
Thanks for suffering and posting as always George.

Ace Gunner
10-28-2012, 08:23 PM
I felt his pain, man.

I know.

gblowfish
10-28-2012, 08:25 PM
The fans were pretty subdued this week. Once Quinn went out, Casshole was all that was left on the shelf. Stanzi was inactive. So it was Casshole, or run the Wildcat the rest of the game. Which, in a perverted way, might have been much more interesting. In the Post Game presser, Kung Pao Panda won't even say who his "emergency QB" is. "I don't want to give our rivals that information so they can prepare for it." Really? REALLY???? That's part of the "delusional" stuff I was talking about earlier.

The fans just kind of had the feeling of "well, its Casshole. He's going to throw picks. He's going to fumble. He's going to get sacked. He is what he is." The hopelessness has taken hold, and there's no real reason to care any more. This season is lost.

CaliforniaChief
10-28-2012, 08:28 PM
That read like the closing argument of "The People vs. Scott Pioli and his minions." Powerful, thoughtful, and devastating.

The verdict is in.

The following are gone:

1. Scott Pioli
2. Romeo Crennel
3. The entire coaching staff
4. Matt Cassel
5. Brady Quinn
6. Peyton Hills
7. Glenn Dorsey
8. Tyson Jackson
9. Ryan Lilja
10.Steve Breaston

Chiefspants
10-28-2012, 08:29 PM
That read like the closing argument of "The People vs. Scott Pioli and his minions." Powerful, thoughtful, and devastating.

The verdict is in.

The following are gone:

1. Scott Pioli
2. Romeo Crennel
4. Matt Cassel
5. Brady Quinn
6. Peyton Hills
7. Glenn Dorsey
8. Tyson Jackson
9. Ryan Lilja
10.Steve Breaston

11. Jake O Connell (I hope he never sits on an Arrowhead bench again.)
12. Eric Winston (He antagonized the fans on a misunderstood situation which led to us being tarnished on a national level. Not to mention he blows.)
13. Sanford (...god)

That should do it

But of course, none of this will probably happen, and Pioli could very well be given another year.

Sigh...

http://data.whicdn.com/images/32241139/tumblr_m6lg4bai6q1qg3y1qo1_500_large.gif

Ace Gunner
10-28-2012, 08:31 PM
The fans were pretty subdued this week. Once Quinn went out, Casshole was all that was left on the shelf. Stanzi was inactive. So it was Casshole, or run the Wildcat the rest of the game. Which, in a perverted way, might have been much more interesting. In the Post Game presser, Kung Pao Panda won't even say who his "emergency QB" is. "I don't want to give our rivals that information so they can prepare for it." Really? REALLY???? That's part of the "delusional" stuff I was talking about earlier.

The fans just kind of had the feeling of "well, its Casshole. He's going to throw picks. He's going to fumble. He's going to get sacked. He is what he is." The hopelessness has taken hold, and there's no real reason to care any more. This season is lost.

The thing is, I get the feeling the entire organization is completely detached from this fanbase. They actually think they are going to get more time. I dunno. I'm from NY and maybe it's different here with regard to what is tolerated.

Sure-Oz
10-28-2012, 08:32 PM
Great job there..

That Brady injury is bogus. I hate this regime.

Hammock Parties
10-28-2012, 08:33 PM
blowfish uses the worst quality images I have ever seen.

COME ON MAN

Chiefspants
10-28-2012, 08:35 PM
blowfish uses the worst quality images I have ever seen.

COME ON MAN

Request, is there any way you can gif up duhballz laughter?

It would really sum up our entire season.

gblowfish
10-28-2012, 08:37 PM
[QUOTE=Cassel's Reckoning;9060512]blowfish uses the worst quality images I have ever seen.

COME ON MAN

Watching this team close up has burned my retinas. I'm lucky I haven't gone blind yet!

BigMeatballDave
10-28-2012, 08:37 PM
My son just told me the Chiefs are the Nickelback of football.

JohnnyHammersticks
10-28-2012, 08:39 PM

Yeah, we wouldn't want to give away any of our secrets and lose our competitive advantange... LMAOROFLLMAOROFL

Caseyguyrr
10-28-2012, 08:41 PM
good write up, couldnt have said it better myself. we suck

gblowfish
10-28-2012, 08:42 PM
Here's my Pal Mr. Doggity in his "Scream" mask. He's crying on the inside.
http://i47.tinypic.com/rk2ats.jpg

chiefzilla1501
10-28-2012, 08:48 PM
Seriously, dude. How can you put a trademark on Kung Pao Panda. I've heard you say that a million times and it's still hilarious.

Hammock Parties
10-28-2012, 08:49 PM
HOLY CRAP. That's the famous Mr. Doggity. LMAO

Small world.

GloryDayz
10-28-2012, 08:52 PM

As long as they know who our owner, GM, and coach are, they don't really need to prepare a whole lot. Just show up, they'll win!

Oh, and "Kung Pao Panda" still cracks me up!! LOL! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Oz_Chief
10-28-2012, 08:52 PM
Great report!

The Doggity Reports would be great reading this season. I miss those.

BigMeatballDave
10-28-2012, 08:53 PM

The verdict is in.

The following are gone:

1. Scott Pioli
2. Romeo Crennel
4. Matt Cassel
5. Brady Quinn
6. Peyton Hills
7. Glenn Dorsey
8. Tyson Jackson
9. Ryan Lilja
10.Steve BreastonI don't have a problem with Breaston. He has proven before he can play at a high level.

gblowfish
10-28-2012, 08:54 PM
HOLY CRAP. That's the famous Mr. Doggity. LMAO

Small world.

Mr. Doggity and I have been friends since the 8th Grade. Here he is, unmasked, in happier times at Arrowhead:

http://i45.tinypic.com/2lksj75.jpg

cabletech94
10-28-2012, 09:00 PM
thanks blowfish!!! great write up, sir!!!
this was my first LIVE game in 3 or so. glad to see that casshole hasn't changed a bit in live person, as well as on the tv.
went for food, saw casshole warming up and was like....wtf?

thanks for clarifying. fans around me (raiders) didn't seem to know why. and kept chanting "brady", "brady", "brady". i yelled back that we want brady too. Tom Brady, that is.

besides the obvious, why was lilja short-dogging the snaps? has this been clarified yet? sorry if a repost.
carry on.

thanks again!!!

ChiefsCountry
10-28-2012, 09:01 PM
I was suprised by the crowd today. It was a legit large crowd today, shocking actually.

tboss27
10-28-2012, 09:01 PM
I've been a STH for 4 years now. Parents and their friends have had seats for longer, I think 7 years. Today was it for us, we won't be back next year. It is/isn't a money issue at this point. I would gladly fork over the money to watch a competitive football team at Arrowhead during the fall. The games have honestly become no fun, never thought I'd say that about going to Arrowhead but it's true. Same crap every week, same aggravating drive home, same money thrown out the window on a team that doesn't look like they would know how to put their pants on without the trainers' help.

Easy 6
10-28-2012, 09:03 PM
#4 is so true, they stonewalled the rush and manhandled the D line all. day. long. on the road.

Other than DJ knifing in on a run stop a few times, the entire front seven was shelved.

gblowfish
10-28-2012, 09:05 PM
thanks blowfish!!! great write up, sir!!!
this was my first LIVE game in 3 or so. glad to see that casshole hasn't changed a bit in live person, as well as on the tv.
went for food, saw casshole warming up and was like....wtf?

thanks for clarifying. fans around me (raiders) didn't seem to know why. and kept chanting "brady", "brady", "brady". i yelled back that we want brady too. Tom Brady, that is.

besides the obvious, why was lilja short-dogging the snaps? has this been clarified yet? sorry if a repost.
carry on.

thanks again!!!

I didn't mention the bad snaps, which certainly doesn't help a robotic QB like Casshole. Lilja is not a center, he's a stop gap measure since Hudson got hurt. Again, this is COACHING. This is not the first time we've had center-QB exchange problems this season. You can reasonably say that has cost us two games this year -this one, and Baltimore- as bad exchanges turned the momentum. Whoever is coaching the offensive line should have been working on this every day during the bye week.

cabletech94
10-28-2012, 09:15 PM
I didn't mention the bad snaps, which certainly doesn't help a robotic QB like Casshole. Lilja is not a center, he's a stop gap measure since Hudson got hurt. Again, this is COACHING. This is not the first time we've had center-QB exchange problems this season. You can reasonably say that has cost us two games this year -this one, and Baltimore- as bad exchanges turned the momentum. Whoever is coaching the offensive line should have been working on this every day during the bye week.

yes. bad snaps between the two (obviously). we listened to a bit of the post game report, and never heard anything about that.
i can understand 1 gaff. but several? unacceptable. these guys are "pros". JFC. soooooooo embarrassed.
i got a free softdrink for agreeing to be the designated driver today. loved the crowd, and the beginning atmosphere at arrowhead. and the raider fans that we were surrounded by weren't complete assholes (even though they are).

i feel sorry for all the STH's. and for that matter, all the fans. true and what not.

Deberg_1990
10-28-2012, 09:20 PM
In the Post Game presser, Kung Pao Panda won't even say who his "emergency QB" is. "I don't want to give our rivals that information so they can prepare for it." Really? REALLY???? That's part of the "delusional" stuff I was talking about earlier.

ROFL. Funniest thing ive heard all year. This dude Might be the worst Chiefs HC of all time.

Deberg_1990
10-28-2012, 09:21 PM
I was suprised by the crowd today. It was a legit large crowd today, shocking actually.

It's because it was the Raiders. Raiders and Broncos will always draw. I'm sure there was plenty of Raiders fans there today too.

Nickel D
10-28-2012, 09:22 PM
Excuse me, but I don't understand the 'black out' thing. I mean: Black is a quasi-official color of the Chiefs. Since the Bengals will be at Arrowhead that day, why not wear orange and cheer for the opps to win? I think that would be the unkindest cut of all and make a clear statement to everyone connected to KC's so-called professional football organization.

Bewbies
ROFL. Funniest thing ive heard all year. This dude Might be the worst Chiefs HC of all time.

There's no might about it..

cabletech94
It's because it was the Raiders. Raiders and Broncos will always draw. I'm sure there was plenty of Raiders fans there today too.

a TON.

and a lot of them weighed a TON.

Hammock Parties
These all read like 2008 reruns.

Sorter
10-28-2012, 09:23 PM
Excuse me, but I don't understand the 'black out' thing. I mean: Black is a quasi-official color of the Chiefs. Since the Bengals will be at Arrowhead that day, why not wear orange and cheer for the opps to win? I think that would be the unkindest cut of all and make a clear statement to everyone connected to KC's so-called professional football organization.

Bengal's colors are black and orange. It will fit in. Like a Bengal tiger's stripes in the jungle foliage.

GloryDayz
10-28-2012, 09:24 PM
I've been a STH for 4 years now. Parents and their friends have had seats for longer, I think 7 years. Today was it for us, we won't be back next year. It is/isn't a money issue at this point. I would gladly fork over the money to watch a competitive football team at Arrowhead during the fall. The games have honestly become no fun, never thought I'd say that about going to Arrowhead but it's true. Same crap every week, same aggravating drive home, same money thrown out the window on a team that doesn't look like they would know how to put their pants on without the trainers' help.

Welcome aboard... I did the same. Trust me, you can get save a lot of coin and go to a game is you wish. Loved my seats, but I've saved a LOT of coin by giving them up... Good choice for the family doode...

gblowfish
10-28-2012, 09:25 PM

If you don't get it, then I feel sorry for you.
I don't mean that in a mean way.

You know how extreme things have to be for Chiefs fans to wear all black?

We're talking fan revolution here. Serious fan revolution.

I feel like the John Hancock of pissed off Chiefs fans.

Bugeater
10-28-2012, 09:27 PM
Because that's a stupid idea, that's why.

10-28-2012, 09:34 PM
THE highlight of this damn game was the halftime show. The Marines kicked ass. Wish they would take over the FO.

1ChiefsDan
10-28-2012, 09:42 PM
Wait, what happened the the shit, shit, shit write up? I liked the suggestion from earlier in the week.

Great write up though.

Tombstone RJ
10-28-2012, 10:00 PM

The verdict is in.

The following are gone:

1. Scott Pioli
2. Romeo Crennel
4. Matt Cassel
5. Brady Quinn
6. Peyton Hills
7. Glenn Dorsey
8. Tyson Jackson
9. Ryan Lilja
10.Steve Breaston

Pioli's contract isn't up until 2013 and Romeo just signed a 4 year contract. You think both are gonna be gone? I can see Pioli being let go as he only has one year left on his contract but I doubt the Hunt family will pay all of the following:

New GM (dead money to Pioli)
New HC (dead money to Crennel)
New coaching staff (dead money to old coaching staff)

That's a lot of dead money Hunt will have to pay out. Plus Hillis and Breaston were just inked too.

1ChiefsDan
10-28-2012, 10:10 PM
Pioli's contract isn't up until 2013 and Romeo just signed a 4 year contract. You think both are gonna be gone? I can see Pioli being let go as he only has one year left on his contract but I doubt the Hunt family will pay all of the following:

That's a lot of dead money Hunt will have to pay out. Plus Hillis and Breaston were just inked too.

And I am sure the Crennel has a buyout clause of some sort. The rest of the staff - not a big deal.

Fucking flush the entire shit filled bowl. If it clogs rotoroot that motherfucker.

Mrs. Loopner
10-28-2012, 10:21 PM
Speaking of 'taping the game' - I set my DVR to record "Biggest Loser" and it keeps recording the Kansas City Chiefs games! ~someecardsdotcom

1. Thankfully this Thursday night I will be out of town, and I'll just tape the game and watch it at my leisure if its not too brutally awful. Frankly I'm expecting brutally awful. It's hard to imagine we'd play worse the second time vs. San Diego than we did here at home. But Norv's job is on the line, and since it's a national TV audience, I look for the Chargers to try to totally destroy and embarrass the Chiefs. Then we go get the same treatment the Sunday night after in Pittsburgh at the hands of a very pissed off and revenge minded Todd Haley. The blackout vs. Cincy back here in November could be a truly historic date in Chiefs football history. I hope we paint the whole freaking place black. This is the 50th Anniversary season, and we are PISSED OFF. As the Chiefs own PR spin meisters say: "Together is POWERFUL."

RunKC
10-28-2012, 10:24 PM
I would keep one coach on this current staff: Jack Bicknell Jr.

I think he's done a great job considering what he's been given on the OL.

scho63
10-28-2012, 10:41 PM

10. Well, what can you say except "Play Good Football?" Another perfect day at Arrowhead. Clear skies, cool temps, sunshine, national audience,.......
That was the only positive of the day along with the tailgating I'm sure

9. Everyone has heard the stat that it has been since 1940 that a team has gone so long without holding a single lead. Historic suckage is what we are witnessing. I'm just sad to be a Chiefs fan right now. It makes me sad to put on Chiefs gear and go out in public.
I don't watch the games at my favorite sports bar anymore-too depressing and too easy for people to make fun of me as the only Chiefs fan around. I'm like a leper

8. Today KC ran the ball 22 times for 4.6 yards per rush. They completed 22 passes for an average of 5.3 yards per pass. Just unbelievable.
Daboll's offense is OFFENSIVE!

7. The best weapon they have, Jamaal Charles, got five carries today. Five. What is the problem here???
SEE MY ANSWER ABOVE

6. This team is undisciplined, in all ways imaginable. They lack in offensive imagination and execution. They have lapses in defensive coverage. They have penalties at inopportune times. They drop wide open passes .They have confusion on pass routes. They burn time outs for no good reason. Many times this year, we've called time out on offense, only to send in a play that results in a pick or a sack or negative yardage.
"Just like a Chinese Firedrill or the the Keystone Cops-it would be funny if it wasn't true

5. If you taped the game, you can see my friend Mr. Doggity (sitting next to me in his Scream mask) doing a face palm. Face palm indeed. Casshole, the $63 million man, can't even get off a Hail Mary
"I saw that on TV and the Scream Mask was a great subtle reference-every fan wants to scream at this point

4. KC gave up three sacks today. Oakland had zero.
"We've had no real pressure all year and have been porous like a sieve on the "O" line, which makes Winston look like a bigger jerkoff as each week goes by

3. Stanford Routt -who I am now going to call Fred Sanford- is ****ing awful.
"Just like most of the Chiefs, he is regressing faster than a rocketship

2. Body language tells a lot. I was angered to see guys like Siler and Brown joking, laughing and smiling on the sideline.
"Maybe all the Chiefs, including Daboll, can tell us what is so ****ing funny that so many were laughing today. Maybe because they are taking our money for palying so shitty???

1. Thankfully this Thursday night I will be out of town. Frankly I'm expecting brutally awful. The blackout vs. Cincy back here in November could be a truly historic date in Chiefs football history. I hope we paint the whole freaking place black. This is the 50th Anniversary season, and we are PISSED OFF.
"This is going to be brutally ugly and keep getting worse. Threee straight weeks of national TV coverage with getting blown out three times can't be ignored. Can it?

God Bless you George for being able to not only go to the games and stomach this shit, but then having to come home and write a well thought out dialogue to correctly analyze what the hell happened a second time to relive the nightmare all over again.
o:-)

At what point in the game did the cheers turn to boos? It seemed to happen pretty early this week.
:hmmm:

What was the overall mood of the fans in attendance and are there still so many delusional kool-aid drinkers?
:BLVD:

I feel nothing anymore watching this team for first time in 42 years. I wasn't mad, sad, or disappointed; it was expected. How bad is that?
:shrug:

JD10367
10-28-2012, 10:42 PM
I've been laughing for five minutes over "Kung Pao Panda". You need to make a gif of the panda with Romeo's face on it. LMAO

Bob Dole
10-29-2012, 05:54 AM
RE: Sad to be a Chiefs fan...This was the first game day since at least 2000 that Bob Dole didn't even bother to "gear up" to watch the game (yes, even at home). Just sat here in a Ruger t-shirt and jeans and drank to numb the pain.

This organization has accomplished something, at least...

BlackHelicopters
10-29-2012, 05:56 AM
The sickness is coming on.

King_Chief_Fan
10-29-2012, 07:04 AM
I would keep one coach on this current staff: Jack Bicknell Jr.

I think he's done a great job considering what he's been given on the OL.

that is completely stupid.....it is the scheme and the coaching of that group that is full of fail.....Players on the line are good enough, they are poorly coached.

King_Chief_Fan
10-29-2012, 07:06 AM

I don't think it matters what the sunk cost is......it will cost them plenty more if those idiots remain. The fan base will go full empty stadium on thier ignorant hind ends

bevischief
10-29-2012, 07:27 AM
My son just told me the Chiefs are the Nickelback of football.

ROFL

bevischief
10-29-2012, 07:38 AM
I am glad I slept thru the game yesterday.

Woodchuck
10-29-2012, 07:58 AM
One sack in two games without Dorsey. People knock the guy but he helps Tamba and the pass rush in general. We are missing him.

scho63
10-29-2012, 08:17 AM
One sack in two games without Dorsey. People knock the guy but he helps Tamba and the pass rush in general. We are missing him.

Seriously???!!!???

:rolleyes:

Chiefnj2
10-29-2012, 08:20 AM
I watched the game in condensed version this morning.

1. Offensive playcalling in the first half wasn't very good.
2. On the throw before the INT Quinn's head definitely bounces off the turf. I don't know why people are questioning some phantom concussion.
3. The Raiders knew exactly how to attack Routt and did so every chance they got.
4. No real pass rush from KC today.
5. KC is a bad team and gets in their own way. A decent run is called back for holding. Cassel finally throws a good medium pass and its dropped.
6. Late in the third quarter Lilja was having major difficulty snapping the ball in shotgun. Cassel did a really good job snagging a few snaps that were bounced off of the turf.
7. Cassel's pick - poor throw or did Baldwin run the wrong route and give up? Both?

10-29-2012, 08:25 AM
The chiefs were so bad I ended up with the stomach flu last night.

boogblaster
10-29-2012, 08:43 AM

The verdict is in.

The following are gone:

1. Scott Pioli
2. Romeo Crennel
4. Matt Cassel
5. Brady Quinn
6. Peyton Hills
7. Glenn Dorsey
8. Tyson Jackson
9. Ryan Lilja
10.Steve Breaston

the secondary needs cleared up too plus some linebacker help .. christ where do ya start .....

gblowfish
10-29-2012, 08:53 AM
God Bless you George for being able to not only go to the games and stomach this shit, but then having to come home and write a well thought out dialogue to correctly analyze what the hell happened a second time to relive the nightmare all over again.
o:-)

At what point in the game did the cheers turn to boos? It seemed to happen pretty early this week.
:hmmm:

What was the overall mood of the fans in attendance and are there still so many delusional kool-aid drinkers?
:BLVD:

I feel nothing anymore watching this team for first time in 42 years. I wasn't mad, sad, or disappointed; it was expected. How bad is that?
:shrug:

Cheers to boos: After Quinn's pick. Then more after Arenas muffed punt. Fans were actually pretty easy on Casshole this week considering.

Overall Mood: People wearing bags over their heads. Only people happy these days inside Arrowhead are visiting fans and (apparently) Brian Daboll, who thinks this whole situation is amusing.

Feel Nothing: I......have become....comfortably numb.

durtyrute
10-29-2012, 08:54 AM

I've been peeing out of my butt since the game also.

HemiEd
10-29-2012, 08:57 AM
Nice job as usual George.

Do you agree with me that this is the Chiefs worst effort of all time? I don't recall it being this bad in the 70s and 80s, do you?

Maybe time has tempered the memories, but I can do without this type of entertainment, very easily.

1ChiefsDan
10-29-2012, 08:59 AM
I watched the game in condensed version this morning.

1. Offensive playcalling in the first half wasn't very good.
2. On the throw before the INT Quinn's head definitely bounces off the turf. I don't know why people are questioning some phantom concussion.
3. The Raiders knew exactly how to attack Routt and did so every chance they got.
4. No real pass rush from KC today.
5. KC is a bad team and gets in their own way. A decent run is called back for holding. Cassel finally throws a good medium pass and its dropped.
6. Late in the third quarter Lilja was having major difficulty snapping the ball in shotgun. Cassel did a really good job snagging a few snaps that were bounced off of the turf.
7. Cassel's pick - poor throw or did Baldwin run the wrong route and give up? Both?

WTF? Football players consistently hit their heads on the turf. Only ours seem to get "head injuries" each and every time.

Either we are getting discount helmets at Dollar General, our players are pussies OR Failoli want his boy toy back in the game. STFU

gblowfish
10-29-2012, 09:21 AM
Answers below in the quote:
Nice job as usual George.
Thanks for the kind words.

Do you agree with me that this is the Chiefs worst effort of all time? I don't recall it being this bad in the 70s and 80s, do you?

Yes, its been this bad before. A couple of times. The good news is, every time it's been this bad, it's been the agent of major change.

1977: (14 game season then) Chiefs go 2-12. Paul Wiggin fired mid season, Next year we get Marv Levy.

1988: 4-11-1. After two four win seasons in a row, Gansz is fired, Lamar brings in King Carl and Marty.

2008: 2-14: Herm and King Carl get whacked. Pioli-Haley brought in.

So, 2012: 1-15 (potentially): Pioli-Crennel out, bring in the next contestant in the "Who can fix the Chiefs" game show.

Maybe time has tempered the memories, but I can do without this type of entertainment, very easily.

We're not even halfway done yet. Imagine what December will be like?

Pasta Little Brioni
10-29-2012, 09:33 AM
If they started Cassel the result may just have been different/Soloman Wilcots

Rausch
10-29-2012, 09:35 AM

:facepalm:

Pasta Little Brioni
10-29-2012, 09:37 AM
:facepalm:

Yeah, I lost any respect I had for him yesterday. It was a joke watching him swing from Cassel's ball hairs like Tarzan.

Easy 6
10-29-2012, 09:39 AM

Yeah, wilcots... "cassel comes back in and right away they score two field goals"

2 field goals, just what we needed.

King_Chief_Fan
10-29-2012, 09:41 AM
I might reconsider Hillis. I think this guy can play, but not in this offense...none of them can so it seems. Lilja is washed up, old and tired. Dorsey isn't what we thought he was. The rest of that list is just plain lousy and won't play for any other team after the Chiefs dump them.

mcaj22
10-29-2012, 09:42 AM
I might reconsider Hillis. I think this guy can play, but not in this offense...none of them can so it seems. Lilja is washed up, old and tired. Dorsey isn't what we thought he was. The rest of that list is just plain lousy and won't play for any other team after the Chiefs dump them.

Hillis is dog shit and makes Zach Thomas look like a good FA acquisition by Pioli in comparison

CoMoChief
10-29-2012, 09:50 AM

I did too LMAO....but I think mine was from Buffalo Wild Wings..

still question myself as to why i go there......the place makes me sick everytime i go there.

scho63
10-29-2012, 09:52 AM
If all the pundits predicted the Chiefs to have a good to excellent season, then either everyone was wrong about our talent or Romeo is absolutely horrendous at getting the team ready.

Rausch
10-29-2012, 09:53 AM
If all the pundits predicted the Chiefs to have a good to excellent season, then either everyone was wrong about our talent or Romeo is absolutely horrendous at getting the team ready.

Both.

Most national media only knew of Ca$$hole from his stats...

Elwaysux
10-29-2012, 10:11 AM
I have taped every game (because I am 8 hours ahead) and have yet to watch a play. I catch the score and then look for the 10 things about the game posted here to tell me all I need to know. Well done and thank you for saving me the time of watching the crap they are shoveling.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-29-2012, 10:33 AM
This team needs an experienced, proven coach with balls of steel.

gblowfish
10-29-2012, 11:29 AM
At this point its hard to believe anybody with any actual football skills would want to try to come in and mop up this backed up commode of a franchise.

Rausch
10-29-2012, 11:32 AM
At this point its hard to believe anybody with any actual football skills would want to try to come in and mop up this backed up commode of a franchise.

The only respectable option willing to come would be a Cowher/Chucky type who's promised a dump truck full of $$$ and as much say in the roster and draft as he wants.

And I don't see Clark doing that...

Deberg_1990
10-29-2012, 11:33 AM

Personally, i think it would be a great idea to reach back into the Chiefs past for a new GM to help win the fans hearts again.

Marty, Cowher, Lake Dawson? Whoever.....

What do you think George?

http://www.titansonline.com/team/staff/lake-dawson/99cc086b-f283-4a3b-8b4a-94ebe5ab20c8

htismaqe
10-29-2012, 11:35 AM
The only respectable option willing to come would be a Cowher/Chucky type who's promised a dump truck full of $$$ and as much say in the roster and draft as he wants.

And I don't see Clark doing that...

I don't see it working either.

Woodchuck
10-29-2012, 11:38 AM
Personally, i think it would be a great idea to reach back into the Chiefs past for a new GM to help win the fans hearts again.

Marty, Cowher, Lake Dawson? Whoever.....

http://www.titansonline.com/team/staff/lake-dawson/99cc086b-f283-4a3b-8b4a-94ebe5ab20c8

Lake Dawson is an interesting canidate imo. He's young and would care.

Rausch
10-29-2012, 11:38 AM
I don't see it working either.

I like the HC having a lot of say but not the final say. I liked what Marty/Carl had as far as working on the draft.

I liked their system - and it was effective - at every position other than QB...

HemiEd
10-29-2012, 11:41 AM
Answers below in the quote:

In December it will be cold as heck up here and the fireplace will be going on Sundays to watch football.

Watching this team in December will not warrant a single stick of good fire wood.

gblowfish
10-29-2012, 11:45 AM

I think I agree with Eric Winston:

HemiEd
10-29-2012, 11:49 AM
I think I agree with Eric Winston:

That is perfect.:shake:

Idahojim
10-29-2012, 11:49 AM
I think the enema needs to be administered now. Get rid of Pioli and Crennel now and get the new regime in here so they can see close up what is here and have a solid plan going into the offseason. Waiting until the end of the year is wasting time. There is a lot of talent on this team. But they are clearly poorly coached, and of course they need a quarterback. But there is a solid foundation there. Let's get with the future now, analyze what's here and move quickly as the season ends.

gblowfish
10-29-2012, 11:55 AM
If I was going to use ex-Chiefs to try to fix things, I'd look at Gary Spani and Tony Richardson for front office guys. I'd see if James Hasty was interested in coaching DBacks. I'd see if Trent Green was interested in being an OC. I'd think about bringing back Al Saunders as an assistant head coach/QB coach. I'd think about Mike Maslowski as a special teams coach. As far as GM, I'd consider Holmgren, but I'd much rather find a bright young guy from a proven winner like Pittsburgh or Green Bay or the NY Giants. Head coach I'd wait to see who gets whacked after the year is over, see who is available. It may not be the coach who got whacked, but somebody on his staff. No need to whack Crennel this year, the damage is already done. Do it in January.

Old Dog
10-29-2012, 11:56 AM
This team needs an experienced, proven coach with balls of steel.

So you'll not settle for at least 2 out of 3?

Experienced.....older than dirt, started coaching in 1970, experience he has
Proven.....proven failure, but you didn't specify
balls of steel....I'm guessing he hasn't seen them in years and probably more like marshmallows, but there's NO WAY I'm checking....you'll have to verify

ct
10-29-2012, 12:55 PM
If clark has any stones, he will remain strong and force pioli & co to stank their way through this 4 game stretch of November. Every one of these games has special meaning:

11/1 @SD on Thursday night, NFL Network, the whole NFL world watching this massacre. While many feel AJ Smith and/or Norv Turner will be fired this off-season, how humiliating for Pioli & Co to get ripped by these guys with the world watching.

11/12 @PIT on Monday night, the Todd Haley reunion tour, once again nationally televised. Need I say more?

11/18 CIN, Blackout Arrowhead. The latest fan protest, I hope the panzies who are afraid to dissappoint their true fanhood will recognize this is what your true fanhood REQUIRES!! Make yourself be seen and heard!

11/24 DEN, Peyton comes to town, finally! After snubbing Pioli entirely and never even hinting of a visit to KC, he and horseface will ride in alongside each other and make every living man, woman, and child thoroughly ashamed to still consider themselves a chiefs fan.

This is what Pioli & Co have put together as their best effort. Make them wallow in this shithole of a mess they have created, before calmly stepping in a firing Pioli. Keep the coaching staff intact, to ensure maximum draft position, then allow the new GM to sweep them away forever as soon as they are hired.

It won't be easy to stomach, but it must be done.

EDIT:

The 5 December games are also quite appropriate:

Panthers, Browns(road game) and Colts will all bring young 1st round QBs to face off vs. KC. Let's hope they show the value of investing in talented QBs to Pioli. Throw in road games vs. division rivals Oakland and Denver just for fun, and we wrap up a nice group of lessons for our incompetent front office.

Hammock Parties
10-29-2012, 01:01 PM
The Colts are already better than KC after just one year because they picked Andrew Luck.

They will beat KC.

Rausch
10-29-2012, 01:04 PM
The Colts are already better than KC after just one year because they picked Andrew Luck.

They will beat KC.

That alone should say all that needs to be said.

ct
10-29-2012, 01:07 PM
RE: Sad to be a Chiefs fan...This was the first game day since at least 2000 that Bob Dole didn't even bother to "gear up" to watch the game (yes, even at home). Just sat here in a Ruger t-shirt and jeans and drank to numb the pain.

This organization has accomplished something, at least...

I did the same, very sad.

Woodchuck
10-29-2012, 01:13 PM

They will beat KC.

Anyone would be better if they picked Andrew Luck. We have to be careful with expectations. With Andrew Luck, it's more about the man than the position. We won't be getting a Andrew Luck in 2013.

Sorter
10-29-2012, 01:15 PM
Anyone would be better if they picked Andrew Luck.

Tom Brady, Eli, Rothlisraper, and Rodgers all say hello.

HemiEd
10-29-2012, 01:37 PM
If I was going to use ex-Chiefs to try to fix things, I'd look at Gary Spani and Tony Richardson for front office guys. I'd see if James Hasty was interested in coaching DBacks. I'd see if Trent Green was interested in being an OC. I'd think about bringing back Al Saunders as an assistant head coach/QB coach. I'd think about Mike Maslowski as a special teams coach. As far as GM, I'd consider Holmgren, but I'd much rather find a bright young guy from a proven winner like Pittsburgh or Green Bay or the NY Giants. Head coach I'd wait to see who gets whacked after the year is over, see who is available. It may not be the coach who got whacked, but somebody on his staff. No need to whack Crennel this year, the damage is already done. Do it in January.

I agree with everything you said except the "not doing it now" part.

If there is going to be a chance of saving some of this talent, that was acquired through the draft from other crappy years we endured, Clark needs to clean house right away, before being blown out becomes more of a habit.

Woodchuck
10-29-2012, 01:41 PM
Tom Brady, Eli, Rothlisraper, and Rodgers all say hello.

He would make every one of those teams better. It's common sense and I didn't say he would have to start. This is lame.

TEX
10-29-2012, 02:12 PM

They will beat KC.

Yep. In today's NFL the turnaoround should not take this long unless someone is doing something wrong. We have been officially "rebuilding" since year 3 of Herm...:shake:

Titty Meat
10-29-2012, 02:13 PM
George did you guys yell at the players again? Any reactions?

gblowfish
10-29-2012, 02:22 PM
George did you guys yell at the players again? Any reactions?

The one thing you folks watching at home can always bank on: I will be yelling at them in your stead. Both good and bad. I haven't been able to yell much good this season for obvious reasons.

Yesterday's game was weird because once Quinn went out, everybody knew it was Cassel or wildcat, so since he was the end of the line, the fans went pretty easy on Cassel.

We yelled at Routt. I called him "Butters" for getting toasted.

We yelled at Arenas for muffing the punt that turned the game. I reminded him that he's what we got for Tony Gonzalez.

We yelled at Jalil Brown for giving the Raiders two shots at a field goal.

After that, I just kept yelling "PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL." It was beyond hope after that.

mcaj22
10-29-2012, 02:26 PM
jalil brown, another training camp warrior the homers drank the kool aid and bought into

how sad

FAX
10-29-2012, 02:27 PM
... After that, I just kept yelling "PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL." It was beyond hope after that.

ROFL

FAX

htismaqe
10-29-2012, 02:46 PM
He would make every one of those teams better. It's common sense and I didn't say he would have to start. This is lame.

Of course, it's lame.

You're here.

Sorter
10-29-2012, 02:47 PM
^^Rep.

the Talking Can
10-29-2012, 03:00 PM

same is true for miami, washington, and cleveland...

GloryDayz
10-29-2012, 03:13 PM
Welcome to Houston!!!!!

Sorry...hadda do it!!!

And no Winston....they dont want you back. EVER!!!!

:eek:

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/30/ehy6avu9.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/30/u5usezy7.jpg

Bwana
10-29-2012, 03:15 PM
I always enjoy reading the things George writes a lot more than the games, well done.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-30-2012, 01:02 PM
George; you really should have just copied and pasted my take.