PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs How many L's do you REALLY think we'll have in the lounge come January?

Mr. Flopnuts
10-30-2012, 07:48 AM
Poll forthcoming.

loochy
10-30-2012, 07:50 AM
I tried to type the number of Ls, but I keep getting this error:

"Error: Integer Overflow. The number you are trying to use has exceeded the allowed size for integers."

Easy 6
12 or 13

Ace Gunner

Deberg_1990
10-30-2012, 07:51 AM
Hopefully 15, but ill settle for 13 or 14.

Stewie
10-30-2012, 07:51 AM
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLots

BlackHelicopters
10-30-2012, 07:52 AM
TweLLLLLLLLLLLLve.

KC_Lee
10-30-2012, 07:52 AM
The rest of them.

soopamanluva
10-30-2012, 07:55 AM

Mr. Flopnuts
10-30-2012, 07:56 AM
I think we're going 3-13. We'll beat Carolina, and get lucky somewhere else. Now, the game changes if major change hits the front office. These guys will go on a tear if Scott and Romeo are released. Bookmark it.

KChiefer
10-30-2012, 07:59 AM
We'll win the toughest game we have left and that's it.

tredadda
10-30-2012, 08:02 AM
12. We still have another game against Oakland which we usually split with, Carolina, Indy, and Cleveland.

I see us beating Oakland in game 2
I see us beating Carolina
I see us winning against either Cleveland or Indy

While we could lose all of those games we will somehow pull about three more wins out of our posterior.

htismaqe
10-30-2012, 08:04 AM
I think we're going 3-13. We'll beat Carolina, and get lucky somewhere else. Now, the game changes if major change hits the front office. These guys will go on a tear if Scott and Romeo are released. Bookmark it.

I think Carolina will know if they just run Cam on every other play, they can beat us.

I don't think there's a clear-cut win anywhere on the remaining schedule.

I mean, a guy like Weeden has been turnover-prone yes. But we're prone to letting guys like that tear us a new asshole.

Spott
10-30-2012, 08:07 AM
14. We'll luck out and beat somebody, but 2-14 should get us the #1 pick. Jacksonville has been playing better and will probably get a few victories.

Radar Chief
10-30-2012, 08:09 AM
All of them.

Old Dog
10-30-2012, 08:24 AM
14. We'll screw up and win somewhere. My guess is vs Carolina

RockChalk
10-30-2012, 08:24 AM

Automatic losses: @SD, @Pitt, Den, @Oak, @Den - which puts us at 11 total.

Then we'll lose 2 more for sure, just don't know which ones. I feel like 13 losses is best case scenario. If we take on two more ass-beatings Thursday and then next Sunday night, then we may go full mail-it-in mode and could easily just go 1-15

htismaqe
10-30-2012, 08:46 AM
14. We'll screw up and win somewhere. My guess is vs Carolina

I just don't see it.

Carolina is young and undisciplined. But they have some talent at key positions, namely Cam Newton.

A team like that can just line up and rub our noses in it.

alpha_omega
10-30-2012, 08:48 AM
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLots of them.

stevenidol
10-30-2012, 08:52 AM
If Ls stands for losers then 100s of them.

:clap::p

Canofbier
10-30-2012, 08:53 AM
Was debating between 13 or 14, ended up going with 13. We'll fuck up and win a few along the way. Losing out just seems improbable, despite how shit the team is. I mean, we've got to get a lead at some point this season, right?

Canofbier
10-30-2012, 08:53 AM
If Ls stands for losers then 100s of them.

:clap::p

Better yet, how about 53 of them?

spanky 52
10-30-2012, 08:56 AM
I voted 13 losses. But with Crennel at the helm, 15 is possible.

htismaqe
10-30-2012, 08:58 AM
Jeff Chadiha just brought up a GREAT point that I hadn't considered.

Denver may be resting their starters for the playoffs by the time we play them the last time.

Denver could fuck us out of our franchise QB on their way to the fucking Super Bowl.

:cuss:

The Franchise
10-30-2012, 09:25 AM
Jeff Chadiha just brought up a GREAT point that I hadn't considered.

Denver may be resting their starters for the playoffs by the time we play them the last time.

Denver could fuck us out of our franchise QB on their way to the fucking Super Bowl.

:cuss:

No chance. Even with their backups.....we'll still lose. By that time the entire team will have completely quit.

The Franchise
10-30-2012, 09:26 AM
And there is NO WAY that we beat Carolina. This is the same Carolina that went blow for blow with the Falcons and the Bears.

RockChalk
10-30-2012, 09:29 AM
I think a question of similar importance is in which game will we first hold a lead?

I think we can rule out @SD due to short rest. @Pitt, no chance. So will we finally grab our first lead of the season on Blackout Day against Cincy?

Predarat
10-30-2012, 09:33 AM
thirtLeen Ls gLunna gLet Lucky

scho63
10-30-2012, 09:35 AM
2-14 seems likely. Carolina is the most likely victim with Cam Newton being a knucklehead and they playing in Arrowhead. (Not like Arrowhead means anything these days for the opposition. Oakland players said they wished they played here every week!)

Rausch
10-30-2012, 09:37 AM
In the past let down seasons were always 13-3.

This year it's 3-13...

htismaqe
10-30-2012, 09:45 AM
2-14 seems likely. Carolina is the most likely victim with Cam Newton being a knucklehead and they playing in Arrowhead. (Not like Arrowhead means anything these days for the opposition. Oakland players said they wished they played here every week!)

Cam is a knucklehead but they could line up in the wishbone and run the ball right down our throats.

His mistakes tend to manifest themselves at the worst times, against GOOD teams.

TEX
10-30-2012, 10:18 AM
4-12 - just "good" enough to take us out of the running fot the top QB in the draft. It's the Chiefs way!

DaneMcCloud
10-30-2012, 10:21 AM
1-15.

There is NO WAY this team wins another game, period. They just scored their first touchdown in garbage time on Sunday after going 33 quarters without a TD.

There isn't a QB that the Chiefs face that isn't far superior to Matt Cassel or Brady Quinn. The secondary, especially Routt & Lewis, shouldn't be starting. Arenas is garbage. Couple that with the disappearance of Hali and Houston and you're looking at 1-15.

TEX
10-30-2012, 10:33 AM
1-15.

There is NO WAY this team wins another game, period. They just scored their first touchdown in garbage time on Sunday after going 33 quarters without a TD.

There isn't a QB that the Chiefs face that isn't far superior to Matt Cassel or Brady Quinn. The secondary, especially Routt & Lewis, shouldn't be starting. Arenas is garbage. Couple that with the disappearance of Hali and Houston and you're looking at 1-15.

The look exactly like they did in preseason...Wow, how did any of us know that would be the case?

Mr. Laz
10-30-2012, 10:35 AM
anyone that has been a Chiefs fan for long knows that we will find some way to win enough games to screw us out of the primo draft slot.

the universe hates us

soopamanluva
10-30-2012, 10:38 AM
wont win another game....

soopamanluva
10-30-2012, 10:40 AM
1-15.

pretty much..

Graystoke
10-30-2012, 10:41 AM
http://justinwarren.theworldrace.org/blogphotos/theworldrace/justinwarren/the-count-sesame-street.jpg

15 L's...ah ah ah

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-30-2012, 10:59 AM
As many as humanly possible, God willing.

Bearcat
10-30-2012, 11:08 AM
1-15.

I've always been annoyed when people say stuff like this, because they're pretty much always wrong, but will continue to say it in the future. However, if there's one team that would make be believe, it's this one.

The schedule softens up a bit in December, but Carolina has already been in several close games (-39 point differential vs -89 (a touchdown per game)), and Weeden & Luck will have several more games under their belts.

I'm still tempted to say they'll win a game or two, because the NFL is like that (Chiefs vs Packers last season... Rams beating the Saints last season a week after the Saints beat the Colts 62-7, etc). It might take a monumental effort by the Chiefs and a truly awful game from the opponent due to their starting and backup QBs being unable to play, and uh....... yeah, 1-15 sounds right.

R8RFAN
10-30-2012, 11:18 AM
I hope GENO reads this forum and decides to refuse to go here if you all can pick him after the way you people have done Cassel

Shame on you

Bearcat
10-30-2012, 11:21 AM
I hope GENO reads this forum and decides to refuse to go here if you all can pick him after the way you people have done Cassel

Shame on you

Thanks for your input, LAC.

keg in kc
10-30-2012, 11:22 AM
15. The Saints game was the aberration for the year. They Chiefs have gotten pounded weekly by bad teams.

And they still won't draft a QB.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-30-2012, 11:22 AM

Shame on you

Please suck a flaming rubber double-donger.

loochy
10-30-2012, 11:23 AM

Shame on you

I hope GENO looks at Raider fans and decides to refuse to go there because you are all idiots.

All he has to do is not suck and we will love him like Bono Grbac Huard Croyle TRENT GREEN.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-30-2012, 11:24 AM
I hope GENO looks at Raider fans and decides to refuse to go there because you are all idiots.

All he has to do is not suck and we will love him like Bono

LMAO

DaneMcCloud
10-30-2012, 11:25 AM
I've always been annoyed when people say stuff like this, because they're pretty much always wrong, but will continue to say it in the future. However, if there's one team that would make be believe, it's this one.

It might take a monumental effort by the Chiefs and a truly awful game from the opponent due to their starting and backup QBs being unable to play, and uh....... yeah, 1-15 sounds right.

For the record, I'm not stating 1-15 to be a dick or negative or whatever.

I've watched every game in preseason and every second of every game during the regular season and as I've said in several threads, the 1988 team would beat the 2012 team.

It's not for a lack of talent, although the Chiefs are definitely lacking in certain areas. It's the schemes, both offensive and defensive, it's player attitudes and overall lackadaisical effort from everyone involved.

Teams that lead the league in turnovers have a serious lack of focus and conviction. Everyone on both sides of the ball look like dead men walking and I just can't see that changing. There's not a switch you can flip. These guys are done. Cooked. Burned out. Whatever adjective in the book would probably apply.

And there is absolutely no one on this coaching staff that could possibly turn it around. In all likelihood, it would get worse, just as it did this past weekend for the Eagles after they fired Juan Castillo.

This team is 1-15.

R8RFAN
10-30-2012, 11:29 AM
Thanks for your input, LAC.

You are welcome Hot Lips

scho63
10-30-2012, 11:42 AM

Shame on you

It should be the other way around... what Cassel has done to us!!!

Bearcat
10-30-2012, 11:42 AM
For the record, I'm not stating 1-15 to be a dick or negative or whatever.

I've watched every game in preseason and every second of every game during the regular season and as I've said in several threads, the 1988 team would beat the 2012 team.

It's not for a lack of talent, although the Chiefs are definitely lacking in certain areas. It's the schemes, both offensive and defensive, it's player attitudes and overall lackadaisical effort from everyone involved.

Teams that lead the league in turnovers have a serious lack of focus and conviction. Everyone on both sides of the ball look like dead men walking and I just can't see that changing. There's not a switch you can flip. These guys are done. Cooked. Burned out. Whatever adjective in the book would probably apply.

And there is absolutely no one on this coaching staff that could possibly turn it around. In all likelihood, it would get worse, just as it did this past weekend for the Eagles after they fired Juan Castillo.

This team is 1-15.

Glutton for punishment, eh? :)

I haven't watched nearly that much, but pretty much agree.... if Crennel gets fired, it could provide a one game spark, but like you said, it's not like anyone else on the staff could rally the troops. I was mostly watching the Giants/Cowboys on RedZone this past weekend, but caught one play in the Raiders game where they mentioned 3 defenders had a chance to catch up with a Raiders' receiver, had they just made an effort to do so. Pathetic.

R8RFAN
10-30-2012, 11:46 AM
It should be the other way around... what Cassel has done to us!!!

Cassel has to be a good man because he was Carsons best man at his wedding

bevischief
10-30-2012, 11:49 AM
Lots of LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL