PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The Chiefs In the Race to First Place

trndobrd
11-01-2012, 09:58 PM
in the NFL Draft.

Chiefs are now 1-7 and a half game ahead of Carolina (1-6) and Jacksonville (1-6)

Carolina Remaing Schedule
@Washington
Denver
Tampa Bay
@Philidelphia
@Kansas City
Atlanta
@San Diego
Oakland
@New Orleans

Jacksonville Remaining Schedule:
Detroit
Indiana
@Houston
Tennesse
@Buffalo
New York Jets
@Miami
New England
@Tennesse

Carolina is obviously the weak sister of this bunch. Carolina's league rankings for offense and defense that are better than their win loss ranking. With Cam Newton, the possible return of some defensive players, there is a likely hood that they will falter during the second half of the season and win some games. Obviously the KC - Carolina matchup will be key. Although the game is at Arrowhead, KC is perfect at home so far this year.

Jacksonville is going to be the real competition. There are no obvious patsies in their schedule. However, they do play Tennesse twice, a team with the worst point differential in the league.

Thoughts?

Easy 6
11-01-2012, 09:59 PM
SWEPT CLEAN IN 2013

ArrowheadMagic
11-01-2012, 10:01 PM
0-16 aint got shit on us... we got this. put up or shut up JAX. You see what we got.

KcMizzou
11-01-2012, 10:03 PM
0-16 aint got shit on us... we got this. put up or shut up JAX. You see what we got.As a Mizzou fan, I don't know if I've ever rooted harder for Blaine Gabbert.

DaneMcCloud
11-01-2012, 10:03 PM
If the Jets continue their slide, Jacksonville will beat them. The Titans are certainly a possibility as well.

There's no way the Chiefs win another game.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Of all the teams in the running for the first pick, only we haven't had a lead in a game all year. We're the worst. We're drafting first.

TRR
11-01-2012, 10:08 PM
in the NFL Draft.

Chiefs are now 1-7 and a half game ahead of Carolina (1-6) and Jacksonville (1-6)

@Washington
Denver
Tampa Bay
@Philidelphia
@Kansas City
Atlanta
@San Diego
Oakland
@New Orleans

Detroit
Indiana
@Houston
Tennesse
@Buffalo
New York Jets
@Miami
New England
@Tennesse

Carolina is obviously the weak sister of this bunch. Carolina's league rankings for offense and defense that are better than their win loss ranking. With Cam Newton, the possible return of some defensive players, there is a likely hood that they will falter during the second half of the season and win some games. Obviously the KC - Carolina matchup will be key. Although the game is at Arrowhead, KC is perfect at home so far this year.

Jacksonville is going to be the real competition. There are no obvious patsies in their schedule. However, they do play Tennesse twice, a team with the worst point differential in the league.

Thoughts?

Why is everyone so excited about the #1 pick? Andrew Luck isn't waiting for KC. Either is RGIII. Either is Eli Manning or Peyton Manning, or really any true franchise QB for that matter....This may be the worst year to have the #1 pick in recent memory.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-01-2012, 10:11 PM
Why is everyone so excited about the #1 pick? Andrew Luck isn't waiting for KC. Either is RGIII. Either is Eli Manning or Peyton Manning, or really any true franchise QB for that matter....This may be the worst year to have the #1 pick in recent memory.

It doesn't matter. We take a QB (most likely have our pickings, but pick one nonetheless) no matter what and see what happens.

TRR
11-01-2012, 10:13 PM
It doesn't matter. We take a QB (most likely have our pickings, but pick one nonetheless) no matter what and see what happens.

HAHA! It doesn't matter? Just take a QB...Any QB in the first round. That will fix everything.

Rasputin
11-01-2012, 10:13 PM

Barkley or Geno Smith duh. There stock is bound to rise as the draft gets closer. We need to get our guy. They are relevant in the picture to be franchise QBs.

DaneMcCloud
11-01-2012, 10:15 PM
This may be the worst year to have the #1 pick in recent memory.

Thanks, Draft Genius

TRR
Barkley or Geno Smith duh. There stock is bound to rise as the draft gets closer. We need to get our guy. They are relevant in the picture to be franchise QBs.

They are both far from franchise QB's. Both hacve more questions than answers. I, like most, want a first round QB. But forgive me if I can't get excited about Barkley or Smith, or cheer for a weekly Chiefs loss to ensure drafting either.

Chiefs Pantalones
HAHA! It doesn't matter? Just take a QB...Any QB in the first round. That will fix everything.

It's a start. We have to try. How do we know if any of the guys are or aren't elite if we don't try? That makes no sense. What do you suggest we do then? Talk Bono into coming out of retirement?

TRR
11-01-2012, 10:16 PM
Thanks, Draft Genius

Thanks fake prick. Go run away from this place "again" and cry in a corner.

Rasputin
11-01-2012, 10:17 PM
They are both far from franchise QB's. Both hacve more questions than answers. I, like most, want a first round QB. But forgive me if I can't get excited about Barkley or Smith, or cheer for a weekly Chiefs loss to ensure drafting either.

Have you seen how accurate Barkley is? Or the dynamics Geno Smith can bring? They can step up to the next level.

DaneMcCloud
11-01-2012, 10:18 PM

Awesome analysis, Cunt.

Glad you're back when the Chiefs suck.

But that's your best attribute: Sucking.

Kudos.

TRR
11-01-2012, 10:18 PM
It's a start. We have to try. How do we know if any of the guys are or aren't elite if we don't try? That makes no sense. What do you suggest we do then? Talk Bono into coming out of retirement?

I suggest we take a first round QB. But forgive me if I am not absolutely pumped about Barkley or Smith, and root for a loss every week and then run to Chiefsplanet to post a thread about it after...every...single...loss.

TRR
11-01-2012, 10:19 PM
Awesome analysis, Cunt.

Glad you're back when the Chiefs suck.

But that's your best attribute: Sucking.

Kudos.

Been here the whole time. Unlike you that cried and moaned about the mods. This place was SO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT YOU. Please leave....Your a douche.

DaneMcCloud
11-01-2012, 10:19 PM
Thanks fake prick. Go run away from this place "again" and cry in a corner.

Fake? Excuse me?

"The Priest and I".

Fucking grammatical retard for YEARS!

ROFL

DaneMcCloud
11-01-2012, 10:20 PM
Been here the whole time. Unlike you that cried and moaned about the mods. This place was SO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT YOU. Please leave....Your a douche.

Really?

I can pretty much state, unequivocally, that EVERYONE disagrees.

Now, scurry back to fucking your mother. She's waiting in basement.

And clean the dishes when you're done.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-01-2012, 10:20 PM
I suggest we take a first round QB. But forgive me if I am not absolutely pumped about Barkley or Smith, and root for a loss every week and then run to Chiefsplanet to post a thread about it after...every...single...loss.

Nobody, no matter what they say, is happy about losing. Everyone knows we need a QB first and foremost, then go from there. It's a QB league. You don't have to be pumped about them, but be pumped that it's a start to take a flier on one. We are actually going about it the right way then to try and build something here if we take the best on the board. It's common sense.

DaneMcCloud
11-01-2012, 10:21 PM
Nobody, no matter what they say, is happy about losing. Everyone knows we need a QB first and foremost, then go from there. It's a QB league. You don't have to be pumped about them, but be pumped that it's a start. We are actually going about it the right way to try and build something here. It's common sense.

C, this guy is a fucking CUNT and not worth you're time debating.

Trust me.

Cannibal
11-01-2012, 10:22 PM

I'm becoming more and more inclined to agree with this.

DaneMcCloud
11-01-2012, 10:22 PM
I'm becoming more and more inclined to agree with this.

:facepalm:

Come on, Dude.

TRR
11-01-2012, 10:26 PM
C, this guy is a fucking CUNT and not worth you're time debating.

Trust me.

Congrats you made the ignore list. It won't be long before you run away AGAIN or are banned.

See ya.

DaneMcCloud
11-01-2012, 10:28 PM
Congrats you made the ignore list. It won't be long before you run away AGAIN or are banned.

See ya.

LMAO

What a fucking pussy.

Always have been, always will be.

:deevee:

Chiefs Pantalones
11-01-2012, 10:28 PM
C, this guy is a ****ing **** and not worth you're time debating.

Trust me.

Hell, even Mike fucking Mayock said tonight that we need a QB first to fix this then go from there. It all starts and ends with a QB. You have to try.

Nah, too risky. No good ones this year. Not excited. Man, if I had that mentality and attitude in life I'd be a loser too.

T-post Tom
11-01-2012, 10:30 PM
Part of me hates to see the Chiefs lose, but I know it's for the greater good. Pioli has been a failure. I am surprised at this, but it can't be denied. I think he's proven that he is incapable of learning from his mistakes. So if a disaster of a season brings change, then I can take the losing.

Everyone here needs to light a candle for Clark and pray that he finds someone that can draft the best available qb next April. We're not likely to to get one in FA.

TRR
11-01-2012, 10:31 PM
Nobody, no matter what they say, is happy about losing. Everyone knows we need a QB first and foremost, then go from there. It's a QB league. You don't have to be pumped about them, but be pumped that it's a start to take a flier on one. We are actually going about it the right way then to try and build something here if we take the best on the board. It's common sense.

Has KC drafted a first round QB yet? No. Let's wait to prematurely celebrate until one is drafted, and wait to see if they pan out. Watching Smith and Barkley have led me to believe that both (as all are) are a big gamble.

My point is simply that we don't need a thread EVERY week to celebrate something that hasn't happened, and even if it does, does not mean in any way that it will pay off.

DaneMcCloud
11-01-2012, 10:31 PM
Hell, even Mike fucking Mayock said tonight that we need a QB first to fix this then go from there. It all starts and ends with a QB. You have to try.

Nah, too risky. No good ones this year. Not excited. Man, if I had that mentality and attitude in life I'd be a loser too.

Cunts like TRR need to be destroyed at Chiefsplanet. He's a fucking pussy and has always been a pussy.

"The Priest and I".

LMAO

What a dumb cunt.

DaneMcCloud
11-01-2012, 10:33 PM
Has KC drafted a first round QB yet? No. Let's wait to prematurely celebrate until one is drafted, and wait to see if they pan out. Watching Smith and Barkley have led me to believe that both (as all are) are a big gamble.

My point is simply that we don't need a thread EVERY week to celebrate something that hasn't happened, and even if it does, does not mean in any way that it will pay off.

Who the FUCK are you to decide what "WE" need or don't need?

Oh yeah, that's right: No one. A dumb cunt.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-01-2012, 10:35 PM

They're fans, dude. Fans like you and I. Let them express how they feel. No one is hurting anyone. Everyone is frustrated at what is going on with their Chiefs. Just roll with it. I don't know why a thread would bend you out of shape.

Every single person on this board is a true fan of this team. We all deserve better and it WILL get better.

ArrowheadMagic
11-01-2012, 10:38 PM

Dumbass, I will dance your little fucking dance. Maybe they(QB) wont pan out, doesnt mean you dont fucking try. We have tried (most likely your way, retread QB) for 30 years. Its a QB driven league, KC doesnt have one. You want to cheer wins? Then you better want a QB, other teams have them.... and they get leads and shit.

DaneMcCloud
11-01-2012, 10:39 PM
Dumbass, I will dance your little fucking dance. Maybe they(QB) wont pan out, doesnt mean you dont fucking try. We have tried (most likely your way, retread QB) for 30 years. Its a QB driven league, KC doesnt have one. You want to cheer wins? Then you better want a QB, other teams have them.... and they get leads and shit.

He's too dumb to get it.

Nothing new.

Three7s
11-01-2012, 10:40 PM

Are you Carl Peterson? The mindset you have is the EXACT reason that the Chiefs have been shit for so long. GTFO

TRR
11-01-2012, 10:41 PM

All I am saying is let's not get too excited about the #1 pick. Pioli (or said GM) still needs to pick one, and they still need to pan out. Either way, do we really need a thread every week with an updated tracker?

In addition, I just can't get pumped about Barkley or Smith. I've watched plenty of games on both. Sell me....

TRR
11-01-2012, 10:42 PM
Are you Carl Peterson? The mindset you have is the EXACT reason that the Chiefs have been shit for so long. GTFO

Re-read my last post to ArrowheadMagic. Not saying I don't want a first round QB. I just can't get pumped about Smith or Barkley, nor do I need a celebration thread each week after a loss. JMHO.

DaneMcCloud
11-01-2012, 10:43 PM
All I am saying is let's not get too excited about the #1 pick. Pioli (or said GM) still needs to pick one, and they still need to pan out. Either way, do we really need a thread every week with an updated tracker?

In addition, I just can't get pumped about Barkley or Smith. I've watched plenty of games on both. Sell me....

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING? THIS TEAM HASN'T TAKEN A FIRST ROUND QB IN 25 YEARS. YOU'RE QUESTIONING THIS SHIT?

JFC, do you take retard pills? If so, you might wanna see another doctor.

KcMizzou
11-01-2012, 10:46 PM
At this point, you take the best QB you can get. If he isn't working out, you do it again. And again... and again... until you get it right.

DaneMcCloud
11-01-2012, 10:47 PM
At this point, you take the best QB you can get. If he isn't working out, you do it again. And again... and again... until you get it right.

Eggzactly

TRR
11-01-2012, 10:48 PM

I get it, I understand it, I agree with it. But let's wait to (1) celebrate the pick until KC actually makes the QB pick, and (2) Get me excited about an undersized Barkley and a currently struggling Smith.

DaneMcCloud
11-01-2012, 10:50 PM
I get it, I understand it, I agree with it. But let's wait to (1) celebrate the pick until KC actually makes the QB pick, and (2) Get me excited about an undersized Barkley and a currently struggling Smith.

:facepalm:

More epic fail from a dumbass

T-post Tom
11-01-2012, 10:54 PM
I like Barkley and Smith. I think either one of them could be an above average NFL QB with the right coaching. Barkley would have the edge early on in his NFL career, but Smith might have more upside. I just hope the next coaching staff knows how to work with a young QB, assuming we draft one. (I do believe that RGIII & Luck would have been better choices. But that's water under the bridge.)

*****April 25, 2013*****

ArrowheadMagic
11-01-2012, 11:04 PM

Whether there needs to be a thread a week is out of your or my control, so why bitch about it? I dont need to sell a god damned thing, both can play in the league in the right situation. Again, the chance needs to be taken. Its been too long and the franchise has been for far too long ridden in mediocrity . You might be ok with that, Pioli and Clark thank you, I for one... say fuck that I want to win a championship. Its starts with the first pick in the 2013 NFL draft.

TRR
11-01-2012, 11:07 PM
Whether there needs to be a thread a week is out of your or my control, so why bitch about it? I dont need to sell a god damned thing, both can play in the league in the right situation. Again, the chance needs to be taken. Its been too long and the franchise has been for far too long ridden in mediocrity . You might be ok with that, Pioli and Clark thank you, I for one... say fuck that I want to win a championship. Its starts with the first pick in the 2013 NFL draft.

Perfect answer.

ARROW2
11-02-2012, 12:42 AM

Watch Cassuck some more...

tdurden58
11-02-2012, 01:18 AM
in the NFL Draft.

@Washington
Denver
Tampa Bay
@Philidelphia
@Kansas City
Atlanta
@San Diego
Oakland
@New Orleans

Detroit
Indiana
@Houston
Tennesse
@Buffalo
New York Jets
@Miami
New England
@Tennesse

?

Jacksonville will def beat Indiana

AussieChiefsFan
11-02-2012, 01:44 AM
If any of those teams win any more games, even 1 more, I think we're good for #1