PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Apology?

SDKCCHIEFS
11-03-2012, 08:51 AM
is there a way to get forgiveness on this forum? Im not sure who the guys were but I know I pissed them off. Anyway, Im recently out of treatment. YES, REHAB. 90 days sober (was a pill freak) just wanted to apologize for my ignorance. not saying my ignorance is gone tho haha. I will post some shit that still pisses ya'll off. just not gonna start shit. ... flame away.

In58men
11-03-2012, 08:52 AM
I was the one who called you btw

R8RFAN
11-03-2012, 08:53 AM
Congrats on getting off the pills... Now stay off of them.... What was the pills? Oxy?

Pasta Little Brioni
11-03-2012, 08:54 AM
Bash a few donco and faid fans whilst not going full black boob and you'll gain some respect.

R8RFAN
11-03-2012, 08:55 AM
Bash a few donco and faid fans whilst not going full black boob and you'll gain some respect.

That won't werk

SDKCCHIEFS
11-03-2012, 08:55 AM
I was the one who called you btw

haha thats funny. still have ur numero.... the pills were mostly oxy's but it turned into anything . hydros, xanax, ativan, tramadol. i donno . it got nasty.

SDKCCHIEFS
11-03-2012, 08:57 AM
kinda fucked up deal but i had a "great" hookup who broke his back and had terrible back problems but he was a recovering heroin addict so he didnt want his oxy's so i traded his oxy's for dank and we made it work for years. sad but true.

Scorp
11-03-2012, 08:58 AM
So not only are you a loser on this forum, you are a loser in life as well? Well at least you are consistent.

R8RFAN
haha thats funny. still have ur numero.... the pills were mostly oxy's but it turned into anything . hydros, xanax, ativan, tramadol. i donno . it got nasty.

I broke my rib a few weeks back and I take 2 hydro 10's a day, I take them first thing when I wake up for pain and tolerate the rest of the day with 800 mg ibuprofen

Ebolapox
wtf is going on here?

Rausch
11-03-2012, 09:00 AM
is there a way to get forgiveness on this forum? Im not sure who the guys were but I know I pissed them off. Anyway, Im recently out of treatment. YES, REHAB. 90 days sober (was a pill freak) just wanted to apologize for my ignorance. not saying my ignorance is gone tho haha. I will post some shit that still pisses ya'll off. just not gonna start shit. ... flame away.

Your lip.

It's on the 1st floor.

Please take the first elevator to your left and go pick it up...

Saccopoo
11-03-2012, 09:02 AM
wtf is going on here?

Apparently someone just got internet privledges back and has gone full retard in 2.3 seconds 0-60.

SDKCCHIEFS
11-03-2012, 09:04 AM
haha wow. some people truly are miserable beings. the assholes around here are pathetic.

and pathetic in life? i am months away from my major in history and minor in communications. what do you do? work at ur local Lowe's get fucked you fuckin scrub

Bugeater
11-03-2012, 09:05 AM
Congrats and good luck on your recovery. Now go die in a fire.

SDKCCHIEFS
11-03-2012, 09:06 AM
Apparently someone just got internet privledges back and has gone full retard in 2.3 seconds 0-60.

if ur gonna talk shit you should work on ur ssppellinngg too. privledges is a pretty butchered version of privileges.

Scorp
11-03-2012, 09:06 AM
Congrats and good luck on your recovery. Now go die in a fire.

Oh jesus, this killed me.

/thread

Saccopoo
11-03-2012, 09:07 AM
haha wow. some people truly are miserable beings. the assholes around here are pathetic.

and pathetic in life? i am months away from my major in history and minor in communications. what do you do? work at ur local Lowe's get ****ed you ****in scrub

I've got a degree in History.

It's a good primer for a career at Lowes as there isn't a god damn thing you can do with it after college.

Sure you can stick around and get your PhD and then go work at Lowes, 'cause there are about a million guys out there with History doctorates that can't get a proffing gig.

Saccopoo
11-03-2012, 09:08 AM
if ur gonna talk shit you should work on ur ssppellinngg too. privledges is a pretty butchered version of privileges.

Says the guy who can't spell "your."

Or "you're."

Or "you are."

SDKCCHIEFS

It's a good primer for a career at Lowes as there isn't a god damn thing you can do with it after college.

Sure you can stick around and get your PhD and then go work at Lowes, 'cause there are about a million guys out there with History doctorates that can't get a proffing gig.

i went to school to do something that I love . not something to make money. for you to say im pathetic in life is fuckin ignorant. your a pathetic douchebage that hates life. I on the other hand enjoy life and enjoy what I am learning. sorry your a miserable fuck. hopefully you find enjoyment in life some day.

SDKCCHIEFS
Says the guy you can't spell "your."

sorry You're

Scorp
11-03-2012, 09:09 AM

Wait...................getting the degree won't stop him from abusing prescription medication will it? He can still succeed at that right?

SDKCCHIEFS
11-03-2012, 09:09 AM
and to say you cant do anything with a history degree is also ignorant. you obviously know jack about ... well.. jack.

SDKCCHIEFS
11-03-2012, 09:11 AM
Wait...................getting the degree won't stop him from abusing prescription medication will it? He can still succeed at that right?

you sir are one of those people that I would usually turn the cheek but if i seen you walking down the street i would LOVE to you **** you up with my truck. hopefully leave some skull fragments and some guts in my grill guard you miserable piece of shit. i hope u die in a circle of raging heroin addicts looking for the needle stuck up ur ass you pillowbitergot or F A G G O T.

Scorp
11-03-2012, 09:12 AM
if i seen you walking down the street i would LOVE to you **** you up with my truck. hopefully leave some skull fragments and some guts in my grill guard you miserable piece of shit. i hope u die in a circle of raging heroin addicts looking for the needle stuck up ur ass you pillowbitergot.

Calm down, that is just the drugs talking. LMAO

R8RFAN
11-03-2012, 09:13 AM
you sir are one of those people that I would usually turn the cheek but if i seen you walking down the street i would LOVE to you **** you up with my truck. hopefully leave some skull fragments and some guts in my grill guard you miserable piece of shit. i hope u die in a circle of raging heroin addicts looking for the needle stuck up ur ass you pillowbitergot or F A G G O T.

WTF man... Thats hardcore

Ebolapox
I'm glad you're getting a degree, and it's nice that it's in something you enjoy--some people love pottery, but that pottery major isn't getting you shit for jobs right now. Do you enjoy unemployment? We already know that you're a recovering drug abuser, that'll be really easy to avoid in your life on easy street in your multi-million dollar job as a history teacher. Check that, you won't be making any money, and I'm betting on relapse within two years of your graduating.

Mazel Tov!

Saccopoo
i went to school to do something that I love . not something to make money. for you to say im pathetic in life is ****in ignorant. your a pathetic douchebage that hates life. I on the other hand enjoy life and enjoy what I am learning. sorry your a miserable ****. hopefully you find enjoyment in life some day.

I'm not saying you are pathetic in real life. (Although, I'd probably lean that way at this point based on your spewing of insanity all over this board the last five minutes or so.) I'm just saying that bagging on/denigrating someone who works at Lowes because you might receive a History degree soon isn't really the best thing you could come up with in terms of an insult.

Once you get that History degree, you'll probably be begging that dude working at Lowes to hook you up with a job.

Ebolapox
11-03-2012, 09:14 AM

heya scorp, do us a favor and throw an infraction his way for bypassing the filters.

Scorp
11-03-2012, 09:14 AM
heya scorp, do us a favor and throw an infraction his way for bypassing the filters.

Naw, this little dude has spunk. I like him. Even if he is a failure. :evil:

SDKCCHIEFS
11-03-2012, 09:17 AM
I'm not saying you are pathetic in real life. (Although, I'd probably lean that way at this point based on your spewing of insanity all over this board the last five minutes or so.) I'm just saying that bagging on/denigrating someone who works at Lowes because you might receive a History degree soon isn't really the best thing you could come up with in terms of an insult.

Once you get that History degree, you'll probably be begging that dude working at Lowes to hook you up with a job.

nah im good. if nothin else works out i can farm and make more in 3 months than most of you miserable fucks make in a year.... what a mistake of a thread hahaha... you people are a fuckin joke.

Saccopoo
11-03-2012, 09:17 AM
and to say you cant do anything with a history degree is also ignorant. you obviously know jack about ... well.. jack.

Well, you could use it as toilet paper in an emergency situation and there is the...ummm...I heard about someone getting a job be...no, no I didn't...

I got nothing.

I think that the CIA will hire you if you have a PhD in History and finish in the top 1% of your class from BYU.

That's about all I got.

Oh, a lot of law school guys have their undergrads in History.

There you go.

Saccopoo
11-03-2012, 09:19 AM
nah im good. if nothin else works out i can farm and make more in 3 months than most of you miserable ****s make in a year.... what a mistake of a thread hahaha...

Apology accepted.

And, by the way, you were the one who specifically stated "flame away."

Yeesh.

CoMoChief
I could care less if you've been in rehab or not.

This is just whoring for attention.

SDKCCHIEFS
Well, you could use it as toilet paper in an emergency situation and there is the...ummm...I heard about someone getting a job be...no, no I didn't...

I got nothing.

I think that the CIA will hire you if you have a PhD in History and finish in the top 1% of your class from BYU.

That's about all I got.

Oh, a lot of law school guys have their undergrads in History.

There you go.

well... since ur dumbass didnt see how i have a minor in communications... i think if you combine those ... MAYYYYBE if ur smart enough you can come up with the job im shootin for... or not.. you might be a fuckin idiot.

Dayze
Nice job. Now stay off that shit. For realz. Enjoy a sober life. You don't need that shit

Ebolapox
11-03-2012, 09:20 AM
nah im good. if nothin else works out i can farm and make more in 3 months than most of you miserable ****s make in a year.... what a mistake of a thread hahaha... you people are a ****in joke.

says the pill-popper. wow. I'm seeing the movie Idiocracy come true in front of me.

SDKCCHIEFS
11-03-2012, 09:20 AM
I could care less if you've been in rehab or not.

This is just whoring for attention.

whoring for attention? i wanted to apologize for the shit i said. but instead got flamed . fuck you

Saccopoo
11-03-2012, 09:21 AM
well... since ur dumbass didnt see how i have a minor in communications... i think if you combine those ... MAYYYYBE if ur smart enough you can come up with the job im shootin for... or not.. you might be a ****in idiot.

Research assistant for Antiques Roadshow?

Discuss Thrower
Tramadol is non narcotic..

Ebolapox
well... since ur dumbass didnt see how i have a minor in communications... i think if you combine those ... MAYYYYBE if ur smart enough you can come up with the job im shootin for... or not.. you might be a ****in idiot.

wow. minor in communications. we got us a badass here, watch out!

freaking college athletes MAJOR in communications--that's like saying you minored in burger flipping. congratulations, but don't go sucking your own dick nancy.

Ebolapox
11-03-2012, 09:22 AM
the funny thing is, he said 'flame away' in the OP. now, he's offended that he's being flamed? get the fuck outta here with that weak shit. don't fart in the monkey cage and get pissed that the monkeys throw shit at you.

mdchiefsfan
11-03-2012, 09:23 AM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc6dlsynJa1roup2jo1_1280.jpg

SDKCCHIEFS
11-03-2012, 09:24 AM

no shit. and undetectable from urine analysis . do some research. you'll see why i abused it.

Ebolapox
11-03-2012, 09:25 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc6dlsynJa1roup2jo1_1280.jpg

ROFL

Pasta Little Brioni
11-03-2012, 09:25 AM
Nevermind, he did go full boob

SDKCCHIEFS
11-03-2012, 09:26 AM
the funny thing is, he said 'flame away' in the OP. now, he's offended that he's being flamed? get the **** outta here with that weak shit. don't fart in the monkey cage and get pissed that the monkeys throw shit at you.

i knew i was gonna get flamed . hence the "flame away" . that doesnt mean i wont talk shit back. your a miserable piece of shit . that is why ur talkin shit. like i said u probly work at a dead end job. being 40 years old with 3 kids (2 of which who dropped out of high school) and the 3rd who is gonna kill himself for attention. your a horrible being and i hope karma fucks you up some day.

lewdog
11-03-2012, 09:30 AM
i knew i was gonna get flamed . hence the "flame away" . that doesnt mean i wont talk shit back. your a miserable piece of shit . that is why ur talkin shit. like i said u probly work at a dead end job. being 40 years old with 3 kids (2 of which who dropped out of high school) and the 3rd who is gonna kill himself for attention. your a horrible being and i hope karma ****s you up some day.

I thought we already had a lesson on your and you're in this thread?

:facepalm:

Plenty of people get college degrees, it doesn't make you the shit until you actually do something with it.

SDKCCHIEFS
11-03-2012, 09:31 AM
I thought we already had a lesson on your and you're in this thread?
:faceplam:

Plenty of people get college degrees, it doesn't make you the shit until you actually do something with it.

du u thinke eye givv eh fukk aboute grammer on this forum?

SAUTO
11-03-2012, 09:32 AM
i knew i was gonna get flamed . hence the "flame away" . that doesnt mean i wont talk shit back. your a miserable piece of shit . that is why ur talkin shit. like i said u probly work at a dead end job. being 40 years old with 3 kids (2 of which who dropped out of high school) and the 3rd who is gonna kill himself for attention. your a horrible being and i hope karma fucks you up some day.
Speaking of karma...
Posted via Mobile Device

Ebolapox
11-03-2012, 09:32 AM
i knew i was gonna get flamed . hence the "flame away" . that doesnt mean i wont talk shit back. your a miserable piece of shit . that is why ur talkin shit. like i said u probly work at a dead end job. being 40 years old with 3 kids (2 of which who dropped out of high school) and the 3rd who is gonna kill himself for attention. your a horrible being and i hope karma ****s you up some day.

weren't you the dipshit who was correcting people's spelling and grammar usage earlier?

doesn't
you're
you're
you
probably
you're

and actually, I'll give you a good reason to hate me--I'm a 29 year old ph.d student in genetics, married, no kids, freaking love my life. straight as a fucking arrow, alcoholic dad and both parents are potheads. I'm a better man for having been raised by idiots like you. so, if you have kids, take heart--they may actually do something with their lives because you're such a fucking failure that you're a good example of what NOT to do.

SAUTO
11-03-2012, 09:33 AM

Wishing for some karma here too.
Posted via Mobile Device

Phobia

and pathetic in life? i am months away from my major in history and minor in communications. what do you do? work at ur local Lowe's get ****ed you ****in scrub

That forgiveness thing? Yeah, try a different approach.

Pasta Little Brioni
Then the midgets

Ebolapox
11-03-2012, 09:34 AM
don't send the clowns--no, not the clowns.

SDKCCHIEFS
11-03-2012, 09:35 AM
weren't you the dipshit who was correcting people's spelling and grammar usage earlier?

doesn't
you're
you're
you
probably
you're

and actually, I'll give you a good reason to hate me--I'm a 29 year old ph.d student in genetics, married, no kids, freaking love my life. straight as a ****ing arrow, alcoholic dad and both parents are potheads. I'm a better man for having been raised by idiots like you. so, if you have kids, take heart--they may actually do something with their lives because you're such a ****ing failure that you're a good example of what NOT to do.

ur full of shiit. eye knowe u arente thayt.

Ebolapox
serious question--is he on pills right now? that would explain a lot. RELAPSE!

lewdog
du u thinke eye givv eh fukk aboute grammer on this forum?

Well when you are claiming you are better because you have a college degree than someone who works at Lowe's, but you can't spell anything correctly, you look pretty dumb.

SAUTO
Then the midgets

Fucked sdkcchiefs in
Posted via Mobile Device

KCUnited
11-03-2012, 09:37 AM
Props to the OP, I Ate some humble pie on message boards myself.

Ebolapox
11-03-2012, 09:37 AM
ur full of shiit. eye knowe u arente thayt.

ROFL

denial is the first step. acceptance comes later. actually, I'm going to my first major scientific conference next week to present my research. I do molecular genetics. and yes, I have a life that is completely out of your reach. have fun craving those drugs the rest of your life, man. at least you're doing some good for your future kids!

mdchiefsfan
11-03-2012, 09:39 AM
says the pill-popper. wow. I'm seeing the movie Idiocracy come true in front of me.

LMAO "You like money?! We should hang out!"

Scorp
11-03-2012, 09:39 AM
Here, maybe I can distract him and keep him from posting for a while.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k169/rombeck/oxycontin80mg.jpg

bevischief
11-03-2012, 09:41 AM
As long as you can make a point and make sense yes you can come back.

SAUTO
11-03-2012, 09:42 AM

Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni
11-03-2012, 09:44 AM
Fucked sdkcchiefs in
Posted via Mobile Device

mcdonalds bathroom while

SAUTO
11-03-2012, 09:44 AM
mcdonalds bathroom while

He sucked on
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
11-03-2012, 09:45 AM

Posted via Mobile Device

lewdog
11-03-2012, 09:45 AM
He sucked on
Posted via Mobile Device

Ronald McDonald's Fry.

Ebolapox
11-03-2012, 09:47 AM
Ronald McDonald's Fry.

HEY, THIS ISN'T

J Diddy
11-03-2012, 09:48 AM
God you people are dicks. Dude comes in and says he's sorry, next he gets dog piled and then people call him out for fighting back.

Dicks.

Ebolapox
11-03-2012, 09:48 AM
hey J-diddy, you new here?

SAUTO
11-03-2012, 09:49 AM
God you people are dicks. Dude comes in and says he's sorry, next he gets dog piled and then people call him out for fighting back.

Dicks. yep
Posted via Mobile Device

Rasputin
11-03-2012, 09:50 AM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0LFVQpDKHk4?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We had a poster once that went by Kurtcobain that made multiple all apologies. He even swore he didn't have a gun well guess what? He blew his head off and we never heard from him again. Go figure.

SAUTO

Posted via Mobile Device

J Diddy
hey J-diddy, you new here?

Why yes. Yes I am.

Scorp
11-03-2012, 09:51 AM

Dicks.

In all fairness he did end the OP with ....flame away.

J Diddy
11-03-2012, 09:53 AM
In all fairness he did end the OP with ....flame away.

who is this guy?

I don't remember him.

Scorp
11-03-2012, 09:54 AM
who is this guy?

I don't remember him.

LOL, I don't have a clue. LMAO

J Diddy
11-03-2012, 09:57 AM
who is this guy?

I don't remember him.

LMAO

So basically he could have came back quietly, not said shit, been a non-tool and would have fit right in.

Priceless.

This thread needs to be added to the newb guide.

Rasputin
11-03-2012, 09:58 AM
"It's better to be pissed off than pissed on" my dad always said.

Bwana
11-03-2012, 10:02 AM
Oh Dear :hmmm:

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/1357165_o.gif

R8RFAN
11-03-2012, 10:50 AM

Maybe so but...

Being an opioid, tramadol carries all possible risks known from other opiates. Tramadol causes respiratory depression, although usually weaker than that seen with other opiates and opioids. Tramadol can cause psychological and physical addiction similar to that of other opiates. Nausea, the possibility of choking on one’s own vomit, etc. Those experienced with opiates can probably are familiar with these and will usually be able to handle them.

Braincase
11-03-2012, 10:55 AM
Good luck staying clean . Keep punkin' the monkey.

Halfcan
11-03-2012, 10:56 AM
This is the Best Apology thread ever-lol

JoeyChuckles
11-03-2012, 11:36 AM
I liked him better when he was on the drugs. Don't go changing just for us SDKC.

LiveSteam
11-03-2012, 11:43 AM
:bong:

Rausch
11-03-2012, 11:44 AM
ROFL

denial is the first step. acceptance comes later. actually, I'm going to my first major scientific conference next week to present my research. I do molecular genetics.

Congrats! :clap:

FlaChief58
11-03-2012, 11:55 AM
Keep punkin' the monkey.

Is beastiality really the answer?

Molitoth
11-03-2012, 11:59 AM
we are a sad race. This thread proves it.

In58men
11-03-2012, 12:01 PM
Congrats btw, pills are hard to kick. My old pusher at work was an addict.

Stay clean bro. Cherish life

Mugalug
11-03-2012, 12:22 PM
When you fall off the wagon can I get the hook up, bro?

ClevelandBronco
11-03-2012, 01:59 PM

Stay strong, man. And when you can't be strong enough, get with your sponsor, go to a meeting and let those guys be strong for you for a little while. You can do this, dude.

Psyko Tek
11-03-2012, 06:15 PM
i went to school to do something that I love . not something to make money. for you to say im pathetic in life is fuckin ignorant. your a pathetic douchebage that hates life. I on the other hand enjoy life and enjoy what I am learning. sorry your a miserable fuck. hopefully you find enjoyment in life some day.

funny, didn't have to go to school to learn how to drink beer, flirt with girls, and fuck around in general

I went to school so I could afford to do these things

good luck with your recovery
but fuck off n00b