PDA

View Full Version : Football Suck it R8ers

Al Bundy
11-04-2012, 06:38 PM
I thought about taking the high road.. but you follow me and post shit in other threads. So... no I am not going to just let it go. Fuck you, October Fart and the other dipshit Raiders fans!

fire_egoli
11-04-2012, 06:39 PM
HEY R8ERS EAT SHIT

ClevelandBronco
I can get behind that.

Mr. Flopnuts
Haha

BigMeatballDave
11-04-2012, 06:40 PM
http://japcrapcarclub.webs.com/simpsons_nelson_haha.jpg

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-04-2012, 06:42 PM
Alrighty then...

ClevelandBronco
11-04-2012, 06:43 PM
Good game Al Bundy

Now don't you feel bad, Al?

Bugeater
11-04-2012, 06:44 PM
You guys nearly choked the game away.

Al Bundy
11-04-2012, 06:44 PM
Now don't you feel bad, Al?

Fuck no!

Chiefs Pantalones
11-04-2012, 06:46 PM
They are in like year 25 (sans 02) of their rebuilding. Almost there. Be nice.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-04-2012, 06:58 PM
BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUSUCKIT.

Sorter
11-04-2012, 07:08 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCSqzNRUQaxzphbivzOsfpDRY_CAQHLml-d36CFrzjZmbsWzvh--EGGhD0

58-4ever
11-04-2012, 07:09 PM
**newest member of the Doug Martin fan club** that guy is winning me fantasy games like a boss.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-04-2012, 07:10 PM
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14368&stc=1&d=1346722061

Ummm?

Sorter
11-04-2012, 07:36 PM
Ummm?

Better

Ming the Merciless
11-04-2012, 07:41 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTO7JLNe4EMAmgRkDQKrl6yFI2T9XzKhW0yE9B7kswvGGf85ShRdA

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-04-2012, 07:45 PM
Better

I guess...:hmmm:

Tribal Warfare
11-04-2012, 07:48 PM
and now lets read ezekiel 25 17 for todays afterthoughts

R8RFAN
11-04-2012, 07:54 PM
Carson saved your ass with that last pick we were coming boy.... Bucs got lucky, seriously

R8RFAN
11-04-2012, 07:55 PM
I ain't mad Bro lol I am proud of my boys, I ain't no whining cheap fan.

Al Bundy
11-04-2012, 07:56 PM
Carson saved your ass with that last pick we were coming boy.... Bucs got lucky, seriously

Bullshit.. YOU got lucky. Blount fumbled the ball with no one touching him.

R8RFAN
11-04-2012, 07:59 PM
Bullshit.. YOU got lucky. Blount fumbled the ball with no one touching him.

Have fun man, your defense is as bad as ours, you aren't going anywhere..

RealSNR
11-04-2012, 07:59 PM
R8ers is a troll just as stupid and blind as Knowmo, except he takes offense when people call him out on his bullshit.

He deserves his shitty team with no direction.

At least the Chiefs have finally hit rock bottom. The Raiders at this point never will.

R8RFAN
11-04-2012, 08:00 PM
R8ers is a troll just as stupid and blind as Knowmo, except he takes offense when people call him out on his bullshit.

He deserves his shitty team with no direction.

At least the Chiefs have finally hit rock bottom. The Raiders at this point never will.
We are on the way up and it drives you crazy... You haven't hit rock bottom because Cassel will be there another year and Bowe won't be LMAO

Then you will hit rock bottom

Mr_Tomahawk
11-04-2012, 08:02 PM
This is embarrassing.

RealSNR
11-04-2012, 08:03 PM
We are on the way up and it drives you crazy... You haven't hit rock bottom because Cassel will be there another year and Bowe won't be LMAO

You're not going to make the playoffs this year. You're not going to make the playoffs next year.

You're going to hover around 8-8 just like the Chiefs were doomed to do until the Angel of Romeo came down and blessed this team with a plague of losing.

And it's going to continue that way until you get a QB.

ClevelandBronco
11-04-2012, 08:32 PM
You're not going to make the playoffs this year. You're not going to make the playoffs next year.

You're going to hover around 8-8 just like the Chiefs were doomed to do until the Angel of Romeo came down and blessed this team with a plague of losing.

Or until they get Romeo.

Brock
11-04-2012, 08:36 PM

Yep, you're on your way up to the middle. Grats.

okcchief
11-04-2012, 08:56 PM
Never take the high road with Raider's fans. They wouldn't.

okcchief
11-04-2012, 08:57 PM
**newest member of the Doug Martin fan club** that guy is winning me fantasy games like a boss.

This

jspchief
11-04-2012, 09:50 PM
I see Damaged McFragile got injured again. Shocking.

Jiu Jitsu Jon
11-04-2012, 10:47 PM

Can you give us some lottery numbers?

You realize crazy old Mr. Burns isn't running things anymore right? We're taking a radical new approach like not drafting people solely on 40 times. No more overpaid Stanford Routts. No more signing athletes and trying to get them to learn football. No more "Al Davis" scholarships.

Until we get a QB? Sure, we have our problems, but you can't pin all of it on Palmer. The guy can't do it all, and he's pretty much having to considering the hodge-podge roster we're stuck with for the year.

The sad thing is you have so much cap space, and so many first round picks playing on your team.

RealSNR
11-04-2012, 10:48 PM
Until we get a QB? Sure, we have our problems, but you can't pin all of it on Palmer. The guy can't do it all, and he's pretty much having to considering the hodge-podge roster we're stuck with for the year.

-Cassel fans circa 2010

Brock
11-04-2012, 10:50 PM
Can you give us some lottery numbers?

You realize crazy old Mr. Burns isn't running things anymore right? We're taking a radical new approach like not drafting people solely on 40 times. No more overpaid Stanford Routts. No more signing athletes and trying to get them to learn football. No more "Al Davis" scholarships.

The sad thing is you have so much cap space, and so many first round picks playing on your team.

You sound like chiefs fans circa 2009. Oops, somebody already said it.

Chiefs=Champions
11-04-2012, 11:01 PM
LMAO poor Raiders. Rebuilding since 2002 -to be their moto in 2015

Imon Yourside
11-05-2012, 01:37 AM
Never take the high road with Raider's fans. They think they have to toke up to take the High road.

fyp!

Jiu Jitsu Jon
11-05-2012, 01:56 AM
-Cassel fans circa 2010

Wow, I didn't realize the Chiefs were so handicapped by cap space in 2010.

You guys will just mess up the draft again by taking a long snapper from Evangel.

Ugly Duck
11-05-2012, 03:03 AM

OK... now you've convinced me that I am a little dense. How is hitting rock bottom more desirable than never sinking so low? Rock bottom is as low as you can go, right?

R8RFAN
11-05-2012, 03:07 AM
OK... now you've convinced me that I am a little dense. How is hitting rock bottom more desirable than never sinking so low? Rock bottom is as low as you can go, right?

That's a bitter boy right there UD

Ming the Merciless
11-05-2012, 03:15 AM

Like you know how they say that shit don't get better until you hit rock bottom?

Well, we hit.

lostcause
11-05-2012, 03:16 AM

Rock bottom is a place that allows perspective and the undeniable quality of improvement from that point forward. This is where Kansas City is now.

This is different than the Raiders and their fans who are on an eternal descent through and past all layers of hell into utter damnation for the sins of the entire fanbase and Al Davis. From this freefall there is no righting the ship. There is no upward swing. Good luck. Farewell. And enjoy the fiery pits of hell as your team sinks into the abyss of neverending despair.

RealSNR
11-05-2012, 03:21 AM

Do you know why teams like the Raiders, Chiefs, Bills, Titans, Jaguars, Seahawks, and others can never seem to get over the hump and into dynasty mode? Some are poorly run. You can make a case for all those teams being poorly run. But the other theory is that they sign on game-managing slap dicks to just win as many regular season games as possible, come up short of the playoffs, and try to win the same way next year in no position at all to acquire a real QB.

If you don't have the QB, your organization better be the finest coached, finely scouted motherfucking team you ever fucking saw. Otherwise you ain't winning shit.

The Chiefs have tried to win without the QB for years. That's the hard way. We're now in a position to try winning the easy way (with a franchise QB). It's about fucking time.

That's what hitting rock bottom gives you. New life. Had we REALLY hit rock bottom in 2008, we could be there right now. Instead we got Tyson Jackson'd.

How many more Rolando McClains will you losers have to draft before you realize that's what you have to do as well?

RealSNR
11-05-2012, 03:23 AM
Maybe if you guys start losing right now you can draft Manti Te'o and try to be a defensive powerhouse type of franchise.

If not, then enjoy your new offensive tackle that won't win your shit.

R8RFAN
11-05-2012, 06:15 AM
Maybe if you guys start losing right now you can draft Manti Te'o and try to be a defensive powerhouse type of franchise.

If not, then enjoy your new offensive tackle that won't win your shit.

We are not pussies SNR, we don't want to lose.. There is a whole new regime in Oakland and they play to win.

Al Bundy
11-05-2012, 06:58 AM
Best thing about yesterdays game was the fact that we did all that running behind 3 backups.

R8RFAN
11-05-2012, 07:19 AM
Best thing about yesterdays game was the fact that we did all that running behind 3 backups.

Well I am glad we made your day since you were 0-5 in Oakland... Come to Oakland and beat us every year while we lose every game against everyone we play for the next 30 years and your overall winning % in the NFL may be better than ours. LMAO

Al Bundy
11-05-2012, 07:39 AM
Well I am glad we made your day since you were 0-5 in Oakland... Come to Oakland and beat us every year while we lose every game against everyone we play for the next 30 years and your overall winning % in the NFL may be better than ours. LMAO

I am ok with all that... we have that superbowl. Thanks again. We beat your ass yesterday, your starting defensive line got blown the fuck up by 3 backups.

R8RFAN
11-05-2012, 07:52 AM
I am ok with all that... we have that superbowl. Thanks again. We beat your ass yesterday, your starting defensive line got blown the **** up by 3 backups.

Yea Jamarcus Russell beat you in 08 to keep you out of the playoffs... That was a good win...

Enjoy your Superbowl, it must be hell to be a Buc fan dude.. Just remember, yesterday we beat ourselves

R8RFAN
11-05-2012, 07:54 AM
Here ya go son

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q1Dmm6kFf2E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Al Bundy
11-05-2012, 08:00 AM
Yea Jamarcus Russell beat you in 08 to keep you out of the playoffs... That was a good win...

Enjoy your Superbowl, it must be hell to be a Buc fan dude.. Just remember, yesterday we beat ourselves

You beat yourselves? Fuck off... you couldn't stop Martin, if Schiano leaves Martin in the game OR if Freeman hands the ball off correctly you don't get close. We beat the shit out of your defense.

Al Bundy
11-05-2012, 08:05 AM

This is you beating yourselves?
http://i47.tinypic.com/6zygqp.jpg

Gonzo
11-05-2012, 08:28 AM
Wow, I didn't realize the Chiefs were so handicapped by cap space in 2010.

You guys will just mess up the draft again by taking a long snapper from Evangel.

LMAO

Funny... And true, unfortunately.

Dartgod
11-05-2012, 08:37 AM
What's with all these Raider fans with positive rep? This place has gone soft.

R8RFAN
11-05-2012, 08:39 AM
What's with all these Raider fans with positive rep? This place has gone soft.

Hell we feel too sorry for the Cheaps to fuck with you man LMAO

Pasta Little Brioni
11-05-2012, 01:16 PM
Buc fans vs. Faider fans....My oh my what a sad display. Arguing over who shat themselves the least and smells better ROFL

At least we know our team stinks and is covered in feces.

R8RFAN
11-05-2012, 01:19 PM
Buc fans vs. Faider fans....My oh my what a sad display. Arguing over who shat themselves the least and smells better ROFL

At least we know our team stinks and is covered in feces.

We do too LMAO

Rausch
11-05-2012, 01:21 PM
We do too LMAO

But we don't wear black to cover it up because we mean it literally...

R8RFAN
11-05-2012, 01:22 PM
But we don't wear black to cover it up because we mean it literally...

Yall will be happy again when you rip off 2 or 3 in a row

Sorter
11-05-2012, 01:32 PM
I really just feel bad Tyvon Branch is wasting his career there. He could have been special.

R8RFAN
11-05-2012, 01:42 PM
I really just feel bad Tyvon Branch is wasting his career there. He could have been special.

http://static.awkwardfamilyphotos.com/wp-content/uploads/cache/2012/11/IMG-e1297231086927/249242748.jpg

Ugly Duck
11-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Rock bottom is a place that allows perspective and the undeniable quality of improvement from that point forward. This is where Kansas City is now.

This is different than the Raiders and their fans who are on an eternal descent through and past all layers of hell into utter damnation for the sins of the entire fanbase and Al Davis. From this freefall there is no righting the ship. There is no upward swing. Good luck. Farewell. And enjoy the fiery pits of hell as your team sinks into the abyss of neverending despair.

Thank you all for clearing that up for me - the above quote is particularly well written. Its the "Phoenix Syndrome." From the ashes a powerful being will emerge, but first it has to experience a crash & burn into bolivian. Like the crashing & burning Chiefs are going through now....

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kUXWiZQyev4/TjxKwmDhcXI/AAAAAAAABSA/bctzQep6LJY/s1600/phoenix-rising.jpg

R8RFAN
11-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Thank you all for clearing that up for me - the above quote is particularly well written. Its the "Phoenix Syndrome." From the ashes a powerful being will emerge, but first it has to experience a crash & burn into bolivian. Like the crashing & burning Chiefs are going through now....

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kUXWiZQyev4/TjxKwmDhcXI/AAAAAAAABSA/bctzQep6LJY/s1600/phoenix-rising.jpg

For some fucking reason they are relating their team with our Raiders... Wtf is wrong with these methheads?