PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs WTF!!??

rabblerouser
11-05-2012, 01:46 PM
Why wouldn't they just IR Dorsey??

Routt, Berry, and DJ were the best players on D last week.

Holy ****, what a freefall.

In58men
11-05-2012, 01:46 PM
1st pick will be a CB.

Pioli is our Al Davis

DJ's left nut
11-05-2012, 01:48 PM

Uh....about that.

(Routt was inactive)

LiL stumppy
11-05-2012, 01:49 PM
Q

rabblerouser
11-05-2012, 01:51 PM
Uh....about that.

(Routt was inactive)

Exactly my point.

Routt being inactive proved just how terrible Daniels, Arenas and Brown truly are.

Was he a great replacement for Carr??

Nope.

But was he the 2nd best CB on our roster??

No question.

He probably called RAC and the staff out on their ineptitude.

Watch him resign with Oakland and play us this year; he'll get a pick 6 and laugh.

Fuck, I hate this team.

I HATE THIS FUCKING TEAM!!!!!

DaFace
11-05-2012, 01:53 PM
MY OPINION IS SO IMPORTANT THAT IT MUST HAVE ITS OWN THREAD!!!!!111!!ONE!

rabblerouser
11-05-2012, 01:54 PM
MY OPINION IS SO IMPORTANT THAT IT MUST HAVE ITS OWN THREAD!!!!!111!!ONE!

no, seriously - why the hell cut Routt??

Why not IR Dorsey to open the spot??

It deserves it own thread as another testament to Pioli fail.

Sorter
11-05-2012, 01:55 PM
LMAOMY OPINION IS SO IMPORTANT THAT IT MUST HAVE ITS OWN THREAD!!!!!111!!ONE!

rabblerouser
11-05-2012, 02:14 PM
LMAO

I'm serious - why the fuck did they not IR Dorsey???

I asked the question three times in the other thread and it got buried, or no one has an answer or a guess.

Either one of you care to take a stab??

CHENZ A!
11-05-2012, 02:19 PM
I'm serious - why the **** did they not IR Dorsey???

I asked the question three times in the other thread and it got buried, or no one has an answer or a guess.

BECAUSE DORSEY COULD BE HEALTHY BY THE SUPERBOWL YOU DIPSHIT!!!!

rabblerouser
11-05-2012, 02:26 PM

Touche.

He could really be the difference in whether we win or lose the big game, don't know what I was thinking.

It's a process.

Sorter
11-05-2012, 02:28 PM
I'm serious - why the **** did they not IR Dorsey???

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcl1ziV39W1r657z8.gif

rabblerouser
11-05-2012, 02:30 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcl1ziV39W1r657z8.gif

that's pretty f'n accurate as to where i'm at with this mess...

L.A. Chieffan
11-05-2012, 02:30 PM
Pioli knows what hes doing, stop being irrational.

rabblerouser
11-05-2012, 02:33 PM
Pioli knows what hes doing, stop being irrational.

Are you telling me that it's a process??

L.A. Chieffan
11-05-2012, 02:41 PM
Are you telling me that it's a process??

Im telling you to relax. Routt was injured and wasnt playing that good anyways. Now with Dorseys injury, RAC has a good relationship with Smith. He can step in right away and be effective. Shrewd move by Pioli

Sorter
11-05-2012, 02:44 PM
Shrewd move by Pioli

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcl2ggtoas1r657z8.gif

rabblerouser
11-05-2012, 02:44 PM
Im telling you to relax. Routt was injured and wasnt playing that good anyways. Now with Dorseys injury, RAC has a good relationship with Smith. He can step in right away and be effective. Shrewd move by Pioli

So, let me get this straight; Pioli let Carr walk over relative peanuts, signed Routt to replace him, gave him $6M to play in 6 games, then cut him to resign a fat, out of shape mediocre D-lineman...and your opinion is that the move was shrewd??

Surely you jest...

rabblerouser
11-05-2012, 02:45 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcl2ggtoas1r657z8.gif

Eggsackly.

L.A. Chieffan
11-05-2012, 02:48 PM
So, let me get this straight; Pioli let Carr walk over relative peanuts, signed Routt to replace him, gave him $6M to play in 6 games, then cut him to resign a fat, out of shape mediocre D-lineman...and your opinion is that the move was shrewd??

Surely you jest...

I wouldnt call 10 mil a year for a #2 CB peanuts exactly, and fat guys at dline can be effective. I think Pioli might know a little more about the inner workings of FA and this team than some dude on a message board.

rabblerouser
11-05-2012, 02:54 PM
I wouldnt call 10 mil a year for a #2 CB peanuts exactly, and fat guys at dline can be effective. I think Pioli might know a little more about the inner workings of FA and this team than some dude on a message board.

From what I heard, the quibble was Piloi wanted pay like 9.2 a year, but not 9.7, something stupid like that...

So Carr went and got it from JJ.

It was over peanuts.

L.A. Chieffan
11-05-2012, 02:57 PM
From what I heard, the quibble was Piloi wanted pay like 9.2 a year, but not 9.7, something stupid like that...

So Carr went and got it from JJ.

It was over peanuts.

Fuck Carr then if thats true. Fact is, Routt signed with the Chiefs waaay before Carr left. I think Pioli really wanted to keep Carr and have Routt play nickel. But Carr just shit all over us.

rabblerouser
11-05-2012, 03:11 PM
**** Carr then if thats true. Fact is, Routt signed with the Chiefs waaay before Carr left. I think Pioli really wanted to keep Carr and have Routt play nickel. But Carr just shit all over us.
The consensus when Routt signed was that Pioli was going to let Carr walk and give the big contract to Bowe.

Then Carr got more $$ to play for a team whose owner actually wants to win.

And Bowe didn't get paid, neither.

**** Pioli for not throwing 500K of Chunt's $$ at Carr to stay put.

EDIT : amongst many other reasons

L.A. Chieffan
11-05-2012, 03:18 PM
The consensus when Routt signed was that Pioli was going to let Carr walk and give the big contract to Bowe.

Then Carr got more $$ to play for a team whose owner actually wants to win.

And Bowe didn't get paid, neither.

**** Pioli for not throwing 500K of Chunt's $$ at Carr to stay put.

EDIT : amongst many other reasons

He tried keeping him and Carr walked away. Its common knowledge Carr wanted to go to his hometown team and was only using the Chiefs as leverage to get the contract he was looking for. If Pioli gave in and gave him 500k or whatever then it wouldve been another million or another 4 million, etc etc. It would never end. Props to Pioli for standing his ground and not giving in to these spoiled athletes. Bowe better watch his ass.

Discuss Thrower
11-05-2012, 03:21 PM
He tried keeping him and Carr walked away. Its common knowledge Carr wanted to go to his hometown team and was only using the Chiefs as leverage to get the contract he was looking for. If Pioli gave in and gave him 500k or whatever then it wouldve been another million or another 4 million, etc etc. It would never end. Props to Pioli for standing his ground and not giving in to these spoiled athletes. Bowe better watch his ass.

Antifreeze. You need to be force fed a shit ton of it.

Ace Gunner
11-05-2012, 03:48 PM

wool, what if those other DL start winning games? Gotta get Dorsey back in there. really. even if he's only good for one game and hurts his delicate lil calve again. the diff between Geno & no Geno could easily be one game.

gochiefss
11-05-2012, 04:07 PM
needed to get rid of routt to have more cap space to re-sign dorsey

rabblerouser
11-05-2012, 04:36 PM
needed to get rid of routt to have more cap space to re-sign dorsey

Oh no...he's going to let Dorsey walk; there are plenty of overrated LSU D-lineman that will be available with (another) top 5 pick.

BlackHelicopters
11-05-2012, 06:23 PM
Al Davis> Pioli

|Zach|
11-05-2012, 06:38 PM
ChiefsPlanet. Where a thread is the new post.

Chief_For_Life58
11-05-2012, 06:41 PM

lolololol

Crush
11-05-2012, 06:50 PM
L.A. Chieffan is one of the greatest trolls of all-time. He constantly reels people in and they always take the bait.

redrage16
11-05-2012, 06:53 PM
Did they play defence last week? I think they need a lot more changes from top to bottom if for no other reason just to change the team attitude? Start at the top first....Please