PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Tuesdays News&Notes from my FantasyGuru site..

farmerchief
11-06-2012, 05:03 PM
Reading my emails when I got home, this is from my Fantasy Guru site, but kind of funny what they had to say about some Chiefs personnel...

Chief WR Jonathan Baldwin will be more involved in the offense going forward, according to HC Romeo Crennel to ESPN.com. Baldwin is a super talented player, but the Chiefs haven’t used him at all in they’re offense. It’s the same story for the rest of the Chief offense, where a lot of talent has gone to waste.
ROFL

Chief CB Stanford Routt was waived on Monday, according to the Kansas City Star. Routt was a starter through Week Eight, but he was a healthy scratch in Week Nine. CB Javier Arenas will start opposite of Brandon Flowers, and Jalil Brown will play in nickel situations.

Chief HC Romeo Crennel demoted himself as defensive coordinator and promoted LBs coach Gary Gibbs to the position, according to the Kansas City Star. It’s quite clear that neither coach and GM Scott Pioli won’t make it to 2013.
:clap:

Chief DE Glenn Dorsey won’t be back with Kansas City next year, according to the Kansas City Star. Dorsey has battled a calf injury all season long, and he’s been a huge disappointment since being draft #5 overall in 2008

crispystl
11-06-2012, 08:14 PM
Reading my emails when I got home, this is from my Fantasy Guru site, but kind of funny what they had to say about some Chiefs personnel...

Chief WR Jonathan Baldwin will be more involved in the offense going forward, according to HC Romeo Crennel to ESPN.com. Baldwin is a super talented player, but the Chiefs haven’t used him at all in they’re offense. It’s the same story for the rest of the Chief offense, where a lot of talent has gone to waste.
ROFL

Chief CB Stanford Routt was waived on Monday, according to the Kansas City Star. Routt was a starter through Week Eight, but he was a healthy scratch in Week Nine. CB Javier Arenas will start opposite of Brandon Flowers, and Jalil Brown will play in nickel situations.

Chief HC Romeo Crennel demoted himself as defensive coordinator and promoted LBs coach Gary Gibbs to the position, according to the Kansas City Star. It’s quite clear that neither coach and GM Scott Pioli won’t make it to 2013.
:clap:

Chief DE Glenn Dorsey won’t be back with Kansas City next year, according to the Kansas City Star. Dorsey has battled a calf injury all season long, and he’s been a huge disappointment since being draft #5 overall in 2008

Get back to me when you can use their properly.

Hammock Parties
11-06-2012, 08:29 PM
I'm sure Baldwin will continue to get 0 separation.

Easy 6
11-06-2012, 08:31 PM
I wish Dorsey well, he was a good soldier, just not a good fit.

notorious
11-06-2012, 08:46 PM
I'm sure Baldwin will continue to get 0 separation.

0 seperation will be a step in the right direction.

Bugeater
11-06-2012, 09:02 PM
Wasted talent, wasted draft picks, wasted money, wasted years.

farmerchief
11-06-2012, 09:45 PM
Guess you can write Fantasy Guru and correct their staff, as all I did was cut and paste what they sent.(lol)

FAX
11-07-2012, 02:00 AM
I guess that's all real good, Mr. farmerchief. But if I had a fantasy guru, he'd be telling me stuff about how Salma Hayek and Melanie Thierry enjoy taking showers with me and my special homemade soap-on-a-rope that's specially formulated to care for and soothe even the most awesome of tittahs.

FAX

Saccopoo
11-07-2012, 02:20 AM
I guess that's all real good, Mr. farmerchief. But if I had a fantasy guru, he'd be telling me stuff about how Salma Hayek and Melanie Thierry enjoy taking showers with me and my special homemade soap-on-a-rope that's specially formulated to care for and soothe even the most awesome of tittahs.

FAX

http://nakedspeaker.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/fight_club_tyler_durden.jpg