PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Proof that Cassel is horrible and Albert is awesome.

Hammock Parties
11-07-2012, 06:15 PM
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/11/07/signature-stat-snapshot-time-to-throw/

Signature Stat Snapshot: Time To Throw

The best place to start is which quarterback has the longest time to throw.

Now to explain what ‘time to throw’ is, we record the time from when the ball is snapped to the point where the quarterback has either thrown a pass or can no longer throw a pass (has been sacked or scrambled past the line of scrimmage).

http://i.imgur.com/R7ubW.jpg

Oh yeah, and he also holds the ball too long and takes too many sacks. More proof.

There’ a correlation between how long a player takes to throw and how high an average time to sack they have.

http://i.imgur.com/4TMPT.jpg

Hammock Parties
11-07-2012, 06:16 PM
Saccopoo, this is your reckoning.

Ace Gunner
11-07-2012, 06:18 PM
agreed on both accounts.

Easy 6
11-07-2012, 06:19 PM
Makes perfect sense, NO LIE... last week i read "Partners in Power - The Clintons and Their America" cover to cover, between the time that turd dropped back on one play, and - excruciatingly, laboriously - delivered (i use that term very loosely) the ball.

BossChief
11-07-2012, 06:20 PM
Sac has already chosen to leave the OL talk alone.

RIP

Ace Gunner
11-07-2012, 06:20 PM
Saccopoo, this is your reckoning.

LMAO in his defense, Albert did not have a good kickstep and played too high, did not move well laterally, but did improve all areas of his game through the years. He is playing with consistency now.

Rasputin
11-07-2012, 06:22 PM
Sacks are a lame excuse for failure of a quarterback and getting the job done. Aaron Rodgers gets sacked a lot and still carves teams apart.

MeatRock
11-07-2012, 06:23 PM
When i watch the Eagles play, it always seems to me, that Vick has maybe a half second to throw before getting mutilated. Not sure how accurate those stat's are just from my personal viewing. The Eagles' OL is fucking horrible.

RealSNR
11-07-2012, 06:26 PM
Sac will be able to beat his OL drum once again if Scott Pioli has anything to say about Brandon Albert's next contract

rabblerouser
11-07-2012, 06:26 PM
When i watch the Eagles play, it always seems to me, that Vick has maybe a half second to throw before getting mutilated. Not sure how accurate those stat's are just from my personal viewing. The Eagles' OL is ****ing horrible.

Jay Cutler's line is probably worse.

mcaj22
11-07-2012, 06:33 PM
When i watch the Eagles play, it always seems to me, that Vick has maybe a half second to throw before getting mutilated. Not sure how accurate those stat's are just from my personal viewing. The Eagles' OL is ****ing horrible.

thats what happens when you dont have the best LT in the game and lose him to injury before the season even starts

New World Order
11-07-2012, 06:33 PM
A reckoning has never felt so good.

MeatRock
11-07-2012, 06:43 PM
thats what happens when you dont have the best LT in the game and lose him to injury before the season even starts

Understandable, but its not just missing the LT. The whole line is a sieve.

Hammock Parties
11-07-2012, 06:46 PM
And a great video from AP on Albert needing to get paid. Has great clips in it.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Hmtif_BFV0I?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Valiant
11-07-2012, 06:54 PM
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/11/07/signature-stat-snapshot-time-to-throw/

Signature Stat Snapshot: Time To Throw

http://i.imgur.com/R7ubW.jpg

Oh yeah, and he also holds the ball too long and takes too many sacks. More proof.

http://i.imgur.com/4TMPT.jpg

What is funny, most of those other guys get that stat from throwing it deep down field.. Cassel does that for a 5yard out..

O.city
11-07-2012, 06:54 PM
He has that much time in the pocket and still throws it short.

Unbelievable.

MeatRock
11-07-2012, 06:58 PM
There is no way in fucking hell that Vick has that much time in the pocket.

Hammock Parties
11-07-2012, 07:01 PM
It's because Vick runs around so much.

Brianfo
11-07-2012, 07:01 PM

Um, Vick is left handed. Argument fail.

O.city
11-07-2012, 07:03 PM
Vick takes a long time to read defenses also.

MeatRock
11-07-2012, 07:03 PM
It's because Vick runs around so much.

If he's running around, then he's usually not standing in the pocket. Amirite?

MeatRock
11-07-2012, 07:05 PM
Nevermind, i guess the stat's are not arguing pocket time. So i concede.

Hammock Parties
11-07-2012, 07:05 PM
It's not time in the pocket, though.

O.city
11-07-2012, 07:06 PM
Amazing that people still think Vick is a legit NFL quarterback.

Dude is an elite athlete. But as a QB, he's pretty average.

BossChief
11-07-2012, 07:06 PM
Here is the YPA for each player on the list except for two ...Fuck Matt Cassel with meccas old toilet brush

Russel Wilson 7.0
Vick 6.8
Newton 8.1
Griffin 7.6
Smith 7.9
Luck 7.2
Cutler 7.4
Freeman 8.1

Cassel 6.5

Hammock Parties
11-07-2012, 07:08 PM
Here is the YPA for each player on the first list...Fuck Matt Cassel with meccas old toilet brush

Russel Wilson 7.0
Vick 6.8
Newton 8.1
Griffin 7.6
Smith 7.9
Luck 7.2

Cassel 6.5

http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt305/amarettosour/worflaugh.gif

O.city
11-07-2012, 07:10 PM
People can bitch about him all they want, but I would absolutely love to have Cam Newton.

BossChief
11-07-2012, 07:11 PM
I edited to add Cutler and Freeman.

Pioli opted to pass on every singe QB option the lat 4 years because he truly believed Matt Cassel was a franchise level quarterback.

Fire this clown, Clark...that is, if you haven't already.

O.city
11-07-2012, 07:13 PM
I have a feeling he's already been given his papers, but isn't gonna actually be fired until after this prime time game.

Do we have another one this year?

Al Bundy
11-07-2012, 07:14 PM
And a great video from AP on Albert needing to get paid. Has great clips in it.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Hmtif_BFV0I?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He needs to get paid. We will pay him in Tampa.

MeatRock
11-07-2012, 07:15 PM
I guess i am wondering how that measures OL play, if it allows QB scrambles. In other words, how can you measure OL play without using time in the pocket as a measuring stick.

Rasputin
11-07-2012, 07:21 PM
I edited to add Cutler and Freeman.

Pioli opted to pass on every singe QB option the lat 4 years because he truly believed Matt Cassel was a franchise level quarterback.

Fire this clown, Clark...that is, if you haven't already.

It's funny, cuz I kind of believe that in a way when Pioli gave Cassel all that money before he earned a dime here. He was giving him elite money as if Cassel was going be good just based off the contract he gave him. He got elite money therefore he is elite per Scott Pioli. It is ridiculous that Pioli gave him the money in the first place. He then just force fed Cassel on us and never had a back up plan. Even preseasons Cassel had most of the snaps through out until he can put a drive together that they could be pleased with but it would still take over 3 quarters for him to get anything going. Un****ing believable in the fail Pioli has set us up with with Cassel. It should be criminal and he should go to jail.

milkman
11-07-2012, 07:27 PM
I guess i am wondering how that measures OL play, if it allows QB scrambles. In other words, how can you measure OL play without using time in the pocket as a measuring stick.

I think PFF has ratings that show how many sacks and pressures can be attributed the OL, and how many to the QB.

I'd bet that the numbers for Cassel would be about 50/50, with half of the OL sacks being attributed to Winston.

BossChief
11-07-2012, 07:27 PM
I said it when he signed the contract. Pioli seriously thought Cassel was the same player as Aaron Rodgers and that's why the two contracts are nearly identical.

They were in the league the same amount of time.

They sat behind HOF QBs for the same amount of time.

Pioli thought Cassel was that good.

:facepalm:

Shit, Pioli gave Matt Cassel 8 million more in guaranteed money....EPIC FAIL:

Cassel
7/14/2009: Signed a six-year, $63 million contract. The deal contains $28 million guaranteed, including a $10 million roster bonus in the first year and a $7.5 million option bonus in the third. An annual $250,000 workout bonus is available in years two through six. 2012: $5.25 million, 2013: $7.5 million, 2014: $9 million, 2015: Free Agent

Rodgers
10/31/2008: Signed a six-year, $65 million contract. The deal contains $20 million guaranteed, including $12.9 million in the first year and a $7.42 million guaranteed roster bonus in the second. Annual $500,000 workout bonuses are available in years two through six. Annual $500,000 roster bonuses are available in years three through six. 2012: $8 million, 2013: $9.25 million, 2014: $10.5 million, 2015: Free Agent

MeatRock
11-07-2012, 07:34 PM
Then in Vick's case, i would have to go with an 80/20 ratio. Matt Cassel excluded due to an overwhelming abundance of shit-stained diapers in his locker.

Hammock Parties
11-07-2012, 07:38 PM
I said it when he signed the contract. Pioli seriously thought Cassel was the same player as Aaron Rodgers and that's why the two contracts are nearly identical.

They were in the league the same amount of time.

They sat behind HOF QBs for the same amount of time.

Pioli thought Cassel was that good.

:facepalm:

Shit, Pioli gave Matt Cassel 8 million more in guaranteed money....EPIC FAIL:

Cassel
7/14/2009: Signed a six-year, $63 million contract. The deal contains $28 million guaranteed, including a $10 million roster bonus in the first year and a $7.5 million option bonus in the third. An annual $250,000 workout bonus is available in years two through six. 2012: $5.25 million, 2013: $7.5 million, 2014: $9 million, 2015: Free Agent

Rodgers
10/31/2008: Signed a six-year, $65 million contract. The deal contains $20 million guaranteed, including $12.9 million in the first year and a $7.42 million guaranteed roster bonus in the second. Annual $500,000 workout bonuses are available in years two through six. Annual $500,000 roster bonuses are available in years three through six. 2012: $8 million, 2013: $9.25 million, 2014: $10.5 million, 2015: Free Agent

Jesus Christ, what a stupid fat bastard.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 07:39 PM
I'll get killed for this again but, half of it is on Cassel and half of it is on the receivers. No one gets open more than McCluster and his success is obviously play design. It's the same when Quinn is playing. Bowe sucks ass this year more than ever imo. Sometimes Cassel will throw to him when he's covered but Quinn won't. Quinn has zero faith in him. it will b e interesting to see if Bowe was targeted less at the end of the season.

This team sucks!

BossChief
11-07-2012, 07:41 PM
Vick has always turned the ball over.

He has 86 career fumbles and 81 career interceptions.

That's sad for a guy that just started his 100th career game.

Hammock Parties
11-07-2012, 07:41 PM
I think PFF has ratings that show how many sacks and pressures can be attributed the OL, and how many to the QB.

I'd bet that the numbers for Cassel would be about 50/50, with half of the OL sacks being attributed to Winston.

Actually, not even close.

The sacks are evenly distributed with no one credited for more than 2.

Cassel has two, and is also credited with 3 QB hits. ROFL

Asamoah, Winston and Lilja have two.

Winston does lead the team in QB hurries though.

Allen leads the team in QB hits allowed and is the worst pass blocker.

Draughn's protection has been bad too.

BossChief
11-07-2012, 07:42 PM
I'll get killed for this again but, half of it is on Cassel and half of it is on the receivers. No one gets open more than McCluster and his success is obviously play design. It's the same when Quinn is playing. Bowe sucks ass this year more than ever imo. Sometimes Cassel will throw to him when he's covered but Quinn won't. Quinn has zero faith in him. it will b e interesting to see if Bowe was targeted less at the end of the season.

This team sucks!

Go shower with Sandusky.

MeatRock
11-07-2012, 07:42 PM
Bowe has been the only, and i said ONLY threat we have had this season at WR. Bowe is playing his ass off this year. Our offense is just too inept to consistently get him the ball.

BossChief
11-07-2012, 07:46 PM
Bowe isnt getting much more separation than the other guys...he is just the primary receiver on most plays and that is usually the only guy Cassel looks at. Most of his catches have been with tight coverage.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 07:46 PM
Actually, not even close.

The sacks are evenly distributed with no one credited for more than 2.

Cassel has two, and is also credited with 3 QB hits. ROFL

Asamoah, Winston and Lilja have two.

Winston does lead the team in QB hurries though.

Allen leads the team in QB hits allowed and is the worst pass blocker.

Draughn's protection has been bad too.

Do they show coverage sacks somewhere in the defensive stats?

Hammock Parties
11-07-2012, 07:47 PM
No.

BossChief
11-07-2012, 07:48 PM
Do they show coverage sacks somewhere in the defensive stats?

Does your mom still keep a glass of my chilled pee on her nightstand for a refresher?

Seriously though, what a completely retarded question.

Sorter
11-07-2012, 07:48 PM
LMAODoes your mom still keep a glass of my chilled pee on her nightstand for a refresher?

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 07:49 PM
Bowe has been the only, and i said ONLY threat we have had this season at WR. Bowe is playing his ass off this year. Our offense is just too inept to consistently get him the ball.

I disagree. He is having one of his worst seasons imo. He couldn't crap against guys like Eric Wright and Pat Lee. He is getting paid $600,000 a game and he's not worth $10 a game imo.

He's done imo. He is slow and runs bad routes.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 07:51 PM
Bowe isnt getting much more separation than the other guys...he is just the primary receiver on most plays and that is usually the only guy Cassel looks at. Most of his catches have been with tight coverage.

Go back and watch the Tampa game when Quinn started. I watched twice. He looks at Bowe first 90% of the time. Eric Wright was whipping his ass one on one.

Watch the Oakland tape again. Watch how they stacked the box and left Pat Lee alone on him all day.

Who? Some guy named pat Lee.

BossChief
11-07-2012, 07:53 PM
Through 8 games, Bowe has 571 yards and 3 touchdowns.

On pace for right around his career average of 985 yards and 7 TDs.

Do you sneak into your moms room and take a sip of my pee from time to time?

Its ok to tell us....

Hammock Parties
11-07-2012, 07:54 PM
Uh, 571 x2 Would be 1,142 yards.

Basically what he's been doing two years in a row now with shit QBs.

BossChief
11-07-2012, 07:56 PM
I said "right around his career average"

I was gonna say more than his career average but then I realized that his 15 td year threw off the TD number so I just made the statement conservative.

Under promise...over deliver.

O.city
11-07-2012, 07:57 PM
It's pretty cool that you can see Bowe getting his ass beaten, on the NFL film that we are shown each sunday that stays focused on the LOS and QB.

They we see Gif after Gif of guys open down field.

I gotta get to the optometrist, think I need the glasses.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 07:58 PM

Interesting. Too bad it never amounts to jack shit. How many coverage sacks this year? Should be in the defensive stats somewhere over there.

O.city
11-07-2012, 07:59 PM
How many times have we actually witnessed, this year, Bowe break open for a deep ball and Cassel over throw him, or flat miss him altogether.

Hammock Parties
11-07-2012, 07:59 PM
Interesting. Too bad it never amounts to jack shit.

Are you fucking obtuse?

The only reason Matt Cassel ever looked good, in 2010, was Dwayne Bowe.

Without Dwayne Bowe the Scott Pioli regime never has a winning season.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 08:00 PM
Its ok to tell us....

No but, I will be drinking a beer and celebrating when he is gone just like I did with Haley.

BossChief
11-07-2012, 08:01 PM
You cant grade a ply as a fucking coverage sack in the NFL because its a completely subjective stat.

To Matt Cassel, a guy is covered where for other REAL quarterbacks, those guys just need to be thrown open.

Cassels anticipation is worse than his actual accuracy.

O.city
11-07-2012, 08:02 PM
Another thread polluted by colonel moron.

BossChief
11-07-2012, 08:04 PM
Are you fucking obtuse?

This.

Cassel threw 27 touchdown passes that year.

15 went to Bowe and most of them were shorter passes that Bowe broke coverage...or sub 5 yard passes.

SAUTO
11-07-2012, 08:05 PM
Does your mom still keep a glass of my chilled pee on her nightstand for a refresher?

This is a great fucking post. Literally lol worthy
Posted via Mobile Device

BossChief
11-07-2012, 08:06 PM
Sorry about the massive use of the word you dont like, Jason. BlackBob begs for it.

If it bothers you in any way, I promise I will discontinue use for all of time.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 08:07 PM
Are you ****ing obtuse?

You know what I remember about Bowe in 2010? The easy third down drop in Oakland on the final drive in the 4th quarter. I remember the junk stats against Champ Bailey when he played off in the second half at Denver. I remember everone acting like he had arrived and celebrating that crap. I remember when Denver cam to KC Champ shut him down and he was never even targeted. I remember him choking against Baltimore. I remember the easy drop against Indy. He is the most overrated player in the NFL imo. He never does shit against quality corners. All his stats come against crappy teams. You can spin it any way you want but, the stats don't tell the story.

What I am talking about is "completely subjective" I guess.

mcaj22
11-07-2012, 08:08 PM
Um, Vick is left handed. Argument fail.

it doesnt matter if it is his blind side or not. Jason Peters is and was the best LT last season and still has to block most teams best pass rusher on the left the side.

They replaced him with like King Dunlap Or some shitter from the Bills. It's not an argument fail when a 5 x Pro Bowl and 4 x All Pro player goes down with an injury.

SAUTO
11-07-2012, 08:09 PM
Sorry about the massive use of the word you dont like, Jason. BlackBob begs for it.

If it bothers you in any way, I promise I will discontinue use for all of time. dude I'VE had to hold back from calling him that...

It's been tough most days.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties
11-07-2012, 08:09 PM
He never does shit against quality corners.

Bowe had 90 yards in ONE HALF against Champ Bailey last season, in Week 17, in a close game, with Orton.

Shows you what he can do with a QB who isn't dog shit.

Then he got hurt and the offense sucked the rest of the day.

You = ignorant.

O.city
11-07-2012, 08:11 PM
Maybe we need Clay to post gif after gif of Bowe not even being targeted against Baltimore or being wide fucking open against other teams.

Shit, how was this guy allowed back on the board? Wasn't be banned?

Brianfo
11-07-2012, 08:14 PM

Franchise tag worthy. I say no. We are so far away from contending, let the Diva walk. Franchise Albert. You're talking out of both sides of your ass. As usual.

BossChief
11-07-2012, 08:16 PM
Bowe was WIDE OPEN FOR A TD on at least two plays during the Baltimore game.

One of them was the play that Cassel threw the off target pass to Moeaki that got tip picked...Bowe was totally uncovered about 15 yards past Tony on that play IIRC.

Half the game, Baltimore was creeping a linebacker out wide and dropping the corner back 8 yards BEGGING Cassel to try and throw the slant...KNOWING that's what he wanted to do all game and knowing he didn't have the arm to gun it in there when the defense is sitting on the route.

O.city
11-07-2012, 08:16 PM
Franchise WR's are just growing on trees these days.

For fuck sake.

Hammock Parties
11-07-2012, 08:17 PM
Look at that. Bowe beating Champ Bailey 5 times for 85 yards. In one half of football.

http://i.imgur.com/Gv2V5.jpg

Sorter
11-07-2012, 08:17 PM
Franchise tag worthy. I say no. We are so far away from contending, let the Diva walk. Franchise Albert. You're talking out of both sides of your ass. As usual.

Let Bowe walk and continue to pay T-Jack 16M+?

Talk about wrong priorities.

O.city
11-07-2012, 08:18 PM
Lets draft a rookie QB to start, and not keep his best weapon.

Thats a great idea.

BossChief
11-07-2012, 08:19 PM
Franchise 3-4 one dimensional non pass rushing DEs dont grow on trees.

Sorter
11-07-2012, 08:20 PM
LMAOLMAOFranchise 3-4 one dimensional non pass rushing DEs dont grow on trees.

Brianfo
11-07-2012, 08:22 PM
[QUOTE=mcaj22;9097026]it doesnt matter if it is his blind side or not. Jason Peters is and was the best LT last season and still has to block most teams best pass rusher on the left the side.

They replaced him with like King Dunlap Or some shitter from the Bills. It's not an argument fail when a 5 x Pro Bowl and 4 x All Pro player goes down with an injury.[/Q

Do you understand or have you actually ever watched a game of football? I would take Mike Vick over matt casshole all day every day and twice on Sunday. At least he tries to make plays.

Get your facts straight and then come back and post. Fuqtard.

aturnis
11-07-2012, 08:31 PM
People can bitch about him all they want, but I would absolutely love to have Cam Newton.

Michael Vick 2.0

Brianfo
11-07-2012, 08:31 PM
Let Bowe walk and continue to pay T-Jack 16M+?

Talk about wrong priorities.

Where did I say that???????

Sorter
11-07-2012, 08:35 PM
Where did I say that???????

Uhh, here. Franchise tag worthy. I say no. We are so far away from contending, let the Diva walk. Franchise Albert. You're talking out of both sides of your ass. As usual.

Lol. Tyson's cap number next year is 17M.

MeatRock
11-07-2012, 08:36 PM

Yep, Bowe is such a huge diva because he points at his jersey name. STFU
Fucking stupid.

Brianfo
11-07-2012, 08:37 PM
Michael Vick 2.0

Mike Vick has been in a NFC championship game. What has your boy Dick Stanzi done??

Chiefs=Champions
11-07-2012, 08:37 PM
Uhh, here.

LMAO

Brianfo
11-07-2012, 08:42 PM
Uhh, here.

Lol. Tyson's cap number next year is 17M.

Im talking about Brandon Albert, you're talking about Tyson Jackson. Have another brother.

Try to keep up with original post.

Buckweath
11-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Franchise WR's are just growing on trees these days.

For **** sake.

More like good qbs make their receivers.

Sorter
11-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Im talking about Brandon Albert, you're talking about Tyson Jackson. Have another brother.

Try to keep up with original post.

Reading comprehension, it is your friend.

Sorter
11-07-2012, 08:44 PM
LMAO

I know, right? ROFL

MeatRock
11-07-2012, 08:44 PM
Fuck. It's an onslaught of stupidity. My mind is having a meltdown.

Sorter
11-07-2012, 08:45 PM
****. It's an onslaught of stupidity. My mind is having a meltdown.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md42dptYpf1r88p06o1_250.gif

BossChief
11-07-2012, 08:47 PM
Yep, Bowe is such a huge diva because he points at his jersey name. STFU
Fucking stupid.

I am a big Bowe fan. Bought his authentic jersey a few days after we drafted him...but he is absolutely a diva. I can say that from many personal experiences.

He wasn't a diva when Haley was here and had him focused, though.

MeatRock
11-07-2012, 08:56 PM
I am a big Bowe fan. Bought his authentic jersey a few days after we drafted him...but he is absolutely a diva. I can say that from many personal experiences.

He wasn't a diva when Haley was here and had him focused, though.

You have got to be kidding me? What has Bowe done to make him a diva? Does he complain about how many passes are thrown his way? Is it all me, me and me when he speaks to the media? Did Bowe refuse coaching from Haley or anyone? No is the answer here.

Maybe people call Bowe a diva because he held out this year. Who could blame him right? I would want paid too if i had shit QB's throwing me passes each year for my whole career, and still put up great numbers. Maybe he's a diva because he point's to the back of his jersey as his celebration move.

Dez Bryant is a diva. Santonio Holmes is a diva.

BossChief
11-07-2012, 08:57 PM
Go to camp and talk to him for more than a minute. There is a reason he calls himself the show.

MeatRock
11-07-2012, 09:00 PM
Go to camp and talk to him for more than a minute. There is a reason he calls himself the show.

So ****ing what if he calls himself "The show". He is not a cancer on the team, and he is not temperamental. Calvin Johnson is "MegaTron", so Bowe gave himself a ****ing nickname, it's not that uncommon.

Brianfo
11-07-2012, 09:05 PM
Reading comprehension, it is your friend.

You have it backwards. Sorry that you flunked out of college. Get a college degree son, it's obvious that you don't have any skills.

Sorter
11-07-2012, 09:11 PM
You have it backwards. Sorry that you flunked out of college. Get a college degree son, it's obvious that you don't have any skills.

You literally said Bowe wasn't worth the franchise tag and you want him out of town.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 09:11 PM
So ****ing what if he calls himself "The show". He is not a cancer on the team, and he is not temperamental. Calvin Johnson is "MegaTron", so Bowe gave himself a ****ing nickname, it's not that uncommon.

I'm with you man. It says alot about the people who love the guy imo. He'll be gone soon and i can't wait. We don't need anyone who points at the number on their back when we are down 28 points or whatever. He drops waaaay too much to even pretend to act like that imo.

aturnis
11-07-2012, 09:14 PM
Mike Vick has been in a NFC championship game. What has your boy Dick Stanzi done??

Cam Newton will likely wind up just like Vick unless he makes a choice to grow as a QB. Being an athlete playing QB is terrible for your career. You ever think Vick held Phillips back?

MeatRock
11-07-2012, 09:15 PM
I'm with you man. It says alot about the people who love the guy imo. He'll be gone soon and i can't wait. We don't need anyone who points at the number on their back when we are down 28 points or whatever. He drops waaaay too much to even pretend to act like that imo.

WHAT??????? :spock: :mad:

MeatRock
11-07-2012, 09:18 PM
Holy shit. I can't take this shit anymore. ****ing asinine dumb shit. :mad:

Brianfo
11-07-2012, 09:18 PM
You literally said Bowe wasn't worth the franchise tag and you want him out of town.

Yes, thats what I said. I like D-Bowe but we aren't even close to contending. Use the franchise tag on Albert. Or are you still talking about Tyson-Jackson?? LMAO. GTFO.

Sorter
11-07-2012, 09:20 PM
Yes, thats what I said. I like D-Bowe but we aren't even close to contending. Use the franchise tag on Albert. Or are you still talking about Tyson-Jackson?? LMAO. GTFO.

Why not use the tag on Bowe, give our young QB a quality receiver, and sign Albert to a deal?

You could cut Jackson now, save 17M and put that money toward Albert/Bowe/FA.

Al Bundy
11-07-2012, 09:25 PM
Why not use the tag on Bowe, give our young QB a quality receiver, and sign Albert to a deal?

Brian is a horse's ass. Don't waste your time....

aturnis
11-07-2012, 09:26 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FshkO8HqQ10" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sorter
11-07-2012, 09:28 PM
:evil:<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FshkO8HqQ10" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mcaj22
11-07-2012, 09:32 PM

too bad there is no leverage to even offer a guy like Albert a deal

Albert and Bowe and their agents will force the Chiefs, Pioli or whatever GM there is in the offseason into that powerplay move where they only have 1 franchise tag and one choice to keep someone, and the other guy will gladly walk

it already happend last offseason with Carr, expect more of the same. the team is 1-7 and it needs a complete rebuild all over again, a guy like Albert or Bowe wants no fucking part of that. They have been through 3 coaches, however many coordinators, however many trash QBs. No consistency and both still have performed on awful teams.

Brianfo
11-07-2012, 09:47 PM

Ask yourself this if you are the QB. Whats more important?? Trying to stay upright or throwing to a diva. Fuk D-Bowe. He hasn't done shit for this franchise. If you would pull the head out of your ass, he's on the first train out of this town. He wants to get paid. Franchise Brandon Albert and draft an actual NFL QB. How many quality Wrs is RG3 or Andrew Luck throwing too?

God damn there are some stup id fukers on this site.

You play to win the game!!

And you win at the QB position in this league.

Sorter
11-07-2012, 09:50 PM
Why don't you make sure you can have both?

Hammock Parties
11-07-2012, 09:51 PM
Bowe is part of the solution.

It's stupid to say he hasn't done anything for this franchise.

Who has done more for this team since he's been here?

Sorter
11-07-2012, 09:52 PM
Bowe is part of the solution.

It's stupid to say he hasn't done anything for this franchise.

Who has done more for this team since he's been here?

^^This.

milkman
11-07-2012, 10:26 PM
Ask yourself this if you are the QB. Whats more important?? Trying to stay upright or throwing to a diva. Fuk D-Bowe. He hasn't done shit for this franchise. If you would pull the head out of your ass, he's on the first train out of this town. He wants to get paid. Franchise Brandon Albert and draft an actual NFL QB. How many quality Wrs is RG3 or Andrew Luck throwing too?

God damn there are some stup id fukers on this site.

You play to win the game!!

And you win at the QB position in this league.

Kill yourself.

And stop bypassing the word filter.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 10:28 PM
[QUOTE=Cassel's Reckoning;9097286]Bowe is part of the solution.

QUOTE]

Bowe is gone dude. I know you don't like it but get used to it. This team is about to be ripped apart. We don't have talent and are about to be rebuilding again. Maybe we will get lucky and can get a guy better than Bowe?

Carr was my favorite player. I know how you feel.

BossChief
11-07-2012, 10:36 PM
It will be interesting to see who signs first...Clady or Albert.

I bet Elway has a deal in place for Clady and will just wait it out till Albert hits free agency to have it announced. That horse faced used car salesman would do something like that and who can blame him?

Clady already supposedly "turned down" a 5/50 deal in May...

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 10:38 PM
It will be interesting to see who signs first...Clady or Albert.

I bet Elway has a deal in place for Clady and will just wait it out till Albert hits free agency to have it announced. That horse faced used car salesman would do something like that and who can blame him?

Clady already supposedly "turned down" a 5/50 deal in May...

We gotta keep Albert imo. Decent LTs are as hard to find as QBs. Surely we will tag him at the very least.

BossChief
11-07-2012, 10:50 PM
There is NO DOUBT that we tag him.

NONE

The ONLY chance we have of giving him an extension is if Denver overplays their hand and signs Clady before the year is over and that isnt gonna happen...he wants to be the highest paid LT in history and he holds all the cards to earn that kind of deal...being the blindside protector of a guy coming off multiple neck surgeries. I bet they are prepared to give him that deal but want to delay the final parts of those negotiations to impact Alberts deal.

mcaj22
11-07-2012, 11:47 PM
we will at least tag Albert if no deal is done. It's guys like Colquitt that we will definitely lose. We arent paying a punter that much money in a rebuild lol

Easy 6
11-08-2012, 12:20 AM
Albert is by FAR the most underated left tackle in the NFL, all he does is win his battle far more often than not.

KEEP this guy or hang yourself.

But does he even really exist? i swear he's the most unheard from top player in the league... its like the media doesnt even get to talk to this guy.

ChiefsCountry
11-08-2012, 12:36 AM
Kill yourself.

He tried that already.

Sorter
11-08-2012, 12:59 AM
He tried that already.

http://api.ning.com/files/Sbk-rNtnLvnlM-PSjkJ5B1sNPH2UCqBe8-Ap45L89GjemcAYn-b-gKbL2qjHT-DniljZCNyoKOtuO5EagigNlcmnHj-nFqoa/t196005_OhSnap.gif

RealSNR
11-08-2012, 01:48 AM
I wonder how our new coach/GM would sell the team to Geno Smith, Matt Barkley, or Tyler Wilson if they thought like Blackbob.

GM: "We're really excited to meet with you. We really like what you could do for our team."

QB: "Hey, I mean... my job could become a lot easier if I went to a team that had a WR like Dwayne Bowe."

GM: "We're actually cutting his diva ass. Wanted 65 million, but we said 62 million was the max. Dude's not a team player at all. You'll be throwing to Dexter McCluster, who is a much better WR and team player."

QB: "..... oh.'

BossChief
11-08-2012, 01:50 AM
What do you mean, "oh"?

Dexter McCluster is quicker than Jamaal Charles.

"oh"...

Sorter
11-08-2012, 01:51 AM
I wonder how our new coach/GM would sell the team to Geno Smith, Matt Barkley, or Tyler Wilson if they thought like Blackbob.

GM: "We're really excited to meet with you. We really like what you could do for our team."

QB: "Hey, I mean... my job could become a lot easier if I went to a team that had a WR like Dwayne Bowe."

GM: "We're actually cutting his diva ass. Wanted 65 million, but we said 62 million was the max. Dude's not a team player at all. You'll be throwing to Dexter McCluster, who is a much better WR and team player."

I imagine their response would be like this:

http://oi39.tinypic.com/20ff404.jpg

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-08-2012, 07:14 AM
Notice the top 4 are Black QB's , what does that say ?

That's right. Offensive linemen are racist !

Pasta Little Brioni
11-08-2012, 07:24 AM
But, but, but was told how many minutes Clady gives Denver to pass and he was best by far. Can't have ANYTHING to do with the QB's :rolleyes:

Frosty
11-08-2012, 08:55 AM
Another thread polluted by colonel moron.

Pretty sure he's a four star General moron

WhiteWhale
11-08-2012, 09:16 AM

I think Pass Blocking efficiency needs to be an officially tracked statistic. I don't think there's a better measurement of an OL's pass blocking ability.

Lzen
11-08-2012, 09:34 AM

I agree with this except that I would prefer we give both Albert and Bowe long term deals. We can get rid of Dorsey and Jackson for all I care.

Lzen
11-08-2012, 09:39 AM
[quote=Cassel's Reckoning;9097286]Bowe is part of the solution.

QUOTE]

Bowe is gone dude. I know you don't like it but get used to it. This team is about to be ripped apart. We don't have talent and are about to be rebuilding again. Maybe we will get lucky and can get a guy better than Bowe?

Carr was my favorite player. I know how you feel.

Ok, I don't get this. Why are people ignorant like this? We have talent. That is why the Chiefs were picked by many so called experts to win the division. The problems start with the GM, coaching staff, and QBs. I think this would be a great job for a good coach to walk into and be successful right away.

Lzen
11-08-2012, 09:43 AM
Pretty sure he's a major moron

FYP

Woodchuck
11-08-2012, 09:45 AM
[quote=Woodsponge Chuckpants;9097405]

Ok, I don't get this. Why are people ignorant like this? We have talent. That is why the Chiefs were picked by many so called experts to win the division. The problems start with the GM, coaching staff, and QBs. I think this would be a great job for a good coach to walk into and be successful right away.

People thought we had talent imo. I know I did. We are literally and statistically in the worst team of all time argument. Even if we have talent, the guys we were relying for leadership quit on us. That is why I see us rebuilding.

Lzen
11-08-2012, 11:06 AM
[quote=Lzen;9098069]

People thought we had talent imo. I know I did. We are literally and statistically in the worst team of all time argument. Even if we have talent, the guys we were relying for leadership quit on us. That is why I see us rebuilding.

We have seen over and over teams that have a poor record one year do well the next. Often times, this is due to a coaching and/or management change. I wanted to believe that Crennel would do better with his 2nd chance, but that was obviously a mistake. He is in way over his head.

RealSNR
11-08-2012, 11:22 AM

Not this shit again.

Did all of San Francisco's talent that they had in 2010 just "quit" then because they had a shitty head coach? I mean, the 49ers should have been smart about this and cut those worthless me-first anchors dragging the team down in Justin Smith, Pat Willis, Frank Gore, Vernon Davis, and a whole bunch of other guys.

Surely having a head coach that doesn't know his penis from a fucking garden hose doesn't have anything to do with the appearance that the team is "quitting"

Sorter
11-08-2012, 11:28 AM
I agree with this except that I would prefer we give both Albert and Bowe long term deals. We can get rid of Dorsey and Jackson for all I care.

Ideally yes.

bevischief
11-08-2012, 11:53 AM

I live with that.

Woodchuck
11-08-2012, 11:57 AM
Not this shit again.

Did all of San Francisco's talent that they had in 2010 just "quit" then because they had a shitty head coach? I mean, the 49ers should have been smart about this and cut those worthless me-first anchors dragging the team down in Justin Smith, Pat Willis, Frank Gore, Vernon Davis, and a whole bunch of other guys.

Surely having a head coach that doesn't know his penis from a ****ing garden hose doesn't have anything to do with the appearance that the team is "quitting"

Justin Smith, Frank Gore, and Pat Willis are "A" grade leaders. They are also more talented than anyone we have on our roster. Except for maybe Charles but he's not a leader like Gore is.

That's the difference man. They never quit in 2010 and they didn't allow the other guys to quit either.

Chiefnj2
11-08-2012, 11:58 AM
Isn't a team that is going to use a lot of play action or longer developing plays going to fare worse in PFF's eyes? Or QB's who are moved around?

Plus, give 3 guys a stopwatch on this board and have them keep time from the snap to the throw, you will have a differential of more than .05

RealSNR
11-08-2012, 11:59 AM
Justin Smith, Frank Gore, and Pat Willis are "A" grade leaders. They are also more talented than anyone we have on our roster. Except for maybe Charles but he's not a leader like Gore is.

That's the difference man.

Where were they in 2010?

Hiding in the corner sucking their own dicks.

Worthless. None of those guys are leaders. San Francisco should have traded or cut their asses when they had the chance.

Woodchuck
11-08-2012, 12:08 PM
Where were they in 2010?

Hiding in the corner sucking their own dicks.

Worthless. None of those guys are leaders. San Francisco should have traded or cut their asses when they had the chance.

They were 6-10 and lost 4 games by three or less points in 2010. They weren't even last in their divison dude. We are the worst team in the league and in the argument for "worst team of all time."

Should we give Cassel some more time like Harabaugh did for Alex Smith? I don't see the comparison.

cyborgtable
11-08-2012, 12:28 PM
They were 6-10 and lost 4 games by three or less points in 2010. They weren't even last in their divison dude. We are the worst team in the league and in the argument for "worst team of all time."

Should we give Cassel some more time like Harabaugh did for Alex Smith? I don't see the comparison.

Alex Smith at least has the physical ability to play the position. I'm curious as to how you would define a leader for the K.C. Chiefs this season

Woodchuck
11-08-2012, 12:32 PM
Alex Smith at least has the physical ability to play the position. I'm curious as to how you would define a leader for the K.C. Chiefs this season

I agree about the physical ability. However, Harabaugh drafted the QBOTF and then went with Smith. If that happened here, people would go crazy.

The Chiefs don't have a single leader on the field and that's my point. I would say our biggest need is a leader on both sides of the ball. Yes, we need a QB but, we need a QB that can lead. The Jets are in the same boat.

cyborgtable
11-08-2012, 12:36 PM
I agree about the physical ability. However, Harabaugh drafted the QBOTF and then went with Smith. If that happened here, people would go crazy.

The Chiefs don't have a single leader on the field and that's my point. I would say our biggest need is a leader on both sides of the ball. Yes, we need a QB but, we need a QB that can lead. The Jets are in the same boat.

What do you define to be a leader though is my question. We have no idea behind the scenes if they are pushing people in practice or in the weight room. What do you need to see to call someone a leader. I ask because leaders can only lead if the situation is right. If Pioli is as toxic as many believe, myself included, then being your prototypical leader is the opposite of leadership.

To be a leader for the current chiefs it would be hunker down, keep anyone from doing something stupid and getting canned. Be there when things get better for the players there now. Players know when their coaches are over their head, these chiefs know Romeo is garbage and know that the end of Pioli's era is near.

Leaders can be made as well as born, but even the most powerful lion can starve to death and I believe the leaderships of the chiefs have been starved by the "Patriot Way"

Rausch
11-08-2012, 01:00 PM

This.

Gannon made up for a weak arm with some decent legs and quick decision making.

Montana lost his cannon but made up for it with a perfect knowledge of the system and perfect accuracy.

Smith has much better athleticism and physical tools but just doesn't have that "3 second decision and out" mentality. He never will.

He doesn't have to. There's some damned good odds he'll end up a better Dilfer than Dilfer...

RealSNR
11-08-2012, 01:56 PM

God, you're dumb.

Hali, DJ, Flowers, Charles, Albert, and Bowe are NOT what's wrong with this team you braindead idiot. When we draft our franchise QB, we should make every attempt to keep all of these guys in KC as long as possible.

The dead weight like your boy McCluster are the pieces of shit that need to hit the fucking road.

Oh, and of course the GM and coach.

You'll see a marked improvement alone in this team simply by changing the regime and the coach to somebody who doesn't suck. If the new coach is actually GOOD, then we could see a SHARP rise in this team's fortunes provided they don't trade or ditch all of their currently good players like you're suggesting.

The morale and the spirit is low as fuck, and fucking Ray Lewis couldn't bring it back right now. No man could. There needs to be changes at the top and a QB who doesn't fucking suck ass as the starter. As soon as those things happen, we can start talking about adding "leaders" or whatever cliched vomit you want on this team.

Rausch
11-08-2012, 02:01 PM
God, you're dumb.

Hali, DJ, Flowers, Charles, Albert, and Bowe are NOT what's wrong with this team you braindead idiot. When we draft our franchise QB, we should make every attempt to keep all of these guys in KC as long as possible.

The dead weight like your boy McCluster are the pieces of shit that need to hit the ****ing road.

You'll see a marked improvement alone in this team simply by changing the regime and the coach to somebody who doesn't suck. If the new coach is actually GOOD, then we could see a SHARP rise in this team's fortunes provided they don't trade or ditch all of their currently good players like you're suggesting.

The morale and the spirit is low as ****, and ****ing Ray Lewis couldn't bring it back right now. No man could. There needs to be changes at the top and a QB who doesn't ****ing suck ass as the starter. As soon as those things happen, we can start talking about adding "leaders" or whatever cliched vomit you want on this team.

This franchise has been run into the ground and is now in the lions/browns/Jacksonville range of teams.

You can't just hire some young hopeful and expect to change things. You need an immediate and accomplished voice that can come in and demand respect...

FAX
11-08-2012, 02:03 PM
What do you define to be a leader though is my question. We have no idea behind the scenes if they are pushing people in practice or in the weight room. What do you need to see to call someone a leader. I ask because leaders can only lead if the situation is right. If Pioli is as toxic as many believe, myself included, then being your prototypical leader is the opposite of leadership.

To be a leader for the current chiefs it would be hunker down, keep anyone from doing something stupid and getting canned. Be there when things get better for the players there now. Players know when their coaches are over their head, these chiefs know Romeo is garbage and know that the end of Pioli's era is near.

Leaders can be made as well as born, but even the most powerful lion can starve to death and I believe the leaderships of the chiefs have been starved by the "Patriot Way"

The Yep Monster just belched up a large chunk of Yep after reading this deal right here.

FAX

RealSNR
11-08-2012, 02:04 PM
This franchise has been run into the ground and is now in the lions/browns/Jacksonville range of teams.

You can't just hire some young hopeful and expect to change things. You need an immediate and accomplished voice that can come in and demand respect...

Young coaches turn around terrible teams all the time. Sean Payton?

They have to be GOOD coaches. That's the key.

FAX
11-08-2012, 02:11 PM
Wow. These labels that get slapped guys must be written with Sharpies ... Haley's insane, DJ's lazy, Bowe's a diva ... on and on ...

Bowe may not be the brightest pearl in the clam shell, but he's calmed down a lot over the last couple of years and, of course, he's only the best freaking WR we've had in about a millennium. Ditching him because he's a supposed "diva" and points to the back of his jersey is absurd. At least he hasn't officially changed his to name to the "The Receiver Formally Known As #82".

FAX

Rausch
11-08-2012, 02:14 PM
Young coaches turn around terrible teams all the time. Sean Payton?

And?...

Woodchuck
11-08-2012, 02:15 PM

I am hesitant to answer this because I have already talked it to death in several threads and I should probably spare everyone the crap.

In a nutshell, a leader is a guy that visably leads on the field. By his play and/or with his voice. He's the guy that rallies the guys on the sidelines and the one they look at in the huddle. He's the guy that goes to bat for his teammates in the media and will go to the owner in times of desperation. He's the guy that was voted team captain by his teammates. He's the guy that always has their backs. He's not the guy who does his time and keeps his mouth shut imo. He's not the guy that takes a promotion or new contract and simply becomes a "yes man." Leaders aren't out for themselves. I'm not buying the "he's protecting them" pass for one minute. It doesn't work that way.

Chiefnj2
11-08-2012, 02:16 PM
And?...

Schiano has the Bucs playing hard.

Rausch
11-08-2012, 02:17 PM
Schiano has the Bucs playing hard.

Not so much.

Beyond that?...

Woodchuck
11-08-2012, 02:18 PM
God, you're dumb.

The dead weight like your boy McCluster are the pieces of shit that need to hit the ****ing road.

The morale and the spirit is low as ****, and ****ing Ray Lewis couldn't bring it back right now. No man could. There needs to be changes at the top and a QB who doesn't ****ing suck ass as the starter. As soon as those things happen, we can start talking about adding "leaders" or whatever cliched vomit you want on this team.

I disagree and I think you give them to much credit. No, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors but those vets aren't stepping up at all. I have seen some of them quit on the field. If I am a new GM, I don't want some of them. Some of the crap is going to come out on the tape if we get a new GM. I guarantee some of them will be gone at this time next year if we get a new GM.

It is far worse than you think imo. It isn't just the coaching. They are professionals.

Rausch
11-08-2012, 02:21 PM
I disagree and I think you give them to much credit. No, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors but those vets aren't stepping up at all. I have seen some of them quit on the field.

You have no fucking clue wh-...

Fuck this. Done.

http://www.oddities123.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/stupid-funny-demotivational-poster-03.jpg

Woodchuck
11-08-2012, 02:26 PM
You have no ****ing clue wh-...

**** this. Done.

I bet they will play hard against Haley.

We are 1-7 man. Listen to yourselves guys. Should we just make sure they all get to play and everyone gets a trophy? Should we just pat them on the back and tell them it doesn't matter if they win or lose it's how they play the game?

Look, it's crazy to act like someone like the vets are"protecting them." It's not freakin Schindler's List.

They are the ones on the field.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1Jh0U8KyzI

RealSNR
11-08-2012, 03:07 PM
I disagree and I think you give them to much credit. No, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors but those vets aren't stepping up at all. I have seen some of them quit on the field. If I am a new GM, I don't want some of them. Some of the crap is going to come out on the tape if we get a new GM. I guarantee some of them will be gone at this time next year if we get a new GM.

It is far worse than you think imo. It isn't just the coaching. They are professionals.

The team needs leaders. Sure.

How about a real coach and a real QB? Bowm. Problem solved.

Not every player has to be a Ray Lewis chest-thumping mong that yells and screams over everything.

Woodchuck
11-08-2012, 03:10 PM
The team needs leaders. Sure.

How about a real coach and a real QB? Bowm. Problem solved.

Not every player has to be a Ray Lewis chest-thumping mong that yells and screams over everything.

Derrick Thomas would have beaten somebodys ass by now because of the way we have lost. You are undervaluing one of the most important things imo.

You think TG would have said something to the press if Pioli was ****ing with the young guys? I totally do. He would have gone to bat for them.

We need a GM, Coach, and a QB but we better get some leaders on the field too.

cyborgtable
11-08-2012, 03:21 PM
Derrick Thomas would have beaten somebodys ass by now because of the way we have lost. You are undervaluing one of the most important things imo.

You think TG would have said something to the press if Pioli was ****ing with the young guys? I totally do. He would have gone to bat for them.

So Green says something in the media and gets canned. What good is done by that other than another team in need of a QB picks him up, it wouldn't help any players on the team and you are packing your bags to go somewhere else.

If Tamba Hali or Derrick Johnson did it now plenty of teams looking for passrushers would take them in a heartbeat. Pioli wouldn't stand for it and would cut or trade their asses in a heartbeat because it goes against the "Patriot Way" that he loves so much.

I agree leadership is needed but I think you don't understand how fucked up Pioli has made the place.

Woodchuck
11-08-2012, 03:29 PM
So Green says something in the media and gets canned. What good is done by that other than another team in need of a QB picks him up, it wouldn't help any players on the team and you are packing your bags to go somewhere else.

If Tamba Hali or Derrick Johnson did it now plenty of teams looking for passrushers would take them in a heartbeat. Pioli wouldn't stand for it and would cut or trade their asses in a heartbeat because it goes against the "Patriot Way" that he loves so much.

I agree leadership is needed but I think you don't understand how ****ed up Pioli has made the place.

I was talking about Gonzalez but Green works to. There is no way they get canned.

I think I do understand man. I worked for a guy just like him for three years and I watch my firends working for him every day across the street.

People thought the supervisors were pussies because they are/were in a position to say something and never have. They simply take their paycheck and cash it. They were once our friends and now people loathe them. They were good people and completely sold out. Why did they take the position?

I respect your opinion but, I see it differently. maybe you are right and I am wrong? All I know is that the supervisors at my work don't speak out because it's a bad economy. These guys are getting paid millions. Also, these guys were chosen to be leaders (captains) by their co-workers. They can't just "check out." They should have never accepted if that's how they were going to be.

Wouldn't a normal team have had a players only meeting by now man? A team with leaders who cared would imo...

cyborgtable
11-08-2012, 03:33 PM
I was talking about Gonzalez but Green works to. There is no way they get canned.

I think I do understand man. I worked for a guy just like him for three years and I watch my firends working for him every day across the street.

People thought the supervisors were pussies because they are/were in a position to say something and never have. They simply take their paycheck and cash it. They were once our friends and now people loathe them. They were good people and completely sold out. Why did they take the position?

I respect your opinion but, I see it differently. maybe you are right and I am wrong? All I know is that the supervisors at my work don't speak out because it's a bad economy. These guys are getting paid millions. Also, these guys were chosen to be leaders (captains) by their co-workers. They can't just "check out."

If their not going to get canned why be afraid to talk. Either these players are raging morons and complete chicken shits, which you can't make it to the league if your a chicken shit unless your name is Casshole. Either they know their done if they try to do anything or they are stupid babys. I highly doubt all 52 people are the latter

RealSNR
11-08-2012, 03:33 PM

Okay. Then go get some. Their leadership will be fucking worthless if they aren't supported by great play from guys like Bowe, Hali, Flowers, and DJ. Those are all GOOD players. They're GOOD at playing football.

Do you understand this? Do you understand the concept that good football teams are good because the players are good? So if you're a football team with some good players but still suck, the solution isn't to get rid of all the good players. You need as many good players as possible. To play good football.

I'm going to recommend that you listen to Romeo Crennel. He's a football philosopher. The guy once said, "PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL."

Do you understand?

Woodchuck
11-08-2012, 03:51 PM
If their not going to get canned why be afraid to talk. Either these players are raging morons and complete chicken shits, which you can't make it to the league if your a chicken shit unless your name is Casshole. Either they know their done if they try to do anything or they are stupid babys. I highly doubt all 52 people are the latter

You missing the point man. It's none of your reasons. The reason is that they just don't give a ****. They don't care about winning. Pioli gave one or two guys second contracts who don't give a shit.

Okay. Then go get some. Their leadership will be ****ing worthless if they aren't supported by great play from guys like Bowe, Hali, Flowers, and DJ. Those are all GOOD players. They're GOOD at playing football.

Do you understand this? Do you understand the concept that good football teams are good because the players are good? So if you're a football team with some good players but still suck, the solution isn't to get rid of all the good players. You need as many good players as possible. To play good football.

I'm going to recommend that you listen to Romeo Crennel. He's a football philosopher. The guy once said, "PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL."

Do you understand?

I do and I completely understand. The problem is that some of them have failed at being leaders. They can't just step aside for someone else if you are going to change the culture man. This isn't madden and this team has no chemistry or identity. On paper what you are saying is true.

However, there is no resentment or emotion on paper.

If it's like my work, the damage is done man. The resentment will always be there from the guys that aren't captains.

Look man, take DJ for example. Did he ever care before that new contract came up? Does he care about winning now? Why wouldn't he call a players only meeting and get shit worked out if he wanted to win? Listen to his post game quotes. They are the same as they were five years ago. I am tired of hearing it. By no means am I blaming all of this on him but, he has got to own some of it and he never does. Just like Cassel.

I see your point and do think it would hypothetically work. It's just that in my experience it's different. Can you see where I am coming from?

cyborgtable
11-08-2012, 04:22 PM
You missing the point man. It's none of your reasons. The reason is that they just don't give a ****. They don't care about winning. Pioli gave one or two guys second contracts who don't give a shit.

I do and I completely understand. The problem is that some of them have failed at being leaders. They can't just step aside for someone else if you are going to change the culture man. This isn't madden and this team has no chemistry or identity. On paper what you are saying is true.

However, there is no resentment or emotion on paper.

If it's like my work, the damage is done man. The resentment will always be there from the guys that aren't captains.

Look man, take DJ for example. Did he ever care before that new contract came up? Does he care about winning now? Why wouldn't he call a players only meeting and get shit worked out if he wanted to win? Listen to his post game quotes. They are the same as they were five years ago. I am tired of hearing it. By no means am I blaming all of this on him but, he has got to own some of it and he never does. Just like Cassel.

I see your point and do think it would hypothetically work. It's just that in my experience it's different. Can you see where I am coming from?

How does your brain function well enough for you to breath.

Fish
11-08-2012, 04:33 PM

LMAO

He is an enigma of ignorance......

Frosty
11-08-2012, 04:39 PM

Autonomous functions like breathing are controlled by the reptilian brain.

Apparently, the reptilian brain also controls posting on forums in the case of DimBob.

Easy 6
11-08-2012, 06:51 PM
Bobmult is a pure masochist, he's feeding off the abuse.

Its like Tyler Durden giggling and spewing blood as the mobster beats him half to death in the basement.

I often like the way he pleads his "lets be civil" case, then he goes and says something insane again.

cyborgtable
11-08-2012, 06:56 PM

Its like Tyler Durden giggling and spewing blood as the mobster beats him half to death in the basement.

I often like the way he pleads his "lets be civil" case, then he goes and says something insane again.

Maybe he really is Pioli, I've heard it before here but it makes perfect sense. Keeps spouting these guys don't want to win and we don't have any leaders. It's almost like he believes every player needs to be a self motivated leader and he has fighting trying to prove taking a qb number 1 is the wrong move.

He could be doing everything in his power to stop this message board and thus, in his mind, the SOC movement.

Easy 6
11-08-2012, 07:19 PM
Maybe he really is Pioli, I've heard it before here but it makes perfect sense. Keeps spouting these guys don't want to win and we don't have any leaders. It's almost like he believes every player needs to be a self motivated leader and he has fighting trying to prove taking a qb number 1 is the wrong move.

He could be doing everything in his power to stop this message board and thus, in his mind, the SOC movement.

As deranged as the Don is, he isnt bob.

Bob reminds me of the lombardi radio clip... exposing a few already known truths, mixed with MUCH horseshit in bobs case... then subtly, or not so subtly in bobs case, trying to whitewash them.

RealSNR
11-08-2012, 08:00 PM

I love when he gets all self-righteous and says shit like, "Screw you it's my opinion and you're not going to shut me up. Seems like you guys are just afraid of me telling the truth and shattering your homeristic view of this team."

Complete with all kinds of awful spelling errors, of course.

RealSNR
11-08-2012, 08:01 PM
I learned from Woodchuck that Jim Harabauh got a bad case of gang green when he went to collage

Brianfo
11-08-2012, 10:37 PM

Careful now. Dont be realistic.

Brianfo
11-08-2012, 10:40 PM
God, you're dumb.

Whos the idiot?? Look in the mirror.

RealSNR
11-09-2012, 12:31 AM
I thought you were leaving forever because everybody was mean to you.

Makes sense that you like BlackTurd

kcxiv
11-09-2012, 12:35 AM

The same Derrick Thomas who when the Chiefs got their ass beat grabbed SHannon Sharpes facemask and completely lost it? lead that way?

Derrick Thomas, as much as i loved him as a player wasnt that guy imo. He was just a great damn player that made some plays, but that team never went a ****ing place either. I dont really know what the difference is between 10-6 and losing in the first round of the play offs or going 1-16 and not making the play offs. Its both failure to me unless you reach the damn Superbowl. Which he never did in his illustrious Career! He's my second fav player of all time. First goes to my boy Erik Dickerson!

WhiteWhale
11-09-2012, 08:26 AM

"We drafted you. Play for us or sit out the year and re-enter the draft."

We're not recruiting these guys. We draft them, they play.

milkman
11-10-2012, 11:45 AM
The same Derrick Thomas who when the Chiefs got their ass beat grabbed SHannon Sharpes facemask and completely lost it? lead that way?

Derrick Thomas, as much as i loved him as a player wasnt that guy imo. He was just a great damn player that made some plays, but that team never went a ****ing place either. I dont really know what the difference is between 10-6 and losing in the first round of the play offs or going 1-16 and not making the play offs. Its both failure to me unless you reach the damn Superbowl. Which he never did in his illustrious Career! He's my second fav player of all time. First goes to my boy Erik Dickerson!

Teams like the Ravens, the Bucs, and the '85 Bears were anomalies.

They combined historically good defense with outstanding running games to overcome the lack of talent at QB.

While DT did have the meltdown against the Donkeys, he was absolutely the team leader on those Chiefs teams.

His enthusiasm and desire was contagious and inspiring.

The 90s Chiefs fed off of his emotion.

The problem then is the same as it is now.

Those Chiefs couldn't win in the playoffs because of coaching and QB.

The difference is that Marty, while quite possibly the worst playoff coach in history, was also one of the best regular season coaches ever.