PDA

View Full Version : Poop Caught on video Pizza delivery man urinates on door

R8RFAN
11-08-2012, 08:59 AM
<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/53079000?badge=0" width="500" height="283" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe> <p><a href="http://vimeo.com/53079000">Caught on video Pizza delivery man urinates on door</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user11086092"></a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

Chiefs=Champions
11-08-2012, 09:06 AM
Single mother

R8RFAN
11-08-2012, 09:07 AM
Should be preparing her own food if she can't afford to pay properly, gas is 4 bucks a gallon

Woodchuck
11-08-2012, 09:08 AM
Good for him. The fat bitch should have gotten off the couch and picked the damn thing up if she couldn't tip. Too bad he got caught.

R8RFAN
11-08-2012, 09:09 AM
Looks like she needs to lay off the bread to me

Woodchuck
11-08-2012, 09:10 AM
Hell, he might have taken a blow job?

R8RFAN
11-08-2012, 09:11 AM
Cut a big toenail off and put it on the biggest slice in the box because you know she will be on that one

Woodchuck
11-08-2012, 09:15 AM
When I was a kid, If I knew I was going to a place that stiffed and they ordered drinks, I would shake the fuck out them all the way there.

Bob Dole
11-08-2012, 09:32 AM
If you can't afford to tip the delivery person, drag your fat ass down to the fucking store and pick it up yourself.

King_Chief_Fan
11-08-2012, 09:36 AM
Should be preparing her own food if she can't afford to pay properly, gas is 4 bucks a gallon

anyone who thinks they can make a living delivering pizza is delusional.

What does the pizza joint actually pay for the driver?

BullJunkandIron
11-08-2012, 09:37 AM
She's lucky he only did #1.

R8RFAN
11-08-2012, 09:38 AM

Back in the 80's I would make over 10 bucks an hour to deliver pizzas part time, and my full time job only paid a little better than 6 bucks an hour... Don't know how that translates these days.

BlackHelicopters
11-08-2012, 09:52 AM
In undergrad, made minimum wage and tips delivering pies. Pretty good actually. Plus all the pizza we wanted, and was baked every night delivering the pizza. Good ole days.

ForeverChiefs58
11-08-2012, 09:53 AM
I might worry about ordering from that place again. He probably has friends still there. She is probably getting someones balls rubbed all over her pizza.

I always make it a rule to be very nice to anyone who serves me food.

I have been with my wife out and she was going to complain about the service. I had to explain why it isn't always the best idea to complain BEFORE you get your food. Waiting untill after can be the difference between just bad service or spending all day in the bathroom.

Woodchuck
11-08-2012, 09:54 AM

I made $15 - $20 an hour doing it in the 90's. It will put wear and tear on your car though. You need to do it as a side job or for a short time or else you will lose money.

R8RFAN
11-08-2012, 09:55 AM
I made $15 - $20 an hour doing it in the 90's. It will put wear and tear on your car though. You need to do it as a side job or for a short time or else you will lose money.

what you do is get a 200k beater to do a job like that

gblowfish
11-08-2012, 10:00 AM
If you can't come up with a couple bucks to tip the driver, you should go pick it up, or not order pizza at all. If you're that poor, you can make $10 go a lot farther at a grocery store than at Pizza Hut.

Imon Yourside
11-08-2012, 10:19 AM
Dumb bitch should have picked it up, I'm sure she stiffs all the time. That being said in my experience I never pissed on anyones door. There are other ways to take care of this thing including horrible service, I would always take those last that didn't tip or tell them it would be an extra half hour for delivery. ;)

stevenidol
11-08-2012, 10:22 AM

I made $8 an hour plus about $40-50 in tips on a 4 hour shift. If I worked an 8 hour shift I would usually make over $100 in tips. None of the tips were ever claimed.

MahiMike
11-08-2012, 10:23 AM
did she buy $138 worth of pizza?

Imon Yourside
11-08-2012, 10:23 AM
I made $8 an hour plus about $40-50 in tips on a 4 hour shift. If I worked an 8 hour shift I would usually make over $100 in tips. None of the tips were ever claimed.

When I left a few years ago they had dropped drivers down to $4.25 an hour and business was half of what it used to be.

Discuss Thrower
11-08-2012, 10:30 AM
Good to know Hootie's alive and not taking anyone's shit.

FAX
11-08-2012, 10:32 AM
I have often wondered why God invented houseflies and revolting, abhorrent, loathsome entities like that thing in the video. Everything about that nauseating glob of flesh is repulsive ... its voice, its hair, its stupid face ... everything. Were I a pizza delivery person, I would have urinated that morbid, talking whale, too.

FAX

TinyEvel
11-08-2012, 10:34 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Z-qV9wVGb38" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

R8RFAN
11-08-2012, 10:36 AM
a hot little ceasars is 5 bucks

L.A. Chieffan
11-08-2012, 10:36 AM
Whats a Puzza hut?

Imon Yourside
11-08-2012, 10:38 AM
a hot little ceasars is 5 bucks

Yup, but they don't deliver anymore. That would require that fat ass to get up and leave her apartment.

FAX
11-08-2012, 10:39 AM
Good to know Hootie's alive and not taking anyone's shit.

Speaking of which ...

I have nothing but admiration for our fabulously talented mods. With the exception of Mr. Phobia, they do a fantastic job that, far too often, goes both unnoticed and under-appreciated.

However, I don't understand why Mr. Hootie can no longer come out to play while Mr. BlackBob is allowed to remain a Planeteer in good standing ... especially after Mr. BlackBob's threats to sue everybody and call down ball lightning upon the server.

I guess I just don't understand the standards used to determine which posters are acceptable and which are not. Then again, maybe I just miss Mr. Hootie and would like to see him and Mr. BlackBob discuss the meaning of life over a couple of beers.

FAX

Woodchuck
11-08-2012, 10:41 AM
Maybe because I never made threats to sue everybody? I have already said this several times.

stevenidol
11-08-2012, 10:41 AM
When I left a few years ago they had dropped drivers down to $4.25 an hour and business was half of what it used to be.

I stopped 6 years ago. I still know people that are working at Pizza Hut where I worked, so that sucks for them if that's true.

Imon Yourside
11-08-2012, 10:44 AM
I stopped 6 years ago. I still know people that are working at Pizza Hut where I worked, so that sucks for them if that's true.

It was really good in the late 90's, but really went to crap then. Good thing I opened my own business as i'm sure i couldn't support a family if I still worked there.

bobbything
11-08-2012, 10:45 AM
Back in the 80's I would make over 10 bucks an hour to deliver pizzas part time, and my full time job only paid a little better than 6 bucks an hour... Don't know how that translates these days.

Picking the year 1985, $10/hr, adjusted for inflation, is equivalent to about $20.50 per hour.

$6 per hour would be $12.34 per hour.

Johnny Vegas
11-08-2012, 10:48 AM
what gets me is she knew she didn't have enough to tip and ordered delivery anyways. They way I see it when people handle your food and you get it fast, warm, correct order, and it consistently meets your satisfaction every time you order fucking leave a tip. There are too many times the quality of a service drops because the reinforcement for good service is very inconsistent. Leaves no incentive to offer good service or a consistent quality product. Who am I kidding its fucking pizza hut. yuck!

Beef Supreme
11-08-2012, 10:48 AM
Single mom, sorry.

Heh. Not only does she not tip, she goes on the news and tells everyone she doesn't tip. Good luck getting a decent pizza for the rest of your life, sweetheart.

King_Chief_Fan
11-08-2012, 10:54 AM
Speaking of which ...

I have nothing but admiration for our fabulously talented mods. With the exception of Mr. Phobia, they do a fantastic job that, far too often, goes both unnoticed and under-appreciated.

However, I don't understand why Mr. Hootie can no longer come out to play while Mr. BlackBob is allowed to remain a Planeteer in good standing ... especially after Mr. BlackBob's threats to sue everybody and call down ball lightning upon the server.

I guess I just don't understand the standards used to determine which posters are acceptable and which are not. Then again, maybe I just miss Mr. Hootie and would like to see him and Mr. BlackBob discuss the meaning of life over a couple of beers.

FAX

Mr. Fax, should we tip the mods so that they do a better job?

King_Chief_Fan
11-08-2012, 10:59 AM

well, that isn't bad. based on your numbers a 5 day a week 8 hour shift would be in neighborhood of $43K (Including tips)before taxes, you would only pay tax on roughlly $17K. Well you wouldn't be shitting in tall cotton, but a single guy with a roof over his head could survive.

Bump
11-08-2012, 11:03 AM
I like how she's trying to act innocent. fuck that fat ass bitch. You can afford $2 more, than guess what? you can't afford a fucking pizza. People disgust me.

Woodchuck
11-08-2012, 11:03 AM

Mr. Fax tips us all every day with his brilliant insight. LOL

R8RFAN
11-08-2012, 11:05 AM
Back in the day we got Hourly + Mileage + Tips

They would pay off your mileage daily and of course you had your tips so you would always have some money.

I worked for Dominos
If you delivered 1-10 pizzas it was like you earned 6.00% of the money you brought in 11-20 .25% more and it worked like that.

They had a pizza truck but you never wanted to drive it because when you did you did not get paid mileage... They had an Isuzu pickup and it was the toughest truck I ever seen in my life and I seen many naked chicks during my time as a delivery boy... I even got laid at one house (kinda knew her) Ahh memories..

Woodchuck
11-08-2012, 11:09 AM
I worked at Domino's and got paid mileage too. We got 10 cents a mile back in the 90's. You got 14 cents a mile if you put a sign on your car.

Later, I worked at a different Domino's and got $1 a delivery in gas mileage. We got $1.25 if it was more than four miles.

T-Town
11-08-2012, 11:15 AM
Good for him! If she can't afford to tip then drive your fat ass down there to pick it up. Is she a single mom? I can't imagine someone being drunk enough. :eek:

BTW what is a Puzza Hut?

vailpass
11-08-2012, 11:19 AM
Speaking of which ...

FAX

There's more truth than poetry here...

El Jefe
11-08-2012, 11:20 AM
Good for him. The fat bitch should have gotten off the couch and picked the damn thing up if she couldn't tip. Too bad he got caught.

THIS.

BoneKrusher
11-08-2012, 11:37 AM
Looks like she needs to lay off the bread to me

:clap:

FAX
11-08-2012, 11:43 AM

I don't see that we have much choice. It's either that or spend the days hosing down the login page.

FAX

durtyrute
11-08-2012, 11:51 AM
Whats a Puzza hut?

I was wondering if I was the only one that saw that.

Puzza Hut!!ROFLROFLROFL

Say it out loud. Puzza HutROFLROFLROFL

Fish
11-08-2012, 11:56 AM
Whats a Puzza hut?

It's that section between her belly and her ass....

suds79
11-08-2012, 12:00 PM
I wonder if this chick is embarrassed at all.

If you can't afford to tip the delivery man, get off your fat @$$ and pick it up.

Simple as that.

He got what he deserves but she really needs to check herself a little.

doomy3
11-08-2012, 12:10 PM
Speaking of which ...

FAX

No kidding. Very weird how Hootie could annoy the mods so bad to get on the short leash and then banned, but guys like BlackBob don't somehow.

Woodchuck
11-08-2012, 12:19 PM
No kidding. Very weird how Hootie could annoy the mods so bad to get on the short leash and then banned, but guys like BlackBob don't somehow.

I would love to have beers with hootie and discuss the meaning of life. It's sad when people get banned. So many people here were banned from somewhere else.

tooge
11-08-2012, 12:28 PM
if you don't have money to tip the driver, don't order the pizza, period. She should take her $8 along with her fat ass and ugly assed pig face and go to the grocery store and buy a frozen pizza for $6. what a piece of shit. She's breathing our air for pete's sake.

Donger
11-08-2012, 12:35 PM
I don't condone his reaction, but I also don't think you should order a pizza knowing that you don't have enough for the tip.

BIG_DADDY
11-08-2012, 12:37 PM
if you don't have money to tip the driver, don't order the pizza, period. She should take her $8 along with her fat ass and ugly assed pig face and go to the grocery store and buy a frozen pizza for $6. what a piece of shit. She's breathing our air for pete's sake.

ROFL

Rausch
11-08-2012, 12:40 PM
if you don't have money to tip the driver, don't order the pizza, period.

Beware, if you are a delivery driver and show up with the wrong pizza and it's cold I will urinate on you.

Imon Yourside
11-08-2012, 12:41 PM
Beware, if you are a delivery driver and show up with the wrong pizza and it's cold I will urinate on you.

or bitch and whine that it's 1 minute late while it's snowing and you should receive a free one everytime you order.

Imon Yourside
11-08-2012, 12:49 PM
The most aggravating things about being a driver

Welcome to this site's gripe section. The following are the worst customers in the world. We hope they will dwindle to a very small number as more people read about this.

1. People who don't tip.

2. People who tip coins from the next highest dollar.

3. People who write a check for the next highest dollar.

4. People who fill out a credit / debit card for the next highest dollar.

5. People who blame the driver because it was late.

6. People who mention bad weather and don't tip.

7. People who compliment for timely delivery and don't tip.

8. People who compliment the pizza and don't tip.

9. So-called verbal tips.

10. The driver was given the wrong address.

11. People who get angry with the driver on wrong orders.

12. People who promise to tip next time but never do.

13. People who say "Have a nice day" when they don't tip.

14. People who say "Don't worry about the change."

15. People who don't let you step inside during bad weather.

16. People who don't shovel the snow or clear the ice.

17. People who complain about your driving.

18. People who think drivers are stupid.

19. People who taunt the driver.

20. People who show a lot of money and don't tip.

21. People who think the driver is a change machine.

22. No house numbers.

23. People who say, "We were here the whole time."

24. People who make prank orders.

25. People who short change you.

26. A religious tract instead of the tip.

27. People who blame high prices on the driver.

28. The two run maximum rule.

29. Sexual harassment from the customer.

30. People who want to have a conversation with the driver.

31. People who ignore the importance of tips.

http://tipthepizzaguy.com/gothrough/things.htm

ROFL the word TIP is in there a LOT.

Rausch
11-08-2012, 12:49 PM
or bitch and whine that it's 1 minute late while it's snowing and you should receive a free one everytime you order.

No, I have a standard rule:

1) Order is perfect and fast = $5.
2)Order is incorrect but driver is ameable =$3.
3) Food is wrong + delivery guy is late and idiot = nothing.

Wrong toppings are not the driver's fault. He brings you a warm pie he's done his job. The toppings being a bit off is most likely the cook but could be him/her delivering the wrong pie.

I tend to forgive the delivery guy because the cook line is where they keep the idiots and push anyone with any intelligence to deliver...

Imon Yourside
11-08-2012, 12:51 PM
No, I have a standard rule:

1) Order is perfect and fast = $5.
2)Order is incorrect but driver is ameable =$3.
3) Food is wrong + delivery guy is late and idiot = nothing.

Wrong toppings are not the driver's fault. He brings you a warm pie he's done his job. The toppings being a bit off is most likely the cook but could be him/her delivering the wrong pie.

I tend to forgive the delivery guy because the cook line is where they keep the idiots and push anyone with any intelligence to deliver...

I was mentioning my biggest gripe from when I delivered. We had a certain number of people that thought we were there to give them free stuff.

Phobia
11-08-2012, 12:52 PM
Speaking of which ...

FAX

The difference is that Mr. Blackbob is on his first second chance. But if somebody catches Mr. Blackbob violating our policies, I'd be happy to pull the plug.

Lumpy
11-08-2012, 12:53 PM
29. Sexual harassment from the customer.

My mom is guilty of that one. ROFL

Rausch
11-08-2012, 12:54 PM
I was mentioning my biggest gripe from when I delivered. We had a certain number of people that thought we were there to give them free stuff.

No, you assumed I was a low tipping rube.

And that post was directed towards me.

So I elaborated...

Imon Yourside
11-08-2012, 12:56 PM
No, you assumed I was a low tipping rube.

And that post was directed towards me.

So I elaborated...

Not really, I knew your post was a joke.

Phobia
11-08-2012, 05:53 PM

Hootie raised that same point recently through email and asked to come back. Mods voted. It wasn't unanimous but he's not coming back. It's strange though. There's nothing preventing him from coming back as a mult as long as he stays under the radar, just like every other banned person.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-08-2012, 06:07 PM
Speaking of which ...

FAX

Yup, it's a strange place sometimes.

Iowanian
11-08-2012, 06:09 PM
I wonder if OMAHA OMAHA would sex her?

That wasn't a Matt Cassel check down.........that was her giant cooter echo.

FAX
11-08-2012, 06:10 PM
Hootie raised that same point recently through email and asked to come back. Mods voted. It wasn't unanimous but he's not coming back. It's strange though. There's nothing preventing him from coming back as a mult as long as he stays under the radar, just like every other banned person.

I think it would be difficult for Mr. Hootie to disguise himself. Plus, he strikes me as a person who would prefer death to multing. It's a matter of honor. And Mr. Hootie honor is a sacred trust.

FAX

Phobia
11-08-2012, 06:11 PM
Yup, it's a strange place sometimes.

Not really. When somebody screws up once and sends a passionate, sincere email explaining how they learned their lesson we generally show some mercy the first time, second time, and sometimes even the third and fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh times.

When they're militant and unremorseful, we don't really go out of our way for them. It's kind of the way it works everywhere else in the entire world.

Phobia
11-08-2012, 06:12 PM
I think it would be difficult for Mr. Hootie to disguise himself. Plus, he strikes me as a person who would prefer death to multing. It's a matter of honor. And Mr. Hootie honor is a sacred trust.

FAX

For that, Mr. Hootie has my respect. He scores points for it.

DeezNutz
11-08-2012, 06:14 PM
So that land whale still hasn't cleaned up the piss?

FAX
11-08-2012, 06:15 PM
The difference is that Mr. Blackbob is on his first second chance. But if somebody catches Mr. Blackbob violating our policies, I'd be happy to pull the plug.

Ah ... well, that makes sense.

I suppose it is true that Mr. Hootie is a multiple violator. Meanwhile, I shall keep a weather eye on Mr. BlackBob's actions.

Ever alert, I stand prepared to report the truth and nothing but the truth, so help me Salma Hayek.

FAX

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
11-08-2012, 06:31 PM
The map shows Puzza Hut! :)

threebag
11-08-2012, 06:34 PM
Hell, he might have taken a blow job?

B I G girls give better head. It's because they are hungry.

FAX
11-08-2012, 06:39 PM
You know ... I don't like any aspect of this story. The pizza delivery guy was in the wrong, but the thing that lives in the apartment deserved it ... that, and much more ...

However, as bad as this was, it's way better than the door delivery guy urinating in your pizza.

FAX

11-08-2012, 06:50 PM
I don't know why anyone does delivery on pizza. How hard is it to just drive a mile or two to pick it up. Saves you nearly 5 bucks when you don't have to deal with delivery fees and tips.

Gravedigger
11-08-2012, 06:51 PM
I deliver pizzas as my second job and I can say that he went over the line but that woman is the norm for customers. They say, "Oh I didn't have enough money for the tip." and "Maybe you shouldn't be delivering pizzas." Customers often have a sense of entitlement that is brought along by the companies kissing their ass. At first I thought, fine she's just a woman who didn't tip, but then the part where she says "Is he going to come back and clean it up." and the news lady says she expects more than just his job. Honestly, do you really expect a person who lost their job to come back and clean it up? Are you that naive to the way the world works? If he didn't give a shit about peeing on your front door what the hell makes you think he'll come back and clean it up? I guarantee you that she was looking for free pizza as well, they always do. People always talk big about tipping, saying they tip so well, I can't tell you how many times I get to a house within 30 minutes all the way on the outside of our border and no matter how large the order is they'll give me a dollar or two. People don't reward speediness like they should, or fast efficient deliveries, they'll comment on the steam coming out of the box or "Wow that was fast!" but when it comes down to it a cheap person will always be a cheap person, then when their friends are talking about being good tippers they'll jump into the conversation saying they're exceptional and they aren't. Your friends, my friends, some if not most lie to you.

ThaVirus
11-08-2012, 07:17 PM
I don't know why anyone does delivery on pizza. How hard is it to just drive a mile or two to pick it up. Saves you nearly 5 bucks when you don't have to deal with delivery fees and tips.

Its America, dude. We're all fat, lazy pieces of shit.

DeezNutz
11-08-2012, 09:14 PM
Its America, dude. We're all fat, lazy pieces of shit.

Not on CP.

Bwana
11-08-2012, 09:21 PM
The ditch pig is lucky he didn't take a dump by her door.

ChiTown
11-08-2012, 09:36 PM
Hey, she ordered the #1, and he held the onions.....

Brock
11-08-2012, 09:47 PM

Wow, nearly 5 bucks. Imagine what you could do with that.

Ming the Merciless
11-08-2012, 09:48 PM
fuck that bitch, id piss on her door too

bricks
11-08-2012, 10:12 PM
I'm sorry but if you are going to piss on somebody's door because they didn't give you a $2 tip, you're a ****ing loser.

If that guy did that to my door step, I'd bust his legs.

Deberg_1990
11-08-2012, 10:18 PM
I always call and do a carry out so I don't have to tip.

Iowanian
11-08-2012, 10:19 PM
That fupa is definitely greasy enough to be pan crust.

Brock
11-08-2012, 10:20 PM
I always call and do a carry out so I don't have to tip.

You sound like a real cheapass.

FAX
11-08-2012, 10:23 PM
I'm sorry but if you are going to piss on somebody's door because they didn't give you a $2 tip, you're a ****ing loser.

If that guy did that to my door step, I'd bust his legs.

It wasn't real smart, that's for sure, Mr. bricks. He was obviously upset, though, and I suppose he was just letting off a little stream.

Still, based upon the demeanor of that horrendous thing that lives in the apartment, the situation could easily have escalated.

But apparently, the pizza guy is a student of the great guru Clive "Baba" Sevrenson who told us to "Make water, not war".

FAX

Lumpy
11-08-2012, 10:23 PM
Why doesn't SHE just go piss on HIS door? No, instead she runs to the media for attention.

THIS is what it is wrong w/ America, people!

FAX
11-08-2012, 10:25 PM
"Who is that tinkling at my door ...?"

FAX

Lumpy
11-08-2012, 10:26 PM
"Who is that tinkling at my door ...?"

FAX

Hey, Fax...

Knock, knock...

FAX
11-08-2012, 10:26 PM
"Hey lady ... I got your pee-zza right here."

FAX

FAX
11-08-2012, 10:27 PM
Hey, Fax...

Knock, knock...

*completely fearful of what may happen but was born a total sucker*

Who's there, Ms. Lumpy?

FAX

Brock
11-08-2012, 10:31 PM
"Hey lady ... I got your pee-zza right here."

FAX

and heeere's the pepperoni

Lumpy
11-08-2012, 10:35 PM
*completely fearful of what may happen but was born a total sucker*

Who's there, Ms. Lumpy?

FAX

PISS

Johnny Vegas
11-08-2012, 10:37 PM
wtf is going on here

Lumpy
11-08-2012, 10:40 PM
wtf is going on here

Horrible knock, knock joke. It was funnier in my mind. :hmmm:

I hate when that happens. LMAO

KChiefer
11-08-2012, 10:43 PM
I once had a family that lived in a nice subdivision pay me ~$20 in a combination of rolled and loose change. If you're wondering if they tipped, you know the answer.

Sure I had my cheapskates, and I would open their box and roll down the windows in my car so their food would be ice cold and would deliver to anyone else first, but the people that really burnt my balls were the ones that would stiff me when they'd order from their work. Sometimes you'd have to wait 10mins just for someone to find them.

FAX
11-08-2012, 10:49 PM
Great. Piss has come a'callin'.

FAX

Nickel D
11-08-2012, 10:52 PM
Y'all heard the apartment manager say it: He was "...doing his duty."

Can't fault a dude for doing his duty while on the job.

TimeForWasp
11-08-2012, 11:20 PM
Piss pour pizza.

fire_egoli
11-09-2012, 01:02 AM
Why doesn't SHE just go piss on HIS door? No, instead she runs to the media for attention.

THIS is what it is wrong w/ America, people!

:shake:

Lumpy
11-09-2012, 01:35 AM
:shake:

Yeah, you're probably right. That might be a bit psychotic, huh? Kind of like stalking someone on a message board.

Speaking of which...

Stop bumping Bugeater's threads, psycho! :mad:

BillSelfsTrophycase
11-09-2012, 01:37 AM
The most aggravating things about being a driver

22. No house numbers.

This should be #1

Phobia
11-09-2012, 01:39 AM
Yeah, you're probably right. That might be a bit psychotic, huh? Kind of like stalking someone on a message board.

Speaking of which...

Stop bumping Bugeater's threads, psycho! :mad:

If we see that moron again, just tell me please. I've banned him 10x.

Jive Ass
11-09-2012, 01:44 AM
PUZZA HUT

Lumpy
11-09-2012, 01:47 AM
If we see that moron again, just tell me please. I've banned him 10x.

Will do.

ThaVirus
11-10-2012, 12:46 PM
That fat slut is a fucking idiot.

The only pizza delivery job I've ever had was at a mom and pop shop. I got minimum wage ($7.25) plus tips. It was located in one of the best areas you could deliver to (I had delivered to Shaq, Tiger Woods, Dwight Howard, Ken Griffey Jr., Grant Hill and Warren Sapp at some point) so combined with the $1 cut I got from every delivery fee, I averaged about $5 per delivery. Depending on the night you could take anywhere from one to four deliveries in an hour. Needless to say, I made decent money to ride around in my whip listening to music all day. Most times, after I accounted for the gas I spent, I'd make anywhere from $12-20 an hour.

With that said, I've been stiffed before and it really had a way of pissing me off. The only times I could even slightly let it go was when you delivered to young kids and foreigners because they just aren't aware of tipping. But if you're American, then you're just a fucking scumbag. It really just comes down to principle if you think about it. A delivery driver SPENDS MONEY offering home delivery service. If you don't tip him, not only did he miss out on MAKING money, he also LOST money in gas and wear and tear on his vehicle.

Knowingly not tipping your delivery driver is a reprehensible act.

Bwana
11-10-2012, 01:29 PM
Knowingly not tipping your delivery driver is a reprehensible act.

Yep have to agree. If someone won't tip they should just pass on ordering pizza, stay home and eat mac and cheese from the dollar store.