PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Steelers fan bet with me: Kansas City (+28)

MMXcalibur
11-09-2012, 01:32 AM
Yes, I was given 28 points. Beer is on the line, so everyone wins in the end....but still, 28 freaking points.

....I wish I could go back in time and kick my own ass for picking to follow these sad sacks of shit. This organization is like a goddamn dumpster fire and it's incredibly sad that I have to hope the opponent blows out Kansas City enough so that it grabs the attention of the national media. If the bullshit that's festering in Kansas City was happening in New York or Chicago, ESPN would have already run a "30 for 30" about it.

Of all the seasons for the NHL to lock out, it had to be this abortion.

Phobia
11-09-2012, 01:34 AM
I asked a friend for 60. He offered 10. I passed.

gurus_calfes
11-09-2012, 02:01 AM
I asked a friend for 60. He offered 10. I passed.

dumb

gurus_calfes
11-09-2012, 02:01 AM
you unban the IP i quit making mult accounts. deal?

Simply Red
11-09-2012, 02:06 AM

blowy ou to bits.

Phobia
11-09-2012, 02:32 AM

No thanks. It's a whole lot easier for me to lock it down and blow away all your crap than it is for you to keep getting new IP's and registering new email accounts and CP accounts. I promise you that I'm working 30 seconds for every hour you invest so let's just keep doing it.

kcxiv
11-09-2012, 02:43 AM
No thanks. It's a whole lot easier for me to lock it down and blow away all your crap than it is for you to keep getting new IP's and registering new email accounts and CP accounts. I promise you that I'm working 30 seconds for every hour you invest so let's just keep doing it.

i been a moderator still am at a few sites, one being 2k sports and its funny that they think they are making you do alot of work. Takes seconds to fully ban compared to them taking a while to sign up. haha

Mr. Flopnuts
11-09-2012, 05:43 AM
So what kind of beer are you buying him?

TLO
11-09-2012, 05:51 AM

ROFL

Dartgod
11-09-2012, 07:24 AM

Is that Joey? Or Cash?