PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I think it's gonna be Barkley.

Chris Meck
11-13-2012, 01:05 PM
I think that Smith has more obvious physical ability, but there are real questions about offensive system he's in and his performance against real competition.

Barkley's a good bet to at least be a solid NFL QB. Intangibles are all there, and he's run a pro style offense for 4 years.

I think people are making too big of a deal about his arm being weak; it's not weak, it's just not elite. He's super accurate, though.

hometeam
11-13-2012, 01:07 PM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc281/d-schnutz/GIF%20a%20Life/ththDumbandDUmber.gif

Kylo Ren
11-13-2012, 01:10 PM
Charles Barkley?

BlackHelicopters
11-13-2012, 01:13 PM
Charles Barkley?

Mobility could be an issue.

BoneKrusher
11-13-2012, 01:14 PM
Charles Barkley?

Mark Sanchez 2

Reerun_KC
11-13-2012, 01:16 PM
okay sounds good

DaKCMan AP
hey gang,

suds79
Mobility could be an issue.

Meh I think mobility is a plus but certainly still not a requirement.

Look at Eli Manning or Tom Brady.

Don't get me wrong. If a guy has some? Great. But it's not imperative.

saphojunkie
Fuck. That.

ModSocks
11-13-2012, 01:17 PM
I agree.

I think Barkley will be a fine QB. Everytime CP wants to rip Barkley, i think back to the year Ryan was drafted. A lot of people were against drafting him for the same reasons they are against drafting Barkley.

Personally, I prefer Wilson, but i think Barkley is safer and Smith has the most talent.

DaKCMan AP
11-13-2012, 01:18 PM
Meh I think mobility is a plus but certainly still not a requirement.

Look at Eli Manning or Tom Brady.

Don't get me wrong. If a guy has some? Great. But it's not imperative.

Mobility & scrambling ability are not one in the same.

Chiefnj2
11-13-2012, 01:20 PM
Right now my preference would be:

1. Wilson
2. Smith
3. Barkley

Steron
11-13-2012, 01:20 PM
I don't know how to feel about Barkley. USC QBs scare the shit out of me. The last few have been awful pros. Sanchez, Leinart, Booty. Palmer has been solid and turned in a few good seasons.

ModSocks
11-13-2012, 01:25 PM
I don't know how to feel about Barkley. USC QBs scare the shit out of me. The last few have been awful pros. Sanchez, Leinart, Booty. Palmer has been solid and turned in a few good seasons.

Different people. Different coaches. Different teams.

I know what you mean, but the guy has some good qualities. Most importantly, he seems mature.

Whatever QB we draft, has to be mentally tough.

That's why i like Wilson.

He needs to respond in the face of adversity and not crack under the pressure of leading a bad team.

He will inherit a seemingly bad team with little offensive weapons and a rabid fan base that is desperate for results.

He will have to come in and fix an offense that is the worst the NFL as seen since 1929.

That's a tall order, and it will require one tough SOB

BoneKrusher
11-13-2012, 01:26 PM

this.

suds79
11-13-2012, 01:27 PM
Mobility & scrambling ability are not one in the same.

Agree. Definitely a difference.

But I'd say Tom Brady is just about as immobile as it gets. He still manages.

I just don't think mobility will be an issue for Barkley.

Chiefnj2
11-13-2012, 01:28 PM
Smith and Wilson are better under pressure than Barkley.

ModSocks
11-13-2012, 01:28 PM

I dont think so either. All three are young with fresh legs and can move around in the pocket. Though i think Smith really needs to work on his pocket awareness.

ModSocks
11-13-2012, 01:29 PM
Smith and Wilson are better under pressure than Barkley.

I disagree.

I think production under pressure is Smith's biggest concern.

Hoover
11-13-2012, 01:29 PM
If Geno is there we will draft him.

ModSocks
11-13-2012, 01:30 PM
If Geno is there we will draft him.

Don't be so sure. We won't know till the Senior Bowl.

Buckweath
11-13-2012, 01:30 PM
1. Geno
2. Barkley
3. Wilson

alnorth
11-13-2012, 01:31 PM
Barkley is surrounded by much better talent than Geno, and Geno is still out-performing Barkley. If Geno's gone, fine but if he's there, he's the easy pick over Barkley.

Chiefnj2
11-13-2012, 01:31 PM
I disagree.

I think production under pressure is Smith's biggest concern.

Watch the Stanford clips and even Syracuse this year. Barkley's system protects him a lot. Against Syracuse I'd say 70% of his passes were 2 yards down field or less. He makes some boneheaded plays under pressure.

DaKCMan AP
11-13-2012, 01:32 PM
Don't be so sure. We won't know till the Senior Bowl.

I doubt Smith plays in the senior bowl if he's projected to be a first round pick.

MIAdragon
http://drawception.com/pub/panels/2012/4-8/YqKHNBhaA8-2.png

Chris Meck
I'd be okay with any of the three, but I think that for a franchise that hasn't taken a QB in round 1 for 30 years Barkley is the best bet.

I think his mobility is fine. He's not a statue. I think his arm strength is fine, but I really like his accuracy, decision making, and reputation as a high intangibles guy. Little chance of him 'Leafing out'. I think Matt Ryan is a good comparison.

Don't tell me you wouldn't take Matt Ryan.

suds79
11-13-2012, 01:33 PM
This is a weird year for QBs for me. As long as the Chiefs get one of the 3, I'll be happy. But I feel like they're all so different.

Matt Barkley - Safest bet IMO. Seems like your standard pure pocket NFL passer. Average NFL arm. Not bad. But average.
(but has Marqise Lee to throw to)

Tyler Wilson - Tough. I think possibly strongest arm.
(Who's Tyler throwing to?)

Geno Smith - Overall highest upside skill set wise.
(but has Tavon Austin to throw to)

take your pick.

ModSocks
Barkley is surrounded by much better talent than Geno, and Geno is still out-performing Barkley. If Geno's gone, fine but if he's there, he's the easy pick over Barkley.

They both have a pretty damn good WR who bails them out.

It's to early for me to say who is the better QB. I'd rather wait till have all the information and see them perform in their Bowls before i give my definitive answer on who's best.

Right now, i prefer Wilson, but i don't KNOW that he's the better candidate.

Chiefnj2
I'd be okay with any of the three, but I think that for a franchise that hasn't taken a QB in round 1 for 30 years Barkley is the best bet.

I think his mobility is fine. He's not a statue. I think his arm strength is fine, but I really like his accuracy, decision making, and reputation as a high intangibles guy. Little chance of him 'Leafing out'. I think Matt Ryan is a good comparison.

Don't tell me you wouldn't take Matt Ryan.

Why is the Matt Ryan comparison more accurate than comparing him to Sanchez or Leinert?

BoneKrusher
11-13-2012, 01:34 PM
Pocket Presence, ability to read a defense and accuracy is a must for whomever we draft.

if we get that and get rid of Cassel i'm a happy camper.

ModSocks
11-13-2012, 01:35 PM
Watch the Stanford clips and even Syracuse this year. Barkley's system protects him a lot. Against Syracuse I'd say 70% of his passes were 2 yards down field or less. He makes some boneheaded plays under pressure.

I've watched plenty of both or them (though i will re-watch again and again im sure) and i recall Geno having the same issues. Geno also throws a lot of short stuff that his WR's take for big gainers.

ModSocks
11-13-2012, 01:37 PM
Pocket Presence, ability to read a defense and accuracy is a must for whomever we draft.

And i see more of that in Barkley and Wilson than i do Smith.

This past saturday i watched Smith miss wide open throws downf ield and nearly give the game away on a would be interception.

The guy needs work.

Once again, i don't see a clear cut winner yet.

Sorter
11-13-2012, 01:38 PM
Why is the Matt Ryan comparison more accurate than comparing him to Sanchez or Leinert?

Sanchez was a 1 year starter.

Barkley hasn't had nearly the hype Leinart did but I could understand someone making a comparison there.

ModSocks
11-13-2012, 01:39 PM
Sanchez was a 1 year starter.

Barkley hasn't had nearly the hype Leinart did but I could understand someone making a comparison there.

And then when you compare Barkley to Leinart, it's pretty clear that one is vastly more mature than the other.

mr. tegu
11-13-2012, 01:39 PM
I've watched plenty of both or them (though i will re-watch again and again im sure) and i recall Geno having the same issues. Geno also throws a lot of short stuff that his WR's take for big gainers.

Both Barkley and Smith benefit from YAC but that is because they put the ball in the perfect spot for the receiver to keep on going. No matter how open someone is, if the QB isn't very accurate there won't be those long pass plays with the receiver breaking it after the catch.

ModSocks
11-13-2012, 01:40 PM
Both Barkley and Smith benefit from YAC but that is because they put the ball in the perfect spot for the receiver to keep on going. No matter how open someone is, if the QB isn't very accurate there won't be those long pass plays with the receiver breaking it after the catch.

Oh i agree.

All the more reason we need to draft one and get rid of Cassel.

It doesn't matter which one you get if all you're looking for is an upgrade.

Chris Meck
11-13-2012, 01:40 PM
Sanchez started one year and left early. Not much in common other than the system.

Leinert-nothing in common other than the system. Lefty, even less arm strength, not nearly as accurate, not a dedicated student of the game, lack of film study really showed up in the NFL. Intangibles sucked.

Matt Ryan-all the intangibles are there, similar arm, from a similar system. Ryan has shown a similar skillset and mental makeup being successful in the NFL. Ryan is a good picture of upside. I think a pre-shoulder injury Pennington would be the floor. Either is a drastic improvement.

All that being said, I'm not saying I think he's better than Smith or Wilson, just that I think he'll be the pick for a gunshy franchise.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-13-2012, 01:43 PM
Just me, but I prefer Barkley. Four year starter, has improved every year, pro style offense, etc. I'd be fine with any of the top three though.

RustShack
11-13-2012, 01:43 PM
Barkley isn't even good enough to have a great season with a team stacked with talent. I want a QB that makes a team better than it is.

ModSocks
11-13-2012, 01:45 PM
All that being said, I'm not saying I think he's better than Smith or Wilson, just that I think he'll be the pick for a gunshy franchise.

Very well could be. Barkley has "safe" written all over him.

ModSocks
11-13-2012, 01:46 PM
Barkley isn't even good enough to have a great season with a team stacked with talent. I want a QB that makes a team better than it is.

Is the team stacked with talent, or is Barkley making the talent around him better?

milkman
11-13-2012, 01:46 PM

Tom Brady doesn't scramble, but his pocket mobility is the best I've seen since Terry Bradshaw.

No one glides in the pocket to avoid pressure better.

suds79
11-13-2012, 01:47 PM

2011 wasn't a great year for him?

suds79
11-13-2012, 01:48 PM
Tom Brady doesn't scramble, but his pocket mobility is the best I've seen since Terry Bradshaw.

No one glides in the pocket to avoid pressure better.

Okay I digress. Before this stems off into Tom Brady talk etc.

Do you think Matt Barkley's pocket mobility will be an issue? Neither do I.

milkman
11-13-2012, 01:48 PM
I dont think so either. All three are young with fresh legs and can move around in the pocket. Though i think Smith really needs to work on his pocket awareness.

Seriously.

Smith's pocket awareness is better than any of the others.

The problem is that he is under pressure as soon as he recieves the snap against these better defenses he has faced in the last 3 games.

He has to move before he even has a chance to set up in the pocket.

milkman
11-13-2012, 01:50 PM
Okay I digress. Before this stems off into Tom Brady talk etc.

Do you think Matt Barkley's pocket mobility will be an issue? Neither do I.

I think Barkley is going to be a very good NFL QB.

I think that both Wilson and Smith have higher ceilings.

I won't complain about drafting any of those three.

suds79
11-13-2012, 01:51 PM
I think Barkley is going to be a very good NFL QB.

I think that both Wilson and Smith have higher ceilings.

I won't complain about drafting any of those three.

agree 100%

Titty Meat
11-13-2012, 01:52 PM

You just described Barkley the same guy you bashed earlier in the thread you moron and your avatar looks like some Burger King knock off.

BoneKrusher
11-13-2012, 01:52 PM
And i see more of that in Barkley and Wilson than i do Smith.

This past saturday i watched Smith miss wide open throws downf ield and nearly give the game away on a would be interception.

The guy needs work.

Once again, i don't see a clear cut winner yet.

i havent watched a lot of Barkley/USC but if he has all that i'd be ok with him and i'm anti-USC as far as QB's go.

Sorter
11-13-2012, 01:58 PM
And then when you compare Barkley to Leinart, it's pretty clear that one is vastly more mature than the other.

Certainly. I was just saying I could see why someone could compare the two, but it doesn't really work for me.

lucifer
11-13-2012, 02:00 PM
Bray will without a doubt be the best QB out of this class when they all retire from the nfl in 15-20 years.

suds79
11-13-2012, 02:02 PM
Bray will without a doubt be the best QB out of this class when they all retire from the nfl in 15-20 years.

Maybe best physical tools but we don't even know if he'll end up declaring or not.

I think he could use another year so at this point he's dead to me. I don't think he's NFL ready.

BoneKrusher
11-13-2012, 02:08 PM
You just described Barkley the same guy you bashed earlier in the thread you moron and your avatar looks like some Burger King knock off.

go fist your mama

DBOSHO
11-13-2012, 02:14 PM
Right now my preference would be:

1. Wilson
2. Smith
3. Barkley

This.

Ive been watching alot of wilson on youtube. I know its not the best way to judge but theres full games of every pass hes thrown.

He reminds me alot of favre. Hes going to be the kind of quarterback that will win alot of games for you, but will lose a few as well. I bet he can be a 4000yd/35td/15int consistently in the pros. Hes got an awkward throwing motion, but hes tough as nails, and has gobs of arm strength. I think i like him because he takes chances.

Hes the quarterback I want.

loochy
11-13-2012, 03:01 PM
Charles Barkley?

No, Lt. Barkley

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nlbwRNBfa7c/TmHGKpBsN-I/AAAAAAAAAlk/Mc7ovJbl8sU/s400/320x240.jpg

Woodchuck
11-13-2012, 03:07 PM
The Lane Kiffen connection is scary. When he was USC's WR coach, all of their WRs busted in the pros. When he was the OC, the QBs, WRs, and RBs busted.

Whatever he touches seems to go bad imo.

1. Wilson
2. Smith
3. Barkley

RealSNR
11-13-2012, 03:12 PM
No, Lt. Barkley

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nlbwRNBfa7c/TmHGKpBsN-I/AAAAAAAAAlk/Mc7ovJbl8sU/s400/320x240.jpg
Not a very charismatic leader. He's nothing without that alien that gives him super-being intelligence

RealSNR
11-13-2012, 03:12 PM
Also, when he started sucking, fans would call him Matt Broccoli.

Toadkiller
11-13-2012, 03:16 PM
I was all for Barkley until USC got busted for deflating the footballs because he likes a flat ball to grip. This makes me worried that he has small hands and can't grip a fully inflated football that well. I dont know, just something I worry about now and would rather go Geno.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/11/08/usc-fined-deflated-game-balls/1691303/

Simply Red
11-13-2012, 03:20 PM

completely retarded.

keg in kc
11-13-2012, 03:21 PM
Lee's the player you want from USC. Barkley's just kind of there.

alnorth
11-13-2012, 03:30 PM
Barkley: 64.8 CMP%, 33 TD, 13 INT

Geno: 71.3 CMP%, 31 TD, 3 INT

Barkley's OL and surrounding cast is much better, he receives more protection and has more time to throw, and the teams he faced are about as tough or maybe slightly easier than the teams Geno faced. Geno is out-performing him. Geno also looks better. He has to make a decision quicker, and he makes fewer mistakes. The only concern is if Geno can adapt to an NFL offense.

Other than that, it really doesn't look like a tough decision to me. I wouldn't be pissed with Barkley, but I'm not picking him over Geno.

L.A. Chieffan
11-13-2012, 03:38 PM
I watch a lot of SC games and Barkley is good theres no doubt about it. In the right system I think he could do very well.

tredadda
11-13-2012, 03:41 PM
If we pick a QB at #1 (and we better draft one), it will be Barkley. He was projected to be a Top 10 if not a Top 5 pick last year in a class with Luck and RGIII. He has done nothing to lose ground, so he should easily be the #1 pick if it is us drafting first.

ChiefsCountry
11-13-2012, 03:46 PM
Geno's numbers are little schewed by the non-conference games which were off the wall.

He is 67% in Big 12.
Barkley is 64% in PAC-12.

ModSocks
11-13-2012, 03:49 PM
Geno's numbers are little schewed by the non-conference games which were off the wall.

He is 67% in Big 12.

What's Wilson's SEC #'s?

suds79
11-13-2012, 03:51 PM
If we pick a QB at #1 (and we better draft one), it will be Barkley. He was projected to be a Top 10 if not a Top 5 pick last year in a class with Luck and RGIII. He has done nothing to lose ground, so he should easily be the #1 pick if it is us drafting first.

To be fair his year this year isn't on the same level of the #s he put up last year.

Coming into this year everybody was salivating over Tyler Wilson. Now people arn't so sure.

I'm just saying I don't think it's so clear cut.

I like Barkley but I expect come pro workout day when he's being evaluated vs the physical talents of Wilson & Smith, I think they'll make up some ground on him.

ChiefsCountry
11-13-2012, 03:54 PM
What's Wilson's SEC #'s?

61%

mr. tegu
11-13-2012, 03:55 PM
What's Wilson's SEC #'s?

61% Completion, 10 TD, 6 INTs.

Chris Meck
11-13-2012, 03:55 PM
To be fair his year this year isn't on the same level of the #s he put up last year.

Coming into this year everybody was salivating over Tyler Wilson. Now people arn't so sure.

I'm just saying I don't think it's so clear cut.

I like Barkley but I expect come pro workout day when he's being evaluated vs the physical talents of Wilson & Smith, I think they'll make up some ground on him.

I don't think it's clear cut who's better either, and I'll be happy with either of the three as long as the new GM/Coaching staff/system is a good fit for their skillset. However, I think for a franchise that's been too chickenshit to draft a QB, Barkley looks like the no brainer choice. He's not likely to bust.

oldman
11-13-2012, 03:57 PM
Just pick one. Maybe it's because I've seen more of him, but I like Wilson. I think I'll give Barkley the nod over Smith just because of the style of offense he plays in. Also take a late round flyer on Jordan Rodgers from Vanderbilt.

alnorth
11-13-2012, 03:57 PM

He is 67% in Big 12.

Thats true, but Geno still has only 3 picks

DC.chief
11-13-2012, 03:58 PM
I say take Barkley or Geno at 1 and i'm hoping we trade back up into the first and grab a big target for our new qb to work with. We all know Bowe is gone.

Or if we can manage to trade back up high enough to grab millner and then take a wr with our next pick. But that probably won't happen..

DaneMcCloud
11-13-2012, 04:02 PM
Barkley has had some bad games this year, for sure. If he had come out last year, he'd have definitely been the 3rd QB in the Top Ten, if not the Top Five.

Word on the street here is that Lane Kiffin is a goner. Pat Haden and USC believe that Barkley has regressed and not improved this year and to them, the blame lies with Lane Kiffin. Their defense is absolutely loaded with talent but they're playing an antiquated scheme.

The bottom line is that Barkley is a mature young man with four years as a starting QB at a Top 25 school. He has all of the immeasurables you'd want in a QB including strong leadership and great character (in addition to respect of his teammates) and he's not lacking in any measurables. Sure, more arm strength would be nice but he's certainly not lacking in arm strength.

He'll need to go to a team willing to tailer a WCO offense around his skills and if so, should be a very good NFL QB. Unlike Sanchez and Leinart, Barkley LOVES football.

That said, I think it's silly to make any determination now. Wait until after bowl season, after the Combines and after a new GM and coaching staff is in place.

KC_Lee
11-13-2012, 04:05 PM
Barkley has had some bad games this year, for sure. If he had come out last year, he'd have definitely been the 3rd QB in the Top Ten, if not the Top Five.

Word on the street here is that Lane Kiffin is a goner. Pat Haden and USC believe that Barkley has regressed and not improved this year and to them, the blame lies with Lane Kiffin. Their defense is absolutely loaded with talent but they're playing an antiquated scheme.

The bottom line is that Barkley is a mature young man with four years as a starting QB at a Top 25 school. He has all of the immeasurables you'd want in a QB including strong leadership and great character (in addition to respect of his teammates) and he's not lacking in any measurables. Sure, more arm strength would be nice but he's certainly not lacking in arm strength.

He'll need to go to a team willing to tailer a WCO offense around his skills and if so, should be a very good NFL QB. Unlike Sanchez and Leinart, Barkley LOVES football.

That said, I think it's silly to make any determination now. Wait until after bowl season, after the Combines and after a new GM and coaching staff is in place.

This, over and over.

Clean house, hire a new GM and coaching staff, let the HC & OC build the playbook, then and only then choose a QB in the 1st round.

DaneMcCloud
11-13-2012, 04:06 PM
Also take a late round flyer on Jordan Rodgers from Vanderbilt.

He's an undrafted free agent unless a team with an extra 7th round pick wants him and see him as a long term developmental QB.

He has a long, long, long way to go before he's a NFL QB.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-13-2012, 04:09 PM
Not wanting Barkley because he's another USC QB is as dumb as not wanting Rodgers cause he was a Tedford guy. Each prospect should be measured individually and by their own merits. Barkley would be a damn fine selection on draft day.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-13-2012, 04:12 PM

They should just draft Steele JantzROFL

lcarus
11-13-2012, 04:13 PM
Barkley, Geno, Tyler Wilson...just get me one of them and get rid of Cassel. I really like Geno the best though.

Buckweath
11-13-2012, 04:19 PM
Good thing is the Chiefs are sure to get a chance to draft one of those three, unlike last year when I personnally think they would have picked Tannehill if available.

Nightfyre
11-13-2012, 04:19 PM
One of my primary concerns with Barkley will be his ability to put zip on intermediate routes in the NFL. He doesn't have a particularly strong arm to begin with and he is short which will change the trajectory he needs to throw at.

BoneKrusher
11-13-2012, 04:23 PM
Not wanting Barkley because he's another USC QB is as dumb as not wanting Rodgers cause he was a Tedford guy. Each prospect should be measured individually and by their own merits. Barkley would be a damn fine selection on draft day.

i know it does, it's just there's been too many QB bust from USC over the last 10 years.

xztop12
11-13-2012, 04:41 PM
Barbecue for Barkley

DBOSHO
11-13-2012, 04:42 PM
Speaking of tyler wilson, id love if we grabbed his wr along with him, cobi hamilton.

Hes about bowes size with probably a little more speed.

Get them two, a new right corner, and SS to move berry to free, and id consider this coming draft a home run.

DaneMcCloud
i know it does, it's just there's been too many QB bust from USC over the last 10 years.

Two? That means they all bust?

And last I checked, both guys are still in the NFL. They weren't JaMarcus Russell. It happens.

That's pretty weak logic.

Sweet Daddy Hate
I agree.

I think Barkley will be a fine QB. Everytime CP wants to rip Barkley, i think back to the year Ryan was drafted. A lot of people were against drafting him for the same reasons they are against drafting Barkley.

Personally, I prefer Wilson, but i think Barkley is safer and Smith has the most talent.

Yep, that says "Chiefs"!

Boo.

Suck.

ChiefsCountry
11-13-2012, 04:43 PM
Two? That means they all bust?

And last I checked, both guys are still in the NFL. They weren't JaMarcus Russell. It happens.

Three and they are all still in the NFL.

DaneMcCloud
11-13-2012, 04:45 PM
Yep, that says "Chiefs"!

Boo.

Suck.

Barkley may be "safer" because he's a proven four year starter at one of the nation's best universities.

No first round pick is immune to being a bad pick in the NFL but going with the "safe bet" at quarterback isn't necessarily a "bad" thing.

Locker and Gabbert weren't safe bets and I wouldn't take either. It's pretty clear to me that Sarkissian, Locker's coach (and Leinart & Sanchez's coach) coached those guys up big time.

Barkley has succeeded despite being coached by Kiffin.

DaneMcCloud
11-13-2012, 04:46 PM
Three and they are all still in the NFL.

Three? Who I am forgetting, unless he's saying that Carson Palmer is a bust?

John David Booty was a 5th rounder. I don't think anyone expected greatness from him.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-13-2012, 04:48 PM
Barkley may be "safer" because he's a proven four year starter at one of the nation's best universities.

No first round pick is immune to being a bad pick in the NFL but going with the "safe bet" at quarterback isn't necessarily a "bad" thing.

Locker and Gabbert weren't safe bets and I wouldn't take either. It's pretty clear to me that Sarkissian, Locker's coach (and Leinart & Sanchez's coach) coached those guys up big time.

Barkley has succeeded despite being coached by Kiffin.

So, he's a perfect match for our mentally-challenged coaching staff?

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiinteresting...:hmmm:

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-13-2012, 04:49 PM
At this point, truly ANY of these projected first rounders will be a major upgrade over our current, flaming garbages.

ChiefsCountry
11-13-2012, 04:50 PM
Three? Who I am forgetting, unless he's saying that Carson Palmer is a bust?

John David Booty was a 5th rounder. I don't think anyone expected greatness from him.

I was adding Palmer to the 10 year list, since he fits in the window.

DaneMcCloud
11-13-2012, 04:52 PM
I was adding Palmer to the 10 year list, since he fits in the window.

Ah. Well yeah, he was definitely wrong.

Sanchez may not be All World but he did get his team the AFC Championship and 30 minutes from the Super Bowl in his rookie year and followed it up with another AFC Championship game. If the Chiefs drafted a first round QB that accomplished that feat, I'd be giddy, warts and all.

Off-topic, the Jets need to clean house as well. Tannebaum, Rex, all of them. What a train wreck that place has become.

DaneMcCloud
11-13-2012, 04:55 PM
At this point, truly ANY of these projected first rounders will be a major upgrade over our current, flaming garbages.

Tyler Wilson's character issues worry me. I'm not sure I'd trust that guy with $22 million dollars in his pocket. I'd perform serious, serious due-diligence, including extensive psychiatric examinations, before choosing him Top Five.

Something about that dude scares me if I'm a General Manager.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-13-2012, 05:01 PM
Tyler Wilson's character issues worry me. I'm not sure I'd trust that guy with $22 million dollars in his pocket. I'd perform serious, serious due-diligence, including extensive psychiatric examinations, before choosing him Top Five.

He seems like Jerry Jones material to me.

ModSocks
11-13-2012, 05:02 PM

And what exactly are his character issues?

BoneKrusher
11-13-2012, 05:09 PM

yeah i know.
as i said earlier i'll settle for either of the top three QB's.
just hope we have a GM and a coaching staff better than the current regime in place to groom him.

DaneMcCloud
11-13-2012, 05:13 PM
And what exactly are his character issues?

He was arrested for public intoxication, he's known to be arrogant and stubborn, and on and on.

All things that most NFL teams don't take lightly these days.

Also, when there's smoke, there's usually fire. I wouldn't be surprised to hear more come out during Combine week and thereafter.

RealSNR
11-13-2012, 05:14 PM
He's an undrafted free agent unless a team with an extra 7th round pick wants him and see him as a long term developmental QB.

He has a long, long, long way to go before he's a NFL QB.
Green Bay will draft him so Aaron has somebody bitch to about mom's nagging phone calls and unannounced visits. The rest of the Green Bay locker room has been getting pretty fed up with it all last time I heard.

Sorter
11-13-2012, 05:16 PM
^^^ Those things don't really worry me, personally. He's a 21/22 yo student-athlete.

DaneMcCloud
11-13-2012, 05:18 PM
^^^ Those things don't really worry me, personally. He's a 21/22 yo student-athlete.

If you're a first time GM whose career depends on whether or not you get that pick right, it's definitely worrisome.

Not many GM's get the opportunity to choose two Top Five quarterbacks.

DaneMcCloud
11-13-2012, 05:18 PM
Green Bay will draft him so Aaron has somebody bitch to about mom's nagging phone calls and unannounced visits. The rest of the Green Bay locker room has been getting pretty fed up with it all last time I heard.

Is this true?

Sorter
11-13-2012, 05:19 PM
Is this true?

Curious about this as well.

kcxiv
11-13-2012, 05:21 PM
I think its gonna be Barkley as well. I am ok with it. In the end i really dont care who they pick, as long as we finally attempt to try the young qb.

Im listening to ESPN LA radio right now and during the comercials, you can hear MIke from Mike and MIke talking about the Chiefs havent had a drafted qb win since like 1987. lol National Media is finally on to this shit now.

DaneMcCloud
11-13-2012, 05:22 PM
I think its gonna be Barkley as well. I am ok with it. In the end i really dont care who they pick, as long as we finally attempt to try the young qb.

Im listening to ESPN LA radio right now and during the comercials, you can hear MIke from Mike and MIke talking about the Chiefs havent had a drafted qb win since like 1987. lol National Media is finally on to this shit now.

Sorter
If you're a first time GM whose career depends on whether or not you get that pick right, it's definitely worrisome.

Not many GM's get the opportunity to choose two Top Five quarterbacks.

Well, it is something to take into consideration. To me, a public intoxication and media reports of "arrogance" about a QB who has had a letdown of a season doesn't sound the "abandon ship" bells.

Definitely something to chat with Tyler about as a GM and find out more but it doesn't mean he's a "scary" prospect. Different strokes for different folks though.

RealSNR
Is this true?

I don't know. They might use a 6th rounder, too.

A draft pick that low is a small price to pay for Aaron to stop his goddamn bitching. It's obvious nobody cares about his family problems.

DaneMcCloud
11-13-2012, 05:30 PM
Well, it is something to take into consideration. To me, a public intoxication and media reports of "arrogance" about a QB who has had a letdown of a season doesn't sound the "abandon ship" bells.

Definitely something to chat with Tyler about as a GM and find out more but it doesn't mean he's a "scary" prospect. Different strokes for different folks though.

If you've just been brought in as the GM of a franchise picking #1 or #2 overall that's in great need of a quarterback, every little item will be nitpicked to death.

IF that GM is wrong, he's out the door, plain and simple. It happens all the time in the NFL and if I'm that GM looking at two guys with flawless characters in Smith & Barkley (Barkley even more so) versus a guy with a skeleton in his closet, I pass and take the safest selection.

Being the safe selection doesn't mean that you're looking at an untalented QB that's incapable of leading a team, it just means you're taking the safest bet that he will succeed.

RealSNR
11-13-2012, 05:32 PM
If you've just been brought in as the GM of a franchise picking #1 or #2 overall that's in great need of a quarterback, every little item will be nitpicked to death.

IF that GM is wrong, he's out the door, plain and simple. It happens all the time in the NFL and if I'm that GM looking at two guys with flawless characters in Smith & Barkley (Barkley even more so) versus a guy with a skeleton in his closet, I pass and take the safest selection.

Being the safe selection doesn't mean that you're looking at an untalented QB that's incapable of leading a team, it just means you're taking the safest bet that he will succeed.
Pretty much this.

Especially this year when he's most people's #3 QB at this point. If it comes down to a decision between him and a guy like Geno or Barkley (outstanding off the field character guys), those little tiny gashes in his record will be the difference.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-13-2012, 05:53 PM
Barkley: 64.8 CMP%, 33 TD, 13 INT

Geno: 71.3 CMP%, 31 TD, 3 INT

Barkley's OL and surrounding cast is much better, he receives more protection and has more time to throw, and the teams he faced are about as tough or maybe slightly easier than the teams Geno faced. Geno is out-performing him. Geno also looks better. He has to make a decision quicker, and he makes fewer mistakes. The only concern is if Geno can adapt to an NFL offense.

Other than that, it really doesn't look like a tough decision to me. I wouldn't be pissed with Barkley, but I'm not picking him over Geno.

I like Geno but he's just really raw. Barkley is the more polished prospect at this point, with Geno having a higher ceiling and potential. The only thing is potential gets you fired in this league.

petegz28
11-13-2012, 05:54 PM
Not sold on Barkley. Need someone who can perform without uber talent around him.

Chiefnj2
11-13-2012, 05:54 PM
He was arrested for public intoxication, he's known to be arrogant and stubborn, and on and on.

All things that most NFL teams don't take lightly these days.

Also, when there's smoke, there's usually fire. I wouldn't be surprised to hear more come out during Combine week and thereafter.

Do you have any links to stories about his arrest or arrogance?

farmerchief
11-13-2012, 05:55 PM
I think that Smith has more obvious physical ability, but there are real questions about offensive system he's in and his performance against real competition.

Barkley's a good bet to at least be a solid NFL QB. Intangibles are all there, and he's run a pro style offense for 4 years.

I think people are making too big of a deal about his arm being weak; it's not weak, it's just not elite. He's super accurate, though.

I don't know if I like Barkley or not, but I don't think he is too bad. Referring to his arm strength, or lack there of. Not too long ago I was watching a tv program that had Bob Greise on it. He was talking about the Dolphins when he played, and the interviewer got around to his arm strength. I thought it was kind of interesting what he had to say. He commented, that he didnt have the greatest arm strength, and there were others in the league that could throw it longer. He did say, it was not that big of a deal. He compensated for his lack of arm strength, by getting the ball out quicker and anticpating where his receivers were going to be. Made sense to me, and I do remember he was a dang good quarterback.

DaneMcCloud
11-13-2012, 05:59 PM
Not sold on Barkley. Need someone who can perform without uber talent around him.

:facepalm:

DaneMcCloud
11-13-2012, 05:59 PM
Do you have any links to stories about his arrest or arrogance?

www.google.com (http://www.google.com)

petegz28
11-13-2012, 06:09 PM
:facepalm:

Well the knock I keep hearing about Barkley is he has a stud line and what not. I am not saying he isn't good but how much is him and how much is him being protected by a group of studs? :shrug:

Rasputin
11-13-2012, 06:12 PM
The two things I got going against Barkley is one he plays for USC. And two, he wears the #7. God I hate the #7.

That said I think he is cerebral with his throws. He can put the ball on the money and give the WRs best chance to make plays. He has good make to be a top prospect in the NFL that could turn into a top quality QB for long term success. JMO on Barkley.

DaneMcCloud
11-13-2012, 06:13 PM
The two things I got going against Barkley is one he plays for USC. And two, he wears the #7. God I hate the #7.

Dumb

DaneMcCloud
11-13-2012, 06:13 PM
Well the knock I keep hearing about Barkley is he has a stud line and what not. I am not saying he isn't good but how much is him and how much is him being protected by a group of studs? :shrug:

So, Barkley's been a 4 year starter at USC and you've seen NONE of his games?

Thanks for your input, Pete.

Rasputin
11-13-2012, 06:15 PM
Dumb

LMAO

:rolleyes:

DaneMcCloud
11-13-2012, 06:17 PM

Just for you, Pete. JFC.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/sep/21/sports/la-sp-0922-usc-lines-cal-20120922

http://www.foxsportswest.com/09/17/12/USCs-offensive-line-dominated-in-Stanfor/landing_usc.html?blockID=791771&

http://dailytrojan.com/2012/09/18/usc-looks-to-shore-up-its-offensive-line-for-cal/

Every one of those articles discuss just HOW BAD the USC offensive line has been this year. There are plenty more.

You're smarter than to act like a dumbass in a thread, Pete.

Stop don't your best Bobtard imitation and stop talking out of your ass.

DaneMcCloud
11-13-2012, 06:19 PM
LMAO

:rolleyes:

You're going to roll your eyes?

You're fucking dumber than I ever imagined.

"I don't want a QB because he wears a number I don't like. Boo hoo hoo".

You need to have your estrogen level checked.

Sorter
11-13-2012, 06:22 PM
www.google.com (http://www.google.com)

Boom, roasted. LMAO

Rasputin
11-13-2012, 06:22 PM
You're going to roll your eyes?

You're ****ing dumber than I ever imagined.

"I don't want a QB because he wears a number I don't like. Boo hoo hoo".

You need to have your estrogen level checked.

Not going get pissy with you DaneMcCloud, but damn. I didn't say I didn't want him. I do want him as our QB. Yes I rolled my eyes @ you for taking that so damn serious. Lighten up Francis.

Sorter
11-13-2012, 06:26 PM
Not going get pissy with you DaneMcCloud, but damn. I didn't say I didn't want him. I do want him as our QB. Yes I rolled my eyes @ you for taking that so damn serious. Lighten up Francis.

rep

DeezNutz
11-13-2012, 06:28 PM
Barkley is undervalued on this board, and so is Smith. Both are really strong options, and the former is a very high basement.

DaneMcCloud
11-13-2012, 06:28 PM

Oh, just shut the fuck up.

You're a moron. Always have been, always will, as evidenced by your post.

#7.

LMAO

lcarus
11-13-2012, 06:29 PM
I definitely won't be crying if we take Barkley with a #1 pick. I'll just be happy we didn't take a defensive end. We can get a defensive end in the 2nd or 3rd lol...

DaneMcCloud
11-13-2012, 06:30 PM
Barkley is undervalued on this board, and so is Smith. Both are really strong options, and the former is a very high basement.

It's going to be hard for Barkley to bust. The guy has been a successful four year starter on a team that underwent the loss of 45 scholarships and NCAA probation. He could have easily opted out, not only the 2012 draft, but when the penalties were announced.

I'm not stating that he'll be an Elite QB but I will be shocked if he's a very solid, if not spectacular, NFL QB.

DeezNutz
11-13-2012, 06:32 PM
It's going to be hard for Barkley to bust. The guy has been a successful four year starter on a team that underwent the loss of 45 scholarships, NCAA probation and could have easily opted out not only last year for the draft but the year before.

I'm not stating that he'll be an Elite QB but he will most certainly be a very solid if not spectacular NFL QB.

I tend to agree. He's shown excellent leadership skills, and this is something this franchise desperately needs.

And I meant Wilson, not Smith in my previous post. Brain not linking to my typing.

Rasputin
11-13-2012, 06:40 PM
Oh, just shut the **** up.

You're a moron. Always have been, always will, as evidenced by your post.

#7.

LMAO

I don't give a fuck what you think of me. The #7 represents two of my most hated QBs ever play the game and as a Chief fan I would think you understand that. It really has nothing to do with the number though Matt Barkley just happens to wear that number. Your taking me mocking the number 7 too serious dude. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Rasputin
11-13-2012, 06:55 PM

That said I think he is cerebral with his throws. He can put the ball on the money and give the WRs best chance to make plays. He has good make to be a top prospect in the NFL that could turn into a top quality QB for long term success. JMO on Barkley.

What about this part of my post that you ignored? DaneMcCloud Hmmm? Do you agree or disagree with the bold statement?

Titty Meat
11-13-2012, 07:19 PM
*remembers when Matt Barkley went toe to toe with Andrew Luck*

tredadda
11-13-2012, 07:31 PM

Like who?

tredadda
11-13-2012, 07:34 PM

^ This. Smith has a higher ceiling, but Barkley has a higher floor.

Sorter
11-13-2012, 07:43 PM
*remembers when Matt Barkley went toe to toe with Andrew Luck*

Typically, Barkley does sack up in big games. Really like that he performs in big-time games usually.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-13-2012, 07:43 PM
I can tell you one thing. It's been so long since we drafted a potential franchise QB that whoever we draft I'm getting their jersey and supporting them 100%. I'm excited. I hope everyone else is, too.

SAUTO
11-13-2012, 08:18 PM

Actually they said the cocksucker we drafted in 83 won us a game in 87.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chris Meck
11-14-2012, 12:43 AM
That said I think he is cerebral with his throws..[/QUOTE]

You keep using this word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Rausch
11-14-2012, 02:40 AM
Just drafting any QB high in the 1st means this franchise is taking a huge step forward..

11-14-2012, 03:17 AM
Just drafting any QB high in the 1st means this franchise is taking a huge step forward..

too bad it most likely won't happen.

RunKC
11-14-2012, 03:25 AM
I don't understand how the hell this franchise won't draft a QB with the 1st or 2nd pick in April, even if Pioli is still here.

Who the fuck else would we pick? No other pick outside of Te'o makes sense. And Pioli wouldn't dare draft another DL after throwing out Dorsey and Jackson.

It's gonna be a QB. If Pioli is somehow here by a miracle, he will have no choice but to pick a QB.

11-14-2012, 03:38 AM
I don't understand how the hell this franchise won't draft a QB with the 1st or 2nd pick in April, even if Pioli is still here.

Who the **** else would we pick? No other pick outside of Te'o makes sense. And Pioli wouldn't dare draft another DL after throwing out Dorsey and Jackson.

It's gonna be a QB. If Pioli is somehow here by a miracle, he will have no choice but to pick a QB.

Pioli is exactly why I don't think we will be drafting a QB in the first round.

Rausch
11-14-2012, 04:43 AM
Pioli is exactly why I don't think we will be drafting a QB in the first round.

PIOLI = N0 QB.

Period.

End of fucking story.

WILL NOT HAPPEN!

ncCHIEFfan
11-14-2012, 05:02 AM
PIOLI = N0 QB.

Period.

End of ****ing story.

WILL NOT HAPPEN!

:deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee: PIOLI WONT GET US A QB!!!

We don't know what Pioli will do. We do know what he hasn't done and it has screwed this team. No QB but also no HC nor OC no DC which = bad bad performance.

If he is half the GM the NFL ppl thought he was/is he will change the way he has gone about business. I am by no means a "Pioli" supporter but I do believe if you have a bitch then ya better have a solution. Who is your solution?

Not trying to pick you out of the crowd man. You were the last post I read. Just tired of hearing the same o same o

Really like your quote by the way :p

Chris Meck
11-14-2012, 10:00 AM
Pioli's gone. I'm sure of it. Clark will clean house.

mdchiefsfan
11-14-2012, 10:20 AM
Speaking of tyler wilson, id love if we grabbed his wr along with him, cobi hamilton.

Get them two, a new right corner, and SS to move berry to free, and id consider this coming draft a home run.

Wouldn't mind that at all.

RealSNR
11-14-2012, 10:22 AM

I thought one of the reasons why Tyler Wilson was underperforming this year was because he had nobody to throw to?

eazyb81
11-14-2012, 10:32 AM
It's going to be hard for Barkley to bust. The guy has been a successful four year starter on a team that underwent the loss of 45 scholarships and NCAA probation. He could have easily opted out, not only the 2012 draft, but when the penalties were announced.

I'm not stating that he'll be an Elite QB but I will be shocked if he's a very solid, if not spectacular, NFL QB.

This is true. There is an extremely high correlation between four year college QB starters drafted in the 1st round and NFL success.

Essentially, if you give scouts 3+ years of college game tape and they still like you, then you're pretty good. Most QB busts happen due to taking a QB that has not excelled for more than a year or two, which helps to hide flaws.

Gravedigger
11-14-2012, 11:17 AM

You don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?

Gravedigger
11-14-2012, 11:18 AM
I'd be down with Chip Kelly and Barkley or Smith. I think if we could make it rain all day, we would get the most out of Jamaal Charles and Payton Hillis, people need to fear our passing game.

InChiefsHeaven
11-14-2012, 12:05 PM
His highlights look pretty damn impressive to me. I'd take him with no argument. But, I'll take Smith and Wilson too...so there's that.

Frosty
11-14-2012, 12:07 PM
I've never been a big fan of Barkley but I do think he will be a solid, if unspectacular, QB in the NFL. IMO, he has the highest floor/lowest ceiling of the top three. The Chiefs just need to take a chance with one of them and just forget about trying to go with one of the 2nd/3rd tier guys in the later rounds.

InChiefsHeaven
11-14-2012, 12:08 PM
I've never been a big fan of Barkley but I do think he will be a solid, if unspectacular, QB in the NFL. IMO, he has the highest floor/lowest ceiling of the top three. The Chiefs just need to take a chance with one of them and just forget about trying to go with one of the 2nd/3rd tier guys in the later rounds.

Actually, they should do both, and have Stanzi compete. Clear out all the old farts and start fresh.

Frosty
11-14-2012, 12:14 PM
Actually, they should do both, and have Stanzi compete. Clear out all the old farts and start fresh.

I would love to do what the 'Skins did and take two QBs in the draft. The problem is that there are so many holes on this team, especially if Bowe and Dorsey leave, and only so many picks. Plus, it would be tough for a new coach/GM to go into a season with three QB's that have never taken a snap in the NFL. They will probably sign an aging veteran to be the primary back up and keep Stanzi or Tanney as #3.

InChiefsHeaven
11-14-2012, 01:00 PM
I would love to do what the 'Skins did and take two QBs in the draft. The problem is that there are so many holes on this team, especially if Bowe and Dorsey leave, and only so many picks. Plus, it would be tough for a new coach/GM to go into a season with three QB's that have never taken a snap in the NFL. They will probably sign an aging veteran to be the primary back up and keep Stanzi or Tanney as #3.

Well yeah...I'm hoping we get a new GM, he re-signs Bowe...not sure if I care bout Dorsey...and get a late round QB like Stanzi. Youth movement, without the Herm stank.

Buckweath
11-14-2012, 01:06 PM

Bowe will get the franchise tag if he wants to leave. He could only be let go if Baldwin proved to be a #1 receiver this year, which hasn't happened possibly partly because of Cassell but still... you keep Bowe at all costs.

OzarksChiefsFan
11-14-2012, 01:10 PM
I kind of liked what I saw of Bray against Missouri. Big arm and accurate,stands tall in the pocket and sees the field well.(reminds me of Mallet) Actually looks downfield(unlike Cassel).

I don't normally like the tall guys but he was impressive to me. I have watched Glennon a couple of times and I don't see how anyone see's Flaco in him.

Barkley has a high floor low ceiling like Sanchez. More upside with Smith, I have watched Wilson and remain unimpressed.

DaKCMan AP
11-14-2012, 01:11 PM
Bowe will get the franchise tag if he wants to leave. He could only be let go if Baldwin proved to be a #1 receiver this year, which hasn't happened possibly partly because of Cassell but still... you keep Bowe at all costs.

Then you have to sign Albert long term first.

Nightfyre
11-14-2012, 01:13 PM
It might be blasphemy, but I would rather draft Jarvis Jones than Matt Barkley. However, drafting Barkley would be a huge win in my mind just as a change in organizational philosophy.

Rasputin
11-14-2012, 01:22 PM

1. Cerebral Assassin A description for one who has superior intellect and utilizes their abilities to outwit any opponent in a competition.

Well this is the meaning I was trying to make in my post that Dane McCloud ignored. He gets his offense rolling that puts up points on a high level of play.

mr. tegu
11-14-2012, 01:36 PM
I kind of liked what I saw of Bray against Missouri. Big arm and accurate,stands tall in the pocket and sees the field well.(reminds me of Mallet) Actually looks downfield(unlike Cassel).

I don't normally like the tall guys but he was impressive to me. I have watched Glennon a couple of times and I don't see how anyone see's Flaco in him.

Barkley has a high floor low ceiling like Sanchez. More upside with Smith, I have watched Wilson and remain unimpressed.

Why is it that he reminds you of Mallet is a good thing? And since when does Sanchez have a high floor? ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-14-2012, 02:19 PM

Uh, yeah; look to the left of this post for the answer to that question.

Chris Meck
11-15-2012, 02:07 AM
Oh I definitely think Barkley will be a better pro than Sanchez. He's WAY more experienced, for starters.

11-15-2012, 02:23 AM
:deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee: PIOLI WONT GET US A QB!!!

We don't know what Pioli will do. We do know what he hasn't done and it has screwed this team. No QB but also no HC nor OC no DC which = bad bad performance.

If he is half the GM the NFL ppl thought he was/is he will change the way he has gone about business. I am by no means a "Pioli" supporter but I do believe if you have a bitch then ya better have a solution. Who is your solution?

Not trying to pick you out of the crowd man. You were the last post I read. Just tired of hearing the same o same o

Really like your quote by the way :pIf PIoli is running this draft, he will trade down to gain more picks.

OzarksChiefsFan
11-15-2012, 03:14 AM
Barkley is only 6'2 tall, Ryan is taller.

OzarksChiefsFan
11-15-2012, 03:19 AM
Why is it that he reminds you of Mallet is a good thing? And since when does Sanchez have a high floor? ROFL

I saw Mallett two years ago throw long touchdowns twice with only seconds on the clock. (Long passes in stride not YAC)And the Pats thought enough of him to let a pretty good backup go.

I watched a ton of film on all the guys last year. I said last year that after the first round Foles is the best QB I stand behind that. Bray impressed with his accuracy and arm strength. He constantly was looking downfield, that's what Mallett does. JMHO

ncCHIEFfan
11-15-2012, 04:29 AM
If PIoli is running this draft, he will trade down to gain more picks.

I understand why fans believe this but....If our beloved Chiefs do not have the top rated QB ( especially if we have the worst W/L record ) Pioli will never have a GM job again. It will completely kill his career.

Not saying he isn't that egotistic/prideful but..:shake:

11-15-2012, 06:04 AM
I understand why fans believe this but....If our beloved Chiefs do not have the top rated QB ( especially if we have the worst W/L record ) Pioli will never have a GM job again. It will completely kill his career.

Not saying he isn't that egotistic/prideful but..:shake:

I won't believe it until I see it.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-17-2012, 03:22 PM
Oh I definitely think Barkley will be a better pro than Sanchez. He's WAY more experienced, for starters.

Is it wrong for me to not be feelin' this hunch of yours?...