PDA

View Full Version : Life Chinese Drivers Revisited

BIG_DADDY
11-14-2012, 04:50 PM
AS much grief as I got for pointing out that Chinese drivers were death on wheels several years back I just want to point out that I was almost killed on my motorcycle today. Chinese guy texting veered straight right at me when I was in the lane next to him. I hit the brakes hard and he almost went off the road and wrecked before realizing what was happening. As soon as he got it back in the lane he resumed texting. Just saying.

Buck
11-14-2012, 04:56 PM
no1cull

vailpass
11-14-2012, 04:57 PM
AS much grief as I got for pointing out that Chinese drivers were death on wheels several years back I just want to point out that I was almost killed on my motorcycle today. Chinese guy texting veered straight right at me when I was in the lane next to him. I hit the brakes hard and he almost went off the road and wrecked before realizing what was happening. As soon as he got it back in the lane he resumed texting. Just saying.

Be fucking careful out there man. 95% of the drivers on the road are not watching for you.

RealSNR
11-14-2012, 04:58 PM
This is racist.

ALL Asian drivers are terrible. Not just the Chinese ones.

In58men
11-14-2012, 04:58 PM
Luv makes better threads.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-14-2012, 05:00 PM
This no funny!

You bad man!

And now, some Mr. Wong:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ElEOtuaH2o&feature=relmfu

KCUnited
11-14-2012, 05:02 PM
Had a similar incident happen to me except it was an early 2000's Honda and a tag that said UJELIS. They weren't Chinese though.

BIG_DADDY
11-14-2012, 06:07 PM
This is racist.

ALL Asian drivers are terrible. Not just the Chinese ones.

Really? I say you're wong.

DaneMcCloud
11-14-2012, 06:18 PM
The ONLY motorcycle I'd even consider owning and riding, especially in California, would be something like a Harley-Davidson Road King or larger.

Loud Pipes Save Lives.

Good luck, BD, and be safe.

okoye35chiefs
11-14-2012, 06:22 PM
thinking of andrew dice clays chinese jokes....

BIG_DADDY
11-14-2012, 06:44 PM
The ONLY motorcycle I'd even consider owning and riding, especially in California, would be something like a Harley-Davidson Road King or larger.

Loud Pipes Save Lives.

Probably pick up some headers soon.

DaneMcCloud
11-14-2012, 06:45 PM
Probably pick up some headers soon.

Sounds like a good plan, Man.

Be safe. There are 40 million idiots in this state.

HoneyBadger
11-14-2012, 06:49 PM
Anyone who gives you grief needs to spend a day driving in so. Cal.

BIG_DADDY
11-14-2012, 07:23 PM
Anyone who gives you grief needs to spend a day driving in so. Cal.

It was the PC crowd with their whole you're a racist theme.

Frazod
11-14-2012, 07:26 PM
The next time I drive in Kalifornia I'll be in a fucking tank. Worst drivers I've ever seen.

TLO
11-14-2012, 07:26 PM
Luv makes better threads.

ROFL

loochy
11-14-2012, 08:03 PM
chineese dwivuhs cwash yo cah make big boom

aaah, fohgivahness pweeze

Lzen
11-14-2012, 08:08 PM

Loud Pipes Save Lives.

Actually, even a Sportster can be pretty loud with the right pipes.

But I agree that loud pipes do save lives (to a certain extent-some drivers are just oblivious no matter what).

Lzen
11-14-2012, 08:11 PM
Big Daddy,
You gotta ride like you expect some texting douche to cut you off at any time. Always be watching at intersections, too, for that shitty driver who runs the red light. Be safe out there. I've had a few close calls, as well. Some people should not have a license. I usually can spot them before they do any damage to me.

BIG_DADDY
11-14-2012, 08:22 PM
Big Daddy,
You gotta ride like you expect some texting douche to cut you off at any time. Always be watching at intersections, too, for that shitty driver who runs the red light. Be safe out there. I've had a few close calls, as well. Some people should not have a license. I usually can spot them before they do any damage to me.

I was next to a guy that got rear ended at a stoplight in Floriduh. My head is on a swivel, you can rarely just relax.

Cephalic Trauma
11-14-2012, 08:25 PM
This thread is so sirry

CHENZ A!
11-14-2012, 08:28 PM
Indian people can't drive for shit either. completely oblivious to anything around them, drive extremely slow, and takes them 5 min to park or get out of a parking spot. Also, they think that they can turn on their hazard lights and that makes it ok for them to sit in the middle of the road however long they want.

Bugeater
11-14-2012, 08:35 PM
This thread is racist. But I agree with it. 24 goddamn years of driving without an accident, until last month. It's the morning rush hour, I'm behind some grandpa doing 15 mph in a 30 zone (why old people are out in rush hour traffic is another whole topic with me), so I jump lanes to pass the old fuck, and there's a fucking car at a complete fucking stop in the other lane. So I slam on the brakes...but I had no chance to stop. I pop the guy's rear bumper and fucked it up pretty good. So we pull off, and this Chinese idiot gets out of his car, comes up to the window of my truck, and has the fucking nerve to say "Why you come so fast?". Uh, fuckstick, I come so fast because you no moving. And of course, since I rear-ended him, I get thrown under the bus for the damages. Fucking bullshit.

BIG_DADDY
11-14-2012, 09:27 PM
This thread is racist. But I agree with it. 24 goddamn years of driving without an accident, until last month. It's the morning rush hour, I'm behind some grandpa doing 15 mph in a 30 zone (why old people are out in rush hour traffic is another whole topic with me), so I jump lanes to pass the old ****, and there's a ****ing car at a complete ****ing stop in the other lane. So I slam on the brakes...but I had no chance to stop. I pop the guy's rear bumper and ****ed it up pretty good. So we pull off, and this Chinese idiot gets out of his car, comes up to the window of my truck, and has the ****ing nerve to say "Why you come so fast?". Uh, ****stick, I come so fast because you no moving. And of course, since I rear-ended him, I get thrown under the bus for the damages. ****ing bullshit.

At Bart I had a Chinese woman back into my jeep in a failed attempt to park in a restricted area. My tow hooks punctured the back of her Honda. She Jumps out yellin "YOU FOLLOW TOOO, CLOSE. YOU FOLLOW TOOO CLOOOOOSE!!!!!!!". She then insists on getting a cop even though I clearly pointed out it was her fault. When she returns the cop tells her it's her fault and she can't park there. She fly's off the handle with the whole nebuh mind dealio. I was like wait, when it's my fault you want the police force and when it's yours it's all about nebuh mind. I told her to just leave it didn't hurt my ride anyway. Cost me an hour though. I should have charged her for that. Unfriggenbelievable really.

hometeam
11-14-2012, 09:29 PM
The only thing I can think of when I see this topic is this-

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/acS4o5XbByY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simply Red
11-15-2012, 12:13 AM
http://i.imgur.com/pTWCs.gif (http://imgur.com/pTWCs)

Holladay
11-15-2012, 03:21 PM
I had a GSXR in germany while in the Army. The Autobahns were a blast. Germans know how to drive correctly. Too many stories about near close calls. Once I realized that I was not immortal, I sold the thing.

No way I would drive in busy areas. It's not IF you get whacked, it's WHEN. And when, hopefully not too bad.

DRU
11-15-2012, 05:59 PM

Yeah, if not for Chinese people there would be nobody texting while driving. Damn them.

Amnorix
11-15-2012, 06:04 PM
I like this one personally. More of a female driver fail...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Wa_PB5rY8Wo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Saul Good
11-15-2012, 06:21 PM
Yeah, if not for Chinese people there would be nobody texting while driving. Damn them.

Yeah, but Chinese people have to draw all those weird characters when they text which is much more distracting.

BIG_DADDY
11-15-2012, 10:30 PM

Just what we needed, one more PC douchebag. If you can't tell how much worse Chinese drivers are than the norm then you are just ignorant. The texting is just side issue. We used to go to lunch in a Chinese plaza in San Mateo and get a table outside just so we could watch the accidents in the parking lot which happened constantly. It was like watching 6 year olds in bumper cars. They don't look and think people should just get out of their way. They have serious problems with perception of debth and worst of all they just don't give a fuck about anyone but themself. Ask anyone who has drives in NorCal or Socal or has been to China.

Bugeater
11-15-2012, 10:39 PM
Just what we needed, one more PC douchebag. If you can't tell how much worse Chinese drivers are than the norm then you are just ignorant. The texting is just side issue. We used to go to lunch in a Chinese plaza in San Mateo and get a table outside just so we could watch the accidents in the parking lot which happened constantly. It was like watching 6 year olds in bumper cars. They don't look and think people should just get out of their way. They have serious problems with perception of debth and worst of all they just don't give a fuck about anyone but themself. Ask anyone who has drives in NorCal or Socal or has been to China.
That's pretty much the impression I got from the guy I hit. I'm assuming he was lost, missed his turn or something, wasn't sure where he was going so he just stopped in the middle of a traffic lane without any regard to the hazard he was posing to other drivers.

Dante84
11-15-2012, 10:45 PM
Maybe he was just singing?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G7oGx2dImE8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-15-2012, 10:45 PM
I had a Chinese man who owns one of the local restaurants (recognized him... good restaurant) stop in the middle of traffic to let me cross the street today as I was standing in the medium waiting for the cars to pass by.

Asshole. Holding up traffic.

|Zach|
11-15-2012, 10:46 PM
AS much grief as I got

This is a constant theme for you. You hang on to people's words here for years and years. Hahaha.

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-15-2012, 10:48 PM
This is a constant theme for you. You hang on to people's words here for years and years. Hahaha.

No offense but.....

|Zach|
11-15-2012, 10:49 PM
No offense but.....

I will say this in whatever form it takes people that are not cognizant of how their actions impact other people sharing the same physical space as them is one of the most frustrating qualities in a person. Really really gets to me.

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-15-2012, 10:54 PM
I will say this in whatever form it takes people that are not cognizant of how their actions impact other people sharing the same physical space as them is one of the most frustrating qualities in a person. Really really gets to me.

OK. Good point. I think I missed some punctuation maybe but that's ok.

I have no problem with you... whether we've often agreed or not. At least you have a real team to root for. That's something.

BIG_DADDY
11-15-2012, 10:56 PM
That's pretty much the impression I got from the guy I hit. I'm assuming he was lost, missed his turn or something, wasn't sure where he was going so he just stopped in the middle of a traffic lane without any regard to the hazard he was posing to other drivers.

To take it one step further in that parking lot I was just talking about we ate there 5 years because our firm was on the other side of it. Out of the countless times we saw these guys run into other parked cars not once did somebody get out and do the right thing. THey take off every time. We are talking Mercedes Benz here, not some tin can. They do not give a fuck about anyone but themself. I think I will leave it there before I really get rolling.

|Zach|
11-15-2012, 10:57 PM
OK. Good point. I think I missed some punctuation maybe but that's ok.

I have no problem with you... whether we've often agreed or not. At least you have a real team to root for. That's something.

And the offseason is short as fuck. They start preseason again in Feburary. :eek:

BIG_DADDY
11-15-2012, 10:59 PM
I had a Chinese man who owns one of the local restaurants (recognized him... good restaurant) stop in the middle of traffic to let me cross the street today as I was standing in the medium waiting for the cars to pass by.

Asshole. Holding up traffic.

Maybe he thought you were a rock star.

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-15-2012, 11:00 PM
To take it one step further in that parking lot I was just talking about we ate there 5 years because our firm was on the other side of it. Out of the countless times we saw these guys run into other parked cars not once did somebody get out and do the right thing. THey take off every time. We are talking Mercedes Benz here, not some tin can. They do not give a **** about anyone but themself. I think I will leave it there before I really get rolling.

I'm not doubting your story at all... seriously. It almost seems to me that maybe living a coastal lifestyle or a midwest lifestyle can make all the difference. There are several Chinese here and if anything they are more polite and demure than most people... in my experience.

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-15-2012, 11:01 PM
Maybe he thought you were a rock star.

I'm pretty sure that's not it.

BIG_DADDY
11-15-2012, 11:01 PM

What happened to your whole zoccor europhag persona you were rolling with?

|Zach|
11-15-2012, 11:02 PM
What happened to your whole zoccor europillowbiter persona you were rolling with?

No persona.

Name was changed as a joke and it didn't bother me. Asked for it to be changed back one day.

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-15-2012, 11:02 PM
And the offseason is short as ****. They start preseason again in Feburary. :eek:

Thank God. That's when we debut our SUPER-BOWL TEAM!

edit... oh you meant soccer. woot.

:)