PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Bowe wants to stay in KC

Pages : [1] 2

ShowtimeSBMVP
11-15-2012, 04:45 PM
Bowe says he never wanted out of KC, wants to finish career as a Chief
By ADAM TEICHER
The Kansas City Star
Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe says he'd like to stay with the Chiefs.
JOHN SLEEZER
Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe says he'd like to stay with the Chiefs.

Wide receiver Dwayne Bowe sought to clear up what he said was a misconception that he wanted out of Kansas City. To the contrary, Bowe said Thursday in a rare interview he would like to finish his career with the Chiefs.

“Why wouldn’t I want to stay here? It’s a no-brainer for me,” said Bowe, who became emphatic once the topic was introduced. “I never said I didn’t want to be here. I never said that. This is where it started for me. This is where people know me from. That’s crazy to me.

“When I heard that, I was like, ‘Where did that come from?’ I never said I wanted out. Please clear that up for me. Do I play like I don’t want to be here? I just keep my mouth closed and play the game. That’s what I do. Please tell everybody to stop saying I’m a bad guy. I just don’t talk (to the media much).”

Bowe is on the verge of becoming the greatest pass receiver in Chiefs history, at least statistically. With another 12 catches, Bowe will become their career leading pass catcher for a wide receiver, passing Henry Marshall.

He would then become the Chiefs second-leading career pass receiver, though he would still be about 500 catches behind tight end Tony Gonzalez.

Because of the history, among other reasons, Bowe said he would like to remain with the Chiefs.

“This is where I was drafted,” Bowe said. “When I’m finished, I feel I should be in the Hall of Fame and hopefully win Super Bowls.

“I play the game to win. That’s what I do week in and week out. I feel we can do that here, of course. Things happen and it won’t be easy but I try to show (that spirit) and it will become contagious. You’ll see it. It’s coming.”

It’s less than certain that Bowe figures into the Chiefs’ long-term plans. When the sides couldn’t agree on a contract this year, the Chiefs made Bowe their franchise player, and after missing all of offseason practice and training camp in protest, he signed their one-year contract worth about $9.5 million.

The Chiefs and Bowe could agree to terms for a long-term contract after this season, but it seems unlikely given that the Chiefs didn’t offer a deal this year that would make Bowe happy and he’ll be another year closer to the end of his career.

The Chiefs could also keep Bowe again as their franchise player.

“We’ll have to see how all that goes,” Bowe said. “All I can do is continue to play my best here to make it happen.”

By the numbers, Bowe hasn’t been affected much by the numerous problems otherwise dragging down the 1-8 Chiefs. He has is having one of the better statistical seasons of his career.

Bowe has 49 receptions, putting him on pace for 87. His career high is 86 set in 2008. But he has only three touchdowns, each coming in the fourth quarter of a blowout loss.

“I think I’ve been productive,” he said. “My production has been steady.

“As a receiver, my job is to catch the ball from the quarterback no matter who that is. With both quarterbacks coming in and playing to the best of their ability, I think I’ve been doing a great job catching either one of their passes. It’s all in the head coach’s decision who plays. I try to compete at a high level each week. I try to give my team a better opportunity to win. That’s what I work in practice to do.”

Bowe turned 28 in September, so he’s approaching the age when some receivers begin to lose their skills. But he said he planned to play several more seasons.

“I think I’m just getting started,” Bowe said. “I’m 28, but I’ve learned how to play with (nine) different quarterbacks. I learned how to be the man … you can see that during the majority of the game I’m always going to be open. It took years for me to learn all that and it’s going to extend my career and I’ll be a big-time playmaker.

“I feel like I’ve got at least six more (seasons) in me, six more (easily). I love this game. You can tell in the way I play it … 33, 34, that’s what I’m shooting for.”

Bowe, notorious earlier in his career for arriving at Chiefs camp out of shape, said he would work harder during the offseason to maintain his conditioning.

“When you’re young you go off just talent,” he said. “The older you get, it’s all about technique. This offseason, I’m definitely going to have a personal trainer travel with me wherever I go and work on the things I need to work on.”

In the meantime, the Chiefs have seven games remaining. Pointing to Monday night’s overtime loss in Pittsburgh as progress, Bowe said the Chiefs would win their share of them.

“Guys are just starting to know how to play together,” Bowe said. “That’s one thing coach talks about, guys playing together and playing as a team and sometimes it takes a team eight games or how many games it is to figure it out. I think guys have just figured out how to put it all together.

“We’re not that far away from winning. Seven games is a long time in football.”

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/11/15/3919156/bowe-says-he-never-wanted-out.html#storylink=cpy

ShowtimeSBMVP
11-15-2012, 04:46 PM
Adam Teicher ‏@adamteicher

Had interesting talk with Dwayne Bowe today. Said he wants to stay with #Chiefs and finish career in KC, among other things.

MIAdragon
11-15-2012, 04:46 PM
http://www.dreamstime.com/sign-here-please-thumb525916.jpg

mike_b_284
11-15-2012, 04:47 PM
is there a "Bowe's Drops" montage out there?

journeyscarab
Catch.the.freaking.football.

Scorp
This is the politically correct thing to say. The chiefs will never pay him the kind of money he wants. Bowe will be gone.

Fish
11-15-2012, 04:49 PM
He must know that Pioli is getting fired....

Ceej
I find it pretty ironic the thread starter is the same one who posted the thread about Bowe being traded.

Fucking Twitter.

ShowtimeSBMVP
Catch.the.freaking.football.

Pete Prisco ‏@PriscoCBS

Dwayne Bowe just isn't worth the money. Or he gets shocked when a pass hits his hands

I think it's the shocked part.

Frosty
11-15-2012, 04:50 PM
Meh - he drops passes and flexes. Screw him.

:whackit:

ShowtimeSBMVP
11-15-2012, 04:51 PM
I find it pretty ironic the thread starter is the same one who posted the thread about Bowe being traded.

****ing Twitter.

Such a retard. I started the thread based off what Jason Cole said.

Titty Meat
11-15-2012, 04:52 PM
Tag him another year.

Ceej
Such a retard.

YOU POST EVERYTHING YOU FUCKING READ ON TWITTER.

Numbnuts.

ShowtimeSBMVP
YOU POST EVERYTHING YOU ****ING READ ON TWITTER.

Numbnuts.

Well Twitter is where you get the news first now.

Ceej
11-15-2012, 04:53 PM
Well Twitter is where you get the news first now.

ROFL

Brilliant.

Titty Meat
11-15-2012, 04:54 PM
If Dwayne Bowe was some mediocre white WR this fan base would love him.

Marcellus
11-15-2012, 04:54 PM
Glad to hear it.

Wouldn't this completely fly in the face of about 5,000 post I have read here from this last offseason until now?

Nightfyre
11-15-2012, 04:55 PM
At least this is some good news.

NJChiefsFan
11-15-2012, 04:55 PM

Numbnuts.

He is just posting news for the rest of us to read and decide if its worth talking about or not. I thank him for it.

Like it or not Twitter is a large news source for sports whether you like it or not. There are plenty of problems with it, most you have already brought up over the past year or so, but it is what it is. People used to always post what the so-called insiders would say on TV, now they just say it on twitter.

NJChiefsFan
11-15-2012, 04:56 PM
Also, I am going to decide to believe him here. If for no other reason than I want to. I think Bowe hopes like the rest of us that a new GM and QB are on their way.

The Franchise
11-15-2012, 04:58 PM
He must know that Pioli is getting fired....

This.

It's pretty far-fetched....but I wonder if Clark stepped in and told him to expect changes at the end of the year.....and that he wants Bowe to stay.

BoneKrusher
11-15-2012, 05:00 PM
This is the politically correct thing to say. The chiefs will never pay him the kind of money he wants. Bowe will be gone.

i'd say to Bowe,
good luck proving he's a top WR with the POS he has throwing him the ball.

kcxiv
11-15-2012, 05:01 PM
ROFL

Brilliant.

like it or not, its the place to get the breaking news. This isnt a fad , its not going anywhere, its staying around. You either get used of it, or shut up about it really. Its not going anywhere like i said.

Ceej
11-15-2012, 05:01 PM
He is just posting news for the rest of us to read and decide if its worth talking about or not. I thank him for it.

Like it or not Twitter is a large news source for sports whether you like it or not. There are plenty of problems with it, most you have already brought up over the past year or so, but it is what it is. People used to always post what the so-called insiders would say on TV, now they just say it on twitter.

I get that. And sometimes I enjoy reading information I wouldn't have found out otherwise. However, it's been awhile. And I get sick of Twitter BS.

Plus, the dude's a troll.

kcxiv
11-15-2012, 05:02 PM

If Bowe had a qb that was worth a **** not 9 different shitty qb's the fan base would love him. While he may drop some passes here and there he also makes some catches that make you go wtf. How many TERRRIBLE passes has he caught because of his athletic ability. Its been quite a few.

Ceej
11-15-2012, 05:03 PM
like it or not, its the place to get the breaking news. This isnt a fad , its not going anywhere, its staying around. You either get used of it, or shut up about it really. Its not going anywhere like i said.

I never said it was going anywhere.

kcxiv
11-15-2012, 05:04 PM
I never said it was going anywhere.

i know you didnt, but i was pointing it out anyways. It does no good to bitch about something like that.

I used to hate twitter, but if you want the news the fastest, you look to that.

ThaVirus
11-15-2012, 05:05 PM
This.

It's pretty far-fetched....but I wonder if Clark stepped in and told him to expect changes at the end of the year.....and that he wants Bowe to stay.

That's a mighty large assumption.

NJChiefsFan
11-15-2012, 05:06 PM
I get that. And sometimes I enjoy reading information I wouldn't have found out otherwise. However, it's been awhile. And I get sick of Twitter BS..

I can understand that. The whole Manning saga was a pretty enormous dick tease whether you like twitter or not.

The Franchise
11-15-2012, 05:08 PM
That's a mighty large assumption.

Hence why I said that it's pretty far-fetched.

Mr. Laz
11-15-2012, 05:09 PM
so believe all the bad 'rumor' crap that is said but anything good must surely be bullshit.

Mama Hip Rockets
11-15-2012, 05:10 PM
When are people going to shut the fuck up about Dwayne Bowe dropping passes? He has dropped FOUR passes this year. That is not a big deal. You know who leads the league in dropped passes? Jimmy Graham. You know who's second? Victor Cruz. You know who else is in the top ten? Calvin Johnson, Demaryius Thomas, Wes Welker, and Jason Witten, among others.

Good receivers drop passes. It happens. Dwayne Bowe is tied for TWENTY-SEVENTH in the NFL in dropped passes this year.

Get over it.

http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/leaders.asp?range=NFL&type=receiving&rank=232&year=

The Franchise
11-15-2012, 05:11 PM
When are people going to shut the fuck up about Dwayne Bowe dropping passes? He has dropped FOUR passes this year. That is not a big deal. You know who leads the league in dropped passes? Jimmy Graham. You know who's second? Victor Cruz. You know who else is in the top ten? Calvin Johnson, Demaryius Thomas, Wes Welker, and Jason Witten, among others.

Good receivers drop passes. It happens. Dwayne Bowe is tied for TWENTY-SEVENTH in the NFL in dropped passes this year.

Get over it.

http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/leaders.asp?range=NFL&type=receiving&rank=232&year=

And Cruz drops a lot of those passes for TDs.

Mama Hip Rockets
11-15-2012, 05:14 PM
And Cruz drops a lot of those passes for TDs.

Yeah. And he's still fucking awesome. Who cares?

Scorp
11-15-2012, 05:14 PM
so believe all the bad 'rumor' crap that is said but anything good must surely be bullshit.

If you honestly believe the Chiefs are gonna pay him top 5 WR money, there really isn't much left to say. :spock:

Mr. Laz
11-15-2012, 05:15 PM
I'd like to see a % on those WR drops.

The Franchise
11-15-2012, 05:15 PM
Yeah. And he's still fucking awesome. Who cares?

I was agreeing with.....just enhancing the point. Giants fans are in love with Cruz and he drops more passes than Bowe.

Mr. Laz
11-15-2012, 05:16 PM
If you honestly believe the Chiefs are gonna pay him top 5 WR money, there really isn't much left to say. :spock:
it's all a trick!!!

I bet Pioli was standing behind Bowe throughout the entire interview with a gun.

the Talking Can
11-15-2012, 05:18 PM
Bowe has produced with one shitty QB after another, on one shitty team after another

i hope he gets to play with a real QB - in KC - someday...letting go would be a huge mistake

but pioli is a fucking idiot, so....

Scorp
it's all a trick!!!

I bet Pioli was standing behind Bowe throughout the entire interview with a gun.

As usual you've lost me where you are going with this.

BigMeatballDave

Get over it.

http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/leaders.asp?range=NFL&type=receiving&rank=232&year=:clap:

The Franchise
11-15-2012, 05:19 PM
Bowe:

Total Receptions: 49
Total Passes not Caught: 42 (including 4 drops)

53% of the passes thrown his way....he's caught. Factor in how many of those passes are 10 feet over his fucking head.

The Franchise
11-15-2012, 05:21 PM
Just for comparison:

Fitzgerald.

Total Receptions: 51
Total Passes not Caught: 46

52% of the passes thrown his way....he's caught.

BigMeatballDave
I'd like to see a % on those WR drops.

Why?

KCUnited
But who did he dream of playing for when he was a child?

Buehler445
11-15-2012, 05:23 PM
If Bowe walks and Pioli stays I'm through.

the Talking Can
11-15-2012, 05:27 PM
which player on the Chiefs has been better than Bowe over the last 5 years?

which player has produced more consistently?

if Bowe isn't good enough for KC fans, KC fans are fucking idiots...

ShowtimeSBMVP
11-15-2012, 05:29 PM
Bowe is putting up numbers with crap at QB. Just wait till he gets a real QB.

Titty Meat
11-15-2012, 05:29 PM

if Bowe isn't good enough for KC fans, KC fans are ****ing idiots...

The white punter

The Franchise
11-15-2012, 05:30 PM

Think about it.

Bowe is a me first player. DJ is lazy.

Yet they love Studebaker.....or Grigsby....or Eachus.

the Talking Can
11-15-2012, 05:30 PM
The white punter

possibly...

RealSNR
11-15-2012, 05:36 PM
I told everybody this during the offseason. Yet you had dipshits going off about his drops and how all he cares about is fame and getting paid in a place like New York.

I have no idea what it is about some positions, but whenever you have a black guy who's really really good at WR or QB, people think they're either stupid, lazy, or greedy.

I hope we draft Geno Smith and he does a bunch of black guy stuff like wear his hat backwards and not smile at the camera ever. The closet racist fans of this team will go apeshit with both him and Bowe kicking ass.

Ceej
11-15-2012, 05:36 PM
I'm on board for keeping Bowe here long term for whatever (almost) it takes.

RealSNR
11-15-2012, 05:37 PM

Oh, it must be a total coincidence that BlackBob hates DBowe and thinks he's terrible

Mr. Flopnuts
11-15-2012, 05:38 PM
Think about it.

BOOM! Oh, and they hate Obama.

TO DC!!! :p

the Talking Can
11-15-2012, 05:41 PM
Oh, it must be a total coincidence that BlackBob hates DBowe and thinks he's terrible

his mom tried to abort him with a nail gun....

ModSocks
11-15-2012, 05:42 PM
Think about it.

mmmhmmmm

I love me some Devon Wylie.

KCUnited
11-15-2012, 05:43 PM
Is Bowe's hairstyle representative of some kind of traditional African headdress? /blackbob

Hoover
11-15-2012, 05:44 PM
Pay the man!

RealSNR
Is Bowe's hairstyle representative of some kind of traditional African headdress? /blackbob
ROFL

the Talking Can

he once saw the Ugandan bobsled team wearing their hair that way in the 1936 Olympics in Germany...

saphojunkie
11-15-2012, 05:45 PM
When are people going to shut the **** up about Dwayne Bowe dropping passes? He has dropped FOUR passes this year. That is not a big deal. You know who leads the league in dropped passes? Jimmy Graham. You know who's second? Victor Cruz. You know who else is in the top ten? Calvin Johnson, Demaryius Thomas, Wes Welker, and Jason Witten, among others.

Get over it.

Every receiver you mentioned other than Bowe has a pro bowl quarterback throwing to him.

Gee, I wonder what makes Bowe not in their class in terms of statistics? :hmmm:

Chief Roundup
11-15-2012, 05:46 PM

The white punter

Racist much

RunKC
11-15-2012, 05:46 PM

Why? So he can drop our first round QB's passes and play Mr. Invisible in any big game?

saphojunkie
11-15-2012, 05:47 PM
I told everybody this during the offseason. Yet you had dipshits going off about his drops and how all he cares about is fame and getting paid in a place like New York.

I have no idea what it is about some positions, but whenever you have a black guy who's really really good at WR or QB, people think they're either stupid, lazy, or greedy.

I hope we draft Geno Smith and he does a bunch of black guy stuff like wear his hat backwards and not smile at the camera ever. The closet racist fans of this team will go apeshit with both him and Bowe kicking ass.

Whoa whoa whoa.... I'm openly racist against white wide receivers.

BTW it's sure gonna suck for those people when Bowe signs his extension and Geno is throwing him 60 yard bombs.

Titty Meat
11-15-2012, 05:47 PM
Racist much

Yeah I hate white people

Sorter
11-15-2012, 05:53 PM
Lance Long is more explosive/agile/quicker than LeSean McCoy /BlackBob

notorious
11-15-2012, 05:54 PM
Well played, Bowe.

No matter what, you have the fans behind you.

Chief_For_Life58
11-15-2012, 05:54 PM
who the fuck is henry marshall

ThaVirus
11-15-2012, 05:55 PM
Hence why I said that it's pretty far-fetched.

You said "I wonder" as well.

My bad, I read your post all wrong.

BigMeatballDave
11-15-2012, 05:59 PM
Why? So he can drop our first round QB's passes and play Mr. Invisible in any big game?

:spock:

RunKC
11-15-2012, 06:09 PM
:spock:

I love Bowe, but if he comes asking for Larry Fitzgerald money, we'd be morons to give it to him.

BigMeatballDave
11-15-2012, 06:13 PM
I love Bowe, but if he comes asking for Larry Fitzgerald money, we'd be morons to give it to him.

I have no problem with it.

Larry signed that contract over a yr ago.

Old news. Pay Bowe.

keg in kc
11-15-2012, 06:13 PM
Good.

Bowe is a top-5 receiver if he has a top-15 QB.

CoMoChief
11-15-2012, 06:14 PM
Don't buy this for a second.

No WR wants to play with the mess we have at QB.

NONE

Mr. Flopnuts
11-15-2012, 06:15 PM
Go look at Fitzgerald's numbers this year with a couple of mediocre QB's. Tell me if they look familiar. And I have no idea what they are, I just have him on my FF team. His numbers look similar to Bowe's every week because he's my other guy. I'm not saying Bowe is Fitz, but I'm not saying he's not either. Because Bowe has NEVER had anyone worth a shit throwing to him.

Chief_For_Life58
11-15-2012, 06:16 PM
who the **** is henry marshall
oh nice another wasted chiefs talent. we got alot of those!
I wasent even in preschool before he retired. thank god I didnt have to watch that god awful decade of chiefs seasons jesus. where the 80s the worst or are we in unprecedented times right now?

The Franchise
11-15-2012, 06:16 PM
Go look at Fitzgerald's numbers this year with a couple of mediocre QB's. Tell me if they look familiar. And I have no idea what they are, I just have him on my FF team. His numbers look similar to Bowe's every week because he's my other guy. I'm not saying Bowe is Fitz, but I'm not saying he's not either. Because Bowe has NEVER had anyone worth a shit throwing to him.

*cough*

Bowe:

Total Receptions: 49
Total Passes not Caught: 42 (including 4 drops)

53% of the passes thrown his way....he's caught. Factor in how many of those passes are 10 feet over his fucking head.

Just for comparison:

Fitzgerald.

Total Receptions: 51
Total Passes not Caught: 46

52% of the passes thrown his way....he's caught.

The Franchise
11-15-2012, 06:18 PM
Bowe vs. Fitz.

More yards.
Less TDs.
More completions for 1st downs.
More completions over 20 yards.
More completions over 40 yards.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-15-2012, 06:19 PM
Pest brings the BOOM! I wasn't sure, but I had a feeling. There ya have it. Pay the man!

okcchief
11-15-2012, 06:24 PM
I would like to see Bowe play with a real QB, front office, coaching staff, etc. I'm hoping there is some light at the end of the tunnel because I've never been so frustrated with this franchise.

Buehler445
11-15-2012, 06:27 PM
I'm on board for keeping Bowe here long term for whatever (almost) it takes.

Fixed...

mdchiefsfan
11-15-2012, 06:33 PM

Numbnuts.

so if someone is discussing the possibility of trading Bowe you don't want to know until its a fact? I'd rather hear about the rumor and see it play out.

keg in kc
11-15-2012, 06:50 PM
Don't buy this for a second.

No WR wants to play with the mess we have at QB.

NONEPerhaps there are ongoing discussions regarding a new contract. Perhaps as part of these discussions Bowe has been told there will be a change in the way the franchise handles the QB position. Perhaps.

hometeam
11-15-2012, 06:57 PM

Ace Gunner
11-15-2012, 07:27 PM

go look at who attends Fitz's spring camps. now go look at who attends Bowe's camps.

notorious
11-15-2012, 07:30 PM
Has anyone asked this question:

Why?

HonestChieffan
11-15-2012, 07:31 PM
He and all the rest can go. Done. Sick of them. Top to bottom

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-15-2012, 07:31 PM
Haven't read the thread but this story was good to see.

notorious
11-15-2012, 07:33 PM
He and all the rest can go. Done. Sick of them. Top to bottom

If Pioli was guaranteed to be fired I could live with an expansion-type restart with the team.

lcarus
11-15-2012, 07:35 PM
I get just as pissed as anyone when he drops the fuckin ball, but he's produced a lot every year with shit several shit QBs this franchise has given him. I hope he stays and we pay him.

DaneMcCloud
11-15-2012, 07:36 PM
who the fuck is henry marshall

What?

SAUTO
11-15-2012, 07:46 PM
go look at who attends Fitz's spring camps. now go look at who attends Bowe's camps.

Yeah go fuck yourself with a Mack truck bitch
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud
11-15-2012, 07:50 PM

Are you and BobTard related? Share the sister/mother and dad?

rabblerouser
11-15-2012, 07:59 PM
“As a receiver, my job is to catch the ball from the quarterback no matter who that is. With both quarterbacks coming in and playing to the best of their ability, I think I’ve been doing a great job catching either one of their passes."
Translation : "One QB was trying to throw while blind, and the other one throws like he's blind, and I STILL get it done. Pioli is getting fired and Clark's gonna get me a GM who will get me a contract and a Head Coach.''

rabblerouser
11-15-2012, 08:02 PM
I get just as pissed as anyone when he drops the ****in ball, but he's produced a lot every year with shit several shit QBs this franchise has given him. I hope he stays and we pay him.

Reality is : who you gonna sign who would be as good or better for the same $$??

Answer is : Nobody.

D-Bowe has his faults, and I'll be the first to list them. He's not truly elite, but he's capable of it. A decent (i.e. new, different) QB could put him in the 90-100 catch per season territory.

DTLB58
11-15-2012, 08:03 PM
I'm thinking he's had way to many drops, he wasn't traded at the deadline and that he thinks it's probably the end of the line for his buddy Cassel, so he will get a new QB. He is gonna make more $ here in KC than the open market cause he hasn't broken out with a huge season. So what the heck I might as well just stay here.

Hammock Parties
11-15-2012, 08:08 PM
With both quarterbacks coming in and playing to the best of their ability, I think I’ve been doing a great job catching either one of their passes.

Awesome backhanded stab at our shitty QBs. LMAO

Love me some chocolatiest penis in the AFC West.

RealSNR
11-15-2012, 08:11 PM
Drops drops drops drops.

It's like Chinese water torture with you people.

You know who had a drop problem throughout his NFL career? Jerry fucking Rice.

It happens. Our elite WR isn't a sure-handed yet unspectacular guy like Herman Moore. Instead we got a flashy big play sometimes drops shit guy. I know you all would rather have the sure handed boner, but that's not the kind of player God chose for you to have as your elite WR. So deal with it. Get him an elite QB and see if that changes things.

Go beat off to footage of Art Monk if you want a guy who just catches shit and has no rape power.

Hammock Parties
11-15-2012, 08:16 PM
is there a "Bowe's Drops" montage out there?

Fuck you, asshole.

He has dropped 5 passes this year.

If you think that's a problem, you can see how much luck you have getting anyone else to catch 400 balls for this franchise.

Hammock Parties
11-15-2012, 08:18 PM
What's amazing is the INCREDIBLE amount of shit Bowe gets around here.

But people have been sucking off Dexter for months and he has the third-worst drop percentage among ALL WIDE RECEIVERS.

FUCK OFF, BEST FANS IN THE NFL.

rabblerouser
11-15-2012, 08:21 PM
Awesome backhanded stab at our shitty QBs. LMAO

I LOVE it!!

Easy 6
11-15-2012, 08:23 PM
This should've been a poll...

1 - Keep Him

2 - **** Him

I bet there wouldnt be more than ten who choose the latter.

We have your back, Dwayne.

RealSNR
11-15-2012, 08:23 PM
I can't wait until our new GM re-signs Albert and Bowe and drafts Geno Smith.

My erection's gonna last for WAY more than 4 hours

Reerun_KC
11-15-2012, 08:24 PM

But people have been sucking off Dexter for months and he has the third-worst drop percentage among ALL WIDE RECEIVERS.

**** OFF, BEST FANS IN THE NFL.

Damon Huard loves you...

whoman69
11-15-2012, 08:27 PM

Stop popping the blue pills. They're not M&Ms.

MotherfuckerJones
11-15-2012, 08:31 PM

ROFL Race is the issue...RRRRRIGHT:doh!::rolleyes::hmmm::clap:

Hammock Parties
11-15-2012, 08:32 PM
Fuck all Dwayne Bowe haters everywhere.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4g5HqKlFpVk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MotherfuckerJones
11-15-2012, 08:33 PM

Its got nothing to do with him being black...were all getting tired of his antics and dropped passes that are getting worse by the week. Like Gruden said: Thats their 9 million dollar WR dropping passes. He's their franchise player

rabblerouser
11-15-2012, 08:33 PM
This should've been a poll...

1 - Keep Him

2 - **** Him

I bet there wouldnt be more than ten who choose the latter.

We have your back, Dwayne.

I don't want him to leave.

Easy 6
11-15-2012, 08:36 PM
Wow, he clowned bailey SO bad at 1:15, but woodcluck says he cant run routes LMAO

MotherfuckerJones
11-15-2012, 08:40 PM

If thats what its gona take to win.. Fuck it my white ass will be rooting for them! :harumph:

Hammock Parties
11-15-2012, 08:42 PM
Its got nothing to do with him being black...were all getting tired of his antics and dropped passes that are getting worse by the week. Like Gruden said: Thats their 9 million dollar WR dropping passes. He's their franchise player

Fuck you.

He's the best fucking wide receiver we've ever had.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/72106_478421128847470_1826731493_n.jpg

Easy 6
11-15-2012, 08:43 PM
I don't want him to leave.

So, you want him to stay in KC and keep on being awesome in spite of terrible QB's and myriad other bullshit?

Great.

BigMeatballDave
11-15-2012, 08:46 PM

I want you to kill yourself.

Eat a giant bag of antifreeze-marinated cocks.

MotherfuckerJones
11-15-2012, 08:46 PM

**** OFF, BEST FANS IN THE NFL.

Dexter fucking sucks! I havent defended him. In fact, id rather of taken Golden Tate. Who has 6 TD catches this year and can even throw one!

Titty Meat
11-15-2012, 08:49 PM

You are a real piece of shit

http://scores.nbcsports.msnbc.com/fb/leaders.asp?type=Receiving&range=NFL&rank=232

RealSNR
Franchise WRs who occasionally drop shit:

All of them

MotherfuckerJones

I would get an erection too hahaha!

MotherfuckerJones
11-15-2012, 08:50 PM
You are a real piece of shit

http://scores.nbcsports.msnbc.com/fb/leaders.asp?type=Receiving&range=NFL&rank=232

Ya that's it. Though Ive been a fan of and want to keep Bowe. But at a reasonably price

RealSNR
11-15-2012, 08:51 PM
Ya that's it. Though Ive been a fan of and want to keep Bowe. But at a reasonably price
Given his comments today, something tells me that Pioli is the one throwing out unreasonable prices, and not Bowe.

Titty Meat
11-15-2012, 08:52 PM

Now you're pretending like his dropped passes aren't a problem after being proven wrong.

Micjones
11-15-2012, 08:53 PM
*Ahem*
Just throwing it back out there. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262519)

Hammock Parties
11-15-2012, 08:54 PM
Only good thing you've posted, homer.

NJChiefsFan
11-15-2012, 08:55 PM
**** you.

He's the best ****ing wide receiver we've ever had.

2nd. Can't ignore the different era that Otis played in. Bowe gets plenty of love around here. It just so happens that people that don't love him like to give him shit and make a lot of noise about it.

Guy built a bad rep to start out and some people haven't let go of that. Despite the hard work and improvement on the field. They are waiting for a drop so when it happens it feels like 3 drops.

The stat mentioned earlier was a strong one. Balls caught thrown their way, Bowe 53%, Fitz 52%.

RealSNR
11-15-2012, 08:55 PM
*Ahem*
Just throwing it back out there. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262519)Will our new GM hold up this end of the bargain now? I hope so.

Micjones
11-15-2012, 08:57 PM
Only good thing you've posted, homer.

Apparently you can smell the tip of my dick.
First time I've been on the site in more than a week and you're right here trolling me again. THAT's dedication.

RealSNR
11-15-2012, 08:59 PM
Apparently you can smell the tip of my dick.

That means it's time to take a fucking shower, dude

BigMeatballDave
11-15-2012, 08:59 PM

LMAO

Nice back-pedal.

Micjones
11-15-2012, 09:00 PM
That means it's time to take a ****ing shower, dude

Ba dum bump!

Rasputin
11-15-2012, 09:10 PM
“As a receiver, my job is to catch the ball from the quarterback no matter who that is. With both quarterbacks coming in and playing to the best of their ability, I think I’ve been doing a great job catching either one of their passes. It’s all in the head coach’s decision who plays. I try to compete at a high level each week. I try to give my team a better opportunity to win. That’s what I work in practice to do.”

LOL Bowe knows the QBs suck he did his best not to throw them under the bus. Best of their ability just happens their best ability still sucks. That's not Bowes fault. I don't care about the drops Bowe has been spectacular his career here and I want him to retire as a Chief. I do care about the drops, but he comes up big time and time again that over compensate the drops.

I hope D Bowe retires as a Chiefs.

MotherfuckerJones
11-15-2012, 09:28 PM
Now you're pretending like his dropped passes aren't a problem after being proven wrong.

Proven wrong on what you racist POS?

MotherfuckerJones
11-15-2012, 09:29 PM
LMAO

Nice back-pedal.

Im not backpedaling. Ill keep him and his dropped passes if their kept to a minimum. Im just tired of his antics when were getting blown out ie Buffalo

MotherfuckerJones
11-15-2012, 09:32 PM
Ive always liked Bowe, he hasnt had a good QB to play with yet. I just get frustrated with his dropped passes. Not necessarily that some he drops but some are at bad times.

DaneMcCloud
11-15-2012, 09:35 PM
Ive always liked Bowe, he hasnt had a good QB to play with yet. I just get frustrated with his dropped passes. Not necessarily that some he drops but some are at bad times.

Yeah, his FOUR dropped phases this season are why the Chiefs are 1-8.

Fucking moron.

MotherfuckerJones
11-15-2012, 09:37 PM
Yeah, his FOUR dropped phases this season are why the Chiefs are 1-8.

****ing moron.

Did I say he was the problem?? No i didnt. So fuck you. Youre the moron. Learn to read you incompetent small minded douchebag:harumph:

DaneMcCloud
11-15-2012, 09:39 PM
Did I say he was the problem?? No i didnt. So fuck you. Youre the moron. Learn to read you incompetent small minded douchebag:harumph:

LMAO

Fucking dildo.

MotherfuckerJones
11-15-2012, 09:39 PM
Dwayne is not the problem. We know what the problems are. HC, GM, QB.

MotherfuckerJones
11-15-2012, 09:40 PM
LMAO

****ing dildo.

Fucking dildo..original. Good one. Did youre mom help you out with that one sherlock?

Titty Meat
11-15-2012, 09:46 PM

How am *I* a racist you mouth breathing douche rocket?

DaneMcCloud
11-15-2012, 09:47 PM
Fucking dildo..original. Good one. Did youre mom help you out with that one sherlock?

Are you 12? Because you spell like a retard.

Get back to fucking your sister and leave the football talk to the non-inbreds.

Chiefspants
11-15-2012, 09:51 PM
Lately, I've noticed that Dane seems to have picked up Skip's mantle in regards to the noob welcome wagon. (Not as extreme, but still)

BigMeatballDave
11-15-2012, 09:54 PM
Im not backpedaling. Ill keep him and his dropped passes if their kept to a minimum. Im just tired of his antics when were getting blown out ie Buffalo

Antics?

Sorter
11-15-2012, 09:54 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdclliDENv1r64zjfo1_400.gif

RealSNR
11-15-2012, 10:00 PM
I think Chiefs fans just miss the days when we had our HOF TE and nothing else on offense. Now THERE was a sure-handed receiver.

Why else would they bitch this much about drops?

rabblerouser
11-15-2012, 10:00 PM

are you kidding?? :shake:

rabblerouser
11-15-2012, 10:01 PM
I think Chiefs fans just miss the days when we had our HOF TE and nothing else on offense. Now THERE was a sure-handed receiver.

Why else would they bitch this much about drops?

Quick question :

How many playoff games does your team win if the hands-down hardest worker and best player on the roster for a decade is a TE??

CHENZ A!
11-15-2012, 10:08 PM

Exactly. Sad. :shake:

CaliforniaChief
11-15-2012, 10:15 PM
If Dwayne Bowe wants to be in Kansas City, then we need to pay him to be here. He's an elite WR who has put together some monster years despite the wrong-armed amputees who have been throwing him the ball. As the only legitimate WR on this team, he continues to beast.

A new GM would go a long ways in building a great offense by keeping Bowe on a long-term contract, IMO.

DBOSHO
11-15-2012, 11:41 PM
I hope we keep bowe at.least one more year just to see what he looks.like with a quarterback who can throw an accurate pass

Bump
11-15-2012, 11:48 PM
Hopefully with a new GM, HC and QB that should excite Bowe so much it gives him a bowener to stay

Saccopoo
11-15-2012, 11:49 PM
Give this guy Geno Smith.

Please.

Four or five or six years with Geno and Bowe?

*wipes a small, happy tear from his eye thinking about the possibilities*

Phobia
11-16-2012, 12:24 AM
I've said this all along. He's perfectly happy where he lives. He likes it here.

MotherfuckerJones
11-16-2012, 03:03 AM
How am *I* a racist you mouth breathing douche rocket?

Because you're saying if Bowe was white we'd all love Bowe. Look Bowe is one of my favorites. I just want to see him catch the ball if its in his hands to where he doesn't have jump or anything. I want to see him with a new good rookie QB

MotherfuckerJones
11-16-2012, 03:05 AM
Are you 12? Because you spell like a retard.

Get back to ****ing your sister and leave the football talk to the non-inbreds.

I spell like I'm 12? Inbred? I'm from ohio but nice try fuck stick. You don't know jack shit about football

MotherfuckerJones
11-16-2012, 03:09 AM
Bruce Arians is doing a nice job with the colts. Wouldn't mind giving him a look at HC. Plus he's good with QBs and that's important if we go with Barkley smith or Wilson. We need someone that can develop a damn QB

Phobia
11-16-2012, 03:18 AM
Because you're saying if Bowe was white we'd all love Bowe. Look Bowe is one of my favorites. I just want to see him catch the ball if its in his hands to where he doesn't have jump or anything. I want to see him with a new good rookie QB

That's based on LaChapelle and every other white bubble player who has ever come through the door.

mdchiefsfan
11-16-2012, 04:12 AM

Wouldn't that be accusing others of being racist, not actually being racist?

KCUnited
11-16-2012, 05:16 AM
Face it, the guy is long ghana unless we tag him again.

the Talking Can
11-16-2012, 05:21 AM
Go beat off to footage of Art Monk if you want a guy who just catches shit and has no rape power.

amen

Woodchuck
11-16-2012, 07:15 AM
It's time to move on imo. He is the most inconsistant player on an inconsistant team.

This is coming out because he knows his value is dropping like a rock and KC might be the only one to pay. I think he wishes he took the offer they gave him a while back.

All he cares about is the money and this should be a major red flag. A month ago, all reports said he wanted out of KC in a bad way. The timing of this is also funny. He played like shit on MNF in front of the whole country. Now he wants to be a Chief? Of course he does...

I can't see us giving him a contract. I could be wrong but I would be very suprised. To me, it seems like he would just take the money and not give a **** anymore. I do not trust him.

BoneKrusher
11-16-2012, 07:28 AM
Bruce Arians is doing a nice job with the colts. Wouldn't mind giving him a look at HC. Plus he's good with QBs and that's important if we go with Barkley smith or Wilson. We need someone that can develop a damn QB

he has the best starting QB to come out since Peyton Manning.

no one in the upcoming draft is even close to Luck.

BigMeatballDave
11-16-2012, 07:32 AM
It's time to move on imo. He is the most inconsistant player on an inconsistant team.

This is coming out because he knows his value is dropping like a rock and KC might be the only one to pay. I think he wishes he took the offer they gave him a while back.

All he cares about is the money and this should be a major red flag. A month ago, all reports said he wanted out of KC in a bad way. The timing of this is also funny. He played like shit on MNF in front of the whole country. Now he wants to be a Chief? Of course he does...

I can't see us giving him a contract. I could be wrong but I would be very suprised. To me, it seems like he would just take the money and not give a **** anymore. I do not trust him.Die a miserable death.

Easy 6
11-16-2012, 07:33 AM

I can't see us giving him a contract. I could be wrong but I would be very suprised. To me, it seems like he would just take the money and not give a **** anymore. I do not trust him.

It would freeze the server up if i tried to punch in enough facepalms for this.

Woodchuck
11-16-2012, 07:33 AM
Seriously guys, if we re-sign Bowe and draft Geno Smith for example, how is Bowe going to influence him?

Is Bowe going to stay after practice and run routes with him? Is he going to come in early and watch film with him?

Or, is he going to take him clubbing every night?

Let's face it. Bowe is nothing like Reggie Wayne or Steve Smith for example. I don't want him around. He is not a guy that a rookie QB can lean on imo.

Woodchuck
11-16-2012, 07:34 AM
It would freeze the server up if i tried to punch in enough facepalms for this.

That is the truth imo. The truth hurts. In my experience, alot of homers aka. true fans don't want to see Bowe for what he really is. For some reason he has always gotten a pass.

BigMeatballDave
11-16-2012, 07:37 AM
Seriously guys, if we re-sign Bowe and draft Geno Smith for example, how is Bowe going to influence him?

Is Bowe going to stay after practice and run routes with him? Is he going to come in early and watch film with him?

Let's face it. Bowe is nothing like Reggie Wayne or Steve Smith for example. I don't want him around. He is not a guy that a rookie QB can lean on imo.

JFC someone cockpunch this fucking moron

the Talking Can
11-16-2012, 07:39 AM

it can not be good for the earth to have people as fucking stupid as you stealing our air, food, and water...

i wake up every day and pray i will find out you are dead

BigMeatballDave
11-16-2012, 07:41 AM
it can not be good for the earth to have people as fucking stupid as you stealing our air, food, and water...

LMAO

htismaqe
11-16-2012, 08:00 AM
Dexter ****ing sucks! I havent defended him. In fact, id rather of taken Golden Tate. Who has 6 TD catches this year and can even throw one!

Golden Tate also has SEVERAL critical drops.

Double standards FTW!

bevischief
11-16-2012, 08:05 AM
it can not be good for the earth to have people as ****ing stupid as you stealing our air, food, and water...

LMAO

okoye35chiefs
11-16-2012, 08:09 AM
:LOL:

Molitoth
11-16-2012, 08:14 AM

A real QB will know how to spread the ball around and find open receivers, not force passes to Bowe in double coverage.

I can see his numbers actually dropping.

Lzen
11-16-2012, 08:18 AM

Yeah, just like we all love that mediocre white QB, eh? 4321

Rausch
11-16-2012, 08:19 AM
A real QB will know how to spread the ball around and find open receivers, not force passes to Bowe in double coverage.

Not a bad thing...

BigMeatballDave

Nope.

A good QB would spread it around.

However, this would extend drives and give Bowe even more opportunities.

beach tribe
Give him the dough. Get him a QB.

Lzen
11-16-2012, 08:22 AM
Bowe has produced with one shitty QB after another, on one shitty team after another

i hope he gets to play with a real QB - in KC - someday...letting go would be a huge mistake

but pioli is a ****ing idiot, so....

This. I definitely want the Chiefs to re-sign him.

Lzen
11-16-2012, 08:24 AM

Double standards FTW!

Nice!

BlackHelicopters
11-16-2012, 08:31 AM
Best piece of satire I have read in a while.

SAUTO
11-16-2012, 09:09 AM
There is a stupid motherfucker in this thread that always harps on leadership.

How the fuck do you know what kind of a leader any of these guys are?

Why don't you set a leadership example and kill yourself.
Posted via Mobile Device

Woodchuck
11-16-2012, 09:12 AM
There is a stupid mother****er in this thread that always harps on leadership.

How the **** do you know what kind of a leader any of these guys are?

Why don't you set a leadership example and kill yourself.
Posted via Mobile Device

I know what it is not and it is not Dwayne Bowe. That's for sure.

Beef Supreme
11-16-2012, 09:32 AM
The people in this thread that want to get rid of Bowe need to seek psychiatric help. Like this team is so deep and has so few other needs that we can afford to let the people who actually produce walk.

Here's a thought, why don't we try KEEPING a few of our good players instead of letting them go have great careers on other teams.

MotherfuckerJones
11-16-2012, 09:40 AM

Double standards FTW!

Id take a few drops at least he scores TDs

htismaqe
11-16-2012, 09:45 AM

ROFL

Dwayne Bowe led the fucking league in TDs two years ago.

BigMeatballDave
11-16-2012, 09:46 AM

:facepalm:

Nobody is scoring TDs in this shitty offense.

Are you fucking dumb?

Are you even remotely aware of the QB situation?

Reerun_KC
11-16-2012, 09:46 AM
ROFL

Dwayne Bowe led the ****ing league in TDs two years ago.

Oops....

Lets not introduce facts to these discussions.

RealSNR
11-16-2012, 09:47 AM

Let's face it. Bowe is nothing like Reggie Wayne or Steve Smith for example. I don't want him around. He is not a guy that a rookie QB can lean on imo.You fucking racist piece of shit. :shake:

BigMeatballDave
11-16-2012, 09:49 AM
Technically, Tate only has 5 TDs.

We all know one was gifted.

Bowe has 3. So that is 2 less than Tate.

SAUTO
11-16-2012, 09:50 AM
I know what it is not and it is not Dwayne Bowe. That's for sure.

Ok. Again how do you "know" this?

You live in fucking Atlanta. You watch games on TV. You know what you think you know from the coalition.
Therefore you actually know nothing, which you prove over and over
Posted via Mobile Device

Woodchuck
11-16-2012, 09:55 AM
Ok. Again how do you "know" this?

You live in ****ing Atlanta. You watch games on TV. You know what you think you know from the coalition.
Therefore you actually know nothing, which you prove over and over
Posted via Mobile Device

I can't explain everything to you little buckaroo.

I know he won't be a Chief next year. Why don't you quote this in your sig? ROFL

MotherfuckerJones
11-16-2012, 09:58 AM

Are you ****ing dumb?

Yes im aware. But this will come into play when we get a real QB. DMC will still suck balls

BigMeatballDave
11-16-2012, 09:59 AM

I know he won't be a Chief next year. Why don't you quote this in your sig? ROFL

You know this?

MotherfuckerJones
11-16-2012, 09:59 AM
Technically, Tate only has 5 TDs.

We all know one was gifted.

Bowe has 3. So that is 2 less than Tate.

Ok ya i know 1 TD doesnt really count. But he even threw one lol. DMC makes me hold my breath everytime the ball comes his way

BigMeatballDave
11-16-2012, 10:00 AM
Yes im aware. But this will come into play when we get a real QB. DMC will still suck balls

I don't give a shit about Dex

MotherfuckerJones
11-16-2012, 10:00 AM

Are you ****ing dumb?

No im not dumb asshole! Try talking without always insulting someone you pencil dick.

BigMeatballDave
11-16-2012, 10:03 AM
Ok ya i know 1 TD doesnt really count. But he even threw one lol. DMC makes me hold my breath everytime the ball comes his way

DMC?

I'm talking about Bowe.

BigMeatballDave
11-16-2012, 10:04 AM
No im not dumb asshole! Try talking without always insulting someone you pencil dick.

Don't post stupid shit and it won't happen.

SAUTO
11-16-2012, 10:04 AM

I know he won't be a Chief next year. Why don't you quote this in your sig? ROFL what the fuck is a sig?

Do I even have one?

All you know is your caretaker fed you spaghetti o's for lunch
Posted via Mobile Device

MotherfuckerJones
11-16-2012, 10:05 AM
DMC?

I'm talking about Bowe.

I was talking about tate compared to DMC not bowe. Bowe is fine. he's just not going all out because of our QB situation. Maybe i should have cleared that up my bad lol i was comparing Tate to DMC

MotherfuckerJones
11-16-2012, 10:06 AM

Fuck you faggot

BigMeatballDave
11-16-2012, 10:07 AM
Fuck you pillowbitergot

LMAO

SAUTO
11-16-2012, 10:08 AM
Fuck you faggot

Reported
Posted via Mobile Device

The Franchise

That was me....you fucking retard.

MotherfuckerJones
Reported
Posted via Mobile Device

Whatever little girl

notorious
11-16-2012, 10:13 AM

I post stupid shit all of the time and don't get insulted.

Perhaps I am just too stupid to realize I have been insulted......:hmmm:

Reerun_KC
11-16-2012, 10:13 AM

Perhaps I am just too stupid to realize I have been insulted......:hmmm:

Lots of truth to this...

SAUTO
11-16-2012, 10:15 AM
Whatever little girl

I've got your "little girl" pussy
Posted via Mobile Device

MotherfuckerJones
11-16-2012, 10:16 AM
I've got your "little girl" pussy
Posted via Mobile Device

I bet you do have a little tight pussy

notorious
11-16-2012, 10:16 AM
Lots of truth to this...

As they say, ignorance is bliss!

Mr. Flopnuts
11-16-2012, 10:19 AM
Chiefscoalition has bled a lot of their fucking divas onto this website. Anyone else notice that? You wanna talk about the truth hurting...I've never met so many people who need more validation in my life.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-16-2012, 10:19 AM
And this coming from the guy who reminds everyone that I coined the name "Casshole"...

SAUTO
11-16-2012, 10:21 AM
I bet you do have a little tight pussy

Wanna see it?
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
11-16-2012, 10:22 AM
We are counting on you flop to take out the trash
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Flopnuts
11-16-2012, 10:23 AM
We are counting on you flop to take out the trash
Posted via Mobile Device

Shit. I'm not going to ban someone for being a diva. I just expect you fuckers to keep beating the drum. Remind them. Christ.

Woodchuck
11-16-2012, 10:25 AM
I'm definately not looking for validation and I don't see myself as a diva for sure. I assume you are talking about Bosschief and some of the others.

I just try and keep it realistic. I don't really give a fuck what anyone thinks. I am here to talk Chiefs.

The Franchise
11-16-2012, 10:27 AM
I'm definately not looking for validation and I don't see myself as a diva for sure. I assume you are talking about Bosschief and some of the others.

I just try and keep it realistic. I don't really give a fuck what anyone thinks. I am here to talk Chiefs.

By realistic.....you mean completely fucking wrong? Right?

durtyrute
11-16-2012, 10:28 AM
Hey we could give BlackBob Chuck pants and his lovers their own sub forum to bash each other in. Just like the Frankie experiment. That way, the football threads can stay, ya know, football related.

Hey, where is Frankie?

BigMeatballDave
11-16-2012, 10:28 AM

Perhaps I am just too stupid to realize I have been insulted......:hmmm:So do I. Nowhere near the level of this drooling trogladyte.

Woodchuck
11-16-2012, 10:29 AM
Hey we could give BlackBob Chuck pants and his lovers their own sub forum to bash each other in. Just like the Frankie experiment. That way, the football threads can stay, ya know, football related.

Hey, where is Frankie?

I'll just stop responding to the thread shitters again dude. Sorry to all.

SAUTO
Shit. I'm not going to ban someone for being a diva. I just expect you fuckers to keep beating the drum. Remind them. Christ.

Lol. This fucker is you stupid to get the hint. The drum was broken over a week ago.

Hell call it trolling, try to convince yourself no one can be that stupid, do something. Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

MotherfuckerJones
Wanna see it?
Posted via Mobile Device

Internet badass. Whatever helps you sleep at night girly girl. Bet ur pussy smells like an aids infected asshole

SAUTO
11-16-2012, 10:30 AM
So do I. Nowhere near the level of this drooling trogladyte.

Me too
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
11-16-2012, 10:30 AM
Internet badass. Whatever helps you sleep at night girly girl. Bet ur pussy smells like an aids infected asshole

Real life Badass, sorry you haven't ever meet one before.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rausch
11-16-2012, 10:31 AM
I believe, in a perfect world, he wants to.

I don't believe he has a partner in this deal...

durtyrute
11-16-2012, 10:32 AM

Everyone has a right to their opinion. CP rule number 1, if you think differently than most people, you will be ridiculed to the point to where you will want to leave. The question is, will you?

Woodchuck
11-16-2012, 10:36 AM
Everyone has a right to their opinion. CP rule number 1, if you think differently than most people, you will be ridiculed to the point to where you will want to leave. The question is, will you?

Never by my own choice. I love it here.

Reerun_KC
11-16-2012, 10:36 AM

I just try and keep it realistic. I don't really give a **** what anyone thinks. I am here to talk Chiefs.http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZJdYirFqGpE/UJKFM_-G_OI/AAAAAAAABN0/l1hPxFVPW7U/s1600/tinfoil%2Bhat.jpg

The Franchise
11-16-2012, 10:37 AM
Never by my own choice. I love it here.

Yeah....you just threaten to sue websites and then get banned for it.

You shouldn't even be here right now.

Reerun_KC
11-16-2012, 10:38 AM
Yeah....you just threaten to sue websites and then get banned for it.

You shouldn't even be here right now.

This....

BigMeatballDave
11-16-2012, 10:38 AM

LMAO

So damn clueless. YOU are the thread shitter.

The Franchise
11-16-2012, 10:53 AM

Are you fucking retarded?

L.A. Chieffan
11-16-2012, 10:55 AM
Bowe isn't even in the top ten in drops this year.

I Funny enough both Thomas and Decker are in the top five.

BigMeatballDave
11-16-2012, 10:59 AM
ROFLgo look at who attends Fitz's spring camps. now go look at who attends Bowe's camps.Wow. Did you really just type that?

RealSNR
11-16-2012, 11:01 AM
If you're Black Bob, it's not enough for Bowe to be one of the hardest workers on the team. It's not enough for him to give a shit about his fellow players and the Kansas City Chiefs. He drops passes from the worst QB in the NFL sometimes, and that makes him a piece of shit who needs to hit the road.

Nevermind that he's the most talented WR this franchise has seen since Otis fucking Taylor. Nevermind that he hasn't done or said anything in the past several seasons to give warrant to breaking the trust of the team and the fans. Nevermind that he's a good person who treats everyone in the community, including the fans, with respect.

According to BlackBob, he's a lazy, arrogant, heartless, loud-mouthed WR who should be told that he can go fuck himself with all his hard work and dedication he's invested over the years.

Oh, and nevermind that contract negotiations stalled with the biggest cheap faggot of a GM in the NFL. It's Bowe's fault, not the fucktard in the front office who has destroyed this fucking team. Why would we trust Bowe in this instance? Pioli's OBVIOUSLY being the reasonable one here!

Woodchuck
11-16-2012, 11:02 AM
The game has changed. We will find another one that is just as good. He is one of the most overrated players in the league. Especially in KC.

When you read through the lines you will see that this is Bowe grasping at straws and groveling at Pioli's feet for a contract because he knows he ****ed up. He missed his window to get paid. He now understands he will NEVER be paid what he thinks he is worth.

He isn't going to be a Chief for much longer which makes this conversation irrelevant. Time for me to move onto to something else.

The Franchise
11-16-2012, 11:02 AM

BigMeatballDave
11-16-2012, 11:08 AM
The game has changed. We will find another one that is just as good. He is one of the most overrated players in the league. Especially in KC.

When you read through the lines you will see that this is Bowe grasping at straws and groveling at Pioli's feet for a contract because he knows he ****ed up. He missed his window to get paid. He now understands he will NEVER be paid what he thinks he is worth.

He isn't going to be a Chief for much longer which makes this conversation irrelevant. Time for me to move onto to something else.When you die, I will cheer.

The Franchise
11-16-2012, 11:10 AM
Oh yeah.....that's right. According Blacktard.....1000 yard receivers grow on trees.

ThaVirus
11-16-2012, 11:15 AM
So I opened this thread, read two of Wooddouche's posts and have to leave immediately. Try not to have too much of an intriguing conversation because I'll have been forced to miss it.

notorious
11-16-2012, 11:19 AM
Bowe isn't even in the top ten in drops this year.

I Funny enough both Thomas and Decker are in the top five.

The ball has to be thrown well and hit the WR in the hands for it to be considered a drop, hence less drops for Bowe and more for Denver's WR's.

Mama Hip Rockets
11-16-2012, 11:20 AM

Steve Smith? The guy that punches his teammates at practice? That's the kind of leader you want Bowe to be?

BigMeatballDave
11-16-2012, 11:22 AM
The ball has to be thrown well and hit the WR in the hands for it to be considered a drop, hence less drops for Bowe and more for Denver's WR's.

That's an odd way of saying Peyton is more accurate than Matt. :)

htismaqe
11-16-2012, 11:22 AM

I just try and keep it realistic. I don't really give a **** what anyone thinks. I am here to talk Chiefs.

You're easily one of the biggest morons in the history of this board.

So while you're busy not giving a shit that nobody here likes you, remember that it is you that is making this place the shithole it has been the last few weeks.

Easy 6
11-16-2012, 11:23 AM

On the Bowe issue, if he could point to even ONE fact that backs up his assertions, it might just minimize the grief he gets.

But he doesnt, yet he has been completely carpet bombed with facts that prove he is wrong and STILL he carries on with it.

BE different, if you can make a good case for it... otherwise, STFU and listen for once.

notorious
11-16-2012, 11:24 AM
That's an odd way of saying Peyton is more accurate than Matt. :)

I take a shot anytime I can. ;)

MotherfuckerJones
11-16-2012, 11:44 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

No need to I'm not an asshole. Nice try now go spoon your boyfriend

Woodchuck
11-16-2012, 11:45 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFL This pretty much sums you up in a nutshell. "I'm not mad but, I am a real life badass!" This is going in my sig. I will still be laughing about this at midnight! LOL

MotherfuckerJones
11-16-2012, 11:48 AM
No need to I'm not an asshole. Nice try now go spoon your boyfriend

Jason you're probably some short fat kid sitting naked eating Cheetos in his beanbag chair thinking he's tough. Move along kid. I'm not the one trying to be an Internet tough guy. Go report yourself for being a retard

notorious
11-16-2012, 11:59 AM
And there is what you guys were looking for.....