PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Open Letter to Clark...

teedubya
11-18-2012, 11:19 PM
Let's email Clark this thread. What do you want to tell him? :evil:

Buehler445
11-18-2012, 11:20 PM
The Pioli document.

Iowanian
11-18-2012, 11:21 PM
Draft a QB In round one
It's at that time thy will be done
Fill this team with skill and speed
it's just the thing this fan base needs.

We want linemen who block
and backs who run strong
and a man behind center
who throws spirals, tight and long.

A depth chart constructed
that plays like it's stacked
and then maybe this fanbase
can cheer wearing red......

instead of mourning in black.

Help your fans get their groove back
Let my children be Chief fans that are proud
I'll bring them to Arrowhead
and they'll learn to cheer loud.

so. Now I lay me down to sleep
Your father left my Chiefs for you to keep.
Angels watch me through the night
and fire Scott and Co by Morning light

Amen.

RealSNR
11-18-2012, 11:22 PM
He's ugly. Tell him that.

Seriously. He's an ugly dude.

Hammock Parties
11-18-2012, 11:24 PM
Making Scott Pioli the highest paid GM in football is the dumbest thing an SMU valedictorian has ever done.

Bump
11-18-2012, 11:24 PM
I would say

Don't be dumb, I know you don't care. But if you put a little effort and build a winning team you could become a legend and people will remember you with honor after you die. I know soccer is your game, but America doesnt give a shit about soccer, we like football and you own our passion. Get it done Clark, I know that you don't know what hard work is since you've had the silver spoon your whole life, but make your life mean something and let your legacy be a good one.

teedubya
11-18-2012, 11:25 PM
The Pioli document.

He got that today all over his stadium. LOL.

And I emailed that to him and Pioli a month or so ago after Winston railed on the fans and before Clark "apologized" on KCChiefs.com.

The last email was tracked with a marketing tool, yesAware, that the email was opened 49 times on 19 different devices from many I.P. addresses in both KC, MO and Dallas TX.

Whatever we send them... will be opened, almost certainly.

Buehler445
11-18-2012, 11:27 PM
He got that today all over his stadium. LOL.

And I emailed that to him and Pioli a month or so ago after Winston railed on the fans and before Clark "apologized" on KCChiefs.com.

The last email was tracked with a marketing tool, yesAware, that the email was opened 49 times on 19 different devices from many I.P. addresses in both KC, MO and Dallas TX.

Whatever we send them... will be opened, almost certainly.

:rockon:

You, sir are a BAMF.

Send it again. It should be a standard attachment, like a v-business card.

CaliforniaChief
11-18-2012, 11:28 PM
There's so much to say, but so little that needs to be said.

I'll take a shot:
When a third of the stadium is wearing black and another third is empty, you know something isn't working.

RustShack
11-18-2012, 11:35 PM
Tell him that doing nothing isn't going to fix the team?

RustShack
11-18-2012, 11:36 PM
Tell him that he will make even more money if he puts in the little effort to make this team good.

Blackout_KC
11-18-2012, 11:36 PM
You don't pay a career BACK UP qb MILLIONS and START him for FOUR years.

Insanity: Doing the same thing and expecting different results.

dirk digler
11-18-2012, 11:37 PM
Your dad would be proud of how well you have run his franchise.

Bugeater
11-18-2012, 11:38 PM
Your mom's a whore.

Blackout_KC
11-18-2012, 11:38 PM
WHAT IF TODD WAS ONE OF US? GREW HIS BEARD LIKE HE'S JESUS

pr_capone
11-18-2012, 11:43 PM
I would strongly advise against sending an email. That is tantamount to blinking first. If they are going to contact us... they will. They already know we are angry. Let them make the first move. After all... you all voted to re-run the last flyer because "talk to us clark" because it sounded needy.

KCDC
11-18-2012, 11:45 PM
Your GM started with alienating the players (cutting the likes of Page, Waters and Pollard) for expressing their views.

He next alienated all of the Chiefs employees, creating an environment of fear and dread.

He next alienated the media, causing KC reporters to leave town, but not before blasting him.

Last, he has alienated the fan base. That is unforgivable.

Clark understands that football is an entertainment business. When the entertainment is crap, you do something about it. When the show producers destroy the clientele, there is little else you can do.

Pioli needs to go. We need another fresh start -- someone who will build a team the Chiefs way.

FloridaMan88
11-18-2012, 11:46 PM
Dear Clark,

I feel like I am burning in hell watching you destroy the franchise I founded and poured my heart and soul into building. You are a disgrace to our family and I speak for your grandfather when I say we wish your last name was not "Hunt".

Do the right thing by the fans and fire Scott Pioli.

Your father,

Lamar.

teedubya
11-18-2012, 11:47 PM
They won't reach out and connect. We are toxic to them. But, whatever we send them, will be read, re-read, stewed upon... especially, if we send something to Pioli.

alnorth
11-18-2012, 11:49 PM
This is it. Done. Final. Finito.

We're done with this clown show. Clark, please replace Pioli with someone who knows what they are doing. If you don't, this will get ugly.

BossChief
11-18-2012, 11:51 PM
Hey Clark, have you seen Geno Smith for West Virginia?

He sure would look good in Red n Gold.

Hammock Parties
11-18-2012, 11:52 PM
They won't reach out and connect. We are toxic to them.

And what they fail to realize is that even if we are dicks, we would get down on our knees, open our wallets, and exact Holy Wars on the Broncos and Raiders if this team was good.

wazu
11-18-2012, 11:55 PM
Fire Pioli right away. It will change things overnight.
Whomever you replace him with, drafting Geno #1 needs to be assumed.
Stop letting good players leave the team.

DaneMcCloud
11-18-2012, 11:55 PM

LMAO

The same "Dad" that watched his team miss the playoffs for 17 STRAIGHT YEARS?

Lamar fucking sucked ass as an owner.

DaneMcCloud
11-18-2012, 11:56 PM
Dear Clark,

I feel like I am burning in hell watching you destroy the franchise I founded and poured my heart and soul into building. You are a disgrace to our family and I speak for your grandfather when I say we wish your last name was not "Hunt".

Do the right thing by the fans and fire Scott Pioli.

Your father,

Lamar.

ROFL

Stupid fucking dumbass

pr_capone
11-18-2012, 11:57 PM
They won't reach out and connect. We are toxic to them. But, whatever we send them, will be read, re-read, stewed upon... especially, if we send something to Pioli.

If they don't reach out to connect either to us or directly to the fanbase via the media... then than re-emphasizes the feeling of a disconnect between the ownership, the FO, and the fans.

Dave Lane
Your GM started with alienating the players (cutting the likes of Page, Waters and Pollard) for expressing their views.

He next alienated all of the Chiefs employees, creating an environment of fear and dread.

He next alienated the media, causing KC reporters to leave town, but not before blasting him.

Clark understands that football is an entertainment business. When the entertainment is crap, you do something about it. When the show producers destroy the clientele, there is little else you can do.

Pioli needs to go. We need another fresh start -- someone who will build a team the Chiefs way.

This. As the Parking Lot attendant told me today on seeing how many people took the flyer and thanked me,

"The people have spoken"

CaliforniaChief
Clark has to understand that Pioli is unacceptable to us under ANY circumstances.

Drafting a QB #1, firing another head coach, bringing in a big free agent, NONE of that makes any solution that includes Pioli staying acceptable.

That is a non-negotiable for us., and something that isn't going to be fixed by "eliminating bad football."

FloridaMan88
11-18-2012, 11:59 PM
ROFL

Stupid ****ing dumbass

JFC you are a dumbshit.

Do you really not get it?

This isn't about how crappy of an owner Lamar Hunt was.

This is about how to hit the ultimate nerve with Clark Hunt.

Nothing hits a nerve quite like accusing someone of disgracing their dead father and grandfather.

teedubya
11-18-2012, 11:59 PM
And what they fail to realize is that even if we are dicks, we would get down on our knees, open our wallets, and exact Holy Wars on the Broncos and Raiders if this team was good.

When the Chiefs are good... Arrowhead is at 100% occupancy with many more out in the parking lot, tailgating, even though they have no ticket...

The tradition that we've loved is gone. The players used to have TV shows and Radio shows... they used to have Foundations that supported the local community. We got to know and love the players... the former players were welcome and it was a family atmosphere.

Now, it's more like a military compound. Not a family, but a regime.

Pioli and this dark cloud have to be removed.

If not, untold thousands will fail to renew Season Tickets. That is a certainty.

Frazod
11-19-2012, 12:00 AM
LMAO

The same "Dad" that watched his team miss the playoffs for 17 STRAIGHT YEARS?

Lamar fucking sucked ass as an owner.

I never understood why he got a pass for so long. Dude milked a single Super Bowl win for decades while he basically stole our money.

teedubya
11-19-2012, 12:02 AM

Boom goes the dynamite. This says it all.

Simply Red
11-19-2012, 12:03 AM
yes Dane - daddy sucked baows too, they should consider selling the team to a serious business person.

I'm glad i don't operate my business conservatively.

DaWolf
11-19-2012, 12:04 AM
Clark, next time you want to hire a head coach, don't hire him because "he said he wanted to win the Super Bowl." Every coach says that.

Clark, next time you hire a GM, make sure he can give you references from people around the league and not just from his cronies at his last place of employment, and make sure he is a people person who can lead an organization and hire competent scouts rather than hiring discarded Patriots scouts and yelling about candy wrappers and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Clark, next time you pick up a QB to lead your franchise, insist that he not be a backup QB from another franchise. That never turns out well here.

Clark, next time your head coach asks if he can coordinate something, fire him on the spot.

Clark, next time you hire someone, insist that they not have a previous association with the Cleveland Browns.

Thanks!

DaneMcCloud
JFC you are a dumbshit.

Do you really not get it?

This isn't about how crappy of an owner Lamar Hunt was.

This is about how to hit the ultimate nerve with Clark Hunt.

Nothing hits a nerve quite like accusing someone of disgracing their dead father and grandfather.

Clearly

LMAO

DaneMcCloud
When the Chiefs are good... Arrowhead is at 100% occupancy with many more out in the parking lot, tailgating, even though they have no ticket...

The tradition that we've loved is gone. The players used to have TV shows and Radio shows... they used to have Foundations that supported the local community. We got to know and love the players... the former players were welcome and it was a family atmosphere.

If not, untold thousands will fail to renew Season Tickets. That is a certainty.

Truth

FloridaMan88
11-19-2012, 12:08 AM
The ultimate impact would be to get executives from Chiefs sponsors to go on record saying that a continued association with such a failed franchise will destroy their brand and company.

Hammock Parties
11-19-2012, 12:09 AM
Shitter's full!

DaneMcCloud
11-19-2012, 12:10 AM
The ultimate impact would be to get executives from Chiefs sponsors to go on record saying that a continued association with such a failed franchise will destroy their brand and company.

Good luck with that, Champ.

I'm sure they'll all be happy to take your call.

Titty Meat
11-19-2012, 12:10 AM
Find Sam Hall's letter to Bill Callahan and just replace his name with Pioli

DaneMcCloud
11-19-2012, 12:14 AM
I never understood why he got a pass for so long. Dude milked a single Super Bowl win for decades while he basically stole our money.

In our household in the 70's, he didn't.

I don't understand why the city didn't give a shit until Carl & Marty were hired.

It was a weird time, IMO, yet here we are in 2012 dealing with the same shit.

Fuck the Hunt family up the fucking ass.

bricks
11-19-2012, 12:14 AM
Imo, this is what an email to Clark should say:

Dear Mr. Clark Hunt,

I would like to introduce myself, my name is John Doe blah blah whatever. I've been a diehard Chiefs fan for a while now, seems like an eternity because geee gosh I can't recall how many losing seasons Ive had to put with, but whatever.

To get to the point of the matter here, I want to inform you, that, I've invested a lot of time and emotional energy in your football team over the years and have been constantly let down. With that being said Clark, I have no emotion left to give to your team. Your football team has just sucked it all out of me. So now when i watch your team play football on Sundays, "Im like eh, whatever." Now,10 yrs ago it would've been the opposite, like, ****!!!! ASSHOLES!!! MOTHERFUCKERS!! Now, its like, "eh, whatever." Congrats Clark, you've just developed an apathetic fan. Im sure millions of ppl across America feel the same way thanks in large part to our adaptability to your losing ways.

Now, I gotta question for you Clark, do you give a sh*t? Honestly. Like, do you care or value the fanbases disgust in having to put up with your shitty football team over the past like I don't know 7-10 years? It doesn't seem like it. I mean why don't you ever ****ing say anything? Your teams lose by wide margins most weeks, meanwhile we have other owners around the league voicing their displeasure about their teams performances and their not even close to being as bad as your teams. Not even close. Yet, you just don't have anything to say? Your team is so bad Clark, I bet the ARGOS, the ****ing TORONTO ARGOS could beat your teams a** anyday of the week. Why? Because they play with a sense of pride, your team on the other hand, is lifeless. They are just filled with a bunch of losers from top to bottom.

Since I'm getting the impression that you just don't give a sh*t, why should I? I mean you will be receiving $0 from me anyway, and no cheers whatsoever. Now, why do I say that? Well, you've shown me over the years that you are not willing to give me and the other fans anything in return after our invested time and money. Which again goes back to the question, do you give a sh*t?

If not, have a nice day. I will quit as a fan.

Oh yeah, and Clark, this is my choice. Did you hear me? MY CHOICE!

Yours truly,

John doe blah blah blah

FloridaMan88
11-19-2012, 12:15 AM
Good luck with that, Champ.

I'm sure they'll all be happy to take your call.

You think in fail mode like your beloved Herm.

ROFL

DaneMcCloud
11-19-2012, 12:16 AM
You think in fail mode like your beloved Herm.

ROFL

Beloved?

You're dumber than you appear.

FloridaMan88
11-19-2012, 12:16 AM
Imo, this is what an email to Clark should say:

Dear Mr. Clark Hunt,

I would like to introduce myself, my name is John Doe blah blah whatever. I've been a diehard Chiefs fan for a while now, seems like an eternity because geee gosh I can't recall how many losing seasons Ive had to put with, but whatever.

To get to the point of the matter here, I want to inform you, that, I've invested a lot of time and emotional energy in your football team over the years and have been constantly let down. With that being said Clark, I have no emotion left to give to your team. Your football team has just sucked it all out of me. So now when i watch your team play football on Sundays, "Im like eh, whatever." Now,10 yrs ago it would've been the opposite, like, ****!!!! ASSHOLES!!! MOTHER****ERS!! Now, its like, "eh, whatever." Congrats Clark, you've just developed an apathetic fan. Im sure millions of ppl across America feel the same way thanks in large part to our adaptability to your losing ways.

Now, I gotta question for you Clark, do you give a sh*t? Honestly. Like, do you care or value the fanbases disgust in having to put up with your shitty football team over the past like I don't know 7-10 years? It doesn't seem like it. I mean why don't you ever ****ing say anything? Your teams lose by wide margins most weeks, meanwhile we have other owners around the league voicing their displeasure about their teams performances and their not even close to being as bad as your teams. Not even close. Yet, you just don't have anything to say? Your team is so bad Clark, I bet the ARGOS, the ****ing TORONTO ARGOS could beat your teams a** anyday of the week. Why? Because they play with a sense of pride, your team on the other hand, is lifeless. They are just filled with a bunch of losers from top to bottom.

Since I'm getting the impression that you just don't give a sh*t, why should I? I mean you will be receiving $0 from me anyway, and no cheers whatsoever. Now, why do I say that? Well, you've shown me over the years that you are not willing to give me and the other fans anything in return after our invested time and money. Which again goes back to the question, do you give a sh*t?

If not, have a nice day. I will quit as a fan.

Oh yeah, and Clark, this is my choice. Did you hear me? MY CHOICE!

Yours truly,

John doe blah blah blah

This type of letter is background noise to Clark.

Something more impactful is needed... such as direct input from Chiefs sponsors.

Simply Red
11-19-2012, 12:18 AM
when it's all said and done, Travis will deliver the kill shot.

dj56dt58
11-19-2012, 12:18 AM
Clark,

We Chiefs fans aren't sure what to think of you. On one hand, you showed you care by hiring the hottest GM available. On the other hand, it is blatantly obvious to anyone with an IQ of dogshit that he isn't capable of running a Franchise on Madden.

Do the right thing and fire him before it is too late.

DaneMcCloud
11-19-2012, 12:19 AM

Something more impactful is needed... such as direct input from Chiefs sponsors.

My sperm are smarter than you

FloridaMan88
11-19-2012, 12:21 AM
My sperm are smarter than you

Herm's mouth can apparently endorse the characteristics of your sperm.

RunKC
11-19-2012, 12:25 AM
I would say...

Clark,

Get your shit together and fix this goddamn team.

P.S.-Can I borrow Tavia for the weekend?

DaneMcCloud
11-19-2012, 12:27 AM
Herm's mouth can apparently endorse the characteristics of your sperm.

You're a homophobic, intolerant cunt bag.

Plus, only pussies turn off rep.

Pussy.

bricks
11-19-2012, 12:28 AM

What else should be said?

As a fan, your role is to cheer, invest time and emotional energy in your team. Without those three, the game is empty.

The fans bring that to the table all the time. Its a shame that some people take that for granted.

FloridaMan88
11-19-2012, 12:32 AM
You're a homophobic, intolerant **** bag.

Plus, only pussies turn off rep.

Pussy.

ROFLROFLROFL

The truth hurts, doesn't it, you dickless piece of shit.

FloridaMan88
11-19-2012, 12:35 AM
What else should be said?

As a fan, your role is to cheer, invest time and emotional energy in your team. Without those three, the game is empty.

The fans bring that to the table all the time. Its a shame that some people take that for granted.

What you are saying is factually correct and correct in spirit, I am not denying that... but the reality is that won't hit a nerve with Clark.

He cares about 2 things... his personal reputation and money.

That is it.

DaneMcCloud
11-19-2012, 12:37 AM
ROFLROFLROFL

The truth hurts, doesn't it, you dickless piece of shit.

The truth hurts?

We ALL know you're fucking stupid beyond belief, Mr. 50/5O, but proving it with each and every post is overkill, don't you think?

No one is less respected for their opinion than you, Dummy.

It's not even debatable. Now, shut the fuck up.

FloridaMan88
11-19-2012, 12:40 AM
The truth hurts?

We ALL know you're ****ing stupid beyond belief, Mr. 50/5O, but proving it with each and every post is overkill, don't you think?

No one is less respected for their opinion than you, Dummy.

It's not even debatable. Now, shut the **** up.

When you try to deflect legit criticism from Herm/Romeo by crying racism you destroy all your credibility.

When you put down your Al Sharpton blow up doll, and put away your Jesse Jackson vibrator... you'll have a shot at being taken somewhat seriously.

Until then kill yourself.

DaneMcCloud
11-19-2012, 12:46 AM
When you try to deflect legit criticism from Herm/Romeo by crying racism you destroy all your credibility.

When you put down your Al Sharpton blow up doll, and put away your Jesse Jackson vibrator... you'll have a shot at being taken somewhat seriously.

:shake:

No rep = Fucking Pussy.

But then again, everyone already knew.

FloridaMan88
11-19-2012, 12:48 AM

No rep = ****ing Pussy.

Figures... you can't defend your own pathetic statements regarding Herm/Romeo.

You are a little bitch who is OWNED.

DaneMcCloud
11-19-2012, 12:56 AM

Isn't your jizz mopping break over?

bricks
11-19-2012, 12:58 AM
What you are saying is factually correct and correct in spirit, I am not denying that... but the reality is that won't hit a nerve with Clark.

He cares about 2 things... his personal reputation and money.

That is it.

I can see that being the case in that it won't hit a nerve with Clark.

The point is, it's to just let out the steam man. You have to. And if he responded, great. If not, meh. Who cares.

So it's mainly to let out steam. If he responds to satisfy that curiousity of mine, great.

Clark Hunt seems like a difficult guy to read. He doesn't say sh*t. Who really knows if he cares or not? Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't.
Or, like your implying, he may just care about the things that he seems to value more than winning? Money and reputation. It's difficult to know, the guy is introverted. I hate his character. Its one thing to suffer from the losing experience, its also another to deal with the introverted personality type of its owner. That only adds to the level of frustration of fans, and makes suffering even worse. Thats what makes me really hate this team even more.

Just even seeing how their secretive types in the way they operate makes me think that that could be a reflection of the ownerships character itself.

DaneMcCloud
11-19-2012, 01:01 AM
I can see that being the case in that it won't hit a nerve with Clark.

The point is, it's to just let out the steam man. You have to. And if he responded, great. If not, meh. Who cares.

So it's mainly to let out steam. If he responds to satisfy that curiousity of mine, great.

Clark Hunt seems like a difficult guy to read. He doesn't say sh*t. Who really knows if he cares or not? Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't.
Or, like your implying, he may just care about the things that he seems to value more than winning? Money and reputation. It's difficult to know, the guy is introverted. I hate his character. Its one thing to suffer from the losing experience, its also another to deal with the introverted personality type of its owner. That only adds to the level of frustration of fans, and makes suffering even worse. Thats what makes me really hate this team even more.

Just even seeing how their secretive types in the way they operate makes me think that that could be a reflection of the ownerships character itself.

Huge Anus is really a dumb cunt. You'd be wise to avoid his particular brand of dumbassery.

teedubya
11-19-2012, 01:06 AM

No rep = ****ing Pussy.

Isn't your jizz mopping break over?

I bet Clark will find this important...

DaneMcCloud
11-19-2012, 01:15 AM
I bet Clark will find this important...

And this is what makes people like Anus so annoying.

I don't think he lives in KC, so at least he won't be a detriment locally.

I really need to stop engaging idiots like him. My bad.

BossChief
11-19-2012, 01:47 AM
I can tell you from lots of experience with dealing with extremely important people that the second you throw out an insult, they will disregard almost everything else you have to say.

Here is something similar to what he would probably not only read, but take seriously...

Clark,

First of all we all want to thank you for going out in 2008 and removing Carl Peterson from power because it was clear at that point it was a move that needed to be made. We would also like to thank you for not just replacing him with an average guy and actually going out there and trying to get the best man for the job that you could. Many of us were very pleased at the fact that you cared enough about winning that you made such a move and it gave us hope that this thing would get turned around.

That said, we both know that it clearly hasn't worked out. Another change needs to be made and I'm sure that is the last thing you thought would need to happen after just 4 short years, but it absolutely does. From the treating of past players and employees of this great team to the treatment of the teams fan base and media partners...it just isn't working like a well ran franchise is ran.

We here in Kansas City love this team and cherish our 16 Sundays a year and believe Arrowhead is something we used to look forward to as much as nearly anything else. That is (sadly) not the case anymore. We used to be able to connect with the players and felt we were "part of the team" in a way and that feeling has been assassinated by the CIA atmosphere that has been installed the last 4 years.

What we ask you is the same as what we all think we deserve...a team we can be proud of all year. A team that plays like its 2012 and not 1995. A team that has a legitimate franchise quarterback we can all don the jersey of and have hope that we can win it all with. A team that has a defense that doesn't drop its best pass rushers back into coverage most of the time, but tries to disrupt opposing offenses. A team that makes us proud that its players goes out in the community and try to make changes for the best on that level. Players that aren't afraid of talking and expressing themselves in fear of being blackballed by Pioli in league circles after they leave.

We want to go to a packed stadium that you need to yell at the guy next to you if you want him or her to hear you. A team and fan relationship that made opposing teams afraid to come to Arrowhead...not laugh in between series at the quality of our team.

Clark, I implore you to do your due diligence in your upcoming decision on who will replace Scott Pioli because we both know that Scott needs replaced. Look into how the most successful teams have been built and follow that tried and true method of team building and try to put your own spin on things. Don't just try to replicate the Giants, Steelers, Patriots, Ravens or other successful teams....don't be afraid to put YOUR OWN spin on this team and try to build "The Chiefs Way" that we can all be proud of.

We are all behind you in this upcoming decision and we all know that a guy with your level of intelligence can and will make the most informed decision an owner can make that has the next interests of his teams future in mind and we all look forward to seeing this team transform back into something we can all be proud of.

Thank you for your time,

Chiefs Fans.

FloridaMan88
11-19-2012, 01:49 AM
And this is what makes people like Anus so annoying.

I don't think he lives in KC, so at least he won't be a detriment locally.

I really need to stop engaging idiots like him. My bad.

You and your single digit IQ would be best to sit out the SOC fight.

You bring no game to the table. None.

Someone like yourself who has defended both Herm and Romeo in the past simply because of their race is Fat Scott's wet dream.

BossChief
11-19-2012, 01:54 AM
Cmon man.

Let

It

Go

DaneMcCloud
11-19-2012, 01:58 AM
You and your single digit IQ would be best to sit out the SOC fight.

You bring no game to the table. None.

Someone like yourself who has defended both Herm and Romeo in the past simply because of their race is Fat Scott's wet dream.

You're a fucking parasite that doesn't post unless the Chiefs are failing.

Good day, you fucking cunt.

TimeForWasp
11-19-2012, 02:13 AM
You don't pay a career BACK UP qb MILLIONS and START him for FOUR years.

Insanity: Doing the same thing and expecting different results.

Keep coming back. It works if you work it.

FloridaMan88
11-19-2012, 02:23 AM
You're a ****ing parasite that doesn't post unless the Chiefs are failing.

Good day, you ****ing ****.

JFC you are a dumbshit.

If people only posted on here when the Chiefs were successful and didn't post when they were failing, this message board would not exist since the Chiefs have rarely had sustained success since 2000.

In fact the only hint of sustained success since 2000 was under Dick Vermeil... the head coach you still rant and complain about 7+ years after he coached his last game with the Chiefs.

And you can't even debate or maintain a halfway intelligent argument without playing the race card.

That is your entire game.

You are an epic fail.

DaneMcCloud
11-19-2012, 02:36 AM
JFC you are a dumbshit.

If people only posted on here when the Chiefs were successful and didn't post when they were failing, this message board would not exist since the Chiefs have rarely had sustained success since 2000.

In fact the only hint of sustained success since 2000 was under Dick Vermeil... the head coach you still rant and complain about 7+ years after he coached his last game with the Chiefs.

And you can't even debate or maintain a halfway intelligent argument without playing the race card.

That is your entire game.

You are an epic fail.

No one, including myself, cares what you think.

Austin Ed
11-19-2012, 02:57 AM
If you want an even stronger reaction, post the Pioli document to his Wiki bio. Also, title it something like "The Scott Pioli Performance Document" or "Scott Pioli Facts" and then post it to the internet separately. Drive up google hits to the document so that it shows on the google front page when his name is seached.

JCharles1981
11-19-2012, 05:11 AM
What would I say to Clark Hunt? Were do I begin?

Mr. Hunt,
Before you go on claiming that you're just carrying on your late father's "legacy" and that this is what he wanted, I want you to know that there are multiple changes that need to be made to the Chiefs, and fast. Up to half of the current fanbase are probably not going to last any longer than 25 or so years from now, and I'm certain that those who are under 50, myself included, would like to see a Chiefs Superbowl in their lifetime.

First of all, you need a General Manager that doesn't pull random QB's out of nowhere just because that QB played behind the #1 offense in the NFL since 2001. You also need to quit making half-consistent WR's franchise players since they play like they should only be getting $1 million a year, if not less than that.

Secondly, you need to get off this kick that a stellar, defensive coordinator or offensive coordinator is fit to be a Head Coach. Gunther Cunningham failed at it when Lamar was still around, and both Todd Haley and Crennel haven't done much better since then. When the current Head Coach's answer to each question about why his team has performed so horribly is "I don't know," that means it's time to terminate his contract.

Thirdly, draft and recruit young, promising players for both defense and offense each year. Don't work on rebuilding one side of the squad, and then just let the other side completely crumble. Thanks to this method, the greatest Tight End of all time, ex Chief Tony Gonzalez, might retire with or without a Superbowl ring. But, that all depends on whether or not the Falcons actually get to the Superbowl this season.

Finally, sign a personnel of coaches that know the definition of a Championship and/or have at least been to one or more in their careers. You need a Head Coach with the leadership of Bill Cowher, a GM with a good head on his shoulders in the vein of Marty Schottenheimer, and an Offensive Coordinator who is constantly changing up the teams' playbook to throw their opponents off guard, like Al Saunders.

As an avid Chiefs fan since 1988, I am really getting tired of seeing the same ordeal year after year. Either make some improvements before the end of this decade, or I might begin rooting for a different team.

redsurfer11
11-19-2012, 05:13 AM
You fielded an NFL team with TylerPalko................................................................and Matt Cassell.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-19-2012, 06:16 AM
Anyone can send anything they want to whomever they want at any time. Just please, please, please, don't attach the SOC name to it. At all. It's bad form. I don't think you will Trav, just throwing my 2 cents out there just in case.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-19-2012, 06:25 AM
That said, if I had the forum, I'd say the following;

Mr. Hunt,

I'm writing to you today about something near and dear to my heart. The Kansas City Chiefs. I'm woefully worried about the state of the franchise. I want you to know something. I believe in you. I believe in your family. And I believe the majority of people who support the Chiefs believe in you all as well. I think most of us are confident in your desire to see the Chiefs bring home the trophy that bears your father's name.

I think that your father who was nicknamed "games" instilled into all of you the beauty of sport, competition, and the desire to win! My fear is that he also instilled into you his loyalty. Not that loyalty is a bad thing, not at all. Just that he instilled into all of you the loyalty that dictates you stick with your guy until the bitter end. Regardless of red flags and gut checks that tell you everything is going all wrong.

Mr. Hunt, things are going all wrong. Mr. Pioli inherited a core group of players that showed a level of promise that should have yielded wonderful results by the 4th year of Mr. Pioli's tenure. If you look at other successful clubs in the NFL today, it simply doesn't take this long to build a winner. The parity of the league has dictated that time and time again.

Please, please, please consider your options. Again, you wouldn't have gone out and gotten the best man for the job if you did not care about winning. Please don't let history repeat itself. Through multiple decisions that I need not go into as you are full well aware, it is abundantly clear that the wrong man is in place, and on the job. The stadium is emptying. Fans are wearing black, and the Arrowhead experience is dying.

Please step in and stop the bleeding. Your family has the only tourniquet for this severed artery of your fanbase. As a successful business man, you know that sometimes it takes bold leaps of faith to find true success in the world. This is your time to take a bold leap of faith and rejuvenate your team, and these fans. I pray that you do the right thing.

Cordially,

Mr. Flopnuts

BoneKrusher
11-19-2012, 07:00 AM
Clark,
this team has gotten worse than it was in 2008 when Herm was here and you've stood by and let Scott run it into the ground.
are you really this stupid or do you only care about the money?

htismaqe
11-19-2012, 08:58 AM
You need a Head Coach with the leadership of Bill Cowher, a GM with a good head on his shoulders in the vein of Marty Schottenheimer, and an Offensive Coordinator who is constantly changing up the teams' playbook to throw their opponents off guard, like Al Saunders.

Aha! The Trifecta of FAIL!

WilliamTheIrish
11-19-2012, 12:02 PM
Clark, I'll keep it simple:

1) Don't be besties with the next GM. It's a difficult business. GM candidates have to know they are held to a performance standard.

2) Get a f'ing QB. I mean really...

gblowfish
11-19-2012, 12:06 PM
Let's face facts:

1) Clark doesn't live here. Nobody in Dallas cares what he does to us.

2) He's married to a beauty queen. If he needs sympathy sex, he gets world class num nums.

3) He makes millions whether they win or lose.

4) He likes Soccer better.

5) His dad......never liked you.

Saulbadguy
11-19-2012, 12:06 PM
Attach a virus to the e-mail. IMO.

gblowfish
11-19-2012, 01:07 PM
I have another idea.

Clark's daughter Gracie is 13 years old and is a clothes horse. Maybe we should send her a whole box of "Fire Pioli" gear to Stately Clark Manor in Dallas. If we can get Gracie on our side, we win. What dad can repeatedly say no to his firmly insistent 13 year old daughter?

Imagine if Clark comes home and his daughter Gracie is wearing a "Fire Pioli" shirt across the dinner table?

Devastating, powerful, perfect surgical strike on our target audience. Marketing prowess at peak efficiency!

I learned this tactic from the Donald Segretti Graduate School of Political Provocation. When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro!

teedubya
11-19-2012, 01:08 PM
Attach a virus to the e-mail. IMO.

ROFL LMAO :LOL: :evil:

HIChief
11-19-2012, 01:18 PM
Let's email Clark this thread. What do you want to tell him? :evil:

Threaten a hostile take over buyout of the Chiefs franchise by the municipalities of Kansas City, Kansas and Kansas City, Missouri.

gblowfish
11-19-2012, 01:19 PM
Threaten a hostile take over buyout of the Chiefs franchise by the municipalities of Kansas City, Kansas and Kansas City, Missouri.

I can tell you don't live here. KCK and KCMO are BROKE AS SHIT!

In58men
11-19-2012, 01:25 PM
Dear Clark,

How does it feel to be the worst team in the NFL? You haven't done a fucking thing to fix it, so I guess you're okay with it. Die in a fire

Bearcat
11-19-2012, 01:39 PM
I seriously doubt Pioli and Hunt are the first to read their email, especially if any random fan can figure out where to send it... and if something does get to them, you'll come off as just another dumbass fan unless it's well written and isn't focused on blame and ridicule.

Flopnuts' post is a great example of how to get through to them, if it's possible at all. Trying to ruffle feathers with some kind of 'epic beatdown' is pointlessly juvenile and does more harm than good when it comes to the possibility of future communication.

FloridaMan88
11-19-2012, 01:40 PM
No one, including myself, cares what you think.

Then why does your vagina quake and go into full epic meltdown mode every time I post?

You are owned.

Case closed.

FloridaMan88
11-19-2012, 01:42 PM
I seriously doubt Pioli and Hunt are the first to read their email, especially if any random fan can figure out where to send it... and if something does get to them, you'll come off as just another dumbass fan unless it's well written and isn't focused on blame and ridicule.

Flopnuts' post is a great example of how to get through to them, if it's possible at all. Trying to ruffle feathers with some kind of 'epic beatdown' is pointlessly juvenile and does more harm than good when it comes to the possibility of future communication.

Newsflash, Clark doesn't give a shit what average fans think.

The only way to get through to him is to rally the Chiefs sponsors to take a stand.

Is that a longshot situation? Maybe, but the success of the entire Save Our Chiefs movement and what happened yesterday would have been considered a longshot 2 months ago.

Anything is possible.

teedubya
11-19-2012, 01:45 PM
Well, this thread certainly won't be emailed now... LOL @ the numbnuts.

HIChief
11-19-2012, 01:45 PM

I will add that viewing my first game ever at Arrowhead back in October, against the Raiders, I was very disappointed with the whole experience after entering the stadium. It wasn't that this Hawaii Boy was freezing his ass off on the shady side of the stadium either. That damn colossal speaker above the south end zone drown out any and all conversation between plays. No one could hear anyone else talking (critiquing) between plays. Seems this is the new "noise" of the Kansas City Chiefs--a poor and offensive substitute for what was once raucous fan noise. What sucked more was the play and demeanor of the team. They just pretty much sauntered on-and-off the field between possessions like their balls were too big and got in the way. They just didn't look prepared to do battle with the opposing team. The Marine Corps Silent Drill Team at half-time was far and away MORE professional. And, that's their moonlighting job! They actually lay their life on the line for peanuts compared to what most of the ass-clowns wearing red and gold are pulling down. I've had so much more fun at College and High School games where my team lost! For $195 a ticket, I felt ripped-off.:mad:

the Talking Can
11-19-2012, 01:47 PM
Dear Clark, and whichever guy is currently banging your wife,

I want to shove and aids missle up your but. Your moranacy is inprecedental and I am one no longer to take it. So then we will, per se, come to agreement that you kill yourself as I too am tired of your cheap ass. It was not well meaning to stroke Mr. Pioli's canoli for so long and with your whole damn mouth. Shotgun blast to the face.

Sinshirly,

True Flan

Halfcan
11-19-2012, 02:00 PM
Step down or sell the Team.

Bearcat
11-19-2012, 02:06 PM
Newsflash, Clark doesn't give a shit what average fans think.

The only way to get through to him is to rally the Chiefs sponsors to take a stand.

Is that a longshot situation? Maybe, but the success of the entire Save Our Chiefs movement and what happened yesterday would have been considered a longshot 2 months ago.

Anything is possible.

As Marv Levy once said, if you start listening to fans, you'll soon be sitting with them.

I'm all for the SOC movement and I think it's been carried out incredibly well... and even shenanigans like hiding Fire Pioli signs around Arrowhead are pretty funny and harmless. But, if people treat Hunt and Pioli like clueless bafoons (regardless of whether it's true) or can't at least use some tact and diplomacy, you're just showing them why they shouldn't listen to you in the first place.

Bearcat
11-19-2012, 02:09 PM

Oh, don't let us stop you from your totally epic shenanigans that will be completely ignored by people who would rather wipe their ass with $100 bills than this tripe.

stevenidol
11-19-2012, 02:13 PM
I am sure Clark's assistant will smile and laugh as they delete the email/shred the letter.

Iowanian
11-19-2012, 02:33 PM
I have contracted Skinsbra to compose this letter, so that it's professional tone will be understood and communicated effectively.

Chief_For_Life58
11-19-2012, 02:37 PM

this. shits a joke chunt. get it together. start trying to win. trust me, its nice to win. youll like it

RealSNR
11-19-2012, 03:10 PM
As Marv Levy once said, if you start listening to fans, you'll soon be sitting with them.

I'm all for the SOC movement and I think it's been carried out incredibly well... and even shenanigans like hiding Fire Pioli signs around Arrowhead are pretty funny and harmless. But, if people treat Hunt and Pioli like clueless bafoons (regardless of whether it's true) or can't at least use some tact and diplomacy, you're just showing them why they shouldn't listen to you in the first place.
And again, the Ford Family didn't seem to have a problem firing Matt Millen at the wishes of the fans

KCPenguins
11-19-2012, 05:10 PM
I emailed this to Clark Hunt and various media outlets after they made the Routt announcement earlier in the month:

the Greatest Show in KC! A 2012 Chief's Joint...
By a Lifelong Chief’s Fan and Current Season Ticket Holder

Hurry, hurry hurry! Step right up and you will see, the biggest circus/sideshow in NFL HISTORYYY!
Led the way by Hunt and Pioli; another win this season, you must be joking!
Tyson Jackson, third overall a fact; a failed defensive end allergic to sacks!
Matt Cassel their leader on the turf; another failed Patriot, Pioli’s serf!
Haley the coach with a hat never washed; it could have been worse, Scott’s first choice was Josh!
Dexter McCluster, a one-time spark; the 2nd in ’10, we coulda had Gronk!
Tony Moeaki, a fine prospect; if not for health, might have Graham’s talent!
Jon Baldwin’s here to spark the offense; A. Dalton taken later, Pro Bowl he’s sent!
Don’t worry, Rick Stanzi was drafted in vain; the coaches have zero trust in his game!
Out with the hat, in with ted bear; it worked great in Cleveland, let's mimick their flair!
Behold the wonder of the strongman Poe, if only he knew his defensive role!
'Combine heroes we will not draft', Scott Pioli must think fans are daft.
Romeo, the man who can cover two roles; with Todd’s past failure, shouldn’t better they known?
Stanford Routt, the invisible man; his on field coverage, find no one can!
One minute he’s here, the next he’s not; Carr’s replacement handpicked by Scott!
And now the main event, the stars you see; oh wait they were leftovers from the last regime!
Drafted by Carl and Herm Edwards; Pioli’s not happy ‘til it’s his accord!
Berry and Houston, mighty fine picks; the rest of his drafts make fans sick!
Charles’ talent wasted on bad seasons; Winston’s fan comments are nothing but treason!
Dwayne Bowe their most talented wide out, next year replaced by equivalent of Routt!
Colquitt, Succop, the team’s MVP’s! 1-7, no leads, pathetic… you agree?
The Chiefs, the joke of the NFL; listen on game day at what fans yell!
Six bucks a ticket, fans in turmoil; what are you now, the NFL Royals?
Read the banners flying high in the clouds; watch the reduction in season ticket crowds!
Early fourth quarter, fans leaving en mass; to the defense, another Cassel pass!
So come on Clark, the fans have spoken! We want action, THIS FRANCHISE IS BROKEN!!

Bugeater
11-19-2012, 05:22 PM
I thought I effectively killed any chance at that happening about 80 posts ago.

Phobia
11-19-2012, 06:22 PM
And again, the Ford Family didn't seem to have a problem firing Matt Millen at the wishes of the fans

8 years later.