11-19-2012, 02:08 PM
"both QBs numbers were about the same"

Old Dog
11-19-2012, 02:09 PM
cassel not dead yet

Somebody really oughta fix that

DeezNutz
"We have to be perfect to beat Denver...but no one is perfect." No bullshit.

ChiefsCountry
Romeo's pissy today.

DeezNutz
Any scenario that Stanzi could play?

"There's always a scenario" but the plane hasn't crashed yet.

Coogs
11-19-2012, 02:10 PM

ROFL

Crush
Crennel on Manning: "He brings a lot to the table."

DeezNutz
Crennel on Manning: "He brings a lot to the table."

He was speaking about Thanksgiving.

O.city
11-19-2012, 02:11 PM
Cassel is like Jason Vorhees. He just won't die.

BigMeatballDave
11-19-2012, 02:12 PM

LMAO

Romeo guaranteeing a loss...

Deberg_1990
I don’t think Stanzi is the answer, if fact I know he isn’t, but they should give him a start to see what hes got.

the Talking Can

:LOL:

Rain Man
11-19-2012, 02:13 PM

That made me laugh.

morphius
11-19-2012, 02:13 PM
Cassel must be the best looking practice QB ever for the coaches to have any faith in him at all. Nothing else makes any sense at all.

ptlyon
11-19-2012, 02:14 PM
Just quit listening! Doesn't listening to him spew his garbage just piss you off like it does me?

That said I'm following this thread with great interest...

ILChief
11-19-2012, 02:14 PM

I love it

http://bite-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/make-teaser4.jpg

FringeNC
11-19-2012, 02:15 PM

He'll be released when Pioli is fired if for no other reason than throw a bone to the fans.

the Talking Can
crennel is just completely fucking worthless....just a fat nothing

mdchiefsfan
Just quit listening! Doesn't listening to him spew his garbage just piss you off like it does me?

That said I'm following this thread with great interest...

yep and same here

Rain Man
11-19-2012, 02:16 PM
I'd really like to hear one of Romeo's pre-game speeches.

"Guys, just go out there and avoid playing bad football. I don't know what's going to happen, and when it does I don't know what it'll mean. We're going to have to play perfect football to win, and no one's perfect, so just go out there and ... I don't know ... don't play bad football. If anyone needs me during the game, I'll be sleeping near the 30-yard line."

FringeNC
11-19-2012, 02:17 PM

"Guys, just go out there and avoid playing bad football. I don't know what's going to happen, and when it does I don't know what it'll mean. We're going to have to play perfect football to win, and no one's perfect, so just go out there and ... I don't know ... don't play bad football. If anyone needs me during the game, I'll be EATING near the 30-yard line."

FYP.

Dave Lane
11-19-2012, 02:18 PM

"Guys, just go out there and avoid playing bad football. I don't know what's going to happen, and when it does I don't know what it'll mean. We're going to have to play perfect football to win, and no one's perfect, so just go out there and ... I don't know ... don't play bad football. If anyone needs me during the game, I'll be eating near the 30-yard line."

FYP

Dayze
lol

Radar Chief
Cassel must be the best looking practice QB ever for the coaches to have any faith in him at all. Nothing else makes any sense at all.

In practice where there’s no pass rush I’m sure his footwork is better, it’s playing the game scared shitless when his footwork goes to hell.

HemiEd
11-19-2012, 02:19 PM
I refuse to watch this team with Cassel at QB.

Granted, Quinn isn't much better, but at least he can lead a rb on a screen pass so he can catch it in stride instead of getting him killed.

He can fire the ball on a string instead of floating it from the bottom like Cassel does.

Quinn is not the answer, but he almost makes this team watchable, almost.

ptlyon

Basically saying ' now I'm gonna unzip my pants and youre gonna take all of it SOC. I don't really give a shit, I've got enough money to retire'

ILChief

Banner idea: The plane has crashed - saveourchiefs.com

rico
11-19-2012, 02:22 PM

Cassel = herpes, Quinn = chlamydia.

BoneKrusher
11-19-2012, 02:29 PM
He was speaking about Thanksgiving.

RAC' looks like he's always hungry.

Graystoke
11-19-2012, 02:30 PM
I just cringe when ever I see Crennel, Cassel or Pioli. They are giving me nervous ticks.

Lonewolf Ed
11-19-2012, 02:32 PM

That may well be about the full extent of his understanding of the quarterback position.

teedubya
11-19-2012, 02:33 PM

ROFL No shit. WTF.

R8RFAN
11-19-2012, 02:34 PM
Charles offers his support to Crennel

Scott Pioli put his arm around Romeo Crennel in a far corner of the Chiefs’ locker room as the beleaguered coach was on his way out the door Sunday. But it was left to running back Jamaal Charles to give Crennel a public endorsement after their seventh straight loss, this one by a 28-6 score to the Cincinnati Bengals at Arrowhead Stadium.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/11/18/3924254/charles-offers-his-support-to.html#storylink=cpy

Dayze
awesome! we have two exact QBs. Other teams only have a starter and a huge drop off at #2.

we're awesome; we have 2. suck it!

the Talking Can
these new guys on 610 are brutal...they don't know jack about kc or the franchise...

i like pearson, one of the other fat asses will not shut up about how pointless it is to protest...fucking moron

BlackHelicopters
11-19-2012, 02:41 PM
Starting to lose ability to comprehend what is happening with the RAC/Pioli/ Cassel trifecta. Always considered myself semi-intelligent. Guess not.

wazu
11-19-2012, 03:00 PM

Below are the numbers from yesterday. Both played one half against the same team, so should be pretty fair comparison.

Passer Rating

Cassel: 68
Quinn: 83.9

Completion Percentage

Cassel: 50%
Quinn: 64.3%

ptlyon
11-19-2012, 03:05 PM
Just as I originally thought - nothing of real substance came out of it apparently...

BigMeatballDave
11-19-2012, 03:09 PM
Below are the numbers from yesterday. Both played one half against the same team, so should be pretty fair comparison.

Passer Rating

Cassel: 68%
Quinn: 83.9%

Completion Percentage

Quinn: 64.3%That bothers me. It's not a percentage. Yes, I'm anal.

wazu
11-19-2012, 03:11 PM
That bothers me. It's not a percentage. Yes, I'm anal.

You're right. Fixed, thanks.

DaWolf
11-19-2012, 03:20 PM
right now

he'll decide wednesday which QB starts, cassel not dead yet

Wow, considering Cassel already basically conceded the job, how can he say this? This is dumber than "Play good football" or "We lost because we didn't make enough plays and the other guys made plays."

11-19-2012, 03:31 PM
Can I have that 15 minute back? Banging my head on the wall would be more productive than listening to Romeo say the same damn thing every single week.

ptlyon
11-19-2012, 03:35 PM
If he keeps saying he doesn't know why, he should be fired immediately

durtyrute
11-19-2012, 03:36 PM
these new guys on 610 are brutal...they don't know jack about kc or the franchise...

i like pearson, one of the other fat asses will not shut up about how pointless it is to protest...fucking moron

I can't stand to listen to them. Pearson is cool, but the other two need to be fired.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-19-2012, 03:37 PM
I think both Crennel and Pioli know they are lame ducks at this point. I mean, come on, how could they not?

ptlyon
11-19-2012, 03:38 PM
I think both Crennel and Pioli know they are lame ducks at this point. I mean, come on, how could they not?

Arrogance

Ace Gunner
11-19-2012, 04:07 PM

I think Romeo does now. Watching the post game presser, I could not help but think he looks ready to quit after the season is finished. He has retirement look in his eyes.

TEX
11-19-2012, 04:10 PM
right now

he'll decide wednesday which QB starts, cassel not dead yet

ROFL You can't make this stuff up!

TEX
11-19-2012, 04:12 PM

Because it's Clark's team. Seriously, Crennel is gone, but I'm not too sure about Pioli. I bet Clark gives him another year to get it headed in the right direction.

Pioli year 4...ROFL

saphojunkie
Okay really, WTF Hunt.

Fire Pioli = Profit. It's retarded at this point.

Ace Gunner
Oh and Matty C has the look of a guy just coming to the realization next spring he will have time to do anything he wants. except QB an NFL team, of course.

ShowtimeSBMVP
11-26-2012, 02:24 PM
Bob Fescoe ‏@bobfescoe

Rac talked abt avoiding a let down this wk vs Carolina. The #chiefs r 1-10. Little late?

LOL

Hammock Parties
11-26-2012, 02:25 PM
bla bla I like two quarter pounders with cheese for lunch I take them apart and put them together and call them a half pounder.

Unsmooth-Moment
11-26-2012, 02:26 PM
Bob Fescoe ‏@bobfescoe

Rac talked abt avoiding a let down this wk vs Carolina. The #chiefs r 1-10. Little late?

LOL

He actually used the term "let down"?

SMH

Molitoth
11-26-2012, 02:35 PM
I can't even listen to RAC talk anymore. Just hearing him speak makes me want to go to the nearest disability school and hand out cookies.

siberian khatru
11-26-2012, 02:48 PM
A letdown?

ROFLROFLROFL

siberian khatru
11-26-2012, 02:50 PM
Our record is 1-10, but we believe we lead the league in moral victories./ crennel

Rugby Thompson
11-26-2012, 02:52 PM
Crennel is just happy he's getting paid.

ROYC75
11-26-2012, 03:03 PM
I can't even listen to RAC talk anymore. Just hearing him speak makes me want to go to the nearest disability school and hand out cookies.

See, a good thing !;)

-King-
11-26-2012, 03:05 PM
"This could be a trap game for us. "

the Talking Can
11-26-2012, 03:11 PM
kevin ross on 610 right now trashing the franchise

said pioli has severed all contact between players and fans/community, and that ex-players have no contact with franchise

i missed part of it, they asked him is he would have done something for the franchise (don't know what) and ross said "sure...all it would have taken was a phone call"

Chief Roundup
11-26-2012, 03:11 PM
Bob Fescoe ‏@bobfescoe

LOL

You bumped a thread that is a week old for that. Come On Man. Stop It!

DaveNull
11-26-2012, 03:12 PM
Sounds like the Royals

the Talking Can
11-26-2012, 03:18 PM
ross is old school...basically called our players weak minded

LMAO

Hammock Parties
11-26-2012, 03:21 PM
kevin ross on 610 right now trashing the franchise

said pioli has severed all contact between players and fans/community, and that ex-players have no contact with franchise

i missed part of it, they asked him is he would have done something for the franchise (don't know what) and ross said "sure...all it would have taken was a phone call"

I'd like to see Kevin Ross lay a lick on Pioli.

the Talking Can
11-26-2012, 03:22 PM
ross said he wants to coach for kc...he had a conversation (not job related) with Clark recently but wouldn't talk about it

siberian khatru
11-26-2012, 03:22 PM
ross is old school...basically called our players weak minded

LMAO

I wonder if he'd be asking for Peyton Manning's autograph after a game. :)

the Talking Can
11-26-2012, 03:24 PM
I wonder if he'd be asking for Peyton Manning's autograph after a game. :)

they brought that up and he went off...said he wouldn't even shake your hand after a game...

he's puffing his chest a bit, but still he is clearly of a different era

the Talking Can
11-26-2012, 03:27 PM
that was an interesting interview, worth listening to

hard to summarize, but the tone of comments was one of disgust and genuine anger at seeing the franchise turned into a clown show...

wish we had some of that on the sidelines, even it didn't change things...

mcaj22
11-26-2012, 04:55 PM
they brought that up and he went off...said he wouldn't even shake your hand after a game...

he's puffing his chest a bit, but still he is clearly of a different era

different era? not really, there are tons of teams that still adopt this model, Ravens, Steelers, 49ers, Seahawks etc

you dont see Ray Lewis telling his teammates to act soft.

Patrick Willis doesnt walk up to Peyton Manning for an autograph. Those guys have tons of leadership and Kevin Ross is right, that mentality is so far and away from this Chiefs team

Richard Sherman went up to Tom Brady after a game and talked a bunch of shit in his ear, not an autograph, not a handshake.

There are teams that currently have what Kevin Ross still talks about today.

ChiefMojo
11-26-2012, 05:41 PM
Very interesting... if Ross had the chance to speak with Clark, I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for that one. I'm sure Ross probably spoke his mind to Clark and told him what he saw wrong with the organization and the direction it has gone.

I've harped on this a lot about the complete lack of interaction between the fan base and the organization/players now. Ross knows just as well as the fans that the Chiefs use to have a great all-around relationship with the fan base, the city, the region and a very open Arrowhead. The players were treated as people and heros and now they are made out to be nothing more than gladiators in the fan base eyes... we have no connection to this franchise anymore due to Pioli!

Hammock Parties
11-26-2012, 05:45 PM
Kevin Ross should be hired TODAY to some kind of fan/explayer ambassadorship position.

He could rebuild what Peterson did and Pioli has destroyed.

Leave the football to the new GM.

BigMeatballDave
11-26-2012, 05:52 PM
different era? not really, there are tons of teams that still adopt this model, Ravens, Steelers, 49ers, Seahawks etc

you dont see Ray Lewis telling his teammates to act soft.

Patrick Willis doesnt walk up to Peyton Manning for an autograph. Those guys have tons of leadership and Kevin Ross is right, that mentality is so far and away from this Chiefs team

Richard Sherman went up to Tom Brady after a game and talked a bunch of shit in his ear, not an autograph, not a handshake.

There are teams that currently have what Kevin Ross still talks about today.
Remember, JC and Bowe asked for the Autograph in the parking lot.

I have no problem with that.

When was the last time Willis faced Peyton?

Sherman taking shit to Brady was immediately after the game ended.

BoneKrusher
11-26-2012, 05:53 PM
"This could be a trap game for us. "

LMAO
now that's a good one!:thumb:

mcaj22
11-26-2012, 05:54 PM
Remember, JC and Bowe asked for the Autograph in the parking lot.

I have no problem with that.

When was the last time Willis faced Peyton?

Sherman taking shit to Brady was immediately after the game ended.

so you are saying Kevin Ross doesnt have a valid opinion? If you cant see that some teams and players in the NFL are built like how Ross says the Chiefs when he played were built then I dont know what to tell you.

Easy 6
11-26-2012, 05:57 PM
Very interesting... if Ross had the chance to speak with Clark, I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for that one. I'm sure Ross probably spoke his mind to Clark and told him what he saw wrong with the organization and the direction it has gone.

I've harped on this a lot about the complete lack of interaction between the fan base and the organization/players now. Ross knows just as well as the fans that the Chiefs use to have a great all-around relationship with the fan base, the city, the region and a very open Arrowhead. The players were treated as people and heros and now they are made out to be nothing more than gladiators in the fan base eyes... we have no connection to this franchise anymore due to Pioli!

He's turned this franchise into Shutter Island.

Hammock Parties
11-26-2012, 06:01 PM
He's turned this franchise into Shutter Island.

More like The Island of Dr. Pioli.

Macabre creations include Matt Cassel, Romeo Crennel and Dexter McCluster.

BigMeatballDave
11-26-2012, 06:02 PM
so you are saying Kevin Ross doesnt have a valid opinion? It's his opinion. I didn't say it wasn't valid. I don't think its a big deal. Players do this. It's not just a couple of Chiefs players. We heard about it here because it was covered by local media.

He also said he didn't shake hands. I don't believe that for a second.

Hammock Parties
11-26-2012, 06:05 PM
He also said he didn't shake hands. I don't believe that for a second.

LMAO

Dude, the Lions GM refused to shake hands with Pioli last year.

He's a world-class asshole.

No one likes this guy.

Easy 6
11-26-2012, 06:08 PM
More like The Island of Dr. Pioli.

Macabre creations include Matt Cassel, Romeo Crennel and Dexter McCluster.

LMAO even better.

Dont forget daboll, the mating of charlie brown with a pig turd.

the Talking Can
11-26-2012, 06:09 PM
vermeil on espn pregame...love that guy

gruden asked him if he could coach under the restrictions of the new cba...vermeil throws his hands up, "I would hate it, your cheating the players...have you seen the OL play now? Their footwork? It's terrible...their hands..."

vermeil is a riot

Easy 6
11-26-2012, 06:10 PM

Wha, for real? must've missed this one.

BigMeatballDave
11-26-2012, 06:12 PM
LMAO

He's a world-class asshole.

No one likes this guy.

What does Ross not shaking hands have to do with Pioli?

whoman69
11-26-2012, 06:16 PM
I don’t think Stanzi is the answer, if fact I know he isn’t, but they should give him a start to see what hes got.

You can say Cassel isn't with certainty.
You can say Quinn isn't with certainty.
There is absolutely no way you can say Stanzi isn't because you have nothing to base it on.

Hammock Parties
11-26-2012, 06:22 PM
What does Ross not shaking hands have to do with Pioli?

People don't shake hands with Pioli because he's a world class dick.

Not Ross. Not Mayhew.

Everyone hates Scooter.

stonedstooge
11-26-2012, 06:27 PM
vermeil on espn pregame...love that guy

gruden asked him if he could coach under the restrictions of the new cba...vermeil throws his hands up, "I would hate it, your cheating the players...have you seen the OL play now? Their footwork? It's terrible...their hands..."

vermeil is a riot

The games have definitely taken a step back. The players and owners were foolish to limit practice time to such a minimum. Lots of shitty football played the last 2 years

BigMeatballDave
11-26-2012, 06:32 PM
People don't shake hands with Pioli because he's a world class dick.

Not Ross. Not Mayhew.

Everyone hates Scooter.

LOL

I was referring to the Ross radio interview today.

Ross said he wouldn't be asking for Peyton's autograph, and that he didn't even like shaking hands after.

Psyko Tek
11-26-2012, 06:32 PM

Passer Rating

Cassel: 68
Quinn: 83.9

Completion Percentage

Quinn: 64.3%

it's less than 20
so in the long run it, negligible

our next chart shows how the chiefs D is better than the 86 bears

Hammock Parties
11-26-2012, 06:36 PM
LOL

I was referring to the Ross radio interview today.

Ross said he wouldn't be asking for Peyton's autograph, and that he didn't even like shaking hands after.

Oh.

Well I bet he wouldn't shake hands with Pioli. :harumph:

BigMeatballDave
11-26-2012, 06:38 PM
Oh.

Well I bet he wouldn't shake hands with Pioli. :harumph:

I would, after wiping my ass without TP.

ShowtimeSBMVP
11-30-2012, 11:34 AM
Nick Jacobs ‏@Jacobs71

Romeo on if he is concerned about his job:“Like I told you, when you sign up to be a coach, you know your job is on the line every Sunday.

Nick Jacobs ‏@Jacobs71

Romeo Job Concern Continued:"The only thing you can control is what you do to prepare to play on Sunday. We’ll see what happens after that.”

Starting to feel the HEAT.

The Franchise
11-30-2012, 11:54 AM
Starting to feel the heat? After 10 losses?

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-30-2012, 11:59 AM

"We've got multiple bags of shit".

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-30-2012, 11:59 AM

It's a hair dryer.

whoman69
11-30-2012, 01:37 PM

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs5/2749353_o.gif

Rasputin
11-30-2012, 01:47 PM
Damnet I got foaled thinking that this was a new press release. I don't like being foaled.

kcmaxwell
11-30-2012, 03:21 PM
Damnet I got foaled thinking that this was a new press release. I don't like being foaled.

I imagine not, that has to sting!

FlaChief58
11-30-2012, 05:04 PM

Careful, that first step is a bitch