PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink What's on your Thanksgiving Day menu this year?

Fire Me Boy!
11-20-2012, 12:44 PM
Since it's just the wife and me this year, we're scaling down. We'll still do the traditional sides, but I haven't figured out yet what the main entree will be... we're thinking about splurging on some prime rib eyes this year.

What'll be on your plate this year?

DaKCMan AP
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/50/Gall-dindi.jpg/220px-Gall-dindi.jpg

too fat /omaha

BlackHelicopters
Other than vodka?

Bugeater
11-20-2012, 12:45 PM
Turkey.

Rausch
11-20-2012, 12:45 PM
Sleep.

Thank God it fell on a work day this year...

Saulbadguy
11-20-2012, 12:46 PM
Squid ravioli in a lemon grass broth, with goat cheese profiteroles.

vailpass
11-20-2012, 12:47 PM
Got a 28 pound organic turkey from the good people at Chiricahua Pasture Raised Meats. Good meat isn't easy to find here in AZ but if anyone that lives here is looking I recommend them. They bring a truck load of beef,poultry and eggs down to the Valley once a month.
http://www.cprmeats.com/cprmeats/Welcome.html

Putting the bird in the brine tonight. I have the turkey, the pies, and the cocktails covered. Everything else is up to my wife.

KCUnited
11-20-2012, 12:48 PM
Picked up my fresh turkey from McGonigles this morning. Got it sitting in a Louisburg Apple Cider brine as I type. Plan to smoke it.

vailpass
11-20-2012, 12:49 PM
Picked up my fresh turkey from McGonigles this morning. Got it sitting in a Louisburg Apple Cider brine as I type. Plan to smoke it.

Tell me more about this brine if you don't mind? I'm thinking of adding apple cider to my brine recipe this year.

Easy 6
11-20-2012, 12:49 PM
Just Ma and me this year, so we're going to a Thanksgiving buffet.

The only drawback? no leftovers :(

Fire Me Boy!
11-20-2012, 12:50 PM
Got a 28 pound organic turkey from the good people at Chiricahua Pasture Raised Meats. Good meat isn't easy to find here in AZ but if anyone that lives here is looking I recommend them. They bring a truck load of beef,poultry and eggs down to the Valley once a month.
http://www.cprmeats.com/cprmeats/Welcome.html

Putting the bird in the brine tonight. I have the turkey, the pies, and the cocktails covered. Everything else is up to my wife.

How are you going to cook that thing without drying it out? Wouldn't it be easier/better to cook two 14-pound birds?

Fire Me Boy!
11-20-2012, 12:51 PM

Right. Simple, traditional. :thumb:

KCUnited
11-20-2012, 12:52 PM
Tell me more about this brine if you don't mind?

2 quarts apple cider to 3 quarts water. 3 oranges, quartered. 4 oz ginger sliced thinly. 15 whole cloves. 6 Bay leaves. 6 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed. 3/4 cup Morton Kosher salt to 1 pound brown sugar.

EDIT: My bird is only 13.6 lbs.

vailpass
11-20-2012, 12:53 PM
How are you going to cook that thing without drying it out? Wouldn't it be easier/better to cook two 14-pound birds?

I'm counting on the brine to keep it moist. I'll use the in-oven thermometer to make sure I don't over cook.
Can you think of anything else I might want to do?

I like the idea of putting down one big damn bird on the main table. I have a couple 15 pounders for the side table.

vailpass
11-20-2012, 12:54 PM
2 quarts apple cider to 3 quarts water. 3 oranges, quartered. 4 oz ginger sliced thinly. 15 whole cloves. 6 Bay leaves. 6 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed. 3/4 cup Morton Kosher salt to 1 pound brown sugar.

Sounds nice, I like the citrus approach. Does that much brown sugar leave it sweet? Do you boil the salt down in the liquids?

Saw your edit, thanks. Yeah, I double everything.

bevischief
11-20-2012, 12:54 PM
Just me this year so I haven't decided what I am doing yet.

loochy
11-20-2012, 12:55 PM
WTF do you think? It's Thanksgiving.

vailpass
11-20-2012, 12:56 PM

Tell that to SaulSquidguy.

Rausch

Changed my mind.

I'm now anti semitic...

Fire Me Boy!
I'm counting on the brine to keep it moist. I'll use the in-oven thermometer to make sure I don't over cook.
Can you think of anything else I might want to do?

I like the idea of putting down one big damn bird on the main table. I have a couple 15 pounders for the side table.

Not sure, man. Honestly, I've never seen turkey that big. The brine will help, certainly. I'd be afraid the outside of the breast will be dry and chalky by the time the inside is up to temp.

Definitely don't stuff it, you'll want as much heat contact on the inside as you can get. And I would think low and slow would be the key, but I really don't have any idea how to attack a bird that big.

Good luck!

Fire Me Boy!
11-20-2012, 12:58 PM

Some people do hams, some do turkey, some do roasts, some do something completely off the wall (SaulSquidGuy)...

alpha_omega
11-20-2012, 01:00 PM
Eating out this year.
http://www.bristolseafoodgrill.com/menus/thanksgiving/162.pdf

seclark
11-20-2012, 01:01 PM
going to the mil for tg this year, so the turkey is her job. the wife will probably make the noodles and take them up w/some pies. her house isn't very big, so it's gonna be elbow to elbow.

i'll probably go home right after dinner. either hunt or sleep.
gotta work friday.
sec

KCUnited
11-20-2012, 01:01 PM
Sounds nice, I like the citrus approach. Does that much brown sugar leave it sweet? Do you boil the salt down in the liquids?

Saw your edit, thanks. Yeah, I double everything.

I don't find it sweet and I'm not a fan of sweet. It's the best salt to sugar to liquid ratio for my taste. Yeah, I boil the cider with the salt/sugar for a minute, stirring to dissolve. If you boil, make sure you get that liquid down to 40 F before combining it with the water.

scho63
11-20-2012, 01:03 PM
I'm going to have some young breasts and thighs this Thanksgiving....

(NSFW)
http://blueflamemodels.com/model/victoria-von-dutch/

Bob Dole
11-20-2012, 01:04 PM
Either tuna casserole or leftover spaghetti.

Happy holidays.

Rausch
11-20-2012, 01:04 PM
Some people do hams, some do turkey, some do roasts, some do something completely off the wall (SaulSquidGuy)...

Kansas State must die! They've take over our spot in the big 12!

EXPLOSIONS OF BUTTER AND BACON! ANGER! AND OTHER THINGS THAT ARE HURTFUL.

(So, wait....jews and muslims BOTH hate bacon?...really?....sigh....)

HemiEd
11-20-2012, 01:05 PM
Sleep.

Thank God it fell on a work day this year...

ROFL Thursday is not always a work day for you?

To the FMB OP question, The Mrs. and daughters haven't included me in all the discussions, but this much I know since a lot of it will be up to me.

A traditional baked turkey, a smoked turkey, baked ham and smoked ribs.

Sweet taters, smashed white potatoes, fresh green beens, fresh brussel sprouts, fresh asparagus, corn casserole, dressing, giblet gravy, 5 cub salad, Pumpkin, Apple and Pecan pies.

Rausch
11-20-2012, 01:07 PM

No.

I'm a prison guard...

KC_Lee
11-20-2012, 01:07 PM
Basic stuff this year since it will just be me and Mrs. KC_Lee;

Turkey
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potaoes
Baby Bella Mushroom Gravey
Dressing
Sweet Potato Pie

seclark
11-20-2012, 01:09 PM

To the FMB OP question, The Mrs. and daughters haven't included me in all the discussions, but this much I know since a lot of it will be up to me.

Sweet taters, smashed white potatoes, fresh green beens, fresh brussel sprouts, fresh asparagus, corn casserole, dressing, giblet gravy, 5 cub salad, Pumpkin, Apple and Pecan pies.

wow, that's a load of meat!:thumb:
sec

vailpass
11-20-2012, 01:11 PM
Not sure, man. Honestly, I've never seen turkey that big. The brine will help, certainly. I'd be afraid the outside of the breast will be dry and chalky by the time the inside is up to temp.

Definitely don't stuff it, you'll want as much heat contact on the inside as you can get. And I would think low and slow would be the key, but I really don't have any idea how to attack a bird that big.

Good luck!

I do big birds most years. They cook faster when brined. I don't stuff 'em but I do put aromatics in there.
Cook 'em breast side down for the first hour, then turn 'em over and baste with stock every 45 minutes or so. Foil tent when the skin is browned. Take out when it hits 165 and let it settle under foil before cutting.
Damn now I'm hungry.

vailpass
Changed my mind.

I'm now anti semitic...

LMAO

vailpass
I don't find it sweet and I'm not a fan of sweet. It's the best salt to sugar to liquid ratio for my taste. Yeah, I boil the cider with the salt/sugar for a minute, stirring to dissolve. If you boil, make sure you get that liquid down to 40 F before combining it with the water.

Thanks, that sounds really good.

vailpass
11-20-2012, 01:12 PM

Oh damn now I'm drooling....

KCUnited
11-20-2012, 01:16 PM
Thanks, that sounds really good.

What are you brining that big boy in, a cooler? I got a 5 gallon food grade plastic bucket I use for brining, this turkey has it pushed to the limit with the brine. I like the visual of colossal turkey on the table.

HemiEd
11-20-2012, 01:16 PM
No.

I'm a prison guard...
I did not know that. Take care and Happy Thanksgiving! Any Raider Fans you get to whack with a stick on occasion?

wow, that's a load of meat!:thumb:
sec

:D Yeah, everyone can pick and choose as they want, plus it makes great leftovers for the four days. The girls can take some home, plus I usually run a rack of ribs to several of the neighbors.

Rausch
11-20-2012, 01:18 PM
I did not know that.

No, you didn't.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQl_2xxCfqkAzNggaxJ_bgJgsOhw9wWEeBVzxrKHJ5M-BywWcD

vailpass
11-20-2012, 01:20 PM
What are you brining that big boy in, a cooler? I got a 5 gallon food grade plastic bucket I use for brining, this turkey has it pushed to the limit with the brine. I like the visual of colossal turkey on the table.

Keg tub lined with plastic.

Rausch
11-20-2012, 01:22 PM
Keg tub lined with plastic.

Fuck you.

It's a commie Denver trick.

DON'T BELIEVE HIM! RUN!

vailpass
11-20-2012, 01:38 PM
**** you.

It's a commie Denver trick.

DON'T BELIEVE HIM! RUN!

I don't know what this means but it made me laugh.
Happy Thanksgiving to all you bastards.

HemiEd
11-20-2012, 01:39 PM
Oh damn now I'm drooling....

You sound like you are going to have quite a spread as well.

Side Tables? ROFL
Is that for the overflow food or additional seating?

HemiEd
11-20-2012, 01:41 PM
No, you didn't.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQl_2xxCfqkAzNggaxJ_bgJgsOhw9wWEeBVzxrKHJ5M-BywWcD

Thats a visual I won't be able to get out of my mind soon enough.

Frazod
11-20-2012, 01:48 PM
Let's see....

My MIL's crappy mashed potatoes

And endless heapings of abuse from my FIL, who is a Syracuse alum.

:cuss:

HemiEd
11-20-2012, 01:51 PM
Let's see....

Are you traveling far for this joyous experience?

Frazod
11-20-2012, 01:51 PM
Are you traveling far for this joyous experience?

Buffalo Grove.

mlyonsd
11-20-2012, 01:54 PM
Let's see....

How do you screw up mashed taters?

Frazod
11-20-2012, 01:58 PM
How do you screw up mashed taters?

Make them from scratch, but don't mash them enough so they're lumpy.

Use skim milk because you're a fucking health freak, so they're tastless and runny.

:deevee:

Hopefully the new SIL will cook them, but it just depends if she gets there in time. And since she'll be riding with my habitually running late BIL, probably not.

vailpass
11-20-2012, 01:59 PM
You sound like you are going to have quite a spread as well.

Side Tables? ROFL
Is that for the overflow food or additional seating?

:D Additional seating. We're having friends and family in from all over this year. First guest get in tonight. I love it.

mlyonsd
11-20-2012, 02:00 PM
Make them from scratch, but don't mash them enough so they're lumpy.

Use skim milk because you're a ****ing health freak, so they're tastless and runny.

:deevee:

Hopefully the new SIL will cook them, but it just depends if she gets there in time. And since she'll be riding with my habitually running late BIL, probably not.

Take a cup of whipping cream and a sick of butter, then find a way to sneak it in.

tooge
11-20-2012, 02:07 PM
I'm going to mil as well. She does turkey and this stuff called mushroom business. It's like a mushroom bread pudding that is delicious. I'm making the cranberry relish. It's famous around our family:

1 bag cranberries
1 cup orange juice
1.5 cups sugar
1 tsp lemon zest
1 granny smith apple diced
1 cup chopped walnuts
Mix first three ingredients in a sauce pot and bring to a boil. Simmer for 20 minutes. Use an imersion blender or tater smasher to bring to the consistency you like. I like mine sorta chunky. Allow to cool. Add walnuts and apples and mix together. Chill and serve. yummm

Rausch
11-20-2012, 02:12 PM
Thats a visual I won't be able to get out of my mind soon enough.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Rausch
11-20-2012, 02:14 PM
I don't know what this means but it made me laugh.
Happy Thanksgiving to all you bastards.

You as well.

Denver fucking skum-tugging-face-rapist-liberal d!ck.

I think I got them all in there.

Have a good one...:evil:

vailpass
11-20-2012, 02:17 PM
Take a cup of whipping cream and a sick of butter, then find a way to sneak it in.

And a zip loc baggie with crumbled bacon.

vailpass
11-20-2012, 02:18 PM
You as well.

Denver ****ing skum-tugging-face-rapist-liberal d!ck.

I think I got them all in there.

Have a good one...:evil:

May the Horse be with you.

Frazod
11-20-2012, 02:26 PM

I think if I tried to bring either of those items into her house it would trigger an alarm. :D

Rausch
11-20-2012, 02:29 PM
May the Horse be with you.

And may the unwelcome sodomy be with you...

vailpass
11-20-2012, 02:32 PM
And may the unwelcome sodomy be with you...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghxn38bX7w0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lumpy
11-20-2012, 02:37 PM
We'll be devouring the usual... a turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, etc. Unless this happens...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lccx4rwBGF1qzx0x7o1_500.gif

LMAO

Rausch
11-20-2012, 04:19 PM
We'll be devouring the usual... a turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, etc. Unless this happens...

LMAO

SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH WHORE!

Dayze
11-20-2012, 04:21 PM
McRib

Rausch
11-20-2012, 04:29 PM
McRib

I'm all over that like some trash on lottery tickets after the Obama card gets loaded...

LiveSteam
11-20-2012, 06:06 PM
Lots & lots of Apple pie. I can smell it baking now & the pies are being made by my lil luv bug

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/p206x206/390750_2181660264642_741249860_n.jpg

Demonpenz
11-20-2012, 06:08 PM
We go to Ryans buffet because I am from St Joseph and that is kinda what the lower class do there, but it is pretty good. I like being able to eat catfish nuggets with nacho cheese if I want.

LiveSteam
11-20-2012, 06:10 PM
Oh ya catfish nuggets rock. Im gonna have to try nacho cheese on some

cabletech94
11-20-2012, 06:51 PM

LMAO

this scene reminds me of my childhood...............

*sniffles*

seclark
11-20-2012, 07:15 PM
We go to Ryans buffet because I am from St Joseph and that is kinda what the lower class do there, but it is pretty good. I like being able to eat catfish nuggets with nacho cheese if I want.

hit that place up a couple times when the sons were going to school over there. was never disapointed.
sec

GloryDayz
11-20-2012, 07:23 PM
I'm going to do a rotisserie turkey and also smoke a whole bacon-wrapped turkey breast. The bacon wrapped turkey is to make sure we don't starve because the rotisserie turkey is new for me.

Dayze
11-20-2012, 08:31 PM
Eating out this year.
http://www.bristolseafoodgrill.com/menus/thanksgiving/162.pdf

I'll be there too :thumb:

Lumpy
11-20-2012, 08:33 PM
SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH WHORE!

STOP YELLING AT ME, YOU DRIPPING LABIA! :cuss:

*sniffles*

Mine was more of a Norman Rockwell Thanksgiving w/ a dash of empty Tequila bottles.

I miss home. :(

lewdog
11-20-2012, 08:35 PM
I got work on my plate, on Thanksgiving and also on Friday. Might save my pig out for the weekend. My bitch better be in that kitchen Saturday or Sunday!

Pasta Little Brioni
11-20-2012, 09:07 PM

*sniffles*

Milf?

Simply Red
11-20-2012, 09:17 PM
I'm oven roasting fresh brussel sprouts, halving, Olive Oil, salt & cracked black pepper and super thin red onion slices, topping w/ applewood smoked bacon bits.

Gadzooks
11-20-2012, 10:18 PM
Eating out this year.

Me too.:dom:

Gadzooks
11-20-2012, 10:19 PM
tuna casserole
Me too.:dom:

KcMizzou
11-20-2012, 10:40 PM
Heading up to Dad's. To a house he built himself. And he grew up on a farm, so he has chickens, turkeys, pigs, and one cow. Just because he likes doing that kinda thing.

We'll be eating one home grown turkey on Thanksgiving, and another store bought, since there's gonna be like 25 people. He puts out a hell of a spread.

My contribution? Cheese, crackers and summer sausage. Hell, everybody loves that. I passed on my first crack at deviled eggs.

tl:dr : My dad is way more awesome than I am.

Demonpenz
11-20-2012, 10:53 PM
This year. Got drunk... wife told me to shutup and watch football. Threw a turkey leg in cousin Ron's lap and called him a pussy. Best thanksgiving ever -sec

KcMizzou
11-20-2012, 10:55 PM
This year. Got drunk... wife told me to shutup and watch football. Threw a turkey leg in cousin Ron's lap and called him a pussy. Best thanksgiving ever -secThat sounds pretty good...

Ceej
11-20-2012, 11:25 PM
Heading to Garnett, Kansas, USA.

Two fried turkeys, home made oyster stuffing, stuffing without oysters, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, scalloped pineapple, mashed potatoes, home made apple/pumpkin pie. Also having oysters and crackers and sardines as an appetizer.

BRING. ON. THE. FOOD. COMA.

luv
11-20-2012, 11:33 PM
Heading up to Dad's. To a house he built himself. And he grew up on a farm, so he has chickens, turkeys, pigs, and one cow. Just because he likes doing that kinda thing.

We'll be eating one home grown turkey on Thanksgiving, and another store bought, since there's gonna be like 25 people. He puts out a hell of a spread.

My contribution? Cheese, crackers and summer sausage. Hell, everybody loves that. I passed on my first crack at deviled eggs.

tl:dr : My dad is way more awesome than I am.

Dude, it's pretty hard to really screw up deviled eggs. :p

luv
11-20-2012, 11:34 PM
So far, since it's just me and dad, we're having tater tot casserole, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, rolls, and pecan sweet potato pie.

KcMizzou
11-20-2012, 11:39 PM
Dude, it's pretty hard to really screw up deviled eggs. :pI know, I know... I'm lazy as hell. Seemed just as popular, and easier.

cdcox
11-20-2012, 11:40 PM
Same as every year for the last umpteen years. It isn't even a discussion at our house. We could do the whole meal without saying a word to one another, but it wouldn't be nearly as much fun.

Homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast

oven roasted turkey
sausage stuffing
mashed potatoes and gravy
sweet potatoes with little marshmallows
green beans with bacon and onions
cranberry sauce from the can, perfectly decanted to preserve the rings

Pumpkin pie with real whipped cream for dessert

I'll make the same jokes every year:

"Don't add much water to the stuffing or it won't be bone dry!" (reference to Woody on Cheers)

As I put the sausage in the stuffing: "Let me give you some sage advice"

"This pumpkin pie recipe has been in my family for years" (she brought the recipe to our marriage).

About halfway through cooking the turkey: "Honey, you want a bite of turkey?" Then she'll yell back "You'll get worms!".

Great holiday.

luv
11-20-2012, 11:49 PM
I know, I know... I'm lazy as hell. Seemed just as popular, and easier.

Heh. I suggested to everyone at work (all five of us) to have a finger food goodies day tomorrow. What do I do? I went out and bought the meat/cheese/cracker tray at Walmart...lol. Hey, I had derby practice to go to tonight. That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it. :D

rtmike
11-20-2012, 11:53 PM
All I can eat fresh crab. We've had seafood Thanksgivings' a couple times. Mother in law still makes the turkey & extras'.

MiL loves me. She'll crack & clean crab for me ahead of time so I can just stuff my face.
In the summer we'll go out there for fresh oysters. It used to be oysters & beer but I don't drink anymore.

If you like seafood like I do it's awesome that they're only 40 miles to the coast & we're about 90.

KcMizzou
11-21-2012, 12:01 AM
Heh. I suggested to everyone at work (all five of us) to have a finger food goodies day tomorrow. What do I do? I went out and bought the meat/cheese/cracker tray at Walmart...lol. Hey, I had derby practice to go to tonight. That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it. :DAt least I'll cut mine up myself!

Still though, good choice.. people love that shit.

L.A. Chieffan
11-21-2012, 12:03 AM
Mud soup, charcoal arugula, pork loin with Lime Jell-O

KcMizzou
11-21-2012, 12:04 AM
Mud soup, charcoal arugula, pork loin with Lime Jell-Owat?

KcMizzou
11-21-2012, 12:08 AM
All I can eat fresh crab. We've had seafood Thanksgivings' a couple times. Mother in law still makes the turkey & extras'.

MiL loves me. She'll crack & clean crab for me ahead of time so I can just stuff my face.
In the summer we'll go out there for fresh oysters. It used to be oysters & beer but I don't drink anymore.

If you like seafood like I do it's awesome that they're only 40 miles to the coast & we're about 90.That sounds awesome. I'm a big seafood guy.

I have a friend whose family does tacos, because people have to stop at different dinners, and they like to change it up.

Personally, I just plant my ass at dad's all day and watch football.

L.A. Chieffan
11-21-2012, 12:09 AM
wat?

swordfish meatloaf with onion marmalade, rare-roasted partridge
breast in raspberry coulis with a sorrel timbale

KcMizzou
11-21-2012, 12:11 AM
breast in raspberry coulis with a sorrel timbaleYou and I are eating on different levels.

Nzoner
11-21-2012, 06:12 AM
My niece doesn't like turkey and since she's joining us this year I'll also be doing my Christmas bone-in ham baked in Dr. Pepper.Other than that all the usual,turkey,mom's homemade stuffing,yams with marshmallows,chilled jellied cranberry sauce,etc.

Saulbadguy
11-21-2012, 06:56 AM
breast in raspberry coulis with a sorrel timbale

Nice. How about grilled free range rabbit with herb french fries?

I've also thought about cooking up some fucking latkes.

blaise
11-21-2012, 06:57 AM
I soak a cheesecloth in melted butter and wine overnight and put it over the turkey the next morning when I cook it. And I start drinking the wine I didn't use when I put the bird in the oven.

Saulbadguy
11-21-2012, 06:58 AM
I soak a cheesecloth in melted butter and wine overnight and put it over the turkey the next morning when I cook it. And I start drinking the wine I didn't use when I put the bird in the oven.

Disgusting. You are a sick degenerate.

Saulbadguy
11-21-2012, 07:01 AM
Kansas State must die! They've take over our spot in the big 12!

EXPLOSIONS OF BUTTER AND BACON! ANGER! AND OTHER THINGS THAT ARE HURTFUL.

(So, wait....jews and muslims BOTH hate bacon?...really?....sigh....)

Hey - cool it with the anti-Semitic remarks.

blaise
11-21-2012, 07:27 AM
Disgusting. You are a sick degenerate.

Well, I put the wine in a glass.

mdchiefsfan
11-21-2012, 07:34 AM

EDIT: My bird is only 13.6 lbs.

:drool:

mlyonsd
11-21-2012, 06:10 PM
Turkey-stuffed with sage/sausage dressing
Mashed taters
Twice baked sweet potatoes
Corn casserole
Great Northern beans/ham side dish
Homemade Butterhorn rolls
Relish tray with pickled watermelon rinds (ptlyon insists)
Apple/cherry/cranberry pie (one pie)
Pumpkin Spice cake

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.