PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs HELP!!! I need a detailed seating chart of Arrowhead...

I'mAlwaysRight
11-23-2012, 01:49 PM
...for a FUN PROJECT! Please see post # 80 in the Painting Arrowhead Black thread for some background. I want to organize a human sign spelling out "Fire Pioli" in sections 342-305, but I can't find a seating chart with any detail beyond general section numbers. To pull this off I need to know exact seat #s and locations for sections 342=F 343=I 344=R 345=E (346 is a space) 301=P 302=I 303=O 304=L 305=I. Simple, right?:) Also will need willing participants dressed in your finest black!

Right now, if anyone can send (or link to) a detailed seating chart it would be a HUGE 1st step!

okoye35chiefs
11-23-2012, 01:51 PM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/tickets/seating.html

okoye35chiefs
11-23-2012, 01:53 PM
http://www.ticketsreview.com/images/maps/ArrowheadStadium_tn_Seating_Chart.gif

I'mAlwaysRight
11-23-2012, 02:04 PM
OK Thanks, but I've seen those. I've edited my OP...

Fish
11-23-2012, 02:06 PM
This will never ever happen.

bowener
11-23-2012, 02:08 PM
Not sure the Chiefs security is going to let people carry in hundreds of giant paper cards...

okoye35chiefs
11-23-2012, 02:12 PM
http://kcchiefs.io-media.com/

how bout the virtual one, have you tried that?

I'mAlwaysRight
11-23-2012, 02:18 PM
This will never ever happen.

Not sure the Chiefs security is going to let people carry in hundreds of giant paper cards...

That's not the idea here, all it takes is enough people wearing black to sit in the right seats at the same time. With all of the empty seats (maybe less so for Denver), and most of the fans wearing black anyway, it shouldn't be too hard to pull off. Crudely done, but something like this.

http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b452/Trap_E_Zoid/Arrowhead.jpg

Wouldn't that be a beautiful thing to see on Sunday?

http://kcchiefs.io-media.com/

how bout the virtual one, have you tried that?
Thanks, that's the best I've seen so far.

Fish
11-23-2012, 04:52 PM
That's not the idea here, all it takes is enough people wearing black to sit in the right seats at the same time. With all of the empty seats (maybe less so for Denver), and most of the fans wearing black anyway, it shouldn't be too hard to pull off. Crudely done, but something like this.

http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b452/Trap_E_Zoid/Arrowhead.jpg

Wouldn't that be a beautiful thing to see on Sunday?

Thanks, that's the best I've seen so far.

You're overlooking a lot of details that would prevent this from happening. Sure all it takes it enough people in the right spots. But that would be nearly impossible to pull off. Plus, you have no control over the people around those spelling the letters, which is just as important. If most of the fans are wearing black anyway, as you point out, then there won't be any contrast to the people spelling the letters. If you can't control the colors around the letters you're wanting to spell, it won't be legible in the least. And you're talking about dozens upon dozens of random people, over many different sections. You're not going to be able to shuffle people around in seats, even with the lack of crowd. Add to that, that any attempt at you directing people where to sit would result in the greencoat Nazis hauling you away. They don't show the upper levels on TV much anyway.

Nobel idea, but not feasible.

MatriculatingHank
11-23-2012, 05:00 PM
You're not going to be able to shuffle people around in seats, even with the lack of crowd. Add to that, that any attempt at you directing people where to sit would result in the greencoat Nazis hauling you away.

Speaking of this, how tight IS security about people moving to different sections as the game progresses?
With entire rows empty in the lower sections is it very hard to move down and sit there?

CoMoChief
11-23-2012, 05:02 PM
This would be easier to do if it were Sept, because more people would be wearing red jerseys, though in the winter....more and more people wear heavy winter clothing, which in most cases may not be red....so I think it would be harder to point out.

Fish
11-23-2012, 05:05 PM
Speaking of this, how tight IS security about people moving to different sections as the game progresses?
With entire rows empty in the lower sections is it very hard to move down and sit there?

With crowds like last week, it doesn't take much effort. But it gets exponentially tighter the more crowded it is. They still check tickets to get into the rich club level spots most times, but not the top and bottom levels. This year there haven't been many fucks given over where people are sitting.

gblowfish
11-23-2012, 06:01 PM
I'd do it downstairs. There'll be too many empty seats to pull that off upstairs.

|Zach|
11-23-2012, 06:09 PM
Reality is holding for you on line 2. The news isn't great.

threebag
11-23-2012, 06:23 PM
Reality is holding for you on line 2. The news isn't great.

While reality is on the line you might as well pick up the phone too. He wants to let you know soccer sucks.

|Zach|
11-23-2012, 06:24 PM
While reality is on the line you might as well pick up the phone too. He wants to let you know soccer sucks.

You simply have to do better than that.

I mean...you can do better for sure.

Phobia
11-23-2012, 07:41 PM
You're overlooking a lot of details that would prevent this from happening. Sure all it takes it enough people in the right spots. But that would be nearly impossible to pull off. Plus, you have no control over the people around those spelling the letters, which is just as important. If most of the fans are wearing black anyway, as you point out, then there won't be any contrast to the people spelling the letters. If you can't control the colors around the letters you're wanting to spell, it won't be legible in the least. And you're talking about dozens upon dozens of random people, over many different sections. You're not going to be able to shuffle people around in seats, even with the lack of crowd. Add to that, that any attempt at you directing people where to sit would result in the greencoat Nazis hauling you away. They don't show the upper levels on TV much anyway.

Nobel idea, but not feasible.

This is why I don't want any part of it. If somebody wants to manage it, great. But you need at least 150 people and the cooperation of people who sit in those seats. What if you encounter a "Deb" right in the middle of those seats? I think mapping the letters is about 2% of the job. The rest is finding dependable people to spell it, show up, and sit there at the right time.

Hammock Parties
11-23-2012, 07:43 PM
THIS WILL WORK FOR SURE

|Zach|
11-23-2012, 07:51 PM
This is why I don't want any part of it. If somebody wants to manage it, great. But you need at least 150 people and the cooperation of people who sit in those seats. What if you encounter a "Deb" right in the middle of those seats? I think mapping the letters is about 2% of the job. The rest is finding dependable people to spell it, show up, and sit there at the right time.

Yes.

There is negative chance of this working.

wazu
11-23-2012, 08:05 PM
...for a FUN PROJECT! Please see post # 80 in the Painting Arrowhead Black thread for some background. I want to organize a human sign spelling out "Fire Pioli" in sections 342-305, but I can't find a seating chart with any detail beyond general section numbers. To pull this off I need to know exact seat #s and locations for sections 342=F 343=I 344=R 345=E (346 is a space) 301=P 302=I 303=O 304=L 305=I. Simple, right?:) Also will need willing participants dressed in your finest black!

Right now, if anyone can send (or link to) a detailed seating chart it would be a HUGE 1st step!

I think this is a noble idea. F the haters, you can do it! People going to games for the rest of the year are bored. Use them as soldiers who will execute this brilliant plan. If you get a bunch of people together going into a game, you can probably mobilize the rest just from approaching people who are already wearing black in those sections. If you can gather a few attractive females to help you sell it, it's a done deal.

|Zach|
11-23-2012, 08:08 PM
I think this is a noble idea. F the haters, you can do it! People going to games for the rest of the year are bored. Use them as soldiers who will execute this brilliant plan. If you get a bunch of people together going into a game, you can probably mobilize the rest just from approaching people who are already wearing black in those sections. If you can gather a few attractive females to help you sell it, it's a done deal.

lol

Bugeater
11-23-2012, 08:12 PM
Fuck these haters, you're doing a helluva job dude. Keep up the good work!

wazu
11-23-2012, 08:15 PM
One idea: Smuggle in a bunch of long-sleeve t-shirts and hand them out in the sections you are trying to do this in, with the agreement that they sit where told. Hand out a few beers as well where necessary.

Rasputin
11-23-2012, 08:21 PM
Maybe easier to have a group of people use black trash bags to cover the seats during the second half in the upper decks. Spell out the letters FIRE PIOLI with trash bags if you can avoid security wisking you away.

Phobia
11-23-2012, 08:39 PM
Just have Clay photoshop it Sunday afternoon and post it like you did it. That's what the Chiefs did with that Hy-Vee disaster last year.