PDA

View Full Version : Football Ray Lewis is Amazing

BossChief
11-26-2012, 07:06 PM
They are talking about him playing in a couple weeks and starting to practice this week.

Wow.

Hammock Parties
11-26-2012, 07:07 PM
This is the stuff legends are made of.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-26-2012, 07:07 PM
Must have gotten hold of some of the stem cells Peyton eats for an afternoon snack.

Bump
11-26-2012, 07:09 PM
that man doesn't age. He is truly one of a kind and I want him to be our head coach some day. I greatly admire him. He's a leader of men.

Chief Roundup
11-26-2012, 07:09 PM
Technology is a good thing. Hyperbaric Chamber and blood platelet therapy. Those things help. Not taking away from Ray being tough and healing quick. Just saying in general.

LiveSteam
11-26-2012, 07:10 PM
He couldn't tackle Tommie Frazier when it counted.

I got nothing

Pasta Little Brioni
11-26-2012, 07:11 PM
Modern medicine is amazing.

Sorter
11-26-2012, 07:12 PM
I'll bet Ray would have murdered somebody to be able to play the end of this season.

TheGuardian
11-26-2012, 07:15 PM
When I watch Ray play, what's amazing is he doesn't look any slower than he did 10 years ago and still brings the wood just as hard. No homo.

He's a really rare player in that if you had to pick between a Ray Lewis, who is just a mike backer, and a Tom Brady you'd still have to think about it for a minute. Yeah, you'd pick Brady, but the fact is, you'd still have to think about it.

loochy
11-26-2012, 07:16 PM
Yeah, amazing at murder

KCUnited
11-26-2012, 07:16 PM
He's got nothing to lose, may as well take a stab at coming back this year.

BossChief
11-26-2012, 07:20 PM
Modern medicine is amazing.

I'm not saying it's aliens......but it's aliens.

Sorter
11-26-2012, 07:20 PM
When I watch Ray play, what's amazing is he doesn't look any slower than he did 10 years ago and still brings the wood just as hard. No homo.

He's a really rare player in that if you had to pick between a Ray Lewis, who is just a mike backer, and a Tom Brady you'd still have to think about it for a minute. Yeah, you'd pick Brady, but the fact is, you'd still have to think about it.

You should watch him in pass coverage. LMAO

LiveSteam
11-26-2012, 07:21 PM

Rep

Sorter

No, I wouldn't have to think at fucking all about. Nobody but idiots would. Jesus christ. Are you related to BlackBob? Do you want to draft Te'o #1 overall? WTF is wrong with these ILB nuthuggers?

SAUTO
Technology is a good thing. Hyperbaric Chamber and blood platelet therapy. Those things help. Not taking away from Ray being tough and healing quick. Just saying in general.

I love getting in the hyperbaric chamber. They say it's great for a hangover but I am too scared I might have to puke and it takes like five minutes to get out...

The oxygen concentrator used to help if I just took the hose and breathe it
Posted via Mobile Device

Dayze
11-26-2012, 07:23 PM
best LB of all time.

hands down IMO

Deberg_1990
Crime will rise if Ray Lewis does not play again this season....

SAUTO
But really if you sleep in the hyperbaric chamber for a thirty minutes it feels like you got hours of sleep
Posted via Mobile Device

-King-
11-26-2012, 07:24 PM
I honestly thought that someone leaked a false story this morning when I heard the news. I didn't think there was any way he was coming back this season unless they went to the superbowl and he played a bit then.

Sorter
11-26-2012, 07:24 PM
best LB of all time.

hands down IMO

I think so

DeezNutz
11-26-2012, 07:26 PM

By "minute" do you mean "nanosecond"?

rico
11-26-2012, 07:38 PM
that man doesn't age. He is truly one of a kind and I want him to be our head coach some day. I greatly admire him. He's a leader of men.

I wonder.......if he can play quarterback.............. :hmmm:

stevieray
11-26-2012, 07:40 PM
best LB of all time.

hands down IMO

pffft..
Waters/Shields

TheGuardian
11-26-2012, 07:42 PM
No, I wouldn't have to think at ****ing all about. Nobody but idiots would. Jesus christ. Are you related to BlackBob? Do you want to draft Te'o #1 overall? WTF is wrong with these ILB nuthuggers?

Ray will go down as one of the greatest players of all time. It's not like we're talking about some "decent player" with a few good years. The guy has been an anchor for a team that has had great defenses for almost 20 years now, and won a super bowl. Please, bitch.

WV
11-26-2012, 07:47 PM
Fuck Ray Lewis.

Sorter
11-26-2012, 07:48 PM
Ray will go down as one of the greatest players of all time. It's not like we're talking about some "decent player" with a few good years. The guy has been an anchor for a team that has had great defenses for almost 20 years now, and won a super bowl. Please, bitch.

And you just tried to compare him with Tom. Fucking. Brady. If he wins another SB, he is the best QB of all time. Drink bleach.

http://i.imgur.com/f8Xdf.gif

Ace Gunner
11-26-2012, 08:06 PM
it's the new safety rules.

TheGuardian
11-26-2012, 08:28 PM
And you just tried to compare him with Tom. ****ing. Brady. If he wins another SB, he is the best QB of all time. Drink bleach.

http://i.imgur.com/f8Xdf.gif

If Brady wins another super bowl Joe Montana will still be the greatest QB ever.

I think it's obvious at this point that Tom needs a better team around him to win the big one. He's lost twice to Eli.

Now go get your shine box, faggot.

O.city
11-26-2012, 08:29 PM
Montana had the greatest wr of all time as well

TheGuardian
11-26-2012, 08:30 PM
Montana had the greatest wr of all time as well

He still won a SB without him.

Fail.

O.city
11-26-2012, 08:31 PM
And Brady's been to 5 without te greatest wr ever

TheGuardian
11-26-2012, 08:33 PM
And Brady's been to 5 without te greatest wr ever

Brady lost one with Moss in his prime. K? Thanks.

And Montana went to 4 and won 4. Hell, Jim Kelly went to 4 and lost all four. Does he get a count as the greatest ever?

Brady will be in the mix, but he's never going to be talked about over Montana.

O.city
11-26-2012, 08:33 PM
The best lb ever, won 1 SB playing on one of the best defenses of all time.

I'm not arguing he isn't a great lb and maybe the best ever. But to suggest the best lb is more valuable than the best qb is asinine

TheGuardian
11-26-2012, 08:35 PM
The best lb ever, won 1 SB playing on one of the best defenses of all time.

I'm not arguing he isn't a great lb and maybe the best ever. But to suggest the best lb is more valuable than the best qb is asinine

When did I suggest that? I said you'd think about, and still choose Brady. Just that someone like Ray is valuable enough, even at a position that isn't that important really, to garner a thought.

It's like people don't even read what I write, then go on about how retarded the post was. Talk about irony.

O.city
11-26-2012, 08:35 PM
If Brady wins another SB you absolutely can put him over Montana.

O.city
11-26-2012, 08:36 PM
When did I suggest that? I said you'd think about, and still choose Brady. Just that someone like Ray is valuable enough, even at a position that isn't that important really, to garner a thought.

It's like people don't even read what I write, then go on about how retarded the post was. Talk about irony.

No, you don't even give it a thought. That's what I'm arguing.

TheGuardian
11-26-2012, 08:38 PM
If Brady wins another SB you absolutely can put him over Montana.

That's a matter of opinion.

So Brady won 4 and Montana won 4........so Brady automatically goes over Montana.

Makes sense. :doh!:

Sorter
11-26-2012, 08:38 PM
If Brady wins another super bowl Joe Montana will still be the greatest QB ever.

I think it's obvious at this point that Tom needs a better team around him to win the big one. He's lost twice to Eli.

Now go get your shine box, pillowbitergot.

ROFL, a better team around him?

JFC you're an inbred motherfucker aren't you? He lost a SB with arguably the most talented team of the past 10 years after going 18-0. Incidentally, he won 3 SBs on significantly less talented teams offensively.

Sorter
11-26-2012, 08:39 PM

That is the point. It doesn't garner a thought to someone with even half a brain.

Let me guess, you'd really consider AP vs. Tom too?

ROFL

Sorter
11-26-2012, 08:40 PM
He still won a SB without him.

Fail.

Tom almost went to a SB with Chad Jackson as his primary receiving option.

You're retarded.

O.city
11-26-2012, 08:40 PM
That's a matter of opinion.

So Brady won 4 and Montana won 4........so Brady automatically goes over Montana.

Makes sense. :doh!:

Who's reading comprehension fail now? I said you can didnt say you would

TheGuardian
11-26-2012, 08:42 PM
ROFL, a better team around him?

JFC you're an inbred mother****er aren't you? He lost a SB with arguably the most talented team of the past 10 years after going 18-0. Incidentally, he won 3 SBs on significantly less talented teams offensively.

And you're a pussy I'd slap around until your two fathers cried for having given birth to such a vag.

Dig?

bigjosh
11-26-2012, 08:44 PM
And you're a pussy I'd slap around until your two fathers cried for having given birth to such a vag.

Dig?

LMAO

Sorter
11-26-2012, 08:45 PM

Dig?

Are you friends with the Rugby guy who wears Tapout who was making threats yesterday?

ROFL. Come at me bro!!! I bet you train teh UFC don't you? LMAO

TheGuardian
11-26-2012, 08:45 PM
Tom almost went to a SB with Chad Jackson as his primary receiving option.

You're retarded.

Montana almost went to a SB with who the fuck did we have then? Willie Davis? Again, thanks for playing.

TheGuardian
11-26-2012, 08:46 PM
Are you friends with the Rugby guy who wears Tapout who was making threats yesterday?

You think it'd take a UFC fighter to slap your silly ass around?

Bitch, please.

Sorter
11-26-2012, 08:48 PM
Montana almost went to a SB with who the **** did we have then? Willie Davis? Again, thanks for playing.

Montana is/was fantastic. If Tom wins another SB, I think he surpasses him. Purely subjective. I don't have any issue with you thinking Montana is better.

I do think you're a moron for considering taking Lewis over Brady.

Tell me, would you take Te'o or Kuechley over Luck? ROFL

Sorter
11-26-2012, 08:49 PM

Bitch, please.

http://ftper.newsusa.com/Thumbnail/WhySoScared.jpg

TheGuardian
11-26-2012, 08:49 PM
Montana is/was fantastic. If Tom wins another SB, I think he surpasses him. Purely subjective. I don't have any issue with you thinking Montana is better.

I do think you're a moron for considering taking Lewis over Brady.

Tell me, would you take Te'o or Kuechley over Luck? ROFL

I never said I would. Again, reading is fundamental. I'd take Brady easily. My point was that Ray is a player that transcends that position beyond what almost anyone else has ever done.

Sorter
11-26-2012, 08:51 PM
I never said I would. Again, reading is fundamental. I'd take Brady easily. My point was that Ray is a player that transcends that position beyond what almost anyone else has ever done.

Totally agree with that. However, that doesn't mean I'd consider him if I was picking b/w him and Tom, Rodgers, Manning, Manning, Luck, or RGIII.

TheGuardian
11-26-2012, 08:54 PM
Totally agree with that. However, that doesn't mean I'd consider him if I was picking b/w him and Tom, Rodgers, Manning, Manning, Luck, or RGIII.

Neither would I. In other words, the greatest mike backer of all time, that can be the centerpiece of a team that helped Trent Dilfer win a SB, is still below a Tom Brady. However Ray is the ONLY guy at that position that you could throw up against lots of QB's in terms of "who would you take?" You'd still take the great QB, but Ray could make an argument against some.

And you can't throw Luck and RGIII in there with Manning, Rodgers, and Tom at this point. They are rookies and haven't won shit yet.

Caseyguyrr
11-26-2012, 09:19 PM
I'll bet Ray would have murdered somebody to be able to play the end of this season.

stole my line

Bump
11-26-2012, 11:46 PM
both of those superbowls Tom lost, Tom put the team in position to win, it took 2 miracle Eli comebacks to win.

I can't say who's the GOAT, it's a coin toss between Tom and Joe.

BossChief
11-27-2012, 12:19 AM

Hold on.

Is buster hymen back?

BossChief
11-27-2012, 12:20 AM
both of those superbowls Tom lost, Tom put the team in position to win, it took 2 miracle Eli comebacks to win.

I can't say who's the GOAT, it's a coin toss between Tom and Joe.

Brady threw what should have been the game winner that was dropped by Welker.

#1 Bronco's Fan
11-27-2012, 03:01 AM
They are talking about him playing in a couple weeks and starting to practice this week.

Wow.

The Barber from Atlanta who was murdered SB week doesn't think he is too amazing.

AdumbGuy
11-27-2012, 06:44 AM
The Barber from Atlanta who was murdered SB week doesn't think he is too amazing.

This! Ray Lewis was convicted for obstruction of justice in a murder case. I wouldn't really put him above taking some illegal supplements to aid his recovery.

rtmike
11-27-2012, 08:58 AM
This! Ray Lewis was convicted for obstruction of justice in a murder case. I wouldn't really put him above taking some illegal supplements to aid his recovery.

My understanding is drug testing is only a few times & it's the same date every time. No random testing IIRC per players union. They say the players manipulate this so I don't know how or why some of these dumbshits get caught.

rtmike
11-27-2012, 08:59 AM

Child, please.

fyp

Molitoth
11-27-2012, 09:05 AM
You guys realize this is a TEAM game, correct?

Montana and Brady did not win those superbowls on their own.

BlackHelicopters
11-27-2012, 10:01 AM
The military-industrial complex is behind the success of Ray Lewis.

Dayze
11-27-2012, 10:02 AM
The military-industrial complex is behind the success of Ray Lewis.

http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/sp/image/1345/85/1345854575505.jpg

loochy
11-27-2012, 10:03 AM
You guys realize this is a TEAM game, correct?

Montana and Brady did not win those superbowls on their own.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30879260.jpg

TheGuardian
11-27-2012, 11:02 AM
I don't think the league can test for GH at this point in time, so it's not out of reason to think that Ray might have used it for healing. Good for him.

bowener
11-27-2012, 11:09 AM
I don't think the league can test for GH at this point in time, so it's not out of reason to think that Ray might have used it for healing. Good for him.

Honestly, if and when the league finds a way to test for HGH, I think they should allow it to be used for severely injured players. This would allow them to test players that are actively playing every week, but then allow the players the best possible rehab and treatment money can buy when they need it. Honestly, I'm not sure there isn't a massive lawsuit in there somewhere. If I were super wealthy and tore my triceps I would pay for the best treatment available, so I'm not sure the NFL could/should punish an injured player for doing the same.

okoye35chiefs
11-27-2012, 11:12 AM
the guys is a beast..

his life story on the NFL network is amazing (not just his troubling years)

He is going to be one hell of a coach some day

TheGuardian
11-27-2012, 11:15 AM
Honestly, if and when the league finds a way to test for HGH, I think they should allow it to be used for severely injured players. This would allow them to test players that are actively playing every week, but then allow the players the best possible rehab and treatment money can buy when they need it. Honestly, I'm not sure there isn't a massive lawsuit in there somewhere. If I were super wealthy and tore my triceps I would pay for the best treatment available, so I'm not sure the NFL could/should punish an injured player for doing the same.

GH doesn't give you any real performance advantage other than allowing you to heal, so I have never been able to figure out why it's banned. It doesn't make you faster or stronger really (regardless of what you have read). It will make you a bit leaner, and allow you to recover from injuries more quickly. Seems like that would be something the league would want to consider endorsing actually.

Sorter
11-27-2012, 11:20 AM
GH doesn't give you any real performance advantage other than allowing you to heal, so I have never been able to figure out why it's banned. It doesn't make you faster or stronger really (regardless of what you have read). It will make you a bit leaner, and allow you to recover from injuries more quickly. Seems like that would be something the league would want to consider endorsing actually.

I agree. To be fair, I'm not very familiar with the negative side effects of HGH.

TheGuardian
11-27-2012, 11:22 AM
I agree. To be fair, I'm not very familiar with the negative side effects of HGH.

The only ones there really are, is that it can grow your internal organs and/or bones structure IF you go f'n crazy with how much you are taking. However for guys to really heal and see the wonders from it, you don't need that much. 4-8 i.u. a day during the recovery period.

Sorter
11-27-2012, 11:27 AM
The only ones there really are, is that it can grow your internal organs and/or bones structure IF you go f'n crazy with how much you are taking. However for guys to really heal and see the wonders from it, you don't need that much. 4-8 i.u. a day during the recovery period.

I'd heard about the bone structure one and didn't know if it was true. There's been a rumor for quite some time that Randy Couture was on HGH bc of the way his head appeared to swell/change shape over the course of a few years.

ottawa_chiefs_fan
11-27-2012, 11:34 AM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121106233949/disney/images/c/ce/Potato_23.gif

TheGuardian
11-27-2012, 11:35 AM
I'd heard about the bone structure one and didn't know if it was true. There's been a rumor for quite some time that Randy Couture was on HGH bc of the way his head appeared to swell/change shape over the course of a few years.

Quite possible. Fighters probably deal with more injuries than any other athlete I can think of. When I was training with fighters a few years ago I was more beat up then than from anything else I ever did before. Even in my years of tournament fighting. MMA really beats the living shit out of you. My guess is most of the guys don't walk into the ring at 100% ever.

Sorter
11-27-2012, 11:42 AM
Quite possible. Fighters probably deal with more injuries than any other athlete I can think of. When I was training with fighters a few years ago I was more beat up then than from anything else I ever did before. Even in my years of tournament fighting. MMA really beats the living shit out of you. My guess is most of the guys don't walk into the ring at 100% ever.

Yup.

SAUTO
11-27-2012, 11:45 AM

kinda off topic here but have you ever tried hyperbaric treatments?

TheGuardian
11-27-2012, 01:19 PM
kinda off topic here but have you ever tried hyperbaric treatments?

I never tried em. I hear they work wonders but I just don't have access to one. I'd rather just take EPO and call it a day however I don't train for endurance sports now either, so not much of a need.

The Franchise
11-27-2012, 01:20 PM
the guys is a beast..

his life story on the NFL network is amazing (not just his troubling years)

He is going to be one hell of a coach some day

He's going back to Miami.