PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs’ Tyson Jackson relishes his increased role

Hammock Parties
11-29-2012, 11:38 PM
LMAOLMAOLMAO

Stupid bastard doesn't even realize he sucks. He had ONE QB pressure and ONE hit in the game. Otherwise it was his WORST GAME OF THE YEAR.

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/11/29/3940270/chiefs-tyson-jackson-relishes.html

Chiefs defensive end Tyson Jackson almost forgot how much fun he could have playing football.

Instead of his usual trip to the sidelines when the Chiefs went to their nickel defense against Denver last week, Jackson teamed with rookie tackle Dontari Poe as the two interior linemen on passing downs.

And Jackson responded with one the most productive games of what has been considered a disappointing career since he was taken with the third overall pick of the 2009 NFL Draft.

Jackson collected three tackles, including a takedown of Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning. Manning was credited with a 1-yard rush, so statistically it was not ruled a sack.

“They didn’t call it a sack,” Chiefs coach Romeo Crennel, “but really he got a sack. Tyson has been good all year. He is a guy who works very hard. He’s conscientious. It’s important to him. He showed up (on Sunday).”

Crennel said he decided to utilize Jackson instead of Allen Bailey on passing downs because teams started running the ball successfully against the Chiefs’ nickel defense.

Consequently, Jackson participated in a season-high 55 snaps — or 86 percent of the Chiefs’ defensive plays against Denver. In fact, Jackson has seen his most action of the season in the last two weeks after participating in 48 snaps (68 percent) against Cincinnati. Twice this year, he had been on the field for fewer than 50 percent of the Chiefs’ plays.

“It’s awesome, getting sacks and getting quarterback pressures,” LMAOLMAOLMAO said Jackson, who picked up his first sack of the season (and just third of his career) against Cincinnati. “It’s definitely a different feeling than just holding those offensive linemen up so our linebackers can make plays.

“But to be quite honest, I’m a team player. Whatever I can to help our team out, I’m all for it.”

In the base 3-4 front, Jackson’s primary responsibility is to do the dirty work and occupy blockers so inside linebackers are free to make the tackles. But as down lineman in the nickel, Jackson is free to go after the passer, even if he doesn’t get the sack.

Jackson’s pressure up the middle, when he mauled Denver center Dan Koppen, kept Manning from stepping up in the pocket and allowed Justin Houston to pick up a sack last week.

“I understood my role in the defense,” Jackson said. “They had guys on the team who could affect the quarterback better than I could at particular times on third down. I know for sure I was a first-and-second-down-type of guy who could go out there and stop the run. I’m trying to embrace whatever the coaches throw my way right now to help our defense get some three-and-outs and some stops to get our offense the ball.

“The sacks are nice, but I’d trade those to get a win.”

This week, the Chiefs will face a different style of quarterback in Carolina’s Cam Newton.

One week after facing a pure pocket passer in Manning, the Chiefs will have to contend with the scrambling skills of Newton, who leads the Panthers in rushing and last year became the first player in NFL history to pass for 4,000 yards and rush for at least 500 yards in a season.

“We have to understand we’re playing a guy who can scramble, so we can’t just pin our ears back and rush upfield, get behind the quarterback and give him opportunities to step up and make plays,” Jackson said. “We have to be real disciplined across the board, especially the front three. We have to continue to push the pocket, so our rushers like Justin and Tamba (Hali) can get around the corner and knock down passes and affect the quarterback.”

Carolina coach Ron Rivera has noticed how much more active Jackson has been the last two weeks.

“I see a guy who is obviously a little more experienced,” Rivera said. “I see a guy when you watch him play who is physical at the point of attack. He’s a physical phenom in terms of what his measurables are. You watch him play, and you watch him get close to making plays. It’s hard. This game is not simple. I think it’s a matter of time, that you see guys like that who continue to work hard and do things the right way, they will get better.”

Any improvement in Jackson’s play may not benefit the Chiefs much longer. The Chiefs restructured his contract during the offseason, and his base salary for 2013 would be $14.72 million, with $3.22 guaranteed. So unless the two sides work out another new deal, Jackson may not be in Kansas City next year.

“I’ll leave that up to the front office and my agent and let them take care of the business-part of the deal,” said Jackson, 26. “I would love to be back. I really love the Chiefs, I love the organization, I love the fans.

“This year has been a rough year, but we still have a few games to go, get some wins under our belt and finish our season on a bright note.”

Hammock Parties
11-29-2012, 11:41 PM
Jackson and Cassel and Pioli, all GONE this coming offseason.

I may chafe my ween.

O.city
11-29-2012, 11:42 PM
Hell, I thought he looked more active last week than he ever has, but I wasn't exactly intently watching.

Sorter
11-29-2012, 11:43 PM
“I understood my role in the defense,” Jackson said. “They had guys on the team who could affect the quarterback better than I could at particular times on third down. I know for sure I was a first-and-second-down-type of guy who could go out there and stop the run. I’m trying to embrace whatever the coaches throw my way right now to help our defense get some three-and-outs and some stops to get our offense the ball.

“The sacks are nice, but I’d trade those to get a win.”

Obviously, you don't understand your role. Your role is to play run first and be able to diagnose pass quickly enough as a #3 overall pick to provide an adequate pass rush. You can't do that. So, you finally got a game in which you were enabled to play a majority of sub snaps in the 3-tech and were productive (kinda). THe production you supplied however, isn't indicative of a #3 overall draft choice. Fuck, the rookie Wolfe from the Donks is a better pass rusher from the 3 tech than you. You should be producing above JJ Watt and you've finally after 3 years had a remotely successful game?

Fuck, I hate the 2-gap. I hate having incompetent players on our DL for it. I hate wasting a #3 overall on a 1-down player, who might play 3 downs occasionally but only produces against the run in base fronts.

Sorter
11-29-2012, 11:44 PM
Jackson and Cassel and Pioli, all GONE this coming offseason.

I may chafe my ween.

17M cleared with a Jackson cut baby!!!!

Sorter
11-29-2012, 11:44 PM
Hell, I thought he looked more active last week than he ever has, but I wasn't exactly intently watching.

No he was more active, you're right. It still wasn't very good.

O.city
11-29-2012, 11:45 PM
I don't really understand the allure of the 2 gap? Care to enlighten me ther Sorter?

Hammock Parties
11-29-2012, 11:49 PM
I don't really understand the allure of the 2 gap? Care to enlighten me ther Sorter?

The Patriot Way says it's the best thing ever, so it must be, because the Patriot Way is NEVER WRONG.

Meanwhile, Tyson Jackson had a -2.7 against the Broncos, and that was his worst game since Week 16 OF 2009.

RunKC
11-29-2012, 11:50 PM
I never thought I would hate any Chiefs DL more than Ryan Sims.

Then we drafted Tyson Jackson. Ugh :banghead:

O.city
11-29-2012, 11:51 PM
Throw your PFF at some other fan bro.

To me, it seems to be set as a defense that should be paired with a higher scoring offense. It does it's job at times at holding teams to field goals, I guess.

Hammock Parties
11-29-2012, 11:57 PM
Throw your PFF at some other fan bro.

To me, it seems to be set as a defense that should be paired with a higher scoring offense. It does it's job at times at holding teams to field goals, I guess.

It doesn't pair well with ANYTHING in the modern NFL.

It's out dated as fuck.

If we had a better offense, it would likely just expose the defense more because teams would play more aggressive on offense against us.

Sorter

The allure of the 2-gap is that it is extremely effective against the run. Additionally, if you have wonderful DEs like Seymour and Warren (ala NE) you have DEs + a NT in Wilfork that are excellent against the run, can diagnose run v. pass quickly, and then procide an adequate pass rush out of base fronts ( i.e. a 3-4 odd with you DE's playing a 5-tech and NT playing a 0-tech).

The 2-gap is primarily designed to stop the run. You saw this with Jackson and Dorsey's PFF run defense ratings last year. However, in the current state of the NFL and w/ the Chiefs poor DEs, they are slow to diagnose and then provide a push/pass rush. This is why we get trashed in our base front when teams throw out of base personnel (2 Rb, 1 RB 2 TE, etc.)

Saccopoo

A two gap means that the defensive linemen are responsible for two gaps/holes when engaging the offensive line.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1314307/3-4_Gaps_and_Alignment_Techniques_2.JPG

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/0203/grant_diag2_sy_576.jpg

Sorter
It doesn't pair well with ANYTHING in the modern NFL.

It's out dated as ****.

If we had a better offense, it would likely just expose the defense more because teams would play more aggressive on offense against us.

Really, this. In the current NFL, it only works if you have absolutely outstanding DEs and an adequate NT.

O.city
11-29-2012, 11:59 PM
It just doesn't seem to attack, at all. Which makes sense as the DE's don't diagnose very well.

When you watch the Steelers, Ravens 9ers etc, they are constatnly in the backfield and getting hats to the ball.

We don't

O.city
11-29-2012, 11:59 PM
I know what the 2 gap is, I just don't see the benefits really.

Saccopoo
11-30-2012, 12:00 AM
Really, this. In the current NFL, it only works if you have absolutely outstanding DEs and an adequate NT.

With three top ten draft picks on the defensive line, these cocksuckers should be killing it.

Pioli is a douche.

Sorter
11-30-2012, 12:02 AM
With three top ten draft picks on the defensive line, these one who sucks the peniss should be killing it.

Pioli is a douche.

If Marty was really consulting w/ Clark, that would be his first strike against Pioli IMO.

As well as ripping the philosophy of the 2-gap a new one :)

Saccopoo
11-30-2012, 12:05 AM
If Marty was really consulting w/ Clark, that would be his first strike against Pioli IMO.

As well as ripping the philosophy of the 2-gap a new one :)

The thing is, most 34's these days are modifying them to match up with the spread/multireceiver formations that are so prevelent. It's why you see guys running a combo type system switching in and out of the 34 and 43, one gapping then two gapping, etc.

Crennel uses the most basic form of the two-gap 34 on first and second downs and it is just getting hammered. He refuses to change that shit up. It's a dinosaur defense that he runs.

Sorter
11-30-2012, 12:07 AM
The thing is, most 34's these days are modifying them to match up with the spread/multireceiver formations that are so prevelent. It's why you see guys running a combo type system switching in and out of the 34 and 43, one gapping then two gapping, etc.

Crennel uses the most basic form of the two-gap 34 on first and second downs and it is just getting hammered. He refuses to change that shit up. It's a dinosaur defense that he runs.

Yup. It drives me mad.

Additionally, it makes me question the overall intelligence of people working football. JFC

O.city
11-30-2012, 12:07 AM
In your opinions, do we have the personal to become a good defense very fast?

Saccopoo
11-30-2012, 12:08 AM
It just doesn't seem to attack, at all. Which makes sense as the DE's don't diagnose very well.

When you watch the Steelers, Ravens 9ers etc, they are constatnly in the backfield and getting hats to the ball.

We don't

The Ravens run a modified version of the 34 called the 46. We actually should be throwing something like that out every once and a while with Powe and Poe.

Fucking Crennel so so utterly predictable.

I mean, seriously, the opposing teams have just got to laugh when they watch film and then actually play us.

Saccopoo
11-30-2012, 12:10 AM

With six first round picks on that side of the ball you better hope to god that this should be a fucking insane defense.

There is a lack of discipline from what I can tell.

Berry should be a lot better than what is showing up on Sundays. Same with Jackson.

It's fucking embarrassing.

Hammock Parties
11-30-2012, 12:12 AM
Jackson should not be better.

He's an assclown and always was apart from a handful of games last year.

Sorter
11-30-2012, 12:14 AM

I think for us to be a top 10 D regardless of who is our QB next year is reliant on

1: Switching to a 1-gap/Fire-zone 3-4
2. Finding at least 1 above average 3-tech who can provide a pass rush from our base front
3. Getting a legit #2 CB
4. Getting a legit ILB who can cover, enabling Berry to not play in the box on subs
5. Getting another quality OLB who can rush the passer

While I'd like to see 2 DEs added, 2 ILBS who can cover, and 2 tall, press corners added, I acknowledge that this team IMO wouldn't need all of that to be a top 10 D.

Sorter
11-30-2012, 12:16 AM
The Ravens run a modified version of the 34 called the 46. We actually should be throwing something like that out every once and a while with Powe and Poe.

****ing Crennel so so utterly predictable.

I mean, seriously, the opposing teams have just got to laugh when they watch film and then actually play us.

The Ravens actually utilize a large quantity of over/under/over ed looks in their base 3-4 front.

The 3-4 can be defined as a front or personnel group. The Ravens use it as both and alter it.

Here's a link that you and others might enjoy

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2941718/2005-Ravens-34-Defense

Saccopoo
11-30-2012, 12:17 AM
Jackson should not be better.

He's an assclown and always was apart from a handful of games last year.

I don't know.

I think it has a lot to do with the system and coaching.

Much like the offensive side of the ball, where, until we get a real QB, you have no idea what these guys are truly capable of, the defense seems to be completely hamstringed by the system.

I refuse to believe that Jackson and Dorsey are that utterly horrible versus the dog shit system we run.

O.city
11-30-2012, 12:17 AM
Still not sure why, if he's cut, adding McClain wouldn't be a good option?

I think the defense, even without those things, could be fine. They aren't disciplined. At all.

There are potential playmakers in Berry, DJ, Houston, Hali, and I'd even say Poe potentially up front.

Obviously, the defense isn't going to have probowlers everywhere. But it needs to get overall more physical and disciplined.

Hammock Parties
11-30-2012, 12:18 AM
I don't know.

Much like the offensive side of the ball, where, until we get a real QB, you have no idea what these guys are truly capable of, the defense seems to be completely hamstringed by the system.

I refuse to believe that Jackson and Dorsey are that utterly horrible versus the dog shit system we run.

Both of them are one dimensional players.

Jackson is a one dimensional player who sucks at his dimension.

It's fucking comical that the Star wrote this.

O.city
11-30-2012, 12:20 AM
So question Clay, if the coaching is as bad as you claim (which it is), does that not affect the players and their level of play and/or development?

Hammock Parties
11-30-2012, 12:22 AM
So question Clay, if the coaching is as bad as you claim (which it is), does that not affect the players and their level of play and/or development?

Sure, it's obvious Tyson Jackson was a better player when Haley was here.

Doesn't make him a good player.

The guy isn't starting material.

And consequently, our backups, guys like Allen Bailey, should be manning practice squads.

Sorter
11-30-2012, 12:24 AM
I don't know.

Normally I'd give both the benefit of the doubt with the dysfunctional system they've grown up in.

However, neither (apart from Jackson last week) has shown any ability from the 3-tech in sub packages to provide a pass rush and neither have provided a pass rush from base fronts.

To me, they are both busts, considering their draft positions, salaries, and production. That isn't to say it couldn't have been different under different circumstances.

O.city
11-30-2012, 12:25 AM
Sure, it's obvious Tyson Jackson was a better player when Haley was here.

Doesn't make him a good player.

The guy isn't starting material.

And consequently, our backups, guys like Allen Bailey, should be manning practice squads.

At this point, it's all about projecting them going forward and what they could be, not what they have been.

They've been shittily (sp?) coached and developed.

Guys like Sorter and Sac are looking more at what they were projected to be and what their physical skills could allow them to be.

O.city
11-30-2012, 12:26 AM
Would Jackson not fit better as the 5 and Poe as the 3 tech in a 1 gap?

Hammock Parties
11-30-2012, 12:27 AM
Dude, do you watch Tyson Jackson and Allen Bailey?

These guys aren't quick. At all. All they are is 300 pound guys with brute strength. That's their lone asset.

Go watch a guy like Geno Atkins or JJ Watt and you will see rare physical skill. They're fucking unblockable and it has nothing to do with coaching or scheme.

These guys don't have it.

Sorter
11-30-2012, 12:28 AM
Would Jackson not fit better as the 5 and Poe as the 3 tech in a 1 gap?

Yes. Ideally, you would have Tyson playing the 5/4, Poe playing a shade 1, and a draft pick/FA/Bailey playing the 3.

O.city
11-30-2012, 12:29 AM

These guys aren't quick. At all. All they are is 300 pound guys with brute strength. That's their lone asset.

Go watch a guy like Geno Atkins or JJ Watt and you will see rare physical skill. They're ****ing unblockable and it has nothing to do with coaching or scheme.

Isn't that what the scheme makes them be?

Sorter
11-30-2012, 12:29 AM
Yes. Ideally, you would have Tyson playing the 5/4, Poe playing a shade 1, and a draft pick/FA/Bailey playing the 3.

Those are in oder by the way in which I'd like:
Draft pick 3 tech
FA
worst case scenario: Bailey (and I love that guy)

Hammock Parties
11-30-2012, 12:31 AM
Isn't that what the scheme makes them be?

No.

When Jackson was drafted they made a big deal out of saying he could 3-tech on third downs.

He fucking can't.

O.city
11-30-2012, 12:32 AM
No.

When Jackson was drafted they made a big deal out of saying he could 3-tech on third downs.

He ****ing can't.

So again, isn't that on the coaching and development?

Which is stupid because he could never 3 tech and shouldn't be asked too.

He's a pure 5 tech.

Sorter
11-30-2012, 12:33 AM
No.

He ****ing can't.

^^This.

Congrats Pioli, you've finally gotten your #3 overall to play all 3 downs.

Hammock Parties
11-30-2012, 12:34 AM
So again, isn't that on the coaching and development?

Which is stupid because he could never 3 tech and shouldn't be asked too.

He's a pure 5 tech.

It's not on the coaching and development.

The guy wasn't playing on third downs in 2010 and 2011. They finally realized he sucked at it.

He's back doing it this year because we released Gilberry and Allen Bailey is a dumpster fire.

If we had better coaches he'd be a decent run stuffer in a terrible scheme.

That doesn't make him worth 10 million a year. Or even 5 million.

He'd be a backup in a place like Houston. Or even Miami.

O.city
11-30-2012, 12:38 AM
It's not on the coaching and development.

The guy wasn't playing on third downs in 2010 and 2011. They finally realized he sucked at it.

He's back doing it this year because we released Gilberry and Allen Bailey is a dumpster fire.

If we had better coaches he'd be a decent run stuffer in a terrible scheme.

That doesn't make him worth 10 million a year. Or even 5 million.

He'd be a backup in a place like Houston. Or even Miami.

No he's not worth that. At all.

But when he was drafted I was of the idea that he could be a Keisel type player.

Guess theres no hope for that.

But, I will say, that the scheme we are running and the way we are using people isn't doing anyone any favors.

RunKC
11-30-2012, 12:45 AM
I think the most disappointing thing about Tyson Jackson is that he showed that he is a fast guy. At the combine he looked really fast for a guy his size.

I hated the pick, but I thought he would at least be solid. He looks slow as hell out there. Sure he has some power, but it seems like he has concrete slabs attached to his shoes.

He also has big long arms that he used to bat passes at LSU. He hasn't used those very well either.

It pisses me off so much that we got 2 of the top LSU guys over the past few years and they are shit and 4 hours away Michael Brockers looks like a good developing DL. The guy has been solid against the run and has 3 motherfucking sacks as a rookie. God dammit Pioli you sonofabitch!

htismaqe
11-30-2012, 07:03 AM

Go watch a guy like Geno Atkins or JJ Watt and you will see rare physical skill. They're ****ing unblockable and it has nothing to do with coaching or scheme.

To be fair, you're trying to compare Jackson and Bailey to RARE talents when you compare them to Atkins or Watt.

That being said, when you compare them to AVERAGE talents, they STILL don't grade out well.

The simple fact is that you need to find a way to identify your 3-4 linemen better and get them later. JJ Watt is the EXCEPTION, not the rule. Just ask the Dallas Cowboys, who spent a high draft pick on Marcus Spears...

Hammock Parties
11-30-2012, 07:06 AM
And even Spears is rated higher than those bums.

Easy 6
11-30-2012, 07:25 AM
Tyson Jackson wants increased relish on his roll.

htismaqe
11-30-2012, 07:29 AM
And even Spears is rated higher than those bums.

I know. But he's nowhere NEAR worth what they gave up to get him.

Again, JJ Watt is the exception. The Texans got incredibly lucky.

A team should NEVER, EVER use high draft picks on 3-4 defensive linemen.

Rasputin
11-30-2012, 07:33 AM
That sack was only made for him from Tamba Hali forcing Andy Dalton into his direction out of the pocket. Oh well enjoy your less than 1 sack per season average T Jackass. 3 sacks 4 seasons you go boy.

loochy
11-30-2012, 08:31 AM
no thanks

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2745/4384370202_1495b8a1cf_z.jpg

htismaqe
11-30-2012, 08:40 AM
That looks good, what is it?

loochy
11-30-2012, 08:49 AM
That looks good, what is it?

it's the result of a google image search for "relish roll"

htismaqe
11-30-2012, 09:02 AM

ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-30-2012, 12:01 PM
"The incresed opportunity to suck monkey balls really makes me feel part of this grand organization"/T-Jack

HolyHat
11-30-2012, 12:07 PM

:clap::clap:ROFL:LOL::clap:ROFL:thumb::p

Xanathol
11-30-2012, 12:43 PM
KC seems to be suffering from the same problem the Saints do - some ignorant fans ( ex. the OP ). The moment you use PFF as a measuring stick, you lose at football. TJ did indeed have a good game there, as even the article mentions.

The truth of the matter here is that TJ, GD, DP, etc are all doing what they are being coached and requested to do - play two gap and if its a pass, see what you can do on a rush while containing the QB and protecting against the draw - its a base 3-4 philosophy that anyone with even high school football experience should already know. Claiming a player sucks for doing what he's told to do just advertises idiocy.

When you quote what Geno Atkins and JJ Watt are doing, you further prove ignorance as Cincy runs a 4-3 and Houston runs Wade Phillips' hybrid 3-4; in other words, those guys are coached to play 1 gap and are penetrate every play. If you want to compare stats, look at the Steelers and when you do, realize that their LBers are more of a threat rushing the passer than KCs', which helps everyone on the line.

If you don't like the defense, that's fine - but its not the players' fault for the design of the defense. To make matters with this subgroup of fans even worse, guys are either subbed or expected to switch at will - to go from a strike, hold, read & react to explode off the ball, get up field, and shed a blocker completely. Its very rare for that a player can do both well in the same game ( ex. Reggie White ). When the team asks a guy to do this and its not flashy results, some KC fans complain. When realizing how near impossible it is to do both effectively & sub guys out instead, some KC fans complain. Some KC fans just need to be smarter about football.

Hammock Parties
11-30-2012, 12:49 PM
Shut the fuck up Xanathol. The guy did not have a good game. He's sucked ass all year and has clearly not played as well as he did last year. At the POA he's looked like a big fat unmotivated pussy.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-30-2012, 12:50 PM
Shut the fuck up Xanathol. The guy did not have a good game. He's sucked ass all year and has clearly not played as well as he did last year. At the POA he's looked like a big fat unmotivated pussy.

This.

Sorter
11-30-2012, 01:06 PM
KC seems to be suffering from the same problem the Saints do - some ignorant fans ( ex. the OP ). The moment you use PFF as a measuring stick, you lose at football. TJ did indeed have a good game there, as even the article mentions.

The truth of the matter here is that TJ, GD, DP, etc are all doing what they are being coached and requested to do - play two gap and if its a pass, see what you can do on a rush while containing the QB and protecting against the draw - its a base 3-4 philosophy that anyone with even high school football experience should already know. Claiming a player sucks for doing what he's told to do just advertises idiocy.

When you quote what Geno Atkins and JJ Watt are doing, you further prove ignorance as Cincy runs a 4-3 and Houston runs Wade Phillips' hybrid 3-4; in other words, those guys are coached to play 1 gap and are penetrate every play. If you want to compare stats, look at the Steelers and when you do, realize that their LBers are more of a threat rushing the passer than KCs', which helps everyone on the line.

If you don't like the defense, that's fine - but its not the players' fault for the design of the defense. To make matters with this subgroup of fans even worse, guys are either subbed or expected to switch at will - to go from a strike, hold, read & react to explode off the ball, get up field, and shed a blocker completely. Its very rare for that a player can do both well in the same game ( ex. Reggie White ). When the team asks a guy to do this and its not flashy results, some KC fans complain. When realizing how near impossible it is to do both effectively & sub guys out instead, some KC fans complain. Some KC fans just need to be smarter about football.

You do realize that in subs, Jackson is playing the same 3-tech as JJ Watt does in subs and base pckgs, and can't even come close to rushing the passer?

ROFL

It's something someone with even the most remedial amount of knowledge about defensive line play would know.

htismaqe
11-30-2012, 01:16 PM
You do realize that in subs, Jackson is playing the same 3-tech as JJ Watt does in subs and base pckgs, and can't even come close to rushing the passer?

ROFL

It's something someone with even the most remedial amount of knowledge about defensive line play would know.

What's a 2-gap? :drool:

notorious
11-30-2012, 01:23 PM
What's a 2-gap? :drool:

http://hypervocal.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Hooper-X-300x222.jpg

NJChiefsFan
11-30-2012, 01:30 PM

Yes.

Sorter
11-30-2012, 01:54 PM
LMAOWhat's a 2-gap? :drool:

whoman69
11-30-2012, 02:01 PM
Not really noticing any increased pressure on the pocket from the inside. I guess for Tyson Jackson 3 tackles is a great game.