PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs BANNED lol

Lprechaun
12-01-2012, 05:57 PM
I got banned from WPI just for calling out CFF on his "Tribute" to Belcher. What is with people who want to pay tribute to someone who just murdered her parents (yes I realize one was a suicide, but she still lost both parents)
Glad this place realizes people deserve better

Hootie
12-01-2012, 06:00 PM
why do you post on that shit site anyways?

My God I'd rather not post here and be banned and lurk than register over there and start posting.

BigMeatballDave
12-01-2012, 06:03 PM
CFF?

Lprechaun
Mainly to rip on some Pioli ass kissing articles... other than that I came here recently and havent spent much time there.

Lprechaun
If you dont know him consider yourself lucky

Bugeater
12-01-2012, 06:04 PM
No one fucking cares what's going on in that shithole.

Hammock Parties
12-01-2012, 06:09 PM
LMAO

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8xoxIVuY9cM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-01-2012, 06:13 PM
:facepalm:LMAO

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8xoxIVuY9cM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

gblowfish
12-01-2012, 06:24 PM
um....they realize this guy murdered the mother of his child, right?

GloryDayz
12-01-2012, 06:26 PM
I got banned from WPI just for calling out CFF on his "Tribute" to Belcher. What is with people who want to pay tribute to someone who just murdered her parents (yes I realize one was a suicide, but she still lost both parents)
Glad this place realizes people deserve better

You're not worried, are you?

Dartgod
12-01-2012, 06:30 PM
Nobody fucking cares. You should be banned here for starting this thread.
Posted via Mobile Device

Trevo_410
12-01-2012, 06:47 PM
I've always heard good stuff about belcher(rip). Person I work with knew him well as they always did charity events together. A very great community guy; even though he was hardly recognized as someone who would have a long term future with the club.

reminds me a lot of cassel: great guy, hard worker, but hardly talented enough to be in the nfl. Which ultimately leads to him being underappreciated for what he does and has done to get where he is/was today

I honestly think it had something to do with him subconsciously knowing that he reached his peak and knew he wasn't going to get another contract. Who knows, could've already put himself in debt(did you see his car?)

Or maybe he just really hated pioli and wanted to end it before he played in another embarassing loss to one of the leagues worst teams 2morrow.

Or maybe he was just high.

Anyhow, I ultimately believe Belcher(RIP) was a victim (like many of us) of this shitty organization and the supreme rule of Scott Pioli. It's no coincidence he drove up and got in piolis face before offing himself; There is meaning there.

KcMizzou
12-01-2012, 06:51 PM
I've always heard good stuff about belcher(rip). Person I work with knew him well as they always did charity events together. A very great community guy; even though he was hardly recognized as someone who would have a long term future with the club.

reminds me a lot of cassel: great guy, hard worker, but hardly talented enough to be in the nfl. Which ultimately leads to him being underappreciated for what he does and has done to get where he is/was today

I honestly think it had something to do with him subconsciously knowing that he reached his peak and knew he wasn't going to get another contract. Who knows, could've already put himself in debt(did you see his car?)

Or maybe he just really hated pioli and wanted to end it before he played in another embarassing loss to one of the leagues worst teams 2morrow.

Anyhow, I ultimately believe Belcher(RIP) was a victim (like many of us) of this shitty organization and the supreme rule of Scott Pioli. It's no coincidence he drove up and got in piolis face before offing himself; There is meaning there.:facepalm:

Jenson71
12-01-2012, 06:53 PM
Trevo, delete your post.

Red Beans
12-01-2012, 06:55 PM
Trevo, delete your post.

I agree. That cannot be a serious post...

Al Czervik
12-01-2012, 06:57 PM

Anyhow, I ultimately believe Belcher(RIP) was a victim (like many of us) of this shitty organization and the supreme rule of Scott Pioli. It's no coincidence he drove up and got in piolis face before offing himself; There is meaning there.

Wow....overdose on dumbshit pills?

Bugeater
12-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Trevo...delete yourself.

Hootie
12-01-2012, 06:58 PM
OR MAYBE...he killed the mother of his child, panicked, couldn't live with what he did, and killed himself as well?

I KNOW THAT'S A CRAZY THEORY RIGHT THERE

Chiefspants
12-01-2012, 06:58 PM

:(

RealSNR
12-01-2012, 06:59 PM
Why couldn't Trevo have been Belcher's girlfriend?

T-Town
Trevo... No...

PHOG
Unbelievable...

Jenson71
12-01-2012, 07:00 PM
I agree. That cannot be a serious post...

There's just so many multiple levels of stupidity in the post that it's an complete and utter embarrassment.

NJChiefsFan
12-01-2012, 07:03 PM
There's just so many multiple levels of stupidity in the post that it's an complete and utter embarrassment.

It would be nice if you could assume it was a fake post but who the hell knows with people.

Brock
12-01-2012, 07:15 PM
The worst part about this thread is the OP isn't even the dumbest post in it.

J Diddy
12-01-2012, 07:17 PM
OR MAYBE...he killed the mother of his child, panicked, couldn't live with what he did, and killed himself as well?

I KNOW THAT'S A CRAZY THEORY RIGHT THERE

That is a possibility. One that we'll never know.

beach tribe
12-01-2012, 07:20 PM
Just as stupid if it's a Troll attempt.

GoChargers
12-01-2012, 07:29 PM

No.

KcMizzou
12-01-2012, 07:32 PM
The worst part about this thread is the OP isn't even the dumbest post in it.Seriously

SAUTO
12-01-2012, 07:44 PM
Lol. Did we just get trolled?
Posted via Mobile Device

KcMizzou
12-01-2012, 07:46 PM
Lol. Did we just get trolled?
Posted via Mobile DeviceI honestly don't think so. But it's not like it's much better if it was intended as a troll post.

JoeyChuckles
12-01-2012, 07:55 PM
I think he's honestly trolling. Check out this previous post of his.

That throw was one of the best I've ever seen....

this guy, stanzi, might have some real good potential.... bradyesque...

Chiefspants
12-01-2012, 08:06 PM
I think he's honestly trolling. Check out this previous post of his.

It doesn't matter, some posts just shouldn't be made.

griZZly64
12-01-2012, 08:07 PM
The first thing that came to mind was maybe she cheated on him.

Sorter
12-01-2012, 08:10 PM
http://play.esea.net/global/media_preview.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.picsthatdontsuck.com%2Fimg%2Fstart-believing-in-troll-threads.jpg

HonestChieffan
12-01-2012, 08:31 PM
Maybe Trevo was just high

KcMizzou
12-01-2012, 08:32 PM
Maybe Trevo was just highI've been high, plenty high. But not that high.

MotherfuckerJones
12-01-2012, 08:39 PM
I got banned for calling Pioli a retard

HonestChieffan
12-01-2012, 08:41 PM
I got banned for calling Pioli a retard

Here you earn rep

Ugly Duck
12-01-2012, 08:41 PM
Over at the Mane, MODs are banning the crap out of tasteless posters. Here's Taco John's take:

It's not about having class on a football board. It's about having class.

We're not going to tolerate jokes in this situation. Instead, this forum is going to opt to show respect.

MotherfuckerJones
12-01-2012, 08:44 PM
Here you earn rep

I want my rep then!!!

Pasta Little Brioni
12-01-2012, 09:34 PM

:spock: Please make it stop....wow

Lionel
12-01-2012, 10:04 PM
What is this other forum called?

Ugly Duck
12-01-2012, 11:54 PM
maybe he just really hated pioli and wanted to end it before he played in another embarassing loss to one of the leagues worst teams 2morrow.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdcsdi3Pbx1ra212x.gif

threebag
12-02-2012, 12:01 AM
CFF?

College Fuck Fest

DaFace
12-02-2012, 12:08 AM
Over at the Mane, MODs are banning the crap out of tasteless posters. Here's Taco John's take:

The OM has always been way quicker on the trigger than CP. We rely on people to know idiocy on their own without censorship. It is what it is.

Phobia
12-02-2012, 12:23 AM
It's ironic TJ is canning people for comments on their own site considering his own trolling on OUR site when DT died. I like the dude though and I presume it's simply that he's matured in a decade.

Fishpicker
12-02-2012, 02:01 AM
if I wanted to get banned I would post something like... "Pull back the hammer, baby!"

or something like trevo did

Pasta Little Brioni
12-02-2012, 08:40 AM
Taco is a troll, but that's pretty cool he finally grew up a bit.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-02-2012, 08:41 AM
College Fuck Fest

Now that's a blast from the past ROFL

Trevo_410
12-02-2012, 03:34 PM
lol