PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Good Lord...

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-02-2012, 04:35 PM
...I disappear for ONE FUCKING DAY, and hell breaks lose!

You kids are GROUNDED!

Obviously, I am saddened for Mr Belcher and his family, and for the team mates who cared about him. It's tragic when something like this happens, regardless of how we all may feel about the player or the team as a whole.

That said, I'm feelin' snarky, so here goes:

This is how much I hate Scotty Pioli. My first reaction was:

You had a gun! You had the motherfucker RIGHT THERE WITH YOU! COME ON, MAN!
(I'm a terrible human being, I know)

My second reaction was:

Oh fuck, this is going to galvanize these dudes and cause a useless fucking WIN. FUCK!!!!

Yep, I guess I care more about the future of the Chiefs than I do abstract people's lives. What a dick I am.

Baby Lee
12-02-2012, 04:36 PM
The Chiefs are an abstraction, the people are real.

Bugeater
12-02-2012, 04:37 PM
Actually, it kinda pisses me off that this is what it took to get a solid effort out of these losers. Fuck this team.

Old Dog
12-02-2012, 04:38 PM
Well, don't feel bad. I first heard about it last evening (haven't read the threads yet, I'll save that for tomorrow at work) and I also thought "Well hell you should have taken Pioli with you".

I feel for his family and that of his girlfriend, and especially the little girl but I feel no sympathy for someone who takes the cowards way out.

KC native
12-02-2012, 04:40 PM
You had a gun! You had the motherfucker RIGHT THERE WITH YOU! COME ON, MAN!
(I'm a terrible human being, I know)

My second reaction was:

Oh fuck, this is going to galvanize these dudes and cause a useless fucking WIN. FUCK!!!!

Yep, I guess I care more about the future of the Chiefs than I do abstract people's lives. What a dick I am.

I thought all of this too.

Sad for the baby though.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-02-2012, 04:41 PM
The Chiefs are an abstraction, the people are real.

Will you teach me the sound of one hand clapping?

Bugeater
12-02-2012, 04:43 PM
It's the same sound as someone reciting a list of Matt Cassel's accomplishments.

Baby Lee
12-02-2012, 04:44 PM

Soon as you're done with both hands fapping.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-02-2012, 04:44 PM
It's the same sound as someone reciting a list of Matt Cassel's accomplishments.

LMAO

I always equated it to the sound of one spanking the monkey...

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-02-2012, 04:45 PM
Soon as you're done with both hands fapping.

Sadly, I have big hands and can not accommodate.

Rugby Thompson
12-02-2012, 04:57 PM
no one cares, you're late.

Ceej
12-02-2012, 05:01 PM
What are your thoughts on the Sanchize getting benched?

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-02-2012, 05:13 PM
no one cares, you're late.

Where's the REST of your post, fuck face?

Neg rep/get lost/ no one loves you including your mother.

What are your thoughts on the Sanchize getting benched?

It's a good thing overall. It will weaken the Jets further. They don't possess the elite level of suckage we have shown, so Tanny will just be putting band-aid's on his gaping wound.

The Chiefs and Smith should demolish them handily next year, and for years to come.

Ceej
12-02-2012, 05:14 PM
Where's the REST of your post, **** face?

Neg rep/get lost/ no one loves you including your mother.

It's a good thing overall. It will weaken the Jets further. They don't possess the elite level of suckage we have shown, so Tanny will just be putting band-aid's on his gaping wound.

The Chiefs and Smith should demolish them handily next year, and for years to come.

So what you're trying to say is both the Sanchize and Matty Ice suck equal amounts of thy penis, right? :)

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-02-2012, 05:18 PM
So what you're trying to say is both the Sanchize and Matty Ice suck equal amounts of thy penis, right? :)

Nah, even the Snatch won a play off game. Matty suck-ass just got to sniff Ed Reed's penis as a consolation prize.*

*Penis was still sweaty and un showered.

Ceej
12-02-2012, 05:20 PM
Nah, even the Snatch won a play off game. Matty suck-ass just got to sniff Ed Reed's penis as a consolation prize.*

*Penis was still sweaty and un showered.

We'll agree to disagree here.

But, it appears you've become less douchey. Maybe it was the quitting smoking! Keep it up, sir.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-02-2012, 05:23 PM
We'll agree to disagree here.

But, it appears you've become less douchey. Maybe it was the quitting smoking! Keep it up, sir.

w00t!

I have to warn you though, if we don't draft Smith my douchiness may reach unheard of levels...

Ceej
12-02-2012, 05:24 PM
w00t!

I have to warn you though, if we don't draft Smith my douchiness may reach unheard of levels...

I can get on board with this.

Right there with you minus the extra douchiness part.

12-02-2012, 05:45 PM
Somehow I knew I would get home and the planet would be bitching about the win.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-02-2012, 05:46 PM
Somehow I knew I would get home and the planet would be bitching about the useless moral victory debacle.

FXD.:D

12-02-2012, 05:52 PM
FXD.:D

We still have the first pick. I'm not worried yet.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-02-2012, 05:56 PM
We still have the first pick. I'm not worried yet.

This raises important issues. The possible continued galvanization of the squad, and a syphathy vote for Pissholi.

As if our box of Post-Toasties did not have enough rat turds in them, we now have to deal with this.