PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs GENO?

Ace Gunner
12-02-2012, 08:22 PM
Right now, according to foxsports, the Jags have the 1st pick.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/standings/League

Jags are 2 - 10 and face;

Jets at home

Miami away

Pats at home

They aren't going to win any of those games.

The Chiefs on the other hand, don't look to edge out the Jags with these opponent upcoming;

CLE + OAK + INDY + MANNING

Unfortunately, I doubt the Chiefs will get Geno. So, now what?

Do you go for Barkley? Yik.

Do you get Te'o ??

Then what?

What is in your crystal ball folks.

T-Town
12-02-2012, 08:26 PM
I'd trade up. Couldn't cost us that much to move up one spot.

milkman
12-02-2012, 08:26 PM
Pay attention you useless dumbass.

The Chiefs win tiebreakers with the Jags for the #1 overall if they finish with the same record.

Now fuck off and stop starting useless fucking threads.

O.city
12-02-2012, 08:28 PM
I don't care how it shakes out, you don't take an ILB in the first round of the draft.

No matter what.

It's just not an impact player, especially to play the ILB spot we need.

Sorter
12-02-2012, 08:29 PM

The Chiefs win tiebreakers with the Jags for the #1 overall if they finish with the same record.

Now **** off and stop starting useless ****ing threads.

^^This.

Hammock Parties

Sticky, please.

Ace Gunner

Now **** off and stop starting useless ****ing threads.

if I wanted your opinion, I'd slap it out of you milkdud. And oh BTW- you are a useless turd who thinks this team is going to somehow not fuck this up. but hey, that's you -- milkdud, the great Chiefs fan.

Mr_Tomahawk
12-02-2012, 08:30 PM
I don't care how it shakes out, you don't take an ILB in the first round of the draft.

No matter what.

It's just not an impact player, especially to play the ILB spot we need.

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/195760/e494fa1b12_pioli_0115_medium.jpg

Ceej
12-02-2012, 08:30 PM
if I wanted your opinion, I'd slap it out of you milkdud. And oh BTW- you are a useless turd who thinks this team is going to somehow not **** this up. but hey, that's you -- milkdud, the great Chiefs fan.

BRILLIANT!!!

okcchief
12-02-2012, 08:32 PM
The Jags are capable of beating the Jets and Dolphins.

I fear that last game in Denver and the Raiders game. We have won at both places a lot lately, and Denver may be resting Manning if they have nothing to play for. Hopefully, they are still chasing home field.

milkman
12-02-2012, 08:32 PM
if I wanted your opinion, I'd slap it out of you milkdud. And oh BTW- you are a useless turd who thinks this team is going to somehow not **** this up. but hey, that's you -- milkdud, the great Chiefs fan.

My aren't you a clever useless fuck.

I haven't seen that "milkdud" name since the last time another useless piece of shit called that.

You don't know shit.

Messier
12-02-2012, 08:33 PM
A few things. The Jags certainly can beat the Jets at home, or miami on the road, so thinking they're a lock for the first pick is premature.

Second, I don't think the Jags take a QB even with the first pick, also, the idea that Geno Smith is the consensus first overall pick no matter what, isn't true from the draft sites I see. It seems to be all contingent on the Chiefs having that pick.

ILChief
12-02-2012, 08:34 PM
A few things. The Jags certainly can beat the Jets at home, or miami on the road, so thinking they're a lock for the first pick is premature.

Second, I don't think the Jags take a QB even with the first pick, also, the idea that Geno Smith is the consensus first overall pick no matter what, isn't true from the draft sites I see. It seems to be all contingent on the Chiefs having that pick.

They also play the titans again

RealSNR
if I wanted your opinion, I'd slap it out of you milkdud. And oh BTW- you are a useless turd who thinks this team is going to somehow not fuck this up. but hey, that's you -- milkdud, the great Chiefs fan.

He didn't offer you his opinion. He offered you fact.

Ace Gunner
My aren't you a clever useless ****.

I haven't seen that "milkdud" name since the last time another useless piece of shit called that.

You don't know shit.

they are going to fuck this up. you dumbass.

RealSNR
12-02-2012, 08:35 PM
Jags also get another game against the Tits.

We're fine

Ace Gunner
He didn't offer you his opinion. He offered you fact.

you got to be kidding me. you I had hope for.

RealSNR
you got to be kidding me. you I had hope for.

The Chiefs own the tiebreaker over the Jags.

This isn't an opinion.

ChiefsCountry
12-02-2012, 08:36 PM
The douche left out that they play the Titans as well.

Ace Gunner
12-02-2012, 08:37 PM
Jags also get another game against the Tits.

We're fine

you idiot. The Jags are done.

Messier
12-02-2012, 08:38 PM
I'm only really worried about the Raiders. If they were ahead of us, I could see them taking Geno Smith.

Ace Gunner
This team is going to smack CLE next week. This is over folks. Geno is no more.

RealSNR

THAT is an opinion.

The Chiefs own the tiebreaker over the Jaguars. THAT'S a fact.

Let me know when you're ready for the next lesson installment.

Hammock Parties
12-02-2012, 08:40 PM

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/oball/carusofyou.gif

Sorter

You do know they almost beat the Texans?

I think that they are capable of winning 1 more game this year; possibly 2 considering their schedule.

Messier

The Chiefs will lose in Cleveland.

Ceej
12-02-2012, 08:41 PM

You just keep getting dumber and dumber each post!

RealSNR
12-02-2012, 08:42 PM
Do you understand the difference between fact and opinion now, Lou Zare?

Bump
12-02-2012, 08:44 PM
we just can't win another game unless the Jags do too and maybe someone else, not sure.

But I have a feeling we are gonna win a couple more games because we are the Chiefs and we will never have a badass QB.

Messier
12-02-2012, 08:44 PM
The Chiefs won a game today with strong emotion on their side, against a 3 win team, and it could've gone either way. To take this as the Chiefs are back, or are starting to build something is not accurate, IMO.

-King-
12-02-2012, 08:45 PM
Why would they not be able to beat the jets?
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman
12-02-2012, 08:46 PM
THAT is an opinion.

The Chiefs own the tiebreaker over the Jaguars. THAT'S a fact.

Let me know when you're ready for the next lesson installment.

I offered two facts.

Chiefs win the tie breaker, and Lou Zare is a useless fucking dumbass.

The Bad Guy
12-02-2012, 08:49 PM
My crystal ball says that Milkman will continue to own your ass.

mdchiefsfan
12-02-2012, 08:50 PM
Quinn had a damn near perfect game and we still could have lost this game. I don't expect that kind of output from the qb position again this season.We could win one more, but I think the jags will too.

BigCatDaddy
12-02-2012, 08:51 PM
The Jags took the Texans to OT. They can beat ANYBODY.

HOWEVER. If we miss out on Geno I'm all for taking Tyler Wilson #2.

mdchiefsfan
12-02-2012, 08:53 PM
The Jags took the Texans to OT. They can beat ANYBODY.

HOWEVER. If we miss out on Geno I'm all for taking Tyler Wilson #2.

Same here.

Sorter
12-02-2012, 08:54 PM

ROFL

Ace Gunner
12-02-2012, 08:56 PM
You do know they almost beat the Texans?

I think that they are capable of winning 1 more game this year; possibly 2 considering their schedule.

oh gawd. the jags are just terrible. That game against the Texans was just a Houston team that had a momentary lapse in tackling.

and worse, the Chiefs are finally jelling defensively & offensively too.

We might get lucky, but then, the Chiefs historically don't have much luck, it seems.

Ceej
12-02-2012, 08:59 PM
Lou, you must like rough anal because youre going to keep taking a pounding in this thread.

Ace Gunner
12-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Lou, you must like rough anal because youre going to keep taking a pounding in this thread.

what the hell does this even mean? maybe keep a diary or some shit.

Ceej
12-02-2012, 09:02 PM
what the hell does this even mean? maybe keep a diary or some shit.

It means you enjoy taking penis in your butthole.

Messier
12-02-2012, 09:02 PM
And again, I don't think, even with the first pick, the jags go QB. Smith isn't a can't miss first overall pick. The player will change based on who has that pick.

Nightfyre
12-02-2012, 09:03 PM
We must tank!

Ace Gunner
12-02-2012, 09:07 PM
And again, I don't think, even with the first pick, the jags go QB. Smith isn't a can't miss first overall pick. The player will change based on who has that pick.

Gabbert is done in Jville. That Jags owner seems like he is going to pull the trigger on a QB.

Ace Gunner
12-02-2012, 09:08 PM
It means you enjoy taking penis in your butthole.

get your mind right son.

JoeyChuckles
12-02-2012, 09:08 PM
The Chiefs put everything the had emotionally, physically, and mentally out on the field today. They won't have anything left the last four games.

Ace Gunner
12-02-2012, 09:10 PM

my xtal ball shows me you & "milky" sleep together

Ace Gunner
12-02-2012, 09:11 PM
The Chiefs put everything the had emotionally, physically, and mentally out on the field today. They won't have anything left the last four games.

dude, that was solid football in all phases. they are going to win one, maybe a few more games.

Messier
12-02-2012, 09:16 PM
dude, that was solid football in all phases. they are going to win one, maybe a few more games.

I'm re-watching the game now. The Chiefs could have lost this at any time. Several times the team looks close to letting Carolina take control.

Jimmy the Greek
12-02-2012, 09:23 PM
My vote is Te'o. I can't argue with anyone that the chiefs need a good strong solid QB but this years class of Qb's will have just as much talent in the second round

milkman
12-02-2012, 09:25 PM
My vote is Te'o. I can't argue with anyone that the chiefs need a good strong solid QB but this years class of Qb's will have just as much talent in the second round

We've become inundated with fucking morons.

RealSNR
12-02-2012, 09:27 PM

There's no way to stop the dumbfuckery.

I can try and try and try, but it just keeps coming back

Ace Gunner
12-02-2012, 09:27 PM
I'm re-watching the game now. The Chiefs could have lost this at any time. Several times the team looks close to letting Carolina take control.

well, yes -- that's like a giant improvement in Chiefs football. Historically, the team lays down after the kickoff.

Messier
12-02-2012, 09:34 PM
well, yes -- that's like a giant improvement in Chiefs football. Historically, the team lays down after the kickoff.

Right, and that's them playing with emotion, against a bad team. The Browns are better than the Panthers, and the Chiefs won't have this emotion.

Ace Gunner
12-02-2012, 09:40 PM
Right, and that's them playing with emotion, against a bad team. The Browns are better than the Panthers, and the Chiefs won't have this emotion.

well, this is a matter of opinion. I'm of the opinion the Chiefs are on the up, they will become more ferocious as they make their way through December.

It's a matter of QB'ing. We have all said it. Here it is -- Quinn won a game today with the Chiefs. It's only the beginning. I've never been a fan of Quinn, but I have always thought of him as miles ahead of Matty C. He is. You'll see. They are going to win at least one, I think the next two games. Hell, they might even take on Andrew Luck. We'll see.

warpaint*
12-02-2012, 09:41 PM
Right now, according to foxsports, the Jags have the 1st pick.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/standings/League

Jags are 2 - 10 and face;

Jets at home

Miami away

Pats at home

They aren't going to win any of those games.

The Chiefs on the other hand, don't look to edge out the Jags with these opponent upcoming;

CLE + OAK + INDY + MANNING

Unfortunately, I doubt the Chiefs will get Geno. So, now what?

Do you go for Barkley? Yik.

Do you get Te'o ??

Then what?

What is in your crystal ball folks.

Jags have two in conf wins vs the Chiefs one.
So Chiefs win tie breaker and draft first.

I believe that tie breaker is used prior to getting into overall SOS, etc.

I'm not positive though.

I do know that that link you have there just shows the current standings, that's not a draft order projection so regardless it wouldn't contribute to the discussion one way or the other.

12-02-2012, 09:42 PM
well, this is a matter of opinion. I'm of the opinion the Chiefs are on the up, they will become more ferocious as they make their way through December.

It's a matter of QB'ing. We have all said it. Here it is -- Quinn won a game today with the Chiefs. It's only the beginning. I've never been a fan of Quinn, but I have always thought of him as miles ahead of Matty C. He is. You'll see. They are going to win at least one, I think the next two games. Hell, they might even take on Andrew Luck. We'll see.

ROFL

Nightfyre
12-02-2012, 09:42 PM

I'm not positive though.

I do know that that link you have there just shows the current standings, that's not a draft order projection so regardless it wouldn't contribute to the discussion one way or the other.

SOS is the only tie-breaker in the draft.

Messier
12-02-2012, 09:43 PM

The only thing I agree with you on is that, yes, it's a matter of opinion.

warpaint*
12-02-2012, 09:46 PM
SOS is the only tie-breaker in the draft.

Didn't know that. Thanks.

Ace Gunner
12-02-2012, 09:50 PM

I'm not positive though.

well, if the league standings are what determine the draft and they are last, then they are first according to the link. I understand there are other sources etc, but my point is the Cheifs are going to win and loser out on Geno.

Really folks. Brady Quinn is tons better than Matty C. He's trying to make the run for QB here. I know y'all think he's a mental midget and all that, but here we are -- looking right at a convincing win under Brady's belt. That offense was making plays on Brady's arm today.

I'm not saying he is QBOTF and all that, I'm just saying he's going to win and knock the Chiefs out of position to draft Geno. That is all.

milkman
12-02-2012, 09:51 PM

Around here, stupid opinions are like assholes.

We show up in every thread.

12-02-2012, 09:51 PM
well, if the league standings are what determine the draft and they are last, then they are first according to the link. I understand there are other sources etc, but my point is the Cheifs are going to win and loser out on Geno.

Really folks. Brady Quinn is tons better than Matty C. He's trying to make the run for QB here. I know y'all think he's a mental midget and all that, but here we are -- looking right at a convincing win under Brady's belt. That offense was making plays on Brady's arm today.

I'm not saying he is QBOTF and all that, I'm just saying he's going to win and knock the Chiefs out of position to draft Geno. That is all.

You are assuming the Chiefs are going to draft Geno.

milkman
12-02-2012, 09:52 PM

Brady Quinn played against a really bad defense today.

Ace Gunner
12-02-2012, 09:53 PM

well, I already knew that. but thanks. I guess.

Ace Gunner
12-02-2012, 09:55 PM

no, I'm making my case to the CP braintrust this Geno thing is going to get foiled and I was wondering what the CP braintrust had as a backup plan. Looks like nothing as far as a backup plan so far.

Hammock Parties
12-02-2012, 09:56 PM

And threw for 200 whole yards!

milkman
12-02-2012, 09:57 PM

It's amazing, really, how a mediocre game gets some people all warm and moist.

Ace Gunner
12-02-2012, 09:58 PM

They are not good, but I would not say they are as bad as the Chiefs defense was with Glenn Dorsey playing earlier this season. Also, the OL played a second game with good results, actually played better today.

Messier
12-02-2012, 10:00 PM

Also, that whoever else has the first pick is taking him.

Ace Gunner
12-02-2012, 10:00 PM

ya, but he drove this team to a score first drive and did it convincingly.

C'mon Wendler, you got to be thinking this Geno thing is slipping away.

Nightfyre
12-02-2012, 10:01 PM
My personal backup plan would be to draft Jarvis Jones or Star Lotulei and look to drafting Zac Dysert at the top of the second round.

Ceej
12-02-2012, 10:02 PM
Someone remind me of Lou's old username.

Ace Gunner
12-02-2012, 10:03 PM
My personal backup plan would be to draft Jarvis Jones or Star Lotulei and look to drafting Zac Dysert at the top of the second round.

Ya, Jarvis Jones I like.

Ace Gunner
12-02-2012, 10:03 PM

put your mouse over my current name

milkman
12-02-2012, 10:04 PM

Just place your cursor on his current name.

Ceej
12-02-2012, 10:04 PM
Just place your cursor on his current name.

Doesn't work like that on my iPad.

milkman
12-02-2012, 10:06 PM
Doesn't work like that on my iPad.

Oh, okay.

It's really original and thought provoking.

chiefsfootballfan.

notorious
12-02-2012, 10:07 PM
How long has it been since we've had a 200 yard passer and won?

Ceej
12-02-2012, 10:07 PM
Oh, okay.

chiefsfootballfan.

Ahh, I remember now.

Pretty intelligent name, much like his posts.

Ace Gunner
12-02-2012, 10:10 PM
I chose to change my name to "Lou_Zare" because I came to realize the Chiefs were about to enter a monster losing season and therefore I'm a loser for following them, I like train wrecks lately is the best I can come up with. Ya. so here we are..

Ace Gunner
12-02-2012, 10:17 PM
Ahh, I remember now.

Pretty intelligent name, much like his posts.

Oh, I get it -- You're like one of those MIT grads of football genius and Chiefs allure. Ya. Great to be with you.

Ceej
12-02-2012, 10:24 PM
Oh, I get it -- You're like one of those MIT grads of football genius and Chiefs allure. Ya. Great to be with you.

You don't see me starting stupid fucking threads.

12-02-2012, 10:31 PM
no, I'm making my case to the CP braintrust this Geno thing is going to get foiled and I was wondering what the CP braintrust had as a backup plan. Looks like nothing as far as a backup plan so far.

Because it truly matter what the CP braintrusts backup plan is.

-King-
12-02-2012, 10:34 PM
It's amazing, really, how a mediocre game gets some people all warm and moist.

This. I don't even get the backup QB push for him. He's not fucking good! He's one of the most inaccurate QBs in the league. I don't want him anymore than I want Cassel here next year.

O.city
12-02-2012, 10:37 PM
I think Chiefs fans just want something positive to happen at the QB spot.

We've been so bad there for so long, any light there is seen as the light at the end of the tunnel, when it's probably just a manhole with the cover left off shining down on us.

All the true fans screaming for Teo or whoever will come around.

If we do infact take Geno and he turns out to be what we think he can be, people won't know how to conduct themselves.

warpaint*
12-02-2012, 11:04 PM
BQ is every bit the disaster that MC is

They won a pillow fight, nothing really to be gleaned from it. Two bad teams somebody had to win.

NJChiefsFan
12-02-2012, 11:45 PM

chiefsfootballfan.

Yeah, some people just aren't very original with their screen names.:redface:

AussieChiefsFan
12-02-2012, 11:57 PM
I think the jags can beat the Jets. Also I think we'll win any tiebreaker for #1

Ace Gunner
12-03-2012, 12:00 AM
You don't see me starting stupid ****ing threads.

butthurt and stupid is no way to go through life son..

Sorter
12-03-2012, 12:09 AM
I think the jags can beat the Jets. Also I think we'll win any tiebreaker for #1

We win the TB w/ them, lose the TB with Oakland.

I think the Jags are capable of beating the jets and Titans, especially if the Jets play like they have this season.

NJChiefsFan
12-03-2012, 12:11 AM
We win the TB w/ them, lose the TB with Oakland.

I think the Jags are capable of beating the jets and Titans, especially if the Jets play like they have this season.

They certainly are. CLE/JAC/CAR all have winnable games. We have winnable games too. Considering how bad all four teams have been at times its hard to say for certain which ones they will or won't win. CLE has been getting better and JAC has too, although today was a disappointing day for them.

AussieChiefsFan
12-03-2012, 12:13 AM
Yea tbh im a little more nervous after the win (which i was actually happy about) but only a little. Still believe we're getting the #1 pick.

Sorter
12-03-2012, 12:16 AM
Yea tbh im a little more nervous after the win (which i was actually happy about) but only a little. Still believe we're getting the #1 pick.

I'm nervous as hell about the Oakland game. Indy will be paying for a playoff seed, CLVD will be trying to keep jobs. Denver will probably beat us anyways if Assweiler is even remotely competent.

NJChiefsFan
12-03-2012, 12:16 AM
Just worried about the momentum more than anything else.

NJChiefsFan
12-03-2012, 12:17 AM
I'm nervous as hell about the Oakland game. Indy will be paying for a playoff seed, CLVD will be trying to keep jobs. Denver will probably beat us anyways if Assweiler is even remotely competent.

Yeah IND is the team I am most confident about beating assuming DEN benches Manning. The Colts defense isn't exactly great though. I doubt our offense can keep up with Luck. The one worry is that he likes to be a hero sometimes.

Sorter
12-03-2012, 12:20 AM
Yeah IND is the team I am most confident about beating assuming DEN benches Manning. The Colts defense isn't exactly great though. I doubt our offense can keep up with Luck. The one worry is that he likes to be a hero sometimes.

Legit concerns. I do think that their rushers in Redding, Mathis, and Freeney provide enough discomfort for whoever is playing QB for us at the time.

They really need to get a lead early and pin their ears back and just rush 4.

LiL stumppy
12-03-2012, 12:30 AM

You are such a tool it's funny.

I giggled at the milkdud comment.

WildTurkey
12-03-2012, 12:38 AM

Denver might be playing for home field and a bye so we might get their starters.. At least I hope

Sorter
12-03-2012, 12:40 AM
Denver might be playing for home field and a bye so we might get their starters.. At least I hope

Totally.

NJChiefsFan
12-03-2012, 12:42 AM
Legit concerns. I do think that their rushers in Redding, Mathis, and Freeney provide enough discomfort for whoever is playing QB for us at the time.

They really need to get a lead early and pin their ears back and just rush 4.

That's always the big thing. Teams get up on us that usually takes care of the result. Today we had that inspired first drive and then boom.

I hope so.

Sorter
12-03-2012, 12:49 AM
That's always the big thing. Teams get up on us that usually takes care of the result. Today we had that inspired first drive and then boom.

I hope so.

Well, the nice (bad I suppose from a true fan/win at all costs view) thing about it is, that all of these players will be able to rush the passer from base packages.

Whie Leshoure is a completely different style of runner and the running game of detroit is different from ours, I was happy that Indy seemed to set the edge and swarm for most of the game. They struggled on toss-sweeps in the latter part of the game, which is a bit concerning.

PhillyChiefFan
12-03-2012, 07:37 AM
The Jags are capable of beating the Jets and Dolphins.

I fear that last game in Denver and the Raiders game. We have won at both places a lot lately, and Denver may be resting Manning if they have nothing to play for. Hopefully, they are still chasing home field.

Yeah, let's not forget they scared the hell out of the Texans...

Jimmy the Greek
12-03-2012, 01:48 PM
No just educated football fans

Sorter
12-03-2012, 01:55 PM
No just educated football fans

http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/ll390/ElDesaparecido/6tf0wgl.gif