PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs, Jaguars, Panthers, Raiders, Eagles vying for first overall pick

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-03-2012, 09:56 AM
Chiefs, Jaguars, Panthers, Raiders, Eagles vying for first overall pick
Posted by Michael David Smith on December 3, 2012, 10:52 AM EST
2012 NFL Draft - First Round Getty Images

The Panthers are playing a lot of big games down the stretch. At least if you’re an NFL draft junkie.

While we spend most of our time in December dissecting the teams in the playoff hunt, we’ll also spend some of our time looking at the teams racing to the bottom of the standings, teams vying for the first overall pick in the 2013 draft. And that pick is almost certain to come down to the 2-10 Chiefs, the 2-10 Jaguars, the 3-9 Panthers, the 3-9 Raiders or the 3-9 Eagles.

The Panthers, in particular, have been a factor in the race for the first pick. By beating Philadelphia last week and then losing to Kansas City this week, Carolina tightened things up considerably in the Top 5 of the draft order (which is to say the Bottom 5 of the standings). The Panthers also have a game remaining against the Raiders, and the Raiders also have a game coming up against the Chiefs, so those are the biggest games to watch if you want to see how the top of the draft order will look in April.

In recent years, the first overall pick has almost always been a quarterback. The last four first picks were quarterbacks, and going back to Peyton Manning in 1998, 12 of the last 15 first overall picks have been quarterbacks. But that could change this year for a couple of reasons.

The first reason is that if Carolina ends up with the first pick, the Panthers would definitely not take a quarterback, with 2011 first overall pick Cam Newton already in place. Carolina could trade the first overall pick to a quarterback-needy team, but that leads to the other reason a quarterback probably won’t go first overall.

The other reason is that — even though the Chiefs, Jaguars, Raiders and Eagles all might consider drafting a quarterback — this year’s draft doesn’t appear to have a quarterback worthy of the first overall pick. The two quarterbacks most often mentioned as the best prospects for 2013, West Virginia’s Geno Smith and USC’s Matt Barkley, both saw their stock decline with inconsistent play down the stretch this season.

The players who are more often mentioned as potential first overall picks include Notre Dame inside linebacker Manti Te’o, Georgia outside linebacker Jarvis Jones, Alabama guard Chance Warmack, Utah defensive tackle Star Lotulelei, Texas A&M defensive end Damontre Moore, Texas A&M left tackle Luke Joeckel and LSU defensive end Barkevious Mingo. For fans in Kansas City, Jacksonville, Carolina, Oakland and Philadelphia, dreaming about one of those players in the home team’s colors can brighten up an otherwise dreary December.

Munson
12-03-2012, 10:41 AM
Winning yesterday ****ed things up. Had we lost, it practically would've guaranteed us the #1 pick.

R8RFAN
12-03-2012, 10:42 AM
Boohoo Cheap fans... You thought you were just going to cruise into the #1 spot didn't you ?

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-03-2012, 10:43 AM
Stupid win.

RealSNR
12-03-2012, 10:44 AM
Boohoo Cheap fans... You thought you were just going to cruise into the #1 spot didn't you ?

I still do. The Raiders will look to stomp the piss out of us like they always do. Your defensive line is the one thing all year that makes our offensive line look like utter shit.

Wildcat2005
12-03-2012, 10:45 AM
Chance Warmack is mentioned as a possible candidate for the first overall pick?

lol wut

R8RFAN
12-03-2012, 10:46 AM
I still do. The Raiders will look to stomp the piss out of us like they always do. Your defensive line is the one thing all year that makes our offensive line look like utter shit.

We can't stop anybody.... No way we win much less sweep you this year...

Chiefs have a better team by far with Quinn in there.

Jimmy the Greek
I just hope they make a wise choice and get a great player for the future not another big flop

ShowtimeSBMVP

Oakland beats Denver Thursday night.

R8RFAN
12-03-2012, 10:48 AM
When we lose to both the Chiefs and Carolina, it will be sealed for us.

This is how bad it is ...

I have NEVER worked on a night during the week the Raiders played on TV... NEVER..

This week I didn't even take the day off, I am going to work.

RealSNR

Is Richard Seymour injured?

If he's not, the Raiders will win.

R8RFAN
Oakland beats Denver Thursday night.

There is no possible way and I am not saying that to get the pick... We can't stop a suck ass qb much less manning... we will lose by 3 tds...

R8RFAN
12-03-2012, 10:49 AM
Is Richard Seymour injured?

If he's not, the Raiders will win.

He has been out 3 weeks.... He is done man...

RealSNR
12-03-2012, 10:49 AM
He has been out 3 weeks.... He is done man...

Eff. This isn't good.

R8RFAN
12-03-2012, 10:50 AM
May never see Seymour again, I think he retires... He won't be in a Raiders uniform next year regardless...

RealSNR
12-03-2012, 10:51 AM
So if the Raiders got the #1 overall pick who would you want to draft? Star?

notorious
12-03-2012, 10:53 AM
I wasn't happy or sad yesterday after the win. Now I am becoming sad.....

R8RFAN
12-03-2012, 10:54 AM
So if the Raiders got the #1 overall pick who would you want to draft? Star?

No Idea man... Probably trade the #1 to a team that needs a qb and get that LB from ND.

notorious
12-03-2012, 10:55 AM
No Idea man... Probably trade the #1 to a team that needs a qb and get that LB from ND.

You crack me up, Mr. R8ers. LMAO

RealSNR
12-03-2012, 10:57 AM
I wasn't happy or sad yesterday after the win. Now I am becoming sad.....

I'm nervous, but not sad. I need to wait and see what happens in Cleveland.

For all I know, the win yesterday was just an emotion-filled scream of frustration by the team who was sick of being EVERYBODY'S doormat.

I expect the team to go back to their losing ways on the road against the Browns, who are playing much better as of late. If I'm right, I think everybody will back away from the edge and feel confident about a loss going into the Oakland game.

If I'm wrong, THEN I'll be sad.

Wildcat2005
Wont know which direction the Raiders are going till those 40 times come in

RealSNR

I don't think that's a smart idea, but that's just me.

Gravedigger
12-03-2012, 11:00 AM
Not worthy of the #1 pick. Love how people say things like this, as if he went top 5 there'd be a difference besides a couple million dollars. It is completely ridiculous how people give up on Geno Smith, even though he had amazing numbers, a subpar defense, and people generally reach for quarterbacks every single year, he's not worth the #1 pick. Just stupid imo.

R8RFAN
12-03-2012, 11:01 AM
I don't think that's a smart idea, but that's just me.

We need alot on defense

Corners, Safety , MLB... is the main ones...

QB throwing for 350 .... Pussyfoot rb... Hell I dunno.... All I can say is we are going to see how good the eye for talent Reggie has.

It won't be 40 times... That's not our style anymore

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-03-2012, 11:03 AM
We're losing to you, get over it.

R8RFAN
12-03-2012, 11:05 AM
We're losing to you, get over it.

Look... I really don't give a shit as long as it's a top 5 but I am telling you, the Chiefs will kill us now...

We are nowhere near as good as when we beat you earlier and that was not real good...

Buckweath
12-03-2012, 11:06 AM
Look at how much Andrew Luck and Griffin have transformed their respective teams. Sure, Geno Smith might not be to their level as a prospect but he has elite potential and he could make this Chiefs team a great one for years.

I'll be extremely disappointed if we don't get the #1 overall pick.

Not getting Geno Smith = FAIL and I'm not sure I can take any more fail by this franchise.

BigCatDaddy
12-03-2012, 11:12 AM
Pro Football Weekly ‏@ProFootballWkly

RT @EaglesInsider: Nick Foles is starting QB for remainder of the season.

Let the "Let's Get Vick and draft Teo" post commence :facepalm:

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-03-2012, 11:14 AM

RT @EaglesInsider: Nick Foles is starting QB for remainder of the season

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-03-2012, 11:46 AM
Look at how much Andrew Luck and Griffin have transformed their respective teams. Sure, Geno Smith might not be to their level as a prospect but he has elite potential and he could make this Chiefs team a great one for years.

I'll be extremely disappointed if we don't get the #1 overall pick.

Not getting Geno Smith = FAIL and I'm not sure I can take any more fail by this franchise.

This, this, and this.

saphojunkie
12-03-2012, 12:03 PM
This, this, and this.

I want Geno Smith, but I won't be livid if we end up with Wilson or Bray. No Barkley, thanks. I'm over noodle-armed USC quarterbacks named Matt who wear #7.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-03-2012, 12:06 PM
I want Geno Smith, but I won't be livid if we end up with Wilson or Bray. No Barkley, thanks. I'm over noodle-armed USC quarterbacks named Matt who wear #7.

Geno or death.

htismaqe
12-03-2012, 12:08 PM

Same here.

I want Smith.

But I want a QB more.

htismaqe
12-03-2012, 12:09 PM
Geno or death.

Make your funeral plans then.

The chances of us getting the #1 overall pick, getting rid of the conservative mentality in the FO, AND drafting a specific player are very small.

You're basically suggesting that you'll hold your breath until the planets align and you get showered with gold coins.

MahiMike
12-03-2012, 12:14 PM
Brady Quinn will win us just enough games to cost us the pick. Then once we've lost out on that chance, he'll revert back to being Brady Quinn.

But Crennel is the real enemy in this deal. He willed us to that win just like last season's Packers game. And somehow he thinks it gives him a chance to coach next season so he's still trying...

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-03-2012, 12:15 PM
Same here.

I want Smith.

But I want a QB more.

A settler.

RealSNR
12-03-2012, 12:19 PM
Make your funeral plans then.

The chances of us getting the #1 overall pick, getting rid of the conservative mentality in the FO, AND drafting a specific player are very small.

You're basically suggesting that you'll hold your breath until the planets align and you get showered with gold coins.It's just a matter of lining up the series of likely possibilities.

Getting a new GM and coach: likely.

Getting the #1 overall pick: still in our favor, but not as much as it was before Sunday

Odds that the new GM and coaches look at the enormous fucking gaping hole at QB: VERY likely

Odds they address that hole by getting Geno Smith: fairly likely

It's not as far-fetched as it may seem as long as things happen as they should.

htismaqe
A settler.

A realist.

RealSNR
A rapist

Chiefnj2
12-03-2012, 12:20 PM
But Crennel is the real enemy in this deal.

After what the man went through on Saturday, you'd think some fans would have more class than this.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-03-2012, 12:22 PM
It's just a matter of lining up the series of likely possibilities.

Getting the #1 overall pick: still in our favor, but not as much as it was before Sunday

Odds that the new GM and coaches look at the enormous fucking gaping hole at QB: VERY likely

Preach on!

A rapist

ROFL

htismaqe
It's just a matter of lining up the series of likely possibilities.

Likely? Probably.

Yes, still likely.

Odds that the new GM and coaches look at the enormous ****ing gaping hole at QB: VERY likely

Almost guaranteed, I would say. In fact, I think it's "likely" that the CURRENT regime sees the enormous hole at QB.

This is the clincher. I don't see this as at all "likely". Geno isn't even the consensus #1 QB, let alone the #1 pick, anywhere but here. Go take a look at the scouting websites...

Far-fetched? No, certainly not. It's not a fantasy. It's also not very probable.

bevischief
midgets

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-03-2012, 12:23 PM
Bullshit.

htismaqe
12-03-2012, 12:25 PM
Bullshit.

Look, do what you want. Get your hopes all up for Geno. I absolutely love him as a prospect and he's far and away my first choice for our pick.

But I'm a Chiefs fan, and have been for a few decades, I know how this works.

I'm not gonna invest ANYTHING emotionally in this because that ALWAYS ends in a letdown. ALWAYS.

RealSNR
12-03-2012, 12:28 PM
What do you guys think the odds are that if we fail to capture the #1 pick that the draft tards like McShay and Kiper are right, and teams DON'T want one of these QBs?

I mean, if we fail here, we're going to be at the mercy of their prognostications to successfully find our QB. That's not very comforting, no, but is it still somewhat possible?

It's going to come down to who has the pick. The only non-QB I see in this draft who has a REMOTE chance of reaching appropriate value is Star Lotulelei. How many teams would be tempted to draft him? Carolina, certainly. Jacksonville and Oakland possibly. Philly and Cleveland probably not.

After that I see feces. Fuck Te'o in the top 5. Jarvis Jones? You kidding me? Talk about the top guys at their position who aren't of a #1 overall quality. That Alabama game is a damning case against Jones even going in the top 10, personally. I know some team will snatch him up regardless, but still.

htismaqe
12-03-2012, 12:30 PM
What do you guys think the odds are that if we fail to capture the #1 pick that the draft tards like McShay and Kiper are right, and teams DON'T want one of these QBs?

I mean, if we fail here, we're going to be at the mercy of their prognostications to successfully find our QB. That's not very comforting, no, but is it still somewhat possible?

It's going to come down to who has the pick. The only non-QB I see in this draft who has a REMOTE chance of reaching appropriate value is Star Lotulelei. How many teams would be tempted to draft him? Carolina, certainly. Jacksonville and Oakland possibly. Philly and Cleveland probably not.

After that I see feces. **** Te'o in the top 5. Jarvis Jones? You kidding me? Talk about the top guys at their position who aren't of a #1 overall quality. That Alabama game is a damning case against Jones even going in the top 10, personally. I know some team will snatch him up regardless, but still.

Certainly there are a TON of variables.

There's no need to try and "preach" to me about it - I want a QB and more specifically, I want Geno Smith.

But I'm a Chiefs fan. Experience tells me I'm gonna get shit on in April.

RealSNR
12-03-2012, 12:31 PM
This is the clincher. I don't see this as at all "likely". Geno isn't even the consensus #1 QB, let alone the #1 pick, anywhere but here. Go take a look at the scouting websites...
A majority of the mock drafts have us taking him.

RealSNR
12-03-2012, 12:32 PM
But I'm a Chiefs fan. Experience tells me I'm gonna get shit on in April.

Don't I know the feeling...

htismaqe
12-03-2012, 12:32 PM
A majority of the mock drafts have us taking him.

Almost as many have us taking Barkley. And another quarter or so don't have either one going #1 overall.

The Franchise
12-03-2012, 12:35 PM
The Raiders need defense and could get by with drafting a QB in the 2nd round.
Same with the Jags.

I'd be more worried about a team like the Jets or Cardinals trading up and getting a QB.

RealSNR
12-03-2012, 12:35 PM
Almost as many have us taking Barkley. And another quarter or so don't have either one going #1 overall.

Sure. I chalk that up to the fact that draft season isn't really underway. These mock drafts will be a far better and more accurate reflection of reality starting at around late February.

By then at least they'll know who we have in charge, what they like to do, and what they want to implement. A WCO style of attacking is going to warrant Barkley, which I can deal with I suppose if that's the direction of this team. Of course, Geno would ALSO be perfect for that kind of offense, but I don't know if scouts and GMs will see it that way.

RealSNR
12-03-2012, 12:36 PM
Same with the Jags.

I'd be more worried about a team like the Jets or Cardinals trading up and getting a QB.

Or the Bills

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-03-2012, 12:36 PM
Same with the Jags.

Jesus, if we lost Geno to the Jets, I would really have to hurt someone.

The Franchise
12-03-2012, 12:37 PM
Or the Bills

Them as well.

There are going to be a lot of teams that need defense....and this draft seems to be pretty top heavy with defensive players. I'm hoping to God that if the Chiefs do slip to the 3-5 range.....that Geno slips with them.

keg in kc
12-03-2012, 12:37 PM
He'll go to the Raiders. That's how things go for us.

htismaqe
12-03-2012, 12:45 PM
Jesus, if we lost Geno to the Jets, I would really have to hurt someone.

I don't know. Losing him to the Raiders would probably hurt worse.

You know what would sting the most though, whether it's the Jets, Raiders, or Jags?

That we lost him to a team that has taken a 1st-round QB in the last 5 fucking years yet we haven't taken one in THIRTY.

Baby Lee
12-03-2012, 01:26 PM
LSU defensive end Barkevious Mingo

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gODZzSOelss" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

htismaqe
12-03-2012, 01:37 PM
Petro just brought up a very good point.

The Chiefs just played their PERFECT game. They did EVERYTHING they wanted to do - no turnovers, no stupid penalties, ran the ball well, efficient in the passing game...

And they beat the 3-win Panthers in a nailbiter.

They are who we thought they were.

HemiEd
12-03-2012, 01:46 PM
After what the man went through on Saturday, you'd think some fans would have more class than this.

Some can't even spell class with a computer in front of them.

The Franchise
12-03-2012, 01:47 PM

The Chiefs just played their PERFECT game. They did EVERYTHING they wanted to do - no turnovers, no stupid penalties, ran the ball well, efficient in the passing game...

Yeah.....and the Panthers defense is HORRIBLE.

HemiEd
12-03-2012, 01:47 PM
Look, do what you want. Get your hopes all up for Geno. I absolutely love him as a prospect and he's far and away my first choice for our pick.

But I'm a Chiefs fan, and have been for a few decades, I know how this works.

I'm not gonna invest ANYTHING emotionally in this because that ALWAYS ends in a letdown. ALWAYS.

You should probably step away from this team for a couple of years. :D

InChiefsHeaven
12-03-2012, 01:55 PM
It seems to me that the only teams that would want a QB would be us, the Jags and the Raiders...

Crush
12-03-2012, 02:01 PM

If Coach Winslow doesn't want to be attacked by the "classless and evil" fans then he has every right to resign and get the fuck out of Kansas City.

htismaqe
12-03-2012, 02:03 PM
You should probably step away from this team for a couple of years. :D

Not yet. I'm gonna wait and see what they do and then make a solid and STEADFAST decision.

They either get rid of Pioli and draft a QB or a take a step away from this team PERMANENTLY.

At least that's where I'm at right now.

Chief_For_Life58
12-03-2012, 02:08 PM
May never see Seymour again, I think he retires... He won't be in a Raiders uniform next year regardless...

who wants to play in a raiders outfit?

Chief_For_Life58
12-03-2012, 02:09 PM
Not yet. I'm gonna wait and see what they do and then make a solid and STEADFAST decision.

They either get rid of Pioli and draft a QB or a take a step away from this team PERMANENTLY.

this also means you have to leave cp if youre gonna leave the chiefs

htismaqe
12-03-2012, 02:19 PM

There's plenty of Pats and Broncos fans posting here.

So you can fuck off, True Fan.

whoman69
12-03-2012, 03:27 PM

Seconded

L.A. Chieffan
12-03-2012, 03:32 PM
meh, I'm confident KC will find a way to fuck it up even if they get the #1

HemiEd
12-03-2012, 03:36 PM

I really haven't changed that much on the subject as it seems. I give them about a 10% chance of taking a 1st round QB.

It was fun again yesterday to see a QB actually do his job instead of acting like a scared bitch.

Did I get as excited as I used to with a win? Not even close, and some of that was due to the Belcher murder/suicide that I only found out about right before the game.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-03-2012, 03:37 PM
I don't know. Losing him to the Raiders would probably hurt worse.

You know what would sting the most though, whether it's the Jets, Raiders, or Jags?

That we lost him to a team that has taken a 1st-round QB in the last 5 fucking years yet we haven't taken one in THIRTY.

Losing him to the Raiders and keeping Peeholi/Crennel changes everything for me. I officially cut this team the fuck loose.

Saccopoo
12-03-2012, 04:25 PM

After that I see feces. **** Te'o in the top 5. Jarvis Jones? You kidding me? Talk about the top guys at their position who aren't of a #1 overall quality. That Alabama game is a damning case against Jones even going in the top 10, personally. I know some team will snatch him up regardless, but still.

Werner will go ahead of Jones at this point. He's been an absolute beast this season with a non-stop motor.

Lotulelei will go first if it's Carolina picking #1. It's as good a pick as they can possibly make and Starlite is as good a defensive tackle prospect as there is in a draft.

Jacksonville needs pass rushers in the worst way as their defensive ends have generated nothing in terms of production for the entire season. However, Gabbert is done there, so they'll also need a QB. Their interior defensive line isn't very good either. It's going to come down to whether or not they think an impact defensive player is higher rated or the QB. It will come down to Geno Smith, Starlite Lotulelei or Bjoern Werner if they are picking first. My personal feeling is that they go Werner and then take the QB in the second.

Oakland is in the same exact boat as Jacksonville other than they could possibly squeeze out a couple more years from Carson Palmer. They gave up a lot to get him, so I can see them going defense before a QB. Their interior line is horrible and so are their ends. They also need a ILB. I can see them going with Manti Te'o, or Lotulelei or Werner if they are picking first. Most likely Lotulelei.

Philadelphia is through with Vick. Foles is only a fourth rounder with no experience. Their offensive line isn't good either - particularly their tackles. If I was a betting man, they probably end up with Luke Joeckel if they pick first.

The Chiefs should go Geno Smith. They should have their franchise taken away from them if they don't. However, I could see a catastrophic idiocy take place and have them go with Manti Te'o, especially in the wake of the Belcher situation - and if Pioli is still calling the shots. He'll go after Alex Smith and draft Te'o. (Don't think it's possible? This is the guy that took a five tech defensive end third, a Conference USA nose tackle 11th and a safety fifth. That's fucking nuts. And if Te'o wins the Heisman? Fergit about it.)

OnTheWarpath15
12-03-2012, 05:17 PM

Petro must have been sitting directly behind me in section 131 yesterday, because I said the exact same thing to Phobia yesterday during Carolina's last "drive".

BigMeatballDave
12-03-2012, 05:20 PM

Belcher yourself

Chief_For_Life58
12-03-2012, 05:35 PM
u guys are a bunch of pussies. Oh im gonna Seriously think about maybe leaving the chiefs if we draft manti or dont draft geno. good god u guys are babies. were the chiefs. were not the giants or the steelers. weve been perennially f#cking everything up since 1969. why are you guys setting yourselves up for failure? even if we do draft geno erica mangini or kirk frenchfry will screw his development up and he'll be another akili smith. most everyone seems to be older than me here, arent you guys used to being laughed at being a chiefs fan? ive been a fan 25 years and I am. its one big joke. relax

NJChiefsFan
12-03-2012, 05:37 PM
u guys are a bunch of pussies. Oh im gonna Seriously think about maybe leaving the chiefs if we draft manti or dont draft geno. good god u guys are babies. were the chiefs. were not the giants or the steelers. weve been perennially f#cking everything up since 1969. why are you guys setting yourselves up for failure? even if we do draft geno erica mangini or kirk frenchfry will screw his development up and he'll be another akili smith. most everyone seems to be older than me here, arent you guys used to being laughed at being a chiefs fan? ive been a fan 25 years and I am. its one big joke. relax

There is a difference between fucking up because we are idiots and sucking because the owner doesn't give a shit. If Pioli and/or Crennel is back then Clark doesn't really care about winning above everything. If that is the case, why should the fans stay invested?

Chief_For_Life58
12-03-2012, 05:38 PM
step away permanently? you technically already have awhile ago by not going to games & not buying anything so clarks sisters can buy the new range rover coming out. u guys take this way too seriously. clark doesnt so why should we

Chief_For_Life58
12-03-2012, 05:45 PM
There is a difference between ****ing up because we are idiots and sucking because the owner doesn't give a shit. If Pioli and/or Crennel is back then Clark doesn't really care about winning above everything. If that is the case, why should the fans stay invested?

what made you think clark truly ever cared?

NJChiefsFan
12-03-2012, 05:50 PM
what made you think clark truly ever cared?

I don't know one way or the other right now. Him removing Carl early in his "reign" as owner was good to see. His test is this off season.

kcxiv
12-03-2012, 06:16 PM

Im the same. IF they dont do the right thing imma have to question my loyalty to this team. Its hard for me to root n cheer for a team that doesnt try to win.

This shit is getting old. If they try and put out a decent team, try to get a "goood" qb rather then retreads and still didnt win, fine, i can accept that, but this shit we been going through? Its pathetic. I have lost pretty much all my football enthusiasm the last 2 years.

I never thought that would happen. I just cant root for a team that doesnt care to win. Or at least it doesnt appear they give a shit.

htismaqe
12-03-2012, 06:37 PM

You need to read things again.

I'm not setting myself up for failure, disappointment, or anything else.

I want Scott Pioli fired. If he isn't, I'm no longer a fan. I've put up with the "one big joke" far too long.

htismaqe
12-03-2012, 06:37 PM
step away permanently? you technically already have awhile ago by not going to games & not buying anything so clarks sisters can buy the new range rover coming out. u guys take this way too seriously. clark doesnt so why should we

That's precisely the point. Do you even know what you're typing?

Chief_For_Life58
12-03-2012, 06:52 PM
That's precisely the point. Do you even know what you're typing?

he doesnt care. he never has. if he had passion for the chiefs he wouldnt of went and worked for golden ballsacks or whenever he went after going to smu in dallas for 7 years . he woulda went straight to arrowhead one and learned everything he could about the chiefs and how to win from the organization. he especially woulda played highschool football even if he was good at soccer. he doesnt have passion for football or the chiefs. he never has in his entire life and he doesnt have any right now. pioli will be here next year. crennel will "retire". we will continue to be in the nfl cellar

whoman69
12-03-2012, 07:10 PM
he doesnt care. he never has. if he had passion for the chiefs he wouldnt of went and worked for golden ballsacks or whenever he went after going to smu in dallas for 7 years . he woulda went straight to arrowhead one and learned everything he could about the chiefs and how to win from the organization. he especially woulda played highschool football even if he was good at soccer. he doesnt have passion for football or the chiefs. he never has in his entire life and he doesnt have any right now. pioli will be here next year. crennel will "retire". we will continue to be in the nfl cellar

So we should say "Yay"? How can you root for that?

Clyde Frog
12-03-2012, 07:21 PM

RT @EaglesInsider: Nick Foles is starting QB for remainder of the season

That pisses me off. It seems like they're tanking the rest of the season on purpose to get a higher draft pick.

Chief_For_Life58
12-03-2012, 07:33 PM
So we should say "Yay"? How can you root for that?

I rooted for them to win when I was blackout at the chargers monday night game last year when I thought this team really had something going. I rooted for them to win before this season started bc the way we finished last year & I thought cassel would progress not regress. im just used to us sucking and being a joke now though like always. Youre right in the sense that the players dont care, clark doesnt care, and neither should we the fans. What I was orginal ment is ill never be able to root for another team. I grew up in kc & theyre my team. win or lose ill still booze. there is no hope for us chief fans there really never was and there never will be with clark in charge. just dont give that fuck anymore money ever again