PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Belcher was out with another woman the night before the murder

Goldmember
12-03-2012, 08:09 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/football/nfl/12/03/jovan-belcher-case-new-information/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_sports

According to a law enforcement official close to the investigation, Jovan Belcher (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/players/9540) was out "partying" the night before he shot Kasandra Perkins. He had been with a woman in the Power and Light District, an area of bars in downtown Kansas City, according to the official who is familiar with statements made by the woman to police.
Belcher and the woman had become separated at some point and he went to her apartment in a complex in Kansas City, but she wasn't there, the official said. According to two of the woman's neighbors, Belcher was intoxicated and they let him stay in their apartment so he could get some sleep.
Belcher asked them to wake him by 6:30 a.m. so he could attend a team meeting later that morning, the official said. "I'll get fined if I don't make it," Belcher told them.
The women woke Belcher and he went to Perkins' house about 6:30 a.m. or 7 a.m. She had come home earlier after a concert and being out in the Power and Light District also.
The couple then argued before Belcher killed Perkins and later killed himself.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/football/nfl/12/03/jovan-belcher-case-new-information/index.html#ixzz2E2rDJu2U

Mr_Tomahawk
12-03-2012, 08:12 PM
http://skiingisfun.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/dumb-and-dumber-man-walks-on-moon.png

ROYC75
12-03-2012, 08:13 PM
Sure there will be even more details come out.

What to believe and what not is the question.

Bottom line does not excuse his actions.

O.city
Wonder if he witnessed her doing some things at PNL that he didn't like and she didn't know he was there?

Shogun
I cant wait to hear what reerun has to say on this

notorious
12-03-2012, 08:14 PM

He has been pretty quiet on the subject.

HonestChieffan
12-03-2012, 08:15 PM
where did I read this about an hour ago

Bugeater
12-03-2012, 08:15 PM
I can.

memyselfI
12-03-2012, 08:16 PM
where did I read this about an hour ago

Gosh, I have no clue. I bet it was the same place I did. :D

Demonpenz
12-03-2012, 08:18 PM
I've been around lots of athletes they all smoke weed, drink, do pain killers bang bitches, and expect family to be ship shape when they get home. Especially Mike Sweeney...he was the worst.

MotherfuckerJones
12-03-2012, 08:18 PM
Just so damn awful.

Shogun
12-03-2012, 08:19 PM
I've been around lots of athletes they all smoke weed, drink, do pain killers bang bitches, and expect family to be ship shape when they get home. Especially Mike Sweeney...he was the worst.

such is life as a CEO 10k/day

memyselfI
12-03-2012, 08:21 PM

I read someplace from someone who claims to know on this board that a professional athlete can't function like that. It just doesn't happen...

I know better.

bigbucks24
12-03-2012, 08:24 PM
Wonder if he witnessed her doing some things at PNL that he didn't like and she didn't know he was there?

Wouldn't it make more sense that she was pissed that he was with another woman at the PNL and never came home? Why would you think that she was messing around on him? Is there something I missed?

SAUTO
12-03-2012, 08:24 PM
I read someplace from someone who claims to know on this board that a professional athlete can't function like that. It just doesn't happen...

I know better. that was penz.

He's not always on. Hence the Sweeney part.

Can you just go somewhere else and quit muddying up the threads, stick to one so I can stay away from it
Posted via Mobile Device

memyselfI
12-03-2012, 08:26 PM
that was penz.

He's not always on. Hence the Sweeney part.

Can you just go somewhere else and quit muddying up the threads, stick to one so I can stay away from it
Posted via Mobile Device

Actually, it was Dane.

banyon
12-03-2012, 08:27 PM
When can we buy the commemorative plates like lady Di?

SAUTO
12-03-2012, 08:36 PM
Actually, it was Dane.

You are fucking stupid.

You had just quoted a penz joke post. Hence the fucking Sweeney part
Posted via Mobile Device

memyselfI
12-03-2012, 08:38 PM
You are ****ing stupid.

You had just quoted a penz joke post. Hence the ****ing Sweeney part
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, I was telling Penz that I had read what he's saying can't be true. Dane told me so. Though I didn't mention his name.

Titty Meat
12-03-2012, 08:41 PM
Was it Denise he was with? The bitch hasn't shutup since he died.

memyselfI
12-03-2012, 08:42 PM
Was it Denise he was with? The bitch hasn't shutup since he died.

No way. Not my type. Pass.

jspchief
12-03-2012, 08:43 PM
I cant wait to hear what reerun has to say on thisSaid no one, about anything, ever.

SAUTO
12-03-2012, 08:43 PM
Yeah, I was telling Penz that I had read what he's saying can't be true. Dane told me so. Though I didn't mention his name.

nm idiot
Posted via Mobile Device

HMc
12-03-2012, 08:46 PM
Further evidence that Belcher was a great bloke that should be remembered for his good deeds rather than murdering the mother of his kid.

DaneMcCloud
12-03-2012, 08:50 PM

I know better.

Shut the fuck up, you meat curtain, anti-Chief loving cunt.

You've been 'Penzed.

Dumbass.

DaneMcCloud
12-03-2012, 08:52 PM
Actually, it was Dane.

How many times have YOU been concussed?

I'm guessing whoever knocked you up literally fucked your brains out.

SAUTO
12-03-2012, 09:05 PM
How many times have YOU been concussed?

I'm guessing whoever knocked you up literally fucked your brains out. they fell out when she was gaping
Posted via Mobile Device

GloryDayz
12-03-2012, 09:11 PM
Can we just let it go please?!

Rain Man
12-03-2012, 09:20 PM
The original post seems pretty bad for Jovan/Javon's reputation.

If his relationship was falling apart, I guess I don't blame him for going out on the prowl with that fine, fine Bentley. But this whole partying drunk thing doesn't sit very well with me.

Goldmember
12-03-2012, 09:20 PM
Wouldn't it make more sense that she was pissed that he was with another woman at the PNL and never came home? Why would you think that she was messing around on him? Is there something I missed?

That's what I was thinking. She got pissed that he drug his ass home at 6 am.

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-03-2012, 09:22 PM
I'm starting to get an erection.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-03-2012, 09:22 PM
No way. Not my type. Pass.

Racist.

Goldmember
12-03-2012, 09:29 PM
Can we just let it go please?!

I have nothing more to add. Bury the dead and go on.

Demonpenz
12-03-2012, 09:57 PM
A computer like the one Hugh Jackman has in Swordfish is going to be needed for Clit Mcgee once there is a super volcano going off.

Kidd Lex
12-03-2012, 10:09 PM
Or maybe JB was done with Perkins but she was extorting him for money and he was still drunk and made a very tragic decision. Allegedly he was in a pretty serious relationship with another girl and wanted to be done with said mother of child.

pkane
12-03-2012, 11:14 PM
Or maybe JB was done with Perkins but she was extorting him for money and he was still drunk and made a very tragic decision. Allegedly he was in a pretty serious relationship with another girl and wanted to be done with said mother of child.

How "serious" could it be if he just had a baby and spent Thanksgiving with Perkins?

Reerun_KC
12-03-2012, 11:16 PM

dont hate the player, hate the game...:D

Reerun_KC
12-03-2012, 11:19 PM
Said no one, about anything, ever.

This...

I dont even what to hear what I have to say and I have nothing to say.

This shit is old news, can we move on to something more productive... We used to beat dead horses, now we beat dead Belchers....

This was so a non story by noon on sunday...

htismaqe
12-04-2012, 07:20 AM
How "serious" could it be if he just had a baby and spent Thanksgiving with Perkins?

He's 25, she's 22.

That's how "serious" it could be.

Kids do dumb shit.

ForeverChiefs58
12-04-2012, 07:51 AM
Which one is it? Seems to contradict other article:

"...a friend of Perkins told The Star that the couple argued around 1 a.m. Saturday when Perkins returned home from the Trey Songz concert and drinks with friends afterward. Belcher was mad she had stayed out so late, the friend said.

Sometime later, Kansas City police talked with Belcher after finding him asleep in his Bentley on Armour Boulevard. Officers determined he was able to drive himself home. Police believe he arrived home about 7 a.m., well before a 9:30 team meeting. That’s when the yelling began."

FAX
12-04-2012, 07:54 AM
I don't know ... it sounds to me as though we should forget the gun thing and start a debate over outlawing binge drinking.

FAX

KCrockaholic
12-04-2012, 08:01 AM
So somebody's been lying. I've seen reports that don't add up right from different publications.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-04-2012, 08:02 AM
I don't know ... it sounds to me as though we should forget the gun thing and start a debate over outlawing binge drinking.

FAX

That's a fantastic idea. So, here's my question for the audience, what if he found out she fucked on him? Obviously there is no excuse for murder, duh, but I've heard a lot of people on this forum and off say "I'd kill a bitch..."

InChiefsHeaven
12-04-2012, 08:08 AM
So somebody's been lying. I've seen reports that don't add up right from different publications.

Yep. One, he was home and they argued at 1Am.
Two, he was out all night partying at power and light, and slept on some chick's couch.
Three, he was sleeping in his Bentley and was roused by the cops.

That's one long crazy ass night right there...

SAUTO
12-04-2012, 08:24 AM
Two, he was out all night partying at power and light, and slept on some chick's couch.

the poster @sportingkc said he was found asleep in his car. he also said this sat. morn early.

i asked for a link and he didnt give one, but i wonder how he knew that

SAUTO
12-04-2012, 08:26 AM

he could have left the p&l went home and argued with the GF, then took off to go stay at the other GF but fell asleep on the side of the road (probably lucky some hoods didnt find him there) and then gone on to the other GF's house fell asleep, then woke up, went home and killed first GF

SAUTO
12-04-2012, 08:28 AM
actually he probably would have been luckiest had the police arrested him when asleep in the car.

he would probably be alive right now.

if he's found to have been druck i would say those officers have some explaining to do

InChiefsHeaven
12-04-2012, 08:28 AM
he could have left the p&l went home and argued with the GF, then took off to go stay at the other GF but fell asleep on the side of the road (probably lucky some hoods didnt find him there) and then gone on to the other GF's house fell asleep, then woke up, went home and killed first GF

Yep, certainly. But still...need an actual timeline to understand exactly what the hell happened.

InChiefsHeaven
12-04-2012, 08:29 AM
actually he probably would have been luckiest had the police arrested him when asleep in the car.

if he's found to have been druck i would say those officers have some explaining to do

That's what I was thinking. Letting him go home...they better hope they crossed their i's and dotted their t's on that little stop...

Lex Luthor
12-04-2012, 08:33 AM

"Maybe JB was done with Perkins but she was extorting him for money"?

WTF????

If you're going to just MAKE UP SHIT, why not say "Maybe he was enraged because she was going to tell everyone that he liked it when guys ****ed him in the ass"?

bevischief
12-04-2012, 08:35 AM
the poster @sportingkc said he was found asleep in his car. he also said this sat. morn early.

i asked for a link and he didnt give one, but i wonder how he knew that

It is in one of this threads I have read this morning and cnnsi.

Dayze
12-04-2012, 08:35 AM
I thought the other report from the news said that Belcher fell asleep in his Bentley on Armour Blvd (....which is where I would NOT have a Bentley lol)

ForeverChiefs58
12-04-2012, 08:38 AM
I wonder why poeple who can drive a Bentley don't hire a driver before they go party?

I've wondered this with other stupid celebs who could easily have someone drive them around but don't.

SAUTO
12-04-2012, 08:39 AM
It is in one of this threads I have read this morning and cnnsi.

no he said it SATURDAY morning. like right after the shooting occured

Dayze
12-04-2012, 08:44 AM
reports of financial troubles; drives a Bentley.

smart.

Predarat
12-04-2012, 08:44 AM
Too bad he killed his GF, what a horrible piece of shit, if there is a hell he is rotting in it.

BourbonMan
12-04-2012, 08:45 AM
Sometime later, Kansas City police talked with Belcher after finding him asleep in his Bentley on Armour Boulevard. Officers determined he was able to drive himself home. Police believe he arrived home about 7 a.m., well before a 9:30 team meeting. That’s when the yelling began.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/12/04/3946159/belcher-shot-himself-as-kc-police.html#storylink=cpy

FAX
12-04-2012, 08:54 AM
What a mess. Just a big, horrific mess.

1. If the Chiefs knew about his drinking, drug abuse, and girlfriend problems to the point they had set him up with a counselor, I know some drunken hobos who are perfect candidates for the right 53.

2. If the authorities found him drunk and sleeping in his car, did they search it? If so, did they find a weapon? If so, did they reload it for him?

3. Why, if Belcher was trying to get the girl and the baby to move back in, was he out drinking with another woman that night?

4. How did he know she got back at 1:00 am if he was screwed up so bad he couldn't make it home until 7:00 am? His mother was baby-sitting and she told him? If so, did that set him off?

I swear, this was a lit fuse type of deal. If I had been friends with Belcher, or in a position to do so, I would have taken his guns until he could get off the sauce for awhile. This guy was in bad shape all the way around.

FAX

mcaj22
12-04-2012, 08:57 AM
What a mess. Just a big, horrific mess.

1. If the Chiefs knew about his drinking, drug abuse, and girlfriend problems to the point they had set him up with a counselor, I know some drunken hobos who are perfect candidates for the right 53.

2. If the authorities found him drunk and sleeping in his car, did they search it? If so, did they find a weapon? If so, did they reload it for him?

3. Why, if Belcher was trying to get the girl and the baby to move back in, was he out drinking with another woman that night?

4. How did he know she got back at 1:00 am if he was screwed up so bad he couldn't make it home until 7:00 am? His mother was baby-sitting and she told him? If so, did that set him off?

I swear, this was a lit fuse type of deal. If I had been friends with Belcher, or in a position to do so, I would have taken his guns until he could get off the sauce for awhile. This guy was in bad shape all the way around.

FAX

what's interesting about all this is there's a dude on this forum that claims he was friends with him in real life, and I mean if that's the case, Belcher did a good job of apparently hiding his demons if his friends couldnt pick up any of these red flags, the franchise (Chiefs) clearly had trouble picking them up as well.

But like someone said, Pioli and this team seem to have done above and beyond for a 2 down UDFA MLBer that could have been easily replaced at anytime the last 4 years.

"Right 53" my ass

notorious
12-04-2012, 09:00 AM

That's what I was thinking. Letting him go home...they better hope they crossed their i's and dotted their t's on that little stop...

Yep. If they let him drive home even though he was still hammered, they are in deep shit.

KCUnited
12-04-2012, 09:01 AM
What is it with Armour Blvd and sleeping in cars? I lived on Armour Blvd for a number of years and twice I came outside to find somebody asleep in my car.

Predarat
12-04-2012, 09:04 AM
This kind of thing is more proof that polly needs to go, yesterday.

WV
12-04-2012, 09:05 AM
what's interesting about all this is there's a dude on this forum that claims he was friends with him in real life, and I mean if that's the case, Belcher did a good job of apparently hiding his demons if his friends couldnt pick up any of these red flags, the franchise (Chiefs) clearly had trouble picking them up as well.

But like someone said, Pioli and this team seem to have done above and beyond for a 2 down UDFA MLBer that could have been easily replaced at anytime the last 4 years.

"Right 53" my ass

I missed who was friends with him. Not sure it was posted for everyone to see though.

ForeverChiefs58
12-04-2012, 09:08 AM
What is it with Armour Blvd and sleeping in cars? I lived on Armour Blvd for a number of years and twice I came outside to find somebody asleep in my car.

Yeah, but do you drive a Bentley?

KCUnited
12-04-2012, 09:12 AM
Yeah, but do you drive a Bentley?

Honda Prelude at the time which made it even more strange, not like that car was something you could stretch out and get comfortable in.

Fescoe just now "Romeo is the greatest leader this team has had..."

rabblerouser
12-04-2012, 09:29 AM

AND had his mom living at Perkins' house??

rabblerouser
12-04-2012, 09:32 AM
That's a fantastic idea. So, here's my question for the audience, what if he found out she ****ed on him? Obviously there is no excuse for murder, duh, but I've heard a lot of people on this forum and off say "I'd kill a bitch..."

She wasn't. She got home at 1AM.

Belcher was the one out fucking - he got home at 7AM. She was mad because HE was out fucking.

Picture is clear; Belcher was a total fucking scumbag.

rabblerouser
12-04-2012, 09:33 AM

:hmmm:

SAUTO
12-04-2012, 09:42 AM
I missed who was friends with him. Not sure it was posted for everyone to see though.

guardian

SAUTO
12-04-2012, 09:44 AM
She wasn't. She got home at 1AM.

Belcher was the one out fucking - he got home at 7AM. She was mad because HE was out fucking.

Picture is clear; Belcher was a total fucking scumbag.

and there are reports that they fought at 1 am.

he could have been there then.

rabblerouser
12-04-2012, 09:49 AM
and there are reports that they fought at 1 am.

he could have been there then.

I don't believe it. Seems like she got home at 1, and he was at P&L with this other broad. She (the other broad) prolly blew him off when he got shitty drunk. He went to go find her, and she wasn't home (prolly went to go be with HER other dude). Belcher sleeps it off in his car, wakes up and gets home around 7, when the fight ensued, and then we know the rest...

Just how I see it.

loochy
12-04-2012, 09:52 AM
Chiefs Belcher was out with another woman the night before the murder

So...was she hot?

SAUTO
12-04-2012, 09:58 AM
I don't believe it. Seems like she got home at 1, and he was at P&L with this other broad. She (the other broad) prolly blew him off when he got shitty drunk. He went to go find her, and she wasn't home (prolly went to go be with HER other dude). Belcher sleeps it off in his car, wakes up and gets home around 7, when the fight ensued, and then we know the rest...

Just how I see it.
not me.

i think he was a jealous guy, no matter what HE was doing, he "got separated from the other girl on purpose to run home and see if the GF was there yet. they got into a fight and then he left. he was probably so drunk he pulled over a passed out on the way to the other girls house.

fell asleep on the neighbors couch then went home fought with and killed GF.

rabblerouser
12-04-2012, 10:03 AM
not me.

i think he was a jealous guy, no matter what HE was doing, he "got separated from the other girl on purpose to run home and see if the GF was there yet. they got into a fight and then he left. he was probably so drunk he pulled over a passed out on the way to the other girls house.

Both scenarios are plausible...and both end the same way, with the same result :\

unlurking
12-04-2012, 10:05 AM
Did he sleep on a friend's couch or in his car? Way to many conflicting reports.

loochy
12-04-2012, 10:05 AM
Did he sleep on a friend's couch or in his car? Way to many conflicting reports.

Does it matter?

BlackHelicopters
12-04-2012, 10:06 AM
Chris Rock doesn't condone it, but he understands.

htismaqe
12-04-2012, 10:12 AM
Does it matter?

Kind of. If reports are true, police found him sleeping in his car and decided he was ok to drive home. If they had detained him, the whole chain of events changes.

Disclaimer: I'm not suggesting that the police are at fault. If he wasn't legally intoxicated, they had absolutely no grounds on which to detain him.

SAUTO
12-04-2012, 10:55 AM
Kind of. If reports are true, police found him sleeping in his car and decided he was ok to drive home. If they had detained him, the whole chain of events changes.

Disclaimer: I'm not suggesting that the police are at fault. If he wasn't legally intoxicated, they had absolutely no grounds on which to detain him.

but then the other girl's neighbors let him sleep on their couch because he was too drunk to drive home?

that had to have happened AFTER the police incident. they woke him at 6:30 to go to a meeting by some reports.

ForeverChiefs58
12-04-2012, 11:06 AM
not me.

I agree. There is a pattern with jealously and control types to be that way in large part because they can't trust themselves and imagine others are just as untrustworthy.

No idea if that was the case, but I have found this out the hard way before.

KCrockaholic
12-04-2012, 11:30 AM
The part I don't understand is how the police come upon Belcher sleeping in his car at 2AM or whatever. If a guy is sleeping in his car, likely the seats laid back. It would be very difficult to see him in his car in the middle of the night. And even if he was, why would the police want to wake him and, get all his information. It's not illegal to sleep in your car, and the weather was nice that night, the police wouldn't have been worried about his health from the cold. Something else happened during that time frame.

Dayze
12-04-2012, 11:31 AM
The part I don't understand is how the police come upon Belcher sleeping in his car at 2AM or whatever. If a guy is sleeping in his car, likely the seats laid back. It would be very difficult to see him in his car in the middle of the night. And even if he was, why would the police want to wake him and, get all his information. It's not illegal to sleep in your car, and the weather was night that night, the police wouldn't have been worried about his health from the cold. Something else happened during that time frame.

yeah, but a Bentley on parked on Armour at 2am?

...that would be suspicious to me.

KCrockaholic
12-04-2012, 11:32 AM
yeah, but a Bentley on parked on Armour at 2am?

...that would be suspicious to me.

Those windows are nearly pitch black. How could a police officer see him in there sleeping.

Sorter
12-04-2012, 11:34 AM
Those windows are nearly pitch black. How could a police officer see him in there sleeping.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/091/284/eso_es_racista.gif?1294075992

LMAO

KurtCobain
12-04-2012, 11:34 AM

Maybe he had lights or music on.

InChiefsHeaven
12-04-2012, 11:35 AM

Don't know the neighborhood, maybe somebody called them?

KCrockaholic
12-04-2012, 11:38 AM

Possibly. But that situation isn't completely clear.

What I do believe is that the story from a friend of Perkins about how they were up at 1AM arguing, is completely false. Or at least it wouldn't be possible if the story about him and the other girl are true.

Sorter
12-04-2012, 11:40 AM

What I do believe is that the story from a friend of Perkins about how they were up at 1AM arguing, is completely false. Or at least it wouldn't be possible if the story about him and the other girl are true.

Honestly, I'm pretty confused about the timeline.

However, I haven't really focused too heavily on it yet.

SAUTO
12-04-2012, 11:43 AM

again it would be VERY possible. i explained how a couple posts ago

CaliforniaChief
12-04-2012, 11:43 AM
Police are going to check out a Bentley with blacked out windows early in the morning. It's just their M.O.

memyselfI
12-04-2012, 11:44 AM

Just how I see it.

I'm sorry, if I'm staying at my son's house and he's out all night leaving me, GF, and baby at home then he's gettin it from me when he returns.

Maybe Mom isn't entirely remembering any fights between them because she may have been involved? That would make him super pissed off at three different women. Plus being late to his meeting and having to face whatever disciplinary actions that entailed if he had previously been late or showed up hangin.

memyselfI
12-04-2012, 11:45 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/091/284/eso_es_racista.gif?1294075992

LMAO

ROFL

Sue me, I laughed.

Sorter
12-04-2012, 11:47 AM
ROFL

Sue me, I laughed.

Drink bleach.

KCrockaholic
12-04-2012, 11:47 AM
again it would be VERY possible. i explained how a couple posts ago

It could be possible, but from what we've been told he was 2 different places at 1AM. All scenarios might have happened, but the time in which they happened is pretty hazy.

memyselfI
12-04-2012, 11:48 AM
The part I don't understand is how the police come upon Belcher sleeping in his car at 2AM or whatever. If a guy is sleeping in his car, likely the seats laid back. It would be very difficult to see him in his car in the middle of the night. And even if he was, why would the police want to wake him and, get all his information. It's not illegal to sleep in your car, and the weather was nice that night, the police wouldn't have been worried about his health from the cold. Something else happened during that time frame.

Sorry, but if they find a black man in a Bentley sleeping they are running the plates and asking for ID. At least in Leawood, PV, OP, Mission, Fairway. Heck around here, if you are black and driving anything nice and newer than 2005 you are getting pulled over and checked out.

Maybe it's different in Missouri. I think they ran the plates saw WHO it was and let him skate.

SAUTO
12-04-2012, 11:56 AM
It could be possible, but from what we've been told he was 2 different places at 1AM. All scenarios might have happened, but the time in which they happened is pretty hazy.

no that hasnt happened.

he was in the p&l with another woman they got separated (we dont know when)

he was at home at 1 to fight then obviously left there.

cops found him "asleep" at 2

went to other girls house.

slept on neighbor's couch.

they woke him at 6:30
he went home and fought again and killed the GF.

makes perfect sense to me.

memyselfI
12-04-2012, 12:39 PM
no that hasnt happened.

he was in the p&l with another woman they got separated (we dont know when)

he was at home at 1 to fight then obviously left there.

cops found him "asleep" at 2

went to other girls house.

slept on neighbor's couch.

they woke him at 6:30
he went home and fought again and killed the GF.

makes perfect sense to me.

Early reports said Belcher flew into a rage after Perkins returned late from a Trey Songz concert at about 1 a.m.

But according to Glass and her neighbors, Belcher wasn’t even home then.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/chief_other_girl_uULWUcuM7p4tJb2PLeaITP?utm_source=SFnewyorkpost&utm_medium=SFnewyorkpost

The fight must have been on the phone if he wasn't even home at 1 am.

SAUTO
12-04-2012, 12:46 PM
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/chief_other_girl_uULWUcuM7p4tJb2PLeaITP?utm_source=SFnewyorkpost&utm_medium=SFnewyorkpost

The fight must have been on the phone if he wasn't even home at 1 am.

i'm betting he got away for a little while and went to check on his girlfriend.

SAUTO
12-04-2012, 12:47 PM
did glass and her neighbors know he was outside asleep in his car at 2:30?

memyselfI
12-04-2012, 12:56 PM
I'm betting the police, the Mom, the friends, and who knows maybe the Chiefs did some factual photoshopping.

Why?

1. Police let go a guy because of who he was and he goes on to kill two people.

2. The mother doesn't want the fact that he was out with yet another woman known to the public. The fight at 1, if it happened at all, was over the phone possibly while Brittni Glass was there.

3. Kasi's friends want this to seem like this happened out of the blue and believe what the Mom told them about a fight at 1 am. Or maybe they honestly believed that she was happy with this man and they were not having significant problems.

htismaqe
12-04-2012, 01:22 PM

This is pure speculation and NOTHING more.

It's just as likely, since the police report said he was SLEEPING when they found him, that he was SOBER and therefore they had no probable cause to detain him.

htismaqe
12-04-2012, 01:24 PM
Sorry, but if they find a black man in a Bentley sleeping they are running the plates and asking for ID. At least in Leawood, PV, OP, Mission, Fairway. Heck around here, if you are black and driving anything nice and newer than 2005 you are getting pulled over and checked out.

Maybe it's different in Missouri. I think they ran the plates saw WHO it was and let him skate.

It's also ENTIRELY possible that he wasn't legally drunk so there was ZILCH they could legally do.

:rolleyes:

memyselfI
12-04-2012, 01:28 PM
It's also ENTIRELY possible that he wasn't legally drunk so there was ZILCH they could legally do.

Wouldn't they have run a breatholizer test to determine that? Or once they found out who he was choose not to if he promised to go home and be a good boy?

Didn't the friends say he could sleep on their couch because he was drunk? Did he go get drunk after being discovered by police and before he went to the GF2 house?

SAUTO
12-04-2012, 01:28 PM
I'm betting the police, the Mom, the friends, and who knows maybe the Chiefs did some factual photoshopping.

Why?

2. The mother doesn't want the fact that he was out with yet another woman known to the public. The fight at 1, if it happened at all, was over the phone possibly while Brittni Glass was there.

3. Kasi's friends want this to seem like this happened out of the blue and believe what the Mom told them about a fight at 1 am. Or maybe they honestly believed that she was happy with this man and they were not having significant problems.

i'm betting that if he was a jealous controlling person he actually SAW her at that house.

SAUTO
12-04-2012, 01:30 PM
he probably went home and STARTED a fight so he would have an excuse to storm out and go back to the other girls house.

memyselfI
12-04-2012, 01:33 PM
he probably went home and STARTED a fight so he would have an excuse to storm out and go back to the other girls house.

Perhaps but the quote below from the friends and Brittni make it sound like he wasn't there at that time at all.

SAUTO
12-04-2012, 01:36 PM
Perhaps but the quote below from the friends and Brittni make it sound like he wasn't there at that time at all.

AGAIN, how did he end up sleeping in his car if THEY KNEW where he was the whole time?

look maybe he wasnt there at 1 am sharp, but i would bet anything he was there sometime between leaving the bar and the police finding him asleep in his car at 230 am

htismaqe
12-04-2012, 01:37 PM
Wouldn't they have run a breatholizer test to determine that? Or once they found out who he was choose not to if he promised to go home and be a good boy?

Don't know, haven't read the police report. And neither have you.

Didn't the friends say he could sleep on their couch because he was drunk? Did he go get drunk after being discovered by police and before he went to the GF2 house?

First of all, his friends could have said he was coked out of his mind, doesn't mean he was. It's also possible that his friends think "drinking" equals drunk, when in the eyes of the law, they are most certainly not the same.

notorious
12-04-2012, 01:39 PM
If anyone else was caught sleeping in a Bently in a questionable area, they are going to get the full attention of the police in the form of DUI testing, searching their car, etc.

It might have saved his life.

SAUTO
12-04-2012, 01:39 PM
Don't know, haven't read the police report. And neither have you.

First of all, his friends could have said he was coked out of his mind, doesn't mean he was. It's also possible that his friends think "drinking" equals drunk, when in the eyes of the law, they are most certainly not the same.

first of all it sucks to say this but a sensible person would assume he was drunk.

sober people dont go to sleep in their bently in THAT neighborhood

SAUTO
12-04-2012, 01:40 PM
If anyone else was caught sleeping in a Bently in a questionable area, they are going to get the full attention of the police in the form of DUI testing, searching their car, etc.

THIS.

at least until the next time

memyselfI
12-04-2012, 01:40 PM
AGAIN, how did he end up sleeping in his car if THEY KNEW where he was the whole time?

look maybe he wasnt there at 1 am sharp, but i would bet anything he was there sometime between leaving the bar and the police finding him asleep in his car at 230 am

Possibly. Guess we'll have to wait for the report. The timelines and witnesses don't add up to the same story.

SAUTO
12-04-2012, 01:43 PM
Possibly. Guess we'll have to wait for the report. The timelines and witnesses don't add up to the same story.

i'm sure i would bet on my theory being right.

look who is disagreeing with me.

you

htismaqe
12-04-2012, 01:44 PM

You have NO IDEA how much attention he got. You haven't read the police report either.

All we know is that they found him sleeping and they decided he was capable of driving himself home.

The need to blame someone other than Belcher for this is mind-boggling.

htismaqe
12-04-2012, 01:45 PM
first of all it sucks to say this but a sensible person would assume he was drunk.

sober people dont go to sleep in their bently in THAT neighborhood

While I agree, we weren't there. We don't have all the facts.

But yes, let's blame the police. Let's blame Kasi Perkins.

Let's blame anybody but Belcher.

memyselfI
12-04-2012, 01:47 PM

Definitely. Unless of course you are a professional athlete, entertainer, or politician.

memyselfI
12-04-2012, 01:48 PM
While I agree, we weren't there. We don't have all the facts.

But yes, let's blame the police. Let's blame Kasi Perkins.

Let's blame anybody but Belcher.

Belcher is definitely the killer and the fault of the deaths of two people. That does not mean there weren't decisions made in the hours preceding that could have changed the ending.

htismaqe
12-04-2012, 01:49 PM
Belcher is definitely the killer and the fault of the deaths of two people. That does not mean there weren't decisions made in the hours preceding that could have changed the ending.

Changed the ending?

Or changed the length of the film?

SAUTO
12-04-2012, 01:52 PM
Changed the ending?

exactly what i said in post 111.

but yet if he WAS intoxicated at that point the police didnt do their jobs

memyselfI
12-04-2012, 01:53 PM
Changed the ending?

Good point.

notorious
12-04-2012, 01:55 PM
THIS.

at least until the next time

I don't know if there would have been a next time. He might have received a DUI, possession of a handgun while under the influence, narcotics possession, etc.

The law would have broke it's foot off in his ass, and the NFL would have wrecked what was left. Belcher would hopefully have straightened out after that.

I just hope the cops didn't turn their head because he was a local celeb. They will have to live with that the rest of their lives, and possibly face charges later.

notorious
12-04-2012, 01:56 PM
You have NO IDEA how much attention he got. You haven't read the police report either.

All we know is that they found him sleeping and they decided he was capable of driving himself home.

The need to blame someone other than Belcher for this is mind-boggling.

I am not blaming the cops, just stating what would normally happen.

memyselfI
12-04-2012, 01:56 PM

Not to mention, if he was drunk what his state of mind. Was he super pissed off at that point? If they left him drunk and pissed to sleep it off after a fight with his girlfriend....not good.

I'm betting that toxicology report comes back that he was still stinkin drunk and/or high at 9am when he died.

memyselfI
12-04-2012, 01:58 PM
I don't know if there would have been a next time. He might have received a DUI, possession of a handgun while under the influence, narcotics possession, etc.

The law would have broke it's foot off in his ass, and the NFL would have wrecked what was left. Belcher would hopefully have straightened out after that.

I just hope the cops didn't turn their head because he was a local celeb. They will have to live with that the rest of their lives, and possibly face charges later.

Well, that's my problem. If he skated because of who he is then those cops need to face disciplinary action if they treated him differently than you, I, or most everyone else would have been treated.

htismaqe
12-04-2012, 02:02 PM

I absolutely agree.

IF he was intoxicated at that point.

htismaqe
12-04-2012, 02:03 PM

I HOPE the same thing.

But what was being posted wasn't a "hope" that they didn't just let him go because of who he was.

It was blatant speculation that they DID let him go because of who he was.

htismaqe
12-04-2012, 02:04 PM
Well, that's my problem. If he skated because of who he is then those cops need to face disciplinary action if they treated him differently than you, I, or most everyone else would have been treated.

IF.

BourbonMan
12-04-2012, 02:05 PM
Before shootings, Belcher spent part of morning at Armour Boulevard apartment

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/12/04/3948005/before-shootings-belcher-spent.html#storylink=cpy

SAUTO
12-04-2012, 02:13 PM

i dont either. but i dont see it changing him. a kid and counseling didnt help much

notorious
12-04-2012, 02:15 PM
It was blatant speculation that they DID let him go because of who he was.

Everything is. Only the cops and Belcher knows what happened.

SAUTO
Before shootings, Belcher spent part of morning at Armour Boulevard apartment

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/12/04/3948005/before-shootings-belcher-spent.html#storylink=cpy

so he got there around one. where was he just prior to that?

obviously the OTHER GF wasnt with him the whole time

htismaqe
They're playing the scanner chatter on the radio right now.

memyselfI
12-04-2012, 02:21 PM
They're playing the scanner chatter on the radio right now.

Not sure where you heard that.

Keitzman is now saying something about what we could have guessed about Belcher's past in that he possibly witnessed something which caused him to act out later.

htismaqe
12-04-2012, 02:23 PM
Not sure where you heard that.

Keitzman is now saying something about what we could have guessed about Belcher's past in that he possibly witnessed something which caused him to act out later.

Heard what?

They just played the police radio chatter on 810. Just now. The actual audio.

Strongside
12-04-2012, 02:29 PM
Man, this is crazy. I was out in P&L that night and could have sworn that I saw Belcher in Mosaic, but didn't think much of it after I heard the news the next day. On a side note, we saw a few of the Raiders (Darren McFadden, most notably) in there the night before we played them in the 3pm game this year. I remember thinking "What in the hell are they doing in here the night before a game?" and then realizing that the game was at 3. It didn't look like they were drinking, but they had a table and were definitely partying.

memyselfI
12-04-2012, 02:29 PM
Heard what?

They just played the police radio chatter on 810. Just now. The actual audio.

Ok, I just missed it then. I'm listening to that station as well.

BourbonMan
12-04-2012, 02:33 PM
What we DO know:
They both go out that night, Perkins to a concert, Belcher out partying. They both show back up at the house.

What we DON’T know:
What time and who showed up first at the house for the alleged argument at 1 AM.

What we DO know:
He left the house and supposedly went to another girl’s house. Police officers had contact with Belcher outside of the woman’s apartment about 2:50 a.m. after someone called 911 to report a suspicious car that had been in the parking lot for about two hours.
Officers arrived at the apartment in the 700 block of Armour Boulevard, found the car, a black Bentley, and saw a man sleeping in the driver’s seat. The officers knocked on the window, woke the man — later identified as Belcher — and asked him what he was doing. He told officers he was waiting for his girlfriend to come home.
The officers asked Belcher to call his girlfriend and Belcher made a call. A short time later, a woman showed up at the apartment door and let Belcher inside. The woman waved at police, who then left because Belcher had no outstanding warrants and had committed no crimes. Police said he was very cooperative and may have consumed some alcohol but did not appear inebriated.
Two women who live in the apartment building, apparently neighbors of the woman Belcher was trying to visit, told police that Belcher stayed at their apartment until 6:30 a.m., when they woke him. The women said Belcher had asked them to wake him so he would not be late for a team meeting at 9:30 a.m.
Belcher, 25, apparently left the women’s apartment and drove to the 5400 block of Crysler Avenue, where he shared a home with his longtime girlfriend, Kasandra Perkins, 22.

Titty Meat
12-04-2012, 03:03 PM
They've really cleaned up Armor Boulevard

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&q=700++Armour+Boulevard&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x87c0efe25db16b7f:0x1b7e6de45438fcdf,700+E+Armour+Blvd,+Kansas+City,+MO+64109&gl=us&ei=f2S-UKiGFOP00gG0xICYAQ&ved=0CD0Q8gEwAA

Baby Lee
12-04-2012, 04:36 PM

Possessing the keys to the car you are in while intoxicated is sufficient for a DUI.

ForeverChiefs58
12-04-2012, 04:47 PM
Possessing the keys to the car you are in while intoxicated is sufficient for a DUI.

Yep, even if you are asleep in the backseat or passenger seat, if you posses keys DUI.

DaneMcCloud
12-04-2012, 04:59 PM

In California, if you're sitting in your car, parked in your own driveway while intoxicated, a DUI can be issued.

Strongside
12-04-2012, 05:04 PM
In California, if you're sitting in your car, parked in your own driveway while intoxicated, a DUI can be issued.

My roommate got a DUI in Cali for this very reason. We were at a house party and she went outside to sit in the car and sleep, since it was loud in the house. She passed out in the drivers seat, car off. Cops showed up for a noise complaint, noticed her sleeping in the car and issued her a DUI. Personally, I think that's bullshit, but it is what it is.

htismaqe
12-04-2012, 05:19 PM

What if he wasn't legally intoxicated?

That's the key point that nobody seems to want to acknowledge.

htismaqe
12-04-2012, 05:20 PM

Again, "while intoxicated".

The police report, from what has been read on the radio, said he did not appear to be intoxicated.

DaneMcCloud
12-04-2012, 05:41 PM
Again, "while intoxicated".

The police report, from what has been read on the radio, said he did not appear to be intoxicated.

My comments didn't really have any relation to the case. They were just to further Baby Lee's comments.

That said, I know many people (myself included) that would not appear intoxicated with a blood alcohol level of .08 percent. Plus, this this sub-discussion is somewhat irrelevant to the case overall because he was not cited for intoxication.

htismaqe
12-04-2012, 06:13 PM
My comments didn't really have any relation to the case. They were just to further Baby Lee's comments.

That said, I know many people (myself included) that would not appear intoxicated with a blood alcohol level of .08 percent. Plus, this this sub-discussion is somewhat irrelevant to the case overall because he was not cited for intoxication.

Precisely my point.

As soon as the info came out about the traffic "stop" Duhnise and a couple others instantly started with the "the police could have saved two lives but chose to let him go because he's a football player" bullshit.

We have no idea if they had any LEGAL reason to detain him. He was not cited for DUI or public intox.

It's a shame that two people died Saturday morning. Continuing to sacrifice liberty to prevent such tragedies however, is NOT an option.

SAUTO
12-04-2012, 06:15 PM
We also know for a fact Jared Allen got pulled over drunk at last twice that he didn't go to jail.

It's not absolutely absurd to think he might have been intoxicated
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
12-04-2012, 06:16 PM
And fuck you guys for making me feel like I'm taking up for the cunt
Posted via Mobile Device

htismaqe
12-04-2012, 06:18 PM
We also know for a fact Jared Allen got pulled over drunk at last twice that he didn't go to jail.

It's not absolutely absurd to think he might have been intoxicated
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes, that is true about Allen.

And not it's not absurd at all. A reasonable person would probably assume he was drunk.

However, this whole "the cops could have prevented this but let him go because he's a Chief" stuff is ridiculous. He didn't hit somebody with his car. He SHOT someone. Looking for someone other than Belcher to blame? Now THAT is absurd.

htismaqe
12-04-2012, 06:19 PM
And **** you guys for making me feel like I'm taking up for the ****
Posted via Mobile Device

You shouldn't feel that way. I know you're not sticking up for him. We are having a conversation.

Kidd Lex
12-04-2012, 07:38 PM
"Maybe JB was done with Perkins but she was extorting him for money"?

WTF????

If you're going to just MAKE UP SHIT, why not say "Maybe he was enraged because she was going to tell everyone that he liked it when guys ****ed him in the ass"?

Why do you assume I just made shit up? My choice of the word "maybe" was poor, but I was referring to this article and a source I spoke to this Sunday. It all sounds like speculation at this point, thats why I said "maybe".

From the article below:

"In addition to that she made it clear that she was leaving and would contact a lawyer to "get as much money as possible".

http://deadspin.com/5964917/friend-jovan-belcher-was-dazed-suffering-from-short+term-memory-loss-after-last-game-drinking-pain-medication-domestic-tensions-played-role-in-shootings

Rausch
12-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Why does "why" even matter?

You shot the mother of your child, drove to work, then off'ed yourself in front of your coworkers.

Not the actions of a sane man...

Kidd Lex
12-04-2012, 07:45 PM
Why does "why" even matter?

You shot the mother of your child, drove to work, then off'ed yourself in front of your coworkers.

Not the actions of a sane man...

True to some extent. But it is human nature to want to understand what drives peoples behavior. In this case we have a young, fairly succesful NFL player and in a flash he commits acts of atrocity that go beyond most "sane" peoples comprehension. So the question becomes...

Why?

BourbonMan
12-04-2012, 07:48 PM
Why do you assume I just made shit up? My choice of the word "maybe" was poor, but I was referring to this article and a source I spoke to this Sunday. It all sounds like speculation at this point, thats why I said "maybe".

From the article below:

"In addition to that she made it clear that she was leaving and would contact a lawyer to "get as much money as possible".

http://deadspin.com/5964917/friend-jovan-belcher-was-dazed-suffering-from-short+term-memory-loss-after-last-game-drinking-pain-medication-domestic-tensions-played-role-in-shootings

Deadspin...really...you really going to trust an article on that site!!!!????

KurtCobain
12-04-2012, 07:50 PM
if I do decide to really murder my daughter's momma
I'ma sit her up in the front seat
and put sunglasses on her
And cruise around wit her
for seven hours through California
And have her wavin at people
Then drop her off on the corner
at the police station
and drive off honkin the horn for her

Kidd Lex
12-04-2012, 07:53 PM
Deadspin...really...you really going to trust an article on that site!!!!????

Dude...please. I clearly used the poorly chosen word "maybe" in my original post, and then again just stated its all "speculation" at this point.

Deadspins not the most reputable newsource, but then the National Enquirer broke the John Edwards story so wtfk's anymore what to believe.

Rausch
12-04-2012, 07:56 PM
True to some extent.

No, true always.

These are not the actions of a sane man...

But it is human nature to want to understand what drives peoples behavior.

Only when you or your loved one's aren't the victim...

In this case we have a young, fairly succesful NFL player and in a flash he commits acts of atrocity that go beyond most "sane" peoples comprehension. So the question becomes...

Why?

Occam's Razor...

SAUTO
12-04-2012, 08:16 PM
You shouldn't feel that way. I know you're not sticking up for him. We are having a conversation.

Lol. I should have pluralized the "cunt". Duhniese could be counted in that thought
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud
12-04-2012, 09:51 PM

Are you serious?

Titty Meat
12-04-2012, 10:51 PM
Are you serious?

Dude the loads I bust into my hand have a higher IQ than that crackwhore. Of course she's serious.

Baby Lee
12-05-2012, 06:52 AM
What if he wasn't legally intoxicated?

That's the key point that nobody seems to want to acknowledge.

I said nothing about this particular situation.

htismaqe
12-05-2012, 07:40 AM
I said nothing about this particular situation.

I didn't say you did. There is a discussion ongoing in this thread about how it APPLIES to this situation. Yours just happened to be the comment I responded to...

memyselfI
12-05-2012, 07:57 AM
Are you serious?

Pretty much. One guy I know says he can't drive through many of those neighborhoods late at night or he gets stopped. On numerous occasions. Some are worse than others but I can GUARANTEE you that a black man sleeping in a Bentley on a side street would have a swarm of cops on it. Not sure if they would let him skate knowing he was a Chiefs player though. I tend to think they'd be more aggressive.