PDA

View Full Version : News This would make a great Red Lobster Commercial!

gblowfish
12-05-2012, 12:45 PM
http://tinyurl.com/abzapvk

Two fishermen are suspected of murdering and eating their friend in a desperate attempt to stave off starvation.

The Siberian Times reports that Alexei Gradulenko, 35, and Alexander Abdullaev, 37, were saved by a rescue helicopter in late November, three months after they set out with two other friends along the remote Sutam River.

The men had survived temperatures below -22 Fahrenheit and were weakened from malnourishment.

Investigators also said they found a body in the same area where the two survivors were discovered. The police are not certain if the corpse is one of the two still-missing fishermen -- Viktor Komarov, 47, and Andrei Kurochkin, 44 -- but they do think the unidentified man was murdered.

The skeletal remains “had been hacked up with an axe and had little flesh remaining on them,” rescuers told the Russian paper Komsomolskaya Pravda paper. according to the Russian International News Agency.

Police will conduct genetic analysis on the corpse to determine its identity.
Gradulenko and Abdullaev escaped from the hospital where they were being treated. They disappeared shortly after being interrogated by the police. A group of investigators has flown to the site of the suspected murder for further investigation, according to RIA.

The Daily Mail reports that, as of yet, no charges have been filed in the case.

blaise
12-05-2012, 01:34 PM
Who knew there was a Siberian Times? I'd like to see the comics section.

KurtCobain
12-05-2012, 01:42 PM
Who knew there was a Siberian Times? I'd like to see the comics section.

ROFL wtf

tooge
12-05-2012, 01:51 PM
this story has been eating at me all afternoon. Seems fishy.

blaise
12-05-2012, 01:52 PM
I bet they tasted like vodka.

KurtCobain
12-05-2012, 01:54 PM
Ok, so it's you, pr_capone, phobia, and rainman trapped somewhere and you're all about to starve to death. Who do you kill and eat?

Dartgod
12-05-2012, 01:56 PM
In Soviet Russia, friend eat you!

Dartgod
12-05-2012, 01:57 PM
Ok, so it's you, pr_capone, phobia, and rainman trapped somewhere and you're all about to starve to death. Who do you kill and eat?

Phobia.

I could live for a week from the flesh on his forehead.

Discuss Thrower
12-05-2012, 02:04 PM
"You do the math, *I'll* do the Alfredo."

Radar Chief
12-05-2012, 02:06 PM

First is Phobia, he’s an ex-jar head and I’d want the help from the others taking him down. Next would be pr_capone but that’s just because I’m saving rainman for last as I’m sure his soft lifestyle has left him more tender than the others.

mikey23545
12-05-2012, 02:10 PM
Phobia.

I could live for a week from the flesh on his forehead.

I don't know...it seems his head has a lot of fat between the ears.

mikey23545
12-05-2012, 02:14 PM
First is Phobia, he’s an ex-jar head and I’d want the help from the others taking him down. Next would be pr_capone but that’s just because I’m saving rainman for last as I’m sure his soft lifestyle has left him more tender than the others.

Rainman would probably be just like veal.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-05-2012, 05:39 PM
Goosebumps!!

Rain Man
12-05-2012, 06:46 PM
"There were only three Bolsheviks in the entire oblask, and you ate two of them!"

Rain Man
12-05-2012, 06:47 PM
Rainman would probably be just like veal.

I'm afraid that my ribs would be fatty, and they might carry a faint flavor of Dr. Pepper.

htismaqe
12-05-2012, 06:47 PM
"There were only three Bolsheviks in the entire oblask, and you ate two of them!"

ROFL

htismaqe
12-05-2012, 06:48 PM
I'm afraid that my ribs would be fatty, and they might carry a faint flavor of Dr. Pepper.

Dr. Pepper makes great BBQ sauce.

For ribs.

:drool: