PDA

View Full Version : Football Superbowl Predictions

durtyrute
12-14-2012, 09:37 AM
In light of the recent thread about the possible fixing of games in the NFL, I started thinking about this coming Superbowl. You can post whatever prediction you would like in this thread. I'm sure there was one at the beginning of the season. Hell, there was probably one for this Superbowl last year, with the way you guys like to do shit waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early.

Anyway, I'm going with Denver V Giants. I'm not sure of the route, but I'm sure of the final two teams.

I'm doing this as a marker, so that when it does happen I can stand tall and say....

http://oladis.biz/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/I-am-a-champion1.png

But if it doesn't I'm sure someone will remember this thread, go seek it out and come back to rub shit in my face. That's okay, I don't like you guys anyway.

Steron
12-14-2012, 09:54 AM
New England VS San Francisco

okoye35chiefs
12-14-2012, 09:56 AM
Denver vs Giants

KC_Lee
12-14-2012, 09:59 AM
Houston vs. San Fran

TEX
12-14-2012, 10:01 AM
Houston vs. San Fran

Not "sexy" enough. I'll say Denver vs NY Giants

Only after "epic" matchups between Manning / Brady & Rogers / Little Manning.
The FIX is in...

BoneKrusher
12-14-2012, 10:03 AM
Denver vs Seattle

KC_Lee
12-14-2012, 10:03 AM

The FIX is in...

Should have read the OP better. That's a big DOH on my part.

Sexy pic; I would have to agree with you. Dever vs. NY Giants, Manning vs. Manning.

Although Baltimore vs. San Fran with brother vs. brother might appeal to the NFL.

boogblaster
12-14-2012, 10:06 AM
Atlanta .. New England

listopencil
12-14-2012, 10:14 AM
Hell if I know. The Pats Offense is crazy good. It would take an incredible effort on the part of the Broncos to beat them in the playoffs. I did see this in an article from a Baltimore media source:

"The following game against the New York Giants (http://www.baltimoresun.com/topic/sports/football/new-york-giants-ORSPT000197.topic) should be a better barometer of Caldwell. The Giants don't have as much talent on defense as the Broncos."

I don't know if I agree with that. It's not something I have thought about. It is amazing to me to see the Denver D even get compared to the Giants after years of futility. Denver's D is good. Pretty strong. Denver's O is potentially crazy good like the Pats but they haven't hit their potential yet. Fuck it, I have no idea who is going to be in the Super Bowl this year.

DC.chief
12-14-2012, 10:17 AM
Luck vs RG3

Codered
12-14-2012, 10:18 AM
Pats vs Giants rematch ...

KC_Lee
12-14-2012, 10:20 AM
Luck vs RG3

Look for that either next year or 2 years down the road.

wazu
12-14-2012, 10:47 AM
Pats over Giants.

RealSNR
12-14-2012, 10:55 AM
I would love to see Green Bay and Houston, just because I don't hate those two teams. I'm tired of seeing teams I don't give a shit about winning it all.

Now that I've said that, it's probably going to be the only possible Super Bowl worse than last year's rematch: Denver and NY Giants.

I'm not even watching that fucking game. Seriously. I'll go read a book instead.

I think it will be a mixture of good and bad. Since the Giants are going to win their division and not go on the road, I'm not so sure they will be in the Super Bowl this year.

I'll say Atlanta and New England. That's right, Matt Ryan finally fucking figures out how to win a goddamn playoff game.

King_Chief_Fan
12-14-2012, 12:18 PM
NE Vs. Giants

BlackHelicopters
12-14-2012, 12:30 PM
Den v Giants. ESPN and CBS jiz themselves for the two weeks leading up to the game.

KurtCobain
12-14-2012, 12:31 PM
Bears and jets

MahiMike
12-14-2012, 01:07 PM
Well after reading the other thread on how the NFL is fixed, I have to go with the obvious choice = Manning vs Manning.

Does this mean the NFL forced Peyton to stay in the AFC? hmmm....

whoman69
12-14-2012, 03:23 PM
I think I'm pretty safe in saying that the Chiefs will not compete for a SB this year.

Buck
12-14-2012, 03:24 PM
Patriots vs Packers

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-14-2012, 03:47 PM
The NFL wants Manning V Manning so bad, the refs are going start fucking the other teams left and right.

You watch.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-14-2012, 03:48 PM
I'm down with ATL and whomever.

-King-
Patriots vs. 49ers/Giants

Patriots win.

Mr. Flopnuts
Denver vs Seattle

This.

-King-
12-14-2012, 03:49 PM
I'm down with ATL and whomever.

Until they lose their first playoff game 42-7.

-King-
12-14-2012, 03:49 PM
Denver vs Seattle

Seriously?

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-14-2012, 03:50 PM
Until they lose their first playoff game 42-7.

LMAO

Nah. Gonzo gonna' finally get one.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-14-2012, 03:51 PM
Seriously?

Yeah, I think so. Denver has hit their stride, and Seattle is able to go on the road and get wins. They remind me a lot of the Giants of last year, and a couple of years before that. They're hitting their stride at the right time, and I think they're in the middle of a run that's going to get them to the Super Bowl.

Dr. Johnny Fever
12-14-2012, 03:59 PM
New England vs. Green Bay

I can also easily see some other matchups too and Denver winning the Super Bowl just to get our goat that much more.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-14-2012, 04:00 PM
New England vs. Green Bay

I can also easily see some other matchups too and Denver winning the Super Bowl just to get our goat that much more.

If Dungver wins and the Chiefs retain Peeholi, I may just quit the NFL forevar...

BoneKrusher
12-14-2012, 04:01 PM
Seriously?

yeah.

Dr. Johnny Fever
12-14-2012, 04:02 PM
If Dungver wins and the Chiefs retain Peeholi, I may just quit the NFL forevar...

Pretty much.

FWIW I like Peyton Manning and I always have. I hate Denver though.

burt
12-14-2012, 04:03 PM
Pretty much.

and we should be sad that we feel this way........

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-14-2012, 04:03 PM
Pretty much.

I already scraped the old Arrowhead off my back window. If Peeholi stays and Geno goes elsewhere, I'm taking the red arrowhead plate off the front of the car and stashing it in the closet.

Dr. Johnny Fever
12-14-2012, 04:10 PM
and we should be sad that we feel this way........

Meh. I understand KC fans hating Manning but I don't hold it against him for beating us in the playoffs... it's what he's suppossed to do. I hold it against us for not playing better. He's a high charactor guy, great QB and he's entertaining both on the field and on his tv commercials. I can't help but like the guy.

Amnorix
12-14-2012, 04:16 PM
But if it doesn't I'm sure someone will remember this thread, go seek it out and come back to rub shit in my face. That's okay, I don't like you guys anyway.

So if it doesn't will you stop believing in all the NFL conspiracy theories?

12-14-2012, 06:26 PM
Who gives a crap? It won't be the Chiefs.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-14-2012, 06:28 PM
Denver Giants would be one of the worst Bowls of All Time...barf

Quesadilla Joe
12-14-2012, 06:33 PM
Denver Giants would be one of the worst Bowls of All Time...barf

It would be the most watched show in TV history.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-14-2012, 06:36 PM
It would be the most watched show in TV history.

Yep, especially when you consider the inbred hillbilly demographic would explode through the stratosphere.

WhitiE
12-14-2012, 06:39 PM
I said it to my friends at the beginning of the season so I guess I'll stick with it. Ravens vs giants with the ravens winning

DTLB58
12-14-2012, 08:56 PM
Houston VS Greenbay

AussieChiefsFan
12-14-2012, 09:42 PM
Patriots vs 49ers

Dayze
12-14-2012, 09:43 PM
I hope Houston wins. Just so that's yet another team that has been since we have.

JoeyChuckles
12-14-2012, 09:48 PM
I said it week five, and I'll stick with it. GB vs NE.

RunKC
12-14-2012, 10:06 PM
New England will own Denver in Foxboro in the divisional round and then beat the Texans in Houston.

Don't trust Kaepershit as he has no experience and he won't be able to hide behind surrounding talent when the Giants DL destroys their OL.

Repeat SB but this time Brady wins.

AussieChiefsFan
12-14-2012, 10:12 PM
or

Pats vs GB

MatriculatingHank
12-14-2012, 10:14 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m_YfiXD-qZQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Unsmooth-Moment
12-14-2012, 10:23 PM
Houston/Giants

OR

Denver/Seattle

stonedstooge
12-14-2012, 10:48 PM
Anyone except the fucking Donkeys, the Fucking Patriots or the Fucking Packers. Thank you very much and goodnight.

clyde05
12-15-2012, 01:57 AM
Pats vs Falcons for #88

WildTurkey
12-15-2012, 01:59 AM
I have a sick feeling we will see a manning vs manning sb

Pasta Little Brioni
12-15-2012, 07:22 AM
I have a sick feeling we will see a manning vs manning sb

Don't worry about it. The Pats will expose the Pile High frauds yet again.

Quesadilla Joe
12-15-2012, 07:54 AM
Don't worry about it. The Pats will expose the Pile High frauds yet again.

Your predictions on the Broncos haven't been very good this year.

PRIEST
12-15-2012, 08:12 AM

The FIX is in...

This

Gonzo
12-15-2012, 10:44 AM
I'm trying to see if I could possibly care less about the NFL this year...

Nope. Can't do it. I've hit bottom. I think the only thing that might bring me back is if Denver goes one and done. Then I might giggle for am hour or so. Other than that, I'm out. I haven't wasted an hour on it since week four.

Rausch
12-15-2012, 10:52 AM
Pats vs. Giants.

Texans had their game to show they belonged and threw up a brick.

I believe in the ability of the Gmen to show up more than I do Atlanta until they prove us different...

ILChief
12-15-2012, 10:53 AM
Pats/49ers

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-15-2012, 12:29 PM
It would be the most watched show in TV history/Slappy! :)

:drool:

Pasta Little Brioni
12-15-2012, 01:06 PM
Your predictions on the Broncos haven't been very good this year.

They've beaten like one winning team, so don't start sucking your dicks just yet.

HolyHat
12-15-2012, 01:19 PM
Just to mix it up I'm gonna go...

Colts/Falcons...

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-15-2012, 03:06 PM
Just to mix it up I'm gonna go...

Colts/Falcons...

Now THAT would be a very watchable Super Bowl.

beach tribe
12-15-2012, 03:10 PM

This. I don't think I can handle another Denver SB win.

beach tribe
12-15-2012, 03:12 PM
Now THAT would be a very watchable Super Bowl.

I still think that with the right coach and QB, the Chiefs can have a similar turnaround as the Colts.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-15-2012, 03:18 PM
This. I don't think I can handle another Denver SB win.

I would literally vomit. I live in Albuquerque, and all we have out here are a bunch of godforsaken Donkey, Cowgirl, and Faider fans. And now, of course, every "Chico and the Man"-looking motherfucker and his old lady with a fat ass is sporting a Donkey logo on thier caruuch.
Sickening.

I still think that with the right coach and QB, the Chiefs can have a similar turnaround as the Colts.

With a GM who possesses even 1/3rd more competence than Peeholi,
A Head Coach who is at the very least a physical-oriented Coach,
And a HUGE choclatey penii-having QB in Geno Smith, we can and WILL win games that actually matter.

HolyHat
12-15-2012, 03:19 PM

Spot on. I think we have more overall talent than the colts, we just have a terrible QB and terrible coach.

Ace Gunner
12-15-2012, 03:28 PM
In light of the recent thread about the possible fixing of games in the NFL, I started thinking about this coming Superbowl. You can post whatever prediction you would like in this thread. I'm sure there was one at the beginning of the season. Hell, there was probably one for this Superbowl last year, with the way you guys like to do shit waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early.

Anyway, I'm going with Denver V Giants. I'm not sure of the route, but I'm sure of the final two teams.

I'm doing this as a marker, so that when it does happen I can stand tall and say....

http://oladis.biz/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/I-am-a-champion1.png

I love it when you get rolling durt :D

in the spirit of your thread I submit the following;

ATL Tony G's are just too lovable not to adore in a big finish. They are #1 seed/NFC too, and well, "it's time to give Tony G a ring -- Right? Right.

And who would be a better choice to give it up for them in royal fashion than the BB-Brady's? No one:D

Long live Vegas!! And Tony:D
http://tonygonzalez88.com/images/tony_gonzalez_landing.jpg

teedubya
12-15-2012, 03:34 PM
I'm going to predict that I will go to the Superbowl before the Chiefs do.

Bwana
12-15-2012, 03:34 PM
Pats/Giants

Otter
12-15-2012, 05:54 PM
Atlanta - New England

Pasta Little Brioni
12-15-2012, 06:57 PM
I would literally vomit. I live in Albuquerque, and all we have out here are a bunch of godforsaken Donkey, Cowgirl, and Faider fans. And now, of course, every "Chico and the Man"-looking motherfucker and his old lady with a fat ass is sporting a Donkey logo on thier caruuch.
Sickening.

With a GM who possesses even 1/3rd more competence than Peeholi,
A Head Coach who is at the very least a physical-oriented Coach,
And a HUGE choclatey penii-having QB in Geno Smith, we can and WILL win games that actually matter.

:LOL:

DaneMcCloud
12-15-2012, 10:53 PM
Pats/Giants

Yep

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-16-2012, 04:28 PM
I wanna say Pats/Giants, but it's looking like "Manning Fever" is going to win the day(and the ratings!/dumbass Goodell)

Mr. Flopnuts
12-16-2012, 05:18 PM
Seriously?

Still think we're nuts?

Thig Lyfe
12-16-2012, 05:20 PM
Chiefs vs Oilers

Amnorix
12-31-2012, 08:28 AM
The NFL wants Manning V Manning so bad, the refs are going start fucking the other teams left and right.

You watch.

I just selected this email out of many samples, all hinting or outright saying that the NFL fixes games to get the matchups that they want.

Does the fact that the Giants didn't even MAKE the playoffs make any of you realize that you're just plain wrong about this?

Mile High Mania
12-31-2012, 08:32 AM
Fixing games? :clap: That was a good one... thanks for the ROFL.

I'm not sure where to begin quite honestly with the SB predictions.

Bengals @ Texans
Vikings @ Packers
Colts @ Ravens
Seahawks @ Redskins

I could be crazy, but I don't see a blowout here or a gimme win with any of the teams. I think the Packers at home should win, but who knows.

Texans and Ravens are fading while the Bengals and Colts have been surging - so would it shock me to see both home teams lose? No, but is it likely? I doubt it.

Seahawks vs Redskins could be the most entertaining game... I'm just going to enjoy and take them for what I hope they are - great games.

Dayze
12-31-2012, 08:34 AM
I'm rooting for Seattle v Houston.

Amnorix
12-31-2012, 08:43 AM
Fixing games? :clap: That was a good one... thanks for the ROFL.

I'm not sure where to begin quite honestly with the SB predictions.

Bengals @ Texans
Vikings @ Packers
Colts @ Ravens
Seahawks @ Redskins

I could be crazy, but I don't see a blowout here or a gimme win with any of the teams. I think the Packers at home should win, but who knows.

Texans and Ravens are fading while the Bengals and Colts have been surging - so would it shock me to see both home teams lose? No, but is it likely? I doubt it.

Seahawks vs Redskins could be the most entertaining game... I'm just going to enjoy and take them for what I hope they are - great games.

In the AFC, for any team other than Den/NE to go, it would almost certainly need to go into BOTH Foxboro and beat Brady, and Denver and beat Manning. I really, really, REALLY don't see that happening.

Den/NE is a toss-up, in my mind, so one of them.

Versus Packers/Niners. Think the Falcons are a bit of a paper tiger. Need them to prove it in the playoffs before I believe it. Seattle is great at home, less so on the road, and won't win three road games to get there.

Out of all this, if I had to pick a dark(er) horse, it'd be the Redskins.

Mile High Mania
12-31-2012, 08:47 AM
In the AFC, for any team other than Den/NE to go, it would almost certainly need to go into BOTH Foxboro and beat Brady, and Denver and beat Manning. I really, really, REALLY don't see that happening.

Den/NE is a toss-up, in my mind, so one of them.

Versus Packers/Niners. Think the Falcons are a bit of a paper tiger. Need them to prove it in the playoffs before I believe it. Seattle is great at home, less so on the road, and won't win three road games to get there.

Out of all this, if I had to pick a dark(er) horse, it'd be the Redskins.

I agree that the AFC is a bit more clear cut, but top seeds have fallen often recently. I do think it winds up being DEN/NE for the AFC Title and like you mentioned, anything can happen.

NFC ... I'd love to see WAS, SF or SEA advance... love the style those teams play. I think ATL will fall though, they're kind of like HOU and they're missing that "something" that killer instinct in my opinion.

Amnorix
12-31-2012, 08:50 AM
I agree that the AFC is a bit more clear cut, but top seeds have fallen often recently. I do think it winds up being DEN/NE for the AFC Title and like you mentioned, anything can happen.

NFC ... I'd love to see WAS, SF or SEA advance... love the style those teams play. I think ATL will fall though, they're kind of like HOU and they're missing that "something" that killer instinct in my opinion.

Agreed that I'd be happier with Wash, SF or Sea over the other NFC teams, though I have no problem with the Falcons either, Matty Ice being a BC guy.

Sea/NE would be weird--the last two Patriots HCs facing each other. Wonder if that has ever happened before. Would love to see Brady stick it to Sherman if it comes to that.

Long way to go between now and then though.

Dayze
12-31-2012, 08:51 AM
edit - I'd like to see the Falcons too.

AFC wise, I want to see someone other than Colts, Denver and Pats......which won't happen lol. dang it.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-31-2012, 12:36 PM
I just selected this email out of many samples, all hinting or outright saying that the NFL fixes games to get the matchups that they want.

Does the fact that the Giants didn't even MAKE the playoffs make any of you realize that you're just plain wrong about this?

Okay, then.

LiveSteam
12-31-2012, 12:45 PM
TOM FUCKING BRADY!

Mile High Mania
12-31-2012, 01:14 PM
TOM ****ING BRADY!

Has a career losing record against only 1 team... the Denver Broncos. Good luck.

Joe Seahawk
12-31-2012, 01:21 PM
Seahawks Broncos.

Codered
12-31-2012, 01:25 PM
AFC is going to come down to Pats and Broncos. Now that it's in Denver it's going to be really hard to knock them out.

I like San Fran still in the NFC.

SF over Denver in the Superbowl.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-31-2012, 07:08 PM
Tom Terrific sends Peyton Pouting once again.

Sorter
12-31-2012, 07:11 PM
Has a career losing record against only 1 team... the Denver Broncos. Good luck.

http://i.imgur.com/f8Xdf.gif

What is Peyton's record the last say, 7 games against NE for relevance's sake?

Baby Lee
12-31-2012, 07:15 PM
Patriots Redskins

GoChargers
12-31-2012, 07:17 PM
Would love to see Seattle win it, but realistically, it will be one of Goodell's favorites (Patsies, Broncos, Packers).

Pasta Little Brioni
12-31-2012, 07:20 PM
Would love to see Seattle win it, but realistically, it will be one of Goodell's favorites (Patsies, Broncos, Packers).

....especially for a couple free Papa Peyton's Favorite Peperoni and Stem Cell pizzas.

Mile High Mania
01-01-2013, 11:18 AM
http://i.imgur.com/f8Xdf.gif

What is Peyton's record the last say, 7 games against NE for relevance's sake?

Dunno, this game will be in Denver (if it happens) and Peyton will have a better defense on his side than he had in IND. I suppose neither of those plays a factor.

Rasputin
01-01-2013, 11:31 AM
Am rooting for the Bungles for a great underdog pick to go all the way. I just doubt that they do. I'd like to see them against the Falcons or GreenBay.

kingme20
01-01-2013, 01:34 PM
pats vs Packers

Setsuna
01-01-2013, 01:35 PM
Denver & Seahawks

whoman69
01-01-2013, 01:58 PM
I see the Patriots getting to the big dance again and failing. They have the best system in place but their defense just can't stand up to win a championship. Bellichick has Manning's number.

The team with the most to prove in the NFC is the Falcons, but they have lost all momentum. Only if they can get very healthy with the week off will they stand a chance. The hottest teams, Washington and Seattle both have the hardest road to get there. Washington will probably only have one home game while Seattle will have none unless they play the Vikings in the championship game. I'd have to say my favorite is the Pack, but they certainly didn't put out any statements with their effort against the Vikings. SF doesn't have a consistent enough QB situation. Someone in the NFC is going to get hot and take it all. Just impossible for me to say who that will be right now.

Quesadilla Joe
01-01-2013, 02:30 PM
Bellichick has Manning's number.

Actually Manning has a 5-3 record against Belicheat since 2005

Mile High Mania
01-01-2013, 02:44 PM
Too much focus on a NE/DEN game at this point... both have to win first to make it happen. I'll think more about it in a few weeks.