PDA

View Full Version : Life Life

El Jefe
12-17-2012, 02:30 PM
I have posted about a bunch of the struggles I have had this year, and it seems to continue to pile up, but this isn't the main point of this thread. We had a lady at our church whose son killed himself over the weeked. She said she had no idea he wasn't happy, he was married with 2 kids and his wife said everything seemed perfect. They had just got a house and life was starting to look good for them, he was doing well at his job. This is the second person in our church who has had an immediate family member take their lives in the past month.

In the wake of all of the news issues (Jovan belcher, Superstorm Sandy, Newtown) it just really puts life in a more fragile perspective. I haven't been depressed by any means, but the tragic events that have unfolded on our tv's have really made me be more appreciative for what I have. I have tried to reach out to more people that I ever have. I have tried to take Brady Quinn's words to heart, when I ask someone how they are doing I am going to sincerely mean it.

Enjoy the holiday season, be appreciative for what you have, pray for those who lost what they have, and try to pay something forward!

In58men
12-17-2012, 02:33 PM
Depressing

El Jefe
12-17-2012, 02:35 PM
Life is depressing at times, but its worth the fight.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-17-2012, 02:35 PM
Depressing

AND THIS POST RIGHT HERE IS WHY YOU'RE NOT N00B OF THE YEAR!

Jenson71
12-17-2012, 02:38 PM
People always tell me to think of the positives in life, but then I just think about all the poor kids in Africa with HIV.

In58men
12-17-2012, 02:42 PM

Take yourself and your all caps and go to hell. You sappy fuck tard ;-)

loochy
12-17-2012, 02:43 PM

no, it's because he's so incredibly inferior to sorter and his gifs

Deberg_1990
12-17-2012, 02:43 PM
Nothing a little alcohol over the Holiday Season wont heal.....

HemiEd
12-17-2012, 02:44 PM
Peyton Manning

El Jefe
12-17-2012, 02:44 PM
Nothing a little alcohol over the Holiday Season wont heal.....

Haha, I will never touch alcohol, coming from a family who has 5 alcoholics, one which has currently made my life difficult, I will never touch it.

El Jefe
12-17-2012, 02:46 PM
People always tell me to think of the positives in life, but then I just think about all the poor kids in Africa with HIV.

I tend to think about those who are murdered. HIV is horrible don't get me wrong, but thinking about those who are murdered is very sad. Im not advocating either one to be more sad than the other, just giving my personal thoughts.