PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Quinn did something today that Kasl has never done

pr_capone
12-23-2012, 10:03 PM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/media-center/videos/From-the-Podium-Brady-Quinn/b3af4801-0523-425e-91b9-2b2bc85a0659

The link will lead you to Quinn in the post game presser. The very first thing he says...

let me just start and say this game was 100% without a doubt on my shoulders and its my fault

Though he sucked a camel dick today... he owned it which is something Kasl would never have done. He may stink as a QB but at least he has character and isn't an entitled bitch like #7.

DaFace
12-23-2012, 10:04 PM
*upvote*

milkman
12-23-2012, 10:06 PM
Cool.

We can let him leave town on the bus that runs over Pioli, Crennel and Cassel.

Hammock Parties
12-23-2012, 10:06 PM
Yeah Quinn comes off much better in his press conferences.

This is entirely due to him knowing he sucks, his career has been suck, and he basically sucks.

Cassel's whole career is an exercise in him thinking he doesn't suck and people around him feeding him that line of BS.

kcxiv
12-23-2012, 10:07 PM
Cassel and Herm were made for one another. Herm never owned up to shit either. He would always say, Coaches did their job and the players didnt get it done! lol

Quinn while he sucks at least said i blew it owned up. Good job sucking son!

BossChief
12-23-2012, 10:08 PM
The guy is worth tens of millions and will have a successful career doing something he is good at...but is probably done in the NFL.

ChiefsCountry
I could live with Brady backing up Geno/Barkley next season. Not to mention he has experienced everything our new young quarterback will face.

kcxiv
Yeah Quinn comes off much better in his press conferences.

This is entirely due to him knowing he sucks, his career has been suck, and he basically sucks.

Cassel's whole career is an exercise in him thinking he doesn't suck and people around him feeding him that line of BS.

Still doesnt mean he cant own up to blowing it. Im sure other qb's that are good have owned up to having a bad game and owning up to it. Cassel i dont think EVER has!

Right after quinn is done, i hear Roleo, guys gave a good effort and blaming a missed FIELD GOAL! hahah dude is ass as a coach.

BossChief
12-23-2012, 10:09 PM
I could live with Brady backing up Geno/Barkley next season. Not to mention he has experienced everything our new young quarterback will face.

I don't want a busted first round quarterback anywhere near the chosen one.

AussieChiefsFan
12-23-2012, 10:10 PM
Great person. Not Great Quarterback.

Hammock Parties
12-23-2012, 10:10 PM

No way. He is certainly not even a #2 QB in this league. #3 he is probably suited for but I'd rather have a draft pick in that role.

Geno, +veteran FA + 4th/5th rd QB.

Hootie
12-23-2012, 10:11 PM
Quinn is in straight up PR mode and is trying to win a job somewhere next year with his great press conferences.

He has no talent.

GloryDayz
12-23-2012, 10:12 PM
He masterminded a record for getting the loss after like a bazillion yards of offense... There was that..

Hootie
12-23-2012, 10:13 PM
and thank God we benched Cassel and I never want to see him take another snap for any team let alone the Chiefs BUT

he's better than Quinn

BossChief
12-23-2012, 10:15 PM
Quinn is in straight up PR mode and is trying to win a job somewhere next year with his great press conferences.

He has no talent.

If he put the mental work into being an NFL qb that he does in his pecs and abs, he would be good. He has the talent to be a starter...it's a shame.

DaWolf
12-23-2012, 10:15 PM
Hey, if we draft Geno and become a perennial playoff team, we will owe that all to Quinn's performance today. There is no way a real team loses this game. Quinn is just looking out for us...

KurtCobain
12-23-2012, 10:18 PM
and thank God we benched Cassel and I never want to see him take another snap for any team let alone the Chiefs BUT

he's better than Quinn

Two peas in a pod.

Hootie
12-23-2012, 10:18 PM
If he put the mental work into being an NFL qb that he does in his pecs and abs, he would be good. He has the talent to be a starter...it's a shame.

there are 500 "QBs" with the talent to be an NFL QB...the mental part is MUCH, MUCH more important...captain noodle arm Peyton Manning proves that...

and that's just not something you "work on"...

you either have IT, or you don't...

which is why I always chirp at people saying "oh I need to see him do that for a few more seasons..."

no, you don't!

Russell Wilson has it. Colin Kaepernick has it! (I'm sorry, no one was going to win at Seattle tonight)...Brady Quinn never had and never will...same with Blaine Gabbert. I could tell last year after watching him two times he was going to suck ass forever. The dude is a pussy with no pocket presence and looks as if he doesn't even want to be out there.

KurtCobain
12-23-2012, 10:19 PM
I guarantee Quinn could've had a 27-7 season with Charlie calling his plays.

Hootie
12-23-2012, 10:22 PM
I don't think Quinn is as good as Cassel, period. Quinn is like the anti-Cassel. I'd rather watch Cassel hold the ball too long and take crushing sacks than see Quinn freak out and chuck the ball inaccurately or check it down immediately without looking...you know what, this is the dumbest post I've ever made lmao lmao

they are both fucking horrible and I hope I never have to post about either one again starting next week

ChiefsCountry
12-23-2012, 10:34 PM
I don't want a busted first round quarterback anywhere near the chosen one.

Perfect guy to bounce information off of. Dude failed under the pressure in Cleveland as the first round draft pick with all the expectations. How to deal with endorsements? How to deal with the media? How to deal with business investors? Alot of that stuff Quinn would be ideal to teach Geno/Barkley. Bring another vet in to help with x's and o's and how to prepare part and you would have a nice setup for our young quarterback.

Stad
12-23-2012, 10:36 PM
The guy is worth tens of millions and will have a successful career doing something he is good at...but is probably done in the NFL.

Modeling.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_q-WO0Tga-Bc/TRDaznvieuI/AAAAAAAAAXc/N8PLXXeJpJM/s1600/brady-quinn-ocean.jpg

LMAO

GloryDayz
12-23-2012, 10:38 PM
Modeling.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_q-WO0Tga-Bc/TRDaznvieuI/AAAAAAAAAXc/N8PLXXeJpJM/s1600/brady-quinn-ocean.jpg

LMAO

Mermaids should not play football - at least not on turf!

Hammock Parties
12-23-2012, 10:45 PM

Accuracy is a talent.

Quinn has never been accurate.

He makes Cassel look like Trent Green.

Chief3188
12-23-2012, 11:18 PM
Mermaids should not play football - at least not on turf!

Mer..MAN, a MER-Man

In58men
12-23-2012, 11:21 PM
Not sure the meaning of this thread or why we still care about Cassel.

BigBeauford
12-23-2012, 11:22 PM
Man if only we could get Cassel and Quinn together in a science lab. We would splice in Cassels talent and Quinns PR ability to create a new breed of qb. We would then lock all the doors and burn the facility down to ensure there are no survivors.

Thig Lyfe
12-24-2012, 12:34 AM
BUQBOTF???

Death2CasselFans
12-24-2012, 01:07 AM
Not sure the meaning of this thread or why we still care about Cassel.

Because 99% have a deep seething hatred for Cassel.

A hatred that can only come from being forced to have be our QB for 4 years even though it was evident he sucked after his 2nd season.

Saccopoo
12-24-2012, 02:23 AM

The thing is, you can't put work into being that guy from a mental standpoint.

If you could, guys like Jeff George, David Klingler, Kyle Boller, Ryan Leaf and Jamarcus Russell would be Hall of Famers.

You either have it or you don't. Either you shrug off the interception and put the next 12 passes right up the defenses ass for two TD's or you melt down and throw 3-12 with two picks.

Quinn was always an anomoly to me. The guy had the physical tools and the attitude that should have translated. He works hard and says the right shit. He had a fabulous college career.

I originally wrote it off on bad luck and bad coaches, but, at this point, the guy just can't throw an NFL pass for an entire game for whatever reason.

Maybe it's that he's had dogshit for coaches his whole NFL career and has been put into situations that he's been forced to overplay every time. I don't know.

But as it stands, he's toast. If he wants to use the facilities and earn a mill a year as a backup and doesn't bitch about it, then I'm okay with him being the "veteran" on the roster behind Geno and whoever else we draft. But I don't want him bitching about a starting spot after what he's shown on the field.

Sorter
12-24-2012, 02:32 AM
The thing is, you can't put work into being that guy from a mental standpoint.

If you could, guys like Jeff George, David Klingler, Kyle Boller, Ryan Leaf and Jamarcus Russell would be Hall of Famers.

You either have it or you don't. Either you shrug off the interception and put the next 12 passes right up the defenses ass for two TD's or you melt down and throw 3-12 with two picks.

Quinn was always an anomoly to me. The guy had the physical tools and the attitude that should have translated. He works hard and says the right shit. He had a fabulous college career.

I originally wrote it off on bad luck and bad coaches, but, at this point, the guy just can't throw an NFL pass for an entire game for whatever reason.

Maybe it's that he's had dogshit for coaches his whole NFL career and has been put into situations that he's been forced to overplay every time. I don't know.

But as it stands, he's toast. If he wants to use the facilities and earn a mill a year as a backup and doesn't bitch about it, then I'm okay with him being the "veteran" on the roster behind Geno and whoever else we draft. But I don't want him bitching about a starting spot after what he's shown on the field.

This. X 100000000000.