25. Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
26. Alec Ogletree, IB, Georgia
27. Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
28. Kenny Vaccaro, SS, Texas
29. Kawann Short, NT, Purdue
30. Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina
31. Chase Thomas, OB, Stanford
32. Barrett Jones, OC, Alabama

Character or injury issues do not affect our on-field observations. Evaluations are ongoing.

FlaChief58
12-25-2012, 07:29 PM
Not possible. There aren't any good Qbs in the draft this year :facepalm:

Rain Man
12-25-2012, 07:30 PM
I hope we don't trade down and take that defensive coordinator with the 7th pick.

Bowser
12-25-2012, 07:33 PM
Retarded list. /D'oh-murr

BryanBusby
12-25-2012, 07:34 PM
I hope we don't trade down and take that defensive coordinator with the 7th pick.

It'd be a total Chiefs move

RunKC
12-25-2012, 07:36 PM
How the fuck is Tyler Wilson not on this list but Matt Barkley is?

I can't wait until Wilson owns at the Senior Bowl and becomes a top 10 pick.

Ebolapox
12-25-2012, 07:43 PM
what is an OB?

Ebolapox
12-25-2012, 07:44 PM
IB?

I hope the offensive coordinator lasts until the first pick of the second round

milkman
12-25-2012, 07:45 PM
what is an OB?

Outside Backer?

Ebolapox
12-25-2012, 07:49 PM
I guess. OC is offensive center, I presume. IB=inside backer?

Mr_Tomahawk
12-25-2012, 07:52 PM
I don't understand how Barkley is ranked so high...

He wasn't even the best player on that team this year.

BossChief
12-25-2012, 07:55 PM
I don't understand how Barkley is ranked so high...

He wasn't even the best player on that team this year.

I don't understand how some think Barkley isn't worth a high pick. He absolutely is...but he will need to go to a team that runs the WCO.

Geno can excel in any system.

KCrockaholic
12-25-2012, 08:51 PM
what is an OB?

Outside backer.

I listed them exactly how they were put down.

DC is defensive corner. OC is offensive center.

Either way, as long as we follow the draft a little we will already know the players position.

Chief Pote
12-25-2012, 08:59 PM
For the first pick in the 2012 draft...the dumbass Chiefs select Terrance Williams WR Baylor Now known as the reach masters.

Tribal Warfare
12-25-2012, 08:59 PM
I don't understand how some think Barkley isn't worth a high pick. He absolutely is...but he will need to go to a team that runs the WCO.

Geno will have to prove it again during Senior Bowl week to silence critics.

Mr_Tomahawk
12-25-2012, 09:17 PM
Geno will have to prove it again during Senior Bowl week to silence critics.

Is he playing in the Senior Bowl?

MagicHef
12-25-2012, 09:17 PM

It'd be better than the obstetrician at #2.

Tribal Warfare
12-25-2012, 09:25 PM
Is he playing in the Senior Bowl?

Thus far only Wilson has been confirmed to llay out the top tier QB prospects

cdcox
12-25-2012, 09:57 PM

The WCO can work, but it doesn't really present many challenges to a defense in terms of scheme in today's NFL. The Tampa2 pretty much took the sting out of it, but even that defensive scheme is not in vogue because the WCO isn't the treat it was 15 years ago. You don't need to dink and dunk it these days to have success is the passing game and teams are going downfield more frequently. If Barkley is your franchise QB, you're limited only to coaches that and OC's that favor that scheme. Just seems like a bone head move.

I can't really think of a single thing that gets me excited about Polian, and several things that turn me off. Sounds like a lock for the Chiefs.

Hootie
12-25-2012, 09:59 PM
AS SOON as I can find a reputable online sports betting site that opens up NFL futures bets I'm putting $500 on Geno to go #1 before it is pulled because it's such an obvious pick. I bet it opens up at like 2:1. One year I won 9:4 on Eric Berry being drafted by the Chiefs and that was sensational.

Reaper16
12-25-2012, 10:02 PM
AS SOON as I can find a reputable online sports betting site that opens up NFL futures bets I'm putting $500 on Geno to go #1 before it is pulled because it's such an obvious pick. I bet it opens up at like 2:1. One year I won 9:4 on Eric Berry being drafted by the Chiefs and that was sensational.

I want to do this too, but I'm too chickenshit to pull the trigger.

Hootie
12-25-2012, 10:06 PM
I want to do this too, but I'm too chickenshit to pull the trigger.

Why? I followed CP to making the Eric Berry bet...the Cam year before he became the obvious #1 he was getting like 4:1 odds at being #1 overall.

Right now everyone is still wondering who's going #1. That's the best time to pull the trigger.

We'll have about a week window to cash in on this. I can't wait to put $500 on it.

lewdog
12-25-2012, 10:13 PM
Why? I followed CP to making the Eric Berry bet...the Cam year before he became the obvious #1 he was getting like 4:1 odds at being #1 overall.

Right now everyone is still wondering who's going #1. That's the best time to pull the trigger.

We'll have about a week window to cash in on this. I can't wait to put $500 on it.

I agree, it seems obvious to me as well. While I would like to put some money on it, it won't be $500!

ThaVirus
12-25-2012, 10:19 PM
People bet on NFL drafts? Holy hell, some people will bet on anything..

Carry on.

KevB
12-25-2012, 10:30 PM
My hope for the Chiefs, first two picks : Geno Smith and Cordarelle Patterson

teedubya
12-25-2012, 10:32 PM
So I guess the Chiefs are going to draft Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU with the #1 pick?

BryanBusby
12-25-2012, 10:43 PM
People bet on NFL drafts? Holy hell, some people will bet on anything..

Carry on.
People bet on pop warner games.

milkman
12-25-2012, 10:44 PM
People bet on pop warner games.

I bet that is not true.

SAUTO
12-25-2012, 10:45 PM
I bet that is not true.

I'll take that bet
Posted via Mobile Device

BossChief
12-25-2012, 11:02 PM
I'd love to get Geno at first overall and then Eifert in the second...I think a real GM and coaching staff would bring Bowe and Breaston back and those are two legit starting NFL receivers. Geno and Eifert added to the rest of our skill players could be effective. Spend the rest on defense.

KCrockaholic
12-26-2012, 12:20 AM
Xavier Rhodes is a guy I'd be looking at. He was the best DB on the nations #1 pass defense.

ClevelandBronco
12-26-2012, 12:28 AM
Barrett Jones, huh?

aturnis
12-26-2012, 12:43 AM
My hope for the Chiefs, first two picks : Geno Smith and Cordarelle Patterson

From earlier this month...

More thoughts from Kiper on today's teleconference...

On WR Cordarrelle Patterson:

He's still not where he needs to be from route running and being the complete receiver ready for the NFL. Is he NFL-ready? Physically, he is. He still needs to work on some things. You take him, you coach him up, and you figure you're getting a guy that, if he goes back to Tennessee, could be a top-five pick. I have him at 11 right now. With another year, if Tyler Bray goes back, he puts up the numbers, new coaching situation at Tennessee, (Patterson) could be a top-five guy. If he comes out, he's maybe more of a mid-first - maybe a little earlier than that, because this draft is not that strong at the top. He's got to weigh some things there."

On WR Justin Hunter:.

"Hunter, is only a year removed from the ACL from last year. I thought he's a guy who needed another year to get back from that. This year he was good. He wasn't spectacular. But he's an athlete, he obviously can be a vertical stretch guy. I think he needs to get a little stronger, put some weight on that frame. He's been in the top 25 at times this year. Right now he looks like more of a second-round pick. I think he's the kind of guy you look at.