PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Its Time For a CP House Cleaning.

BossChief
12-28-2012, 11:15 AM
Guys, its a foregone conclusion that "the quarterback that shall remain nameless" will never see the field again as a Chief and will be gone after this season.

I have but one request.

Can we PLEASE do away with the quotes about him in sigs....the bobbleheads in avatars and any other way of having a constant reminder of that shitstick ever having put on a red and gold jersey?

Thanks in advance!

bevischief
12-28-2012, 11:16 AM
As soon as he is gone.

Predarat
12-28-2012, 11:19 AM
no

Chief_For_Life58
12-28-2012, 11:20 AM
hes a perfect example of our horrible franchise. hes a great chiefs ambassador

Hammock Parties
12-28-2012, 11:22 AM
No, we must warn future generations.

Rain Man
12-28-2012, 11:22 AM
While we're at it, can we please not use "Chocolate..." in regards to our new quarterback? It seems quite tacky, and we want to make a good impression with him when he arrives. I cringe every time I see that term.

I'm assuming there's no back story to this that I don't know about, of course.

BigMeatballDave
12-28-2012, 11:23 AM
#7 is the new Lin

Rain Man
12-28-2012, 11:27 AM
#7 is the new Lin

And when you combine #2 and #7, you get Larry Johnson. It's all starting to make sense now.

kcfanXIII
12-28-2012, 11:31 AM
and 2 + 7=
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/239115/nfldraftpick_bill-kenney.jpg

Bugeater
12-28-2012, 12:17 PM
I'd like to see the Pioli and Haley images removed from the header rotation.

DeezNutz
12-28-2012, 12:19 PM
Fuck that. We must never forget. And if the new guy comes in talking like a slapdick (heavy on cliches) and demonstrates strong nepotism, we'll be the first organization in professional sports flying banners at the home opener.

BlackHelicopters
12-28-2012, 12:19 PM
I'd like two girls at once.

htismaqe
12-28-2012, 12:20 PM
While we're at it, can we please not use "Chocolate..." in regards to our new quarterback? It seems quite tacky, and we want to make a good impression with him when he arrives. I cringe every time I see that term.

Ok so we have literally like 4 dozen references to chocolate PENISES every day and the part you have a problem with is the "chocolate" part?

the Talking Can
12-28-2012, 12:20 PM
yes, you can turn off sigs and avatars in your control panel

RealSNR
12-28-2012, 12:23 PM

I suppose if there were a white QB worth a flying fuck in this draft we could use "white chocolate" to describe him.

But there isn't, so we have to use straight-up chocolate.

Sorry, that's just the way the ball bounces.

burt
12-28-2012, 12:24 PM
Shut up n00b......

Rain Man
12-28-2012, 12:24 PM
Ok so we have literally like 4 dozen references to chocolate PENISES every day and the part you have a problem with is the "chocolate" part?

Chocolate penises? In regard to our franchise quarterback or something else? Honestly, I don't read most of what other people write.

bevischief
12-28-2012, 12:26 PM
I suppose if there were a white QB worth a flying **** in this draft we could use "white chocolate" to describe him.

But there isn't, so we have to use straight-up chocolate.

Sorry, that's just the way the ball bounces.

Rape was already taken so we had no choice.

ModSocks
12-28-2012, 12:27 PM
I was actually just thinking something similar. It's time for me to ditch this ugly sig and avatar. It's so depressing. Maybe I'll go with sunshine and rainbows.

Dartgod
12-28-2012, 12:28 PM
yes, you can turn off sigs and avatars in your control panel

'Tis a blessing.

bevischief
I was actually just thinking something similar. It's time for me to ditch this ugly sig and avatar. It's so depressing. Maybe I'll go with sunshine and rainbows.

How about something with black holes?

KCUnited

Yep, latté facepalms every time I see it.

RealSNR
12-28-2012, 12:30 PM
Chocolate penises? In regard to our franchise quarterback or something else? Honestly, I don't read most of what other people write.
He goes by many names.

Also, somebody already flagged a complaint at the Chocolate Dick monikers. GoChiefs is responding by using a Chocolate Dick name two times for every time they DON'T use the Chocolate Dick name.

You best watch yourself. And embrace the penis-centric language, I guess.

ModSocks
12-28-2012, 12:33 PM
How about something with black holes?

Or chocolatey Penis?

Rain Man
12-28-2012, 12:34 PM
Rape was already taken so we had no choice.

That would have been a good one. Roethlisberger isn't using the nickname right, but it's his.

Dayze
12-28-2012, 12:35 PM
Long Dong Geno
Geno Hangdown
Geno - Commander in Briefs

TimeForWasp
12-28-2012, 12:38 PM

^this ^x eleventy billion

Rain Man
12-28-2012, 12:41 PM
We could do something related to coal since he's a West Virginian, but that could head south pretty quickly. What does West Virginia offer other than coal and hillbillies? (I say that as a native of the Ozarks, so no offense on the hillbilly thing.)

They've got a secret presidential headquarters. Anything we can do with that? And John Denver wrote a song about them. They have some small mountains.

Wait - is the Monongahela River there? That's got a ring to it.

C'mon, people. Think!

Dayze
12-28-2012, 12:41 PM
Appalachian Assassin

RealSNR
12-28-2012, 12:43 PM
He's actually from Miami, though.

"The REAL talent from South Beach"

TimeForWasp
Geno works for me.

ModSocks
We could do something related to coal since he's a West Virginian, but that could head south pretty quickly. What does West Virginia offer other than coal and hillbillies? (I say that as a native of the Ozarks, so no offense on the hillbilly thing.)

They've got a secret presidential headquarters. Anything we can do with that? And John Denver wrote a song about them. They have some small mountains.

Wait - is the Monongahela River there? That's got a ring to it.

C'mon, people. Think!

The Vicious Virginia vagina violator.

Rain Man
12-28-2012, 12:44 PM
The Vicious Virginia vagina violator.

I've always kind of wanted to hold that in reserve in case I ever move to Virginia.

Dayze
12-28-2012, 12:45 PM
Mountainer Bombadier

ModSocks

Character issues, red flag, drop him to the second rnd immediately.

Dayze
we'd better come up with something before Holthus comes up with a retarded nickname.

ModSocks
12-28-2012, 12:48 PM
we'd better come up with something before Holthus comes up with a retarded nickname.

The Black Mamba

/Mitch

DaFace
I'd like to see the Pioli and Haley images removed from the header rotation.

I typically do a spring cleaning for that a little after the season ends, but I'll make a special exception for Pioli once he's gone. Someone remind me to do this in a week or so.

Dayze
The Black Mamba

/Mitch

LMAO

RealSNR

THE FARTING GRIFFON FINDS BOWE IN THE BACK OF THE END ZONE! TOUCHDOOOOOOOWN KAAAAAAAAANSAAAAAAAAAAS CITY!

DaFace
Also, I'm not sure the server will make it through if we don't end up taking a QB. The meltdown will rival Chernobyl.

BossChief
12-28-2012, 12:58 PM
I wonder which direction the traffic will go if the unthinkable happens.

Pioli is kept and doesn't take a QB in the first round.

Will it be like 2009 when the traffic increased, or will traffic come to a screeching halt because a great deal of us will be done with this franchise.

ModSocks
12-28-2012, 01:00 PM
Also, I'm not sure the server will make it through if we don't end up taking a QB. The meltdown will rival Chernobyl.

The Chiefs have to take a QB. The NFL loves building up new stars, and young QB's make for the best kind. Between now and the draft, the NFL will force America to love some QB, subsequently forcing the Chiefs to take him and sell their new, young star.

The face of a franchise.

ModSocks
12-28-2012, 01:01 PM

Will it be like 2009 when the traffic increased, or will traffic come to a screeching halt because a great deal of us will be done with this franchise.

Initially, the traffic will increase as people express their rage.

Eventually CP will become a cold, dark place.

Rain Man
12-28-2012, 01:45 PM
Geno works for me.

Can we perhaps go with a different spelling, just to give him our own identity? Something like Jeeneaux?

Or maybe - Ge-Yes? I like it. It's positive.

In fact, this would be a good sign to carry to the draft for those of you who are going.

Saccopoo
12-28-2012, 01:50 PM

Yes it will.

You better increase the available font size to 413 and add "nuclear orange" to the color pallet.

BossChief
12-28-2012, 01:57 PM
Can we perhaps go with a different spelling, just to give him our own identity? Something like Jeeneaux?

In fact, this would be a good sign to carry to the draft for those of you who are going.

The Chiefs are gonna blow up like Genobyl.

Like, BOOM.

KCUnited
12-28-2012, 02:13 PM

Black Gesus

J Diddy
12-28-2012, 02:17 PM

The Chiefs could stop existing and this site will go on. Originally this place was a great place to come and get all the Chiefs related news on one site, however, it has morphed beyond that and that is a lot of what makes it special.

listopencil
12-28-2012, 02:18 PM
I've always kind of wanted to hold that in reserve in case I ever move to Virginia.

Geno is for lovers...of chocolate?

Thig Lyfe
12-28-2012, 02:22 PM
Matt Cassel sucks.

TLO
12-28-2012, 02:25 PM
I'd like two girls at once.

Amen

Thig Lyfe
12-28-2012, 02:27 PM

Agreed. Super tacky, and not exactly helping CP's reputation for racial backwardness. The whole "black people have big dicks ha ha" thing is so hacky and played-out, not to mention pretty racist. I suppose there's no real harm intended, but intent doesn't really play into it. It's almost 2013, guys. Let's move past lame racial nicknames.

Dayze
12-28-2012, 02:28 PM
Cracker

i keeeed, I keeed.

whoman69
12-28-2012, 02:31 PM

I've been a Chiefs fan for 42 years now. It won't make 43 if that is the case.

-King-
12-28-2012, 02:41 PM
Not that I think he's a great player or anything... but why the hate toward McCluster Boss?

447 yards this season is damn good considering who has been throwing to him and how bad this team has been coached.

-King-
12-28-2012, 02:44 PM

"The REAL talent from South Beach"

Geno and Bowe = The Miami connection.

KurtCobain
12-28-2012, 02:59 PM
Not that I think he's a great player or anything... but why the hate toward McCluster Boss?

447 yards this season is damn good considering who has been throwing to him and how bad this team has been coached.

Lol whatever

OnTheWarpath15
12-28-2012, 03:14 PM

Whoa.

Andre Roberts has 300 more yards with a combination of Kolb, Skelton and Lindley throwing to him.

Jeremy Kerley has 300 more yards with a combination of Sanchez and McIlroy throwing to him.

Hell, Rod Streater has more receiving yards than McCluster.

Joique Bell has as many receiving yards as Dexter - and he's a 3rd string running back.

Rob Housler has 30 fewer yards as a TE for that goatfuck of a QB group in Arizona.

Not exactly the guys you want the 36th overall pick being compared to.

Dartgod
12-28-2012, 03:22 PM
Whoa.

Andre Roberts has 300 more yards with a combination of Kolb, Skelton and Lindley throwing to him.

Jeremy Kerley has 300 more yards with a combination of Sanchez and McIlroy throwing to him.

Joique Bell has as many receiving yards as Dexter - and he's a 3rd string running back.

Rob Housler has 30 fewer yards as a TE for that goat**** of a QB group in Arizona.

https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profile_images/60721921/newkaboom_tag-twitter2.png

FAX
12-28-2012, 04:38 PM
Whoa.

Rob Housler has 30 fewer yards as a TE for that goat**** of a QB group in Arizona.

Owie.

That's going to sting a little, I'm afraid.

FAX

Rain Man
12-28-2012, 04:42 PM
My issue with McCluster is the fact that the guy never makes anyone miss and never breaks a tackle. He has good hands, and I guess maybe he has reasonable speed though I haven't really observed that. However, if you put the ball in the hands of a guy who weighs less than the average high school junior, you expect that guy to be a juke manufacturing plant. You expect him to make defenders drop to the ground with ACL injuries and no socks. McCluster makes the catch and then gets immediately tackled. I honestly can remember only one play where he actually made a defender miss.

-King-
12-28-2012, 04:58 PM
Whoa.

Rob Housler has 30 fewer yards as a TE for that goatfuck of a QB group in Arizona.

Roberts has like 40 more targets than McCluster.
Kerley with 30 more.
Streater is about even.
Bell is about 10 less.
Housler has 8 less.

And compared to other players selected 36th overall, McCluster isn't a bad pick. Probably the 3rd or 4th best player the past decade picked there.

Like I said, he's not great by any means, but he's not a bad player.

I don't even understand those random comparisons you pulled out. Hell, Andre Roberts was having as good if not better season than Bowe this year. So are you going to say "Andre Roberts isn't the guy you want your first round franchise receiver compared to"?

RealSNR
12-28-2012, 06:07 PM
Seriously? We STILL have McCluster defenders on this forum?

We talk about Todd Haley, McCluster... who else? Brandon Carr? Does anybody want to dig up Clancy Pendergast? How about Mike Goff or Mike Brown?

Quit focusing on the past. Start talking about Geno.

teedubya
12-28-2012, 06:08 PM
CP housecleaning:

SNR
ChiefsO'sFan
-King-
JASONSAUTO

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!

BigMeatballDave
12-28-2012, 06:10 PM

We talk about Todd Haley, McCluster... who else? Brandon Carr? Does anybody want to dig up Clancy Pendergast? How about Mike Goff or Mike Brown?

LANCE LONG, BITCHES!!1!

RealSNR
12-28-2012, 06:10 PM
CP housecleaning:

SNR
ChiefsO'sFan
-King-
JASONSAUTO

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!

Fuck that. I'm the Jean-Paul Marat of the SOC Revolution. Only way I'm leaving is if luv stabs me while I'm in the bathtub.

BigMeatballDave
12-28-2012, 06:11 PM
Dex is just a guy.

RealSNR
12-28-2012, 06:13 PM
Dex is just a midget.

FYP

boogblaster
12-28-2012, 06:15 PM
oh my ....

teedubya
12-28-2012, 06:16 PM
**** that. I'm the Jean-Paul Marat of the SOC Revolution. Only way I'm leaving is if luv stabs me while I'm in the bathtub.

Well, if you're Jean-Paul Marat, then what does that make me? Paul Revere? lol

Beerthirty
12-28-2012, 06:17 PM
My all time favorite picture was Herman driving the bus running over everyone plus the woodchipper! lol

Hammock Parties
12-28-2012, 06:17 PM
Dex is just a guy.

Been saying it for TWO YEARS.

And I know some slapdick true fan is going to attempt to argue with me about it this year. ROFL

If the fucker cut his dreads and stopped preening after every touch, no one would be a fan.

-King-
12-28-2012, 06:21 PM

Dexter McCluster will be Genos Tavon Austin...

RealSNR
12-28-2012, 06:25 PM
Dexter McCluster will be Genos Tavon Austin...yeahprobablynot

-King-
12-28-2012, 06:26 PM
yeahprobablynot

LMAO

bevischief
12-28-2012, 06:33 PM
My issue with McCluster is the fact that the guy never makes anyone miss and never breaks a tackle. He has good hands, and I guess maybe he has reasonable speed though I haven't really observed that. However, if you put the ball in the hands of a guy who weighs less than the average high school junior, you expect that guy to be a juke manufacturing plant. You expect him to make defenders drop to the ground with ACL injuries and no socks. McCluster makes the catch and then gets immediately tackled. I honestly can remember only one play where he actually made a defender miss.

He weights about 170 some pounds of course he is going down the first time.

Unsmooth-Moment
12-28-2012, 07:29 PM
Whoa.

He's actually on the field about half the snaps at RB, but I get your argument.

Hammock Parties
12-28-2012, 07:35 PM
Dex's last two seasons are complete fool's gold total yardage anyway.

Between Bowe, Charles and Moeaki getting hurt, and Baldwin sucking ass BOTH years, and Breaston being Pioli'd, he's getting the ball by default.

He has a lot of touches that he does jack shit with, because he can't do anything else.

In fact, that's my new name for the little midget bustard. Jack Shit.

SAUTO
12-28-2012, 07:38 PM
CP housecleaning:

SNR
ChiefsO'sFan
-King-
JASONSAUTO

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!

Go fuck yourself, it's your choice to be a fan
Posted via Mobile Device

GloryDayz
12-28-2012, 08:09 PM
The Chiefs have too many players who are thought to need to be referred to as "not to be named."

L.A. Chieffan
12-28-2012, 09:06 PM
I'm still holding out hope. He might be back next season.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-28-2012, 09:17 PM

ROFL

GloryDayz
12-28-2012, 10:35 PM
Gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/50287d3c6bb3f7cd70000004-590/time-to-clean-up.jpg

RealSNR
12-28-2012, 10:37 PM
Dex's last two seasons are complete fool's gold total yardage anyway.

Between Bowe, Charles and Moeaki getting hurt, and Baldwin sucking ass BOTH years, and Breaston being Pioli'd, he's getting the ball by default.

He has a lot of touches that he does jack shit with, because he can't do anything else.

In fact, that's my new name for the little midget bustard. Jack Shit.

No need to make this more complicated than it already is, dude.

He's Dexter McFuckster