PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Washington Already Floating Cousin Trade Ransom Demands

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
12-28-2012, 12:09 PM
Just filed to Twittah:

@SaveOurChiefs, WAS has quietly floated idea of 3 picks (2 firsts, 1 mid) for Cousins. Frankly, that's a classic case of "Buy low, sell high" and way 2 much

Dayze
12-28-2012, 12:10 PM
lol.

....though I should laugh too hard. He might end up here.

Imon Yourside
12-28-2012, 12:11 PM
I would give up a 4th for him.

The Franchise
12-28-2012, 12:11 PM
ROFL

Cousins for 2 firsts? The Redskins are out of their minds.

bevischief
12-28-2012, 12:12 PM
If the price was right sure better than anything we have on team at this moment. But I still want Geno.

BossChief
12-28-2012, 12:12 PM
Anybody wanna get raped?

htismaqe
12-28-2012, 12:13 PM
If the price was right sure better than anything we have on team at this moment. But I still want Geno.

No, he isn't.

Dayze
12-28-2012, 12:13 PM
mmmm. Rape.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
12-28-2012, 12:14 PM
They wont get this and they know it, but they are not keen on trading Cousins so the ransom demands serves two things.

BossChief
12-28-2012, 12:15 PM
If someone came knocking with a first round pick, they would accept it IN A SECOND.

Ceej
12-28-2012, 12:15 PM
LAWL GL REDSKINZ!

BlackHelicopters
12-28-2012, 12:16 PM
No. Thank you, though.

Easy 6
12-28-2012, 12:16 PM
We dont need that ****in guy anyway, casserly says we should just build around Quinn.

htismaqe
12-28-2012, 12:17 PM
All the more reason we should given Stanzi a couple of starts.

If Washington can turn this shitstick for picks, we could too.

BigMeatballDave
12-28-2012, 12:20 PM
http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/80267/220.jpg

Does this come with the deal?

Rain Man
12-28-2012, 12:22 PM

I think that's about right. Maybe a 3rd, but probably not.

Maybe they should trade RGIII and keep Cousins if he's that valuable. 2 firsts and a mid-round? That's hilarious.

htismaqe
12-28-2012, 12:25 PM
I think that's about right. Maybe a 3rd, but probably not.

Maybe they should trade RGIII and keep Cousins if he's that valuable. 2 firsts and a mid-round? That's hilarious.

why?!?!?!

We have a guy EXACTLY like him already on the goddamn roster.

BlackHelicopters
12-28-2012, 12:26 PM
Washington would be wise to hang onto him as a backup for at least one more season. However, it just takes one stupid GM out of 32 , so someone may pay the price. We have a resident stupid ass in KC, so you never know............

htismaqe
12-28-2012, 12:27 PM
Washington would be wise to hang onto him as a backup for at least one more season. However, it just takes one stupid GM out of 32 , so someone may pay the price. We have a resident stupid ass in KC, so you never know............

We do?

The GM job is currently vacant...

RealSNR
12-28-2012, 12:28 PM
We should be able to get at least ONE 2nd rounder out of Stanzi if that's what the Redskins are asking for their noodle-armed spastic game manager QB from the B1G.

Atrocious fucking price. Fuck Cousins. I wouldn't give them a 7th rounder to have him on my team.

htismaqe
12-28-2012, 12:29 PM
We should be able to get at least ONE 2nd rounder out of Stanzi if that's what the Redskins are asking for their noodle-armed spastic game manager QB from the B1G.

Atrocious ****ing price. **** Cousins. I wouldn't give them a 7th rounder to have him on my team.

:clap::clap::clap:

Frazod
12-28-2012, 12:29 PM
Anybody wanna get raped?

first in

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Everyone%20Else/images-3/you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

Mojo Jojo
12-28-2012, 12:45 PM
Washington would be wise to hang onto him as a backup for at least one more season. However, it just takes one stupid GM out of 32 , so someone may pay the price. We have a resident stupid ass in KC, so you never know............]
Actually you should say one stupid GM out of 31. Redskins aren't trying to trade with themselves.

ROYC75
12-28-2012, 12:45 PM
W O W :eek:

People in hell want ice water too !

No Thanks, seriously, do not try to twist my arm!

Stupid Was. FO......stupid.

They are idiots.

BossChief
12-28-2012, 12:48 PM

They are basically the same player, but Stanzi has a stronger arm.

The Bad Guy
12-28-2012, 12:56 PM
If Cousins came out in this draft, he'd be 5th. Smith, Barkley, Wilson and Glennon would all still go ahead of him.

Washington isn't getting that.

Marcellus
12-28-2012, 12:59 PM
Classic bargaining. Ask for the moon, people counter offer yada yada. They are trying to set the market sky high and could work their way down to something like a 2nd and a 3rd and would still make out like bandits.

RealSNR
12-28-2012, 01:04 PM
Classic bargaining. Ask for the moon, people counter offer yada yada. They are trying to set the market sky high and could work their way down to something like a 2nd and a 3rd and would still make out like bandits.

The way RGIII gets his clock cleaned often, they need some kind of solution behind him more than other teams usually have.

If I were the Skins I'd just keep Cousins for awhile.

BossChief
12-28-2012, 01:12 PM
The way RGIII gets his clock cleaned often, they need some kind of solution behind him more than other teams usually have.

If I could get a first or second for him, Id take it and draft another quarterback in the 4th or 5th round.

This is a deep QB class and I think they can get an equally as effective backup in those rounds.

There are probably around 10 draftable quarterbacks (maybe more) this year and a few of them are gonna drop.

The Franchise
12-28-2012, 01:12 PM

This. I'd keep Cousins throughout his entire rookie contract.

Mr. Laz
12-28-2012, 01:15 PM
If they really thought he was worth that much they wouldn't be trying to trade him at all.

RGIII hasn't proven he can stay healthy yet.

Redskins just trying to hook a chump

TribalElder
12-28-2012, 01:17 PM
They realize the draft is coming and they have no picks until like 2019 lol

Discuss Thrower
12-28-2012, 01:25 PM
Bite the fuckin' pillow; Danny's going in dry.

Skyy God
12-28-2012, 01:26 PM
On a related note, queue up the nuthooks.

<b>NFL Rumors: Kyle Shanahan and QB Kirk Cousins a package deal to the Kansas City Chiefs?</b>

Last Sunday on NFL Network’s First on the Field pre-game show, Michael Lombardi floated out an interesting possibility regarding Washington Redskins offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan. If a team decides to hire Shanahan as a head coach, would Kirk Cousins be part of a package deal? If so, should the Kansas City Chiefs be looking at the possibility?

Shanahan’s name is being mentioned in association with coaching vacancies this year because of the work he has done this season with two rookie quarterbacks, Robert Griffin III and Kirk Cousins. Kyle Shanahan is responsible for the Redskins offense this season and has been doing the play calling, he has had a successful season. Given his lineage, Shanahan should rightfully so be considered for a head coaching position.

Enter the Kansas City Chiefs. Head coach Romeo Crennel and perhaps general manager Scott Pioli are rumored to be on their way out in Kansas City. The Chiefs rallied around Crennel last season after being named the interim head coach after Todd Haley’s dismissal. It seems now that the team was more relieved to be rid of Haley than rallying around Crennel. Crennel is a great defensive coordinator but can’t make the transition to the head coaching position.

It’s time for a fresh start in Kansas City. A new head coach and perhaps a young quarterback to build around for the future. No more Brady Quinn. No more Matt Cassel. No more stop gap measures of adding veterans for one or two fleeting seasons at the end of their career. An actual quarterback for the future.

Why not sign Kyle Shanahan and then trade for Kirk Cousins. Lombardi makes the great point that his father, Mike, is going to want to see his son succeed as a head coach. With Robert Griffin III entrenched as the Redskin’s starter for the forseeable future, Kirk Cousins is a luxury. He is also the vehicle as to which the Redskins could use to recoup some of the draft choices Washington surrendered in order to acquire RG III.

Washington used a fourth-round pick to acquire Cousins last year. Why not surrender a third-round pick this year in order to reunite Cousins with Kyle Shanahan in an offense he already has a season in? Sure, Cousins has just one career start, but he will be immersed in an offense he is very familiar with and can hit the ground running.

Yes, the Chiefs will likely have the first overall selection in the 2013 draft, but there is no surefire can’t miss quarterback prospect in this year’s class. I think the addition of a up and coming head coach prospect along with a young quarterback familiar with his system is the right formula to get the Chiefs back in the win column while building for the future.

http://www.thepigskinreport.com/2012/12/nfl-rumors-kyle-shanahan-and-qb-kirk-cousins-a-package-deal-to-the-kansas-city-chiefs/

SAUTO
12-28-2012, 01:33 PM
Fuck that shit
Posted via Mobile Device

RealSNR
12-28-2012, 01:33 PM

<b>NFL Rumors: Kyle Shanahan and QB Kirk Cousins a package deal to the Kansas City Chiefs?</b>

http://www.thepigskinreport.com/2012/12/nfl-rumors-kyle-shanahan-and-qb-kirk-cousins-a-package-deal-to-the-kansas-city-chiefs/

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4jqsxn49G1qfheb4o1_400.gif

TLO
12-28-2012, 01:37 PM

Atrocious ****ing price. **** Cousins. I wouldn't give them a 7th rounder to have him on my team.

This

Hoover
12-28-2012, 01:42 PM
Why would you give away draft picks for a QB when you can draft the best one in the draft if you are KC?

ChiliConCarnage
12-28-2012, 01:43 PM
The Skins definitely won't trade Cousins without smushing someone's ahole.

BossChief
12-28-2012, 01:55 PM
I got aids after reading that.

DeezNutz
12-28-2012, 01:56 PM
If Shanahan wants Cousins, we should trust the former's analysis because no one knows the player better.

LMAO.

Where the fuck have we seen this?

BossChief
12-28-2012, 02:00 PM
Hey, let me say this...Id be happy with Kyle Shannahan as a head coach hire here. I think he is a brilliant offensive mind that could do well with a player like Geno. Im not giving up anything for Cousins, though.

We already have a stronger armed Cousins on the roster.

siberian khatru
12-28-2012, 02:01 PM
So "there is no surefire can’t miss quarterback prospect in this year’s class," yet Cousins is a surefire can't miss QB worth trading for based on ... 1 start and 48 pass attempts?

Imon Yourside
12-28-2012, 02:02 PM

Ok I was only Joking, was only a hypothetical. I really don't want either of those chumps.

Radar Chief
12-28-2012, 02:12 PM
So "there is no surefire can’t miss quarterback prospect in this year’s class," yet Cousins is a surefire can't miss QB worth trading for based on ... 1 start and 48 pass attempts?

You have a problem with that? /Matt Flynn

DeezNutz
12-28-2012, 02:13 PM

Riiiiiggggghhhhtttt.

SAUTO
12-28-2012, 02:15 PM
Riiiiiggggghhhhtttt.

350 yards in an actual game disagrees with those guys.

But I don't want to trade for him
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz
12-28-2012, 02:16 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

x2.

jd1020
12-28-2012, 02:16 PM
Stanzi isn't good enough to suit up on Sundays in his 2nd season but he's a better version of Cousins...

Titty Meat
12-28-2012, 02:19 PM
The Stanzi stupidity on this board is fucking ridiculous.

Easy 6
12-28-2012, 02:20 PM
Hey, let me say this...Id be happy with Kyle Shannahan as a head coach hire here. I think he is a brilliant offensive mind that could do well with a player like Geno. Im not giving up anything for Cousins, though.

threebag
12-28-2012, 02:21 PM
So they want RGIII compensation. Lmao

DeezNutz
12-28-2012, 02:23 PM
Many posters believe that Pioli was neutered mid-year. However, RAC, out of blind stupidity and loyalty, is part of the great Stanzi conspiracy of '12.

No fucking way Stanzi is complete shit. Our eyes lied to us in preseason, and the vast majority of reporters lied to us in St. Joe.

Iowanian
12-28-2012, 02:24 PM
This isn't the price...this is the sticker price.

When a serious buyer calls them around the middle of April, I'm guessing he'll go for a 2nd and maybe mid or late round pick.

jd1020
12-28-2012, 02:25 PM
Many posters believe that Pioli was neutered mid-year. However, RAC, out of blind stupidity and loyalty, is part of the great Stanzi conspiracy of '12.

No ****ing way Stanzi is complete shit. Our eyes lied to us in preseason, and the vast majority of reporters lied to us in St. Joe.

It's a known fact that Pioli is forcing his players on the coaches and he wouldn't know what a good QB looked like if it slapped him in the face.

Stanzi is on the bench because he was drafted by... wait a sec...

In58men
12-28-2012, 02:32 PM
I wouldn't give up one first round pick, especially since we'll be sitting at #1 or #2

Dayze
12-28-2012, 02:34 PM
this is like having an asking price of $10k for your '85 Fiero because it has low miles.

KCUnited
12-28-2012, 02:36 PM
Stanzi is like a long haired Cousin to a lot folks here on CP.

BossChief
12-28-2012, 02:43 PM

No fucking way Stanzi is complete shit. Our eyes lied to us in preseason, and the vast majority of reporters lied to us in St. Joe.

There is no doubt that I liked the kid when he played college ball and that plays a part in my opinion of him, but to act like Cousins is a better player than him (solely as a player removed from the coaching situations and opportunity) is just silly.

I love how some of you can completely shit on our coaching staff and ability to evaluate talent, but disregard the possibility that they dont have a clue how to coach quarterbacks or evaluate the position, either.

SAUTO
12-28-2012, 02:45 PM
There is no doubt that I liked the kid when he played college ball and that plays a part in my opinion of him, but to act like Cousins is a better player than him (solely as a player removed from the coaching situations and opportunity) is just silly.

I love how some of you can completely shit on our coaching staff and ability to evaluate talent, but disregard the possibility that they dont have a clue how to coach quarterbacks or evaluate the position, either.

I would have thought he would have gotten a couple snaps by now
Posted via Mobile Device

whoman69
12-28-2012, 02:46 PM
This is nothing more than the Skins wanting to get some of their picks back from the RG3 deal. Do they really believe that Cousins is as valuable in trade as RG3 coming into the draft last year based on one game? If that's the case then Matt Flynn should have gotten a $100 million contract from the Seahawks.

DeezNutz
12-28-2012, 03:02 PM

Sorry, I didn't like Stanzi coming out, and I posted last year that Cousins was underrated/valued by this board.

My thoughts on these players have little to do with what they have or have not accomplished in the NFL, though the witness-protection program that Stanzi entered does him no favors.

RINGLEADER
12-28-2012, 03:11 PM
Guy plays like a winner but he's still a huge question mark. Getting a couple thirds would be a reach, a couple of firsts is insane.

Swanman
12-28-2012, 03:14 PM
Washington wants to get out of Cousins just slightly less than the Broncos got for Cutler. Rrrrriiiigggghhhhtttt.

Hootie
12-28-2012, 03:23 PM
Stanzi was horribly inaccurate at the combine throwing 10 yard outs...it was laughable

MMXcalibur
12-28-2012, 03:26 PM
Which stupid ass team is going to fork that up for....oh wait, the Chiefs...

htismaqe
12-28-2012, 04:22 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

3 full years at Michigan State vs. 6 whole quarters of NFL football.

Yippie, he's the next Matt fucking Flynn. Let's trade for him so he can sit on the goddamn bench all next year.

htismaqe
12-28-2012, 04:22 PM
Stanzi was horribly inaccurate at the combine throwing 10 yard outs...it was laughable

He was also the ONLY guy there that could throw a backshoulder fade at the hash. Marshall Faulk praised him repeatedly.

Let's be fair.

htismaqe
12-28-2012, 04:25 PM
Sorry, I didn't like Stanzi coming out, and I posted last year that Cousins was underrated/valued by this board.

What did you like about Cousins? Was it the great defense, the overwhelming running game, or maybe it was the 20 TDs per season he averaged.

Kirk Cousins is, and was, OVER-valued by this board.

farmerchief
12-28-2012, 04:38 PM
So THAT is the reason he hasnt gotten any playing time the last few weeks, as our passing offense ONLY has 10 yard outs in the playbook?ROFL

Hootie
12-28-2012, 04:40 PM
So THAT is the reason he hasnt gotten any playing time the last few weeks, as our passing offense ONLY has 10 yard outs in the playbook?ROFL

that is the toughest route for an NFL QB to throw.

that's the one scouts look at as the "eye test" for a QB

Just saying.

But hey, I was SUPER impressed with Christian Ponder at the combine and he's been pretty terrible so far so wtf do I know?

DeezNutz
12-28-2012, 04:43 PM
What did you like about Cousins? Was it the great defense, the overwhelming running game, or maybe it was the 20 TDs per season he averaged.

I'm not claiming to be an expert on Stanzi or Cousins. Far from it. But I viewed Stanzi as a mental midget and Cousins as someone who was reasonably responsible and accurate with the football.

FTR, I think I said Cousins would be a solid choice in the 4th or 5th round, so I wasn't exactly his biggest promoter, but I wouldn't have drafted Stanzi at all.

Hootie
12-28-2012, 04:46 PM
I think Cousins could be a Trent Green but what do I know?! I'm just a dipshit with a keyboard.

Hoover
12-28-2012, 04:47 PM

Every player drafted by a team other than the Chiefs is over valued on this board.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
12-28-2012, 04:52 PM
This to me is the biggest reason WHY Stanzi should have started. Let him perform and ship him off for a pick. However, if he won games, we don't have the #1 pick so it's double edged sword.

Brock
12-28-2012, 04:52 PM
Every player drafted by a team other than the Chiefs is over valued on this board.

Every qb. That is because we don't draft them.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
12-28-2012, 04:56 PM
Agree.

Guy plays like a winner but he's still a huge question mark. Getting a couple thirds would be a reach, a couple of firsts is insane.

RealSNR
12-28-2012, 06:41 PM
Stanzi isn't good enough to suit up on Sundays in his 2nd season but he's a better version of Cousins...

Cousins is dogshit. It doesn't take much to be better than him.

RealSNR
12-28-2012, 06:44 PM
I would have drafted Cousins with teh 4th round pick so he could sit on teh bench behind Cassel and Quinn and one day be teh Kyle Orton we need lawl

SAUTO
12-28-2012, 06:47 PM
3 full years at Michigan State vs. 6 whole quarters of NFL football.

Yippie, he's the next Matt fucking Flynn. Let's trade for him so he can sit on the goddamn bench all next year.
Did you miss the second sentence?

And I was comparing Stanzi vs. cousins at this point.

Cousins gets a chance and looks like a qb. Preseason and in the game last Sunday.

Stanzi looked like he wanted to fuck the football.
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz
12-28-2012, 07:02 PM
I would have drafted Cousins with teh 4th round pick so he could sit on teh bench behind Cassel and Quinn and one day be teh Kyle Orton we need lawl

My guess is that he'd be starting for the Chiefs right now. Again, I simply do not believe that Cousins and Stanzi are equals.

Tombstone RJ
12-28-2012, 07:13 PM
Cousins is just another QB that kc could have drafted, but didn't. As for the Skins asking price, only a full on retard would give Shanny that kind of loot. I'd tell Shanny to jump off a cliff before I'd give him all that. Maybe a second rounder. Maybe.

SAUTO
12-28-2012, 07:17 PM
Cousins is just another QB that kc could have drafted, but didn't. As for the Skins asking price, only a full on retard would give Shanny that kind of loot. I'd tell Shanny to jump off a cliff before I'd give him all that. Maybe a second rounder. Maybe.
Nothing.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tombstone RJ
12-28-2012, 07:24 PM
Nothing.
Posted via Mobile Device

but you already have that at qb.

SAUTO
12-28-2012, 07:25 PM
but you already have that at qb.

Why give up picks for another retread? If we wanted him we should have drafted him in the first fucking place.

Geno will do just fine
Posted via Mobile Device

L.A. Chieffan
12-28-2012, 07:25 PM
This could be very good. Swap firsts and give up a second...pick up a promising young qb with game experience...and to top it all off we'll have a coach that knows him and is one of the hottest names out there.

Geno can suck a dick. Sign me up.

Demonpenz
12-28-2012, 07:28 PM
Missouri...socially acceptable to screw cousins

Tombstone RJ
12-28-2012, 07:29 PM
Why give up picks for another retread? If we wanted him we should have drafted him in the first ****ing place.

Geno will do just fine
Posted via Mobile Device

well, he's not exactly a retread and as for not drafting Cousins, you are right, Pioli could have had Cousins in the 3rd or 4th round (I forget where Cousins was taken) but Pioli passed. Pioli also passed on Nick Foles and David Wilson, and some other QBs that could have been taken after the first round.

This last draft is turning out to be a remarkably strong class for QBs, which means there's a good chance the 2013 draft class will be lacking QB talent.

SAUTO
12-28-2012, 07:32 PM
well, he's not exactly a retread and as for not drafting Cousins, you are right, Pioli could have had Cousins in the 3rd or 4th round (I forget where Cousins was taken) but Pioli passed. Pioli also passed on Nick Foles and David Wilson, and some other QBs that could have been taken after the first round.

This last draft is turning out to be a remarkably strong class for QBs, which means there's a good chance the 2013 draft class will be lacking QB talent.

Yeah he's exactly a retread.
Posted via Mobile Device

FlaChief58
12-28-2012, 07:34 PM
Want in one hand & shit in the other. No way the skins get that for him. I could see a team over paying and giving up a 3rd but, no way in hell do you give up 2 firsts and a mid round pick.

Tombstone RJ
12-28-2012, 07:34 PM
Yeah he's exactly a retread.
Posted via Mobile Device

ok, keep sucking that red and yellow popsicle.

SAUTO
12-28-2012, 07:35 PM
ok, keep sucking that red and yellow popsicle.

Wtf does that even mean?
Posted via Mobile Device

Exoter175
12-28-2012, 07:36 PM

I just want to see the fucking kid play a game! Not playing him serves zero purpose for this franchise. We have to evaluate him in a real game, what better time to try that than right now?

What's the worst that could happen, he turns out to be the next Tom Brady? Awesome. He blows? Even better, 1 more roster spot open next year.

All this talk about Cousins and listening to Chiefs fans talk so highly about Cousins, and so lowly about Stanzi. Did any of you ever watch Iowa vs. MSU when Stanzi and Cousins were the QB's of those teams?

Stanzi was hands down the better QB every game.

DeezNutz
12-28-2012, 07:37 PM

As good as he looks thus far, the book isn't written on RGIII. Additionally, the dude has already suffered some injuries.

Thus, if Washington trades Cousins, it's because they're selling high and not convinced that he can ever be anything more than a backup QB.

No thanks.

SAUTO
12-28-2012, 07:40 PM
Fuck Stanzi and cousins
Posted via Mobile Device

Tombstone RJ
12-28-2012, 07:44 PM
If you all are interested in how Geno Smith is going to look as an NFL QB, watch the faiders game this weekend. Rumor has it Terrelle Pryor is starting for chokeland.

12-28-2012, 07:44 PM
I knew Washington would want a premium for him but JFC franchise player type trade? Thats idiotic.

SAUTO
12-28-2012, 07:45 PM
If you all are interested in how Geno Smith is going to look as an NFL QB, watch the faiders game this weekend. Rumor has it Terrelle Pryor is starting for chokeland.
Ok so you are admitting that you know absolutely nothing about qbs
Posted via Mobile Device

Tombstone RJ
12-28-2012, 07:46 PM
Ok so you are admitting that you know absolutely nothing about qbs
Posted via Mobile Device

nah, just stirring the crap.

GloryDayz
12-28-2012, 08:18 PM
RG-III is exciting and all, but he's already been dinged, so the 'Skins must see something wrong with him because with RG-III's style, they're going to need a better-than-average backup. So I wonder what Scam-a-fan thinks is wrong with him, enough, to want to cash him in?

In58men
12-28-2012, 08:19 PM
Since when did SOC become a legit source?

htismaqe
12-28-2012, 08:22 PM
Did you miss the second sentence?

And I was comparing Stanzi vs. cousins at this point.

Cousins gets a chance and looks like a qb. Preseason and in the game last Sunday.

Stanzi looked like he wanted to **** the football.
Posted via Mobile Device

I must have missed where Stanzi got a chance.

htismaqe
12-28-2012, 08:24 PM
I'm not claiming to be an expert on Stanzi or Cousins. Far from it. But I viewed Stanzi as a mental midget and Cousins as someone who was reasonably responsible and accurate with the football.

FTR, I think I said Cousins would be a solid choice in the 4th or 5th round, so I wasn't exactly his biggest promoter, but I wouldn't have drafted Stanzi at all.

I watched 20+ starts for both guys.

Near carbon copies, right down to the team around them.

SAUTO
12-28-2012, 09:25 PM
I must have missed where Stanzi got a chance.

He didn't in real games.

He just played like total shit this preseason when put in there
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni
12-28-2012, 09:28 PM
Wouldn't trade a bag o'dicks for another team's castoff yet again.

SAUTO
12-28-2012, 09:30 PM

Me either
Posted via Mobile Device

FlaChief58
12-28-2012, 09:31 PM

What if they're midget dicks though? I imagine that could be a game changer

BossChief
12-28-2012, 09:50 PM
I watched 20+ starts for both guys.

Near carbon copies, right down to the team around them.

Your opinion doesn't count because you have watched Stanzi play a lot of games and live in Iowa.

If you live in Missouri and hadn't watched him play except a couple games, I would take you more seriously.

RealSNR
12-28-2012, 10:23 PM
My guess is that he'd be starting for the Chiefs right now. Again, I simply do not believe that Cousins and Stanzi are equals.

In situations of 2-14 football, your youngest QB shouldn't have to be fucking Tom Brady to move up the goddamn depth chart.

You have NOTHING to play for. As late as the middle of the preseason you were torn between him and Brady Quinn for the 2nd string job. So now he gets ZERO shots when the other two bozos have done nothing but fuck shit up?

It only makes sense to see what you have for next year. That's what all rational teams do when they get to that phase and they don't have a franchise QB.

The fact that we're dicking around with Cassel and Quinn has ZERO to do with how bad Stanzi is. You're trying to apply rationality and logic to this coaching staff and system, and that's your problem. They don't think correctly. They're bound by some warped, ancient religion that was beaten into them by their chest-pounding football coaches growing up that you have to "play the best players that give you the best chance to win the game" every time.

Newsome and Wylie have been given chances over Breaston. We're down to Tysyn Hartmann in the secondary. But Stanzi is still inactive every game with Cassel and fucking Brady Quinn ahead of him.

That doesn't strike you as odd?

RealSNR
12-28-2012, 10:27 PM
You know what? I almost fucking hope that Pioli is retained and Kansas City makes a "reasonable" offer for Cousins.

I'll have my life back in peace and everybody else will think it was such a great deal, and that Kirk Cousins is actually something special beyond Ricky Stanzi.

They'll see him play and be mired in Matt Cassel fucktardery all over again.

Kirk Cousins sucks fucking dogshit. He's not an answer as a starter, just like Stanzi is not.

If anybody thinks he can start in this league, go fucking kill yourselves. He's terrible.

SoCalBronco
12-29-2012, 12:39 AM
Shanny is going to make a killing in this trade. They won't get the initial demand, but they will get something decent from someone, because the draft QB class is more or less garbage.

Go Shanny!

jd1020
12-29-2012, 12:40 AM
Shanny is going to make a killing in this trade. They won't get the initial demand, but they will get something decent from someone, because the draft QB class is more or less garbage.

Go Shanny!

A 2nd rounder, at best, is a killing?

Kirk Cousins was a middle round backup caliber QB. No one is going to give up anything special for the dude, especially after 1 1/2 games in his first season.

HolyHat
12-29-2012, 12:44 AM
We will give you Ricky Stanzi and Javon Belchers Bentley for Cousins.

Sign here

crossbow
12-29-2012, 08:16 AM
Not interested. We get all of our retreaded, 2nd string loser QBs from Frisco. Geez, come on people. Here's to the defensive lineman we will take with the #1 over all pick in this years draft.

warpaint*
12-29-2012, 09:06 AM

Sure why not.

Sample size is so small he's as far from a sure thing as possible.

Lots of guys looked good at least relatively speaking in small spurts as backups and flopped when on their own.....Cassell, Scott Mitchell, Kevin Kolb.

Easy 6
12-29-2012, 10:46 AM
In situations of 2-14 football, your youngest QB shouldn't have to be ****ing Tom Brady to move up the goddamn depth chart.

You have NOTHING to play for. As late as the middle of the preseason you were torn between him and Brady Quinn for the 2nd string job. So now he gets ZERO shots when the other two bozos have done nothing but **** shit up?

It only makes sense to see what you have for next year. That's what all rational teams do when they get to that phase and they don't have a franchise QB.

The fact that we're dicking around with Cassel and Quinn has ZERO to do with how bad Stanzi is. You're trying to apply rationality and logic to this coaching staff and system, and that's your problem. They don't think correctly. They're bound by some warped, ancient religion that was beaten into them by their chest-pounding football coaches growing up that you have to "play the best players that give you the best chance to win the game" every time.

Newsome and Wylie have been given chances over Breaston. We're down to Tysyn Hartmann in the secondary. But Stanzi is still inactive every game with Cassel and ****ing Brady Quinn ahead of him.

****ING THIS

RealSNR
12-29-2012, 01:23 PM

Go Shanny!

The person who says Nixon was a great president also says this QB class is garbage.

Hilarious.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-29-2012, 01:27 PM
I have heard several people pining for this in the last couple weeks. Makes me want to hit them with a tackhammer. Alex Smith or trade for Cousins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoman69
12-29-2012, 01:48 PM
In situations of 2-14 football, your youngest QB shouldn't have to be ****ing Tom Brady to move up the goddamn depth chart.

You have NOTHING to play for. As late as the middle of the preseason you were torn between him and Brady Quinn for the 2nd string job. So now he gets ZERO shots when the other two bozos have done nothing but **** shit up?

Newsome and Wylie have been given chances over Breaston. We're down to Tysyn Hartmann in the secondary. But Stanzi is still inactive every game with Cassel and ****ing Brady Quinn ahead of him.

You know what? I almost ****ing hope that Pioli is retained and Kansas City makes a "reasonable" offer for Cousins.

I'll have my life back in peace and everybody else will think it was such a great deal, and that Kirk Cousins is actually something special beyond Ricky Stanzi.

They'll see him play and be mired in Matt Cassel ****tardery all over again.

Kirk Cousins sucks ****ing dogshit. He's not an answer as a starter, just like Stanzi is not.

If anybody thinks he can start in this league, go ****ing kill yourselves. He's terrible.

The first was a memorable rant. The second post you back completely off it.

http://news.esea.net/global/media_preview.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fgifsforum.com%2Fimages%2Fgif%2Fclap%2520clap%2520clap%2Fgrand%2FS AM-JACKSON-CLAPPING-GIF.gif