PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs What would it take for you to forgive Pioli?

KC kid
12-28-2012, 06:11 PM
What if he admits Cassel was a mistake?

What if he admits quarterback is more important than the right 53?

Anything he can do to make you on board for next year?

Ceej
12-28-2012, 06:12 PM
Oh God....

BigMeatballDave
12-28-2012, 06:13 PM
When he's gone.

jspchief
Forgive him? He's not my fucking girlfriend.

Bugeater
If he would kill you, then himself.

RealSNR
12-28-2012, 06:14 PM
He can give me back the last four years of my life. Then I'll forgive him

RealSNR
12-28-2012, 06:14 PM
If he would kill you, then himself.

This is also acceptable

Hammock Parties
12-28-2012, 06:15 PM
He repays the last two years of his salary.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-28-2012, 06:17 PM
Nothing he could do.

MahiMike
12-28-2012, 06:17 PM
irrelevant.

KC kid
12-28-2012, 06:18 PM
This is also acceptable

You don't have to get personal. I have heard some rumors last 48 hours he might not be gone (which I hate), so I am trying to come up with a scenario in which I would be ok with this.

Robo-Chachi
12-28-2012, 06:19 PM
seppuku

BigMeatballDave
12-28-2012, 06:19 PM
He repays the last two years of his salary.

Not my money. DO NOT CURR

-King-
12-28-2012, 06:20 PM
Well he does have a purrty mouth....

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
handjob.

from his wife.

Dr. Johnny Fever
You don't have to get personal. I have heard some rumors last 48 hours he might not be gone (which I hate), so I am trying to come up with a scenario in which I would be ok with this.

If he stays and drafts Geno a lot of people will warm up to him... if not forgive him for the last 4 years.

RealSNR
12-28-2012, 06:21 PM

He's not staying on and he's not killing you. Relax.

He's fucking gone and there exists no reasonable outcome where I'll ever stop hating him.

RealSNR
12-28-2012, 06:22 PM
If he stays and drafts Geno a lot of people will warm up to him... if not forgive him for the last 4 years.

If he stays I don't fucking care if he converts to "FIRST ROUND QBS ARE AWESOME!!111"ism.

My ass is fucking gone.

FAX
12-28-2012, 06:22 PM
He can give me back the last four years of my life. Then I'll forgive him

The Yep Commandos just bombed the Yep out of this deal right here.

FAX

The Franchise
12-28-2012, 06:24 PM
If Pioli is back.....I'm gone.

-King-
12-28-2012, 06:25 PM
If he stays I don't fucking care if he converts to "FIRST ROUND QBS ARE AWESOME!!111"ism.

My ass is fucking gone.

Unless they start winning...

FAX
12-28-2012, 06:26 PM

That's pretty much how I feel.

Although I've never "rooted" for another NFL team in my entire life which means shutting out pro football from my life. I shall have to fill the void somehow.

FAX

Dr. Johnny Fever
If he stays I don't ****ing care if he converts to "FIRST ROUND QBS ARE AWESOME!!111"ism.

My ass is ****ing gone.

Until we are good again next year.

:)

bevischief
100 hookers my choice and what he has made the last 4 yrs would be a start and free beer for life. That is just the beginning. Don't see that happening anytime soon. So F***you Peeholi and Clark if he is back.

RealSNR
12-28-2012, 06:27 PM

Fuck no.

Dude, odds are the Chiefs franchise will one day get back to winning even if Pioli sticks around.

Don't. Fucking. Care. I can watch a different team or no team at all and still see winning football.

KC kid
If they start winning with Geno, I bet you a lot of KC fans are back on board. . . not me

Side question. Do you all really think a lot of the fucktards at arrowhead are going to give a rookie qb time to develop? I bet they boo him by 2nd half 3rd game

Dr. Johnny Fever

Yeah this. Beat me to the idea. Winning will cure the rage.

bevischief
If he stays I don't ****ing care if he converts to "FIRST ROUND QBS ARE AWESOME!!111"ism.

My ass is ****ing gone.

Greenbay fan full time. Till this dickhead is gone.

RealSNR
12-28-2012, 06:28 PM

Nope.

The Franchise
12-28-2012, 06:29 PM

Nope. I won't be jumping on the bandwagon. I'll be done. All of my Chiefs shit will get packed away and I won't give two fucks about this team until he's gone.

Dave Lane
Seppuku

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hcO4MMzdYE8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I case you don't know what that is...

Dr. Johnny Fever
Nope.

It's going to suck for you to be a Packers fan when we win the Super Bowl with Geno and Pioli. All that time wasted just to then hate the team.

Coogs
His resignation would be a start. If not, then I am good with him waiting until Monday to be fired.

The Franchise
12-28-2012, 06:30 PM
I seriously hate Scott Pioli and Matt Cassel more than anyone period. They've wasted 4 years of my life that I will never get back. They did NOTHING to better this team.

bevischief
12-28-2012, 06:30 PM
The 400 pound man rapes him and Cassel on film with a ball gag for hours on end might help too...

RealSNR
12-28-2012, 06:33 PM
It's going to suck for you to be a Packers fan when we win the Super Bowl with Geno and Pioli. All that time wasted just to then hate the team.

This reminds me of the anti-Sanchez argument back in 2009 made by some people that went something like this:

"What if Brodie Croyle is still really good? You'll be sorry if you wasted that high of a draft pick on a position that we already have"

I suppose I do have to worry about the possibility that Pioli is actually a really good GM that will win Super Bowls for Kansas City.

I'm gonna file that one next to worrying that a sharp-edged meteorite will fall out of the sky and slice my head off one day as I'm getting out of my car.

FAX
12-28-2012, 06:33 PM

You know, I don't see that happening.

Why should Pioli suddenly become a better GM? Will he have some sort of epiphany? He'll wake up one morning and start drafting better? He'll stumble across a secret scroll that explains how to identify and hire a decent head coach?

I see no reason to believe that the Chiefs are going to get any better very soon with that incompetent, megalomaniacal imbecile at the helm.

FAX

seclark
12-28-2012, 06:35 PM
Oh, I''ll always root for this team, but I quit buying the t-shirt several years ago.
Sec

Dr. Johnny Fever
12-28-2012, 06:35 PM
This reminds me of the anti-Sanchez argument back in 2009 made by some people that went something like this:

"What if Brodie Croyle is still really good? You'll be sorry if you wasted that high of a draft pick on a position that we already have"

I suppose I do have to worry about the possibility that Pioli is actually a really good GM that will win Super Bowls for Kansas City.

I'm gonna file that one next to worrying that a sharp-edged meteorite will fall out of the sky and slice my head off one day as I'm getting out of my car.

I'm with you man. I will still be a Chiefs fan either way... but if Pioli goes I'll be a more excited one.

Dr. Johnny Fever
12-28-2012, 06:36 PM
You know, I don't see that happening.

Why should Pioli suddenly become a better GM? Will he have some sort of epiphany? He'll wake up one morning and start drafting better? He'll stumble across a secret scroll that explains how to identify and hire a decent head coach?

I see no reason to believe that the Chiefs are going to get any better very soon with that incompetent, megalomaniacal imbecile at the helm.

FAX

I completely agree but I'm playing devils advocate.

KCDC
12-28-2012, 06:41 PM
As angry as I would be, I would continue to root for the team. If Hunt keeps him, I'll go through the five stages of grief: Denial (omg no, the press reports have to be wrong); anger (my wife will get an ear full); Bargaining (I'll console myself that he has learned from his mistakes and will draft Geno); Depression (likely to last until the NFL Draft); and Acceptance (if he drafts Geno, cuts Cassel and Quinn, gets Chip Kelly, and otherwise has a good draft).

Red Beans
12-28-2012, 06:43 PM
No. Just flat out no.

hometeam
12-28-2012, 06:45 PM
Nothing. I dont care if we win the superbowl. Motherfucker owes me 4 years of life.

Chiefaholic
12-28-2012, 06:45 PM
Scott pissed on the fans, staff, head and assistant coaches, players, local media, and even the janitorial staff at Arrowhead. There's not any form of apology for being a stubborn egotistical jackass to EVERYBODY he encounters. His drafts have been mediocre at best, his ego not letting his coaching staff do their f'ing jobs, turning Arrowhead into a top secret organization, firing long term blue collar employees w/o just cause, and basically telling everybody to get bent and root for a different team if they didn't like the direction this team is going.

PIOLI needs to pack his shit and get the **** out of Arrowhead ASAP. Clark needs to hire a proven GM with a history of making consistent high draft grades. Then supply him with the financial resources to get the best possible coaching staff available. He may have to step on some toes and make damn sure we get a QB with our top pick in the draft just to get the fans back on the bandwagon. Then hire somebody with a proven record to get this team some positive media attention to put the former regime in the past.

Pioli has done far more damage at One Arrowhead Drive than just being a stubborn jackass with Matt Casshole.

BlackHelicopters
12-28-2012, 06:48 PM
Winning cures all sins.

Hoover
12-28-2012, 06:54 PM
People don't admit mistakes.

People don't admit that their instincts were wrong.

And I'm not talking just about football.

I'm not a 13 year old girl, so I don't feel I need to forgive him.

If he's the Chiefs GM, I'll deal with it. When the Lamar Hunt trophy comes home, I'll feel a sense of accomplishment.

Munson
12-28-2012, 06:59 PM
I'll never forgive that son of a bitch.

First of all, he'll NEVER admit that Cassel was his original sin.

Second, I can't stand the way he runs this organization. He's paranoid, and keeps things too secretive.

Third, he can't can't evaluate talent for shit. He's wasted 4 years of every Chiefs fan's life with shitty draft picks and bad personnel decisions.

**** YOU, PIOLI!

DeezNutz
12-28-2012, 07:00 PM
I'm reminded of the negotiation scene in Braveheart. Substitute Chiefs kingdom for Scotland, and that's what it would take to subside my hate.

bevischief
12-28-2012, 07:00 PM
Winning cures all sins.

So does hookers and blow...

chiefzilla1501
12-28-2012, 07:05 PM
He has never apologized or admitted his mistakes. After Arrowhead Anxiety, he knew his reputation was in the gutter, and so he started trying to pretend he was making an active coaching search, he set up more press conferences, started talking about bringing in QB competition. Then when analysts predicted the Chiefs were contenders this year, he went back to his arrogant self. When the team slumped, he refused to admit he did anything wrong on the QB decision, except pass on Andy Dalton. When the fans were drilled by the media, he didn't stick up for us. Through it all he acted as if fans weren't entitled to know about the players, to become closer, to hear from the media.

No apology he gives is going to be genuine. And he doesn't get a chance to fix mistakes that arrogance built. Even if he brings in Aaron Rodgers in some magical trade and steals Bellichick away from New England, it doesn't matter. he can **** off.

Chief Roundup
12-28-2012, 07:08 PM
Odd we are all in control of our own lives. Where and how we spend our time. Yet it is someone elses fault for how that time was spent and you all feel a need for a refund.

FlaChief58
12-28-2012, 07:09 PM
Not a damn thing. I can't wait till that fuckstick is a distant memory

Frazod
12-28-2012, 07:10 PM
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/7660/1458216-seppuku.jpg

cdcox
12-28-2012, 07:11 PM
Many people were sick of Carl by the late '90s.

Most of those people weren't eating their words in 2003.

Winning doesn't change people's opinion about the GM.

12-28-2012, 07:13 PM
Channeling my inner Milkman here

Only a complete dumbass would forgive Pioli for anything he has done here.

bevischief
12-28-2012, 07:15 PM
Till I can kick both Peeholi, Clark and Caseel in the nuts with steel toe boots on repeatably is a start

BlackHelicopters
12-28-2012, 07:16 PM
So does hookers and blow...

Well, yeah........

HolyHat
12-28-2012, 07:21 PM
He can not be forgiven. Unless he gives me every cent he has made with the Chiefs. Maybe I'll consider it after that.

Tombstone RJ
12-28-2012, 07:22 PM

he just needs to be stick around kc and continue to be himself. He's been great for the Broncos.:D

CoMoChief
12-28-2012, 07:49 PM
For those of you that think Pioli, or any other GM is ever going to directly come out and say "Well, I shouldn't have traded/draft x/y/z" - and throw some player under the bus, forget about it. It won't happen. Besides Pioli's ego won't allow him to admit that because Matt Cassel ultimately is the sword he will have to fall on. He's responsible for the QB position. The QB came from his old team and he worked the trade out w/ his old buddy. That lands 100000% on Pioli. You can't tell me that Haley (a rookie HC aka a Pioli "yes" man) sat down and said "look, we need Matt Cassel". Did Haley know that Cassel would be hand picked from the GM coming into the gig? Who knows...but either way what would Haley say - No, and possibly not getting his shot at being a HC in the NFL?

I don't think I can really forgive Pioli for anything really. Other than Houston being gift wrapped to us in the 3rd rd of the draft because he likes to smoke pot and an obvious BPA pick/huge need at safety in Eric Berry, he's never made any "Wow" draft picks. Most of our good core of players - Charles, Bowe, Albert, DJ, Hali, Flowers, Carr, Dorsey (to some degree), Colquitt all came/drafted from previous regimes. I'll give him credit for ultimately making our Oline better, but that's about all the good he's done here in KC.

I just want him to GTFO of Kansas City and to never be heard from again.

Strongside
12-28-2012, 07:53 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/32592971.jpg

TEX
12-28-2012, 07:58 PM
FUCK PIOLI!

Mr. Flopnuts
12-28-2012, 08:03 PM
Albert Breer is saying on twitter there is some buzz around the league that Pioli isn't going anywhere. LMAO

GloryDayz
12-28-2012, 08:05 PM
Hold on, I'm still thinking. Nothing yet...

big nasty kcnut
12-28-2012, 08:09 PM
He would have to offer me katy perry and lindsey stirling for me to make sweet love to them and all his money. Since that won't happen fuck that guy.

Ace Gunner
12-28-2012, 08:10 PM
resign.

KCSPORTSNUT
12-28-2012, 08:12 PM
I know you all will hate me for this but i dont think(other than Cassel)Pioli has been that bad.I think much like the QB and coaches(Crennel and Daboll)being so weak are the 2 things that have made it worse than it really is.I mean seriously if we have a QB,the line stays healthy and we add a wideout with SPEED to compliment Bowe or whoever we are better than 2-14.Pioli doesnt coach or play so why all the crap to fire him.Because we all wanted Crennel after beating Green Bay man ya'll have short memories.

Mr. Arrowhead
12-28-2012, 08:15 PM
I know you all will hate me for this but i dont think(other than Cassel)Pioli has been that bad.I think much like the QB and coaches(Crennel and Daboll)being so weak are the 2 things that have made it worse than it really is.I mean seriously if we have a QB,the line stays healthy and we add a wideout with SPEED to compliment Bowe or whoever we are better than 2-14.Pioli doesnt coach or play so why all the crap to fire him.Because we all wanted Crennel after beating Green Bay man ya'll have short memories.

Because hes responsible for hiring the right coach and getting the right players you ****ing moron

bishop_74
12-28-2012, 08:16 PM
Faget!!!

In58men
12-28-2012, 08:18 PM
4 years of lying? Can't forgive something like that.

NJChiefsFan
12-28-2012, 08:19 PM

Nice try.

BigMeatballDave
12-28-2012, 08:20 PM
Albert Breer is saying on twitter there is some buzz around the league that Pioli isn't going anywhere. LMAO

Why do these mouthbreathers tweet this shit?

In58men
12-28-2012, 08:28 PM
Why do these mouthbreathers tweet this shit?

I respect Albert Breer, he's a very reliable source if you ask me. Knowing this came from Breer has me worried.

KurtCobain
12-28-2012, 08:31 PM
If pioli is retained... Well, its a good thing I don't have Girlfriend so I can't go full Belcher.

htismaqe
I respect Albert Breer, he's a very reliable source if you ask me. Knowing this came from Breer has me worried.

Breer is the guy who immediately discredited reports last week that Romeo and Pioli had been told they were going to be let go.

He's doubling down.

FlaChief58

KurtCobain
12-28-2012, 08:43 PM
Pioli should be nailed to an arrowhead for chiefs sins.

GloryDayz
12-28-2012, 08:45 PM
I'm still thinking....

FlaChief58
12-28-2012, 09:00 PM
I'm still thinking....

I hope you have a lot of free time, this may take a while

the Talking Can
12-28-2012, 09:02 PM

he could shit on everyone in your family, for starters

PRIEST
12-28-2012, 09:12 PM
**** PIOLI!

This

GloryDayz
12-29-2012, 10:12 AM
Still thinking... I may have to sleep on this one...

ChiTown
12-29-2012, 10:15 AM
Ill forgive him for being an absolute dickbag of a President and GM once he is fired.

The Bad Guy
12-29-2012, 10:38 AM

I don't give a shit what they win if he's here.

If that mother fucker is the GM of this team for the 2013 season, I will never ever be a fan again.

You can't come in with the bravado he did and post the results he has and tell me that this organization is committed to winning.

He's failed on multiple levels with his right 53 bullshit. No coaches want to coach with this guy except for his tree buddies.

My love for the Chiefs has deteriorated significantly due to Scott Pioli. One more year is the death blow.

Reerun_KC
12-29-2012, 10:38 AM
I will forgive him the minute he Belchers himself in front of the team...

The Bad Guy
12-29-2012, 10:39 AM
I don't care if he admits Cassel was a mistake. It's 4 years too fucking late.

There's nothing else he could do. The stats and win/loses have forced his hand.

The Bad Guy
12-29-2012, 10:39 AM

Well then that took a turn.

"That really escalated quickly, Brick killed a man".

Reerun_KC
12-29-2012, 10:40 AM

If that mother ****er is the GM of this team for the 2013 season, I will never ever be a fan again.

You can't come in with the bravado he did and post the results he has and tell me that this organization is committed to winning.

He's failed on multiple levels with his right 53 bullshit. No coaches want to coach with this guy except for his tree buddies.

My love for the Chiefs has deteriorated significantly due to Scott Pioli. One more year is the death blow.100% this

Predarat
12-29-2012, 10:42 AM
Nothing.

Deberg_1990
12-29-2012, 10:45 AM

If that mother fucker is the GM of this team for the 2013 season, I will never ever be a fan again.

My love for the Chiefs has deteriorated significantly due to Scott Pioli. One more year is the death blow.

Pretty much how I feel. Pioli has become such a polarizing figure, there's no way he's going to be able to get a solid coach in KC to turn things around. Nor has he earned a "do over" right.

If Clark brings this chump back, that tells me all I need to know about his committment to winning. I will find a new team to spend my time and energy on.
Posted via Mobile Device

FAX
12-29-2012, 10:47 AM
You know, it's interesting ... in order for Pioli to remain in situ, he's going to have to convince Clark that he can turn this thing around and do it quickly. I mean, you certainly can't justify retaining him based upon his track record to date. So, he's going to have to sell Clark on some sort of super plan ... whatever that may be.

The interesting part is that there is no reason whatsoever to believe that Pioli has what it takes to do the job he was hired to perform. You certainly don't keep him around on that basis. His tenure as GM is the definition of failure. So, if Clark retains Pioli, it has to mean that the guy can sell the warts off a pickle when he wants to.

FAX

The Bad Guy
12-29-2012, 10:47 AM
Not to mention he's going to be a lame duck coach so if Pioli is back, so is Romeo. No head coaching candidate worth a shit is going to come here.

If he's signed an extension, just let me get an early start on finding another team.

scho63
12-29-2012, 11:31 AM
Watching his tail lights leave the stadium for the last time

Messier
12-29-2012, 11:48 AM
The only reason to keep Pioli would be the same reason it makes no sense to keep him. He'd have to be striped of all responsibility, and hire a coach that has final say on all player decisions. Might as well hire someone better at getting players if that's the case.

bevischief
12-29-2012, 11:52 AM
He calls all the major channels and goes full Belcher in prime time.

Quesadilla Joe
12-29-2012, 11:54 AM
I was trying to come up with an argument to support Pioli coming back but I just couldn't. He has shown that he is only comfortable with people he knows and the only person he knows that could actually help the Chiefs is Belicheat. He has created a bad work environment and hasn't improved the team in any way since he got the job.

The Chiefs are a dead franchise with Pioli there. If Clark Hunt can't see it I'm sorry. Maybe if he lived in KC and came to the facility every day like Pat Bowlen he could have seen it coming sooner.

Imon Yourside
12-29-2012, 11:55 AM
I would forgive him if he moves on to retirement or taking the patriot way to say Denver or Oakland.

NJChiefsFan
12-29-2012, 12:27 PM
I was trying to come up with an argument to support Pioli coming back but I just couldn't. He has shown that he is only comfortable with people he knows and the only person he knows that could actually help the Chiefs is Belicheat. He has created a bad work environment and hasn't improved the team in any way since he got the job.

The Chiefs are a dead franchise with Pioli there. If Clark Hunt can't see it I'm sorry. Maybe if he lived in KC and came to the facility every day like Pat Bowlen he could have seen it coming sooner.

You almost went the entire post without dipping into homer-mode. Baby steps.

Coogs
12-29-2012, 12:36 PM
'bout the only positive of the Pioli regime was (going to use past tense... :D) Charles re-upping.

Mizzou_8541
12-29-2012, 12:41 PM

My ass is ****ing gone.

Me too. If he stays, Chiefs fans have no hope.

Chiefshrink
12-29-2012, 12:43 PM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! And now the RIMSHOT !

Chiefshrink
12-29-2012, 12:45 PM
If Pioli is retained he and President Obama will have a lot in common !

Massive amounts of FAIL but yet allowed to keep their jobs !!:rolleyes:

burt
12-29-2012, 12:45 PM
If pioli is retained... Well, its a good thing I don't have Girlfriend so I can't go full Belcher.

Just kill yourself first...then her....

Easy 6
12-29-2012, 12:49 PM
Scott pissed on the fans, staff, head and assistant coaches, players, local media, and even the janitorial staff at Arrowhead. There's not any form of apology for being a stubborn egotistical jackass to EVERYBODY he encounters. His drafts have been mediocre at best, his ego not letting his coaching staff do their f'ing jobs, turning Arrowhead into a top secret organization, firing long term blue collar employees w/o just cause, and basically telling everybody to get bent and root for a different team if they didn't like the direction this team is going.

PIOLI needs to pack his shit and get the **** out of Arrowhead ASAP. Clark needs to hire a proven GM with a history of making consistent high draft grades. Then supply him with the financial resources to get the best possible coaching staff available. He may have to step on some toes and make damn sure we get a QB with our top pick in the draft just to get the fans back on the bandwagon. Then hire somebody with a proven record to get this team some positive media attention to put the former regime in the past.

Pioli has done far more damage at One Arrowhead Drive than just being a stubborn jackass with Matt Casshole.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

bevischief
12-29-2012, 12:53 PM
Clean gblowfish's chimney for starters. Money, hookers and blow.

burt
12-29-2012, 12:55 PM
Clean gblowfish's chimney for starters. Money, hookers and blow.

k...MAYBE if there were EXPENSIVE hookers.......Maybe.....naw....

Imon Yourside
12-29-2012, 12:55 PM
Antifreeze always works....

GloryDayz
12-29-2012, 01:00 PM
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! I hate impossible problems to solve!!!

I'll add a Cray to the mix and see if it can think of one..

bevischief
12-29-2012, 01:18 PM
k...MAYBE if there were EXPENSIVE hookers.......Maybe.....naw....

I am talking at least Bunny Ranch type.

Chief Faithful
12-29-2012, 01:27 PM
I hold no grudge against Pioli, but from strictly a results perspective he has failed at the job and needs to go. I supported the need to change the culture and provide discipline. I support his method of evaluating talent based on position profiles and whether or not the incoming talent provides an upgrade. I like the change to a 3-4 defense because it is more flexible and means more linebackers over linemen on the special teams unit. While I support the direction the Chiefs took I feel Pioli just failed as a GM.

Pioli's stubborn support of Cassel is mind boggling and why not Stanzi? Draft QB's, even Pioli himself stated this was the most important position on the team. Why did he not go for speed at WR? His trading of Gonzo and Waters was stupid. But most of all, his choices of OC when Weis left have been simply incompetent.

For me there is nothing to forgive, Pioli has performed very poorly and based on his result alone he needs to go.

bevischief
12-29-2012, 01:31 PM
A real Pineapple as a butt plug no lube on the 10 0'clock national news.

Dunerdr
12-29-2012, 01:36 PM
A public announcement that he fucked up bad, wasted talent and time, and lastly that hes stepping down as gm and stepping up as arrowhead litter control.

Then and only then. We can start the healing process. He still owes me dinner and a movie after the raw fuckin i got over 8 games i attended in his 4 years. And a little cuddling wouldnt hurt afterwards. Just saying.

whoman69
12-29-2012, 01:37 PM
harakiri

RealSNR
12-29-2012, 01:58 PM

Give Clark some time to be very close to death. Then he'll turn over a new leaf I'm sure.

Quesadilla Joe
12-29-2012, 02:29 PM
You almost went the entire post without dipping into homer-mode. Baby steps.

With all of the offseason drama with Haley and the wire tapping or whatever I am actually shocked that Clark Hunt didn't become more involved with his franchise. He let Pioli bully everybody and Pioli had nobody to keep him in check. The owner is supposed to establish the culture for a franchise and he can't do that when he lives out of state.

GloryDayz
12-29-2012, 05:16 PM
The Cray is still working on a more detailed answer, but this just in from a less-new super computer..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sdVqnfYKmYg/UFz0zPUTpWI/AAAAAAAACIk/H5itacXjAoo/s640/magic%2B8%2Bball.jpg

bevischief
12-29-2012, 05:33 PM
Midget gang bang on film, pineapple butt plug and what he has earned the last 4 years.

GloryDayz
12-29-2012, 07:13 PM
Don't go final yet, I'm still thinkiing.. It's a process, albeit a long process...

http://www.swsalestalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/pondering-man.jpg

NJChiefsFan
12-29-2012, 07:18 PM
With all of the offseason drama with Haley and the wire tapping or whatever I am actually shocked that Clark Hunt didn't become more involved with his franchise. He let Pioli bully everybody and Pioli had nobody to keep him in check. The owner is supposed to establish the culture for a franchise and he can't do that when he lives out of state.

I don't blame Clark for taking Pioli. I like that he did. That being said, I do agree with your point. I don't know if he just didn't believe it or what, but a look into it was called for at the very least. Still, if he hires a good GM this year, I am not going to be hating on Clark for his tenure so far, even if it is filled with plenty of flaws.

It seems clear that Pioli still has respect around the league for whatever political reason you want to make. If he makes a change at the very least we see a willingness to admit a wrong and change it.

PhillyChiefFan
12-29-2012, 07:39 PM
seppuku

This.

Easy 6
12-29-2012, 11:25 PM
How about eating a heaping bowl of his own oven fresh shit, topped with habanero sauce and cigarette ashes.

Actually no, thats not even enough.

I just hope this is all over very soon, like monday morning soon... because the longer it drags out, the more worried i become, in spite of the 1001 facts that say it should be a done deal.

I dunno, its just worrying... maybe its the fact that in the outstanding Joe Delaney tribute clip, they try to glorify DMC by comparing him to Joe, that has pioli written ALL over it.

Its not enough to shove him down our throats with a miscast role on the field, but now, at this late stage of the game... they're shining him up by comparing him to Joe, it stinks, and its worrying.

Say it aint so, Clark...

crossbow
12-30-2012, 12:58 AM
He can GTFO and take that horses ass Dabole with him.

I don't understand all the secrecy either. What part of his plan was he trying to protect? Record losses and blowouts so bad that the team destroyed the 1929 Bisons in loser stats? How NOT to evaluate a quarterback? How to destroy the player/fans/community relationship the team had? His patented draft selection proccess? I have seen enough of the Patriot Way.

crossbow
12-30-2012, 01:04 AM
The Cray is still working on a more detailed answer, but this just in from a less-new super computer..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sdVqnfYKmYg/UFz0zPUTpWI/AAAAAAAACIk/H5itacXjAoo/s640/magic%2B8%2Bball.jpg

They use this device to develope offensive game plans too.

el borracho
12-30-2012, 01:17 AM
To forgive Pioli? I guess he would have to make all the right decisions and actually build a dynasty that won a championship or two. He would have to select the right quarterback in the upcoming draft and hire the right head coach and hire the right coordinators and find/acquire some talented receivers and find/acquire some talented tight ends and find/acquire some talented pass-rushers. If he did all of those things (not likely), then I would forgive him.

chiefzilla1501
12-30-2012, 01:32 AM
They use this device to develope offensive game plans too.

I think you're thinking of the tecmo bowl playbook.

AussieChiefsFan
12-30-2012, 02:07 AM
Draft Geno, hire successful coach, Win multiple playoff games from 2013 onwards.

Spott
12-30-2012, 07:27 AM
If he went to the KC zoo, snuck into the gorilla cage and got sodomized to death by all of the gorillas in the exhibit then I might consider forgiving him.

mdchiefsfan
12-30-2012, 07:33 AM
Pioli must march across that field, present himself before this army, put his head between his legs and kiss his own arse. Then I will forgive him

Rausch
12-30-2012, 07:47 AM

Nope.

I'm throwing in the towel if he's back...

Rasputin
12-30-2012, 08:29 AM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0B5lFuTUhso?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"You just shot an unarmed man"

"He should have armed himself"