PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs have requested to interview Ray Horton this week

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-31-2012, 10:24 PM
Mike Jurecki ‏@mikejurecki

Hearing Ray Horton will meet w/ Michael Bidwill on Tuesday am, three teams have requested to interview Horton this week. #clev #buff #kc

The Franchise
12-31-2012, 10:31 PM
Doesn't fit what Clark said.......but he was a pretty good DC.

ChiefMojo
12-31-2012, 10:35 PM
I say that tweet but I haven't seen any reports actually saying he will interview with us. Does Horton have any prior ties to Haley while at Zona?

The Bad Guy
12-31-2012, 10:40 PM
There's just no way he can pass off hiring Horton, Armstrong or Koetter to this fanbase.

They need a splash and a big one.

WildTurkey
12-31-2012, 10:43 PM
There's just no way he can pass off hiring Horton, Armstrong or Koetter to this fanbase.

They need a splash and a big one.

Seems like he's just going through the motions IMO. I think he's already got who he wants in mind. It's just a matter of getting the guy to coach here

ChiefMojo
12-31-2012, 10:46 PM
Seems like he wants to pick as many brains as possible about different organizations and how they are run. This is a job normally a GM does, but this time around it is a opportunity for Clark to learn about other franchises from a football side of things.

stonedstooge
12-31-2012, 10:47 PM
He sure talked big early this afternoon. He better not have been shitting us

ChiefMojo
12-31-2012, 10:57 PM
Talking big makes one think it has to be a Cowher, Reid, Holmgren, Gruden, Billick, etc. Someone that has been around the block and expects to control things. The coaches we have been tied to so far are the type you throw to Pioli to control!

jspchief
12-31-2012, 11:28 PM
Token?

MotherfuckerJones
12-31-2012, 11:40 PM
It has to be a big name coach due to the comments of Clark Hunt. Now, I wouldnt mind hiring a guy who no one really knows and is under the radar. Look at Baltimore with John Harbaugh, Steelers with Mike Tomlin, Packers Mike McCarthy

ILChief
01-01-2013, 12:20 AM
Seems like he wants to pick as many brains as possible about different organizations and how they are run. This is a job normally a GM does, but this time around it is a opportunity for Clark to learn about other franchises from a football side of things.

I'm not sure the Arizona Cardinals are a good role model. Although you would have thought the Patriots were