PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Why do we want to get rid of Pioli?

lostcause
01-01-2013, 04:29 AM
We now have a squad with a ton of talent on the defensive side of the ball and the oline. We're a qb away from being very competitive (per CP) and now we have the 1st overall pick to do whatever we want to get that QB. To top it off, we have a last place schedule for 2013.

This is FAR better than fielding a 7-9 team. Right? That is WHAT NOBODY wanted ever. We have the #1 overall pick, WHICH EVERYBODY wanted and now we want to get rid of the mastermind?

Call me confused, because I log into Chiefs Planet faithfully and have learned that getting a QB is the most important thing ever and we don't want 7-9 seasons and its better to lose and get the 1st pick. But when we do that, we have to fire everyone because we aren't winning games...

Chiefs Pantalones
01-01-2013, 04:34 AM
Not sure if serious...

NJChiefsFan
01-01-2013, 04:35 AM
Because Pioli has done nothing to build this roster? Or that he has shown the ability to only fuck up the QB position more. Why would we want him even standing in the room when that QB selection is decided? It's not about getting to 8 or 9 wins, its about winning a damn SB. Pioli doesn't help us do that. In fact he hurts it as much as one probably can, so.....GTFO.

Dr. Gigglepants
01-01-2013, 04:44 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/32741027.jpg

AussieChiefsFan
01-01-2013, 04:44 AM
Thats not how it works

jaa1025
01-01-2013, 04:48 AM
This might be the dumbest post I have ever seen in BBS history if your serious. If you not then its just a poor attempt at trolling. Then again you might be Scott pioli and in that case then I hope you get the HIV.

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-01-2013, 04:49 AM
lostcause. Appropriate name.

Dave Lane
01-01-2013, 05:00 AM
This might be the dumbest post I have ever seen in BBS history if your serious. If you not then its just a poor attempt at trolling. Then again you might be Scott pioli and in that case then I hope you get the HIV.

No you didn't read the Como thread apparently. He's king retard of the year.

At least so far. there's still time for lostcause though the year is early.

NJChiefsFan
01-01-2013, 05:08 AM

Credit to them for not wasting any time.

rabblerouser
01-01-2013, 05:12 AM
We now have a squad with a ton of talent on the defensive side of the ball and the oline. We're a qb away from being very competitive (per CP) and now we have the 1st overall pick to do whatever we want to get that QB. To top it off, we have a last place schedule for 2013.

This is FAR better than fielding a 7-9 team. Right? That is WHAT NOBODY wanted ever. We have the #1 overall pick, WHICH EVERYBODY wanted and now we want to get rid of the mastermind?

Call me confused, because I log into Chiefs Planet faithfully and have learned that getting a QB is the most important thing ever and we don't want 7-9 seasons and its better to lose and get the 1st pick. But when we do that, we have to fire everyone because we aren't winning games...

:)ROFL

l:shake:

:bolt::bolt:

JCharles1981
01-01-2013, 05:39 AM
"Call me confused, because I log into Chiefs Planet faithfully and have learned that getting a QB is the most important thing ever and we don't want 7-9 seasons and its better to lose and get the 1st pick. But when we do that, we have to fire everyone because we aren't winning games..."

I call you Chief moron (no pun intended) of the year for actually believing that Pioli was the best decision that the Chiefs ever made. You know why Pioli left New England? Because he didn't want Bellacheck putting in his two cents any longer for which players they should recruit. He came to KC because no HC of our team since Vermeil has stood up to the GM and told him "signing this guy or that guy is a horrible idea." Also, had Lamar Hunt still been alive, I doubt Scotty would have been his first choice for a new GM almost five years ago.

TimeForWasp
01-01-2013, 05:45 AM
I would call it a catch 22 situation, but the receivers can't catch.

the Talking Can
01-01-2013, 05:53 AM

how possible, this dumb?

JCharles1981
01-01-2013, 05:56 AM
how possible, this dumb?

Notice how he said "better for us to lose and get the top #1 pick in the draft." The Chiefs would never make the playoffs if they made that their goal every season where they entered the second half of the season with only 1 or 2 wins to their record.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-01-2013, 06:22 AM
Trollololololololo

InChiefsHeaven
01-01-2013, 06:24 AM

This is a staggeringly ignorant post. How you have 1300 posts to your name amazes me. And green rep. Keep it up Sparky...

Molitoth
01-01-2013, 06:25 AM
lol so going 2-14 was all part of Pioli's master plan? sureeeeeee.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-01-2013, 06:26 AM
blueballs?

King_Chief_Fan
01-01-2013, 08:16 AM

ROFL
you can't be serious.

Dunerdr
01-01-2013, 08:29 AM
I thoughtyou guys told scott he couldnt come back...

WhiteWhale
01-01-2013, 08:33 AM
It's kinda amazing how many people missed that the guy is being ironic and mocking the tankers.

Troll job=successful

This place really is a troll's wet dream.

Hammock Parties
01-01-2013, 08:34 AM
Pioli has the bubonic plague.

scho63
01-01-2013, 08:54 AM

This is the delusion of too many Chiefs fans. While we may have more play makers and talent on D, it has many holes to fill. Our pass defense SUCKS, we get too little pressure on the QB, and aside from a pretty decent run defense, we got little...stop perpetuating this fallacy. %(/

Bwana
01-01-2013, 09:02 AM
What the hell?

Rugby Thompson
01-01-2013, 09:06 AM
This is the delusion of too many Chiefs fans. While we may have more play makers and talent on D, it has many holes to fill. Our pass defense SUCKS, we get too little pressure on the QB, and aside from a pretty decent run defense, we got little...stop perpetuating this fallacy. %(/

It will be heavily improved with the right QB, look at denver.

AussieChiefsFan
01-01-2013, 09:07 AM
It will be heavily improved with the right QB, look at denver....and Indy, Seattle, Washington.

BigMeatballDave
01-01-2013, 09:08 AM
KILL IT WITH FIRE

BlackHelicopters
01-01-2013, 09:09 AM
Hope this dude does not own any high powered firearms.

Rugby Thompson
01-01-2013, 09:10 AM
...and Indy, Seattle, Washington.

True.

FloridaMan88
01-01-2013, 09:11 AM

Fat Scott and Romeo helped the Chiefs secure the #1 overall pick this year. If the Chiefs successfully draft a QB and eventually win a Super Bowl as a result, then the Chiefs should be sure to send the dynamic obese duo Super Bowl champion t-shirts as souvenirs (XXXXXXXL for both obviously).

But now it is about winning and rebuilding the Chiefs into a winning organization. That would be the opposite of what Fat Scott does.

Crush
01-01-2013, 09:12 AM

DRAFT TYLER WILSON IN THE 2ND ROUND!!! HERP DERP

Crush
01-01-2013, 09:13 AM
Didn't lostcause turn out to be Blueballs, troll extraordinaire?

patteeu
01-01-2013, 10:37 AM

This post should have been made when Herm Edwards finally convinced Carl Peterson and the Hunts to tear it all down and rebuild with youth. He should have been given one more year to groom the young players (and draft another group of them) instead of being shown the door after a predictably bad, first (post-teardown) season, IMO.

Pioli somehow managed to go 2-14 with a team that should be well on the path toward a championship. GTFO

Pasta Little Brioni
01-01-2013, 10:39 AM
Didn't lostcause turn out to be Blueballs, troll extraordinaire?

I thought so too and blueballs has been MIA for quite some time. Last time I spotted him he was doing some Kool Aid routine under a mult.

notorious
01-01-2013, 10:41 AM
Step back, and literally FUCK YOUR OWN FACE!

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4818146691580771&pid=15.1

Easy 6
01-01-2013, 10:42 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oavMtUWDBTM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pasta Little Brioni
01-01-2013, 10:43 AM
Sittin around suckin on a big ole pitcher of Kool Aid dog

There, that should flush him out.

bevischief
01-01-2013, 11:00 AM
He is a dick and a loser.

bevischief
01-01-2013, 11:05 AM
The last 4 years? Dumb ass?

BullJunkandIron
01-01-2013, 11:07 AM
At second look his butt isn't nearly as cute as first thought.

bevischief
01-01-2013, 11:12 AM
At second look his butt isn't nearly as cute as first thought.

I don't swing that way to know.

BullJunkandIron
01-01-2013, 11:40 AM
He is a dick and a loser.

Would of surprised me.

crossbow
01-01-2013, 11:52 AM
Seriously?

Irony and sarcasm is hard to pull of in text form.

banyon
01-01-2013, 12:00 PM
To the OP:

Make yourself a roster list and break it down by who was GM when the picks were made. If you have watched the Chiefs for more than 1 GAME, then it should immediately be apparent that nearly 4 years of drafts have been squandered, all of our best players are pre-pioli, and, oh yeah, our head coaches and coordinators sucked too.

The tougher question to answer is has Pioli done anything on 4 years that should give anyone any confidence that he knows what he is doing.

crossbow
01-01-2013, 12:22 PM
Taking a big risk here and speculating that Chiefsplaneteers want Pioli gone...and real soon.

Note the sarcastic tone. Now you try.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-01-2013, 12:35 PM
Taking a big risk here and speculating that Chiefsplaneteers want Pioli gone...and real soon.

Note the sarcastic tone. Now you try.

Taking a biiiiiiig risk here and speculating that CP wants Pioli gone

That's usually enough.

BullJunkandIron
01-01-2013, 01:38 PM
Didn't a certain country just re-elect a leader that failed miserably? Must be the new way.

loochy
01-01-2013, 01:42 PM
Didn't a certain country just re-elect a leader that failed miserably? Must be the new way.

That one was more of a case of damned if you do or damned if you don't.

whoman69
01-01-2013, 01:48 PM

The username is very apt in this case. We have the first pick because Pioli couldn't or refused to replace his annointed QB. We have a star studded team with most of the studs inherited by Pioli.

Frazod
01-01-2013, 01:51 PM
Nice to see that lostcause is a fucking idiot about everything.

lostcause
01-02-2013, 09:37 PM
Nice to see that lostcause is a ****ing idiot about everything.

Not true, I drafted Alex Smith on to my Sandbox squad.

KCBOSS1
01-02-2013, 09:39 PM
Ummm.... because the talent that we have, for the large part, was here when He got here.... However, he might do well with a considerably reduced role. Still don't think so. I do believe that the restructuring is key.

listopencil
01-02-2013, 09:46 PM

http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/giant-douche-2012.jpg

lostcause
01-03-2013, 01:11 AM
how possible, this dumb?

Hell, you were crying that we would end up out of the top 5 and not able to draft a qb. Now we got the #1, you got your wish, and I'm dumb?

WhiteWhale
01-03-2013, 08:54 AM
This post should have been made when Herm Edwards finally convinced Carl Peterson and the Hunts to tear it all down and rebuild with youth. He should have been given one more year to groom the young players (and draft another group of them) instead of being shown the door after a predictably bad, first (post-teardown) season, IMO.

Pioli somehow managed to go 2-14 with a team that should be well on the path toward a championship. GTFO

Fuck Herman Edwards.

He did a great job of taking us from a respectable team to turning us into that team that picks in the top 5 every fucking year. I said that's what would happen when we hired the moron, and that's where we are.

Persistently at the bottom of the NFL.

tredadda
01-03-2013, 08:58 AM

When you inherit a 2-14 team and four years later you still have a 2-14 team it is time to go. Not only were we 2-14, but we met or exceeded many dubious records for utter ineptness and we just fired our second HC in four years. Yes he got us the #1 pick and possibly a QB, but we never should have been in this situation 4 years into his term. Poor attempt at trolling.

AussieChiefsFan
01-03-2013, 08:58 AM
Lets not start up this thread again.

tredadda
01-03-2013, 08:59 AM
"Call me confused, because I log into Chiefs Planet faithfully and have learned that getting a QB is the most important thing ever and we don't want 7-9 seasons and its better to lose and get the 1st pick. But when we do that, we have to fire everyone because we aren't winning games..."

I call you Chief moron (no pun intended) of the year for actually believing that Pioli was the best decision that the Chiefs ever made. You know why Pioli left New England? Because he didn't want Bellacheck putting in his two cents any longer for which players they should recruit. He came to KC because no HC of our team since Vermeil has stood up to the GM and told him "signing this guy or that guy is a horrible idea." Also, had Lamar Hunt still been alive, I doubt Scotty would have been his first choice for a new GM almost five years ago.

No, because he would have still stuck with Carl Peterson and most likely he would still be our GM had Lamar still been alive.

Red And Yellow
01-03-2013, 09:10 AM
KC should fire this moron before the draft, so far his best pick that wasn't a no brainer was Justin Houston, hate to think of who he would draft if he's still around.

AussieChiefsFan
01-03-2013, 09:10 AM
^ he'll be gone.

Red And Yellow
01-03-2013, 10:35 AM
Why would we want him to stay? Haven't seen any reason to keep him

Halfcan
01-03-2013, 10:55 AM
Talent on our O line- put down the pipe son. lol

ChiefAshhole20
01-03-2013, 10:55 AM
Look at what he's done in the past with signing quality players to below market contracts (Hali, DJ, Winston, JC), why would you get rid of him? Everyone agrees that from the talent evaluation aspect of things, he is obviously a retard, but there is no denying the guy is a baller when it comes to the business side of things. Why would you want to get rid of someone that is extremely valuable in that area, and not just keep him away from the football side of things?

ndws
01-03-2013, 10:56 AM
I don't want him to stay. But, I've thought about this alot, and with a coach like Reid coming in...is it possible that Pioli stays, and resumes the role he had in NE. Not a GM by definition, but definitely a collaborator with the HC on personnel?

I think we can all agree that Pioli's ego got in his way and was overwhelmed as a GM, in the capacity that he operated. So, could he get dialed back, work back up to the max of his abilities, and we now have a HC with enough say that he shares some of that power? I'm not going to relate this to anything the Patriots are doing, but more in the aspect of getting Pioli back into a position he is able? If the speculations are true, and he was renewed earlier...maybe it makes a little sense to keep him, but only give him the job he has had success at? Sometimes a reality check is what a person needs.

I don't know. I still say throw that bald dick into a volcano, but if he's going to get paid by the team, might as well see if he can do anything good. And if he doesn't have the ability to create the same shitstorm he did, he may not be all that bad. Just a thought I had, as to why everything has gone down the way it has.

htismaqe
01-03-2013, 10:56 AM
Talent on our O line- put down the pipe son. lol

I'm convinced Chiefs fans are clueless about offensive line play...

suzzer99
01-03-2013, 10:59 AM
Pioli is irrelevant if we get Reid since Reid could get Pioli fired with the snap of his fingers. If not and we get some young/college coach, Pioli has to go.

Halfcan
01-03-2013, 11:19 AM
I'm convinced Chiefs fans are clueless about offensive line play...

Considering hudson and albert were hurt and we finished the year with a patchwork oline with 2 rookies that got toasted repeatedly- I wouldnt say we are Loaded with talent on the O line- just my 2 cents.

jettio
01-03-2013, 11:21 AM
I just hope that if the Chiefs hire Reid and keep Pioli that the entire "Save our Chiefs" fighter wing and aerial ballet corps have the courage of their convictions and cancel their season tickets and start rooting for the Calgary Stampeders like they promised.

htismaqe
01-03-2013, 11:22 AM
Considering hudson and albert were hurt and we finished the year with a patchwork oline with 2 rookies that got toasted repeatedly- I wouldnt say we are Loaded with talent on the O line- just my 2 cents.

The team ran for over 200 yards per game with that patchwork offensive line with Brady fucking Quinn under center.

The offensive line is A LOT more talented than anybody is giving them credit for.

Hammock Parties
01-03-2013, 11:29 AM
The team ran for over 200 yards per game with that patchwork offensive line with Brady fucking Quinn under center.

The offensive line is A LOT more talented than anybody is giving them credit for.

Albert, Asamoah, Winston and Hudson are as talented a group as there is in this league, period.

Allen is a concern.

patteeu
01-04-2013, 01:08 AM
**** Herman Edwards.

He did a great job of taking us from a respectable team to turning us into that team that picks in the top 5 every ****ing year. I said that's what would happen when we hired the moron, and that's where we are.

Persistently at the bottom of the NFL.

He didn't do that. He did just what lostcause correctly pointed out that most Planeteers wanted. He stripped the team down and started a real youth movement. The fact that he wasn't allowed to see it through beyond the first year is a complete defense to the charge you're making. Maybe he would have sucked just like you predicted, but we'll never know because he never got the opportunity to prove you right or wrong.

mcaj22
01-04-2013, 01:09 AM
Herm would have definitely hit on the 2009 draft just like he did the 2008 one.

But ya know we had Pioli to ruin that for us.

lostcause
01-04-2013, 03:31 AM
He didn't do that. He did just what lostcause correctly pointed out that most Planeteers wanted. He stripped the team down and started a real youth movement. The fact that he wasn't allowed to see it through beyond the first year is a complete defense to the charge you're making. Maybe he would have sucked just like you predicted, but we'll never know because he never got the opportunity to prove you right or wrong.

I'll be honest. I'm floored by this shout out.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-04-2013, 06:23 AM
Albert, Asamoah, Winston and Hudson are as talented a group as there is in this league, period.

Allen is a concern.

We should call Hudson "Rock". Because he's going to pound assholes next year.

htismaqe
01-04-2013, 08:16 AM

Allen is a concern.

He's a rookie who played tackle in college. Notice that he held his own when they had to jam him in at LT?

He's going to be just fine...

ndws
01-04-2013, 08:43 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oavMtUWDBTM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Holy Shit, Enzyte Bob was a singer before he was a spokesman?

ndws
01-04-2013, 08:46 AM

Holy Shit, Enzyte Bob was a singer before he was a spokesman?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WZTqp5-V1k0/UJFE-SNEDOI/AAAAAAAAK0I/zFJ22r7oU_E/s1600/Smiling+Bob+Enzyte.jpg