PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The Andy Reid Offense

petegz28
01-06-2013, 09:51 AM
I know he is pretty much West Coast. I remember hearing though while McNabb was there that he wanted McNabb to be more of a pocket passer. So, how does Bowe fit into this offense if he fits at all? Is Breaston a fit or is he good as gone? For available QB's in the draft do you still see Geno Smith as "the one" or do you think Reid goes with someone else? Do you think Alex Smith is now on the radar or does Cassel get a pass being the veteran with a contract and thus safe in a backup role at the least?

What about Hillis? Does he return or are we set with Gray and Droughn? I don't see Dex leaving but I can't see him being fielded as a #2 WR in a WC offense either.

Thoughts?

Pasta Little Brioni
01-06-2013, 09:52 AM
Bowe will absolutely rape on those short crossing routes, so duh. Dude, can "fit" into any offense.

Ceej
01-06-2013, 09:53 AM
Because this needed another thread.

htismaqe
01-06-2013, 09:54 AM
Bowe will absolutely rape on those short crossing routes, so duh. Dude, can "fit" into any offense.

As he's already demonstrated, he the perfect WR for the slant. He's only going to get better in the WCO.

CoMoChief
01-06-2013, 09:56 AM
How does Jamaal Charles fit into this offense? :p

The Bad Guy
01-06-2013, 09:57 AM
How does Bowe fit in this offense?

Are you serious?

OnTheWarpath15
01-06-2013, 09:57 AM

Are you serious?

LMAO

petegz28
01-06-2013, 09:58 AM
As he's already demonstrated, he the perfect WR for the slant. He's only going to get better in the WCO.

Assuming he hangs onto the ball. /yuk yuk yuk

milkman

Are you serious?

Are you serious?

It's Pete.

Ceej
How does Geno Smith potentially fit into this offense??

LMAO

petegz28
01-06-2013, 10:01 AM

Are you serious?

Ok, the Bowe statement should have been claried. Do you still keep him as your deep threat like we have or do you finally get someone who is a true speedster?

threebag
01-06-2013, 10:01 AM
There should be a sub forum called Pete Planet. When you get banned from here you can only lurk there.

htismaqe
01-06-2013, 10:05 AM
Ok, the Bowe statement should have been claried. Do you still keep him as your deep threat like we have or do you finally get someone who is a true speedster?

The WCO is predicated on YAC. Reid adopted it for more vertical passing because of McNabb. Bowe can provide a vertical threat good enough. "True speedsters" are always overrated anyway, getting open deep is a lot more about route running and making quick moves.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-06-2013, 10:05 AM
There should be a sub forum called Pete Planet. When you get banned from here you can only lurk there.

I have actually mentioned that idea quite a few times (not concerning Pete though). Exile Planet would be kind of cool for the douches who continually shit all over the board.

OnTheWarpath15
01-06-2013, 10:06 AM
I have actually mentioned that idea quite a few times (not concerning Pete though). Exile Planet would be kind of cool for the douches who continually shit all over the board.

It already exists.

DC

petegz28
01-06-2013, 10:08 AM
The WCO is predicated on YAC. Reid adopted it for more vertical passing because of McNabb. Bowe can provide a vertical threat good enough. "True speedsters" are always overrated anyway, getting open deep is a lot more about route running and making quick moves.

We will see. It seems that Bowe never or not often enough gets separation on the deeper routes. Could be the route or coaching, I agree.

crazycoffey
It already exists.

DC

Burn

Red Dawg

Bowe is not a deep threat. This team does not have one.

TribalElder
01-06-2013, 10:09 AM
Score Moar Points!

petegz28
01-06-2013, 10:10 AM

I tend to agree with that. Or at least he is not a threat deep as long as the guy on the other side is not a threat deep.

petegz28
01-06-2013, 10:11 AM
How does Geno Smith potentially fit into this offense??

LMAO

Why don't you tell us how he fits into a WC offense? I have not watched him much so would like to hear this.

chiefzilla1501
01-06-2013, 10:12 AM

I would agree. The Chiefs now have to put a priority on bringing a true deep threat side-by-side with Bowe. Breaston isn't that guy. Maclin would be a really nice pickup.

I love McCluster's role in the offense, since Reid does really like to get his receivers the ball in space. I saw glimpses of what McCluster can do when Orton started. He's going to look like a completely different receiver without defenses stacking for the short pass.

BossChief
01-06-2013, 10:14 AM
The idea that Bowe isn't a deep threat is silly. Anyone that has gone to the games knows that the guy gets open all over the field...we just had qbs that couldn't get him the ball.

In that Baltimore playoff game, Bowe could have had 150 yards if we had a QB worth a shit.

Ceej
01-06-2013, 10:14 AM
Why don't you tell us how he fits into a WC offense? I have not watched him much so would like to hear this.

Why don't you create another thread discussing shit that has been discussed in countless threads.

Dummy.

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-06-2013, 10:15 AM
We need to draft a true speed reciever , use Bowe over the slot and move Baldwin to the TE position where he can be useful.

chiefzilla1501
01-06-2013, 10:17 AM

What's a little bit scary is that Geno is going to have to make lightning fast decisions. He's played pro style for a season, but most of his success has been in an air raid offense. The good news is, Geno would be surrounded by unbelievable coaching. Whether it's Chili or Shurmur, we're going to get a top notch "QB coach coordinator" and with Doug Pederson, you get a QB guru.

The other good news is... Reid's offense is interesting for Geno because it has the flexibility for the QB to hold on to the ball longer, but he's going to keep challenging the QB to stay in the pocket and make quicker decisions.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-06-2013, 10:18 AM
It already exists.

DC

ROFL Yeah, but sometimes some of that cesspool finds their way here. Ones sent to EP wouldn't be able to.

Urc Burry
01-06-2013, 10:19 AM
Percy Harvin is said to want out of Minnesota. He is the perfect receiver for Andy's offense. But not sure with his medical history and asking price it would be worth it.

DTLB58
01-06-2013, 10:20 AM

Are you serious?

Yep, Since he has never been a deep threat, um perfect.

Maclin is suppose to be a FA this season. :clap:

chiefzilla1501
01-06-2013, 10:21 AM
The idea that Bowe isn't a deep threat is silly. Anyone that has gone to the games knows that the guy gets open all over the field...we just had qbs that couldn't get him the ball.

In that Baltimore playoff game, Bowe could have had 150 yards if we had a QB worth a shit.

Nobody's saying he's not a deep threat. But he's not a guy who's primary strength is stretching the field. Remember, he ran a 4.51 on his 40. Not in the ways guys like Maclin and Mike Wallace can.

I know a lot of guys like Maclin. But Wallace might be an even better guy. The combo of Wallace and Bowe is fap worthy.

BlackHelicopters
01-06-2013, 10:22 AM
Punting is an offensive play. How does D Colquitt fit into this offense?

KChiefer
01-06-2013, 10:23 AM
What Bowe lacks in separation he makes up for in size and adjustment, and if the CB misses the tackle, goodbye. And if we get a QB with a damn, Bowe won't have to do his best "swan lake" every. single. time. he's single covered deep.

I get that Baldwin and Bowe are of a similar type, but when coming of a 2-14 season while having a ton of cap room, you do not let your best player at a position walk.

crazycoffey
01-06-2013, 10:25 AM
ROFL Yeah, but sometimes some of that cesspool finds their way here. Ones sent to EP wouldn't be able to.

Easy fix, three day waiting period after every post in dc. So they'd have to really want to come over here to make a comment.

BossChief
01-06-2013, 10:26 AM
Bowe ran a 4.4 flat at his pro day.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-06-2013, 10:27 AM
On 2nd thought Bowe doesn't fit. Better get James Thrash and Fred Ex on the phone....ASAP

ChiefGator
01-06-2013, 10:30 AM
And Breaston is slightly faster than Bowe (ran 4.46 in the combine six years ago). I think having a QB that actually looks around for a second target before the dropdown will help him tremendously.

Wouldn't hurt to get a crazy speedster, but I don't think that is an absolute necessity.

chiefzilla1501
01-06-2013, 10:32 AM
Bowe ran a 4.4 flat at his pro day.

Yeah, sorry, didn't want to suggest that he's slow. Bowe can stretch the field in his own right, but not nearly in the same way a guy like Wallace or Maclin can.

ChiefGator
But Wallace might be an even better guy. The combo of Wallace and Bowe is fap worthy.

That would be tremendous.

petegz28
Why don't you create another thread discussing shit that has been discussed in countless threads.

Dummy.

So you don't know then?

BossChief
01-06-2013, 10:37 AM
Yeah, sorry, didn't want to suggest that he's slow. Bowe can stretch the field in his own right, but not nearly in the same way a guy like Wallace or Maclin can.

No way to tell.

I actually think Bowe would be able to stretch the field better than Wallace in some respects because he runs all the routes and defenders have to respect that. Wallace is almost strictly a speed guy.

I'd love to have Maclin, but I don't think it would be smart to pay Bowe AND Maclin....we would be better served to take a WR in the second or third round and sign Bowe while keeping Breaston around.

threebag
01-06-2013, 10:39 AM
Do you think the Andy Reis defense can stack up against an Andy Reid offense?

chiefzilla1501
01-06-2013, 10:41 AM
No way to tell.

I actually think Bowe would be able to stretch the field better than Wallace in some respects because he runs all the routes and defenders have to respect that. Wallace is almost strictly a speed guy.

I'd love to have Maclin, but I don't think it would be smart to pay Bowe AND Maclin....we would be better served to take a WR in the second or third round and sign Bowe while keeping Breaston around.

Locking up Bowe is #1 priority. He has ability to be a TO type receiver under Reid. A guy who can run the entire route tree and can also be a home run threat. But Reid has typically had a pure speed guy. Whether that was Todd Pinkston or Desean Jackson or Jeremy Maclin. Think he loves speed guys more than traditional WCOs do.

BossChief
01-06-2013, 10:43 AM
Devon Wylie or a draft pick.

Wallace wants top 3 money...no way in hell I'd lock up over 20 million a year in Bowe and Wallace.

chiefzilla1501
01-06-2013, 10:48 AM
Devon Wylie or a draft pick.

Wallace wants top 3 money...no way in hell I'd lock up over 20 million a year in Bowe and Wallace.

Doesn't have to be Wallace. But I see Wylie and McCluster as two guys who are more YAC receivers. Get them the ball in space and let them make some crazy moves to get upfield. They're more underneath guys. I'm talking about a "yards before the catch" receiver. Bowe is good at that, but he doesn't have the elite speed of a Wallace or Maclin. Reid likes to have some of those, and none of those guys are on our team right now.

Deberg_1990
01-06-2013, 10:48 AM
How does Jake O Connell fit in this offense?

BossChief
01-06-2013, 10:50 AM
Wylie ran a sub 4.4 at the combine.

chiefzilla1501
01-06-2013, 10:51 AM
How does Jake O Connell fit in this offense?

Andy Reid has always got great receiving production out of his tight ends, but unlike Erhardt Perkins doesn't rely nearly as much on the 2 TE sets. Bye bye Jake.

Dylan
01-06-2013, 11:00 AM
I have a ton of stuff saved on Andy Reid and the Eagles - However, there was no need to save links:

2010: A look at Eagles’ head coach Andy Reid. The west coast system schemes, concepts, tendencies, etc.

Philly hasn’t changed much since I was playing them twice a season with the Redskins. An offense that focuses on inside breaking routes. And, like we talked about last week, coaches don’t change their identity.

Here are my game prep notes and a breakdown of the Eagles’ offense…

Philadelphia at Washington
Breakdowns and tendencies are complied from the opponent’s four previous games…

Reid’s personnel groupings:
Pro: 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 RB
Ace: 2 WR, 2 TE, 1 RB
Posse: 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB
Tank: 1 WR, 2 TE, 2 RB
Jumbo: 3 TE, 2 RB

Key personnel in breakdown:
WR (focus of the passing game)
RB

Receiver terminology
X= Split End
Z=Flanker
Y= on the line TE
U= 2nd TE in the game
W=Slot receiver
R= RB
F= FB

*Game plan tip: WE aligned out of position--he is getting the ball.

Screens: 14 total screens: Posse (8x)/ Ace (3x)
1st and 10=5x
2nd and 10=5x

Alerts:
Most screens run in plus territory
9 screens to our left/ 6 to our right
Throwback screen: Alert QB sprint action to our left
Bunch into the boundary (sidelines) alert screen to No.36
RB motion to empty= missile (bubble) screen

Gadgets
Alert to WR aligned out of position (WR was the “X’” receiver)
Double reverse out of Pro personnel to WR
Flea-flicker out of Ace personnel: WR aligned inside of the numbers
All reverses are run to our right
Eagles 1st and 2nd down
*65% percent pass to run ratio

Top run concepts:
Broken down into two-back and one-back runs. The same runs with LeSean McCoy.

Two-back runs
1. Lead Weak
2. Stretch Strong
One-back runs
1. Stretch Strong
2. Stretch Weak
3. Draw

Top pass concepts
*Vs. the west coast system, the majority of the routes want to be completed between the hash marks and the numbers

1. Hi-Lo (square in- shallow crosser)
2. Hi-Lo opposite (shallow crossers from opposite sides)
3. Hi-Lo Triple In (square in-shallow crosser-angle)
4. Middle Read (9-dig-9 combo)
5. All slants
6. Tare (option-flat combo)
7. Yankee (Deep crosser by “Z”/ Deep 7 by “X”)
8. Outs
9. Hitches
10. Flood
11. Options

Formation Alerts:
Broken down by formation/ alignments over personnel

Doubles/ Walk (2 x 2 with TE removed from core of formation)
TE to our right=Run alert
TE to our left=Pass alert
Any motion to create Doubles/ Walk= Pass alert
No.2 over split (wide split)= Run alert
RB aligned in slot= Option route
WR aligned as “Z” receiver with reduced split (tight split)=“Yankee” alert (deep crossing route—same route from DeSean Jackson)

Doubles/ Near-Far back (2x2 with RB aligned offset near or far)
RB offset to No.81=Hi-Lo route concept (square in-shallow crosser combo)
RB “chowed” (aligned on outside leg of OT) to our right=Sprint Pass alert
QB under center=9 to 1 Pass

Orange (2x2 spread look)
No.1 WRs aligned on bottom of numbers=Out Routes
No.1 WRs aligned on top of numbers= Verticals

Pro Sets
RB aligned at depth of 6-yards or less=3-step passing game
Z with “nasty” split (very tight split)= Flood/ X-Slant to WR
RB “chowed” to TE= No. 36 on Angle route
I formation=Deep ball
WR aligned at Z with pre-snap motion= “Spot Route” (7-crul-flat combo)

Unit/ Unit Slot (2 TEs in the game aligned in core of formation)
9 passes/ 7 runs
Two TEs in wing alignment=Pass alert
Unit Slot (wing with WR slot to the field)= deep ball: Dino (Double Post)/ OVS (Outside Vertical Stretch…9-7-flat combo)
Any WR motion=Pass alert
Both WRs aligned in “nasty” splits=OVS
Formation into the boundary= Dino alert

Trips
RB offset=Pass alert
Motion=Pass alert
WR aligned as No.3 strong=Tare (option-flat combo)
WR aligned at X= 9 or slant

Eagles Third Down
Jackson is a top target in the 3rd down concepts for the Eagles.

Pass Protections
Always know what protection schemes you are going to face in your blitz packages

3rd and 2-6: 6-man protection (10x)
3rd and 7-10” 7-man protections(11x)/ 6-man protections(9x)
3rd and 11-plus: 7-man protection (7x)/ 6-man protection (7 x)

Empty tips (no backs in backfield)
QB under center= 3-step passing tree
QB in gun= Hi-Lo concepts

Alerts:
Doubles Y Off= Double moves
Alert Missile Screen

Top Runs:
1. RB Draw
2. QB Draw
3. Stretch Strong/ Weak

Top Pass Concepts:
Break down the route tree by down and distance

3rd and 2-6
1. Hi-Lo Triple In
2. W Post
3. Outs
4. R Option
5. Flat-Slants
6. Tare (empty)
7. All Slants

3rd and 7-10
1. Middle Read (big play for Jeremy Maclin today)
2. NCAA (Z- Dig/ Y- shallow crosser/ X-Post)
3. Sprint (Smash-7 combo)

3rd and 11+
1. Sticks (All Curls)
2. Dagger (Seam-Dig combo)
3. Double Dig
4. 999 (4 Verticals)
5. Sucker (Curl-Dig combo)
6. Pin (Dig-Post combo)

Eagles 2-minute offense
*Alert screen/draw to start series

Alerts:
97% Posse/ Pony (2 RBs in the backfield)
3 screens
6-man protection (13x)
7-man protection (6x)

Top 2-minute concepts:
1. Middle Read
2. Tare
3. Curl-Flat
4. 4 Verticals
5. Whip Options
6. Zone Pass (short curls)
7. Sprint: 7-Flat combo

Eagles Red Zone
Concepts are broken down into High Red Zone (25-16 yard line) and Red Zone (15 to goal line)

Alerts:
Will run the ball to set up passing concepts
Alert screen and check down to RB
WR motions inside of the numbers= point of attack
WR motions outside of the numbers=waste motion
Empty with WR aligned inside of numbers=middle of the field ISO route

High Red Zone Concepts:
1. PIN
2. Middle Read
3. X ISO
4. Scissors (8-7 combo)
5. MOF ISO
6. Outs

Red Zone Concepts:
1. Spot
2. Flood
3. Hi-Lo
4. Hi-lo Triple in Flood (square in-shallow crosser-angle-R swing)
5. Sprint Option

Critical Plays
Backed up. 3rd and short. Four-minute situation. 4th down play.

What do the Eagles run when they are protecting a lead or need to move the sticks?
*8 total plays we scouted: 6 passes/ 2 runs

2 runs
1. RB Flip
2. 20 Trap

6 passes (all to our left)
1. Spot (2x)
2. Wheel route (RB)
3. Tare
4. Outs
5. Sprint option

*2-point play: WR aligns in backfield/ run sprint option

*Our lead call in a critical play situation? Cover 2 out of a 4-3 Over front

Eagles goal line
Top personnel: Jumbo/ Tank

Top runs: ( 4 of 6 runs to our right)
1. Stretch
2. Lead Weak
3. Lead Strong
4. Power Bob O (back on backer)

Top Passes:
1. Boot
2. Sprint Option
3. Pop Pass (Y quick release)
4. 7-Falt

“Gotta Have it” play
Every offense has a play/ concept they will run with the game on the line. Vs. Philly we broke down two of them.

Eagles "Gotta Have it" Plays
1. Hi-Lo crossers
2. Dagger

Game prep for Andy Reid’s Eagles. Looking at the concepts, we will see the same routes, runs and red zone passing tree. The west coast offense has added some new concepts over time, but when you break it down by down and distance, formations and situational football—it really hasn’t changed.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-06-2013, 11:01 AM
Dylan, you rock

chiefzilla1501
01-06-2013, 11:03 AM
Wylie ran a sub 4.4 at the combine.

he's also short. He's going to be a slot receiver. A lot of short receivers are a little bit awkward taking deeper passes. Dante Hall and Jamaal Charles (when lined up as a receiver) and McCluster are three great examples. Wylie's value, like those three guys, is his explosiveness and acceleration.

Maclin is a fast guy and a big target. And he's a pure Y receiver vs. being in the slot. Reid needs one of those guys and Breaston aien't it.

Dylan
01-06-2013, 11:03 AM
PGM:

LOL...

I like to study schemes - especially on our opponents

crazycoffey
01-06-2013, 11:17 AM
he's also short. He's going to be a slot receiver. A lot of short receivers are a little bit awkward taking deeper passes. Dante Hall and Jamaal Charles (when lined up as a receiver) and McCluster are three great examples. Wylie's value, like those three guys, is his explosiveness and acceleration.

Maclin is a fast guy and a big target. And he's a pure Y receiver vs. being in the slot. Reid needs one of those guys and Breaston aien't it.

T Owens is available

milkman
01-06-2013, 11:52 AM
Doesn't have to be Wallace. But I see Wylie and McCluster as two guys who are more YAC receivers. Get them the ball in space and let them make some crazy moves to get upfield. They're more underneath guys. I'm talking about a "yards before the catch" receiver. Bowe is good at that, but he doesn't have the elite speed of a Wallace or Maclin. Reid likes to have some of those, and none of those guys are on our team right now.

JFC.

How is that you dipshits still think that McCluster is anything more than a scrub?

Orton didn't make him look any better than he is, he just had more space to run open before defenders tackled him.

He still didn't do shit when he got the ball, and he still didn't make anyone miss.

He's ****ing garbage.

And you are talking ****ing garbage.

chiefzilla1501
01-06-2013, 12:03 PM
JFC.

How is that you dipshits still think that McCluster is anything more than a scrub?

Orton didn't make him look any better than he is, he just had more space to run open before defenders tackled him.

He still didn't do shit when he got the ball, and he still didn't make anyone miss.

He's ****ing garbage.

And you are talking ****ing garbage.

Wylie has more upside than McCluster because he seems like a much more natural receiver, whereas McCluster is klutzy. And still can't hold onto the ball.

I am talking about the fact that he's a guy you want to dump the ball underneath to and then let him get YAC in space. Maybe you don't like McCluster's potential. But you can't deny that in a Cassel led offense, particularly in 2012 where defenses were playing 15 yards in, that there isn't any space in the short field for guys like McCluster and Wylie to do damage in.

milkman
01-06-2013, 12:05 PM
Wylie has more upside than McCluster because he seems like a much more natural receiver, whereas McCluster is klutzy. And still can't hold onto the ball.

I am talking about the fact that he's a guy you want to dump the ball underneath to and then let him get YAC in space. Maybe you don't like McCluster's potential. But you can't deny that in a Cassel led offense, particularly in 2012 where defenses were playing 15 yards in, that there isn't any space in the short field for guys like McCluster and Wylie to do damage in.

Doesn't fucking matter you useless dumbshit.

McCluster still did shit when he had Orton and defenses respecting his ability to stretch the field.

He's fucking garbage, you dipshit.

NIUhuskies
01-06-2013, 12:08 PM
supposedly Reid loves McCluster and was set to draft him the pick after the Chiefs did years back. Im curious how he uses him in his offense

teedubya
01-06-2013, 12:08 PM
Since this is a Pete thread... I want to spend this moment to complain about the refs.

chiefzilla1501
01-06-2013, 12:21 PM
Doesn't ****ing matter you useless dumbshit.

McCluster still did shit when he had Orton and defenses respecting his ability to stretch the field.

He's ****ing garbage, you dipshit.

You're overreacting. I'm not saying he's going to have a 1,000 yard season. I'm merely pointing out that Wylie and McCluster are 2 receivers who we won't know what they're fully capable of until we see an offense that can truly spread the field and stretch it. Boss suggested that Wylie is a vertical receiver, and I'm saying he's more a guy you want to get the ball in space. Same with McCluster.

And saying he played like shit in his last 2 games is a bit much. McCluster showed flashes of what happens when an underneath option is available. Yeah, his yardages were inflated by a few big plays, but he's flashed plenty of times that if you give him space, he can be effective. Not nearly enough games where he was allowed that space to judge what he can do.

milkman
01-06-2013, 12:27 PM
You're overreacting. I'm not saying he's going to have a 1,000 yard season. I'm merely pointing out that Wylie and McCluster are 2 receivers who we won't know what they're fully capable of until we see an offense that can truly spread the field and stretch it. Boss suggested that Wylie is a vertical receiver, and I'm saying he's more a guy you want to get the ball in space. Same with McCluster.

And saying he played like shit in his last 2 games is a bit much. McCluster showed flashes of what happens when an underneath option is available. Yeah, his yardages were inflated by a few big plays, but he's flashed plenty of times that if you give him space, he can be effective. Not nearly enough games where he was allowed that space to judge what he can do.

I can judge.

He's touted as palymaker that can make people miss.

In three years, regardless of circumstance, he's made 2, maybe 3 tacklers miss.

He's ****ing garbage.

Get him is space, he's going to get you as much yardage as the open space allows.

Once the first tackler appears, there will be about a 99.9% chance the first tackler makes the tackle.

Ceej
01-06-2013, 12:27 PM
Since this is a Pete thread... I want to spend this moment to complain about the refs.

You forgot the expletives.

"I HATE THESE GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING REFEREES!"

bevischief
01-06-2013, 12:39 PM
Rape. Midgets. Your it.

FringeNC
01-06-2013, 12:42 PM
I like Reid's frequent use of screen passes. I watch some NFL games where teams are blitzing non-stop, and I don't understand the lack of screens in response.

FAX
01-06-2013, 12:44 PM
I like his idea of hitting a receiver in stride. I think that might work better than heaving the football up in the general direction of somebody.

FAX

BossChief
01-06-2013, 01:17 PM

He is the same size as Desean Jackson and has similar speed/acceleration.