PDA

View Full Version : Poop McClain arrested again. Shocker.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-08-2013, 07:39 PM
And, once again, it is not good news for him or the Oakland Raiders, who are soon expected to be his former NFL team.

Decatur (Alabama) Police told WHNT News 19 that the former Alabama star was pulled over for a window tint violation. Police say he then provided the arresting officer with a false name. McClain was then taken into custody. McClain bonded out of Decatur City Jail on Tuesday.

In the fall of 2011, McClain was also arrested in his hometown of Decatur. Gun charges were recently dropped against McClain. Earlier in the NFL career of McClain, who Oakland took with the No. 8 overlap pick in the 2010 draft, his car was reportedly shot at in his hometown.

In addition to his off-field woes, McClain has been a major disappointment on the field and the Raiders are expected to jettison him soon. I think once Oakland get its salary-cap issues and offseason plan secured, I’d think McClain will be cut.

McClain was suspended by the Raiders for two games for conduct detrimental to the team late in the 2012 season and when he returned he was inactive for the rest of the season. He made little impact for Oakland in three seasons.

EagleRob
01-08-2013, 07:43 PM
Why Reid drafts character guys. You won't have this problem, but it will still be fun watching it happen in Oakland, Cincinnati, Dallas, and Baltimore.

SAUTO
01-08-2013, 07:45 PM
Wtf?

Why would he give false info?
Posted via Mobile Device

Shogun
01-08-2013, 07:47 PM
what a loser

TribalElder
01-08-2013, 07:48 PM
Window tint, it used to fuck me over too. Get rid of that shit dumbass.

Faked his name because he was looking to score some crack to smoke probably

R8RFAN
01-08-2013, 07:49 PM
Why Reid drafts character guys. You won't have this problem, but it will still be fun watching it happen in Oakland, Cincinnati, Dallas, and Baltimore.

Yea, that Vick is a class act:thumb:

EagleRob
01-08-2013, 07:50 PM
Didn't draft him, but did give him a second chance.

Fritz88
01-08-2013, 07:53 PM
Wtf?

Why would he give false info?
Posted via Mobile Device

Some people are just dumb.
Posted via Mobile Device

R8RFAN
01-08-2013, 07:56 PM
Didn't draft him, but did give him a second chance.

Sick of NFL punks.... McClain was already gone from this team he only messed up his chance to land on another team.

EagleRob
01-08-2013, 07:58 PM
R8ers yeah, it's a shame these guys can't do more with their talent to make a better life for themselves.

R8RFAN
01-08-2013, 08:03 PM
R8ers yeah, it's a shame these guys can't do more with their talent to make a better life for themselves.

Thug mentality never leaves some.

MotherfuckerJones
01-08-2013, 08:18 PM
Can take em out of the ghetto but cant take the ghetto out of them

Shogun
01-08-2013, 08:32 PM
Thoughts on fake names he gave?

MotherfuckerJones
01-08-2013, 08:34 PM
Ron Mexico

EagleRob
01-08-2013, 08:35 PM
Take a bow, DT!

Demonpenz
01-08-2013, 08:36 PM
Brock Middlebrook?

Jiu Jitsu Jon
01-08-2013, 09:49 PM
How much will the Chiefs sign him for?

big nasty kcnut
01-08-2013, 09:51 PM
bork laser

Psyko Tek
01-08-2013, 11:26 PM
Window tint, it used to fuck me over too. Get rid of that shit dumbass.

Faked his name because he was looking to score some crack to smoke probably

I thought purple drank was the raiders choice?

stevenidol
01-09-2013, 11:39 AM
Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur
Rolando McClain signed a citation for overly dark window tint as “(Expletive) y’all,” Decatur police said.

When a patrol supervisor asked McClain to put his real name on the ticket, McClain told the sergeant, “That is my name," per Decatur Daily.

McClain could have avoided arrest simply by signing his name to the ticket.

McClain had letter from doctor about window tint. He has “photosensitivity, needs ultraviolet radiation protection." Maybe he can't see RBs

Bowser
01-09-2013, 12:00 PM

Jimmy McSwigglepants

bowener
01-09-2013, 12:16 PM
Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur
Rolando McClain signed a citation for overly dark window tint as “(Expletive) y’all,” Decatur police said.

When a patrol supervisor asked McClain to put his real name on the ticket, McClain told the sergeant, “That is my name," per Decatur Daily.

McClain had letter from doctor about window tint. He has “photosensitivity, needs ultraviolet radiation protection." Maybe he can't see RBs

This is awesome!

Rain Man
01-09-2013, 12:31 PM
Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur

That name is probably what Raiders fans called him from the stands after every play, so I can understand his confusion.

Easy 6
01-09-2013, 12:41 PM
Why lie over some stupid window tint ticket?

Could've just paid the measly fine and been done with it, doesnt get much more retarded than that... are there still a bunch of people here who'd love to have him?

The_Doctor10
01-09-2013, 12:47 PM

Thug means never having to say you're sorry. Or give your legal name to police.

ModSocks
01-09-2013, 01:34 PM
Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur

Takes a whole lot of dumbass to pull that off.

whoman69
01-09-2013, 02:19 PM
Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur

Err...a football player who is sensitive to light and plays in an outdoor stadium. OK.

Wyndex
01-09-2013, 02:29 PM
I remember when this board was blowing up to draft him lol

ptlyon
01-09-2013, 02:41 PM
Err...a football player who is sensitive to light and plays in an outdoor stadium. OK.

Hes not stoned when he plays

R8RFAN
01-09-2013, 07:58 PM
Oh if you all want to know how a violation for tinted windows got him put in jail?

He signed the ticket "Fuck Yall" and when he refused to sign his name proper, they hauled him in...

DUMBASS

JoeyChuckles
01-09-2013, 09:31 PM
Do you think he knew to put the ' in y'all, or was that transcribed for editorial purposes?

kcxiv
01-09-2013, 09:38 PM

Thug Mentality never leaves ANYONE. You can mask and you can hide it, but it never goes. I been out the game for well over 10 years now and when i get mad that shit still tries to come out. I hate it, but thats what i was programmed to do for a long long time. lol

You can never take that out of a person, ever, but people can grow up and see that its wrong.

Jiu Jitsu Jon
01-10-2013, 12:27 AM
Rolondo really is a special kind of stupid. This should dispel any myths about him being merely a product of the Raiders. He's just fail-tastic, on and off the field.

Rumor has it that he and JaMarcus Russell are pooling their money to open a strip club. It will be named "Big Busts".

BryanBusby
01-10-2013, 05:47 AM
Oh if you all want to know how a violation for tinted windows got him put in jail?

He signed the ticket "Fuck Yall" and when he refused to sign his name proper, they hauled him in...

DUMBASS

lol that's actually hilarious

KCUnited
01-10-2013, 06:23 AM
McClain and all his crohnies are nothing but thugs.

Red Beans
01-10-2013, 06:32 AM
Rolondo really is a special kind of stupid. This should dispel any myths about him being merely a product of the Raiders. He's just fail-tastic, on and off the field.

He is from Alabama...

MotherfuckerJones
01-10-2013, 06:47 AM
hahahah F yall. What a legally retarded ignorant motherfucker

Brock
01-10-2013, 06:52 AM

Not really, no.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=226739

bluehawkdoc
01-10-2013, 08:09 AM

Carl "the Tooth" Williams

GloryDayz
01-10-2013, 06:43 PM
Odd, I don't give a shit... And what's wrong with Fuck Y'all as a name?

Signed,

Metta World Peace

BlackHelicopters
01-10-2013, 08:03 PM
Wonder if purple draaaaaaaank was involved?

R8RFAN
01-10-2013, 08:11 PM
Wonder if purple draaaaaaaank was involved?

Don't know but as fucked up as McClain is he will never surpass that sick fuck that killed that baby's Mama :thumb:

Jiu Jitsu Jon
01-10-2013, 11:26 PM
Slowrondo McLame is more like it...

kcchiefsus
01-10-2013, 11:43 PM

McClain, Aaron Curry, and now Manti Te'o. I'm not sure what it is with dipshits thinking non pass rushing linebackers are worth these high picks.

58-4ever
01-11-2013, 07:36 AM
Don't know but as ****ed up as McClain is he will never surpass that sick **** that killed that baby's Mama :thumb:

Yeah Rae Carruth was pretty fucked up.

R8RFAN
01-11-2013, 10:45 AM
Yeah Rae Carruth was pretty ****ed up.

Him too